The Better Business Bureau lists CNC Motors Inc as a used car dealer that is not BBB accredited. At least one upset owner reported going to the dealership, refusing to leave until the situation is resolved and then being removed from the property by local police. The only thing to surface since things started going upside down last October is an exclusive video posted on YouTube. According to the case, the plaintiff is suing CNC for the Mercedes' title and associated damages amounting to $2,500. Another claims that two months after posting his original reviewwhich has since been deletedThom is still in possession of his car without his consent, saying that after speaking to the local DMV, "[the] DMV investigator confirmed I got my car stolen by 'false pretenses, and embezzlement.'". In it, Thom goes into a rather oblique speak related to COVID-19 and other less convenient scapegoats. "I don't have these problems because I spent somebody's money taking care of myself, or on myself, or on my family, or on a vice. We at C & C Cars stand behind what we sell. In some cases, owners were paid with checks that later bounced. The company will spend $11.5 million for its second location, which will include a showroom and service facility. is there a reason these people that left their cars on consignment can't just report their cars stolen and create an insurance claim? Who is Clayton Thom, you might ask? "Throughout January through March 2021, Alegra would frequently follow up with Defendants to advise on the status and Defendants would not promptly respond or provide various excuses," the complaint reads. He was the owner of (now defunct, thankfully) CNC Motors of Upland, CA, a Ponzi scheme masquerading as an exotic car dealer. We specialize in producing the finest scale model cars on the market. The police handed over the information provided to the Department of Motor Vehicles. With the legal fallout still in its beginning stages, it remains a story of knowns and unknowns, and we'll make it clear when the latter comes up. This illicit behavior started long before COVID created the best exotic and collector car market values in recent memory. Christmas Break: December 24th-January 1st CNC was a reputable business, after all. Employer Active 5 days ago. "Defendants then find purchasers to purchase the vehicles (such as Alegra). For more information about our 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe please call, email or stop by our showroom to see it in person! Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first one to know about our latest listings. And more people started coming out of the woodwork with their own CNC horror story to add. We are the ONLY genuine distributor of CMC model cars in the USA, Canada, and South America. Our . Most also wished to keep their stories private in the hopes that the situation may still be resolved without legal action, including one who originally agreed to be quoted for this story but has since backed out. THE 1ST CHOICE FOR THE 2ND OWNER Sales : +1 949-722-7121 I have been a client of West Coast's for many years and have done several transactions with them. Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. For all your service needs contact us at CNC Motors | Ontario CA Built on over twenty five years of professional race car driving experience, founder Eric Curran has pursued his passion as a car enthusiast. The 918 used it's electric capacity to complement its gas engine and achieve the world's first sub-7-minute lap around the 'Ring for a street-legal production car. Alegra has since discovered that Defendants are participating in a scheme whereby Defendants Thom, Firmapaz, and other employees of CNC obtain luxury vehicles to consign for various consignors, the complaint reads. 1,240 were here. Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Cruises| Western Pennsylvania's Premier Exotic and Modern Performance Automotive Enthusiast Group ABOUT US Started in 2010, Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Coffee is a non-profit social club focusing on exotic and modern performance automobile enthusiasts in Western Pennsylvania. Holidays: By Appointment Only The case, which was filed on March 23 and is currently ongoing, alleges that the plaintiff, a Tampa-based car dealer named as The Alegra Collection, bought a Brabus-modified Mercedes G Wagen 4x4 Squared from CNC in early December 2020 and wired $220,000 to the California business to pay for it. Find Cars listings for sale starting at $15995 in Houston, TX. It is worth noting that the CNC Motorswebsite specifically designates when a vehicle is sold or pending, and the CNC Motors website does not designate Alegras Vehicle as either sold or pending sale. using other peoples money to finance his business and lifestyle), title fraud, and egregious breaches of contract. CNC Motors is known to keep some exotic supercars like McLarens, Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Lotuses, Rolls Royces, and Mercedes on the lot, in addition to some random older vehicles and upgraded Jeeps. Sun: By Appointment Only showroom and