It's purpose is to send a single gear selection value to the ECU with the theory that the per-gear mapping would be bypassed. Yes the zx14R had the top speed limiter removed .. That is why it ran 198 on GPS .. _____ Smokin Performance Cycles.. Tampa Bay , FL .. Brocks Performance . A stock Kawasaki H2R is not even geared to hit a real 400 km/h. 2022 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Non-U.S. model specs may be depicted. No horsepower figures have . The publicity conscious Kawasaki is keeping mum on the exact figures but the rumours emanating from Japan indicate we are just about to see the worlds first 200bhp production motorcycle. I take that back, it will make you look cool, but you will not be comfortable. On stock gearing, an H2R would need to be able to rev and pull to 15250 rpm to reach the magic 400 km/h but the H2R does not rev that high. The electronic riding aids come off the top shelf with Kawi's own Traction Control system to prevent excessive wheel slip and front wheel lift-up, and it gives you a choice between three levels of intervention. Dual throttle valve technology was designed to tame engine response while contributing to performance.On models with dual throttle valves, there are two throttle valves per cylinder: in addition to the main valves, which are physically linked to the throttle grip and controlled by the rider, a second set of valves, opened and closed by the ECU, precisely regulates intake airflow to ensure a natural, linear response. '08 ZX14 with a $hit load of mods -midnight saphire blue metallicand an '04 ZRX1200R also with a $hit load of mods in redwith Ducatis, Kawasakis and Hondas in my past. TOP SPEED AUTOBAHN RIDE +300KM/H | KAWASAKI ZX14R | - YouTube 0:00 / 2:12 TOP SPEED AUTOBAHN RIDE +300KM/H | KAWASAKI ZX14R | 5,497 views Aug 21, 2021 TOP SPEED AUTOBAHN RIDE. Invalid fields exist in below form. Right before you flip the switch and go back to try and save your love interest from ol Biff Tannen, youll reach a top speed of 186 miles per hour. When fuel consumption is low for a given speed (i.e. Sorry, cannot submit. Im just an average Joe that loves anything on two wheels and wants to share that passion with the world. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Quality The ZX-14R displays very high-quality. Last I heard Racheal Johnson on Shanes ZX14R went 206.528 mph in 1-mile and 212.898mph in 1.5-mile on a stock motor at Loring! Additional coverage is available through the Kawasaki Protection Plus plan. At $15k, MSRP on the MY2020 version is a bit less expensive than the previous SE model. Kevin Cameron of Cycleworld magazine once said that the H2R with the right gearing could theoretically hit 400 km/h plus. This article is five years old. JavaScript is disabled. When equipped, California evaporative emissions equipment adds approximately 2.2 lb. I need you to think about this. To maximize power, the factory used liberal bypass holes to reduce pumping losses as the pistons shove the air around the bottom end. be comfortable. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Top Speed Limiter. Although I cant seem to stop writing about the Ninja ZX-14R, I will be the first to admit it is a lot of bike. A fistful of idiot lights finish off the instrumentation, and the LCD screen doubles as a rider interface for the various ride-quality subsystems. The development is predictable but wonderful, bring it on! Suzuki surrenders a few cubes to Kawi with only 1,340 cc packed away. The Peugeot JetForce from way back in 2002 is the scooter in question. Offering a very relaxed sport riding position, it is compact without being cramped, and the bars are positioned so riders don't have to stretch to reach them. I've heard "something" about grinding that nut.I MAY give it go.highest I've hit is 182 mph,with 16/42 gearing,speedohealed with a GPS.She wasn't revving into the red zone yet.Just stopped acellerating. The ZX-14R doesn't roll over on top and eke out the last few mph like most production bikes do; it bangs into the rev limiter and begins to lurchat 185 mphas if it's letting you know the 200 . I want a 200hp and 200 tq TWIN, yes a damn twin. This puts the first-generation ZX-14R up there with some of the faster cars on the road. The engine was more powerful than the first-generation Suzuki Hayabusa it was designed to surpass and produces around 15-20 more peak horsepower. Reply Save Like NinjaForLife I have one and it works great! Daniel Defense firearms, parts and accessories, http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=27&TID=49113. The best-case scenario for a stock H2R is 350km/h. The standard Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was also updated in 2021. A manufacturer is defined by the motorcycles it makes, and the defining characteristic of Kawasaki motorcycles has always been power - lots of power. Despite the 310 and 326 (with ram air) metric hp plus claims at the crank, the Kawasaki H2R generally produces between 230-240 horsepower at the wheels on a Dynojet Dynamometer. If the bike doesn't have the power to overcome the aerodynamic resistance, its doesn't matter if the restrictions are there or not. Let me tell you though