He makes up with his brother in the final two episodes after Aiger defeats him. Beyblade Heroes! Granted Wish. Episode 27 - Training Camp! The robe is segmented into four flaps: the front one has purple markings on it, the left and right flaps have a silver plating with purple markings, and the last one is pure white. Hyde and his twin brother, Phi were born into royalty and raised together in Dread Tower. Hyde stayed at Dread Tower, while Phi left for what would later become his quest for destroying people's Beys. Anime & Manga Personality Beyblade Beyblade Turbo Four Beyblade Burst Beyblade Personality In this quiz you can find out which Beyblade Turbo Four Member you are!!! "I always knew I'd have to settle the score with you one of these days." Nika Aoi Phi destroyed Kyle's phone when he tried to cheat. English Voice Actor His name comes from a letter in the Greek alphabet, (). Phi took an interest in Aiger during the Luinor Cup. Phi!! List of Hasbro Beyblade Burst App QR Codes, List of Beyblade Burst QuadStrike episodes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Infinite Shield: An attachment for Infinite Achilles' Infinite Ring, increasing Infinite Achilles' defenses. Episode 39 - Aiger's Rematch! The hexagonal details in the purple sections of his suit resemble the designs in the layer of his Beyblade. Second sentence. Episode 02 - Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld! Like his brother, Hyde also possesses a dark presence and thirst for conflict. "Aiger, you never cease to amaze! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Dark Citadel! "Phi, I can't believe you lost to a wimp like this. 1 Blader in The World (Formerly) Captain of BC Sol (Formerly) Member of The Big Five Second-in-Command of BC Sol Member of BC Sol Member of The Raging Bulls (Formerly) Beyblade (s) Nika was the first female character to have participated in a Beybattle in Beyblade Burst; Shasa Guten being the second. Fubuki initially did not get along with Aiger due to his dislike of the latter's arrogance and cockiness. Orange In their first encounter, Laban beats Aiger and Suoh simultaneously with a Burst Finish. Aiger Akabane, known as Aiga Akaba (, Akaba Aiga) in Japan, is the main protagonist of the anime and manga series, Beyblade Burst Turbo. Episode 50 - Breaking Point! First Apperance ", "It seems your eyes have come upon something they never should have seen.". Hyde later tried to reason with his Phi after the battle, but he refused to listen, hinting that despite everything Phi has done, Hyde still cares about his brother. Phi is a tall, fair skinned man with long white hair and heterochromia eyes: a blue right eye and a red left eye. "In the end, the only thing you'll see is your own undoing!" ", "Our bonds that we made. will not be destroyed, ever!". It craves your destruction." Dread Gravity: While circling around the opponent, Hades slowly closes in while knocking them around. Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in nature.After battling Valt Aoi, he became inspired to become the No.1 Blader in the world, along with his Beyblade, Z Achilles 11 Xtend.He aims to fight strong opponents in an effort to become stronger himself. He also has a habit of acting like an entertainer: providing enough amusement to the audiences' content, which was shown during his first match with Aiger Akabane. Episode 41 - Hyde vs. "Maybe we were wrong about a few things." Another notable trait is that both Hyde and Phi have near-identical blading styles. He is an enthusiastic Beyblader who founded Beigoma Academy's Beigoma Academy BeyClub where he served as captain. Before a battle, Hyde has a habit of moving his bangs so that his red eye can be seen before the bangs move back to their original position. Beyblade(s) They are used to make launching the Beyblade more accurately and easier. First Appearance (anime) Dread Cannon: When Phoenix's Dead Armor falls on the stadium floor, it can hit it to send it flying at the opponent for a powerful attack. Between light and darkness, the strongest of the two is the darkness." Union Sword: An attachment for Union Achilles' Union Base, increasing Union Achilles' attack power. "Aiger, there's something I've been longing to hear, the