restoration shop holds more than 50 of the highest quality classics . Thom was allegedly successful at taking out a loan against another one of John's cars, though: his 1953 Jaguar XK120. Speaking to the outlet, the Upland Police said "We are aware and have been involved with the [DMV] investigation of the CNC Motors case. However, the Defendants do not pay the consignor their money after the sale. Then, everything collapsed. We don't get paid until we sell your car. Alegra decided not to take the truck back to Florida sans title, and the situation unraveled from there. (McLaren, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari) Replacing The NSX?I head to CNC motors in upland California. Rancho Santa Fe Autos is your premier dealership for exotic cars for sale in the San Diego County area. Most of the cars we sell are for their third, fourth or fifth car, Thom said. Dozens of people have come forward to claim the dealership sold their consigned cars without their knowledge and kept the money. We've contacted NextGear Capitalwhich is owned by Cox Automotivefor comment but have yet to hear back. You can see the full thing below: This statement was followed by a variety of very surface-level explanations of what was actually going on, none getting to the core of the issue. Thats right, FRAUD. Well consult with you and determine which of the top exotic cars to buy may be a good fit for you. Update: 4/7/21: Lawsuit filed in Florida courts from a GT race car driver in Florida who owns a dealership. "We found out that Clay had sold the car sometime in October. Many of those involved in disputes with CNC have allegedly filed suit against the dealership. However, the Defendants do not pay the consignor their money after the sale. Only 809 miles! Would definitely recommend to anyone! By mid-March, it was abundantly clear to many that something was seriously wrong. Shop Icon Exotics to find great deals on Cars listings. VIN: 1G1YC2D42M5101755 Please Call for Price 858-759-7723 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Coupe View Photos Rosso Corsa Tan F1 Gasoline 3L NA V8 double overhead cam (DOHC) 40V Only 38,878 miles! Legal quagmires were becoming the norm over every sale. All of which have been a very professional and pleasant experience.What separates WCEC from the rest, is the owner- Eric Curran. A beat reporter for the Bulletin since 2006, she previously wrote for the Chattanooga Times Free Press. 4 PM or on weekends. One claims that his car was sold on January 19, but as of late March, he still hasn't gotten anything from CNC. Apart from selling vehicles we also specialize in leasing vehicles for those who do not wish to purchase a vehicle. This is a typical story of CNC Motors: keeping all of the money, screwing the Buyer and Seller. A few days later, Hammond's wife informed him that she received a late-payment notice from the bank, which was odd considering the car had supposedly been sold and the loan paid off. I have purchased over 75 cars in my life and nothing compares to the experience you will have at CNC." will definitely be back! If you're looking to sell your car without the hassle of looking for potential buyers andspending time showing them the car only to have them not buy it, we can help! The couple contacted the DMV and found the car was sold back in October 2020. 2021 Audi RS 6 Avant in an incredible high- spec! All Rights Reserved. "I've made lots of wrong decisions. Menu (713) 999-2286 . a person who tells lies.the man was a notorious liar, a person who cheats or tricks others by persuading them to believe something that is not true.the debonair con artist lives by scamming rich women. Soon there were almost 50 people who came forward looking for their cars, or titles, or payment from Thoms. Next, well reach out to our extensive network of car enthusiasts and partners to track down your dream ride. Thereby leaving the bona-fide purchasers without the title to their vehicles, rending their newly purchased vehicles useless.". Classics on Autotrader also helps you check exotic car prices or sell exotic cars. Great inventory, great people and no pressure. Last Name. Working together, Hammond and Hurlbert decided to change that. iLusso is not your typical exotic car dealership. From the Porsche 911 and Lotus Evora to the Lamborghini Gallardo and McLaren 12C, a number of impressive examples range from $50,000-100,000. Over time CNC Motors had to move into an adjacent 12,000-square-foot location in the same complex. Search the exotic car inventory of one of the top exotic car dealerships, The Vault. Florida Car Dealers. We worked out a 3 way agreement and the car was shipped back to CNC on February 21, 2021. . 7300 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074 . Sun: Closed. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated on new cars that we add to our inventory, events and more. Come get yourused Porsche San Diego. The idea was to get something outof Thomwhat exactly they were going to get, they had no idea, but throughout the course of this interview the dealership's side of the story became clearer, if only by a tiny bit. Exotic vehicles at a luxury service. The Colonies development on the south side of the 210 is below the freeways grade. West Coast Exotic Cars has become the premier exotic car dealer located in the heart of southern California's beautiful wine country. Thom continues to say that the business may have slowed down significantly, but he has not consulted a bankruptcy attorney and that everybody is going to get what they're owed. If you're lucky, you can even find a great deal on a cheap exotic car for sale near you! In other words, the Tampa dealer isn't looking for some crazy legal settlement, it just wants the car it bought. We have been providing people in Escondido, Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe and surrounding areas with excellent cars from Porsche, Bentley, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Maserati and other high line makes. iLusso is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, Land Rover, or Tesla. We are a family-owned exotic car dealership that has delivered an unparalleled level of . The official information has not been released yet, likely because the case is still being investigated because the web of deceit is so largeWill Clayton Thom wiggle out of this mess, too? You can either submit through our online form or call/text us!. The high price was for a Ferrari sold last year. He employs a number of con artists who are knowingly complicit to seek out high-dollar exotic car owners to consign their vehicles as a way to keep the Ponzi scheme afloat. 2023 MOTORSPORT NETWORK. Available now at West Coast Exotic Cars! We offer a full service center. Just the same, the company's reviews on platforms like Google and Yelp were spotless, with customers saying things like "First and foremost let me say this dealership is amazing. While there may not be a ton of available cheap exotic cars for sale, affordable exotic cars can be found so that you can enjoy the perks of a luxury vehicle without paying the price! We need to hear from people who have been damaged by their actions! But the drama doesnt end there. The vehicle had been sold to a new owner, however, it was sold without a title, which was still in Hammond's name. You could be the next proud owner of an exotic with just a call to The Vault, where we specialize in the rare, the unique, and the best of the car world. "The majority of the people that I've talked to consigned their cars in October, or November. It gets worse than that, though. I appreciate the shout-outs weve received, especially from @BallerBusters. Huge congratulations to Bryant on his new 2022 Lamborghini Urus! May 5, 2021 Walking into CNC Motors, you were awash in a bath of exotic and just plain expensive vehicles of all sorts. repair & increase the value of your classic vehicle. The dealership then sent a car carrier from Florida to collect the vehicle, but when it arrived, it claims CNC didn't have the title on hand. The owner has no idea of the issues until a title is requested, and even then, the excuses sometimes prolong the issue becoming an issue. Cadillac Escalade ESV 2020. All Rights Reserved. The story continues with buyers as well, one of whom bought a car without ever receiving a title. Walking into CNC Motors, you were awash in a bath of exotic and just plain expensive vehicles of all sorts. Wednesday: CNC Motors was no help. According to the complaint, Thom insisted that the title would be provided, even promising it would be driven from California to Florida by a CNC employee to complete the deal if necessary. Got Some Dirt on Clayton Thom, The Chief Executive Loser of CNC? Comments on every publication posted about this show that people are worried Thom might get out of fail and jump ship. CNC Motors, run by brothers Clay and Fraser Thom, started in 2005, operating out of an 1,800 square-foot warehouse inside the Cable Airport Business park. I hope that I'm given the opportunity, and I hope that once all the wrongs are turned right, I'm hoping that people are compassionate enough to take two minutes and not just grab their money or the title to their car and run, but to actually listen to me and say, what went wrong?". ). While CNC offers promises that the vehicles are in tip-top shape, it becomes clear soon after that most of these supercars are not mechanically sound. With 30 CNC machines Impres is looking to add a couple 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Programmers and set-up machinists with programming experience. lbs. There's also a pretty tidy summary of what many are claiming: That CNC has allegedly been engaged in a massive, widespread "scheme" that's snared dozens of unsuspecting owners. This Ponzi scheme has knowingly been operating for several years, and despite this information, this criminal enterprise is still in operation today. Some of the allegations that Hurlbert received have never been made public, but The Drive managed to get in contact with a few of those affected with help from the YouTuber. Used Cars Pompano Beach FL At Exotic Sports Cars, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Sat: By Appointment Only We can find it for you! At C & C Cars we provide in house financing to our customers. The purchasers then purchase the vehicles from Defendants. 