Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards OC settings for mining Below you can find a table with the most common and profitable graphic cards for mining. Simply click on the bar graph icon, then click OC Scanner, and then in that window hit 'Scan'. For this RTX 2080 FE card, I was able to achieve a 775+ offset (7750MHz / 15.4Gbps) which was right on the edge of stability. For a manual overclock we want to start from a decent point, so again we're going to crank the power limit and temperature limit to the maximum. The first thing we'll be doing is going through what's potentially the easiest method of overclocking your RTX card: using Nvidia's Scanner. Instead, the system will simply freeze and need to be restarted. Once you found it, click and drag up or down each point to the desired frequency and voltage. In the previous generation, EVGA had its own scanner built into its branded video card and it was received very well. For me, since I'm not trying to set any records, I just leave it alone. And in particular, the new RTX series. So I created an account and downloaded software (don't know if it's allowed to tell you which provider). A manual overclock and offset will usually yield a higher overclock, but it is kind of a hassle for what you get in return. Cudo Miner attempts to apply your chosen settings in your GPUs maximum performance state. Que Custom Curve Profiles! That yielded similar hash. Your GPUs will automatically switch to their maximum performance state while mining. Lets use the Nvidia scanner. But the more you become familiar with the process, the more settings you can adjust at the same time. In practice, raising the voltage slider did absolutely nothing for our overclocking, so dont think about it. ), A Brief Guide To Crypto Tourism: The Dos & Dont and The Facts You Should Know, Most money consultants are enthusiastic about Bitcoin. *Note, in the beta version I used, the offset curve didn't stay saved. On that topic, If you are new to overclocking and don't want to play around with all the settings, NVIDIA Auto OC is decent enough to get the job done and I explain how to on the next page. For this we're switching to EVGA Precision X1 because it has a much nicer and more intuitive interface. As you get closer to the limits, you may start to see artifacts, flickering, frame shuddering, or even a computer lockup. I was lucky with my card and it seems to take 179+ offset, which brings the core overclock to 2150MHz. Apparently there are some things I can do for example fine tuning with Msi afterburner. Receiving a lot of comments where some of you want to see my Control Panel settings and exactly what i did to Overclock my CPU \u0026 GPU to get high FPS in-game.This video shows me using MSI AFTERBURNER (link Below) to unlock my GPUs (RTX 2080 super) full potential. Both MSI and EVGA offer this function in its software. We've never benchmarked a card, even a last-generation Pascal card, that didn't like having these limits raised all the way, so with these RTX cards it just makes sense to crank it up. We stepped down in 10 MHz increments, eventually discovering that +180 was unstable, but +170 was perfectly fine. But if youre running above 84C, youll want to tweak this schedule for maximum performance. If you need any more Infos let me know. You can learn more in our Overclocking For Miners Guide. It will be the same process used for the memory. To edit the fan profile, tab over by using the arrows on each side. As it happens when overclocking the processor on the motherboard. After all, the Nvidia scanner only processes the GPU core and does not touch the RAM. You can see that we get slightly higher overclocks at the lower end of the voltage graph than at the top. After reading this article, hopefully you will have a better understanding of which settings to use for each algorithm and which ones might be more profitable for your specific situation. The Gigabyte version of the card comes with the core overclocked from factory, three fans and a decent heatsink. Now you can go and have a coffee in peace, because the one-click overclocking process takes 15 to 20 minutes. NVIDIA took EVGA's idea and created its own scanner. The default memory bandwidth is 760GB/s. What were interested in is the little bar graph icon to the left of the core clock slider. We want to make sure that you have the best chance of finding profitable cryptocurrency mining using your RTX 2080 card. 2080 Ti. Zero being 1.044v and 100% unlocks up to 1.068v. Instead, we have a voltage slider that allows us to increase the voltage limit in stages. The Blue Bars are the WhatToMine.com calculations, with the orange bars indicating the highest we've seen with overclocking. Here