reading. excellent trail bike, easy to start, 6 speed transmission, adjustable front air fork tubes, BarkBusters hand guards, have OEM Honda shop manual, plastic number plate on right side is split. Nice bike great for beginner. The SOHC 72cc four-stroke single is mated to a close-ratio four-speed transmission with straight-cut gears and drives the rear wheel via a chain. writing. View all listings Notify me about new listings. post; account; . VINTAGE MOTO SEATTLE. The computer battery trashed the old computer, so I installed some old school Harley gauges. no favorites. for sale. houston. 325. Lightly restored "rider", not a museum piece. refresh results with search filters open search menu. As such there are a few minor condition issues. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter Parts & Accessories with Vintage Part. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices 2016 BMW S 1000 XR Premium Racing Red 1000 XR Light White Granite Grey. pittsburgh. reading. At near sea level with an uncorked XR 250, the 45 pilot jet and 135 main jet seem to be a good starting point. 2. Honda XR 75 XR75 Z50 Z 50 Minitrail Mini Trail Wheels Rims Gas Tank. Thanks for looking. Its just a rock solid trail bike that needs just some basic maintenance to stay running. no hidden. This is an awesome trail bike and I have only put about 15 hours on it since I've owned it I'm just in the market now for something with more power. gold country for sale by owner "xr650r" - craigslist. This is not bad, because theyre plush, reliable, and they work for trail riding or if youre just a casual rider. post. Posted Over 1 Month. cars & trucks 1134; farm & garden 447; auto parts 267; auto wheels & tires 171; wanted 146 no favorites. Gas tank has Caswell liner and Intake manifold boot has been epoxy coated. reserved. motorcycles/scooters - by owner. SHIPPING DIRECT TO PURCHASERS DOORSTEP AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE.BAD CREDIT? Beware wiring (e.g. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Theyre great trail bikes for beginners or if you just want a solid bike with smooth power. Adjustable Windscreen Our sturdy, ratcheting wind. Honda XR650L 2021. I have had this bike for about 6 months. SF bay area for sale "honda xr650r" - craigslist. refresh results with search filters open search menu. account. The XR250L is noticeably heavier and doesnt handle as well at low speeds off-road. wanted 54; bicycles 4; . for sale. las vegas > Please note that this is a vintage off-road kid's bike and as such has no lights, battery, turn signals, speedometer, or odometer. 1981 Honda XR200R with Powroll stroked crank and big tube exhaust installed shortly after purchase. Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. It's in very nice condition and has been recently fully serviced along with the installation of a new clutch pack, chain and sprockets. $1,800. Want a full sized beginner-friendly dirt bike, Like to tinker with and modify your bikes, Plan to jump or go to a lot of motocross tracks. ventura. Everything has been painted, refinished, re-plated, or powder coated! title status: clean Gold Wing Trike, 2015 Honda Gold Wing Trike, 2015 CALIFORNIA SIDE CAR CONVERSION IN Silver/Blue. no hidden. . odometer broken all. For a rough value of the Honda XR 250, you can expect to spend 800-3000 for a used one. New chain, new air filter, fresh oil. Runs like.new starts first kick. maine for sale "honda xr" - craigslist. During my ownership i have replaced the plastics with a new rear fender and side panels from Maier, a new UFO front fender for a CRF250, and a used front number plate as i bought it without one. I've got a really nice xr200r for sale. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. Honda : XR 1978 honda xr 75 xr 75 clean title spark arrestor ready 2 ride, Honda : XR 1977 honda xr 75 with big bore kit vintage classic. By placing an order/bid, the purchaser understands that all of my products offered in my small store are recovered from used motorcycles and should be inspected by a licensed dealer, certified mechanic or manufacturer prior to use or installation if you're unsure of product or proper install instruction. Owned it 5 years. Nice bike great for beginner. If you have any questions regarding this bike feel free to ask. DAA Industry Opt Out for sale. motorcycles/scooters - by owner Photo: Craigslist. SF bay area. Mini Bike Tires Honda XR CRF Yamaha YZ85 KX85 100 RM85 KTM85 Motocross. CL. all. Furthermore, the purchaser further agrees to hold VINTAGEMOTOSEATTLE harmless from any claim, injury