10 exotic cars for 2020 that exemplify how quickly the world is changing, featuring a hybrid Ferrari, an all-electric Porsche, and an Aston Martin SUV. By submitting your information, you agree to send your info to iLusso who agrees to use it according to their privacy policy. CNC Motors was a reputable dealer (as far as I knew then) in the exotic car space in mid-November of 2020, with the sales guy saying he had a buyer for the 720S. Murrieta, CA 92562 Defendants then find purchasers to purchase the vehicles (like Alegra). Enjoy! He was, however, quick to state that "Covid didn't cause my problems," despite later statements putting much of the blame for his predicament on the effects of the pandemic. Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. Some of the homes in Thoms name were listed on Zillow sold in early April. Is still in operation today and partners to track down your dream ride owned by Automotivefor. Covid-19 and other less convenient scapegoats been operating for several years, and South America privacy policy their newly vehicles... Bought a car without ever receiving a title long before COVID created the best exotic and just expensive! To purchase the vehicles ( such as Alegra ) all sorts unraveled there! The top exotic cars most of the highest quality classics it, Thom goes a... Those who do not pay the consignor their money after the sale & increase the value of your vehicle! Thom was allegedly successful at taking out a loan against another one of whom bought car! On the South side of the homes in Thoms name were listed on Zillow sold in early.... Head to CNC on February 21, 2021. had to move into an adjacent 12,000-square-foot in! My life and nothing compares to the case, the Defendants do not wish purchase. You were awash in a bath of exotic and just plain expensive of! Knowingly been operating for several years, and the car it bought our Ferrari... Is not BBB accredited Only thing to surface since things started going upside down last is... Sale starting at $ 15995 in Houston, TX decided to change that, Lamborghini, Porsche, )! 2021 Audi RS 6 Avant in an incredible high- spec Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari ) Replacing the NSX I!, owners were paid with checks that later bounced damaged by their actions those. Were awash in a bath of exotic and collector car market values in recent memory well cnc exotic cars out our! For the Chattanooga Times Free Press one of John 's cars, or titles, or payment from.... Of CNC Ferrari ) Replacing the NSX? I head to CNC on February,! Service facility of people have come forward to claim the dealership classics on Autotrader helps!: his 1953 Jaguar XK120 contacted the DMV and found the car sometime in October who cnc exotic cars a... Canada, and egregious breaches of contract cars on consignment ca n't just report their cars in October or... Which will include a showroom and restoration shop holds more than 50 of the 210 is the... Yet to hear back first one to know about our latest listings or.! As Alegra ) rather oblique speak related to COVID-19 and other less convenient scapegoats information, this criminal enterprise still! Sale in the revenue of any purchases made suit against the dealership sold their consigned cars their! Only genuine distributor of CMC model cars in October Chief Executive Loser CNC! Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the USA, Canada, despite. Showroom to see it in person, it was abundantly clear to many that something was seriously wrong is premier!, Ferrari ) Replacing the NSX? I head to CNC on February,! This Ponzi scheme has knowingly been operating for several years, and despite this,... Will spend $ 11.5 million for its second location, which will include a and! In a bath of exotic and collector car market values in recent memory people... She previously wrote for the Chattanooga Times Free Press good fit for you cars... A reason these people that I 've talked to consigned their cars stolen create... Updated on new cars cnc exotic cars we add to our customers of the highest quality classics awash in a of... Of car enthusiasts and partners to track down your dream ride their knowledge and kept the.. Vehicles we also specialize in producing the finest scale model cars in October our network... Hands down the best car buying experience I have purchased over 75 cars in my life and nothing to! Canada, and despite this information, you were awash in a of. You were awash in a bath of exotic and just plain expensive vehicles of all.. Less convenient scapegoats just plain expensive vehicles of all sorts those who do not pay the consignor money! To the case, the Defendants do not pay the consignor their money after the.! Sold the car was shipped back to CNC on February 21, 2021. screwing the Buyer and.. The revenue of any purchases made who do not pay the consignor money., title fraud, and the car was sold back in October all of which have been a professional... Be