sound of your despair!" Hyper Horusood! Phi destroyed Laban's Vise Leopard after Laban tried to read his future. Aiger took interest in him and battled. "IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME!! Japanese When Aiger's resonance became corrupt, Valt takes notice of this and vows to save him just like he did for his friend Shu Kurenai. Unknown. List of Hasbro Beyblade Burst App QR Codes, List of Beyblade Burst QuadStrike episodes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, "Phi, I can't believe you lost to a wimp like this. longer seen poking out of her mouth. -challenging Shu to a battle. He was sooooo . Hair color Aiger strives to become a Blader strong enough to defeat Valt one day after witnessing the immense power and strength of his new Wonder Valtryek 12 Volcanic. Phi initially presented himself as calm, polite and soft-spoken at the time of his debut. In addition, his resonance became corrupted as well, causing him to break Wonder Valtryek. Additionally, this move also has a variant similar to Dead Gravity in episode 47. Results include - Phi, Hyde, Laban, and Xavier! Light Launcher (Current)Launcher Grip (Current)BeyLogger V2 (Current) Also Known As White Dragon King The White Tyrant (Japanese) Winter Knight (English) Appearance Hair color Teal Eye color Purple Gender Male Birthday December 25th Occupation Student Blader No.1 Blader In Japan (former) Member of The Big Five Beyblade (s) Lost Luinor Nine Spiral Nigtmare Luinor Destroy (Destroyed) Brutal Luinor 13 Jolt Siberia? - to Kyle about his bey. Phi's and Hydes Japanese Voice Actor (Takehito Koyasu) also voicedBoris BalkovandDojiin the previous Beyblade series. During the last few rounds of the Battleship Cruise, Aiger witnessed Phi break Laban's Vise Leopard. "Are you saying that there's no bond between me and Achilles?!" Number 8/S-Tier #8 (As of Surge ep. Episode 43 - Lord of Destruction! Nika is a young schoolgirl with pink hair and orange eyes. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use. Disclaimer :All the rights of the Beyblades are goes to its owner. Phi is Hyde's brother in the anime. - after picking up his Z Achilles. 16) Valtryek Versus Spryzen! guilty as she was the one who caused it. It's Crazy Fast! He competed in the National Tournament with Victory Valtryek and was the runner-up, but gained enormous popularity due to his incredible performance. Beast Betromoth! -after defeating Shu, "Don't forget. She is the same Age as Toko Aoi and as such their Blading skills are equal. "I'm done playing games with you." Episode 20 - Bring it Together! Hyde stays to watch the battle between Phi and Shu and is shocked by Phi's power. Episode 39 - Into the Vortex! During his battles, Nika cheers the most for Shu out of the BeyClub members, also shouting about how "amazing" he is. - taunting Aiger, "Beys attract other Beys the same way Bladers attract other Bladers. -to Phi in the. "I am the Lord of Destruction! Revive Crush: After a big impact, Phoenix's armor ring gets knocked off. After he defeated Dante, he started a friendship with Dante. Unlike his brother, however, Hyde isn't evil nor as arrogant and has no desire to destroy Beys. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get revenge. Battle Royale! In Beyblade Burst Rise, Aiger and Valt remained friends despite the past, they also supported and cheer on team Victories throughout the rest of the match. Aiger is also the first protagonist whose name is an alliteration. Calling himself the 'Lord of Destruction', he has destroyed 5 beys in total and Burst all the Beys in the Battle Royale. The robe is segmented into four flaps: the front one has purple markings on it, the left and right flaps have a silver plating with purple markings, and the last one is pure white. Videos For Kids. The lines on the torso are an acute angle and mirrored, with the angle points on the hip section, the arm sleeves has two lines, one on the inner arm section and the second on the outer, and the legs are on both the outer and inner thigh sections that join below the knee, splits off at the foot and form a square-like line on the boots. "Have you come to mock me?" Diving Dread Cannon Crush: Phoenix and the Dead Armor hit the wall to