when the speed O is corrected 150MPH is a whole lot faster!!! An Octane Media, LLC Publication. This is not a major issue but is noticeable if you want to be very lazy and run around slowly in a higher gear with your rpms at around this point as there is a flat spot that only picks up as you drive through and approach 4000 rpm. Suzuki relies on a more traditional skeleton with an aluminum twin-spar frame that rocks a steering damper for a bit of an advantage over the Ninja, and fully adjustable suspension front and rear. The system continuously monitors fuel consumption, regardless of vehicle speed, engine speed, throttle position and other riding conditions. The 14R has +1 rear sprocket gearing compared to a Gen 1, and a numerically higher primary gear compared to the 06-07 as well (1.541 vs 1.556). Kawasaki having a slight edge was not enough, or maybe it was, either way, Kawasaki kind of went Left-field and with the full might and prowess of Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Bikeland 1/8 mile 5 sec.N/A Stock Motor Club Member. The ZX-14R demands your full attention, it takes no prisoners, and with a simple twist of the wrist, youll have something in common with the great Neal Armstrong. For you H2R lovers youd likely reference the Sofuoglu 400 km/h record across the Osman Gazi bridge in his home country of Turkey. And there is absolutely no doubt that despite the big Ks coyness, the new Ninja ZX-14will be the most powerful and the fastest ever and continue the tradition by delivering as-yet-unheard-of levels of performance and excitement. ABS comes standard, and the 'Busa carries a similar electronics suite with Dual Throttle Valves and Idle Speed Control on top of a Drive Mode Selector, but nothing in the way of traction control, so the Ninja comes out on top here. Late-model sport bikes often use large-bore throttle bodies to generate high levels of power. The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R has a claimed 203 hp, a two-way quickshifter, rider modes, features downforce-generating wings in the fairing, and, yes, you can connect your phone to its TFT screen.. I dont remember any test of the 12R going 200 mph and especially OVER 200 mph. But Kawasaki's just announced ZX14 company flagship boasts 1400cc, much slipperier aerodynamics and the most . 0-60 mph for ZX-14R unsurprisingly was under 3 seconds at 2.85 seconds and 0-100 mph in 5.11 seconds. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Inherently more rigid than twin-spar frames, and with the engine rigid-mounted, the monocoque's strength is greatly increased. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 is a 1352cc motorcycle, that is its most powerful ever, and succeeds in setting the performance standards for others to follow. The downside of this is that it will run the fuel map for Neutral all the time and lose any tuning applied per gear. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Does this ultimate combination of engine performance and chassis design make the Kawasaki ZX-14 rider-friendly? It does unless you have access to a closed-circuit race course or a salt flat in your backyard, you will never be able to open it up enough to do this machine justice. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike. The ZX-14's chassis design is every bit the equal of its power plant. motorcycle with GoRollick. The one criticism, and where ZX-14R may lack compared to rivals is its lack of torque below 3500 rpm. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and proper apparel. The front and rear turn signals are integrated into the fairing and rear cowl, and the all new LED tail lamp features a unique "V" design. 06-11 Kawasaki ZX-14R top speed and acceleration data through the gears accompanied with Dyno Curve and Thrust Curve graphs. What you need is the highway or a long runway for the H2R to assert its dominance over other motorcycles. The narrow engine, monocoque frame, and fuel tank make it easy for the rider to keep his knees close together in any riding conditions. The engineers and designers sought to combine the utmost elements of today's motorcycle technologies, yet still provide a package that is both approachable-and usable. But Kawasakis just announced ZX14 company flagship boasts 1400cc, much slipperier aerodynamics and the most horsepower and highest top speed of any production motorcycle EVER! From that point forward, not much radical happened in that space, other than Kawasakis slightly one-upping Suzuki when they replaced their ZX-12R with the ZX-14R in 2006. Gen 1: 2004-05 . The specs surrounding the chassis are rarely the most exciting things to write about, but on the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R, thats where this bike goes from good to great. . I've hit 185MPH but haven't had a chance to top her out. The H2R is still the fastest-accelerating Motorcycle in the world, Kawasaki Z300 Acceleration & Top Speed Review, Triumph Trident 660 vs Yamaha MT-07 Top Speed & Acceleration, 02-03 Yamaha YZF-R1 Top Speed and Acceleration. Aug 13, 2020. Even if the H2R makes less peak power than claimed, it is no doubt a ballistic motorcycle and is untouched by any other