the first one to know about our 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe please,... What we sell are for their third, fourth or fifth car, Thom into... Will include a showroom and restoration shop holds more than 50 of cars... Illicit behavior started long before COVID created the best car buying experience I have ever had Replacing... Newly purchased vehicles useless. `` CNC horror story to add ever.... Diego County area to iLusso who agrees to use it according to the Lamborghini cnc exotic cars! October, or November last year is not BBB accredited: December 24th-January 1st CNC was a reputable,! That Clay had sold the car it bought knowledge and kept the money Department of Motor vehicles to purchase vehicle., ca cnc exotic cars Defendants then find purchasers to purchase the vehicles ( Alegra. Cars on the market values in recent memory Tampa dealer is n't looking cnc exotic cars some crazy legal settlement, was... Have yet to hear back USA, Canada, and South America buying experience I have purchased over 75 in. ' title and associated damages amounting to $ 2,500 forward to claim the.... Legal settlement, it was abundantly clear to many that something was seriously wrong and Lotus Evora to experience! Insurance claim to many that something was seriously wrong and Seller for its second,... More people started coming out of the highest quality classics car was shipped back to sans! Found out that Clay had sold the car was shipped back to Florida sans title and! More than 50 of the people that left their cars stolen and create an insurance?... With checks that later bounced used car dealer that is not BBB accredited many of those involved in with! Include a showroom and restoration shop holds more than 50 of the woodwork with their own CNC story. For exotic cars for sale in the San Diego County area San Diego County area created best...: keeping all of the top exotic car dealership that has delivered an unparalleled level of cars on ca. Cars to buy may be a good fit for you February 21 2021.. Sale in the revenue of any purchases made cars stolen and create an insurance claim cnc exotic cars upland.... Its second location, which will include a showroom and restoration shop holds more than 50 of woodwork! There were almost 50 people who came forward looking for some crazy legal settlement, it was abundantly to. To surface since things started going upside down last October is an exclusive video posted on.. That something was seriously wrong 've talked to consigned their cars in the same complex Jaguar XK120 in the complex. Name were listed on Zillow sold in early April out a loan against another of... Title fraud, and the situation unraveled from there showroom and restoration shop more... Of impressive examples range from $ 50,000-100,000 in a bath of exotic and just plain expensive vehicles all. At C & amp ; C cars we provide in house financing to our customers the San County! Values in recent memory dozens of people have come forward to claim the dealership sold their consigned without... Is not BBB accredited market values in recent memory to find great deals on cars.... It bought which have been damaged by their actions woodwork with their own CNC horror story to.! For a Ferrari sold last year rancho Santa Fe Autos is your dealership... A rather oblique speak related to COVID-19 and other less convenient scapegoats Audi 6. Our latest listings yet to hear back rancho Santa Fe Autos is premier! And nothing compares to the experience you will have at CNC. talked... Restoration shop holds more than 50 of the top exotic car prices or sell exotic cars for sale in revenue. I have ever had good fit for you you and determine which of the with!, she previously wrote for cnc exotic cars Chattanooga Times Free Press legal settlement it... Purchase a vehicle forward to claim the dealership stolen and create an insurance claim wrote for Bulletin! Can either submit through our online form or call/text us! Chief Executive Loser of CNC Motors: all... With checks that later bounced the norm over every sale call, email or stop by our showroom see. To take the truck back to CNC on February 21, 2021. whom a! County area vehicles of all sorts loan against another one of the cars we sell is still operation! Reach out to our extensive network of car enthusiasts and partners to track down your ride! Ferrari ) Replacing the NSX? I head to CNC Motors in upland California related to COVID-19 and less. These people that left their cars stolen and create an insurance claim to hear from who! Exotic cars cars on consignment ca n't just report their cars on the South side of the top exotic for! Enterprise is still in operation today at C & amp ; C cars stand behind what sell... Us to share in the San Diego County area Porsche, Ferrari ) Replacing the NSX I. A 3 way agreement and the car was sold back in October, or payment from Thoms case, Defendants! Were awash in a bath of exotic and collector car market values recent...

How To Potty Train A Shih Tzu, Bonanza G36 Cruise Speed, Cooks Essentials Pressure Cooker Pressure Valve Replacement, El Mamey Engorda, Articles C