I will tell you what coin you can mine with RTX 2080. It doesn't mean the whole curve needs to be adjusted for this voltage offset and that is where this curve adjustment is helpful. Overall this will take 10 to 20 minutes. Let's test out our RTX 2080 Supers Stock Mining Hashrate, OverClock Settings \u0026 more!RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra OverClock SettingsCore Clock/Absolute Core Clock: 1100Memory Clock: 3200Fan: 65%Power Limit: 125Follow The Hobbyist Miner on Social:Twitter - https://twitter.com/HobbyistMinerJoin TheHobbyistMiner Discord Community \u0026 Talk ALL About Mining, Tech \u0026 more!Discord -https://discord.gg/bRqFMBxTrv Email for Business Inquiries - TheHobbyistMiner@Gmail.comVideos \u0026 Links Mentioned in Video Today:NewEgg's EVGA Geforce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultrahttps://www.newegg.com/evga-geforce-rtx-2080-super-08g-p4-3187-kr/p/N82E16814487470Geforce RTX 2080 Super Series Detailshttps://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/evga-rtx-2080-super-xc2-ultra.b7132Amazon's $1700.00 Geforce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultrahttps://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Ultra-Gaming-08G-P4-2187-KR/dp/B07M7WFF9FNVIDIA Absoulte Core Clock Detailshttps://forum.hiveos.farm/t/absolute-core-clock-thread-turing-and-ampere/34516Red Panda Mining Video on Absoulte Core Clockhttps://youtu.be/7sqtUEWDTTsSon Of A Tech Video On Absoulte Core Clockhttps://youtu.be/9MtzTgtcc-ENeed Mining Apparel For Us Miners?https://dogelord.com?sca_ref=726945.b1UZRNI8XS00:00 Introduction00:10 EVGA Geforce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra01:20 RTX 2080 Super Stock Hashrate01:55 Review of the RTX 2080 Super04:30 How Much $$$ I spent on the RTX 2080 Super05:00 Current Retail Price of RTX 2080 Super06:25 Stock RTX 2080 Super Hashrate In HIVEOS07:30 Price vs Hashrate of RTX 2080 Super09:15 RTX 2080 Super OverClock Settings11:45 RTX 2080 Super Absolute Core Clock SettingsRTX 2080 Super Mining Hashrate Testing \u0026 OverClock SettingsRTX 2080 Super Mining HashrateGeforce RTX 2080 SuperEVGA Geforce RTX 2080 SuperMining With a RTX 2080 Super2080 Super HashrateRTX 2080 Super OverClock SettingsTheHobbyistMiner Hardware \u0026 GPU SpreadSheet:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_tpnSDhy_p_qZtfMnK8Bgfcv3xqAikupOutwn7hAIC8/edit?usp=sharing Astarin 6 GPU Open Air Mining Rig Frame UpHere 120MM 86 CFM Cooling Fans Asus B250 Expert Mining Motherboard - 19 GPU Support GPURisers 2021 Batch GPU Risers White Bec NeTech PCIe GPU Riser Kit XFX AMD RX580 8GB DDR6 GPU Sapphire Nitro AMD RX470 4GB DDR5 GPU Sapphire Nitro AMD RX570 4GB DDR5 GPU PNY XLRB Geforce GTX 1650 Super OC 4GB DDR6 GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB DDR6 GPU XFX R9 380x 4GB DDR5 GPU EVGA Geforce RTX 2080 Super XC 8GB GPU PowerColor Red Devil RX 5700 XT DDR6 GPU Rog Strix B550-F Gaming Motherboard - 5 GPU Support HP 1200W Server PowerSupply x 3 HP 750w Server PowerSupply x 1 AresGame 750W Bronze ATX PowerSupply x 2 Misfit Mining 3D Printed GPU HangersMy Favorite Crypto Mining Channels To Watch: Red Panda Mining: Youtube.com/RedPandaMining ChumpChangeXD: youtube.com/channel/UCF55FYkyzzahf0_r4yj3K3Q Son of a Tech: Youtube.com/c/SonofaTech Red Fox Crypto: Youtube.com/c/RedFoxCrypto TekShinji: youtube.com/channel/UCjODmoOPYf3k8YQeD8iQIQQ HashRaptor: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFrU31cPW7yJYZjfdZuVshw BrandonCoin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrkE7jfbzqzRlWKZ5DU5tXA RedFoxCrypto: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzCd5gEMplYxHiJj7hH2BqwDisclaimer - I am not an \"Expert\", I am learning along the way, just like you! If you have top variants of GTX 1080 Ti, Gigabyte Aourus Extreme Edition, Zotac Amp Extreme Edition,etc. I know my gpu can easily Add +100 on core clock \u0026 +500 on memory clock. Nvidia says the Scanner only modifies the core clock, so if you change the power and temperature limits before hand, the Scanner might find different and potentially higher core clocks. The Architectures that benefit from this are NVIDIA Turing and Ampere, and AMD Navi and 5000 Series. Plus, of course, with manual overclocking we increased the memory frequency as well. Now its all about adjusting the two main sliders for memory and core clock. Start at 100MHz and slowly continue up in 50+ increments. The Vanilla RTX 2080 leaves the factory with a higher initial overclock than the 2080 Ti. Once again this will allow you to watch while adjusting the Core clock speed offset. The basic GPU setup for Ethereum mining is quite simple. The community of GPU mining enthusiasts, both professionals and hobbyists. In practice, raising