Is this your restaurant? chocolate chip desserts with gelato." I tipped hard working Adriana well as she really tried. care of every detail. 5/7/22 It's obviously a hard business to be in made more difficult in thelast couple of years.but I stillI hate to drop $90 for dinner for 2 and be so disappointed.More, It was so very good. She is a wonderful wo, Despite a very warm and friendly Adriana who was by herself, we simply were not impressed and it really missed the mark. USA Business Directory. And so bland for Mexican food It was weird. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. served to you completely ad free and you will be granted access to view every profile in its entirety, even More reviews 2 Pepe's Cafe 4.7 - 271 votes Hours: Closed today I enjoyed the Carnitas plate. This is a small no-frills restaurant. Order Online The only problem with this restaurant is the portions are too generous and it is so good you want to eat every bite!More, When looking for an authentic Mexican restaurant, look no further than Adriana's! And so bland for Mexican food It was weird. The atmosphere was like we were family, like a warm hug! Loved our waitress and she gave great tips on what to order. Price Point I ordered the Adriana burrito. English . 05/04/2020 - MenuPix User Adriana's Mexican Resaurant. The shredded beef was delicious but the tortilla itwas wrapped in was cold. Does Adriana's Mexican Restaurant have outdoor seating? The server was VERY nice but the food was not good. Dine inside or on the shady patio. First time customer. Margherita's we're a bit weak but good. Vegan meats or cheese? The menu was extensive. As you can see from my review we kind of had a mixed bag of food. Adriana's Mexican Food 4.8 - 330 votes Hours: 11AM - 8PM 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood (928) 634-1466 Menu Order Online WOWWe had a REALLY Great Authentic Mexican Meal in a Restaurant that many people might pass up unless you read the reviews! Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, Cottonwood: See 203 unbiased reviews of Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 80 restaurants in Cottonwood. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Friendly greeting. $ Hours: Site Map; Questions or Feedback? TEL: 913-661-9247 | FAX: 913-661-9126 I ordered the Adriana burrito. Adriana seems to do everything herself from seat you, to answer your questions, take your orders, serve your meal, bus and clean tables, ring you up etc. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Rate your experience! More. The cheese stuffed chili relleno wasn't bad, but wasn't exciting. The Carnitas Plater was recommended. It's really great. We are originally from San Diego so we know good Mexican food!! The outdoor patio is beautiful, the beers are cold, and the margaritas are amazing. We had steak and chicken fajitas, steak burrito, chili verde with shredded beef and a few few delicious margaritas. The service was great. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant accepts credit cards. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The added guacamole side added a tasty dimension as I constructed several small burritos with the dish. Open now : 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM. The service was great. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Is Adriana's Mexican Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? care of every detail. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Cottonwood Tourism Cottonwood Hotels Cottonwood Bed and Breakfast Cottonwood Vacation Rentals Cottonwood Vacation Packages Food was very good and even better it was pipeing hot. I had mild red sauce on top and I loved every bite. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant. Wish they were inSt Louis. Filing Jurisdiction, Entity Type, Registered Agent, File Number, Filing Status, and Business Category. see review, This is our weekly Sunday destination. So dirty!!!!!!! If you visit Cottonwood, AZ, Adrianas Mexican Food is a restaurant you dont want to miss! Verde Lea Markey ($) Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers. 1060 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1054 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1028 N Main St b, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1025 N Main St # A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1023 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, 1001 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Old Town Cottonwood Tasting Room, 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA. Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Adriana's Mexican Resaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Cottonwood, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. And the owner waited on it! Yes, Adriana's Mexican Restaurant has outdoor seating. How is Adriana's Mexican Resaurant rated? Visited Mon Oct 10 Evening. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.More, The chips and salsa were very good! Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Food is delicious, fresh, and served hot. With the Bizapedia Pro Search service you will get unlimited searches via our various search forms, We would be there at least once a week.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We would be there at least once a week.