JOHN-Keenan, John J. Wayne quickly crumpled up the bag and threw it in the glovebox and stuttered, oh, uh, evidence., I learned a lot about Wayne and his sense of humorreally dark, the long-term friend who texted with Wayne daily said. Lt. Morrison, who also was there, told me there was a lot of drug paraphernalia in the hotel room. Wayne was sitting right there and did nothing. Several people described Nate Maxwells house as a center of drug activity and partying in Crestone. John and Vincent showed up in a stolen vehicle and both had drugs on them. He held a gun to my head for twenty minutes, Morgan told me. But she had no idea Austin was going to kill him. Like choking, slapping, he wants to see you tear up, he wants to dominate you, just drill you, very aggressive. I asked how he knew. summit county jail roster 2021 susan sweeney crum date of birth john patrick keenan crestone. The three of them didnt speak the whole time, they just glared at me, Morgan said. There are things that have gone on in the basement that we shouldnt talk about, its really bad and evil stuff, Nate said to her. After they burned the girls, they all took pieces of the meat and ate it, exclusively leaked documents to the Guru Magazine reveal. Catfish indirectly admits to being involved in Kristals disappearance. On the evening of May 16th, 2020, a man named Lantz discovered Dready Brian Otten passed out on the roof deck of the Starlit Hostel about 15 minutes outside of Crestone. The last time John had seen Austin, he beat him up, stole his shit and took his iPhone.. He said John made a shot with the powder and then passed out. Before killing one of his victims Psycho asked Gato to turn on a song which he said was his song, according to the leaked documents. John Keenan suffered a brain injury and would never have any cognitive ability to plan a John Benet Ramsey style unsolved homicide. He knew he was overdosing. They had seen it on a phone that had been left in their car. People disappear around the Jones, a long-term resident of the area and someone deep in the scene told me. The fire at Bill Vestals was ruled inconclusive but an inner source told me that Bill, Xavier and the family believe Love Has Wons Jason Castillo aka Father God caused the fire. Kristals adopted father Rodney and her ex-boyfriend Eli shared their story with the Up and Vanished podcast. When they had a falling out, Kristal was left with limited options. Austin changed his story when I called him again and the cops were listening, Tyler said. Austin told me he then went into his pockets, took his cash, credit card and room key and a GoPro and left. Austin claims that John invited him up to the hotel room once he saw him in the parking lot. Now, he too may have Sep 29, 2022 7 min read Catfish John Keenan Found Dead in Raleigh -> Read our 5-part Kristal Reisinger investigation By Be Scofield Cult reporter mentioned in NYTimes & Rolling Stone September 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022 2 min read I just looked at him and said what are you doing with your life? I started crying and left.. Brian told this hispanic guy named Lenny, you need to take her to the back. Morgan says Lenny held a gun to their head while their friend talked to Brian. He was woefully uninformed about the case. His account differs from what he allegedly first told Tyler. She was always trying to get us to do these films, Ruth said. Ponch [said] it was weird at first, that Blaze was puking, and Ponch was eating a sandwhich and it didnt bother him. He was talking to demons, sounding like Golum, nightmare sounds. Nate Maxwells neighbor Cathy saw Wayne Clark enter Nates home around the time it was being sold in late September 2020. Thered be certain guys that would show up and Id want to leave immediately. She said shed often walk into the house and the group of guys would become real quiet all of a sudden. Boo that sucks, and I remember thinking like, What? He and Brian Jones would go to Tres Peidras which is a known hook up site for heroin. Other family members and associates . Kristal Reisinger told her landlord, boyfriend, friend and another that she had been drugged, held captive and raped at Catfishs house. I reported that Keenan was a known drug user and dealer in Crestone. Keenan Cooper, the DJ at the party where the shootings took place, told WBMA-TV the event was stopped briefly when attendees heard someone had a gun. Authorities report that the Cartel is operating in Colorado, particularly Pueblo. The most incriminating and significant moment of the Up and Vanished podcast is when Catfish John Keenan responds to host Payne Lindsay who had told him about a guy who messaged asking for $5,000 to reveal what happened to Kristal. They said, "The guy, John you know, his name is Catfish John. He didnt kill her, Catfish didnt kill her, they are fall guys. Lantz ran down the winding staircase in a panic and told everyone to call 911. His money, drugs, computers, and phones were regularly targeted. I asked agent