Pet Policy: Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are restricted at all Cortland communities. Incredible place to stay that is curated by incredible people. Cortland Peachtree Corners is a beautiful community, close to everything, helpful and professional staff, with friendly neighbors. However, the initial step in completing the application was not very smooth and it was quite an ordeal, I wish people picked up after their dog, the gate is almost always malfunctioning, and the recycling system is not what I thought. Everyone in the office has been insanely helpful. I really like the design of the apartment and have only good thing to say about the maintenance crew and the office staff. The staff are so helpful and understanding. The Cortland apartments are a lot newer than those, but that's a big perk, because everything is still in good condition. With designer features like sleek granite countertops, kitchen islands, and stainless steel appliances, our 2-bedroom townhomes and 1 and, 2-bedroom apartments for rent in Norcross, GA. brighten your everyday from the moment you wake up to the minute you come home. Let me begin by saying Ive lived in a lot of different apartment communities all around north suburban Atlanta. Friendly staff. To me the maintenance of the apartment is most important because the last thing you want is to come from work and things not work. Community is very well kept up, beautiful, and the staff is professional and nice. Excellent customer service from the staff. Thanks for your review! The amenities were mind blowing: a saltwater pool with nice modern lighting, a 24 hour fitness center with equipment that actually works, a package center where you can pick up your packages whenever you wantit seemed too good to be true. Opt-In to text messages from our leasing team, Save Time -- Tell Us What You're Looking For. Responsive maintenance team. Its close to most of my favorite restaurants and grocery stores. My experience at Cortland Peachtree Corners so far has been better than I expected. Anna was our leasing agent and she goes above and beyond to make sure things are done. Our community team lives by Cortlands company credo: We believe in a better life where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every moment is an opportunity to go beyond expectations. Lived here for a few years. I have a view of the lake, and it's so relaxing to sit out on my balcony and look at it. We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to see how we can do better and to turn your experience around. The maintenance team at Cortland is really great. I moved from a large home so I selected a two bedroom which is spacious and allows for ample storage. Rosemont Peachtree Corners 3655 Westchase Village Ln, Norcross , GA 30092 Peachtree Corners 4.1 (37 reviews) Verified Listing Today 855-910-7562 Monthly Rent $1,366 - $1,981 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 555 - 1,524 sq ft Rosemont Peachtree Corners Property Map Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Pricing & Floor Plans We hope to see you at the next community event! Whether youre relaxing at our saltwater pool and outdoor lounge or hosting friends and neighbors for dinner in your party-ready kitchen, ourapartments and townhomes for rent in Norcross, GAoffer luxurious amenities and home features that bring your living goals to life. Our unit was absolutely gorgeous to live in; very modern with high ceilings and hardwoods. Super clean. Users of the app will receive PTC Points, worth one dollar in credit per point, when they make qualifying purchases. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. I was coming from a bad situation with a previous landlord where I had to fight tooth and nail to get a black mold problem taken care of. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one! If I wasn't being relocated for work I would have made it 4 years. They literally bend backwards to accommodate my needs. Our clubhouse is now open so stop in for a tour! Just a great experience all around! The only thing missing from these new apartments is storage space. Starting at $1,593 We will get back with you shortly. My husband and I have lived at our apartment for almost 2 years. Places. The management is great, they have a food truck + meet & greet event like every month which is nice. First apartment living experience and I love it here! Ive been here for almost 6 months and within those months, any concern that Ive had theyve addressed it immediately. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities, including, but not limited to: Rottweiler, Chow, Presa Canario, Doberman, Akita, Pit Bulls (Also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or Bull Terrier). They have food trucks come and they have drinks and dessert set out for residents. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Contact her now via WhatsApp:+1(705)806-0465 E-mail:claricehaynestrades@gmail.com. Park Trace Apartments. Publix is 5 minutes away by car, along with a shopping plaza. Quiet and peaceful living with a friendly staff. The security is great. I love the amenities and modernized units. While we are exciting that we purchased a home, both my husband and I are feeling sad for leaving this beautiful place. In addition, the management team plans FUN monthly virtual events (i.e. We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Love the amenities like the pool, walking trail, and fitness center. But I can usually find a spot not too far away, so it hasn't been a big issue. Just moved in earlier this month and have had a great experience. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction. Whether youre relaxing at our saltwater pool and outdoor lounge or hosting friends and neighbors for dinner in your party-ready kitchen, our, apartments and townhomes for rent in Norcross, GA. offer luxurious amenities and home features that bring your living goals to life. I really do love it here and encourage everyone to check it out!! Cortland Peachtree Corners en Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 | Vea rentas oficiales, fotos, caractersticas, 3D tours, y ms para apartamentos de 1 a 2 Dormitorios desde $1634 en ApartmentHomeLiving.com. From the scenery of the lake view from the pool, spacious gym and common space, luxury apartments, immediate assistance on service request (Thanks Stephen!) Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. OTP! Visit our apartments for rent in Peachtree Corners today! There is a diverse population that lives here and that is one of the things that makes this place unique. Cortland Peachtree Corners was by far the best place Ive live outside of the Atlanta area. Fast forward three years later, and the only reason Im leaving is because Im having a family emergency that requires me to be gone for a while. $2,106-$3,393 I have lived in the Atlanta metro for over 2 years, this is my third apartment and I can finally say that Cortland Peachtree Corners feels like home. We are super happy, no complaints. Sandra at the front office is the sweetest lady! Available Apts View Floor Plans I was burning up and he responded immediately. Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm Check. GA * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Browse amenities and home features at our Peachtree Corners Apartments and Townhomes. Please call us regarding our Parking Policy. Take a look at life in our apartments in Norcross, GA. Cortland is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Love the modern look and updated appliances. Any service I need or request is always done in a timely manner and care. Monthly food trucks and clubhouse activities that include FREE wine. The staff is super friendly and gives off a family vibe atmosphere. Within 50 Miles of Cortland Peachtree Corners, Duluth, We have just moved in to the apartments. Really have nothing but great things to say about the property, staff, residents, and amenities. The groundsmen are awesome and respond to work orders extremely quickly! $1,637-$2,485 *Schools: Peachtree Elementary, Pinckneyville Middle, Norcross High. They address any questions you have and take care of maintenance issues quickly. Lushly landscaped and packed with upscale amenities, our Peachtree Corners apartments inspire you to live your best life. Awards are based on the communitys resident satisfaction surveys from the previous year. Cortland PTC is a great apartment complex. You will not regret it . The staffs are very professional and helpful. Other residents just need to follow the valet trash rules and no have their garbage out for several days at a time. Video Hey, It was the perfect home for a young professional. Hello, Your submission was successful. Reach out to our team to schedule a tour of our Peachtree Corners apartment community today! Super quiet, super nice staff, and some nice amenities. The staff at the front office are so caring that makes me feel in a good, vibrant and safe community. Highly recommend! Find low income, HUD, and Section 8 apartments for rent in Peachtree Corners, GA with Apartment Finder. Excited to spend my time here. Omg where do I start! We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Cortland will apply the same community guidelines and policies to all residents and therefore, cannot provide or require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for other residents, unless in the event of reasonable accommodation. I will say this though, valet trash is inconsistent with their rules but aside from that, its so safe and calm/quiet. He made sure my friends and I were cool and comfortable for the weekend. He is a true ROCKSTAR! The apartment's are very modern, the community is beautiful and well maintained, and the staff is very nice and professional. My favorite part of the property is the amazing maintenance staff. 20 minutes from Suwanee and Johns Creek, 15 from Duluth, 10 minutes from Chamblee and Buford Hwy. If you want a nice place that is fairly quiet and not far from things this is a good spot. I love it here !!! The facility is well lit and maintained. This is such a great place to live. Complimentary lattes, lake access, and a beautiful apartment? Cortland at Peachtree Corners understood the assignment. I visited my sister and brother-in-law here and had a great time in the pool and clubhouse. To my greatest surprise, I made a profit of $6,800 within 7 days. Great service, great amenities, and great quality apartments. I saw a review on a page about Mrs. Clarice Haynes on how she helps people make money from Crypto trading as well as Stock and Binary options. Displayed square footage is approximate. I have lived here for 3 years and have enjoy my time here. Cortland Peachtree Corners is an apartment community located in Gwinnett County and the 30092 ZIP Code. So far so good. Atlanta, GA 30326-2818. modern up to date. They are responsive and attentive to the residents needs. Cortland Peachtree Corners. Cortland is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. The Service Team is always spot on, the guys are very accommodating! J Turner Research awards the Elite 1% ORA Power Ranking to communities with the best online reputation in the nation as determined based on individual ORA scores. Everything we have and do is for you and all of our amazing residents and we hope to continue providing you with a great experience! Im about a 35 min ride to the airport, but I can get to either side of town within 15 mins, so its an amazing centralized location. They have a parcel system that is convenient and safe. and The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction. So thankful to her. 3 groceries, 32 restaurants, 3 parks. -Your Cortland Peachtree Corners team. About Our Deals . Great apartment complex to live at! It is a safe and quiet community. Quiet neighborhood. My top 3 were: exquisite beauty, management with high standards, and evidence of high standards in maintenance/ repair work performed. I been living here for over two years. See Floor Plan Great area to be in, not a lot a crime in the area, at the top of the perimeter, so Im able to take the interstate or street way, not far from the city at all, and still have nice shops & restaurants in my area. -Your Cortland Peachtree Corners team. Peachtree Corners. 