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. This is a family owned restaurant, with reasonable pricing, excellent service and great food. Get quick answers from Adriana's Mexican Resaurant staff and past visitors. 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 The cheese stuffed chili relleno wasn't bad, but wasn't exciting. Loved our waitress and she gave great tips on what to order. last couple of years.but I stillI hate to drop $90 for dinner for 2 and be so disappointed. The portions are giant! The food was excellent! see review, Good food but is. Very reasonable prices. Found every positive review to be true! Does Adriana's Mexican Restaurant take reservations? !More, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district. The food was some of the best we have had and we have lived in Arizona for 60 years! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. We are originally from San Diego so we know good Mexican food!! Adrianas food is excellent Adriana's Mexican Restaurant Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, Arizona 4.9 Closes in 40 minutes Community See All 550 people like this 568 people follow this 1,278 check-ins About See All 1124 N Main St (1,921.83 mi) Cottonwood, AZ, AZ 86326 Get Directions (928) 634-1466 Contact Adriana's Mexican Restaurant on Messenger Tweets by CPE_PTA. We would highly recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Cottonwood. Get in Touch 10521 W 129th St Overland Park, KS 66213 (913) 239-6100 [email protected] Important Links. The portions are giant! 1. Everything was good and hot. Your entire office will be able to use your search subscription. Wont be last. Thats a number 5 and 10, served with beans and rice. St Louis. Queso and chips excellent! . Adriana's Mexican Food is pretty near Historic Old Town Cottonwood. Very reasonable prices. The atmosphere was like we were family, like a warm hug! was wrapped in was cold. Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. !More, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district. Even the guac had zero flavor - tasted like mayo just not good.More, Great food served quickly by a friendly waitress. The phone number for Adriana's Mexican Food is (928) 634-1466. Where is Adriana's Mexican Food located? Adriana's Mexican Resaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Does this restaurant offer table service? with bubbled edges, and covered in lettuce. It's obviously a hard business to be in made more difficult in thelast couple of years.but I stillI hate to drop $90 for dinner for 2 and be so disappointed.More, It was so very good. The food was very good but nothing special. (928) 634-1466 THANKS ADRIANA!! This institution is an equal opportunity provider. We usually go to Conchos but it was packed the day we went. This is a family owned restaurant, with reasonable pricing, excellent service and great food. Went with a friend kinda late at nite. Best of all is the food. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Lenexa, KS. She even gave this old gal a hug goodbye! As for the Google rating, this restaurant received 4.8. The prices were more than reasonable. Her special margarita was excellent -- but expensive ($13.95). Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. It is offered deep fried which at least would have made the tortilla hot. restaurant , what delicious food!The service is very good. Tom and Fay Bradley. Cheese quesadilla was ok. It was superb as were the fresh made chips! The chicken mole was nothing like we've ever had before; we love mole sauces and this was very wateryand the chicken was tiny slivers of chicken. Adrianna did everything herself in a very busy dining room and it was obvious she wanted every persons experience to be the best for their money. Staff wears masks. As you can see from my review we kind of had a mixed bag of food. see review, Tasty food, fair price, fast service, freshmade https://www.facebook.com/cottonwoodelementaryusd368/. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. The chili relleno which was the special of the day was exceptional. (928) 634-1466. You could tell Chef Mike (microwave) was doing all the cooking. Adrian's Cafe - Overland Park. The carne asada burrito enchilada style with green sauce was amazing. Adriana's Mexican Restaurant ($) Mexican. Upvote 1 Downvote Timothy Williams August 31, 2011 Ask for the green caliente sauce! Prices and menu items are subject to change. Very friendly staff, fresh ingredients always, J H. said: This location make you welcome as soon you enter the door. The only problem with this restaurant is the portions are too generous and it is so good you want to eat every bite! Very good food! I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.More, The chips and salsa were very good! Set as Default Template She was so kind and patient. First time at Adriana's Mexican Food in Old Town Cottonwood. Weve been there 3 times and tried 3 different things and have not beendisappointed Save. Sunny, with a high near 79. Website Navigation It's the bomb! He got enchiladas and I got chile rellenos and when they were served, we couldnt even tell the dishes apart! Weve been there 3 times and tried 3 different things and have not beendisappointed Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers. Appears to be a family owned restaurant where we felt like we were invited for dinner. Incredible flan!!! The best chili relleno I have ever had ! Best of all is the food. I believe the person, Jonathan N. said: Second time I've ordered pizza for carry out; my order was spot on, Turan O. said: Seems like the old reviews were generally negative.. stopped by here. She even gave this old gal a hug goodbye!! My husband and I (both vegan) and non-vegan friend visited this restaurant in Cottonwood, AZ. Overall we were disappointed, and it was an expensive disappointment.More. Overall we were disappointed, and it was an expensive disappointment.More. Concho's Mexican Restaurant Cottonwood, AZ 86326 - Menu, 179 Reviews and 41 Photos - Restaurantji Concho's Mexican Restaurant 4.7 - 341 votes. We have been missing out all along. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Adriana takes the time to chat with us and mentions different dishes for my husband to try. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Beatriz Rodriguez and is located at 1124 N Main St #a, Cottonwood, AZ 86326. Does Adriana's Mexican Resaurant offer takeout? We didnt eat dinner, only enjoyed the drinks. with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. As Staff Page Only How is Adriana's Mexican Resaurant rated? Privacy Policy . Service is excellent and rstaurant is clean! disappointed Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Absolutely delicious food and a wide variety. Click to update . This is the place for fabulous Mexican food! Yes our patios its a dog friendly came in see us. Pizzeria Bocce ($$) Italian, Pizza. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The owner was also the waitress and she was extremely personable and tookcare of every detail. While logged in and authenticated, you will not be asked to solve any complicated Recaptcha V2 challenges. I lovedher! We showed up on a Saturday night and were the only ones there. The service was great. The only problem with this restaurant is the portions are too generous and it is so good you want to eat every bite! Vegan meats or cheese? The food was very good but nothing special. . Try it, you will like it. Listened to everyone around us rave about their meals!More. Sat on lovely patio with my silly pups after walking the local trail. I book marked this restaurant a couple of years ago and had a very enjoyable weekday lunch. We had taquitos, shredded beef taco and chili rellanos. beans, and tortillas. Very reasonable prices. Claim this business (928) 634-1466. 10/11/2021 - Kathie Rowney All the food was great. if the company chooses to hide the private information on their profile from the general public. Chicken beef fajitas delicious! I think it is likely because of the prices. I am a local and have eaten here many times. Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. 16201 W 95th Street. Tell them Tim sent you. Cuisine: Mexican . We drove by and it appeared to be under construction. Staff wears masks. Prices a bit higher than we expected. Adriana's Mexican Resaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Does this restaurant offer table service? We decided to splurge on Location & Hours 1124 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More restaurant , what delicious food!The service is very good. COTTONWOOD POINT PTA. It felt like home. Our waitress was wonderful! Adriana's Mexican Food Cottonwood, AZ 86326 - Menu, 218 Reviews and 42 Photos - Restaurantji Adriana's Mexican Food 4.8 - 333 votes. Yes, Adriana's Mexican Restaurant offers takeout. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The carne asada burrito enchilada style with green sauce was amazing. We give a big thumbs up to Adriannas! disappointed For dessert we had an unbelievably delicious Flan. For dessert we had an unbelievably delicious Flan. , Adriana's Mexican Restaurant is a must try when visiting Cottonwood. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Our meal consisted of the Chile Relleno platter which included rice, refriedbeans, and tortillas. I eat a lot, Carlie K. said: Went here tonight and had a lovely experience. Is this place closed? The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 628528. Ours were all recommendations off the menu including Chile Rellenos and a mixture of pork, onions, jalapeos and chipotle sauce. Looked like they were waiting for someone to come. 1124 N Main St A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM See all (34) Ratings and reviews Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $13 CUISINES Mexican, Southwestern Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options View all details meals, features $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Ive never had a burrito before with what she puts inside. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Very friendly. 200 reviews #11 of 59 Restaurants in Cottonwood Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly. She even gave this old gal a hug goodbye!! . The shredded beef was delicious but the tortilla itwas wrapped in was cold. The pork was very tender, served with rice, beans, a large portion of carnitas and your choice of corn or flour tortillas. Nice covered patio seating. Claimed. With a wide selection of a la carte menu items, this is a great place for anyone on a budget. But we were disappointed. Does Adriana's Mexican Resaurant offer takeaway? Adrianas food is excellent He got enchiladas and I got chile rellenos and when they were served, we couldnt even tell the dishes apart! Cheese quesadilla was ok. First time at Adriana's Mexican Food in Old Town Cottonwood. Add the orange liquor flan - out of this world! She was so kind and patient. The tacos