Slater if they could retrieve the video and he said they couldnt, the information was not specific enough. Wiz Khalifa. The circles John found himself in while in Raleigh were as dark and seedy as the drug and crime fueled Crestone underworld he came from. Did Brian ever talk about Kristal? I asked Lantz. A few sources described Jarvis castle-like building as a known meth house., Xavier Vestal was a central figure in the underworld at the time,' Morgan said. Ive seen a little video and a voice recording of the last night she was at Catfishs. The case was made popular by Payne Lindseys Up and Vanished Podcast and later, my 5-part series. Add in the Love Has Won cult drama and itd be quite the show. 1. A friend of the inner circle of Catfishs told me he was at Catfishs on a several month long meth binge. They didnt find heroin or fentanyl but he was doing heroin and fentanyl just a few months ago., Tyler said he tried to tell the officers about Austin having said he just killed Catfish but they were not interested. In mid-2017, Catfish John Keenans house cleaner Beth saw Psycho Adre Baroz at Catfishs house. Having the video and not getting caught is why he believes he is the smartest of all and a master of manipulation. While at a party talking about Kristal, Brian said to a few friends, She was better off dead, in a serious tone. Kristal Anne Reisinger disappeared from her home in Crestone, Colorado without a trace in July 2016. A source told me Nate was getting his supply from the cartel in Pueblo. That neighbor had already messaged Wayne and several months went by without him responding but Facebook showed he had read it. Sheriff Dan Warwick told me during an interview that someone had given a sworn statement in writing that Brendan burned Kristals body in a kiln. The C.B.I. Brian Jones happened to be there. Agent Slater of the C.B.I. I was so uncomfortable that I went to the back and I told my manager, Im not gonna come back after tonight. It freaked me out. And its been five years since Kristal disappeared and they have not accomplished much. They were debating whether they should kill me and my friend, Morgan told me. Marty was in with some rough fellas like Brian JonesMarty was always very kind to me. "patiently waiting on that @masonramsey horses in the back remix" Three months later in June he was arrested for heroin and meth possession. Marty overdoses at his parents ranch in Moffat. He now presumes that Catfish John was dead in the room the entire time. He came on a dirt bike, Beth told me. John N. Keenan passed away peacefully in his home surrounded by his loving wife and family on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Moreso, how is it that Catfish and Nate Maxwell operated drug houses with impunity despite Wayne having been called many times to each house? Brian Jones was the dirt guy. He walked her all the way to the room at gunpoint. This guy couldnt have killed a fly, referring to Kristal. I didnt mean to, Brian told him. He drugged my son years ago after he krystal was murdered. She told me they found nothing. It was not until they started messing with needles and none of them have been the same since, everyone, totally different people.. Vincent survived and at 5:30 a.m the next morning the two came back to collect their things. She told a three people that she had been drugged, raped and held captive at Catfish's. She then disappeared two weeks later, after somehow ending up back at Catfish's. Sheriff Dan confirmed that some polygraphs were given by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation including to Dready Brian. Neo not a one Catfish John Keenan yes it's me lulz. If you have any information in connection to the case, please call the sheriff's office at 719-655-2525. John P Keenan and John Patrick Keenan are some of the alias or nicknames that John has used. Plus Wayne Clark, who oversaw her case, was fired for criminal extortion and many people told me he failed to act on information about her investigation. Reisinger's boyfriend at the time, Nathan Peloquin, reported seeing Reisinger at the home of his friend "Catfish" John Keenan on July 21 for Keenan's birthday. is the flds still active 2021 Several people told me Brian was an alcoholic and had a long history of using meth and heroin. Walking in his footsteps in the sweet Delta dawn. But John loved life. Marty overdoses at his parents ranch in Moffat. Thered be suspicious activity all night, Cathy told me. He said he was one of Dready Brians best friends and a long-time Crestone native, which others have confirmed. Brendan Pulver had said the same thing to his friend Anna, whom I interviewed. Brendans mother, Ruth, was home at the time of the search. Marty finally said, Its ok youre safe to go. Essentially, because the friend was with Morgan his life was spared, Morgan told me. Are the Raleigh police failing to investigate his death? Be Scofield is the author of the new book Hunting Lucifer: One Reporter's Search for Cults and Demons. -> Follow on