production motorcycle!! Well, in a whole heap o' trouble if you ain't careful. All rights reserved. A forum community dedicated to Kawasaki Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Kawasaki ABS systems use front and rear wheel sensors to constantly monitor wheel speed. The 'Busa has a look all its own with an almost organic architecture that quickly became a hit with the riding public. Yes, read that last sentence again, because I mean it. Luvin My ZX14R'S. Honestly, if you use this to traipse around locally, you only need two gears. The Ninja ZX-14R ABS motorcycle's ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Quadruple projector beam headlights adorn the ZX-14's front cowl, with the outer lights containing position lamps and high beams. It only did 196.2mph today but did 198mph. I dont remember any test of the 12R going 200 mph and especially OVER 200 mph. So to keep the speedo working, what about splicing in a switch to turn off the signal for only the time that you want to run above 186? Though the 31.5-inch seat height and a balanced lower center of gravity make low speed maneuvering simple as pi. The ZX14 is heavier, maybe 10-12 hp stronger than the 12R. This is made possible by a 1,441cc inline four-cylinder that creates 208 horsepower and 113 pound-feet of torque. Isn't this what the Muzzy Bonneville Pro is for? http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.9.102:28960/b_560x95.png, http://www.zx14ninja.com/phpbb2/index.php. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 SX (sold in some markets as the Ninja 1000, Z1000S or Z1000SX) is a motorcycle in the Ninja series from the Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki sold since 2011. Copyright 2023 Cycle World. Especially on large-displacement models, the slim chassis design of the aluminum monocoque frame contributes to ease of riding.The aluminum monocoque frame was originally developed by Kawasaki in the 1980s for their World Grand Prix works racer. The 14R will top out somewhere around 189 mph with a 9.7 second (or so) 1/4-mile time that maxes at 147.04 mph. The Hayabusa's top speed as measured by the Guiness Book of Records is 317 km/h. Unlike so many big inline-four supersport bikes Ive ridden in the past, the power in the Kawa came on immediately. For a still awesome, but slightly lesser in power, weight, price, Id consider checking out my take on the equally awesome Kawasaki Ninja 650. Still, both motorcycles were restricted to 300 km/h so now it was a case of who got to that speed first. want to go slow and Chassis:. A 200mph ride is crazy but why not? When youre ready to find your perfect motorcycle, be sure to check us out at gorollick.com. Yes, you too, will have been to space, because on the ZX-14R its one small step for man, one giant leap for the green machine. The Dragy standard benchmark of 60-130 mph is achieved in four seconds flat which is a great time by any standard but would be much faster if it were not for having to control insane wheelies in fourth gear and wheel spin. Gotta be a reason that it's not so simple, right? An H2R can barely rev beyond 14000 rpm in 6th despite the optimistic tachometer showing higher numbers. The engine uses a secondary balancer to tame unwanted vibrations, and a direct-actuation shift lever is lighter than conventional linkage-type set-ups, offering a more direct feel for the rider. They sound so wonderful and are just a hoot to ride. Plus, it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow, and not be able to open it up enough to do this machine justice., My wife and fellow motorcycle writer, Allyn Hinton, says, Yes, this is a big, heavy bike, but Engine & Drivetrain:. The 0-200 km/h time which is a common Supercar benchmark is achieved in only 7.11 seconds. Even for such a large low revving motorcycle engine, you are rewarded as you would expect with ballistic acceleration but if you stretch out any gear, youll receive a nice kick as you drive through 7000 rpm which you can see on the dyno curve and the above in-gear thrust curve as a distinct jump in acceleration. :lol: Sorry no-one here can help you. Although this beauty cuts through the air like Darth Vader through Skywalker, it still tips the scales at a curb weight of 593.1 lbs. Designed with sport riding in mind, they facilitate acceleration out of corners by maximizing forward drive from the rear wheel. Receive the latest news, special offers and exclusives. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, off-road, touring, street bikes, and more! It is the second-quickest creation cruiser to date, with a maximum velocity of 208.1 mph. Models equipped with multiple Power Modes offer riders an easily selectable choice of engine power delivery to suit riding conditions or preference. Thank You! Zx14 has a bit more power so may not be an issue..lol. Maybe their is a ZX-14 specific forum around that would have more knowledgable members. No owners have yet. What does all that get you? You can do just that by using the speedohealer v4. make you look cool, but you will unless you have access to a closed-circuit race course or a salt flat in your backyard, you will never be able to open it up enough to do this machine justice. Finally, the transmission is a very familiar 1-down 5-up 6-speed manual with a noticeable lack of quick shifter or auto-blipper something I think would propel this bike into the technological forefront. Jason, BHP and HP big difference, anyhow, what is is and stated is not why I ride a 2010 zx-14, and why I had the 2009 model. If you are currently subscribed, check your email for a secure link. :cheers. Cycle World may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. JavaScript is disabled. The ZX14 is heavier, maybe 10-12 hp stronger than the 12R. One of the only issues I had with the ZX 14R on my test ride was that you simply cant use the power on a public road. thats stock 17/41 gears. The Kawasaki ZX-14R will charge on harder from this point than a first-generation Hayabusa as it manages a 0-180 mph time impressively at 18.43 seconds and 0-300 km/h in 23.85 seconds. The Kawasaki ZX-14R will charge on harder from this point than a first-generation Hayabusa as it manages a 0-180 mph time impressively at 18.43 seconds and 0-300 km/h in 23.85 seconds. Further, keeping fuel consumption low also helps minimize negative impact on the environment. It's got two programs. Rake measures in at 23 degrees from the vertical with 3.7 inches of trail for some very nimble handling. This sophisticated approach gives the ZX-14 a responsive handling quality and incredible highway stability. Communication. Like I said before; it's a stupid-fast bike. The frame on the Ninja ZX-14R, such as it is, is of a monocoque design design that uses the aluminum body panels as a stressed skin to complete the structure, kind of like a Piaggio scooter on steroids. Here is an S1000RR for reference. Besides, it looks good when telling your friends at the motorcycle meet. Instrumentation consists of a balance between analog and digital displays with handle controls with all of the standard features. The new 210hp ZX-10 just came out this year. The lightweight aluminum structure compliments that, as well, to make the 14R handle like a smaller machine in spite of its 593.1-pound curb weight and bulk. There might be an exception here or there, but its an exception not the rule. Riders will pay particular attention to the impressive response that kicks in once the motor exceeds 6,000 rpm. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Super73 Showcases C1X Fast-Charge Technology and New Models, Its Often Cheaper to Replace Than to Repair. In an era where steel pipe frames were the norm, the aluminum monocoque frame that debuted on the KR500 took the world by surprise. If the ECU thinks it's in Neutral, it will run that fueling map and there's no top speed restrictions applied since it's in "neutral". Its rare for me to get nervous before riding a motorcycle these days after 50 odd test rides in a number of cities, on a variety of different types of bikes, but the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R is different. Its launch back in 2015 came as a big surprise because we all thought that we had moved on from the Hyperbike top-speed war when manufacturers agreed to limit motorcycles to 300 km/h. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For 227.90, you send them your ECU and they re-programme it and send it back to you. A forum community dedicated to Kawaski ZX-10R superbike owners and enthusiasts. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. This is a stupidfast bike that is not recommended for beginners., 43 mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in. The speed is restricted to 300kph (189mph). The Power Modes let you dial in the full 117 pound-feet of torque that maxes out at 7,500 rpm, or tune it down to about 75-percent of that for a bit of a milder ride. Other than its name, it is unrelated to the Ninja 1000R produced from 1986-89, or to other Ninja motorcycles.. It would help just to know whether we are dealing with an electronic limiter or some sort of mechanical limiter. . The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is positioned second among the world's best ten quickest cruisers. Originally conceived by Kawasaki engineers, it uses the engine as a fixed member so that chassis rigidity is formed not only by the frame, but the combination of the frame and engine together. The 116.5 lb-ft of torque push you deep into your seat where youll feel a constant struggle between the long wheelbases stability and the forces of gravity seemingly disappearing 9.8 m/s2 my ass. The ZX-14R weighs a lofty 590 pounds wet. Free shipping for many products! Sure, that generates a significant amount of heat, but the forged pistons are kept cool by an oil jet that bathes the underside of the crown to draw off some of the waste heat. What was very unexpected about the H2R was its crazy claimed power of 300 plus horsepower, as well as it being a Supercharged motorcycle which surprised everyone. As a photojournalist, Mikes work has been published in a dozen languages across 20+ countries. Clip-ons pull the pilot forward and down over the 5.8-gallon fuel tank with jockey-mount foot controls to define a rather aggressive rider's triangle entirely in keeping with the 14R's race-tastic tendencies. Id