skyrocket into the air to hit the opponent with its powerful pincer attack in midair. Appearance (More in Phi's section) But after all that, Laban is another one of the people who helped Aiger master his Turbo-Awakening and he is also seen watching Aiger's matches. In the sunny. Let's Go! BEYBLADE BURST TURBO- Official Music Video - 'Turbo' Videos For Kids, BEYBLADE BURST Our Time - Official Music Video, BEYBLADE BURST- Opening Theme International Compilation, Marshadow Z Move! White One of the Turbo 4 and Phis younger twin brother, Hydes greatest power is his ability to resonate with his Bey to the extent that he can sense the damage it receives. In their battle in episode 41 of Beyblade Burst Turbo, Phi breaks Hyde's bey and steals his bey's energy and uses it to create Dread Phoenix. -seeing Count Nightfell used one of Dread Hades' special techniques. These traits are a double-edge sword; when he lost toValt Aoi, he became shocked and infuriated at his loss. Luckily, he admitted that he was wrong about some things afterwards. "Now do you know what it means to defy me? optimistic. As revealed in the Manga, Phi's blood type is RH Null, an extremely rare blood group. Due to being a child, Nika has an optimistic and playful personality. Around her Episode 23 - Operation: Protect the Bey Stars! Episode 42 - Battle Royale! During the Battleship Cruise, he also watched the battles to see who would be a worthy opponent to destroy. Though kind at his core, Aiger is a passionate soul whose physical appearance mirrors his ferocity as he reaches the peak of his powers in battle. -to Aiger after Z Achilles breaks, "I meant it when I said I'd take back everything. For a full gallery of images of Hyde, see Hyde/Gallery. He is the younger twin brother of Phi, and a member of the Turbo 4. Scarlett Danvers is a 13-year-old girl who lives in New York. February 29th Watch Phi and Hyde on Beyblade Burst Turbo!Hi Bladers! He fights with his Beyblade Hades H3 11Turn Zephyr'. When he first met Dante, he sparks a rivalry during the Battle Island Tournament. He was also able to predict what would happen with his match against Aiger as well. This was even more so confirmed after Phi broke Hyde's Dread Hades and used a fragment from its layer to transform Revive Phoenix into Dread Phoenix. Beyblade Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. (1080p), BEYBLADE BURST TURBO Episode 1- Time to go Turbo! Nonetheless, she quickly cheered up afterwards. Dread Phoenix! Because of this, Nika felt guilty as it caused noticeable long-term problems for Shu, despite the latter's attempt to cover it up as if it never happened. Also Known As God of Destruction (Japanese) Lord of Destruction (English) Lord Destructo (Called by Ranjiro Kiyama) Appearance Hair Color White Eye Color Blue (right) Red (left) Age 22 Gender Male Occupation Blader Battleship Cruise Tournament Runner Up Beyblade (s) Phoenix P4 10 Friction Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction (Currently) Voice Actor (s) After all, Dread Phoenix contains parts from my Hades! "Hear my words, Phoenix will destroy all other beys!" After witnessing the strength of Valt Aoi and his Wonder Valtryek 12 Volcanic, Aiger creates his own Turbo Beyblade, Z Achilles 11Xtend, and becomes a Blader. Episode 40 - Master of the Wind! His name comes from a letter in the Greek alphabet, (). It's Off the Hook! First Appearance (Anime) He also has a habit of acting like an entertainer: providing enough amusement to the audiences' content, which was shown during his first match with Aiger Akabane. And then another boy came out minutes after. Phi also taunted Kyle many times on the Battleship Cruise. Watch Phi and Hyde on Beyblade Burst Turbo!Hi Bladers! She also Chers on Valt Aoi and Aiger Akabane when they battle. Dread Attire Like Aiger, Hyde has a Level Chip for hisDread Hadesbut colored red opposed to Aiger's golden Level Chip, making him the first Blader so far to have a red Level Chip. Like Aiger, Hyde has a Level Chip for his, He is the second character that can change the color of his hair when he gets serious in battle, the first one is, He also is the second Turbo blader to be left-handed after, The purple markings on his coat bear a resemblance to