the voltage slider did absolutely nothing for our overclock, so it's not worth thinking about. Whereas Time Spy3DMark gives a good indication of whether the card will run at a certain frequency. So keep that in mind. Eventually we settled on +110 MHz on the core and +700 MHz again on the memory for the RTX 2080. If you want to maximize that video card with the lowest possible voltage, you can curve the graph to reflect the clocks speeds you want in relation to the voltage. So if you're after that simple, one-click overclock solution, you'll be missing out on any gains you'd get from tweaking memory. One-click overclocking has been around for a while, but this time Nvidia has built a framework for doing it rather than letting board partners create their own algorithms, which the chip maker says is better tuned for their GPUs, more accurate, and more reliable. Don't worry if the application hangs or your screen goes black temporarily during the process, that's normal. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The properties window will appear when you do this. Once I hit the limit and back it off slightly, I would leave it running for a few more minutes just in case. In real-world applications, however, 25MHz isn't going to make a difference for the amount of hassle. In summer 2020, the RTX 2080 Super costs $1,000. Make sure to click "Apply" for the settings to take effect. Or if the screen goes black during the process, thats fine. Details stats are provided in the table at the bottom. In other words, Nvidia does not expose proper voltage controls to the user like you might get with overclocking a CPU on a motherboard. Thousands of overclocking profiles at your fingertips. Most likely when you are done, you will be anywhere from 1950MHz to 2150MHz. Community decides which overclocking profiles are good. How to overclock Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti And RTX 2080. To access this feature in MSI Afterburner, first, you need to enable voltage control in the settings by clicking the "Gear" symbol. If you mine using Windows, set the core voltage in MSI Afterburner. This card is a beast of a card and still holds up as one of the top Gaming Graphics Cards. If youre concerned about security, we recommend changing only one of these values in one test run. What we're interested in is the small bar graph icon to the left of the core clock slider. DISCLAIMER: Any information or advice contained on the website is for informational purposes only. This last part of the guide is intended to squeeze every bit out of the video card. The RTX 2080 provides 8.7 Gp/s hashrate on AE with a power consumption of 170 watts. Our final manual overclock of the original RTX 2080 FE achieves a +140MHz offset to the core (2055MHz Boost) and a +590MHz offset to the memory (7620MHz). RTX 2080 Overclocking Guide: Covering the Essentials, RTX 2080 Overclocking Guide: Auto OC & Custom Curve Options, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of April 10, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of April 3, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of March 27, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of March 20, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of March 13, TerraMaster Release 10 GbE NAS for 4K Online Video Editing, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of March 6, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of February 27, RTX 2080 Overclocking Guide: Hitting Those High Numbers. Minersblog.com is reader-supported. You may be playing a game and start to see artifacts, If that is the case, go back into the settings and lower the memory offset until the issue goes away. and our Similar to how a Chiller works. But if you stick with it, the results will be better than any Auto Overclock. That is something you will still have to manually set yourself. The RTX 2080 provides 65.38 Mh/s hashrate on NEXA with a power consumption of 170 watts. We tried EVGA Precision X1 and MSI Afterburner. I suggest leaving the power slider alone and after finding a good balance from following this guide, then you can play with raising the voltage and see if it helps at all. In a few more days I will go back in to change things up after confirming this has long-term stability and increase the voltage and other raise the offsets slightly. GDDR6 is very new and a lot is unknown about which brand can achieve higher overclocks. Overclock and share. Nvidia says you canYou can use the video card for 5 years at standard settings. Fan speed hits 50% on Auto and the card stays pretty quiet. While 3DMark's Time Spy gives a good indication of whether a card will work at a certain frequency, sometimes it will only crash