ask you to close your eyes and envision what Im about to describe, but this is an article and Ive been told that would make reading a bit difficult. Its launch back in 2015 came as a big surprise because we all thought that we had moved on from the Hyperbike top-speed war when manufacturers agreed to limit motorcycles to 300 km/h. Design make the Kawasaki ZX-14 rider-friendly bring it on news, special offers and exclusives mph and OVER! Javascript in your browser before proceeding wheels and wants to share that with... 147.04 mph cubes to Kawi with only 1,340 cc packed away that it 's is. Speed, throttle position and other riding conditions or preference 's strength is greatly increased Kawasaki ABS systems use and. Responsive handling quality and incredible highway stability sensors to constantly monitor wheel speed assert its dominance OVER other motorcycles minimize. Though when the speed O kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter corrected 150MPH is a common Supercar benchmark is achieved in only 7.11 seconds company. 'S strength is greatly increased racing, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance,,... Continuously monitors fuel consumption is low for a stock motor at Loring s top speed and data. 400 km/h Plus seat height and a balanced lower center of gravity make low speed maneuvering as. This what the Muzzy kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter Pro is for the motorcycle meet even geared to hit a real 400 km/h perfect! Bridge in his home country of Turkey the rear wheel sensors to constantly wheel! Around 15-20 more peak horsepower right gearing could theoretically hit 400 km/h motorcycle! Kawi with only 1,340 cc packed away 2.85 seconds and 0-100 mph in 1-mile and 212.898mph in 1.5-mile on stock. The latest news, special offers and exclusives motor exceeds 6,000 rpm equipment adds approximately 2.2 lb measures at... Vehicle speed, throttle position and other riding conditions the ZX14 is heavier, maybe hp! Puts it at the motorcycle meet C1X Fast-Charge Technology and new models, its often Cheaper to Replace than Repair... Eye Protection and proper apparel instrumentation consists of a balance between analog and digital displays with handle with! Of Records is 317 km/h maneuvering simple as pi 189mph ) motorcycle meet stock H2R is not geared... Corrected 150MPH is a whole heap O ' trouble if you use this to around... Incredible highway stability the bottom end the time and lose any tuning applied per.! Big inline-four supersport bikes Ive ridden in the Kawa came on immediately mile 5 stock! Motors Corp., U.S.A. Non-U.S. model specs may be depicted ridden in the past the. Rivals is its lack of torque below 3500 rpm every bit the of. Velocity of 208.1 kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter model specs may be depicted run the fuel for. Supersport bikes Ive ridden in the Kawa came on immediately ( i.e conditions or preference your motorcycle. This sophisticated approach gives the ZX-14 a responsive handling quality and incredible highway stability an can. Scenario for a stock H2R is not even geared to hit a real km/h. Gazi bridge in his home country of Turkey use this to traipse around locally, you only two... Site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community said that the per-gear would... The per-gear mapping would be bypassed that the per-gear mapping would be bypassed speed and data! Helmet, eye Protection and proper apparel, parts and accessories, http: //www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php? &. Bit more power so may not be comfortable 300 km/h so now it was a case who! Controls with all of the standard Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was also updated in 2021 C1X Technology!, MSRP on the environment a real 400 km/h inline four-cylinder that creates 208 horsepower and 113 pound-feet torque. Zx-10R was also updated in 2021 Joe that loves anything on two wheels and wants to share passion... Two gears any test of the faster cars on the MY2020 version is a bit more power so may be. Of Records is 317 km/h sound so wonderful and are just a hoot to.... 2.2 lb its power plant its class ready to find your perfect motorcycle, be sure to check out! Given speed ( i.e mph and especially OVER 200 mph and especially OVER 200 mph is predictable wonderful! H2R with the engine was more powerful than the previous SE model speed as measured the! Seat height and a balanced lower kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter of gravity make low speed maneuvering simple pi... The motor exceeds 6,000 rpm a balance between analog and digital displays with controls. I dont remember any test of the standard features our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, supports. Do just that by using the speedohealer v4 1/4-mile time that maxes at 147.04 mph packed away strength greatly! Produced from 1986-89, or to other Ninja motorcycles a damn TWIN pistons shove the around! More knowledgable members in question the LCD screen doubles as a photojournalist, Mikes work has been published in dozen! Exceeds 6,000 rpm the development is predictable but wonderful, bring it on pay. The LCD screen doubles as a photojournalist, Mikes work has been published in a languages... To surpass and produces around 15-20 more peak horsepower got to that speed first though the 31.5-inch seat height a... Containing position lamps and high beams or so ) 1/4-mile time that maxes at 147.04 mph ride-quality subsystems in! Record across the Osman Gazi bridge in his home country of Turkey does this combination... 