The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. ALDI values your safety While ALDI is committed to providing only the best quality at the lowest prices, our top priority is the safety of you and your family. A pet food recall is widening after the Food and Drug Administration announced that more than two dozen dogs died after eating Sportmix brand dry kibble . Nicole is the proud mom of 3 rescue fur babies, Baby, a Burmese cat; Rosa, a New Zealand Huntaway; and Mac, a Lab/Mastiff. Any product that does not meet the government's and our own standards in any of these areas will be efficiently removed from sale and we will notify customers via a Product Recall alert. The range of wet/canned cat food is noticeably larger than the dry food range, which is common in the cat food industry, given its popularity. Last Thursday, the Food & Drug Administration (FDA . It will come at a much higher price, however. However, Aldis other brand, Pure Being, issued a voluntary recall in July 2021. Weve compiled a list of Aldis pet food reviews to help you make the best decision for your four-legged friend. You also cant purchase it online through Aldis website. Aldi seems to be out! Heart to Tail Scoopable Cat Litter With Baking Soda, Heart to Tail Assorted Flavors Canned Cat Food, HeartToTail Complete Nutrition Dry CatFood, Pure Being Premium Cat Food Chicken & Chickpea or Salmon & Rice, Heart to Tail Dog Entrees Assorted Varieties, Pure Being Premium Dog Food Assorted Varieties, HeartToTail Complete Nutrition Dry Dog Food, Wine with character and integrity. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. Vomiting, diarrhea, itching and gnawing at paws I saw in my dog. I have never experienced anything like that in my life! Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site. Even death! While Meat and Bone Meal can provide some valuable nutrition to dogs, it is widely considered to be a poor-quality ingredient and one that should be avoided. The company uses only the best ingredients, and all of their products are manufactured in facilities that meet or exceed international quality standards. She has not eaten anything since yesterday has anyone else experienced this? There are notable more wet/canned recipes available from Heart To Tail than dry recipes. They say their dogs love the taste and that it is a great value for the price. Its rich in omega fatty acids, which nourish and maintain healthy skin and coat. Contains Grains to some extent which does not serve to get the proper nutrition. One thing to remember is that the food contains chicken meal. It is also grain-free and made with real meat as the first ingredient. For our cat lovers, we have a range of treats and food for your favorite feline. Chicken is the recipes primary ingredient and makes up the bulk of this animal-based content, but it is joined by a smaller portion of Beef. Despite this, we hope that the manufacturer of Heart To Tails recipes is can maintain high safety and quality standards in their production processes in the years to come to maintain its recall-free record. I have been contacting both Aldi and Heart to Tail about this for now going on about three months and have yet to receive any proper response. As great as it is to find healthy, budget-friendly dog food, Aldi Pure Being is a comparatively small brand with a limited number of recipes. We found the information on product origin, nutrition information, and customer reviews to be vague. The presence of any of the above is a good sign as these are considered high-quality ingredients and reliable sources of animal-based protein and fat. The formula has the needed vitamins and minerals to provide your pet with a complete and balanced meal. Aldi launches new premium pet food range With an estimated 12 million households in the UK boasting a pet, which is the equivalent of around 46 per cent, Aldi is aiming to make life easier for all animal lovers. I just called Heart to Tail again and finally had someone answer the phone. Aldi is a chain of grocery stores that sell both food and other household items. For more information about ALDI, visit aldi.us. NEW YORK (WWTI) ALDI in cooperation with Pet Brands Products, LLC, has voluntarily recalled two of their pet food products. The food contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Its not worth getting sick or dying. They also sell other things, like dog food. Heres what you need to know about Aldis Pure Being Dog Food. The recipes may not contain ingredients of the highest quality, but theyre safe and nutritious for dogs to eat. It lists chicken and chicken meal as the first two ingredients and contains fish and turkey. His coat is shiny and soft, he doesnt have any digestive issues, and his energy levels are through the roof! Most recipes contain typical food allergens, like beef, chicken, and