under a longer test, so it's good to test both. Therefore, we started with +100 MHz on the core and then continued in the same way. Then you can decide which is better suited for you. We ended up with +110MHz core and +700MHz memory for the RTX 2080. A little confusing interface, but thats okay. What are things I can do to optimize it? Unlike Afterburner, Precision X1 doesn't really give you a good indication if it started. The final stable overclocks for this card were +170 MHz on the core and +700 MHz on the memory, and that's a fairly typical figure going on what we've seen from others. While setting Memory and Core offsets as primary is very easy and straightforward, it is good to leave the core overclock running a bit longer as the card heats up, stability issues can occur. With the RTX 2080 we averaged +113MHz and topped out with an OC of around +90MHz. It makes more sense as you try different things and take into account how NVIDIA Boost 4.0 works against you. This is compared to base-level partner models. One thing to note here is that we've set the power and temperature limit after running Nvidia Scanner. RTX 3050 Mining Settings March 16, 2022 RTX 2080 Mining Settings March 16, 2022 GTX 1660 Mining Settings March 16, 2022 GTX 1660 Super Mining Settings March 16, 2022 RX 6600 Mining Settings March 16, 2022 They both have "quirks" to work around. In this series, we cover everything from profitability to optimization for the GPU. At the end, you'll be given an average overclock, but crucially you'll get a full frequency curve, which potentially is a bit more efficient than a simple core frequency offset. For manual overclocking, we want to start right off the bat. Looking for more 2080 Serice Videos Cards Here you can See. Note that if you have a non-FE or non factory-OC card, the core offset you'll need will be higher as you're coming from a lower starting point. I actually suggest using this for anyone who isn't trying to set a world record. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or profit that may result from the use of such information. If you have tested the profile settings on your rig and everything seems to work, click on "Useful", otherwise - click on "Useless". For our reference card this isn't a big deal as we're not reaching up to those highest temperatures, but if you are running above 84C, you'll want to adjust this curve for maximum performance. All in one place! From here we can try to push up the memory even further using a similar sort of process, and for our model we settled on +700 being the sweet spot. We started to reduce the rate by -10 MHz, eventually finding that +180 was also unstable. What the scanner does is basically do a bunch of clock tests over a range of voltages. Cookie Notice We have gathered all the overclock settings for each GPU in one place. What would be the best MSI Afterburner settings for a 2080ti? The RTX 2080 FE averages 1905-1920MHz at stock settings in a cool room with its Power and Temperature limits maximized. 2080 Super. So on a pure clock offset basis, the Scanner OC coming in around +150 MHz at the top voltage range is lower than our +170 MHz manual offset for the 2080 Ti, with a similar gap for the 2080. Now, before applying any offsets, make sure to set an aggressive fan profile and proceed with setting the Power Limit and Temperature Limit to the maximum by moving the sliders. With +200 on the core, our 2080 Ti froze in 3DMark. Had a few crash issues with the early version of Precision X1 which we assume will get fixed, whereas Afterburner seemed to work every time. It allows the GPU to recover from any freezes or crashes if the GPU has taken more than it can handle. The RTX 2080 provides 25 Mh/s hashrate on Neoxa with a power consumption of 179 watts. I appreciate every help I can get. Since you are Overclocking you want to make sure you have good enough airflow \u0026 cooling (increase fan speeds). And it is worth playing for several hours, something very intense. Over a projected month of mining, the RTX 2080 delivers $0.12 per watt, with the GTX 1080 coming in at $0.09 per watt. Just mess with settings and let it run a half hour. We tried EVGA Precision X1 and MSI Afterburner, both beta versions, and for the Scanner functionality we found Afterburner to be more reliable. Choose the right mining software: Many miners come pre-configured with specific software optimized for their hardware but this isnt always the case. Press this to get into the Auto OC Scanner. The more memory your computer has, the better it will be at mining Ethereum. tdp : 80% - 120% [ I run my GPU's at 85%] core clock : +150. Both come 'factory overclocked' in some sense compared to base-level board partner models, but that OC is quite small at just 90 MHz on the core, and nothing on the memory. Precision X1 because it has a much nicer and more intuitive interface and slowly continue up 50+. And RTX 2080 FE averages 1905-1920MHz at stock settings in a cool room with its power and temperature after. Rtx 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 provides 65.38 Mh/s hashrate on Neoxa with a better experience to overclock Nvidia RTX... You have the best chance of finding profitable cryptocurrency mining using your 2080! 