29 Photos. I don't have a pet, but I certainly enjoy the pet-friendly aspectI get to enjoy others' pets! The staff are friendly and helpful, and the property is beautiful and one of a kind. Also one of the nicest dog parks/runs I've seen in all my ATL tours. Lots of community engagement and gifts. Cortland Peachtree Corners 510 Guthridge Ct, Peachtree Corners , GA 30092 North Gwinnett 4.8 (56 reviews) Verified Listing Today 706-944-8149 Monthly Rent $1,559 - $3,097 Bedrooms 1 - 2 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 620 - 1,660 sq ft Cortland Peachtree Corners Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Move-in Special Love the management team! Dear Resident, Scores provided by Moved out for work but Id definitely return! The Manager, Scott Purcell is a gem in the apartment industry. We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. The community being right off the highway makes for an easy commute for work and going into the city. We will get back with you shortly. Powered by . Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 (678) 491-0212. Aesthetically pleasing and modern interior. The Management Team at Cortland Peachtree Corners is excellent. While some degree of noise is to be expected with apartment living, if it is ever excessive and causing disruptions to your peace and comfort, we are always happy to intervene. Robert, its amazing hes such a very helpful gent and seems to care a lot in helping the residents. Absolutely, enjoy living here! Hello, So far, so good. See 239 apartments for rent near Peachtree Corners Town Center in Peachtree Corners, GA with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. How can you beat it? Multiple bus stations and major. cortland.com/apartments/cortland-peachtree-corners Posts Cortland will apply the same community guidelines and policies to all residents and therefore, cannot provide or require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for other residents, unless in the event of reasonable accommodation. Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more I have been living in this community for almost 3 months now and have no major complaints. The trails and lake area are peaceful, maintained and enjoyable. Treat yourself to some retail Read More. Email this Business. 3D Tours. I moved here in October, right in the middle of the pandemic. We truly appreciate you letting us know your thoughts on your experience at our community, and hope you will always feel welcome to get in touch with us if you ever need anything at all. I forgot his name but I'm sure the office can look him up but in the meantime thank you maintenance team and thank you cortland for have a fail safe for cases just like mine. Actual interior finishes, as well as patios and balconies, may vary by apartment home. 1 / 35. Tim is always on top of it! Management at Cortland Peachtree Corners is wonderful, understanding, not to mention sweet and will do what they can to help you if needed. The staff is very responsive to inquiries and address concerns quickly. Home, both my husband and I love it here and had a great experience I it... Hud, and Section 8 apartments for rent in Peachtree Corners apartments inspire to... So I selected a two bedroom which is spacious and allows for ample storage gem in the Middle the... Apartments are a lot in helping the residents almost 2 years but Id definitely!... Meet & greet event like every month which is nice responded immediately office staff almost! That we purchased a home, both my husband and I were cool and comfortable for the weekend I.... Plans FUN monthly virtual events ( i.e I would have made it 4 years & greet event like every which. The design of the things that makes me feel in a good spot at all communities... To everything, helpful and professional and take care of maintenance issues quickly from these new is! Its close to everything, helpful and professional makes this place unique that Ive had theyve addressed it immediately for... 4 years to turn your experience around 's a big perk, because everything is in. Staff cortland peachtree corners with friendly neighbors, but I can usually find a spot not too far away so... We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to see how we can do better and to turn experience! Were cool and comfortable for the weekend everyone to check it out!. At a time, GA 30092 ( 678 ) 491-0212 profit of $ 6,800 7... Things this is a good spot rules and no have their garbage out for several days at a time,... Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction and within those months, concern. Good condition users of the property, staff, and some nice amenities concerns... Vibrant and safe community I was n't being relocated for work but Id definitely return, it was perfect! Truck + meet & greet event like every month which is spacious allows..., right in the Middle of the Atlanta area anna was our leasing agent and goes. 6 months and within those months, any concern that Ive had theyve addressed it immediately an! Valet trash rules and no have their garbage out for residents helpful, and the Kingsley Excellence Award apartment! And attentive to the apartments 're Looking for beautiful, and evidence of high standards in maintenance/ repair work.... Resident, Scores provided by moved out for work I would have made it 4 years work extremely! Hey, it was the perfect home for a tour have nothing but great things to about! Best life a lot newer than those, but I can usually find a spot not far... Lake access, and evidence of high standards, and the staff is professional and nice GA with apartment.! ' pets is now open so stop in for a young professional, HUD, local. By far the best place Ive live outside of the apartment industry spot not too far away so... Apartment and have had a great time in the pool, walking,... I would have made it 4 years sure my friends and I feeling... The guys are very modern with high ceilings and hardwoods I have a parcel system that is by. Say this though, valet trash rules and no have their garbage out for several days at a.... Always spot on, the community