Facebook. Come the morning, I'd always be there. The heroin could have been laced. A search through Espinozas Facebook friends shows he is friends with Psycho Baroz, Catfish, Myron Martinez (killed by Psycho) and Isaiah Garcia (Brother of Zeven). In mid-2017, Catfish John Keenan's house cleaner Beth saw Psycho Adre Baroz at Catfish's house. My son hasnt been the same. One night over at the brewery, Nate Maxwell was there, a bunch of the local boys were getting drunk, a woman who had lived in Crestone told me. Lt. Morrison of the Raleigh police department has confirmed to me that John Patrick Keenan was found dead on September 22nd, 2022. This is the same guy that all of his friend say he would never be violent UGH I wish he would just confess as to what he did .. her family needs closure he knows far more than he is letting on Did a little digging today, he has a new Instagram with posts from just 2 days ago he must be out (if he ever served any time). The gray death is the name given to batches of heroin that have been mixed with other, stronger opioids, experts write. Brian is here to kill me, I know that he was sent to kill me, he told Morgan. Was this the infamous Kristal video that Robert Pierce messaged Wayne about? Bill and them really believe in the powers of those Crystal Stix and there was just so much weird stuff that went on. I then remembered the leaked Psycho documents revealed an important clue about how they processed victims. Lots of good energy. He said he wouldnt have overdosed intentionally, nor would he have killed himself. I took him back to the house, and he was puking all over, Lantz said. That video was too vague to know who it was. A close inner source of Catfish told me that Dready Brian pushed Kristal off the balcony and she broke her neck. Psycho was in town the day Brians place blew up, a source told me. David explained that they all saw Lantz run downstairs freaking out, then they called 911, the police report reads. Several Love Has Won members had stayed at Bill Vestals house by the time it burned down in 2019. 1. yankee candle home for the holidays discontinued. They found some crystal-like powder which was meth, and some needles and some baggies, Tyler said. Somehow, the deputies had missed them. I interviewed Dan and Captain Wilson in their office for three hours and they were relatively clueless about Kristals case. Tyler and Scott said he knew they were stealing from him. They went to their friend Nate Maxwells house to buy the meth and returned to her apartment in town to shoot up. Dave went upstairs to the roof deck, and the operator asked if he could perform CPR, but he didnt feel comfortable. Hed often wonder how much different his life would be if he had never met Kristal. Instead, the 29-year-old from Denver was last seen around July 13, 2016, and has been missing ever since, her fate unknown after she attended a drum. Be Scofield is the author of the new book Hunting Lucifer: One Reporter's Search for Cults and Demons. I saw Brian laying on the deck and I was like oh, theres Brian,' Lantz said. He said Johns lips were turning blue and that he wasnt breathing. While kratom (mitragynine) can be fatal by itself, when it is associated with a death, it is usually when other depressant drugs are found. Everything was beautiful. Kristal escapes Catfishs but has red marks on ankles and wrists. They said an ounce of meth was worth around $1,000 at the time. The kiln we eventually found ended up being half the size of what we thought, Dan said. He normally drank one or two 40s a day, but he came out of the store with a six-pack, rum and several 40s all for himself. That night Brian got belligerent. The next week after I told him, the place was gone, like it never existed. There are at least hundreds of cases of human trafficking each year in Colorado. Cult reporter mentioned in NYTimes & Rolling Stone When the EMS crew arrived just 15-20 minutes later, they reported Brian was cold to the touch., Corporal Hansens report described the scene. Previous to John's current city of Crestone, CO, John Keenan lived in Raleigh NC. Its cheaper on the New Mexico side for some reason., THREE HOMES LINKED TO THE drug scene burned down. " Catfish John " is a song written by Bob McDill and Allen Reynolds, and recorded by American country music artist Johnny Russell. There was a lot of drug paraphernalia in the apartment where John was found. Due to the ongoing investigation Lt. Morrison cannot discuss further details. Her reporting, Read the new series about the disappearance and death of Kristal Reisinger in Crestone, Colorado. Alyssa shared screenshots of messages between herself and Austin where Austin says we are going to rob him blind.. Gato is Psychos brother Julius Baro who was also arrested. They were all watching Brian playing guitar as he walked down the street, but simultaneously Kristal was getting messages from Brian on Facebook. Alyssa said he later said in a perhaps joking manner that he killed Catfish. The family is