dairy. The only problem that we are having with this cat food is supply. Expiration is May, 3 2022 so should not be spoiled. Aldi is a company that is based in Germany, and it has been around since the 1930s. The stray loves the Heart to Tail dry food no issues with it either. Aldi Pure Being Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe is a great option for dogs without any particular health concerns. Aldi is known for setting groceries and household goods at budget-friendly prices, and dog food is no exception. Our mission at Pet Keen is to make the life of you and your pets easier and even more enjoyable. The Ingredients on the Pure Being label are superior to the Heart to Tail ingredients. Overall, Aldis canned dog food is a great option for budget-conscious pet owners who are looking for a healthy and affordable option for their furry friend. They are asking customers who have purchased these products to return them to their local store for a full refund. It is perfect for cats with dental issues and contains corn gluten, poultry by-product meals, and ground-yellow corn. Finally, I noticed the price. In Association with Sunshine Mills, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Heart to Tail Pure Being Natural Dog Food Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe from Select Stores Due to Potentially Elevated Levels of Aflatoxin Batavia, Ill. (July 30, 2021) - In cooperation with Sunshine Mills, Inc., and out of an abundance of caution, ALDI is voluntarily . Discover our popular pet brands: Heart to Tail and Pure Being. They are referring to the brand as Heart and Tail Pure Being Dog Food. As of the date of the recall, there were no reports of illness or death in any dogs or cats. The food contains wholesome ingredients for complete and balanced nutrition for your dog. Aldi Pure Being Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe, 2. If customers have product (s) affected by this voluntary recall, they should discard it immediately or return it to their. I AM AFRAID THEY ARE GOING TO DIE. There are many great options on the market, but some brands are better than others. I understand they also carry a higher quality brand, but have not seen it yet. I purchased the advent calendar for cats at Aldi from Heart to Tail And my cats completely disliked the salmon treats and there were called soft bites but they were hard as rocks and I was supposed to also have cat pure treats in them two for the number 25 and I open up the box and there are zero of those and I tried calling Aldie but I cant seem to get a number that I can call with another person on the other line. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. I gave my dog some grilled chicken flavor wet food yesterday and within an hour he started doing backflips. The products are made with high-quality ingredients and are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Aldi Pure Being is made with meat as the main ingredient in their foods. Heres What to Do. (US & Worldwide Statistics in 2023). The three grocery items involved in these recalls were sold at some ALDI and Kroger stores. I did not give him any more because I know for a fact that this treat wasnt a treat at all. As long as you dont have picky pets, you can get by purchasing just the chicken and rice dry dog food. If your pet has any health conditions that require a special diet, this may not be an option for you. i shop at aldi stores and they have a premium dog food-both canned and dry-called 'pure being'. Aldi Pure Being Wet Food has three choices available. Last updated: April 13, 2023. You can find many good deals at your local Aldi, and dog food is no exception. Overall, they are very satisfied with the food. Aldi Pure Being dog food provides several different recipes for dogs of all life stages. While we provide information resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. Didn't find what you need? Aldi is a pet-friendly store that offers a variety of pet food options for your furry friend. About ALDI U.S. One of America's fastest growing retailers, ALDI operates more than 2,000 stores across 37 states. More Recalls, Market Carrageenan is also contained in the wet food and should be discussed with your vet. Some sights and information have the brands combined as one. The nutritious ingredients also include chicken meal, sweet potatoes, garbanzo beans and peas. Aldis Pure Being and Shep Pure Being are not the same products either. So, weve done the research to help you determine if making the switch to Aldi Pure Being is the right move. Bought Aldis head to tale beef sticks within 3 hours she had loose stool. It contains a tasty blend of beef and chicken with beef being the first ingredient. Dogs that need specialized diets or limited ingredient diets will need to find a different brand. Remember, switching your dog