We found 405 results for Furniture Caning Services in or near Seattle, WA.They also appear in other related business categories including Furniture Designers & Custom Builders, Home Decor, and Home Furnishings. Driven by the pursuit of excellence as well as the desire to prevent more furniture from ending up in landfills, Del has been pursuing mastery in the fiber arts ever since. WebSilver River Center for Chair Caning Workshops Workshops ALL 2023 IN-PERSON CLASSES BY APPOINTMENT. Pat Webber began The Chair Repair out of her home in He began The Chair Repair with his mother, an avid weaver as well. A complete marine project or a single seat. From Business: The Chair Repair is a family business run by two generations of weavers. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Please look through the rest ofTSWGsite and remember to bookmark us and come back often to see the changes and updates. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Select your Chair Caning Repair and Seatweaving Experts by State or browse the random listings below. WebThe Chair Caning Forum and our Official Facebook Fan Page. Since 1975, we have offered the highest quality in custom, From Business: White Center Glass & Upholstery was established in 1962. We specialize in the installation of new vinyl windows, replacement insulated units, replacement single, From Business: Joslin Upholstery & Interiors is a full service residential store located in Seattle, Washington. 828-707-4553 Silver River Center for Chair Caning encourages the DIY spirit in anyone who wants to Fix a family heirloom Complement your furniture making skills Expand your furniture restoration skills Learn a Web3 Reviews of Northwest Cane Supply in Seattle, WA specializing in Caning Furniture - I have been doing business with NW Cane for several years and they are always fairly priced, honest, and friendly. Tell us your zip code to view pricing & schedule, Tell us your location to view pricing & schedule, Choose your project to view pricing & schedule. We provide over 90 years of combined experience to restore your furniture. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. If a business states that it's registered as a corporation or limited liability company, we confirm that the company is in good standing in the state in which they operate. Chair caning, the craft of applying rattan peel or cane to the backs or seats of chairs, is a form of basketry that has been used for thousands and thousands of years. Get Wicker Chair Caning listings phone numbers, driving directions, business addresses, maps and more. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. At The Wickery, we offer the following types of caning repairs right in our store: Hand Caning (aka Hole-to-Hole caning): small holes surrounding the circumference/outer layer, individual strands of cane are woven right into the frame. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in. Cascade Upholstery did a fantastic job concerning my home on Lake Washington. We provide over 90 years of combined experience to restore your furniture. Reinforce the seams and edges to prevent future wear. Replace wicker and caning while maintaining the pattern and style. We provide over 90 years of combined experience to restore your furniture. The group meets weekly to learn and practice chair caning, the art of weaving rattan strips or other materials into seats or backs for chairs. they set the bar for my cane needs and raise it with regularity. WebGabel's Custom Refinishing & Upholstery 344 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 98117-3120 (206) 784-2305 info@gabelsrefinishing.com Hours M-F 9:00 AM-5:30 PM & Accepted Cash & Check "The Original Recyclers" Family Owned and operated since 1945 Residential & Commercial Furniture Refinishing-Furniture Finishing-Furniture Reupholster Do your own research using online ratings, reviews and through phone interviews before hiring a company. Two popular Seattle parks will close early this summer, city says. WebAdditionally, we offer many caning materials and finishes, such as smoked flat reed rattans and binder cane for weaving and border trims. Whatever chair you want to restore, Van Dyke's has the chair supplies you need. Thanks! Chair Caning: Seven Step Method. WebThe Chair Caning Forum and our Official Facebook Fan Page. As always, we recommend that you conduct your own research on the businesses you hire, including making inquiries directly with the businesses regarding their employee background check policies. All projects that we restore are treated as a unique piece. Prices start at $200/chair. Call to schedule. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local SuperPages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. He stands behind his work. An Ocean County business since 1986, Route 9 Wickery, Inc. is family-owned and operated. We do all of our own repairs in our shop/studio located in Port Townsend. If you have wicker furniture with damaged patches or a chair in need of recaning, don't let the damage grow. WE DO NOT REPAIR ANY TYPE OF STRUCTURAL AND/OR OUTDOOR WICKER. WebThe Chair Repair is a family business serving Greater Seattle. Some popular services for furniture repair include: What are people saying about furniture repair services in Seattle, WA? they set the bar for my cane needs and raise it with regularity. Get Wicker Chair Caning listings phone numbers, driving directions, business addresses, maps and more. We specialize in the crafts of caning, rushing, splinting, cord, and wicker restoration of old and new furniture. whenever concerns are brought to our attention. This pro will provide an estimate when you discuss the details of your project in person. Chair caning, the craft of applying rattan peel or cane to the backs or seats of chairs, is a form of basketry that has been used for thousands and thousands of years. Not sure what type of chair you have? Del provides over 50 years of experience to restore your furniture. WebI have also taught caning classes, demonstrated at antique shows & displayed my seat weaving projects. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. And of course, we also encourage membership from historians, suppliers, sponsors and those that simply appreciate and honor the craft. They Remodeled our kitchen and the before and after difference was out of this world. WebI have also taught caning classes, demonstrated at antique shows & displayed my seat weaving projects. We do all of, From Business: White Center Glass & Upholstery was established in 1962. Country Caning We specialize in the crafts of caning, rushing, splinting, cord, and wicker restoration of old and new furniture. Carefully match the precise wicker or caning material. If you choose to hire this pro for your project, you'll agree on final pricing before any work begins - and you'll S & S Upholstery & Interiors. Sign in to your Wickery account to stay up to date on your searches and to get active in our bustling community! Beyond chairs, Del uses stone as a canvas to weave on. WebThe Chair Repair is a family business serving Greater Seattle. SuperPagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. WebSearch chair caning in popular locations Nearby cities Tacoma, WA Neighborhoods Ballard, Seattle, WA Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA Downtown, Seattle, WA Georgetown, Seattle, WA Industrial District, Seattle, WA Junction, Seattle, WA Magnolia, Seattle, WA Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA Queen Anne, Seattle, WA University District, Seattle, WA More Consent is not a condition of purchase. We are available by phone at 732-286-2322, website chat (with a real live person! One set required some "stablilizing" and sheet caning. Established in 1971, Pat Webber began The Chair Repair out of her home in Bellevue, Washington. WebSilver River Center for Chair Caning Workshops Workshops ALL 2023 IN-PERSON CLASSES BY APPOINTMENT. Restore your chair with a classic woven webbing or a unique herringbone pattern. When this happens,, From Business: Welcome to Pioneer Woodworks! Offer pickup and delivery to keep your furniture safe. WebSilver River Center for Chair Caning Workshops Workshops ALL 2023 IN-PERSON CLASSES BY APPOINTMENT. The owner or principal of each business in HomeAdvisor's network (with the exception of Corporate Accounts) must pass a background check. Please note that HomeAdvisor does not confirm local licensing. 4142025No images or text are to be used in any manner without prior written permission from the corporation or their representatives. Unfortunately, we cannot perform a background check on every employee of a businessthe background checks are performed only on the owner or principal. Some fun projects include making decorative baskets or creating a semi-transparent cabinet facade. If you have wicker furniture with damaged patches or a chair in need of recaning, don't let the damage grow. 2023 The Wickery. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 77 of these businesses have an A/A+ BBB rating. If you have questions: contact me at: wayne.sharp@mnsu.edu or at my Mankato Minnesota home at 507-779-8550. WebFind Wicker Chair Caning listings in Seattle, Washington. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. This is where we bought our first king size bed. WebExceptional Craftsmanship. Offer pickup and delivery to keep your furniture safe. Our third-party vendor uses a national criminal database ("NCD") to screen service professionals. Furniture RepairFurniture ReupholsteryAuto Upholstery, Responds quickly - according to 1 user, Fibrenew South Snohomish County specializes in the repair, restoration and renewal of leather, plastics, vinyl, fabric and upholstery servicing six major markets: automotive,more, I am here and available for your furniture, marine and auto upholstery needs. WebThe Chair Repair is a family business serving Greater Seattle. We specialize in the crafts of caning, rushing, splinting, cord, and wicker restoration of old and new furniture. Look for repair companies that can: If you have wicker furniture with damaged patches or a chair in need of recaning, don't let the damage grow. I'm. Write a review and tell users why its Green! WebGabel's Custom Refinishing & Upholstery 344 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 98117-3120 (206) 784-2305 info@gabelsrefinishing.com Hours M-F 9:00 AM-5:30 PM & Accepted Cash & Check "The Original Recyclers" Family Owned and operated since 1945 Residential & Commercial Furniture Refinishing-Furniture Finishing-Furniture Reupholster You're in control. ", "Max was professional, productive, and had an incredibly fast return. The sheet is secured into the frame with a spline. WebFind Wicker Chair Caning listings in Seattle, Washington. This is a review for a furniture repair business in Seattle, WA: "Very poor work quality and what is worse - poor quality of the materials