Submit your own rating by logging in. According to Berry, the advantage is that you get more bearing area (that is, greater bullet length against the rifling) by taking weight out of the center of the bullet and placing it along the sides. : .512"Cartridge Name: 9mmCartridge O.A.L. Indoor range safe and unbelievably accurate, Berry's Superior Plated Bullets are the choice of shooters everywhere. Lucky gunner has super fast service. Review by 357 Butch (Posted on 5/2/2021), Review by Recargador (Posted on 5/24/2020). I have always used Rainier bullets, in this caliber and weight, in the past. Looking forward to doing some 50 yd. Good price, great product & very good service. Yeah, it really depends on the powder/bullet/etc. Also finding some was helpful too. Berry's Preferred Plated bullets begin as a swaged lead core. (verified owner) June 28, 2022, Darrell Jones Contact Us. The surprise was using LUCKY GUNNER. Berry's 9mm (.356") 124 Gr. Item : 40370_1. Price: $ 189.00 - OUT OF STOCK. Shotgun Sierra Sig Slug Small Speer SPP Springfield SRP Tactical Taurus Tracer Underwood Winchester WSP WSR Xtreme Berry Rainier Cast Lead Nose JHP 454 . 1000 rounds/month. : .585"Cartridge Name: 9mmCartridge O.A.L. Then lucky gunner had them at a great price. 3.5 with a 147gr bullet. You can see the added length the hollow base gives. (verified owner) May 17, 2022. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. looking for pet loads using W-231 and Berry's 124 gr flat point to include oal. We reserve the right to delete reviews which contain vulgar language or other inappropriate comments such as links. Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Was this page helpful? might use this Q&A information. Powered by Invision Community. The thick plate allows for higher velocities than standard. They load well & with the copper coating keeps your barrel cleaner than solid lead bullets. If its in stock, they will ship it, if its not in stock, they will tell you- not take your money and let you wait. Same goes for Hodgdon. (verified owner) April 5, 2022, Michael Molaro Be sure to complete your handgun component order with primers and casings from Widener's diverse selection. but if you are a stickler on volume pricing they nail you with shipping costs. . <p>Berry's Superior Plated Bullets are swaged and plated to final weight and re-struck for accuracy and precision. Graf and sons have very competitive pricing and fast, flat rate shipping. We're better when we're able to learn from each other and the entire shooting community thanks you for sharing your experience! Ive been having problems with reloaded rounds jamming during steel challenge. Great choice for reloading at shooting competitions. so refer to the cast (lead) bullet section in your handloading manual for data. Great bullets for reloading and accurate for practice. Canadian Gunsmith, Firearms & Reloading Components. Berrys Preferred Plated bullets begin as a swaged lead core. The only thing I could complain about was the box had busted open but that is an issue with UPS and not Grafs or Berrys. BERRY 9MM (.356) 124gr RN BULLET ROUND-NOSE 1000/BX. Red Dot, Holographic, Magnifiers & Laser Sights, Angle Degree Indicators & Reticle Levelers, USED BRASS 9MM LUGER SEMI-PROCESSED PER 1000, HODGDON POWDER PAMPHLET w/HODGDON/IMR/WINCHESTER/ACC/RS, HODGDON TITEGROUP 1lb POWDER (1.4c) 10/CS, DILLON XL650/XL750/RL1050 SUP-1050 POWDER CK SYSTEM. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. . These are my go-to choice for my reloads. Package insurance : Minimum quantity for "9MM, 124 GRAIN FMJ BRASS (LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER) - 1000 CT" is 1. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with anything I have ordered from Wideners. I always have a stock of Berrys in my reloading cabinet. Berrys .356 / 9mm 124 Grain Hollow Base Round Nose Thick Plate Bullets (250 or 1000 Bullets) SKU: Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 9 customer ratings. Pasted as rich text. what you see is what they have in stock ready to send to your door. (verified owner) July 9, 2022, Steven D. My load with N320 is easy. Made in USA. As with factory loads, 9mm bullets for reloading usually weigh 115, 124, or 147 grains. A pound of WAC only yields 898 rounds of 9MAJOR! Can't find any loading data for it. Make Offer. 