extremely wealthy as reported in Part II. This video could be of anything, a woman being tortured on the dark web, Kristals death, or some other incriminating video unrelated to these things or there could be no video. Austin said he saw John snort a line of some yellow powder and he fell out and started twitching and then came back to, Tyler told me. They confirmed it was real. I called the Sheriffs department with a lot of info that they didnt write down at all, she told me. Tyler told me that John had lived 280 days of the year in hotel rooms. And then Lantz realized Brian was still logged into Facebook messenger on the old phone of his. Did you use from the same batch you sold to Brian? I asked. On March 29th, 2022 Catfish John Keenan was arrested in Raleigh for possession of schedule II and IV drugs. I was only there for like 15 minutes, Austin told me. He was not gonna let me leave until my friend convinced him I wasnt an informantHe made me do an excessively huge line of meth because he thought I was an informant. Psycho Adre Baroz and three of his criminal associates stared blankly into the flames in the pit before them. I spoke to agent Gregg Slater at the C.B.I. Marty went a lot between Alamosa and New Mexico, Morgan said. Marty had an ounce of meth just sitting on the coffee table and he had more elsewhere, Morgan told me. The sinks were not functional, there was liquor, drugs, needles everywhere. He owed me money, he owed Doug money, Lantz said. Lets say Bill has 1,000 Crystal Stix orders, hes using meth to keep working. ', A source who knows Catfish well told me he recently talked about a video he referred to as THE VIDEO, and described it as THE END OF MY FREEDOM AND LIFE. They said he still has it and that it is on a Playstation in his Raleigh apartment. He indirectly admitted to being involved in the disappearance and death of Kristal Reisinger. Catfish John Keenan was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon! Its the scariest most dangerous place Ive ever been in my life. Nate told me that Catfish kept Kristal in his basement, she said. Morgan thinks Brian Jones familys house was marked and destroyed. The song is credited with propelling Bob McDill into the front ranks of country songwriters. In 2019 he was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and possession of meth in Raleigh. "Catfish" John Keenan became famous after his alleged involvement in the death of Kristal Reisinger. He had suitcases amounts of pills, Morgan said. no one knows for sure. He recalled an instance where Brendan was chasing Calvin around a vehicle while yelling at him, youve been talking to the cops and the FBI. And Calvin said something like, Fuck yeah I have, I told them everything. What did Brendan have to hide? A few sources say they may have used a high powered Airsoft BB gun which Catfish owned several of. A few. Then there was the guy who ate several local residents cats. Brian also showed up at Morgans workplace years later with two people, one who looked like a ghoul, they told me. In 2019 he was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and possession of meth. There was a lot of drug paraphernalia in the apartment where John was found. Due to the ongoing investigation Lt. Morrison cannot discuss further details. https://gurumag.com/catfish-john-keenan-found-dead-in-raleigh/. She thought she heard someone enter Kristals apartment later that night. John Keenan was born on 07/21/1978 and is 44 years old. There was no fentanyl, meth, or other drugs present. But then I was like oh shit, wait a minute and realized something was up.. He started going into a fit and kicked my windshield in. Lantz said there was a giant crack from one side to the other. Austin sent Alyssa sexual videos he filmed of himself and the prostitute with the iPhone bought on Catfishs credit card. Hes a trust fund baby. handle the computer and phone and he said he never got any answers. Yeah, he replied. I think hes dead, he said. He was sharing good memories of her, but there was a lot of guilt. Psycho chopped up bodies and buried them. He has been arrested a few more times a couple more girls have come forward . And everyone is a pawn in his world.. The authorities are incompetent and ignorant at best and cannot be trusted to do anything helpful in this case. And Brandy had struggled with meth problems and was friends with Catfish and his drug circle. AS MENTIONED IN PART III, two people very close to Kristal and the drug scene told me Kristals body had been taken to Marty Shellabargers cabin. He likes being picked up after and not having to clean his own room. John had spent the week prior to arriving at the hotel at his parents home. Brian became so drunk that Anna dropped him back at Nates. Over the years, Brian bounced around Crestone, even crashing at Catfish John Keenans at times. The office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Raleigh confirmed that they have the body of John Keenan in their possession. Cult reporter mentioned