or fatality; harmless from any actions, legal and/or court fees brought against him/her in connection with any use/misuse of products. So, what can you expect to pay for a used one? 2023-04-13 14:27, condition: good transmission: manual portland for sale by owner "honda xr" - craigslist. Previous owner had installed a megacycle torque camshaft, wiseco high compression piston (.50mm oversize), removed baffle from exhaust which i do not have, and finally, it comes equipped with pre-1990 xr200 suspension which consists for forks with more travel, and a rear shock that has more travel and is fully adjustable, gives the bike a nice 36" seat height and almost 10" of travel. The BaT Service Fee is 5% of the bid, with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5,000. 1984 Honda XR350R - $800 (Greenwich) 1984 Honda xr350r. 1991 Honda XR 250 XR250L 2149 . This Honda Motorcycles got away, but there are more like it here. for sale > motorcycles/scooters - by owner. Shaft final drive. The CRF250X then took its place as their 250cc 4 stroke trail bike. 2023-04-17 14:36, condition: excellent New plastics, FMF Q Silencer, XRs Only Mikuni TM36 Carburator Conversion, European style rear enduro fender. Asking 800$ obo. IT IS BLACK WITH FLAMES IN COLOR AND POWERED BY A 1099CC CARBURETED ENGINE AND 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION. I would like to keep the bike in the states.
by owner + for sale by owner . san diego. You are not connected to real-time updates. SOLD AS IS, Model When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). account. 1984-85 model. Whats the best jetting? NO PROBLEM! Millions of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on Cycle Trader this month! Sold for $7,500 on 4/30/20 49 Comments. If you wanted to ride the XR400R, you had to get used to the kickstarter. refresh results with search filters open search menu. NEW Lectron trouble-free We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Also new is a D.I.D. THE FRONT TIRE NEED TO BE REPLACED AND THE REAR TIRE HAS GOOD TREAD LEFT ON IT. 1978 HONDA XR75, This little '78 XR75 is in excellent condition, runs great, a real collectors bike! Please refer to the Cycle Trader Terms of Use for further information. CL. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Motorcycles for sale anywhere. Millions of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on Cycle Trader this month! Engine has a high compression 73mm piston. Description Price Year Location State Listed Source; 1991 Honda XR 250 XR250L 2149 1991 Honda XR 250 XR250L 2149: $2,250 Imlay City: MI: 04/08/23 6:14 pm (3 days ago) eBay: Honda XR 250 R: $3,500 Saint Cloud: MN: 04/09/23 12:06 am (3 days ago) Craigslist: Contacts . There is some pitting on the upper fork legs that wouldn't buff out. $170. Question of the Week: What's The Best Car Built South of the Equator? For sale is a 2001 Honda XR 400:* Title in hand * has 151 miles on it, runs great, In awesome shape, starts right up and runs perfect Adult owned, and garage stored $2300 obo Call: Dean 860-280-6270. refresh results with search filters open search menu. With that said, craigslist and Facebook marketplace are still my favorite websites to search. Both tires are new. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Original condition, nothing else painted or touched up. Power is from a 72cc four-stroke single paired with a four-speed transmission, and the bike has been refinished in silver with red graphics. Strong runner. Local Pickup. Can send video of bike starting and running. denver for sale "honda xr" - craigslist. no favorites. Honda updated the forks to a cartridge-style in 1990, which simply makes the valving more effective and tunable so that you can get a more customized feel based on your weight and riding style. for sale. LIVING ROOM THICK LARGE SHAGGY RUG BEDROOM NON SLIP ON CARPET HALLWAY RUNNER RUG. However, you might be able to make it street legal with the right parts if your state allows it to be registered for street use. Tons of new stuff, lots of power, starts first kick, no smoke ever, uses no oil, all around great bike even though it's older. Any questions please call Jeff 972-nine two two - two nine nine six. Runs/RIdes great. A chassis designed for day-long comfort. for sale. Clean title. Plastics are in good shape for a dirt bike of this age. for sale. It starts right up and runs good, it's easy to maintain and lots of fun to ride for any level of rider. Never had ethenol gas in it.No trades please .Thanks for looking. saving. Your personal inspection is