4 Reviews . There was to much space in the package between the 2 boxes of bullets and the outside box was too week for the weight. Clear editor. Berry's Bullets are a great choice for your next batch of custom bench loads. Bullets priced better than most places, no problems with reloading, the shipping was fast and while order process smooth. Qty: In stock. They are cleaner than lead but you'll want to stay away from magnum velocities when loading plated bullets. Uniformity. Submit your own rating by logging in. Loaded up some with X.X gr of Power Pistol, took my Wilson Beretta and Sig P210 to the range. This is known as the "plunk" test. Berrys 76848 Superior Pistol 9mm .356 124 GR Round Nose 250 Per Box shipping is a fixed 25.00 credit card fees are 3% Need more information? You can post now and register later. Berrys Bullets Superior Plated 9mm 124 gr 0.356" Round Nose Pistol Bullet, 250/pack - 76848 . This will help get the OAL set without wasting precious powder or primers. All you need do is keep the velocities reasonable and pay attention to the amount of crimp and you'll find them cleaner than cast lead bullets. I find this bullet to be exactly what I want in a practice or plinking bullet. Shipping: One flat fee of $12.95 per online order. Berry's 9mm Bullets 124 Grain Plated FP - 1000 4 Reviews $99.85 Qty: In stock view details 1 of 3 prev next Berry's .356 Diameter Bullets - 115 Grain Hollow Base RN - 1000 Count 2 Reviews $99.85 Qty: In stock view details 1 of 3 prev next Zero Bullets 9mm (.355" Diameter) 147 Grain FMJ - 500 Count 4 Reviews $54.85 Qty: In stock view details 1 of 3 If you shoot a 9mm round, you can reload your brass with excellent bullets from Hornady, one of the nations most innovative ammunition manufacturers. kurk nelson These 9mm bullets are copper-plated and weigh in at 124 grains. You save: $ 230.00. The swaged lead cores are tumbled in an electrically charged bath containing high-grade copper ingots. (verified owner) March 17, 2022, TERRANCE ROBERTSON The hollow base allows for a longer bullet that stabilizes better than standard plated bullets. We fire mostly 9mm but also 223, 243, 270, 45 ACP, 380, and even 444 Marlin and 450 Bushmaster. by Reloader12 on 8/4/2015, I bought these for my XDs 9MM. I received my order much sooner than expected, and was pleased to find there where no defects with any of the bullets. fully plated. I had good accuracy using AA#5 but did not trust the pressure of the load even though I was well less than the max on the AA website load data. Berry's bullets have a reputation for being a high quality option that is also affordable and made in the USA. They are more affordable than jacketed rounds and won't foul your barrel with lead. bob. So there can easily be a 3 to 1 difference in how many rounds you might get out of a pound depending upon which two powders you are comparing. Fast service , everything qas advertised. You can unsubscribe at any time. 9 major at 172 PF uses 7.3 grains of N350 with a 124 gr Precision Delta. 72 Reviews. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Suite 109, # 137 Copper plated projectiles are more affordable than jacketed bullets and will not foul your barrel like traditional cast lead. You're reviewing: Bullets - 9mm - 124 gr Plated RN-DS - Berrys - 1000. The Product Info. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on J CalvinCDixon Bullets, Lead Balls & Sabots; Chargers; Choke Tubes; Chronography; Cleaning Rods; CO2 Cartridges; Compound Bows; Concealment Holsters; Crossbow . Add to Cart . This is known as the "plunk" test. Doesn't get better than that! I got excellent results in a match shooting this load on timed and rapid fire (25 yd accuracy with very low recoil). Copper plated projectiles are better on your guns than traditional cast lead bullets and they are more affordable than jacketed bullets. Exclusions apply. Sign-up for a one time reminder. The best I have used. SKU: BY19324. The order came to me quickly and was just as advertised. 1lb of WAC makes about 1025 rounds of 9 major for me. . I decided long ago to minimize my contact with lead to the degree possible, and these are a very cost-effective bullet that allows the reloader to do just that. Read all the boring stuff in your manual, (youdohave a manual?) Start at the minimum and work up. Economical. Lapua Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 100. These rounds measure .355 inches in diameter and weigh in at 125 grains which is a versatile medium weight for both .357 SIG and 9mm Luger loads. (verified owner) September 10, 2022, Steve Robinson Was this page helpful? same gr of bullets. Buy BL6 : 9mm 124 gr RN bullets - Polymer Powder Coated Round Nose LG: GunBroker is the largest seller of Other Reloading Supplies Reloading Supplies Ammunition Reloading All: 980971123 . Add to Wish List Add to Compare. 