in NYTimes & Rolling Stone Throughout his investigation into Kristal Reisinger's disappearance in 2016, "Up and Vanished" podcast host Payne Lindsey came across one name: John Keenan, who goes by the moniker "Catfish John." What is Catfish John's name? It was released in November 1972 as the fourth single from the album, "Catfish John"/"Chained". Its the easiest away to get away with murder to a junkie that robbed you or did you dirty. I took it that he had a fear of Wayne. A source described Nate as the major drug dealer for Crestone at that time who was moving a lot of meth.. Call Us +1 800.858.5504. How much does that even cost?. Crestone is located near the 38th parallel, in the San Luis Valley in south central Colorado.It is platted on a quarter section of land (160 acres; 0.6 km 2) on the alluvial fan of North Crestone Creek. Morgan was deep in the Crestone/Moffat drug scene and knew Psycho. Theyre ignoring what Id clearly classify as a homicide, Tyler said. In the years following, Catfish left Crestone, and his house was reportedly cleared out. I reported that Reisinger had been pushed off a balcony at Catfishs home by Dready Brian Otten. You guys dont fucking know what happened, Brian would say in a rage. what are you guys talking about? Scariest group of people. It has also been performed a. I had a girl deliver it to him.. On another occasion, Morgan stayed at Marty Shellabargers cabin for the weekend. Whats that? he asked. And despite the Sheriffs office knowing they were drug dealers? Three months later John was arrested on June 13th for possession of heroin, meth, pot and another substance. Several different beings called the Sheriffs office to report that I had burned Kristals body in a kiln, Brendan told me. His sexual preferences very, very violent. Austin Davis was the last person to see Catfish John Keenan alive. And it seems like Brian could have seriously injured Kristal and not technically killed her. I was coming back down the stairs, and talked to him for a minute and he starts shooting up in front of me. Last year, while in Crestone, I mysteriously met one of Nates ex-girlfriends. Up and vanished 34 10 comments Add a Comment Rainbow_Tesseract 3 yr. ago This was a couple of months ago, and doesn't seem to have any connection to Kristal's disappearance unfortunately. In 2019 Catfish was charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon Serious Injury and methamphetamine possession in his hometown of Raleigh, NC. And Kristal found disgusting and incriminating photos at Catfishs house. Meredith: 36:30 Special thanks to the team at Cadence 13. No, it wasnt laced, it was just really good, Ryan said. Brendan knows full well what happened that night, a Crestone local named Ken told me. There were pieces of an orange mixed with vomit and a frothy white foam coming out of his mouth.. November 15th, 2021 On the evening of May 16th, 2020, a man named Lantz discovered "Dready" Brian Otten passed out on the roof deck of the Starlit Hostel about 15 minutes outside of Crestone. Brian told Lantz he needed something to help him feel better from his terrible hangover. 66695 Highway 60 Salome, Arizona 85348, USA. Her reporting is mentioned in the NYtimes, Rolling Stone, People and more. She found disgusting photos while there. Engineering and Additional Production: Franklin Lavaworth of Full Ciricle Entertianment/Half Square. The story received widespread news coverage including on the Dr. Phil show. He confessed to me right before he died. He said Brian was crying when they spoke over the phone. Doug recalled having to kick him out of the Starlit hostel for being belligerent and rude to guests one evening during an event. And John Bedard aka Red who was interviewed in the podcast, also died of a meth and cocaine overdose on July 31st 2020, according to his autopsy report. Select this result to view John Francis Keenan's phone number, address, and more. Joe Keenan is a partner of JK Hughes Ltd Solicitors in Tollcross Glasgow. We followed Wayne out to where Matt lived, Rodney said. The mother allowed them to give the boy meth and heroin they raped him, my source told me. Spreading the Love Music via photographs and laughs of sacred traditions and do not mentions John allowed it because he didnt have anyone else to hang out with, Tyler said. Interested in @CatfishKeenan's Tweets? I do believe her and Brian got into an argument, Brian killed her, and then they disposed of the body Once I started talking to Catfish, I got to basically know Catfish, it wasnt him at all. Psycho is now charged with five murders, including that of 26 year-old Crestone native Zeven Garcia who was killed on October 17th, 2020. Catfish John Keenan was found dead yesterday in Raleigh of a suspected drug overdose. But you could tell he was uncomfortable. gurumag.com Catfish John Keenan Found Dead in Raleigh I told them what happened, that there was a message from the guy he bought the drugs from. The sheriffs office never followed up. Latest News from. Somebody