invited. all. Clear-Coated Wheels Wheels that are clear coated from the factory give you an improved appearance and easier to clean. no fee) would be acceptable, but not preferred (you will agree to split the fee of paypal). all. account. Great for learners or jumping fires at bachelor parties. o-ring chain. Cash only! Honda XR 250 R. . I also have a 10 year ebay history through private purchases & sales with a nearly 100% feedback rating and I intend to keep it that way with your purchase!Thanks! It also has 4 switchable Delta blue LED lights under the headlight for covert riding. View our entire inventory of New or Used Honda Xr 400 Dirt Bike Motorcycles. Poway. New engine, seat, seat foam, tires, spokes, chain sprockets, all bearings and seals. The CRF250X took over the 250 4 stroke trail bike spot for Honda, but its still radically different from the XR250. Everything has been painted, refinished, re-plated, or powder coated! seattle. These parts include: DOT tires, mirror, horn, gearing, odometer, etc. And new Honda Racing-inspired graphics help to do it in style. seattle for sale "honda xr" - craigslist. account. The models in the Honda XR series came in two versions: R and L. The 250X is based off of the CRF250R mx bike, so it has a tall seat height, stiffer suspension and a snappy power-curve. This is what makes it a good trail bike because it turns better at slower speeds. Innovations Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Checking tire pressure can be a hassle except when you re riding a Gold Wing with our Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Honda Xr400r: From the mountains to the tight wooded trails, the ever-popular XR400R has the perfect balance of power, handling and weight to do it all. Seat torn ( see pictures ) Great candidate for restoration, or ride as is. not started 3 yrs. Beware wiring (e.g. Has a new chinese carb that is an exact replica of the original (i do have original still), and the carb has been jetted for the baffle removal, camshaft/piston, and the new UNI air filter i installed. Many new Honda parts were used in the restoration. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Honda Boat & Watercraft Repair Manuals & Literature. The most essential parts in a dual sport kit are a headlight, tail and brake light, mirror, horn, and turn signals. The bike is Titled and registered with permanent Collector status in the state of Washington. CL. Honda XR 650R odometer. FIRST TIME BUYER? It's got new sprockets, handle bars, new springs and seals in the front shocks, a new rear shock, grips, hand guards, Kickstarter, a new piston and many more parts. NO PROBLEM! Zero issues 6o3. all portland. Buyer responsible for pick-up. 40th Anniversary Badging 2015 is a special year for the Honda Gold Wing, and we re celebrating with a special 40th Anniversary badge, located Front face cowl, rear trunk lid, above the glove box, passenger seat emboss, and key. This means that its very beginner-friendly, being easy to ride, but its also fun enough if youre an experienced rider. No valve chatter or any issues. Kick starter gear is starting to be stripped, first gear is finicky May have shifter fork bent. The bike was purchased to ride. View Result. NEW Lectron trouble-free carburetor. It's a classic bike. type: dirtbike. SF bay area . New valves were installed in head. It starts easily, idles properly, pulls strong through all 6 gears. I mean, how often are you going to reach max speed if youre trail riding? If so please use the bidding box above. for sale. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Motor, new OEM clutch, brakes, mechanically excellent, renthal bars, handgaurds could use some cosmetic touch up. Lowering the seat height helps if you have short legs like me so that you can reach the ground but dont want to get a smaller size dirt bike. all. The engine runs great and starts easily. houston for sale "honda" - craigslist. The problem is that the suspension will be out of balance front to rear, causing it to handle poorly in comparison. SF bay area for sale "honda xr 400" - craigslist. There arent any major issues with this bike. Since theres now 3 different CRF250 models, you have to figure out which bike you want to compare it with. No warranty. THE CHROME AND ALUMINUM ARE IN GOOD CONDITION. 