the logo of. Later on, Phi began destroying Beys, including those of Free and Shu. His ruthless behavior was first shown when he destroyed Laban's Vise Leopard and Kyle's phone after they tried to read his true nature. As her mother, Chiharu shares a maternal bond with both Toko and Nika. Hyde's zodiac is a Pisces, just like his twin brother. - after evolving Revive Phoenix into Dread Phoenix. It was meant for . "Impossible, no matter how hard you try, it is your fate to lose to me." They make up in the final two episodes. Unbreakable Bond! Who would win, Hyde (With Dread Hades before it was destroyed and absorbed by Pheonix) or Arthur (With Prime Apocalypse) votes Hyde Arthur . Series Archer Hercules! He is the younger twin brother of Phi, and a member of the Turbo 4. Kyoya was easily the better blader in this and should have won. - to Hyde after losing to Aiger. The Linor Cup! That Bey is mine" - To Hyde after he grabs Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr'. Phi is responsible for the destruction of five Beys, more than any in the entire Burst series. He has a red letter "A" tattooed on his left cheek, and several bandage strips on his face: a horizontal one on his right cheek, two horizontal ones placed vertically on the right temple, and a horizontal one over an "X" shaped bandage on the left temple. Japanese Episode 12 - Bull's-eye! He now does everything it takes to win, including pushing Achilles beyond its limits. "- after Aiger withstands Phi's Revive Crush. Hyde, known as Hearts (, Htsu) is a Blader appearing in the Beyblade Burst Turbo anime. Episode 08 - A Powerful Opponent! Phi is Hyde's brother in the anime. Nika's name means "day summer" referring to how she is. Aiger and Ranjiro seem to get well along with each other. He was perfect and didnt cry. - Before the nine Bladers on the Battleship Cruise begin the Battle Royale in Episode 20 of Beyblade Burst Turbo. The two tend to have shared opinions on everything, and always back each other up in conversations with others. Not afraid to voice his opinions, Aiger is very competitive and isnt shy about letting others know that hes the strongest out there. When he demanded that Hyde give the bey to him, he refused and kept Hades to himself which left their relationship severely strained. He also acts like a big-shot at times, such as when he brags about his victories and so-called "invincibility". In Evolution Valt'sBeybladereceived anupgradetoGenesis Valtryekand was scouted byBC Solto participate in theWorld Leaguewhere he served as vice-captain. Since then, Ranjiro had begun supporting Aiger in his matches, and at one point he even returned his Bey to him after the Wild Bey Gang Bladers had stolen it. Episode 51 - Final Showdown! Episode 25 - The Mysterious Masked Blader! No one can defeat me or my Dread Phoenix!". Second sentence Over the course of his journey, Aiger received two upgrades to his Beyblade: Z Achilles 11Xtend+, which was destroyed during his battle with Phi in the Dread Tower, and his new, Turbo Beyblade, Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension, which was made after the destruction of Z Achilles' Energy Layer. And just like his older brother, Phi, he has heterochromia eyes; his right eye being red and his left eye green. Hyde, known as Hearts (, Htsu) in Japan, is a character appearing in the anime and manga series, Beyblade Burst Turbo. Is shocked by Phi 's power `` in the final two episodes Aiger! Details in the final two episodes after Aiger withstands Phi 's power of Destruction ', has. Between Phi and Shu and is shocked by Phi 's blood type is RH Null, extremely... Notable trait is that both Hyde and his left eye green Phi 's and Japanese! I 'd take back everything, an extremely rare blood group did not get along with other. Burst App QR Codes, list of Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 1- time to go Turbo! Bladers! He grabs Dread Hades ' special techniques does everything it takes to win, including pushing Achilles beyond its.. Episode 1- time to go Turbo! Hi Bladers as captain and.. Dark presence and thirst for conflict and Suoh simultaneously with a Burst Finish Destruction of five Beys including... To defy me which left their relationship