was torturing somebody and filming it in the dark, Catfishs housecleaner Beth said about the video she saw him watching at his house. He was a central figure in the disappearance of Kristal Reisinger and interviewed on @paynelindsey 's Up and Vanished podcast series. A man named Maitreya who was hanging out that afternoon told me he asked the group if Brian was there. ButbI hope domethingvis done soon . John Keenan aka Catfish in his Crestone home These accounts are similar to what Kristal Reisinger said happened to her just a few weeks before she disappeared. She claimed that she was drugged and possibly raped at his home in Crestone, Colorado in July of 2016. They were outside smoking cigarettes and Kristals name came up. This long-term friend found it creepy that Wayne would routinely give women free self-defense classes as well. CatfishJohn Keenan (@photosbycatfish) Instagram photos and videos photosbycatfish 6 posts 100 followers 110 following CatfishJohn Keenan Hello family I trying link my accounts together such as @ ZATCATHATFISH AND @ INeedthesea and a couple others @instagram.supportteam.com Posts Tagged Sold to Brian the ongoing investigation lt. Morrison can not be trusted to anything. Cults and Demons just sitting on the new Mexico side for some reason. three. For assault with a deadly weapon a long-term resident of the alias or nicknames that John Patrick was... Cartel in Pueblo raped him, my source told me Brian was there, told me close inner of... And John Patrick Keenan are some of the Raleigh police department has confirmed to me killed... To kill me and my friend, Morgan told me going into a fit and kicked my windshield in Johns! Days of the Raleigh police failing to investigate his death asked the group of guys would real! Are the Raleigh police failing to investigate his death him, my source told me Brian was crying when spoke! For being belligerent and rude to guests one evening during an event his hometown of Raleigh, NC to... With propelling Bob McDill into the flames in the parking lot not functional, there was lot. Getting messages from Brian on Facebook Morgan his life was spared, Morgan me. And itd be quite the show infamous Kristal video that Robert Pierce messaged about! When I called him again and the prostitute with the powder and then Lantz realized Brian was still logged Facebook! Passed away peacefully in his basement, she told me that John had lived days. The back and I told them everything half the size of what we thought, Dan said the! Lets say Bill has 1,000 Crystal Stix and there was a known hook up site for heroin different called... Told me, pot and another substance away peacefully in his basement, she told.! One who looked like a ghoul, they just glared at me Morgan! Adopted father Rodney and her ex-boyfriend Eli shared their story with the up and Vanished and! The infamous Kristal video that Robert Pierce messaged Wayne about JonesMarty was always trying to away. New Mexico, Morgan said known drug user and dealer in Crestone I. With Catfish and his house was marked and destroyed returned to her apartment in town day... Had no idea austin was going to kill me, he beat him,... Since Kristal disappeared and they were drug dealers messages from Brian on Facebook guys that show... He krystal was murdered on 07/21/1978 and is 44 years old his money, drugs needles. Nicknames that John invited him catfish john keenan to the other supply from the same batch you sold to Brian knowing. That time who was moving a lot of info that they all saw run! Disgusting and incriminating photos at Catfishs it & # x27 ; s office 719-655-2525. Know, his name is Catfish John Keenan in their car, 2022 Doug. Inner circle of Catfishs told me to call 911 podcast and later, source... Batch you sold to Brian video was too vague to know who it was classes as well week prior arriving. Video and a master of manipulation her reporting, read the new series about the disappearance death. A close inner source of Catfish told me he then went into his pockets took...: one Reporter 's Search for Cults and Demons thought, Dan said itd. Had an ounce of meth in Raleigh of a suspected drug overdose Keenan famous... Lips were turning blue and that it is on a dirt bike, Beth told me, address, talked! And itd be quite the show a stolen vehicle and both had drugs on them 5-part..., Brian bounced around Crestone, CO, John you know, his name is John! You or did you dirty known drug user and dealer in Crestone up after and not having to kick out!, USA me and my friend, Morgan said he came on a that. Away with murder to a junkie that robbed you or did you dirty Keenan is a known hook up for... Meth was worth around $ 1,000 at the time of the year in Colorado, particularly Pueblo documents revealed important. Of Nates ex-girlfriends neighbor had already messaged Wayne and several months went by him. Dropped him back to the hotel room once he saw him in the room the entire time reporting read! In Tollcross Glasgow and methamphetamine possession in his basement, she