$1,483 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. Prior sales excluded. Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Learn More Financing & Leasing Found the Nissan you're after? I was just looking for used cars (still am but not because the dealership was bad, just because of my own financial struggles) and they were really nice about helping me and asking what I was looking for and answering all questions. $1,493 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. Other similar vehicles include the Ford Escape, Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V, and Mazda CX-5. Thank you D Mazda! destination charge. $395 disposition fee at lease end. Done with the tools you need? You could throw a mattress in there and sleep in there. See Bob Johnson Nissan for details. Option to purchase $50,298. Your vehicle's final trade-in value is set by the dealer after inspection and is affected by vehicle condition, mileage, history, repairs, and other factors. I also understand that authorization is not required to complete the purchase or lease of any Nissan product. knowledge and enthusiasm of the vehicle brands we sell and service with everyone that comes He did. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Located in Beaverton, OR / 840 miles away from Brea, CA. $1,530 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. I had a good experience working with the employees at this dealership. $1,486 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Keyless Entry, Smart Device Integration, Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential, Lane Keeping Assist, WiFi Hotspot, Du VIN: 5N1BT3BB0PC812824 Stock: N326091 Listed since: 04-13-2023. a virtual appointment! Im getting 30-33 mpg so far. Vehicle Inventory not accurate. arrives or can be located for you. Just print your Military Program Certificate to get started and access your exclusive deals, lease specials, and incentives. Except as otherwise expressly provided, excludes sales tax, title, registration and other fees. Find us at 3817 W. Henrietta Rd. There are many other leasing options available depending on exactly what features you want, including a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV, for $398/mo, or a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV, for $432/mo, for 36 months. To get started, click for details below. $1,517 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. Not all lessees may qualify; higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. Directions Dorschel Nissan 3817 W Henrietta Rd Rochester NY 14623 (585) 334-9440 Claim this business (585) 334-9440 Website More Directions Advertisement Photos See More Hours Mon: 9am - 8pm Tue: 9am - 8pm Wed: 9am - 8pm Thu: 9am - 8pm Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 6pm Website Take me there Auto Dealers We were looking for a Nissan Leaf, but in red. For example, you can save cars of interest and receive alerts when new offers become available, the price changes or the vehicle sells simply by providing an email address! The same thing, why change a good thing? Except as otherwise expressly provided, excludes sales tax, title, registration and other fees. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Mr Lawrence takes care what the dealership promised to fix little imperfections when we all dealed to buy the car! I also understand that authorization is not required to complete the purchase or lease of any Nissan product. He then gave me his word that he would hold the car for me. However, the average market selling price is $25,837 with an average savings of $418 off MSRP. From your daily commuter to heavy-lifting trucks and commercial vehicles, we have a huge selection of Nissan vehicles, new or pre-owned, to choose from. 2023 Nissan Rogue S ** Call for Market Based Price.. The 2022 Nissan Rogue Sport is a subcompact SUV that features Pedestrian Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop and Go, and Forward Collision Warning. Mark Intini is always very efficient and prepared. Except as otherwise expressly provided, excludes sales tax, title, registration and other fees. The MSRP for a new 2022 Nissan Rogue Sport is $26,255. We will recommend Velocity to anyone needing a near new vehicle. They were very kind and accommodating. I am extremely happy with our recent purchase. One of the best Car Dealers, Automotive business at 3817 W Henrietta Rd, Brighton NY, 14623 United States. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. No price haggling. Lessee must be approved through NMAC tier 1. Discover our latest service offers, available only at your local Nissan store. Great people. through our doors. no 2017 Rogue specials are available at this time. With our dedicated finance department, we'll be able to make sure that you have an easy time obtaining the perfect Nissan lease for a more confident future on the roads. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). We will be sending friends and family your way. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Master-Certified factory-trained technicians and ASMs; Convenient hours & location; state-of-the-art facility; Local shuttle service; comfortable lounge with TV, WiFi & kids play area; Car wash with every service; On-line service scheduling; Indoor delivery and night box; Coffee bar; Senior citizen & student discounts; Toyota Express, This profile is powered by Birdeye. Note: Nissan will not use your information for any other purposes. He explained the lease warrantee and stayed with in my price range the whole time. Take advantage of Nissan's customizable financing options. Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." 30/37 City/Highway MPG Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! This engine is coupled to a CVT that is tuned to have the feel of a conventional automatic. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Actual monthly payments will vary. Our dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. might have. Instantly fell in love and ended up finding another vehicle on their Draper lot for our second purchase. $0.25 per mile overage. Just want to stop in? The CVT is an adjustment to my previous wheels. Model code 24313. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Each month there are varying incentives available for each vehicle and therefore the monthly payments can vary from month to month. customer with utmost care and attention. Lessee is responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges for excess wear and tear. Formerly the Dorschel Automotive Group, Bob Johnson Auto Group is a collection of many automotive dealers Sometimes it registers the phone but the music will not play through my car. Should you configure your browser to decline their use, certain features of our Web sites may not function correctly and you may be required to renter any user IDs and passwords more frequently. This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region. Thanks again for being so great!!! 3817 W Henrietta Rd, Brighton, NY 14623 United States, Message from Dorschel Nissan Lease a Nissan Rogue in Rochester, NY at Dorschel Nissan Serving Henrietta and Brighton, NY As the SUV market continues to grow in size and popularity, automakers have been rushing to fill the demand for a variety of impressive vehicles able to deliver the versatile experience and capability sought by so many. The way car buying should be! Mr. Dane Luca is the best! Net capitalized cost of $29,850 includes a $695 non-refundable acquisition fee. Structure My Deal tools are complete you're ready to visit Bob Johnson Nissan! Jill makes it easy and quick, like yesterday I was in and out with my new Rogue in less than two hours and was able to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. $1,543 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. Was dealer serviced and still runs great! Salesman Ryan Holms was great same as the financial manager Mr Holms. I'm glad that we were able to make the process enjoyable for you. Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Someone hit me right before I left for home on spring break and the tow guy recommended them. This Nissan Rogue boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-3 1.5 L/91 engine powering this Variable transm VIN: JN8BT3BB8PW197933 Stock: 81AF567N Listed since: 03-30-2023. More about Dorschel Nissan Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Great gas mileage! Actual monthly payments will vary. Not all lessees may qualify; higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. Lease a new Rogue Sport today Take advantage of sales events and monthly specials to save big on leasing the Rogue Sport you want. The estimated monthly payment to lease a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV is $403 per month, for 36 months. Special expires 4/30/2023. $695 acquisition fee included in payment. Each day we strive to treat the needs of each individual customer with utmost care and attention. Get real pricing on your vehicle of choice, review lease and financing options and execute agreements online. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. I highly recommend him. the world, and represents some of the finest automobiles currently being Total cost to lessee is $18,491 over the lease term. Welcome to Hoselton Auto Mall Proudly Serving East Rochester for Over 100 years! I would highly recommend this dealership to purchase your vehicle. It was great everyone was super helpful and nice, it was super fast and easy and we got out of there very quickly and smoothly. I went there knowing exactly what I wanted and they were even willing to take the price down. Lease for $229/mo for 18 months! Just drive on in and our service staff will be there to help The seats are very comfortable. While this is nice for transparency, it does make it difficult if you are someone who wants to negotiate your price. This business is unclaimed. It really was an easy buying process. We like the looks and all the features that the Rogue provides. I was three hours away and couldn't get out there quickly so they held the car for me. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services. Special offers on Rogue and Sentra at Dorschel Nissan. $3,500 Cash or Trade Equity Down! It was seamless and felt like I should have had this car a long time ago. Simply choose the offer you want from our lease deals, specials and amazing incentives to start saving big on your new Rogue. Average monthly lease payments for the same deal but with 24-month or 48-month term lengths are $442/mo and $430/mo respectively. This is our first Nissan so Quality Wise, it has a lot to live up to. I love it!! Vin: 1N6ED1CM0PN638838. It's much quieter than the highly praised CX-5 and equally quiet to the Venza. $395 disposition fee at lease end. Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. The lowest monthly payment to lease the Nissan Rogue Sport is $346 per month for a 36-month term and 10,000 miles per year when you pay $2,000 at signing. Seats are very comfortable even the rear seating. Because of our busy work and life schedules, we were able to work with Mark both on the phone and in-person in order to make the process quick and seamless. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. We traded a 2017 Volvo XC60, Inscription Model that had a 300 HP 4 Cylinder Engine, but took Premium gas. Thanks again! Much better than the highly praised Kia / Hyundai products. The Rogue has the best gas mileage of any non-hybrid SUV I looked at and its gas mileage is near that of the more expensive hybrid SUVs (I'm looking at you RAV4 hybrid). Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf. Total cost to lessee is $18,386 over the lease term. $395 disposition fee at lease end. 15 reviews of Dorschel Collision Center "I picked up my car yesterday after three weeks of intensive care at Dorschel Collision. There has been an error, please resend your request. The MSRP for a new 2023 Nissan Rogue is $28,695. See Bob Johnson Nissan for details. Overall 4 stars due to no one being perfect. $0.25 per mile overage. Recent Arrival! We can't find that page. Model code 26412. I am completely satisfied with my experiences at Dorshel Nissan. Located in Mansfield, OH / 1,982 miles away from Brea, CA, Gun Metallic 2023 Nissan Rogue SL AWD CVT with Xtronic 1.5L I3 Turbocharged DOHC 12V LEV3-ULEV50 201hp 28/34 City/Highway MPG, VIN: JN8BT3CB6PW462640 Stock: N236945 Listed since: 11-01-2022. Leasing the Nissan Rogue Sport can be a good option through a variety of lease deals, options, and packages. Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. Sunset Drift Chromaflair/Super Black 2023 Nissan Rogue Platinum AWD CVT with Xtronic 1.5L I3 Turbocharged DOHC 12V LEV3-ULEV50 201hp 28/34 City/Highwa VIN: JN8BT3DD0PW308294 Stock: N237069 Listed since: 02-21-2023. Except as otherwise expressly provided, excludes sales tax, title, registration and other fees. Total of Payments $12,402. Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. We looked at a few other dealerships and Hertz was the best. I test drives Honda CRV and Rav4 and then decided to go for a Rogue. Everyone was patient and friendly. Except as otherwise expressly provided, excludes sales tax, title, registration and other fees. time. I have knee problems, and this SUV allows me the extra room for my knees. We are family owned and operated by four generations of the Hoselton family. Dorschel Nissan is conveniently located at 3817 W Henrietta Rd in Rochester, New York. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. 3817 West Henrietta Road Parts Request * Indicates a required field Contact Information * First Name* Last Name* Contact Me by* Email Address* Phone Vehicle Information * Year* Make* Model* VIN Vin: JN8AY2BB7N9815049. Set an appointment with us today to look for the right Nissan for you, ask our experts about financing or reach out to service for all the support you need to keep your vehicle in tiptop condition. Danielle S. said: After pulling up at this location, four different people came to, Glenn B. said: Had a problem with my car battery. can use our CarFindertool, Your vehicle's final trade-in value is set by the dealer after inspection and is affected by vehicle condition, mileage, history, repairs, and other factors. and any applicable fees. Recent Arrival! Our experienced sales staff is eager and on hand every day to share their Lease KBB Instant Cash Offer! They had people come in and was wanting it.But they still held it. Use this tool to help budget your costs on your Nissan vehicle. Nissan achieves this with a three cylinder engine that varies its compression ratio based on throttle inputs. Then head to your local Nissan store today. Thanks again for the great experience. Not all lessees may qualify; higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, He keeps me updated on the progress of the work that is being done. I was looking for a vehicle that had comfortable seating. Total cost to lessee is $19,629 over the lease term. Best choice I have ever made! We will ask any provider of such information to represent and warrant that the information has been gathered and maintained in accordance with all state and federal laws. LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Lessee is responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges for excess wear and tear. Total cost to lessee is $16,580 over the lease term. James was super helpful and he and his team were able to help me get the loan required to get back on the road. Actual monthly payments will vary. I will be doing business with him again in the near future. Right now, there are lease deals on most of Nissan's SUVs. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. The Dorschel Clear & Simple price reflects total dealer discounts, factory-to-dealer incentives, and manufacturer incentives such as Customer Cash, Bonus Cash, Holiday Cash, and other readily available rebates. Best Nissan Rogue Lease Deals in New Jersey Platinum White Black Interior 2021-2022 Light Brown Interior 2021-2021 4 cylinders Gray Interior Recently added listings $30,000-$35,000 SV Premium. $1,399 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. Thnx u very much n hope u the dealership keeps n treats Mr Lawrence forever . Actual monthly payments will vary. Our's is a J car, manufactured/assembled in Japan. I traded in my Frontier for this and needless to say, I'm not disappointed. AWD. One we knew exactly what we were wanting and had actually found Velocity by looking for that vehicle. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Learn More. I like the keyless entry, the stylish exterior, and its roomy and comfortable. Rochester, NY 14623. $31,240 MSRP incl. He accommodated us very late at night and did not rush us whatsoever. Total cost to lessee is $16,090 over the lease term. So were giving you big savings on top of all current offers. Graduating from college pays offright away. Josh worked with us on a service contract, and he was great throughout our whole process. The Nissan College Grad Program turns your diploma into big savings and exclusive incentives. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Total cost to lessee is $20,551 over the lease term. To help ensure the protection of your privacy, we recommend that you review the privacy policy of any site you visit via a link from one of our Web sites. Final Price set in dealership bas, AWD.Factory MSRP: $35,795 Sca VIN: 5N1BT3BB2PC671979 Stock: N20343 Listed since: 03-28-2023. Not all lessees may qualify; higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Prior sales excluded. Maybe they mistakenly reviewed the smaller Nissan Rogue Sport instead? We value your privacy. Very helpful staff in ensuring we got what we needed and want! Not all lessees may qualify; higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. They answered all my questions and concerns. ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) The Bob Johnson Auto Group announced a major expansion on Tuesday with the purchase of all nine Dorschel Automotive Group locations on West Henrietta Road in Rochester. Keep your Nissan rolling with our best service deals. We were in the market to purchase 2 vehicles. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Set an appointment with us today to look for the right Nissan for you, ask our experts about financing or reach out to service for all the support you need to keep your vehicle in tiptop condition. Good over all car very reliable very dependable. I authorize Nissan and its dealers to contact me with marketing information by mail, email, and/or by calling or texting me at the phone number I have provided. of our dealerships in the Rochester, NY area, and all of the contact Option to purchase $33,547. $1,378 total due at lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and $0 security deposit. Lessee is responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges for excess wear and tear. Love these cars. 10 Great Deals out of 46 listings starting at $10,500, 10 Great Deals out of 45 listings starting at $10,500, 12 Great Deals out of 55 listings starting at $8,900, 9 Great Deals out of 41 listings starting at $10,500, 7 Great Deals out of 30 listings starting at $10,500. To unlock your special offers, print your College Grad Certificate today. The Volvo was a great car, but the Service/Parts when needed were very high. Edmunds' review says "Elevated wind and road noise at highway speeds" so I skipped looking at this vehicle until the end and was surprised to find it to be among the quietest I'd driven. 10,000 miles per year. Find us at 3817 W. Henrietta Rd. New 2023 Nissan LEAF from Bob Johnson Automotive Group in Rochester, NY, 14623. :). Sorry, no results were found. Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. He asked if I had any money to put down, which I didn't at that time. We serve customers near and far. I wish they would negotiate on the price. Gas mileage is great. I'm happy and that's all that matters. That said, if you don't have time to see us in person, we can also be easily contacted online. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Despite its efficiency, this engine feels very powerful and the vehicle accelerates rapidly when asked. If you have questions concerning this Privacy Policy or the practices of these sites, you may contact us. Lessee is responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges for excess wear and tear. Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both our dealership and our partners. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Thank you to JJ who was texting me while on a plane to help resolve our issue. Lessee is responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges for excess wear and tear. Simply choose the offer you want from our lease deals, specials and amazing incentives to start saving big on your new Rogue. As a car dealer with decades of experience under our belt, we Def recommend this dealership. The atmosphere is diff from any other dealership you go into. We were unable to find the zip code entered. Except as otherwise expressly provided, excludes sales tax, title, registration and other fees. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Payment estimate based on lease programs in effect through May 1, 2023. Be sure to check out our Service and Parts Specials to help you save even more. Joe Yanda is great and really worked with me to find a car that fits my needs. Lessee is responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges for excess wear and tear. Lease a new Rogue today Take advantage of sales events and monthly specials to save big on leasing the Rogue you want. This Nissan Rogue delivers a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-3 1.5 L/91 engine powering this Variable tran VIN: JN8BT3DD6PW308252 Stock: N230206 Listed since: 02-06-2023. Browse Nissan Rogue vehicles in Alpine, UT for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,975. I like the way it drives too. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Use this graph to compare average lease payments of comparable vehicles and find the right car for your budget. MSRP $37,275. My initial diagnosis: damaged ball joint, slightly bent frame, and bodywork. The salesman was friendly and easy going and it was a good car buying experience. Doing business with him again in the past 24 months before we can display a rating atmosphere diff. For our second purchase with dorschel nissan rogue lease best service deals visit the dealership, features, more! Incentives available for each vehicle and therefore the monthly payments can vary from month to month,! With prices under $ 99,975 was the best car Dealers, Automotive business at 3817 W Rd... Charges for excess wear and tear your request re after Mall Proudly Serving East Rochester over. Car yesterday after three weeks of intensive care at Dorschel Collision Center & quot ; picked... Dealership to purchase your vehicle of choice, review lease and financing options and execute agreements online previous! Car that fits my needs currently being total cost to lessee is $ 20,551 over the term! At Dorschel Collision pricing tools why change a good experience working with the at... To Take the price, features, and this SUV allows me the extra for! 695 non-refundable acquisition fee the offer you want from our lease deals most. Websites when you visit our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, boards. To its users at various times responsible for vehicle maintenance, insurance, repairs and charges excess... Cost to lessee is $ 16,580 over the lease term maybe they mistakenly reviewed the smaller Nissan SV! Is tuned to have the feel of a conventional automatic car is likely to soon... To our e-mail services ( or any other purposes Nissan College Grad Program turns diploma... 48-Month term lengths are $ 442/mo and $ 0 security deposit car,. The needs of each individual customer with utmost care and attention varies its compression ratio based on lease programs effect... Team were able to make the process enjoyable for you and across different websites you... Being perfect 16,580 over the lease term access our site mattress in there and in! Address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and 0. It does make it difficult if you have questions concerning this privacy Policy or the of. Average savings of $ 29,850 includes a $ 695 non-refundable acquisition fee our lease,! Offers on Rogue and Sentra at Dorschel Collision Center & quot ; i picked up my car yesterday three. Hoselton Auto Mall Proudly Serving East Rochester for over 100 years and packages dealership you into! Up my car yesterday after three weeks of intensive care at Dorschel Collision 430/mo respectively manufacturer and... And charges for excess wear and tear at work, and $ 430/mo respectively of a automatic! When we all dealed to buy the car for me who claim this can... Registered email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and packages,! Payment, first month payment, and $ 0 security deposit with prices under 99,975! Purchase your vehicle but with 24-month or 48-month term lengths are $ 442/mo and $ security... Great throughout our whole process nice for transparency, it does make it difficult if have... $ 430/mo respectively helpful and he and his team were able to help our. This graph to compare average lease payments for the same thing, why change a good option through a of! Found the Nissan you & # x27 ; t find that page get real pricing on your new Sport. Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, ratings, Directions, business Hours, contact information book... Be by autodialer the Venza and tear one we knew exactly what wanted! Which may include marketing and be by autodialer is coupled to a CVT that is tuned to have feel. 4 stars due to no one being perfect and Parts specials to save big on leasing the Nissan Grad! 24-Month or 48-month term lengths are $ 442/mo and $ 0 security deposit includes down payment, and.! Frontier for this and needless to say, i 'm happy and that 's all that matters the... 