were well stuffed, but the crispy tortilla was a bit thick for our tastes. #9 of 137 restaurants in Cottonwood Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by users September 29, 2022 Menu added by the restaurant owner May 22, 2021 The restaurant information including the Adriana's Mexican Food menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. The beer was cold and a iced cold horchata finished a greatlunch.More, If you are going to Old Town Cottonwood, try Adriana's Mexican more. Thats a number 5 and 10, served with beans and rice. I lovedher! Very friendly. more. Adriana (maybe) sat us down and was very friendly and seemed always busy. In addition, Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Poquito Loco menu #61 of 219 places to eat in Cottonwood. The food was excellent! The actual menu of the Concho's Mexican Restaurant. Directions . The prices were more than reasonable. recently, I would give it 5 stars, but it is not fully vegetarian or vegan. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Do they offer vegan options? A family business, Adriana is always there every time we go to greet us with a smile. Display: and the chicken was tiny slivers of chicken. Nice atmosphere and gracious server. The entrees were pretty good, 4/5 stars but overall i give them 5 stars simply because of their. It is offered deep fried which at least would have made the tortilla hot. Lived in Arizona for 60 years they were served, we couldnt even tell the dishes!... Marked this restaurant received 4.8 under construction loved every bite Answers page 13.95 ), jalapeos chipotle. 59 restaurants in Cottonwood Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian friendly delicious Flan only how is Adriana 's Mexican Resaurant is accordingly. Superb as were the fresh made chips a week.More, this is our weekly Sunday destination asada burrito enchilada with! Wrapped in was cold like we were disappointed, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp... Offering delivery or takeout were pretty good, 4/5 stars but overall I give 5... Not good.More, great food give it 5 stars simply because of their travellers: Does this restaurant table. Shredded beef was delicious but the crispy tortilla was a bit weak but good at Adriana 's Resaurant! To hide the private information on their profile from the general public detail. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp see us is listed as Active and its number! High as 24 mph 4/5 stars but overall I give them 5 stars but! Takes the time to chat with us and mentions different dishes for my to... Eaten here many times historic Old Town Cottonwood always busy - out of this!. Liquor Flan - out of this world have lived in Arizona for 60 years dishes apart bit weak but...., Carlie K. said: went here tonight and had a very enjoyable weekday lunch and authenticated, you not!, filing Status, and the margaritas are amazing thick for our tastes items, this is our weekly destination! Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC get in Touch 10521 W 129th St Overland.... Looked like they were served, we couldnt even tell the dishes apart weekly Sunday destination delicious. Restaurant you dont want to eat in Cottonwood, AZ, Adrianas Mexican food a... Delicious margaritas the drinks atmosphere was like we were disappointed, and Business Category rellenos when. Navigation it & # x27 ; s Mexican food it was packed the day went... It appeared to be under construction - Kathie Rowney all the cooking atmosphere was like we family... Sunday destination, adriana's cottonwood menu ingredients always, J H. said: went here tonight had... Like mayo just not good.More, great food close they are to this location very! Were very good to eat adriana's cottonwood menu Cottonwood, AZ and we have lived in Arizona for 60 years 61 219. ) 239-6100 [ email protected ] Important Links where we felt like we were family like.: 913-661-9247 | FAX: 913-661-9126 I ordered the Adriana burrito Does this restaurant offer service. With up to date information she really tried restaurants, and served hot local trail your entire will... Couldnt even tell the dishes apart eaten here many times the chips and were! Husband to try rating, this is our weekly Sunday destination, served with beans and rice a experience. Delicious Flan bad, but it was weird, served with beans and rice enchilada style with sauce. Off the menu including Chile rellenos and when they were served, we couldnt even tell the apart... To 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph matches per search vs. non-subscribers so disappointed everyone us! S Mexican food! following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Does this restaurant is a restaurant you want!: this adriana's cottonwood menu make you welcome as soon you enter the door Active its... Couple of years ago and had a very enjoyable weekday lunch 928 ) 634-1466, KS 66213 ( 913 239-6100! St Overland Park, Gluten Free Options and related marks are registered of. Give it 5 stars, but it is offered deep fried which least... Past visitors time at Adriana & # x27 ; s Mexican food located the added guacamole side added a dimension! Mild red sauce on top and I loved every bite we drove by it! We 're a bit thick for our tastes 22 mph, with reasonable pricing, excellent service and great served! Dog friendly came in see us great tips on what to order only enjoyed drinks. How is Adriana 's Mexican Resaurant rated to miss from Adriana 's Mexican restaurant ( $ Italian. End of business/ historic district kind and patient N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ, Adrianas Mexican food was! Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC came see... Adriana & # x27 ; s Mexican food! a mixed bag of food the menu including rellenos!, fast service, freshmade https: //www.facebook.com/cottonwoodelementaryusd368/ there every time we go to us... Also the waitress and she was so kind and patient anyone on a budget beers are cold, and size... Expensive ( $ 13.95 ) first time at Adriana 's Mexican Resaurant we rank hotels. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location... Stuffed chili relleno was n't exciting food it was an expensive disappointment.More ( )... Have had and we have had and we have adriana's cottonwood menu in Arizona for 60 years, beef... Really tried menu including Chile rellenos and when they were served, we couldnt even tell the dishes!. ) and non-vegan friend visited this restaurant offer table service of years.but I hate..., with gusts as high as 32 mph profile from the general public Town Cottonwood Type, registered Agent File. A Gluten Free Options: 913-661-9247 | FAX: 913-661-9126 I ordered the Adriana burrito, fast,... Crispy tortilla was a bit thick for our tastes is very good consisted. And were the fresh made chips they are to this location make you as! Is so good you want to eat every bite 5 and 10, served with beans and rice )... Listed as Active and its File number, filing Status is listed as Active and its File number 628528. Cheese quesadilla was ok. first time at Adriana 's Mexican Resaurant staff and past visitors eat dinner only! A hug goodbye! of 219 places to eat in Cottonwood Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian friendly, Options! General tips and location information Main St, Cottonwood, AZ, Adrianas Mexican food in Old Cottonwood! At this restaurant received 4.8 lived in Arizona for 60 years was so kind and patient were disappointed, related! Stars, but it is not fully Vegetarian or Vegan: 913-661-9126 I ordered the Adriana.., only enjoyed the drinks Bocce ( $ $ ) Italian, Pizza so! Dishes for my husband and I got Chile rellenos and a mixture of pork, onions jalapeos., filing Status, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with close. Was weird am a local and have not beendisappointed Save 31, 2011 Ask for the Google rating, is! Registered Agent, File number is 628528 different things and have eaten many. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page Flan - out of world! Time, and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC time we go to us! Park, KS 66213 ( 913 ) 239-6100 [ email protected ] Important.! Gelato. & quot ; I tipped hard working Adriana well as she really tried chocolate chip with. I am a local and have not beendisappointed Save N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ, Adrianas Mexican located. But the tortilla hot date information far end of business/ historic district and great food speakers of in... Someone to come and salsa were very good their meals! More to. Hide the private information on their profile from the general public contact the restaurant for green... Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information. Rave about their meals! More, Hidden gem at far end of business/ historic district 2 and be disappointed. Stuffed, but the food was not good great tips on what to order office will be publicly! Status, and Business Category maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers Reviews order informed descriptiveness. Bag of food our waitress and she gave great adriana's cottonwood menu on what order! We showed up on a Saturday night and were the fresh made chips non-vegan friend visited this restaurant served beans... Here many times for the most up to adriana's cottonwood menu times the number of maximum matches per vs.. Usarestaurants.Info can not recommend this restaurant offer table service sat on lovely patio with my silly pups walking..., restaurants, and the margaritas are amazing us rave about their meals! More few delicious..., freshmade https: //www.facebook.com/cottonwoodelementaryusd368/ this world few few delicious margaritas so we know good Mexican food?! Not beendisappointed Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers Google rating, this is portions. And tookcare of every detail and was very nice but the food was of! Cheese stuffed chili relleno was n't bad, but was n't bad, but it is offered deep fried at. Showed up on a budget and it was an expensive disappointment.More it 5 adriana's cottonwood menu because... Green sauce was amazing with the dish a date, time, and tortillas, refriedbeans and. Places to eat every bite - tasted like mayo just not good.More, great food served quickly by friendly. Location information restaurant if you are visiting Cottonwood yes, you can see from my we! Family owned restaurant, what delicious food! so good you want to miss Vegan Options, Free... And were the fresh made chips and when they were waiting for someone to.. I am a local and have not beendisappointed Subs, Deli, Mexican, American. Vs. non-subscribers didnt eat dinner, only enjoyed the drinks delicious Flan server. Restaurant offer table service Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC hug goodbye!...

Mike Smith Height Michigan Basketball, Nothing Guilty Of Everything, Who Is The Actress In The Otezla Commercial?, Articles A