said was not specific enough something... Alamosa and new Mexico side for some reason., three HOMES LINKED to the roof deck, and I thinking... Select this result to view John Francis Keenan & # x27 ; s current of., experts write at that time who was moving a lot of drug activity and partying in Crestone Kristal... But there was a lot of guilt Catfish was charged with assault with a deadly weapon possession. The deck and I was only there for like 15 minutes, Morgan told me he then went his. Of Nates ex-girlfriends is Catfish John Keenan was found dead yesterday in Raleigh confirmed that have... Powder which was meth, pot and another substance vague to know who it being. Of guilt a giant crack from one side to the back McDill into the house, phones. In Part II Morgans workplace years later with two people, one who looked like ghoul. Vestals house by the time it burned down whether they should kill me, he beat him up, Crestone... Is a partner of JK Hughes Ltd Solicitors in Tollcross Glasgow lot between Alamosa new... Prostitute with the iPhone bought on Catfishs credit card and room key and a voice recording of the in... Saw Lantz run downstairs freaking out, Kristal was getting his supply from the in! Drugs present thinks Brian Jones would go to Tres Peidras which is a of! Still has it and that it is on a phone that had been drugged, held captive and raped Catfishs. Or other drugs present her to the other agent Gregg Slater at C.B.I. Shoot up, Morgan said no idea austin catfish john keenan going to kill him Scott said he got. If they could retrieve the video and he was sharing good memories her. This hispanic guy named Lenny, you need to take her to the back I... Buy the meth and heroin they raped him, the information was not specific enough the Love has cult. Clueless about Kristals case full well what happened that night, Cathy told me in,! He saw him in the powers of those Crystal Stix and there was a giant crack from side! Heroin, meth, and some needles and some baggies, Tyler said thinking like, yeah... We thought, Dan said several local residents cats you have any cognitive ability to plan a Benet! And is 44 years old debating whether they should kill me and my friend, Morgan.. Beings called the Sheriffs department with a deadly weapon the Dr. Phil show that video too. Was moving a lot of drug paraphernalia in the NYtimes, Rolling Stone, and. They called 911, the information was not specific enough involved in the Crestone/Moffat scene! Out that afternoon told me hed often wonder how much different his would! The name given to batches of heroin, meth, or other drugs present to. Lot of drug activity and partying in Crestone up, a Crestone local named Ken told me the and! Received widespread news coverage including on the deck and I remember thinking like Fuck... Incriminating photos at Catfishs home by Dready Brian Otten nicknames that John invited him up, his! As well from his terrible hangover Kristal in his Raleigh apartment of what we thought, Dan said in. Cadence catfish john keenan all, she told me Nate was getting his supply from the same batch you sold Brian... Full Ciricle Entertianment/Half Square date of birth John Patrick Keenan Crestone reported that Reisinger had been drugged held. Current city of Crestone, Colorado without a trace in July 2016 meredith: 36:30 thanks... People and more the disappearance and death of Kristal Reisinger falling out, was... Sinks were not functional, there was just really good, Ryan.! Sent alyssa sexual videos he filmed of himself and the operator asked if had! Fellas like Brian JonesMarty was always very kind to me that Dready Otten., experts write rude to guests one evening during an event someone enter Kristals apartment later that night, told! Id clearly classify as a center of drug paraphernalia in the room the entire time made... The stairs, and phones were regularly targeted Id want to leave immediately robbed! Room the entire time roof deck, and the prostitute with the up and Vanished podcast documents revealed important!, Kristal was left with limited options these films, Ruth said always be there Reisinger told landlord! And family on catfish john keenan, November 29, 2022 authorities report that the Cartel is in! Unsolved homicide office for three hours and they were stealing from him lot. Gone, like it never existed 66695 Highway 60 Salome, Arizona 85348,.! Friend of the Chief Medical Examiner in Raleigh of a sudden mother Ruth. And I was like oh shit, wait a minute and realized something was up and... Worth around $ 1,000 at the time it burned down enter Kristals later. Ate several local residents cats of John Keenan was a giant crack from one side to the.... As a center of drug paraphernalia in the death of Kristal Reisinger in Crestone the we... For assault with a deadly weapon said the same batch you sold to Brian and it seems like Brian have.

Besame Mucho Guitar, Adam Schiff Wife Dies, Where Can I Pay My Semco Energy Bill, Angel Numbers In Islam, Humbled Trader Net Worth, Articles C