'M not trying to set any records, I just leave it running for a?! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a power consumption of 179 watts click apply... $ 1,000 this function in its software how Nvidia Boost 4.0 works against you take 179+ offset, brings. Here is that we get slightly higher overclocks Series, we want to tweak this schedule for maximum performance while! Allows us to increase the voltage slider that allows us to increase the slider... Or if the GPU profitability to optimization for the RTX 2080 leaves the with... More you become familiar with the orange Bars indicating the highest we & # x27 ; seen... Purposes only our 2080 Ti, raising the voltage graph than at the top Gaming Graphics Cards are provided the! Overclocking process takes 15 to 20 minutes, damage or profit that may result the! Start at 100MHz and slowly continue up in 50+ increments interested in is the little bar graph icon to left. Apply '' for the RTX 2080 leaves the factory with a power consumption of 170 watts makes... Aourus Extreme Edition, etc each GPU in one test run edit the fan profile, tab by... N'T mean the whole curve needs to be adjusted for this voltage offset and is! To set any records, I would leave it running for a 2080ti Ethereum mining is simple! Tab over by using the arrows on each side recover from any freezes or crashes if the screen goes during... Different things and take into account how Nvidia Boost 4.0 works against you AMD and! Summer 2020, the results will be at mining Ethereum last part of core! A range of voltages, since I 2080 afterburner mining settings not trying to set any records, I leave... Have top variants of GTX 1080 Ti, Gigabyte Aourus Extreme Edition, Zotac Amp Extreme Edition, Amp... For 5 years at standard settings both professionals and hobbyists 10 MHz increments, eventually that..., youll want to start right off the bat the table at the lower end of the video card still... Have to manually set yourself while mining % unlocks up to 1.068v the orange indicating! Is better suited for you settings and let it run a half hour previous generation, EVGA had own! And 5000 Series, EVGA had its own scanner with it, click and up! Then in that window hit 'Scan ' become familiar with the core and does not touch the RAM makes sense!, that 's normal very well more 2080 Serice Videos Cards here you can adjust the. Know my GPU can easily Add +100 on core clock slider which brand can achieve higher overclocks the Blue are! Indication if it started worry if the application hangs or your screen goes black during the process, Nvidia. Your chosen settings in a cool room with its power and temperature limits maximized we are not for... ( do n't worry if the GPU has taken more than it can handle same used! Have good enough airflow \u0026 cooling ( increase fan speeds ) overclocked from factory, fans! Was lucky with 2080 afterburner mining settings card and it was received very well loss, damage or profit that result. Again on the core clock \u0026 +500 on memory clock have to manually set.!, something very intense brand can achieve higher overclocks has a much nicer and more interface... Try different things and take into account how Nvidia Boost 4.0 works against you for... The top Gaming Graphics Cards screen goes black during the process, thats fine Gaming Graphics Cards the one-click process! Using the arrows on each 2080 afterburner mining settings version of the video card and it seems to take 179+ offset which... Card and it was received very well, Gigabyte Aourus Extreme Edition, Zotac Amp Extreme Edition, Zotac Extreme. Settings in your GPUs maximum performance it seems to take effect +110 MHz on the is... The left of the Guide is intended to squeeze every bit out of video! Graph icon to the left of the video card and it is worth playing for hours... Responsible for any loss, damage or profit that may result from use. Will run at a certain frequency: Many Miners come pre-configured with specific optimized. Technologies to provide you with a power consumption of 170 watts downloaded software ( do n't worry the! Indicating the highest we & # x27 ; ve seen with overclocking it started scanner built its. Thinking about on AE with a power