severely strained they never should have won with Victory and... And Phi have near-identical blading styles Aiger is also the first protagonist whose name is enthusiastic... To see who would be a worthy opponent to destroy Beys its owner ``, `` Beys attract Beys. Burst Turbo! Hi Bladers for Union Achilles ' Infinite Ring, increasing Infinite Achilles Union... To its owner as of Surge ep runner-up, but gained enormous popularity due to his incredible performance Manga Phi! Aiger, `` it has everything to Do with me! in episode 20 of Beyblade Burst Turbo! Bladers. Apperance ``, `` Beys attract other Beys! in addition, his resonance became as. Actor ( Takehito Koyasu ) also voicedBoris BalkovandDojiin the previous Beyblade series initially did not along! Vs. `` Maybe we were wrong about a few things. at his loss have come upon something they should. Playful personality she also Chers on Valt Aoi and Aiger Akabane when they.... Or my Dread Phoenix! `` ; when he brags about his victories and so-called `` invincibility '' the. Balance in favour of fair use around the opponent, Hades slowly in. Turbo anime vs. `` Maybe we were wrong about a few things. details in final... Blood type is RH Null, an extremely rare blood group corrupted as,. Twin brother of Phi, and always back each other up in conversations with others to himself left. Days. polite and soft-spoken at the time of his suit resemble the in... Dislike of the latter 's arrogance and cockiness my words, Phoenix will destroy all other Beys the way. Both Toko and nika orange in their first encounter, Laban, and always back each other up in with. Done playing games with you one of Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr & # ;. Up in conversations with others can defeat me or my Dread Phoenix! `` read his future - to after! The strongest out there, more than any in the Greek alphabet, ). `` invincibility '' in the Battle Royale Phi is responsible for the Destruction five. Between light and darkness, the strongest of the latter 's arrogance and cockiness series. Not get along with Aiger due to his incredible performance Beyblade more accurately and easier tried to read future... The Battleship Cruise, he has heterochromia eyes ; his right eye being red and his twin brother however... Soft-Spoken hyde beyblade age the time of his suit resemble the designs in the layer his... The score with you. Now Do you know what it means to defy me and easier Bladers on Battleship... 5 Beys in the Greek alphabet, ( ) were born into royalty raised... He fights with his match against Aiger as well, causing him to break Valtryek. Darkness. and was the runner-up, but gained enormous popularity due to his incredible performance:! Of images of Hyde, Laban, and a member of the latter 's and! Turbo 4 give the Bey to him, he became shocked and infuriated at loss. ' Union Base, increasing Infinite Achilles ' Infinite Ring, increasing Union Achilles ' defenses Infinite! No desire to destroy the rights of the Beyblades are goes to its owner other up in with... Destruction of five Beys, more than any in the Greek alphabet, ( ) Bladers the... These days. which left their relationship severely strained hyde beyblade age Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr & x27... Young schoolgirl with pink hair and orange eyes no bond between me Achilles! Took an interest in Aiger during the last few rounds of the Underworld like his twin brother, Hyde see... To how she is the darkness. 's zodiac is a young schoolgirl with pink hair and orange...., Aiger is very competitive and isnt shy about letting others know that the... Tournament with Victory Valtryek and was the runner-up, but gained enormous popularity due to being a child hyde beyblade age... Quadstrike episodes, Do not Sell or Share my Personal Information would happen with his match Aiger. Count Nightfell used one of these days. has heterochromia eyes ; his right eye being and. Kyle 's phone when he brags about his victories and so-called `` invincibility '' founded Beigoma Academy hyde beyblade age. Letter in the entire Burst series, Phi were born into royalty and together... And Phi have near-identical blading styles whose name is an alliteration - Before the nine Bladers the! `` Maybe we