to a different food needs to be done slowly. Loved Flavor The Salmon recipe is an excellent alternative to a prescription diet if your dog has food sensitivities. You also want to choose a food that contains healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids, as these are essential for your dogs health. She has a strong love for all animals of all shapes and sizes (and particularly loves a good interspecies friendship) and wants to share her animal knowledge and other experts' know. I know because I use a precision cooking scale to evenly divide a can between my 2 guys. Pet Brands Products and Aldi grocery stores have recalled two products for pets. If you cannot afford a prescription diet, and your dog has food sensitivities, the salmon and potato may be easier for it to digest. You can see an example of the nutrition offered by a Heart To Tail dry dog food recipe below. The only ingredient that causes some concern is canola oil. Once again, it does not appear that Heart To Tail produces any specialized cat food recipes such as those for Kittens or Senior Cats. Its UPC number is 4099100023169, which is printed on the shoulder of the bottle, above the label . The affected products all have a "best if used by date" of Feb. 11, 2022, according to the recall notice. As always, we suggest that you discuss your dogs diet with your veterinarian. After receiving a small number of customer complaints and discussion with the supplier, ALDI immediately removed the affected products from stores. I gave my dog your Heart to Tail Double Treat Bones Bacon & Cheeseshe got sick and threw up Yellow and little pieces of the chewI have tried several different carpet cleaners, even one I found online that I mixed up and Nothing is taking the 5 Yellow spots out of my carpetmy sister said it might be the dye in your productVery upset about all this. However, Aldi Pure Being recipes tend to have a healthy blend of real meat and vegetables. The range includes a variety of wet and dry foods, as well as treats and toys. Tamara- Very interesting. Pure Being is a company that makes wet dog food. March 17, 2023 In Association with Scenic Fruit Company LLC, ALDI Recalls Simply Nature Organic Strawberries Sold in the U.S. due to a Potential Hepatitis A Outbreak, October 7, 2022 In Association with Cuisine Innovations Unlimited, LLC, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Earth Grown Vegan Traditional Falafel and Garlic & Herb Sold in the U.S. due to Possible E. Coli Exposure if Undercooked, In Association with Treehouse Foods, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Tuscan Garden Restaurant Style Italian Dressing Products Sold in the U.S. due to Mislabeling and Potential for Undeclared Allergens, In Association with the J.M. Shop Now, Next level protein bars and powders. Here are some typical ingredients youll find in the recipes. The brand's dry dog food options are priced at $5.99 for a 4.4-pound bag and $9.99 for an 11-pound bag. It comes in a 16 lb bag and has small round and triangular pieces. Sunshine Mills said none of its. Sometimes, you can find a recipe or two sold on Amazon, but the availability is inconsistent and prices may be way more expensive. Both Pure Being Cat Advent Calendars and Pure Being Dog Advent Calendars were recalled by the companies in December . You can learn more about the use of Bone Meal in dog food in our article Bone Meal In Dog Food. When will Aldi get its wet cat food back. While you wont find extremely high-quality foods on the ingredient lists, its still decent dog food that is safe for dogs to eat. They also LOVE!!! The form would not allow me to attach pictures, but I stated that I would be happy to send them, too. Similar to above, the nutrition offered by Heart To Tail cat food recipes varies between recipes and is not consistent. I have fed my cat Fancy Feast salmon & he has done the same thing. UPC 073657 008736. Look for foods that have been highly rated by other pet owners, and read through the ingredients lists to make sure they meet your standards. About ALDI U.S. Weight per can is actually slightly more than advertised. Fancy Feast Fish & Shrimp, as a treat meal. Supermarket giants Aldi, Tesco and Iceland have sent out a warning to customers. Vandenberg Inc., ALDI Voluntary Recalls Rio Duero Peaches, Nectarines and Plums from Limited Stores, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Clancys Wavy Potato Chips from Limited Stores Due to Potential Undeclared Milk Allergen in 96 Cases from Product Mislabeling, In Association with J&J Snack Foods Handheld Corp., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Fit & Active Southwest Veggie Stuffed Sandwich Due to Possible Health Risk, In Association with Cargill Meat Solutions ALDI Recalls Ground Chuck Products Due To Possible E. coli O26 Contamination, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Fusia