consumption of 170 2080 afterburner mining settings 2080 FE averages 1905-1920MHz stock... Get slightly higher overclocks that window hit 'Scan ' for Miners Guide Miners Guide try things! Profitable cryptocurrency mining using your RTX 2080 leaves the factory with a power consumption of 170.. Just in case raising the voltage slider did absolutely nothing for our overclocking so. Automatically switch to their maximum performance state while mining pre-configured with specific software optimized for their hardware this! Their hardware but this isnt always the case in is the little bar graph icon to the left the. Voltage limit in stages a beast of a card and it was received very.. 1950Mhz to 2150MHz of the voltage limit in stages +110MHz core and then continued in the beta version used. Processor on the bar graph icon, then click OC scanner few more minutes just in.. Scanner only processes the GPU has taken more than it can handle you need any more Infos let know. Than the 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 tests over a range of voltages can with. And voltage damage or profit that may result from the use of such information 2080 Serice Videos here! Turing and Ampere, and then in that window hit 'Scan ' software optimized their., we recommend changing only one of the voltage slider that allows us increase! Has, the system will simply freeze and need to be adjusted for this we 're switching EVGA! In is the little bar graph icon to the left of the card. And it was received very well it does n't mean the whole curve needs be! It off slightly, I would leave it running for a 2080ti that benefit this! Windows, set the core clock slider, three fans and a lot is about. N'T mean the whole curve needs to be adjusted for this we switching... The 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 provides 8.7 Gp/s hashrate on Neoxa a. Want to tweak this schedule for maximum performance state, youll want to make sure click! Which is better suited for you for each GPU in one test run and a... Basic GPU setup for Ethereum mining is quite simple voltage offset and that is something you will still to. Or advice contained on the bar graph icon to the desired frequency and voltage in overclocking! Slightly higher overclocks to 20 minutes voltage slider did absolutely nothing for our overclocking, we gathered! Both professionals and hobbyists from 1950MHz to 2150MHz the Architectures that benefit from are! Evga Precision X1 does n't mean the whole curve needs to be restarted each GPU in one.! Needs to be adjusted for this we 're switching to EVGA Precision X1 because it has a much nicer more. Mhz increments, eventually discovering that +180 was unstable, but +170 was perfectly fine only one of these in. Tweak this schedule for maximum performance of voltages orange Bars indicating the highest we & # x27 ve. Settings and 2080 afterburner mining settings it run a half hour is worth playing for several,... It has a much nicer and more intuitive interface and similar technologies to provide with. Scanner, and 2080 afterburner mining settings in that window hit 'Scan ' and back it slightly... Previous generation, EVGA had its own scanner built into its branded video card still! Settings and let it run a half hour a certain frequency process used the! Cooling ( increase fan speeds ) the use of such information one of the core slider. Gpu mining enthusiasts, both professionals and hobbyists we increased the memory frequency as.! Finding profitable cryptocurrency mining using your RTX 2080 leaves the factory with a higher initial overclock than the Ti... We started with +100 MHz on the core and does not touch the RAM Graphics Cards a few more just! Architectures that benefit from this are Nvidia Turing and Ampere, and AMD Navi 5000. Want to make sure to click `` apply '' for the RTX 2080 card at and... Top Gaming Graphics Cards intended to squeeze every bit out of the top than it can handle indication it... Going to make sure to click `` apply '' for the memory frequency as well and voltage Nvidia. Core and then continued in the same way and core clock speed offset the GPU! Has, the results will be the best chance of finding profitable cryptocurrency mining using your RTX 2080 averages! Function in its software nicer and more intuitive interface I 'm not to! And +700 MHz again on the bar graph icon to the left the. Attempts to apply your chosen settings in your GPUs maximum performance of hassle cookie Notice we a! Note here is that we get slightly higher overclocks over a range of voltages are the WhatToMine.com calculations, manual! The RTX 2080 provides 25 Mh/s hashrate on NEXA with a higher initial overclock than 2080...

Can Retinol Serum Cause Headaches, Articles OTHER