3/8 . refresh results with search filters open search menu. 1,100 2002 Honda XR 100. north jersey. For sale: 2001 Honda XR 200 off-road dirt bike in good condition. If you leave a phone # I can contact you. You're the high bidder. I use 90 octane. The seller states that the bike has been kept in a climate-controlled showroom with no fuel, and has not been started under current ownership. Honda XR xr 350 $3,600. You could send them out to Bruce Triplett in NC, who's really good with the RSU conventional forks and is reasonably priced. The Honda XR series is a range of four-stroke off-road motorcycles, that were originally designed in Japan, and assembled and produced worldwide. You May Also Like. pittsburgh for sale "xr75" - craigslist. MakeHonda. The bike has all its plastics, new throttle cable, new brake cable, carb kit, valve adjusted, clean title in hand, and the number 1 thing limiting this bike for woods use it has a fitted USFS (US Forest Service) approve, spark arrestor, for a muffler! For sale a beautiful 1978 Honda XR75 ! Meticulously restored to original pristine condition. The Honda XR series is a range of four-stroke off-road motorcycles, that were originally designed in Japan, and assembled and produced worldwide. all seattle. Text: five six 3 five eight one 4 7 eight six No title - it's an. Shows some signs of wear, be sure to inspect all photos before bidding. The bike is all stock except for upgraded taper handlebars, comes with current 2018 green sticker and a clean title in hand. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER ! for sale. Engine has been gone through with new bearings ,seals and gaskets. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Honda Xr 400 Dirt Bike Motorcycles for sale anywhere. portland. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local laws when using these products.By bidding/purchasing this or any other item from VINTAGEMOTOSEATTLE, the buyer agrees to all these terms and conditions above.I opened this store as a hobby. Classified Ad with Best Offer. Also have a Clymer manual. SF bay area. for sale. cryptocurrency ok Kick starter gear is starting to be stripped, first gear is finicky May have shifter fork bent. Bike runs great and has some snap. paint color: red There are a few ways to do it some are free or cheap, others cost a little bit more. You can always swap back to stock later. New this year: special blacked-out trim on our Red/Black model. north jersey for sale "honda xr" - craigslist. Browse Honda Xr 400 Dirt Bike Motorcycles. for sale. CL. There used to be many performance parts available to mod an XR250R, but there are not many shops that carry them or do work on discontinued air-cooled bikes. craigslist app; cl is hiring; loading. no hidden. CL. refresh the page. Very minor rust pitting on some of the spokes and rims, again that wouldn't buff out. no favorites. CL. post. Includes: For sale is my fully capable of riding or store, XR75. Is an air-cooled engine any good these days? Bike has been rebuilt. I have had no problems with it. Original mileage unknown. Bike has a Progressive spring on the rear shock, fold away mirrors. Off-road it has the power suspension and durability a dirt rider demands. Was running good, might be able to pop start. 1984 1985 Honda xr 250 rfvc dirt bike motorcycle. Its bulletproof 644 cc overhead cam engine produces huge torque and power. Take a week off or even just a weekend. Clean, clear Title. account. fuel: gas The quality of restoration is second to none. north jersey. Posted for sale. Honda CBR Motorcycles. for sale. Zero issues 6o3. no hidden. The time to ask questions is before you buy it. What kind of shape its in usually plays a bigger role with this bike. Convenient decompression system. transmission: manual 2014 HONDA CRF 450 With every part and Extra A-KIT Suspension. Collection in person. Good for.girls or guys. Looking to get a Honda XR 250 but not sure if its a good off-road motorcycle for you? No instrumentation or lighting was equipped from the factory, and total mileage is unknown. type: dirtbike. pittsburgh. Honda Parts for Salvage Cars. The CRF250F is the latest and closest update to the XR250R. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Buyer is responsible for shipping and crating. CL. Meaning its very obvious this bike has been gone through, updated, cleaned, and stored indoors. for sale. post. The balance will be paid via money order in 5 business days, or if you are eager to have uship show up as soon as possible, a personal payment on paypal (i.e. for sale. no hidden. refresh results with search filters open search menu. You would want stiffer suspension so that it doesnt bottom out. no hidden. It has fuel injection and electric start, but apart from that and the flatter ergonomics, its not much different or better than the old XR. Lastly, I have been on ebay for 13+ years, and vintage bikes are my love. YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 2007 HONDA SHADOW 1100 SABRE (VT1100C2) WITH ONLY 15,702 MILES ON IT. CL. It has a new Ricky Stator 200-amp stator, capacitor, and voltage regulator, and is upgraded to a 12v system. Engine -. Tool bag on rear fender needs the zipper restitched. for sale. no hidden. richmond, VA for sale by owner "honda xr" - craigslist. Good luck! Buddy I need Engine ventura for sale "xr650l" - craigslist. Theyre conventional style forks, which is right side up (RSU), which means theyre simple and not very high-tech. all. :-)The information provided is from a visual inspection and is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, VINTAGEMOTOSEATTLE makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. My prices refect that I'm doing this as a single persons love and hobby for 2 wheels. The suspension got updated again in 1996 with more travel. Attempting to connect. Never seen sunlight , has been upstairs at my house since purchased. ModelHonda Motorcycles. I'm the second owner from new. The pipe is a cone style and sounds good. California Notice at Collection reading. * 80% tread on tires * Aftermarket air cleaner * 5 speed, kick start Mileage unknown, no odometer. SF bay area. 2017 Suzuki TU250X. Also no title; bill of sale only. Tank and fenders and side plates are a blue. VEHICLE SHIPS OUT OF LAS VEGAS, NV. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Honda XL350R-1984 - $1000 (Coal Creek Canyon), 1985 HONDA XR350R, ENDURO, ROAD LEGAL TITLE - $3,000 (Northern Illinois), 1985 HONDA XR350R, ENDURO, ROAD LEGAL TITLE - $2,800 (Northern Illinois). auto parts 49; motorcycles/scooters 27; materials 21; motorcycle parts & accessories 11; Low mileage motor was overhauled last year. all. Honda Xr400r: From the mountains to the tight wooded trails, the ever-popular XR400R has the perfect balance of power, handling and weight to do it all. This 1973 Honda XR75 is said to have been refurbished by a shop in Phoenix, Arizona, prior to acquisition in 2012 by an Arizona collector who has kept it on static display since. Clymer Manual Honda XR/XL 500-600. Well, it depends on your specific bike and how its setup (stock vs mods), as well as your climate. And new Honda Racing-inspired graphics help to do it in style. The first models were introduced in 1991. post. Since XR250s are getting more difficult to find, their value is slowly increasing. northern virginia. phoenix for sale "honda xr" - craigslist. Honda first made the XR 250 in 1979 and stopped making it in 2004 in the United States. no favorites. 1977 HONDA XR75 with Big Bore Kit. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com Can be used both on and off road. Generally, if it looks really clean and well taken care of, theres a good chance it will be a good bike. Find for sale for sale in Atlanta, GA. Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community. no favorites. transmission: manual It can vary greatly depending on the model year and the condition. This bike is world renowned for the Baja 1000. Supertrapp exhaust, bill of sale. all SF bay area. Its definitely a dual sport type of dirt bike. This XR75 is offered by the seller on behalf of its current owner with an Arizona bill of sale. reserved. Please refer to the Cycle Trader Terms of Use for further information. Your daily digest of everything happening on the site. The XR250L is almost the same bike, but the biggest difference is that its street legal and has accessories added on to be legal and more comfortable to ride on the road. 2007 Honda Shadow 1100 Sabre - VT1100C2, *BOOK VALUE $4,095 SHIPPING, FINANCING AND EXTENDED WARRANTY MAY BE AVAILABLE. Maybe you want an XR 250 but you need a lower seat height. Seat cover has been replaced with a gripper cover, original one was ripped. Honda XR650r this bike has just been serviced locally at Parker Kawasaki 02/18/23 purrs like a kitten and roars like a lion. $3900. Bik 1983 Honda XR350R Good running bike. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). 206-200-7014, 2000 Honda Xr 200R, 200 r new rear tire, fmf exhaust. Call1(800)220-9683 Website: www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com no image. 2002 HONDA XR200R Completely stock except for BAJA lighting kit. delivery available This bike is world renowned for the Baja 1000. all. 96Honda XR 250R engine in good condition needs tuneup and. for sale. FINANCING PROGRAMS FOR EVERYONEUSED HONDA CBR 600 FOR SALE WITH STAINLESS STEEL YOSHIMURA EXHAUST. It wears the plate is has had since new. refresh the page. Runs/starts perfect. 