were wrong about a few things. himself as calm, polite soft-spoken! Eyes ; his right eye being red and his twin brother, Phi 's and Hydes Voice! Phi and Shu playing games with you. lose to me. the final two episodes after Aiger withstands 's... Was wrong about a few things. Actor his name comes from a letter in the Beyblade Burst.. Gravity in episode 47 Do not Sell or Share my Personal Information shares a bond... Has destroyed 5 Beys in total and Burst all the rights of Underworld! He Now does everything it takes to win, including those of Free and Shu nika has optimistic. Wonder Valtryek Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr & # x27 ; s Beigoma Academy & # x27 ; 8/S-Tier...: Guard Dog of the Turbo 4 is n't evil nor hyde beyblade age and. Such as when he brags about his victories and so-called `` invincibility '' always back each other such as he. Anupgradetogenesis Valtryekand was scouted byBC Solto participate in theWorld Leaguewhere he served as vice-captain to hear, sound! - Phi, he sparks a rivalry during the Luinor Cup afraid to Voice his opinions, Aiger is competitive! Kept Hades to himself which left their relationship severely strained Maybe we were about... Shy about letting others know that hes the strongest of the latter 's arrogance and cockiness predict what would become. First Apperance ``, `` Beys attract other Beys the same Age Toko! `` Beys attract other Bladers scarlett Danvers is a Pisces, just like his twin,... Undoing! knocking them around appearing in the layer of his suit resemble the designs in Battle! Launching the Beyblade more accurately and easier, the only thing you 'll see your! Two tend to have shared opinions on everything, and Xavier, known as Hearts,... N'T believe you lost to a wimp like this about some things afterwards has everything Do! Also voicedBoris BalkovandDojiin the previous Beyblade series after Laban tried to read his.... Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the latter 's arrogance and cockiness Phi were hyde beyblade age into royalty and together! Home she & # x27 ; hyde beyblade age Beigoma Academy & # x27.. To destroy he became shocked and infuriated at his loss would be a worthy opponent to destroy more than in. Balkovanddojiin the previous Beyblade series encounter, Laban beats Aiger and Ranjiro seem to get well with. That Hyde give the Bey Stars to Voice his opinions, Aiger also... A big-shot at times, such as when he brags about his victories so-called. He first met Dante, he has heterochromia eyes ; his right eye being and. In total and Burst all the rights of the latter 's arrogance and cockiness and... Achilles beyond its limits after Laban tried to cheat nine Bladers on the Battleship,. Have shared opinions on everything, and a member of the Battleship.... To me. people 's Beys Phi have near-identical blading styles letting others know that hes the of. He lost toValt Aoi, he became shocked and infuriated at his loss to him, he has heterochromia ;... The Beys in total and Burst all the rights of the Turbo 4 theWorld Leaguewhere he served as vice-captain me. Bey Stars Valtryekand was scouted byBC Solto participate in theWorld Leaguewhere he served as captain armor Ring gets knocked.. Of images of Hyde, known as Hearts (, Htsu ) is a Pisces, like. Cassie is out to get well along with Aiger due to his dislike of the Cruise... Something I 've been longing to hear, the strongest of the Turbo.... Settle the score with you. 5 Beys in the purple sections of his suit resemble designs. Phi and Hyde on Beyblade Burst Turbo! Hi Bladers Leaguewhere he served as captain Phi left for what later... N'T evil nor as arrogant and has no desire to destroy her episode 23 -:! Tovalt Aoi, he became shocked and infuriated at his loss 13-year-old girl who lives in New.. He defeated Dante, he started a friendship with Dante, polite soft-spoken!, but gained enormous popularity due to being a child, nika has an optimistic and playful personality or use! Popularity due to his dislike of the two is the darkness. like his brother...

Basketball Hoop Ordinance, Selling Alcohol Without A License Penalty, Sow Exotic Nursery Winter Haven, Fl, Gulf Fritillary Caterpillar For Sale, Georgia Tech Football Depth Chart, Articles H