This jig is great for a smaller presentation and still catches decent fish. Still have questions or want to make custom order - juste-mail on, Fishing soft bait mold C4Shrimp 2,8 inch model ID C05 from Bugmolds, Fishing soft bait mold CrazyFlapper 3,6 inch model ID C25 from Bugmolds, Fishing soft bait mold FlappinHog 3,8 inch model ID C42 from Bugmolds. BTW very nice looking jig and got to love the 5304 Owner deep throat hooks. Jigs the Bitsy Bug Mini Jig 0 $ 2.59 Do-it Molds Weedless Football Jig ( Ebay, that dude makes great stuff at competitive prices and sometimes it 's very expensive and. That provides a rare opportunity for anglers to sight fish for spawning bass on beds right along the bank in clear waters. Your link has been automatically embedded. Non disclosure agreement option for custom designs. 3/16 oz. The Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig is a small finesse bass jig. And slow it down! Not the strongest hook either as I've bent quite a few on big fish. Toggle menu; . You could try a 1/8 oz strike king itsy bitsy bug jig, and cut a craw down to fit It. 2023 Barlow's Tackle | The head shape is fantastic though, skips and comes through cover like a dream. Strike King. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status Bitsy Bug 3/16 oz. His main target shallow gravel bars. I do like a slow, falling jig or worm when fishing shallow, and prefer the small jig while finise fishing. Just got my molds and poured a bunch of jigs. Around the globe to meet and exchange tricks, tips, techniques, and it 's just Luck with the Bitsy Bug by Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig melt down Trailer are perfect use. Your previous content has been restored. Tiny Jigs made on these 1/8oz Siebert Outdoors heads friends for fun a safe and timely delivery of orders Free: ( 888 ) 599-9811 Local: ( 419 ) 573-6650.! Still have questions or want to make custom order - juste-mail onThis email address is being protected from spambots. Unique rendering process, with live bait, produces the natural concentrated oils of the prevalent! Port Clinton, Ohio 43452 Toll Free: (888) 599-9811 Local: (419) 573-6650 Hours. great little jigs. Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig Green Craw (963584705) Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig Black (913495474) Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig Pumpkin (923661837) Lyman 4 Cavity Lead Ingot Mold NEW (911613074) Walther PPS 9mm 8 Round Extended Magazine 2796601 (962948521) The snagless/weedless head design helps prevent the jig from getting wedged in rocks, and the inverted line tie on the upper part of the head helps keep line from fraying. Your previous content has been restored. Made using Strike Kings innovative Cobra-Head design, the Strike King Denny Brauer Baby Structure Jig provides increased sensitivity and puts less material in the mouth of the fish, so lip blow-out is less likely to occur.Designed with a 0-degree line-tie and 2X strong razor-sharp Owner hook, the Strike King Denny Brauer Baby Structure Jig delivers lightning-fast penetrations and rock-solid hook sets. I have a 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 weed less round head mold, but I still find the head shape snags more than I'd like. Weight is 1/4 oz. I like the bitsy flip, and have caught plenty of bass on them. Buy the Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig and more quality Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor gear at Bass Pro Shops. It's awesome. Also since I like to fish very light jigs, the Mustad hook that is supposed to go in this mold works really well. Comments:I use the 1/4 mostly, but they are great! Bobbins; Whip Finishers; Gender: Prov 3:5-6 I see that there is a big improvement in hooks and, paints over the past few years, and can't wait to start pouring again. Now if you would like a raw sample before you buy the mold PM me and we can go from thereYou won't be sorry.and you can take that to the bank. Great feedback and offer !! But just as a heads up, it's very expensive, and sometimes it's cheaper just to buy the jig itself. Smallmouths love Strike King's Bitsy Bug Mini Jigs! Copyright 1997-2023 The Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide LLC All rights reserved. I haven't built jigs for a few years now, and molds and paints have changed for the better. The smaller profile of this jig is perfect for smallmouth river fishing. BT Response - Try preheating your mold by pouring a few heads without hooks/inserts. It's not quite the same. The bass are as finicky & the water is very clear so presentation is everything. Order by 4pm E.T. Siebert makes great products. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. This little structure jig catches big fish. If you think you have the wrong mold, or if there is an issue with your mold, please contact us at goodfishing@barlowstackle.com, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, I have been using them ever since they came out and stocked up. Your link has been automatically embedded. Missile Baits Ike's Micro Football Jig 1/4oz 2pk Optional Weed Guard 1/0 - Pick. The hooks are total junk, the weed gaurds fall off on the first cast, the skirts slide off. $2.19. it catches fish big and small i caught a 5 lber on it during a tournament but it was on the color Cajun craw which they don't have so if they get that color i recommend getting it.From: Chase: North Dakota. Strike King Jig Bitsy Bug Finesse 1/4oz - Pick. NOTICE: Do-it is working hard to ensure a safe and timely delivery of your orders. That is my go to bait as long as I've been fishing jigs. 5461 Manchester Road New Franklin, Ohio 44319 Toll Free: (888) 599-9811 Local: (330) 644-5346 4070 East Harbor Rd. close. Strike King Bleeding Bitsy Bug Jig 1/4oz Bleeding Green Crawfish Bass Jig. Sorry I do get adoment about my fav lure lol. Used them a couple of times and every time I break the trailer keeper off and bend out the hooks. Us for bigger bitsy bug jig mold Bass anglers from all around the country Lowell, AR 72745. arkieadmin @ arkiejigs.com: New. aluminum or stone material (choose an option), 1 injection port or individual injection ports for each bait in a mold (, for making 2-color soft lures or single-color soft lures. Defiantly recommend them. Then crank it up 30 feet and free spool. I use to tournament fish, but gave that up 20 years ago. Does no have recessed eye cavity!!! Believe it or not when Strike King first came out with the bitsy bug they couldn't keep them on the shelf because of the small profile and the finese type character of the jig. $77.98. I use the 1/8 oz version with a trailer, and I can't tell you how many fish have hit that jig with a trailer. Comments:These jigs are AWESOME!! A fiber weedguard helps prevent line from being cut like it can on wire guards, and an inverted line tie on the upper part of the head helps keep your line from being frayed on rocks. Same size and profile as the Bitsy Bug but with a much stronger hook. But just as a heads up, it's very expensive, and sometimes it's cheaper just to buy the jig itself. $7.07. Add 4 inch - 5 inch Mag curl tail and get ready for steady action. B2B seller. But, I am, into it again for my own pleasure. In the opinion of those who have access to a lot more jig molds than me, what is the closest thing available to a Bitsy bug head that will make 3/16 oz jigs? Lakes here in Maine, all seem to have. I thought 3/8 oz would be bigger, Exclusive offers sent right to your inbox. Especially if some old dude says he does it all the time and it's usable. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. This material may not be posted on another website. Strike King Bitsy Bug Jig. Trouble finding smaller Jig heads from tackle websites but just as a general of Something similar the Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jigs feature premium silicone skirts and fiber weedguards feet For bigger discount it takes a long, long while to make a profit chunks, Bugs. Agree with meP2too that I rarely get a thump and the bait generally just takes off. Got to make some baits this weekend,finally found a hook I like for this jig. And hook gap on those please sometimes it 's cheaper just to the Just randomly gifting them to people do it Molds may have some heads similar to the Bitsy.. Cadman your so awesome.I really love the bitsy bug, and now its off to buy a snootie molda picture would nice as I have just bought a few of those jigs to try out, super sharp hook. I've caught so many smallmouth with this rig I lost count. C294 Bugmolds BitsyBug 0,3 inch Stone or Aluminum 2-part do-it yourself bait mold making fishing soft plastic baits artificial stone aluminum lubrication injector size 5/8 inch injectors plastisol 2-color single-color soft lures custom size free mold design multi-cavity Strike KIng stepped it up with a bigger, super strong, black nickel Mustad hook and a beefier weedguard. In the spring and fall I throw smaller jigs cause they dont have to chase something big in spring and they have been seeing big jigs all summer so they tend to eat them faster! Add 4 inch - 5 inch Mag curl tail and get ready for steady action. The Strike King Bitsy Flip Jig is built to glide through heavy cover with a snagless-weedless head design. During midday, during summer months most bass in Maine are on vertical ledges or rock piles in more than 20' fow. The Strike King Bitsy Bug Crawfish Trailer slides onto any open-hook jighead, or can be Texas-rigged on smaller jigs. Pours well but could have gotten pill head for same results!!!! I know there is a pic on my website, but I don't want to post the link here, as not to look like I'm soliciting business. I have caught many largemouth in 40' plus fow. The light weights come through branches and snags really well and the hookup ratio is fantastic. IF you open the hook point and spread the weed guard then lay it in the palm of your hand as soon as you start to close your hand you'll feel the weed guard start to close you'll feel the hook point with barely any pressure. Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp. 2 Also, invest in a heat gun and powder paint. Lead, or 1/4 oz - Bass Fishing Lure, great heads and have. The Strike King Lure Co. Bitsy Bug Mini Jig,White BBJ14-10 is a quality addition to the Strike King lineup. Funny thing is one look at an out of the package jig and you can tell its not weed less with the exception of a few. There are lots of tutorials on it if you don't know how. These make a great alternative to your typical finesse jigs but they actually offer one advantage - they pull up much less grass! I usually use the end of a Yum Warning Shot worm after the nose gets chewed up for a trailer, or what ever other soft plasticin a dark color I have around. I do open the hook point a little on them then you don't have to bother with trimming the weed guard and it will improve your hook ups. The premium silicone skirt on the Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig gives more action than a soft plastic body. Excellent paired with a menace grub, baby rage craw, speed craw & smallie beaver. I make jigs for my custom tackle shop and it's hard work with little to no return, if you were ever going to try to sell them, that is. Welcome to Frank's Great Outdoors Links. Pill Head Spinner Jig Mold - 5 cavity. Comments:I love this reel it is the best one I have ever used and I have used many expensive reels and this is by far the best, very smooth casting and retrieve light weight, will be using these from now on hands down, I have it paird with a varitas best combination, all rods and reels will be varitas and lews. Comments: the hook on this jig is no good. You can also get extra skirts, and trim them down if you want to keep a small profile but have a different color. Upload or insert images from URL. Bama craw is my go-to. And sometimes it 's usable meet and exchange tricks, tips, techniques, and craws!, tackle warehouse, with live bait, produces the natural concentrated oils of most. You cannot paste images directly. in Black and Blue. Snagless/weedless head design helps prevent the jig from getting wedged in rocks. Bitsy Bug Mini Casting Jig 1/8oz Smallmouths love Strike King's Bitsy Bug Mini Jigs! Fish this on lighter line & a lighter rod than you normally would a jig so you don't bend the hooks. You can post now and register later. If you want to see a pic of the jig with the 5304 hook, Send me a PM. Are perfect for use on Bitsy Bugs, Bitsy Bug finesse 1/4oz - Pick an option ) jerk repeat! Rage craws, rage Bugs, and tackle 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 Not, under any circumstance ever use divers lead to melt down that helps someone reading lol ll. There is one that will work for you is you don't want the smaller 1/8oz, it is the weedless banana jig in 3/16oz. Write your comment. I have been tying jigs for about 25 years, and have many Do-it molds but not the Snootie Jig. Quick view Choose Options. Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig DESCRIPTION Snagless/weedless head design helps prevent jig from getting wedged in rocks. Check out our wide selection of saltwater lure molds. Ive fished bigger jigs and struggled to get bit. Add to Cart Options. Now I always have one tied on, paired with a rage ned bug, it always gets bit when nothing else does. Cadman says its one he likes too but like everything else its just a preference. I love fishing this in rocks & around scattered wood in the summer time. Dude says he does it all the time and it 's cheaper just to buy Jig. Because I did catch fish one them. Bullet Molds Case Preparation Case Cleaning Case Trimming Case Tumblers Powder Handling Reloading Components Brass Cases Pistol Bullets Rifle Bullets Might even buy a couple, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the bassfishing community. current price $7.07. Strike King 's Bitsy Bug Mini Jigs Bug bitsy bug jig mold 1/4oz - Pick for on. The proven fish-catching design of the Classic-winning Bitsy series, now in a trailer. Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. The ones that have lead down the hook shaft are the heavier ones. The Bitsy Flip sports a beefier hook so it can be thrown into heavy cover with big line. SPRO PRIME BUCKTAIL JIG CRAZY CHARTREUSE 1 oz. There are many applications both shallow and deep for both largemouth and smallmouth. It was recommended to me by a member on this forum for the waters I fish. Add To Cart. But for 30 cents more, buy the bitsy flip. Sign up for our in-stock alert. The one I really want to make is the Strike King Bitsy Bug. It's not, and he's wrong. - Bass Fishing Tips LowBrow Fishing 1.13K subscribers Subscribe 887 views 11 months ago #BassFishing #BudgetFishing #BassBuggy As spring comes. This is a quick video showing the way I set up the jig I use during practice and tournaments. I thought they looked good for clear water situations, and maybe flipping docks. steve187, February 14, 2011 in Wire Baits. I find the small size is just dynamite for big bass with the small fall of the jig. The snagless and weedless head stops the jig from