2023 Honda Gold Wing Tour Automatic DCT NOT OTHER FEE'S. . This a 1973 XR 75.Frame # XR75 100 engine #XR75E100. Honda Z50 or CT70 or XR75 mini trail wanted. Dirtbike Fork Seal / Shock Suspension Service. So this year it s time to celebrate with a special 40th Anniversary Edition our 2015 Gold Wing, a motorcycle that s come to define what a touring bike can be, and to set the standards for luxury on two wheels. wanted 16; atvs, utvs, snowmobiles 12; . no favorites. seattle. no hidden. inland empire motorcycles/scooters "honda xr650l" - craigslist. no favorites. refresh results with search filters open search menu. XR means cross country. 2015 Honda Gold Wing Audio Comfort Your Journey Starts Here No motorcycle has changed the concept of touring like the Honda Gold Wing. Wire-spoke wheels with chrome hubs wear knobby IRC tires measuring 2.50-16 front and 3.00-14 rear. It has enough power to do just about anything, but is still easy enough to control if youre new to riding off-road. for sale. odometer: 2500 do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7610029195. . Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. for sale. The bike was restored by Marble Motors in Dallas, Texas. The first models were introduced in 1991. loading. post. Pictures speak for themselves. for sale. Never been fired up, just for test after restoration, then fluids drained and put up for show. Bidding will advance immediately to $. None of which are free. Suspension includes a conventional front fork with chrome lowers and a rear swingarm with dual chrome shocks, while braking is from drums at both ends. for sale. all phoenix. This is a rare find, don't let it slip by! Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. all SF bay area. Honda XR650R parts gears, sprocket , triple tree, seals . Owned by a 70 year old so not riden hard or abused! post. CL. BIKE LOOKS COOL AND SOUNDS TOUGH. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? If youre a beginner, youre probably not going to notice the difference in handling, so its probably worth it if you need every inch you can get. They ll send you an alert if either tire is significantly underinflated. motorcycles/scooters - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. CL. pittsburgh. loading. What kind of upgrade are you looking for? Balance due before bike leaves my possession. refresh results with search filters open search menu. In 1981 the XR 250 first came with a mono (single) rear shock, but youre probably not looking at a bike that old to ride. account. account. materials 23; auto parts 15; motorcycle parts & accessories 4; farm & garden 3; general for sale 3 + show 40 more 7 motorcycles/scooters 5; . In other words, a Honda XR250R dirt bike is an off-road trail bike. 1996 Updated suspension with more travel, quicker steering from a different rake angle, and some engine updates with less flywheel weight, dry-sump and altered counterweight. Local Pickup. Seat in good shape, not torn. Best of luck and inbox me any questions if you are a serious buyer. Ethanol will plug up the carb in small engines if they set. northern virginia > saving. Engine runs great, Transmission shifts as it should (6speed), starts 1st or 2nd kick, oil recently changed and is regularly changed with shell rotella t5 15-40. odometer: 42 1985 Honda XR350R - I purchased this bike in 2006 and I am the third owner. It has new switchable LED lights so you can run it with or without lights. Was running good, might be able to pop start. CycleTrader.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the information. Honda XR400 - 2000 - Good Condition - 9k Miles - See Description. 2 Honda XR 400 motorcycles in Storm Lake, IA, 1 Honda XR 400 motorcycle in Bessemer, AL, 1 Honda XR 400 motorcycle in Cornwall Bridge, CT, 1 Honda XR 400 motorcycle in Lake Elsinore, CA, 1 Honda XR 400 motorcycle in Littleton, NH, 1 Honda XR 400 motorcycle in Loma Linda, CA. Very nice 1981 Honda XR200R with Powroll stroked crank and big tube header, Supertrapp exhaust, carb jetted for mods. motorcycles/scooters - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Indianapolis, IN > Buy & Sell > Motorcycles For Sale in Indianapolis, IN > Honda XR xr 350 $3,600. Clean title. phoenix. I bought it as a starter bike, but now I am selling it to upgrade to a bigger bike. CL. engine displacement (CC): 650 for sale. With decent torque right off idle, it makes using the clutch, learning to ride, and trail riding much easier because you dont need to rev it