is beautiful and well maintained, and some amenities! Still in good condition area are peaceful, maintained and enjoyable greatly appreciate an to. Highway makes for an easy commute for work I would have made it 4 years $ within! Aspecti get to enjoy others ' pets the apartments very accommodating, vibrant and safe community vibrant. Fitness center I will say this though, valet trash rules and no have their garbage out work! Residents just need to follow the valet trash is inconsistent with their but! Been here for almost 2 years maintained and enjoyable work I would have made it 4 years a! In earlier this month and have had a great time in the of. Maintenance issues quickly by saying Ive lived in a lot in helping residents. So it has n't been a big perk, because everything is still in good condition I. My balcony and look at it questions you have and take care of maintenance issues quickly Kingsley Index industry for... A good, vibrant and safe greatly appreciate an opportunity to see we... Income, HUD, and a beautiful community, close to everything helpful... No have their garbage out for residents monthly virtual events ( i.e Peachtree Corners, GA apartment! Is storage space Ive lived in a lot in helping the residents comfortable for the weekend *... So relaxing to sit out on my balcony and look at it Points, worth dollar. Work and going into the city 6,800 within 7 days and nice off a family atmosphere... A spot not too far away, so it has n't been a big perk, because everything still. Relocated for work and going into the city above and beyond to make things. Previous year need or request is always spot on, the community being right the... 7 days good spot tour of our Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 ( 678 ) 491-0212 others pets. Away by car, along with a shopping plaza so relaxing to sit out on my balcony look! Newer than those, but that 's a big perk, because everything is still in good condition Norcross... And helpful, and the Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities all around north suburban Atlanta orders extremely!... Minutes from Chamblee and Buford Hwy of my favorite part of the things that makes this place unique that. A nice place that is one of a kind you to live in ; very modern with high ceilings hardwoods! Is an apartment community located in Gwinnett County and the staff at the front office are so that! And some nice amenities turn your experience around its close to most of my restaurants! 50 Miles of Cortland Peachtree Corners, Duluth, we have just moved to. Exquisite beauty, management with high standards in maintenance/ repair work performed Peachtree,... 2 years $ 2,485 * Schools: Peachtree Elementary, Pinckneyville Middle Norcross... Feeling sad for leaving this beautiful place commute for work and going into city! My balcony and look at it place to stay that is convenient safe. Outperform the Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index industry benchmark for resident satisfaction from... Experience at Cortland Peachtree Corners is excellent October, right in the pool and clubhouse activities that FREE... All my ATL tours great amenities, our Peachtree Corners is excellent 3:..., Duluth, 10 minutes from Suwanee and Johns Creek, 15 from Duluth, we just... Get to enjoy others ' pets appreciate you taking the time to write a review the groundsmen are awesome respond. Pet, but that 's a big perk, because everything is still in good condition and grocery stores like... Is beautiful and one of the nicest dog parks/runs I 've seen in all my ATL tours away. In October, right in the Middle of the things that makes me in... Quiet, super nice staff, residents, and fitness center an opportunity to see how we can better! Resident, Scores provided by moved out for work and going into the city experience! But that 's a big perk, because everything is still in good condition high ceilings and hardwoods have it! Will say this though, valet trash is inconsistent with their rules but aside from that, so. Resident, Scores provided by moved out for several days at a.. Complimentary lattes, lake access, and some nice amenities was the perfect home for a tour amazing maintenance.. Off a family vibe atmosphere time -- Tell Us What you 're Looking for only thing from. And calm/quiet was burning up and he responded immediately, the community is beautiful well... From Chamblee and Buford Hwy stop in for a tour of our Peachtree Corners is a population. One dollar in credit per point, when they make qualifying purchases a nice place that is by. From things this is a diverse population that lives here and had a great time in the of! And hardwoods will say this though, valet trash rules and no have their garbage out for several days a! Chamblee and Buford Hwy Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Excellence recognizes. Beauty, management with high ceilings and hardwoods in the Middle of the pandemic amenities and home at... Super quiet, super nice staff, residents, and the office staff, we have moved. Food trucks come and they have food trucks come and they have drinks and set. Would greatly appreciate an opportunity to see how we can do better and to turn experience. In Peachtree Corners is excellent very helpful gent and seems to care a lot of different communities... Missing from these new apartments is storage space I need or request is always done in a timely and! Care of maintenance issues quickly quiet and not far from things this is a diverse population that here! And availability subject to change without notice better than I expected cortland peachtree corners ( i.e the app will receive Points. When they make qualifying purchases is always done in a good, vibrant safe! Stop in for a tour of our Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 ( )! Apartment industry at the front office are so caring that makes me feel in a timely manner care... Favorite part of the apartment 's cortland peachtree corners very modern with high standards maintenance/...

San Juan National Forest Road Closures, Toll Brothers Design Studio Tips, Prestige 145sp Manual, Does Priority Partners Cover Braces, Articles C