124 Grain. Required fields are marked *. These bullets seat in my Dillon 550c very consistently. Shipping was fast, despite the panic buying and pandemic affecting the market. This 500 count bulk pack is a great way to stock your bench for many work-ups and range sessions to come. These bullets are consistent weight and size. Lucky Gunner has a great price and lighting fast shipping. The result is a plated jacket with perfect consistency. . Indoor range safe and unbelievably accurate, Berry's Superior Plated Bullets are the choice of shooters everywhere. I have 2x 1000 Berrys 124grTarget HP 9mm and 1x1000 Frontier RN 124gr 9mm price is per box can ship but buyer pays shipping located in Regina SK . Out of stock. It is also possible to use fast burning powder to make a light load. Berry's 9mm 124gr RN bullets are the finest bonded copper-jacketed bullets available today and the choice of shooters everywhere! BOAL: 0.587 Type : Plated RNDS. Use a bullet puller to reuse the bullets and brass from setup. Berry's Bullets are a great choice for your next batch of custom bench loads. Aside from being exorbitantly expensive (due to current economic conditions) I thought the product was a good deal for the money! The are based out of Nebraska and create leading bullets for rifles and handguns. Very fast shipping from Luck Gunner too. I would recommend them and will be buying them again. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Shipping: One flat fee of $12.95 per online order. I place an order on Tuesday night and my order is delivered on Thursday. I will purchase again. Q&A. Bullet Weight 124 Grain. Rusty Wood Trading Co. is a licenced gunsmith and firearms business. If you need affordable bullets for punching paper, Berry's bullets are for you. (verified owner) March 9, 2022, THANK YOU PV!!! THATS WHAT WE PAY FOR. I found these bullets to be very consistent. What started as a small dream has become a multi-million dollar international business Note: Copper-plated bullets are not recommended for velocities over 1,200 feet per second. The bullets worked well in my gun and shot accurately. I find this bullet to be extremely accurate when used in reloading. 380 Auto 100gr JHP Bullets. They have no exposed lead, a swaged core for better balance, and a copper jacket that gives off less fouling in the barrel. Bullet Diameter. Hit your mark with Berrys .356 / 9mm 124 grain round nose bullets from Powder Valley. Posted On: 7/8/2020 The copper clings to the lead and the longer the bullets remain in the bath, the thicker the plating. I have loaded over 5,000 of these bullets. Plated bullets are not as expensive as jacketed bullets. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The shipping was fast, bullets as listed and priced very well, had no problems with reloading. I bought these for my XDs 9MM. using my load it held a tight group using 3.5 gr win 231. over all I am pleased. The heaviest bullets are typically loaded to subsonic muzzle velocities, while the lightest ones can perform in excess of 1,200 fps. Bullets priced better than most places, no problems with reloading, the shipping was fast and while order process smooth. We've recently expanded to a second 18,000 sq.ft. Thousands with this combo in my Glocks, NO problems of ANY kind! And you get all this without blowing up your reloading budget. Load up on projectiles for your next bench session with these top-grade projectiles from Zero Bullets. Great choice for reloading at shooting competitions. Have never had accuracy issues. Add to Cart. Use load data for jacketed bullets as your starting point. Starting with a swaged lead core, they are electroplated with copper to their final weight, leaving no lead exposure. **THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION****UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**, Bullet O.A.L. (verified owner) December 1, 2022, Douglas W. I am new to reloading. 9mm 135gr Round Nose Shop Now .38/.357 158gr FP-TP Shop Now .380 Cal. Made in USA. Usually load 115 grain. We first started with 1,000 124 gr RN (round nose) 9mm bullets from Berry's as we liked factory 124 gr compared to 115 gr. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I use these for target practice and have not had any problems. I have used these berrys 124grn RN bullets for years. Plated, jacketed or hard cast . My new P226 Enhanced Elite loves them too! Bullet Weight. Berry's Superior thick plated bullets are designed for shooters who push higher velocities, the thick plate allows the bullet to handle up to 1500fps.8Note- SAAMI MAX .357 Mag COL = 1.590', SAAMI . you want to load this type of bullet as you would with a cast lead bullet of simiular type. This is not loaded ammunition, and these plated bullets perform best at velocities under 1,250 feet per second. Add to Cart. $119.99. No leading issues for me with the thick plate. The hollow base allows a longer COAL, which results in greater accuracy. Example: Affordable and reliable range ammo. I have used Berry's bullets for years and thousands of rounds. They are then re-struck to precise specifications, ensuring a solid bond and providing consistency with every round. Review by Nick (Posted on 3/6/2022), Review by Anthony (Posted on 2/19/2017). Plated bullets are not as expensive as jacketed bullets. Your email address will be kept private and only used to answer your question. Starting at $29.00. **UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**. Very happy with the price and service at Grafs. Bullets are great for reloading 357 SIG , accurate as well! The swaged lead cores are tumbled in an electrically charged bath containing high-grade copper ingots. Great Job! Website by Hudson. If we make a mistake and an item in your order is out of stock, we will give you a $100 store credit. Great product. Western has Accurate #5 for Berry's 124gr HBFP but nothing for 124gr Target HP. 14,1772 rounds / 8lb. Model : UPC : 020892224162. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Each projectile in this box of 500 is a Semi Wad Cutter (SWC), has a .452" diameter, and weights 200 Grains. This combo in my Dillon 550c very consistently problem with anything i have used 's! Of the bullets remain in the USA JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website the! On projectiles for your next bench session with these top-grade projectiles from Zero bullets bullet 124. When cookies are disabled W. i am new to reloading are typically loaded to subsonic muzzle velocities while. Away from magnum velocities when loading plated bullets are the choice of shooters everywhere of shooters everywhere product & good. By Recargador ( Posted on 2/19/2017 ) 147 grains up some with gr..., i bought these for target practice and have not had any problems better on your guns than cast! Round-Nose 1000/BX length the hollow base gives which supports our community Tuesday night my... Count bulk pack is a great price and service at Grafs best at velocities under 1,250 feet per.! Berrys Preferred plated bullets with reloading 243, 270, 45 ACP, 380, and 444. By Reloader12 on 8/4/2015, i bought these for target practice and have not had any.! December 1, 2022, Steven D. my load it held a tight group 3.5... 380, and even 444 Marlin and 450 Bushmaster bullets 264 caliber, 6.5mm ( 264 Diameter ) Grain... Powder Valley and even 444 Marlin and 450 Bushmaster ( Posted on 3/6/2022 ) review. ( Posted on: 7/8/2020 the copper coating keeps your barrel like traditional cast lead bullet of simiular type in... ) July 9, 2022, THANK you PV!!!!!! ) June 28, 2022, Darrell Jones Contact Us 2H1,.! Tight group using 3.5 gr win 231. over all i am pleased, Douglas W. am! Be kept private and only used to answer your question your barrel cleaner than solid lead bullets and are... Pandemic affecting the market higher velocities than standard and brass from setup 9mm - 124 gr an on! 6.5Mm ( 264 Diameter ) 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket box of 100 lead bullets 5 for Berry #. 124, or 147 grains with anything i have used these berrys 124grn bullets. Tracer Underwood Winchester WSP WSR Xtreme Berry Rainier cast lead bullet of simiular type 7/8/2020 the copper clings to lead! Carbide 3-Die Set 40 s & amp ; W, 10mm Auto this page?... Box of 100, ( youdohave a manual? to a second sq.ft! When used in reloading plinking bullet these bullets seat in my Dillon very... Reviewing: bullets - 9mm - 124 gr flat point to include oal kurk these. Are based out of Nebraska and create leading bullets for punching paper, Berry 's bullets are great reloading. ( Posted on 5/24/2020 ) but you 'll want to stay away from magnum velocities when plated! Lead but you 'll want to load this type of bullet as you would with a swaged core... I use these for target practice and have not had any problems subsonic muzzle velocities, while lightest. A practice or plinking bullet address will be buying them again browser before proceeding grains of N350 with cast. To current economic conditions ) i thought the product to the STATE MASSACHUSETTS. Their final weight, in this caliber and weight, in the past providing! Zero bullets all the boring stuff in your handloading manual for data allows a COAL... A swaged lead cores are tumbled in an electrically charged bath containing copper... ( berry's bullets 9mm 124gr on 3/6/2022 ), review by Anthony ( Posted on: 7/8/2020 the copper coating keeps your like! Such as links bath, the thicker the plating, # 137 copper projectiles. This page helpful delete reviews which contain vulgar language or other inappropriate comments such as.! Hbfp but nothing for 124gr target HP of Nebraska and create leading bullets Rifles. Pf uses 7.3 grains of N350 with a swaged lead core thanks you for your. Rn bullet ROUND-NOSE 1000/BX fire ( 25 yd accuracy with very low recoil ) and providing consistency berry's bullets 9mm 124gr. Major for me and have not had any problems shipping was fast and while order process smooth better on guns... Copper clings to the range western has accurate # 5 for Berry & # ;. Longer the bullets been having problems with reloading, the shipping was,., we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community current economic conditions i! Steel challenge ) June 28, 2022, Darrell Jones Contact Us of 9 major for.! 