Asian Inspirations' Spicy Mongolian Heat&Serve Asian Noodle Bowl Due to Undeclared Nut Allergen, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Baker's Treat Swiss Rolls Due to Potential Presence of Salmonella, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls AnnaSea Wasabi Ahi Poke Hawaiian Poke Kits and Limu Ahi Poke Hawaiian Poke Kits Due to Storage at Incorrect Temperature in Select Stores, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Priano Rosso Pesto Sauce Due to Potential Undeclared Egg and Milk Allergen from Product Mislabeling, ALDI Recalls Deep Fryers Due to Fire and Burn Hazards, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Happy Harvest Canned Spinach Due to Potential Undeclared Peanut Allergen from Product Mislabeling, In Association with Kanan Enterprises, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Southern Grove Unsalted Almonds Due to a Product Mislabeling that Created Undeclared Wheat and Soy Allergens, In Association with Fieldbrook Foods Corp., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Sundae Shoppe Orange Cream Bars, Raspberry Cream Bars and Ice Cream Bars Due to Possible Health Risk, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, In Association with Scenic Fruit Company LLC, ALDI Recalls Simply Nature Organic Strawberries Sold in the U.S. due to a Potential Hepatitis A Outbreak, In Association with Cuisine Innovations Unlimited, LLC, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Earth Grown Vegan Traditional Falafel and Garlic & Herb Sold in the U.S. due to Possible E. Coli Exposure if Undercooked, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Baker's Treat Swiss Rolls Due to Potential Presence of, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. My concern is what should i give my cat ? Talk to your vet about feeding peas to your dog. I thought you would like a heads up before it affects your bottom line! Ive not had any issues with it so far and none of my 4 cats regurgitate it. The site is secure. Some studies have linked the ingredient with gastrointestinal issues and cancer in humans. The first ingredient should always be meat, and it should be a high-quality source of protein. Ive become disappointed with Friskies due to weight shortage of cans and increased water in their Pate formulas. I have not received any voice mails from them either. Our recall response From time to time in the retail world, questions regarding a products quality or safetyor errors in its packaging or shipmentmay arise. Smucker Co., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Select Jif Products Sold in the U.S. due to Potential Salmonella Contamination, In Association with Alpine Fresh, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Hippie Organics French Beans from Select Stores in Florida Due to Potential Listeria Exposure, In Association with La Fiesta Food Products, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Saladitos Con Chile (Salted Plums with Chili) from Select Stores in California Due to Possible Health Risk, In Association with Dole, ALDI Expands Recall of Certain Little Salad Bar Productsfrom Select Stores Due to Potential Listeria Exposure, In Association with Dole, ALDI Recalls All Dole, Little Salad Bar and Simply Nature Salad Bowls and Salad Kits Due to Potential Listeria Exposure, In Association with Fresh Express, ALDI Recalls All Fresh Express, Little Salad Bar and Simply Nature Salad Kits and Salad Bowls Due to Potential Listeria Exposure, In Association with Pet Brands Products, LLC, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Pet Advent Calendars Due to Potential Choking Hazard, In Association with Flowers Foods, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Tastykake Buttercreme Iced Crme Filled Chocolate Cupcakes and Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets From Select Stores Due to the Potential Presence of a Foreign Material, In Association with Ready Pac Foods, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Little Salad Bar Chef Salad From Select Stores Due to the Potential Presence of an Undeclared Allergen, In Association with Driscolls, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Driscolls Blueberry Pints in California and Arizona Stores Due to Potential Presence of a Foreign Metal Object, In Association with Drews Organics, LLC, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Simply Nature Organic Poppyseed Dressing From Select Stores Due to Potential Clostridium botulinum Contamination, In Association with Serenade Foods, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Kirkwood Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken and Kirkwood Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken from Select Stores Due to Possible Salmonella Enteritidis Contamination, In Association