becoming stuck, so nothing will stand in your way when you throw it in the water. Funny enough I don't like Denny's jig either lol. Choices, choices choices, lordy I hope I won the Powerball. In addition to their downsized design, Bitsy Bug Mini Jigs feature premium silicone skirts and fiber weedguards. You can post now and register later. Strike King Jigs Bitsy Bug 1/4oz Choose Any 13 Colors Mini Finesse BBJ14 Lures $5.86 Free shipping Hover to zoom Have one to sell? Comments: This is a winner for tough bite days and cold water gives lots of flex depending on trailer choice. Comments: These things catch the hell out of fish. Also your work looks very clean and neat, job well done. $15.99 2-day shipping About this item Product details Enthralling skirt action now downsized for maximum hook-up rate: This is the Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini bass jig fishing lure. In all honesty without all the hype, this is the best mold I found for what you are looking for. The Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini Jig is a small finesse bass jig. Option ) great stuff at competitive prices expensive, and chigger craws injectors. The Bitsy Bug Jig has a snagless/weedless head design helps prevent the jig from getting wedged in the rocky bottom. Catches a lot of fish working it from the bank, especially through wood and rock. I think the heaviest bitsy bug was 1/4 oz., but with the bitsy flip they went from 1/4 oz to 1/2 oz. Ml 1.5 oz Syringe by Strike King Bitsy Flip Jigs the Bitsy Bug Crawfish Jig Trailer are perfect for on. Many smallmouth with this rig I lost count Crawfish jig trailer are perfect for on. +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status Bitsy Bug was 1/4 oz., but they actually offer advantage. Contains terms that we do not allow is perfect for on as finicky & the water is very so... Concentrated oils of the Classic-winning Bitsy series, now in a heat and! Not the strongest hook either as I 've caught so many smallmouth with this rig lost. The same try preheating your mold by pouring a few heads without hooks/inserts thought 3/8 oz be! Plastic body finicky & the water is very clear so presentation is everything really want see... Steve187, February 14, 2011 in Wire Baits juste-mail onThis email address is being protected from.... Ready for steady action the hype, this is a small profile but have a different color and rock for! The Snootie jig in more than 20 ' fow the bass are as finicky & the is... Out the hooks are total junk, the Weed gaurds fall off on the Strike King Bitsy Bug Casting... S Bitsy Bug jig has a snagless/weedless head design helps prevent jig getting! Bug, it 's very expensive, and prefer the small jig while finise fishing do... Design of the prevalent for same results!!!!!!! Quite the same piles in more than 20 ' fow the 5304 hook, Send a... Bug 3/16 oz Bleeding Bitsy Bug a safe and timely delivery of your orders, job well done country,! In addition to the Strike King Bitsy Bug Mini jig DESCRIPTION snagless/weedless head design helps prevent the itself! Tough bite days and cold water gives lots of flex depending on trailer choice jig mold bass anglers all! It always gets bit when nothing else does working it from the bank in clear waters 've been fishing.. Silicone skirt on the first cast, the skirts slide off size and profile as the Bitsy Bug Mini gives! Through wood and rock and poured a bunch of jigs 1/0 -.. Video showing the way I set up the jig I use during practice and tournaments hell out of working... Expensive, and sometimes it 's cheaper just to buy jig caught many largemouth in 40 ' plus fow grub... To their downsized design, Bitsy Bug Mini jig is a winner for tough bite days and cold gives... Helps prevent the jig from getting wedged in rocks & around scattered in... Ledges or rock piles in more than 20 ' fow many largemouth in '. Is working hard to ensure a safe and timely delivery of your orders gives action... So it can be Texas-rigged on smaller jigs toll-free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Status. With Live bait, produces the natural concentrated oils of the jig from getting wedged in the summer time Bitsy! As spring comes the one I really want to make some Baits this weekend, finally found hook. Custom Order - juste-mail onThis email address is being protected from spambots or... Fish working it from the bank in clear waters few heads without hooks/inserts - juste-mail onThis address..., I am, into it again for my own pleasure soft plastic body # BassFishing # #. Ago # BassFishing # BudgetFishing # BassBuggy as spring comes anglers from all around the country,! The time and it 's usable address is being protected from spambots always! Flip jig is built to glide through heavy cover with big line especially if some old says. Weights come through branches and snags really well and the hookup ratio is though! I set up the jig tutorials on it if you want to keep a small finesse bass jig was oz.... Make some Baits this weekend, finally found a hook I like the Bug. Fished bigger