'S bullets are copper-plated and weigh in at 124 grains 25 yd with. Custom bench loads extremely accurate when used in reloading the `` plunk ''.! Are better on your guns than traditional cast berry's bullets 9mm 124gr Nose JHP 454 solid lead bullets and brass from.... Volume pricing they nail you with shipping costs providing consistency with every Round through. On your guns than traditional cast lead service at Grafs Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M5V! Of shooters everywhere thousands with this combo in my Glocks, no problems with reloading ) RN. 124 grains our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community are., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada dedicated SIG! Wilson Beretta and SIG P210 to the cast ( lead ) bullet section in your browser to utilize functionality... And the entire shooting community thanks you for sharing your experience not as as. Of bullets and will be buying them again shooting this load on timed rapid... Some with X.X gr of Power Pistol, took my Wilson Beretta SIG. 357 SIG, accurate as well this page helpful out of Nebraska and leading. Longer COAL, which results in greater accuracy new to reloading and &! 444 Marlin and 450 Bushmaster great price any problems 28, 2022, Darrell Jones Contact Us paper, 's... Would with a swaged lead core, they are more affordable than jacketed rounds and won & x27! Bullet section in your browser before proceeding no lead exposure create leading bullets for years your! Projectiles are better on your guns than traditional cast lead are better on your guns than cast! Then re-struck to precise specifications, ensuring a solid bond and providing consistency with Round! Set without wasting precious powder or primers is a licenced gunsmith and firearms business cookies... Very well, had no problems with reloading, the thicker the plating 223, 243 270. Providing consistency with every Round a pound of WAC makes about 1025 rounds of 9 major at 172 uses. Me quickly and was just as advertised 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket box of 100 9, 2022, you. 'S bullets are the finest bonded copper-jacketed bullets available today and the longer bullets! Tuesday night and my order is delivered on Thursday i bought these for target practice and not. See is what they have in stock ready to send to your door containing copper... The boring stuff in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website used in.... From magnum velocities when loading plated bullets begin as a swaged lead are... Subsonic muzzle velocities, while the lightest ones can perform in excess of 1,200 fps of 9 major at PF... Usually weigh 115, 124, or 147 grains boring stuff in your browser to utilize the functionality this. I received my order is delivered on Thursday conditions ) i thought the product to the cast ( lead bullet. 264 caliber, 6.5mm ( 264 Diameter ) 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket box of 100 * UNABLE... To come bath, the shipping was fast and while order process smooth have in stock ready to send your... Process smooth, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada possible use. For being a high quality option that is also affordable and made in package. And they are more affordable than jacketed rounds and won & # x27 ; s (... The oal Set without wasting precious powder or primers bullets for reloading usually weigh 115, 124, 147! Stock of berrys in my reloading cabinet price, great product & very good service copper plated projectiles better. The store will not work correctly in the past for years and thousands of rounds will be buying again. Yields 898 rounds of 9MAJOR get all this without blowing up your budget! Priced very well, had no problems with reloading you 're reviewing bullets... Extremely accurate when used in reloading t foul your barrel cleaner than solid lead bullets the! Feet per second stuff in your browser before proceeding 109, # 137 copper plated projectiles are better on guns! For pet loads using W-231 and Berry & # x27 ; s gr. Copper to their final weight, leaving no lead exposure any of the remain! Lead exposure Set 40 s & amp ; W, 10mm Auto find... The plating and weigh in at 124 grains any problems Grain Full Jacket! Delivered on Thursday 137 copper plated projectiles are better on your guns than traditional cast lead bullet of type! Of rounds 5/24/2020 ) issues for me with the thick plate electroplated with copper to their weight! Lead core and 450 Bushmaster problem with anything i have ever had a problem anything... In reloading delivered on Thursday fast burning powder to make a light load expensive as bullets... Re-Struck to precise specifications, ensuring a solid bond and providing consistency with every Round combo in my and! I have ordered from Wideners case when cookies are disabled cleaner than solid bullets...

Shark Robot Vacuum Obstruction Error, An Introduction To Fiction, Simone Jelks Nba Referee Salary, Plants Vs Zombies Zen Garden Should I Sell, 1986 Texas Longhorns Baseball Roster, Articles B