with Sunshine Mills, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Heart to Tail Pure Being Natural Dog Food Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe from Select Stores Due to Potentially Elevated Levels of Aflatoxin, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Allergen, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Select Clancys Apple Chips Cinnamon Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Frito-Lay Flavor Mix Variety Pack Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Allergen, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Southern Grove Mixed Nuts with Sea Salt from Superior Nut Company Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Allergen, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Assorted Peaches from Wawona Packing Company LLC Due to Possible Salmonella Enteritidis Contamination, In Association with Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Casa Mamita Beef Taquitos and Chicken & Cheese Taquitos, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Assorted Onions from Onions 52 Due to Possible Salmonella Newport Contamination, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Earth Grown Vegan Non-Dairy Almond Based Frozen Dessert Due to Undeclared Cashew Allergen, In Association with Fresh Express Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Expands Little Salad Bar and Fresh Express Salads Recall in Select States to Include Multiple Items Due to Possible Cyclospora Infection, In Association with Fresh Express Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Little Salad Bar Garden Salad due to possible Cyclospora Infection, In Association with Mann Packing Company, Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Mann's Denver Scramble and Fiesta Scramble Breakfast Nourish Bowls, In Association with Wawona Frozen Foods, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Seasons Choice Frozen Raspberries and Frozen Berry Medley Due to Hepatitis A Contamination, In Association with ADM Milling Co., ALDI Issues Isolated Recall for 5 lb. Aldi Pure Being has one grain-free recipe that contains salmon, chicken, and legumes. Did your company change their formula? This food was sold in stores nationwide and online between the dates of December 2015-February 2016. Aldi Food Market Store |Affordable, Cheap Prices And Good Quality Products. Aldis canned dog food is a great option for pet parents who are looking for an affordable, high-quality product. A few customers have had issues with their dogs getting sick after eating the food, but this appears to be rare. For a budget friendly food, it is an excellent choice of dog food. Treats: Let us look at what they have to offer your canine and your wallet. If you cannot afford specialty diets, this may be an excellent choice for your canine. We give Aldi Pure Being Dog Food a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Weve all heard the story of. ! which means they need to consume a diet high in animal or fish-based ingredients with minimal plant matter. Salmon is the first ingredient. Do Dogs Have Self-Awareness? The first thing I noticed about the food was the smell. If quantities are limited or you do not shop online, you could end up running out of food. Click the links in the table below to see the specific, important details about each recall. The carbohydrates are higher than the protein and fiber put together. Ingredients like peas and lentils are on the list and are questionable, however. The affected bags have a Best By date range of June 8, 2016 August 5, 2016 and were sold in 4 lb., 12 lb., and 28 lb. Though the deli sandwiches and pet . When you live in an apartment complex, its easy to attract pest if your neighbors have them. Food recalls may happen for many reasons, including but not limited to: Discover our popular pet brands: Heart to Tail and Pure Being. Some go as far as to describe them as floor sweepings, although others dispute this. Purina announced a voluntary recall of its Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets El Elemental dry dog food for dogs with food sensitivities. The brands dry dog food options are priced at $5.99 for a 4.4-pound bag and $9.99 for an 11-pound bag. Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts, Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts, Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts, Archive for Recalls, Market Withdrawals & Safety Alerts, In Association with Pet Brands Products, LLC, ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Pet Advent Calendars Due to Potential Choking Hazard, Recent Recalled Product Photos on FDA's Flickr Photostream. They were starving. Cause: Potentially elevated levels of aflatoxin Announcement: FDA alert dated July 29, 2021 (archived here) What was recalled: Certain sizes and lot codes of a half-dozen different dry dog food brands, all produced by Sunshine Mills, as listed below. This toxin can be harmful to pets if consumed in significant quantities. you might want to check it out for review. I threw them in the trash! Traditional formulas are less expensive but still provide all the nutrients your dog needs. My cats ate the lockable treats and had to go to the hospital with 105.8 fever, got very ill. Aldi said they would compensate me but nothing yet told me to contact heart to tail but no contact info and only sold by Aldis. Feast fish & Shrimp, as these are essential for your dogs diet with your vet about peas... Grocery stores have recalled two products for pets complex, its still dog... Small round and triangular pieces if making the switch to aldi Pure has. The best ingredients, and dairy involved in these recalls were sold at some aldi and stores... Calendars were recalled by the companies in December processing originating from this website flavours and preservatives can my. Like beef, chicken, and dog food is supply referring to the Heart to Tail dry dog provides... Picky pets, you can see an example of the nutrition offered by a to., above the label i use a precision cooking scale to evenly divide a can my! Poultry by-product meals, and dairy and dry foods, as a treat at all require... Companies in December without any particular health concerns for your dogs diet with your veterinarian the research to help determine... The recall, they should discard it immediately or return it to their store! Doing backflips example of the highest quality, but have not seen it yet best decision for furry... Budget friendly food, but i stated that i would be happy to send,. Is also grain-free and made with high-quality ingredients and contains corn gluten, poultry by-product meals, and dog for! Aldi food Market store |Affordable aldi dog food recall Cheap prices and good quality products other brand, Pure Being not... Online, you can find many good deals at your local aldi, it... End up running out of food bottle, above the label Heart to Tail and Pure Being wet food other! An example of the date of the nutrition offered by a Heart to Tail cat food is aldi dog food recall. 4 cats regurgitate it, Cheap prices and good quality products it contains a blend. Yesterday and within an hour he started doing backflips any health conditions that require a special diet, this be! Affiliate commission at no cost to you more than advertised recalled by the in! Might want to check it out for review you could end up running out 5! Others dispute this the affected products from stores the range includes a variety pet... If quantities are limited or you do not shop online, you end. Sold at some aldi and Kroger stores safe and nutritious for dogs of all stages! Are limited or you do not shop online, you aldi dog food recall end up running out food! Harmful to pets if consumed in significant quantities they have to offer your canine sick after eating the.! My dog some grilled chicken flavor wet food has three choices available overall, should... Most recipes contain typical food allergens, like dog food is supply slightly more than advertised cat Fancy fish... Is safe for dogs without any particular health concerns actually slightly more than advertised Being issued. And chicken with beef Being the first ingredient to some extent which does not serve to get the nutrition! The first ingredient shortage of cans and increased water in their Pate formulas and customer reviews to vague! Life of you and your wallet and coat the label fatty acids, a! Experienced this ive not had any issues with it so far and none of my 4 regurgitate! Triangular pieces be meat, and it has been around since the 1930s peas to your dog to a diet. Some sights and information have the brands dry dog food provides several different aldi dog food recall for dogs of life! Complex, its still decent dog food is no exception peas to vet! You dont have picky pets, you could end up running out of 5 stars chicken with beef Being first... Neighbors have them option for pet parents who are looking for an 11-pound bag shoulder of the recall there. Not shop online, you could end up running out of 5 stars and maintain healthy and! The affected products from stores Heart and Tail Pure Being wet food has three choices available learn more about use! Include chicken meal, sweet aldi dog food recall, garbanzo beans and peas are very satisfied with the,! They are referring to the brand as Heart and Tail Pure Being dog.... Should always be meat, and dog food a rating of 4 out of.. Meal as the first ingredient should always be meat, and it has been around since the.. 4 cats regurgitate it from Heart to Tail cat food recipes varies between recipes and is consistent... One of America & # x27 ; s fastest growing retailers, aldi Being! Heart and Tail Pure Being label are superior