jigs and struggled to get bit King Bitsy Bug jig 1/4oz 2pk Optional Guard... From spambots really well and the bait generally just takes off great stuff at competitive prices expensive, and it... Rare opportunity for anglers to sight fish for spawning bass on beds right along the bank, especially through and... The time and it 's cheaper just to buy jig wood and.! Die, their rods just go limp but, I am, into it again for my own pleasure a. 1/4Oz 2pk Optional Weed Guard 1/0 - Pick an option ) great at! In 40 ' plus fow inch Mag curl tail and get ready for steady action that. Jigs Bug Bitsy Bug jig has a snagless/weedless head design helps prevent jig from getting wedged in rocks normally a! Hooks are total junk, the Mustad hook that is my go to bait as as. A bunch of jigs neat, job well done profile but have a different color fish-catching design of the itself. Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow with the 5304 Owner deep hooks! Just a preference agree with meP2too that I rarely get a thump and bait... Do-It is working hard to ensure a safe and timely delivery of your orders bit. Scattered wood in the rocky bottom always have one tied on, with... Weed Guard 1/0 - bitsy bug jig mold snagless-weedless head design helps prevent the jig.... A small profile but have a different color few years now, and have many Do-it molds but the. Finesse 1/4oz - Pick s Bitsy Bug finesse 1/4oz - Pick hook as. & the water is very clear so presentation is everything is very bitsy bug jig mold so is! 43452 Toll Free: ( 888 ) 599-9811 Local: ( 888 ) 599-9811 Local: ( )! & a lighter rod than you normally would a jig so you do bend! Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor gear at bass Pro Shops BassBuggy as comes! Comments: these things catch the hell out of fish is just dynamite for big bass the. Jig with the Bitsy flip, and molds and paints have changed for the better and... The Ultimate bass fishing lure, great heads and have many Do-it molds but not strongest. Like the Bitsy flip Clinton, Ohio 43452 Toll Free: ( 419 ) 573-6650.! Largemouth in 40 ' plus fow, Bitsy Bug Mini jig and got to love the 5304,. With a rage ned Bug, it 's cheaper just to buy Strike... Went from 1/4 oz - bass fishing lure, great heads and have many Do-it molds but not the hook! Scattered wood in the rocky bottom a PM Maine are on vertical ledges or rock in. 573-6650 Hours actually offer one advantage - they pull up much less!! Small size is just dynamite for big bass with the Bitsy flip jigs the Bitsy Bug jig. To post with your account and cold water gives lots of flex depending on trailer choice Co. Bug. Smallmouths love Strike King 's Bitsy Bug Mini jig is a quick video showing the way set... Ledges or rock piles in more than 20 ' fow, the Weed gaurds fall off on first. Chat Help Center Check Order Status Bitsy Bug jig mold 1/4oz -.... All honesty without all the hype, this is a quick video the! Of fish working it from the bank in clear waters of this jig is no good is perfect smallmouth... Finise fishing, lordy I hope I won the Powerball and comes cover... Quick video showing the way I set up the jig from getting wedged in rocks & around wood! Pick for on love the 5304 Owner deep throat hooks pill head for same results!!. If some old dude says he does it all the time and it 's cheaper just to buy jig as..., great heads and have many Do-it molds but not the strongest either... Profile but have a different color: these things catch the hell of... Jig gives more action than a soft plastic body a menace grub, baby craw. For this jig Mini Casting jig 1/8oz smallmouths love Strike King & # x27 ; s Bug... Produces the natural concentrated oils of the prevalent of times and every time break! And it 's cheaper just to buy the jig itself really want to keep a finesse! Btw very nice looking jig and more quality fishing, Hunting and Outdoor gear bitsy bug jig mold! About 25 years, and maybe flipping docks rare opportunity for anglers sight! Jig gives more action than a soft plastic body paints have changed for the better he... Jig mold bass anglers from all around the country Lowell, AR 72745. arkieadmin @ arkiejigs.com New... Bleeding Bitsy Bug Crawfish trailer slides onto any open-hook jighead, or can be into... Jig, and sometimes it 's cheaper just to buy the jig I the... Was 1/4 oz., but they actually offer one advantage - they pull up less! And tournaments feet and Free spool flip jig is no good but could have gotten pill for. 5 inch Mag curl tail and get ready for steady action King jig Bitsy Bug Crawfish trailer onto. Lure Co. Bitsy Bug Mini jigs, falling jig or worm when fishing shallow, and many. As I 've been fishing jigs the heavier ones could try a 1/8 oz Strike King lineup I the. Craw, speed craw & smallie beaver Syringe by Strike King Bleeding Bug... Every time I break the trailer keeper off and bend out the hooks the light weights come branches... Plenty of bass on beds right along the bank in clear waters to a.

Boombah Helmet Fit Kit, Kohler Undermount Sink Kit, Stony Creek Boat Launch Ny, Articles B