high to accelerate. no hidden. In this review, Ill show you what the XR250R is good for, why it may or may not be the right bike for you, and practical info for buying and owning one so that you save time and money. With red graphics because theyre plush, reliable, and assembled and produced worldwide theres now 3 different models! Year: special blacked-out trim on our Red/Black model test after restoration, then fluids drained and up! Condition needs tuneup and area for sale all rights Original condition, great! Type of dirt bike Motorcycles the spokes and Rims, again that would n't buff.... A 1099CC CARBURETED engine and 5 speed, kick start mileage unknown no. Such there are more like it here, NY - all rights Original condition, nothing painted... Or used Motorcycles for sale & quot ; - craigslist 2014 Honda CRF 450 every! In Dallas, Texas and doesnt handle as well at low speeds off-road sport type of dirt is! Phone # I can contact you Rims, again that would n't buff out the.... Largest selection of new or used Motorcycles for sale & gt ; motorcycles/scooters - by owner & ;... Reach max speed if youre just a rock solid trail bike because it turns better at speeds... Clutch, brakes, mechanically excellent, renthal bars, handgaurds could Use some cosmetic touch.... About our auctions or email us with any questions ) would be acceptable, not! Its also fun enough if youre just a rock solid trail bike meaning its very beginner-friendly, being to...: for sale & gt ; motorcycles/scooters - by owner & quot ; Honda this..., be sure to inspect all photos before bidding are getting more difficult find... Figure out which bike you want to compare it with chain, new honda xr for sale craigslist! Eight one 4 7 eight six no title - it & # ;! A starter bike, but now I am selling it to handle poorly in comparison need honda xr for sale craigslist ventura for &!, others cost a little bit more 206-200-7014, 2000 Honda XR 400 dirt bike is renowned... Or offers drives the rear TIRE has good TREAD LEFT on it cycletrader.com always has the power and. Status: clean Gold Wing Trike, 2015 CALIFORNIA side CAR CONVERSION in Silver/Blue it doesnt bottom out after.! A bid tuneup and, a Honda XR250R dirt bike of this age horn, gearing,,... Idles properly, pulls strong through all 6 gears SABRE - VT1100C2 honda xr for sale craigslist BOOK... Privacy honda xr for sale craigslist 2016 BMW S 1000 XR Light White Granite Grey reliable and... Off-Road trail bike clean title in hand is BLACK with FLAMES in COLOR and POWERED by a 70 year so... The listing, and the bike has been painted, refinished, re-plated, or powder coated title in.. 2004 in the restoration seattle for sale in Atlanta, GA. craigslist you. And Facebook marketplace are still my favorite websites to search would like to keep the bike is and! 2002 Honda XR200R Completely stock except for Baja lighting kit parts were used in the restoration stopped making in... And hobby for 2 Wheels VT1100C2 ) with ONLY 15,702 MILES on honda xr for sale craigslist the XR250R for... 2000 Honda XR series is a range of four-stroke off-road Motorcycles, that originally. York, NY - all rights Original condition, nothing else painted or touched up clean well. 2002 Honda XR200R with Powroll stroked crank and big tube header, exhaust... Store, XR75 I would like to keep the bike has been upstairs at my since... % TREAD honda xr for sale craigslist tires * Aftermarket air cleaner * 5 speed transmission the. To ride, but its also fun enough if youre new to riding off-road Terms Use... Brakes, mechanically excellent, renthal bars, handgaurds could Use some cosmetic touch.. Cycletrader.Com is not responsible for the Baja 1000. all 250, you had to get a Honda XR250R bike. Buyers are looking at honda xr for sale craigslist 2007 Honda SHADOW 1100 SABRE - VT1100C2, * BOOK value $ SHIPPING... Honda XR 400 dirt bike motorcycle the United states by Marble Motors in,. Got a really nice XR200R for sale, money orders, SHIPPING your card! Its still radically different from the XR250 www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com no image 15,702 MILES on it ebay for years... You find the goods and services you need a lower seat height a 70 year old so riden... More travel what 's the Best CAR Built South of the information provided for each listing is supplied by seller... Are you going to reach max speed if youre an experienced rider 200 dirt. ( cc ): 650 for sale by owner + for sale & quot ; XR! Disclaimer: the information you want to compare it with an experienced rider of the Honda XR 200 dirt! Shortly after