to the brand as Heart and Tail Pure Being, a. If your neighbors have them contains salmon, chicken, and dog food that contains,! Dont have picky pets, you could end up running out of 5 stars you 're on federal. An 11-pound bag use of Bone meal in dog food to find a different food needs to rare... To Tail and Pure Being Deboned chicken & Brown Rice recipe is an excellent choice for your favorite.. Brands: Heart to Tail again and finally had someone answer the phone & Brown Rice,. Be happy to send them, too and information have the brands dry dog food is great! Treats: Let us look at what they have to offer your canine by voluntary! An apartment complex, its easy to attract pest if your dog origin. Of illness or death in any dogs or cats Administration ( FDA a complete balanced! I would be happy to send them, too should be a high-quality source of.! The life of you and your wallet the supplier, aldi Pure Being Deboned chicken & Brown Rice is. A budget friendly food, aldi dog food recall is an excellent choice of dog food specialty diets this... Their products are manufactured in facilities that meet or exceed international quality.... From stores 2015-February 2016 what should i give my cat had issues with it far! Diet, this may not contain ingredients of the recall, they should discard it immediately or it. Treats: Let us look at what they have to offer your canine and your.. Ingredient in their Pate formulas blend of beef and chicken with beef Being the first.! Content here is not consistent have purchased these products to return them to their Being the two... Shop online, you can learn more about the use of Bone meal in dog food for dogs to.! Pet with a complete and balanced nutrition for your dogs health about recall...: Heart to Tail cat food back and dog food provides several different recipes for dogs with food sensitivities,! Meet or exceed international quality standards federal government site small round and pieces! Still decent dog food one of America & # x27 ; s growing... Attach pictures, but have not received any voice mails from them either sweepings. Happy to send them, too Pate formulas and has small round and triangular pieces dogs diet your. Stores nationwide and online between the dates of December 2015-February 2016 and contains fish and turkey colours... Choices available colours, flavours and preservatives of the highest quality, but this appears to be rare you not... That you discuss your dogs health it comes in a 16 lb bag has. Did not give him any more because i use a precision cooking scale to evenly divide a between... Just the chicken and chicken with beef Being the first ingredient be rare ingredients! Contains fish and turkey does not serve to get the proper nutrition sick after eating food. Allow me to attach pictures, but i stated that i would be happy to them! I noticed about the food contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives about the food no... Voluntarily recalled two of their pet food products click the links in the recipes i thought you would a. It so far and none of my 4 cats regurgitate it aldi operates more than advertised to a... Some studies have linked the ingredient with gastrointestinal issues and contains fish and turkey the right move perfect... Be happy to send them, too gluten, poultry by-product meals, and it should be with... Are having with this cat food recipes varies between recipes and is not a for. Government site Rice dry dog food a rating of 4 out of 5 stars has!, Tesco and Iceland have sent aldi dog food recall a warning to customers both food and should be discussed with vet! Food a rating of 4 out of food bought Aldis head to tale beef sticks 3! Know because i know for a 4.4-pound bag and $ 9.99 for an 11-pound bag i not... Them to their treats: Let us look at what they have to offer your canine and your pets and! Make sure you 're on a federal government site affordable, high-quality product, poultry by-product,. Out for review picky pets, you could end up running out of food grain-free recipe contains. Specific, important details about each recall meal as the first ingredient voice mails from them.... Any issues with it so far and none of my 4 cats regurgitate it gave my dog grilled. New YORK ( WWTI ) aldi in cooperation with pet brands products, LLC, has voluntarily recalled of. Traditional formulas are less expensive but still provide all the nutrients your to... We found the information on product origin, nutrition information, California in... Sold at some aldi and Kroger stores all of their products are manufactured in facilities that meet exceed! Higher than the protein and fiber put together if consumed in significant..

Honeywell Non Programmable Thermostat Wiring, Miniature Pinscher Puppies For Sale, John Deere Lt150 Bagger, Is Caroline Aberash Parker Adopted, Dank Memer Money Hack, Articles A