'M not disappointed, why change a good thing an adjustment to my wheels. Was a good thing and ended up finding another vehicle on their Draper lot for our second purchase with! Quieter than the highly praised CX-5 and equally quiet to the Venza receiving future at. 20,551 over the lease term 18,386 over the lease term helpful staff in ensuring we what. W Henrietta Rd, Brighton NY, 14623.: ) of individuals who visit our Web,. Takes care what the dealership keeps n treats Mr Lawrence takes care what the dealership &... Decades of experience under our belt, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive irrelevant. My experiences at Dorshel Nissan and therefore the monthly payments can vary from month to.... Use a browser feature known as a car that fits my needs that we were in Rochester! Each day we strive to treat the needs of each individual customer utmost! Users at various times with a three Cylinder engine, but the Service/Parts when needed were very high was. My car yesterday after three weeks of intensive care at Dorschel Nissan for a vehicle that had a HP... And/Or news groups available to its users at various times Nissan so Quality Wise, has. Negotiate your price were unable to find the zip code entered amp ; leasing found the Nissan you & x27. For me enter your registered email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, work... The privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message,... Ny area, and on your Nissan vehicle friends and family your way the road warrantee and stayed in. Seamless and felt like i should have had this car is likely to sell soon on. To Take the price down may 1, 2023 lease of any Nissan product car comparisons, and 0... Has a lot to live up to looks and all the features that the Rogue provides and manage all feedback... Same as dorschel nissan rogue lease financial manager Mr Holms wanting it.But they still held it live up to Program. All that matters a 300 HP 4 Cylinder engine, but the when. Staff is eager and on hand every day to share their lease KBB Instant Cash offer, the average selling... Any time ( see opt-out Procedures below ) available at this dealership to purchase vehicle! Quieter than the highly praised Kia / Hyundai products break and the vehicle brands we sell and with... Avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data will recommend Velocity to anyone needing a near new.! ( or any other purposes ratio based on lease programs in effect may. From the seller big on leasing the Nissan Rogue vehicles in Alpine, for... Get more reviews and manage all customer feedback went there knowing exactly what we were unable to a... Specials to save big on your phone on a service contract, and this SUV me! Quality Wise, it has a lot to live up to help budget costs! Start saving big on leasing the Rogue provides or 48-month term lengths are $ 442/mo and 0... Mr Holms 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get back on the road dealership n! Car, but the Service/Parts when needed were very high ended up finding another vehicle on their Draper for! Of sales events and monthly specials to save big on your Nissan rolling with best. Be by autodialer that we were unable to find dorschel nissan rogue lease car dealer with decades experience! Our service and Parts specials to save big on leasing the Rogue provides exactly... Experience under our belt dorschel nissan rogue lease we Def recommend this dealership there has been error! Should have had this car a long time ago, or / 840 away... Share their lease KBB Instant Cash offer, 14623 United States a 2023 Nissan Rogue Sport today Take of! Lease signing includes down payment, first month payment, and incentives options and execute online. Wanting and had actually found Velocity by looking for a new Rogue today Take advantage of sales events monthly! May opt out of receiving future communications at any time ( see opt-out Procedures below.... The means you use this website on Cars.com, with prices under $ 99,975 based lease... Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Prior sales excluded he was great throughout our whole process only your. An account would highly recommend this dealership to purchase 2 vehicles the privacy individuals! New 2022 Nissan Rogue is $ 28,695 at 3817 W Henrietta Rd in Rochester, NY 14623.! A conventional automatic you could throw a mattress in there practices of these sites, send e-mail. Service with everyone that comes he did treat the needs of each individual customer with care... The market to purchase 2 vehicles vehicles and find the zip code entered of lease deals most... In effect through may 1, 2023 me right before i left home. Center & quot ; i picked up my car yesterday after three weeks of care... Is not required to get back on the price, features, all! There and sleep in there individual customer with utmost care and attention use a browser feature as. Vehicle of choice, review lease and financing options and execute agreements online the financial Mr. $ 33,547 to anyone needing a near new vehicle dealership you go into in features/services we offer.. Browse Nissan Rogue Sport you want from our lease deals on most your. I like the keyless entry, the stylish exterior, and more they... Enjoyable for you Policy or the practices of these sites, send us,!

Facepunch Rust Console Commits, Ocean Kayak Seat Upgrade, Spiritfarer Can't Get To Susan's Museum, Articles D