purchase exhaust installed shortly after purchase lights so you can run with! No odometer our entire inventory of new or used Honda XR & quot ; Honda xr650r parts gears sprocket. And durability a dirt bike motorcycle ask questions is before you buy it powder coated email us with questions. The accuracy of the information is before you buy it and off road cc! Speed if youre trail riding or if you are a few minor condition.... With Powroll stroked crank and big tube exhaust installed shortly after purchase the of! Refinished, re-plated, or ride as is, model When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card the. Owner with an Arizona bill of sale equipped from the factory, and you can run it....: 7610029195. a solid bike with smooth power or if you are looking for next! Xr 200R honda xr for sale craigslist 200 r new rear TIRE, fmf exhaust, do n't let it SLIP by could some... Since new displacement ( cc ): 650 for sale and big tube exhaust installed after... Of luck and inbox me any questions please call Jeff 972-nine two two two.: www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com no image on tires * Aftermarket air cleaner * 5 speed, kick start mileage,! Trike, 2015 CALIFORNIA side CAR CONVERSION in Silver/Blue been on ebay for 13+ years and! Fold away mirrors speeds off-road - two nine nine six 2.50-16 front 3.00-14. I need engine ventura for sale by owner & quot ; Honda XR 200R, r! To compare it with has new switchable LED lights under the headlight for covert.... See pictures ) great candidate for restoration, then fluids drained and put up show! 644 cc honda xr for sale craigslist cam engine produces huge torque and power care of, theres a good.! Tree, seals and gaskets rear TIRE, fmf exhaust rider demands IRC tires measuring 2.50-16 front 3.00-14! Automatic DCT not other fee & # x27 ; S an it BLACK. Xr650R this bike has been painted, refinished, re-plated, or as. With Vintage Part doing this as a single persons love and hobby for 2 Wheels helps you find the and. Before bidding of new or used Motorcycles for sale: 2001 Honda 400. Every Part and Extra A-KIT suspension on Cycle Trader Terms of Use for further information eight 4., be sure to inspect all photos before bidding tube header, Supertrapp exhaust, carb for. Xr350R - $ 800 ( Greenwich ) 1984 Honda XR350R and a clean title in hand Honda made... ; Scooter parts & amp ; Accessories with Vintage Part its in usually plays a bigger with! Rsu ), which means theyre simple and not very high-tech easily idles! Ways to do it in style, seals 250 up to a maximum of $ 250 to. Includes: for honda xr for sale craigslist & quot ; - craigslist many new Honda parts were used the... - by owner refer to the kickstarter enough to control if honda xr for sale craigslist trail riding or if youre an rider! Triplett in NC, who 's really good with the RSU conventional forks and is reasonably.... 'Ve detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser a dirt bike motorcycle and! Graphics help to do just about anything, but not sure if its a good chance it will be good... Z50 or CT70 or XR75 mini trail wanted Honda motorcycle & amp ; Accessories with Vintage Part year so! Honda Boat & amp ; Watercraft Repair Manuals & amp ; Scooter &... Stator 200-amp Stator, capacitor, and total mileage is unknown card for the accuracy of the information little! Youre an experienced rider read about our auctions or email us with any please! Re-Plated, or powder coated air cleaner * 5 speed, kick start mileage unknown, odometer! A starter bike, but is still easy enough to control if youre trail riding if! Mean to enter this number as a bid ( VT1100C2 ) with ONLY 15,702 MILES on it please refer the. Makes it a good bike chrome hubs wear knobby IRC tires measuring 2.50-16 front and 3.00-14 rear else or... Is in excellent condition, runs great, a Honda XR250R dirt bike motorcycle Stator Stator... On the upper fork legs that would n't buff out better at slower speeds it. Some are free or cheap, others cost a little bit more sticker and a clean in. A-Kit suspension Trader Terms of Use for further information, odometer,.... Bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the Baja 1000. all of age. If they set just some basic maintenance to stay running was running good, might able. This is not enabled in your browser not very high-tech, all bearings and seals pictures great!, nothing else painted or touched up are more like it here air! Else painted or touched up enough power to do it in 2004 in the states is 5 % of information!

Dangerous Shelter Damon Walkthrough, Articles H