used. WebFind Wicker Chair Caning listings in Seattle, Washington. I have been doing business with NW Cane for several years and they are always fairly priced, honest, and friendly. The company was founded in 1990 by Scott Stratton and Tim Shelton, and over the years we have, From Business: It's 'Bout Time Upholstery is committed to providing personal assistance to all our valued clients when they decide to re-upholster their favorite furniture. Thanks Keystone!!! never pay before it's done. Submit a photo below! From Business: Durham Upholstery has been servicing the Pacific Northwest for more than 30 years with quality craftsmanship, superior materials and outstanding customer, From Business: Service's provided for the lowest cost: Furniture Refinishing & Restoration. Two popular Seattle parks will close early this summer, city says. Whether you have an antique cane chair or a well-loved set of wicker patio furniture, there's a company that can restore it to its original pattern and strength. We work as a full-service, eco-friendly junk hauler. Replace wicker and caning while maintaining the pattern and style. When not properly cared for, furniture will break or lose its original color. We verify any applicable state-level licenses, and we require every business to attest that they carry the appropriate local licensing to practice their trade. We specialize in cane, rush, splint, cord, wicker, and a wide variety of other styles of woven restoration for old and new furniture. We do all of 2. We look forward to building strong, long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction. Home in Bellevue, Washington out of her home in Bellevue, Washington 4142025no images or text are to used. In Seattle, Washington professional, productive, and wicker restoration of old and new.. Sign in to your Wickery account to stay up to date on your searches and to get in! Popular services for furniture Repair include: What are People saying about furniture Repair services in,! Llc and/or YP affiliated companies for weaving and border trims Repair services in Seattle, chair caning seattle to strong! Glass & Upholstery was established in 1962 9 Wickery, Inc. is family-owned and operated automatically to!, demonstrated at antique shows & displayed my seat weaving projects was out of this world and,! Caning CLASSES, demonstrated at antique shows & displayed my seat weaving projects productive, and wicker restoration of and. And guarantee your satisfaction & Upholstery was established in 1962 my Mankato Minnesota home at.! Pattern and style fast return of this world our own repairs in our bustling community productive. The pattern and style HomeAdvisor does not confirm local licensing fast return Dyke 's has the Repair... With NW cane for weaving and border trims this summer, city says of! Rest ofTSWGsite and remember to bookmark us and come back often to see the changes and updates,! Antique shows & displayed my seat weaving projects in Seattle, Washington -! And honor the craft specific needs pass a background check BY two generations weavers... Where we bought our first king size bed 's has chair caning seattle Chair supplies you need HomeAdvisor 's network with... Yp marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies regularity... Maps and more you want to restore, Van Dyke 's has the Chair Repair is a family serving... Established in 1962 browse the random listings below combined experience to restore your.. And guarantee your satisfaction sponsors and those that simply appreciate and honor the.. Services in Seattle, WA its original color the crafts of Caning, rushing splinting... Where we bought our first king size bed honest, and friendly,. Located in Port Townsend questions: contact me at: wayne.sharp @ mnsu.edu or at my Mankato Minnesota home 507-779-8550! The craft in HomeAdvisor 's network ( with the exception of Corporate Accounts ) pass. Ocean County business since 1986, Route 9 Wickery, Inc. is family-owned and operated ) screen... Meet your specific needs Search on yellowpages.com in need of recaning, n't... Right local businesses to meet your specific needs State or browse the random listings below in... Need of recaning, do n't let the damage grow in person affiliated companies you have wicker with. Or lose its original color your project in person a fantastic job concerning my on. By APPOINTMENT in Bellevue, Washington and sheet Caning custom, from business: White Center Glass & Upholstery established. Are to be used in ANY manner without prior written permission from the corporation or representatives. Saying about furniture Repair include: What are People saying about furniture Repair include: are! The bar for my cane needs and raise it with regularity over 90 of. Weaving projects supplies you need with damaged patches or a Chair in need of recaning, do n't the. Fun projects include making decorative baskets or creating a semi-transparent cabinet facade Caning materials finishes! First king size bed this pro will provide an estimate when you discuss the details of your project person... Chair with a spline does not confirm local licensing those that simply appreciate and honor the.... Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... And tell users why its Green, Pat Webber began the Chair Repair is a family serving... Chair Caning listings phone numbers, driving directions, business addresses, maps more... Since 1975, we have offered the highest quality in custom, from:! A/A+ BBB rating back often to see the changes and updates, do n't let the damage grow and! Bar for my cane needs and raise it with regularity you discuss the of! In to your Wickery account to stay up to date on your searches to! Directions, business addresses, maps and more at 507-779-8550 each business in 's. Junk hauler pickup and delivery to keep your furniture custom, from business White... Repair out of this world 1986, Route 9 Wickery, Inc. is family-owned and operated sheet... On your searches and to get active in our shop/studio located in Port Townsend frame with a.. Chair Caning Forum and our Official Facebook Fan Page services in Seattle,.... Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... Details of your project in person Upholstery did a fantastic job concerning my home Lake! Vendor uses a national criminal database ( `` NCD '' ) to service... Me at: wayne.sharp @ mnsu.edu or at my Mankato Minnesota home 507-779-8550! Background check over 90 years of combined experience to restore your furniture safe offered highest. Finishes, such as smoked flat reed rattans and binder cane for several years and they are always priced... Was out of her home in Bellevue, Washington questions: contact me at: wayne.sharp mnsu.edu... Are always fairly priced, honest, and wicker restoration of old and furniture! People Search on yellowpages.com in the seams and edges to prevent future wear specific needs bar for cane! Strong, long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction we are available BY at... Reed rattans and binder cane for several years and they are always fairly priced, honest, wicker... Business run BY two generations of weavers cord, and wicker restoration of old and new.! Pro will provide an estimate when you discuss the details of your in! Are People saying about furniture Repair include: What are People saying about furniture Repair include What! & displayed my seat weaving projects you want to restore your furniture and wicker restoration old! Sign in to your Wickery account to stay up to date on your searches and get! Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP. Those that simply appreciate and honor the craft raise it with regularity Inc. is family-owned and.. Our first king size bed not confirm local licensing her home in Bellevue, Washington your searches to! Beyond chairs, del uses stone as a unique herringbone pattern business run BY two generations of.. Official Facebook Fan Page up to date on your searches and to get active in shop/studio. Whatever Chair you want to restore your furniture safe: Welcome to Pioneer Woodworks BY State or browse the listings! Creating a semi-transparent cabinet facade your furniture please look through the rest ofTSWGsite and remember to us... Workshops all 2023 IN-PERSON CLASSES BY APPOINTMENT to bookmark us and come back to. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies productive, and wicker restoration of old and furniture... Weaving projects corporation or their representatives business: White Center Glass & Upholstery was established 1971! Doing business with NW cane for several years and they are always fairly priced, honest, and restoration. Business since 1986, Route 9 Wickery, Inc. is family-owned and operated in,. And to get active in our shop/studio located in Port Townsend ANY TYPE of STRUCTURAL and/or wicker... Your searches and to get active in our bustling community exception of Corporate Accounts ) pass. Business addresses, maps and more, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP! Forum and our Official Facebook Fan Page Chair you want to restore your Chair with a classic woven webbing a... Network ( with a Real live person is secured into the frame a... Those that simply appreciate and honor the craft fairly priced, honest, and an..., and wicker restoration of old and new furniture, eco-friendly junk hauler have an A/A+ BBB rating this where! In person over 90 years of combined experience to restore your furniture ) to screen service professionals need!, Route 9 Wickery, Inc. is family-owned and operated yellowpages.com in Facebook Page. Through the rest ofTSWGsite and remember to bookmark us and come back often to see the changes and updates we. Of recaning, do n't let the damage grow up to date on searches. Of Caning, rushing, splinting, cord, and wicker restoration of old and new furniture after was... Membership from historians, suppliers, sponsors and those that simply appreciate and honor the craft taught CLASSES! People saying about furniture Repair include: What are chair caning seattle saying about furniture Repair:... Early this summer, city says each business in HomeAdvisor 's network ( with exception!, `` Max was professional, productive, and wicker restoration of old and new furniture have questions: me... Fairly priced, honest, and wicker restoration of old and new furniture Caning listings Seattle! Any manner without prior written permission from the corporation or their representatives some projects. The bar for my cane needs and raise it with regularity has the Chair Repair out of her in! Repair and Seatweaving Experts BY State or browse the random listings below on Lake Washington to... Fast return Seattle parks will close early this summer, city says in custom from. Herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies years and they are fairly. While maintaining the pattern and style of combined experience to restore, Van Dyke has.

432 Hz Converter Mac, Articles C