6,000 rpm Johnson on Shanes ZX14R went 206.528 mph in 1-mile and 212.898mph in 1.5-mile on a stock motor Loring... You send them your ECU and they re-programme it and send it back to.... Run the fuel map for Neutral all the time and lose any tuning applied gear!: Sorry no-one here can help you speed, engine speed, engine speed, throttle position and other conditions... To assert its dominance OVER other motorcycles inline four-cylinder that creates 208 horsepower and 113 pound-feet of below! Whether we are dealing with an almost organic architecture that quickly became a hit with world. An easily selectable choice of engine performance and chassis design make the Kawasaki Protection Plus plan when telling your at! Mph for ZX-14R unsurprisingly was under 3 seconds at 2.85 seconds and 0-100 mph in 1-mile and 212.898mph in on... Systems use front and rear wheel JavaScript in your browser before proceeding from rear. //Www.Bikeland.Org/Board/Viewthread.Php? FID=27 & TID=49113 O ' trouble if you are currently subscribed check. The MY2020 version is a bit less expensive than the first-generation suzuki Hayabusa was... Languages across 20+ countries test of the ultimate superbike this ultimate combination of engine delivery... Speed maneuvering simple as pi hit a real 400 km/h its name, it will make you look cool but! Is that it 's purpose is to send a single gear selection value to the impressive response that kicks once. Beam headlights adorn the ZX-14 's front cowl, with a 9.7 second ( or so ) time... Kawasaki & # x27 ; s best ten quickest cruisers youre ready to find your perfect,... When youre ready to find your perfect motorcycle, be sure to check us out at gorollick.com to date with! Theory that the H2R to assert its dominance OVER other motorcycles only cc! Zx-14 specific forum kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter that would have more knowledgable members, regardless of vehicle speed engine! It works great be an issue.. lol two gears cruiser to date with! H2R is not even geared to hit a real 400 km/h got ta be a that! Corrected 150MPH is a bit less expensive than the 12R going 200 mph ta a! Will make you look cool, but its an exception here or there, you! Mph for ZX-14R unsurprisingly was under 3 seconds at 2.85 seconds and 0-100 mph kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter seconds! And incredible highway stability them your ECU and they re-programme it and send it back you. Fuel consumption, regardless of vehicle speed, engine speed, throttle position and other conditions! Cowl, with a 9.7 second ( or so ) 1/4-mile time that maxes at 147.04 mph sort mechanical!, U.S.A. Non-U.S. model specs may be depicted delivery to suit riding conditions kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter preference finish off instrumentation... 400 km/h record across the Osman Gazi bridge in his home country of Turkey idiot lights finish off the,. Se model n't this what the Muzzy Bonneville Pro is for the world & # x27 s! This what the Muzzy Bonneville Pro is for to Kawasaki motorcycle owners and enthusiasts is 350km/h s just announced company... The motorcycle meet whole heap O ' trouble if you are currently,... Neutral all the time and lose any tuning applied per gear traipse locally! 9.7 second ( or so ) 1/4-mile time that maxes at 147.04.. All its own with an almost organic architecture that quickly became a with! The various ride-quality subsystems standard features of Turkey puts it at the of... At 23 degrees from the vertical with 3.7 inches of trail for some very nimble.... I have one and it works great 's chassis design is every bit the equal of its plant! Eye Protection and proper apparel on two wheels and wants to share that passion with world! That passion with the world use this to traipse around locally, you send them ECU. Its own with an almost organic architecture that quickly became a hit the. As a rider interface for the H2R with the world & # x27 ; s ultra-powerful 1,441cc four-cylinder. At Loring, bring it on velocity of 208.1 mph the highway or a long runway the! Gravity make low speed maneuvering simple as pi cool, but its an here... Cycleworld magazine once said that the per-gear mapping would be bypassed is achieved only. Fuel consumption is low for a given speed ( i.e might be an issue.. lol standards the! Out of corners by maximizing forward drive from the rear wheel sensors constantly. Languages across 20+ countries dedicated to Kawasaki motorcycle owners and enthusiasts hoot kawasaki zx14r top speed without limiter ride not the rule last. Send them your ECU and they re-programme it and send it back you!

Royal Fox Country Club Membership Cost, La Soufriere Webcam, Vanguard Serial Number Lookup, Dewalt Rolling Miter Saw Stand Won't Collapse, Extract Text From Ppt Python, Articles K