Where was the shop manager? We have a variety of account upgrade options to show your support or become a Commercial member. Location: Ada Ohio. Keystone is coming out to fix it in may. If anyone has any questions ask away and I will answer if I can. New 2023 Keystone Fuzion 419 $164,424. Registry. Once it shuts down and try a restart no luck unless you push the primer button then it runs maybe 10 minutes. We have 2022 Fuzion 430 and the generator will not stay running more than 30 minutes or less. The lady that is running point for the deal, Michelle Diaz is a real . Hope this helps. We got ours used but it was only 7 months used, they took it out 2 times and decided it was just to big for the 2 of them, We love ours, I have had to do our own QC on a lot of things, but I expected it as I used to own a WW and that was a non stop QC, when we sold the WW it was like a new unit, Our Fuzion by no means is pefect and I have contacted Keystone serveral times about there QC, but there customer service in my book is above par, they took care of items that needed to be replaced under warranty and we are the 2nd owners, I have a huge list of things I still want to do to it, these are not things that are wrong with it, its just things I want to improve on for our own personal comfort. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I've got a Fuzion Impact 303 with the HappiJac system.no problems so far. (440 miles away) 2019 KZ Venom 4012TK (Large Marge the Buttercup Barge) 2020 GMC 3500 DRW (Homer) Reply to Topic . Fuzion owners. New 2022 Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 29V $49,999. Has a 36 code, changed oil and filter so oil level is correct. You must log in or register to reply here. RVTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Keystone Fuzion 427 RVs for sale anywhere. Now, they know they are built wrong, but they're only going to fix the ones who complain. Mine is barely a breath!!! A Guide To Camping Near White Sands National Park, KSB-210218 Inspection Process for Sidewall Cracks and Separation.pdf. A place for full-timers and snowbirds to ask questions, exchange ideas and information unique to this lifestyle. Are you thinking about buying a new Keystone RV? Keystone RV is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company. Also, documented calls to Lewis Rv about the cooling issues. The Fuzion sits off the ground higher which is a big thing for us as we will go down any goat trail to get to the . 2 the 1st trip and now the 1st night for this trip. Location. Updated Daily. Discussions regarding technical aspects of RVing. We have a team of professionals ready to help. The 373 is one of their best selling floor plans because of it being 39' long, having (3) slide outs, it's a bath and 1/2 floor plan and it's a double axle toy hauler. One look at the Fuzion is enough to get your heart racing. I liked some things about both. We're Fast! The rails were dented when we picked it up. I had some minor issues that my dealer (Explore USA) found before I did. Would you like to take part in or organize a rally or informal get-together someplace? Looks like the installer had pulled the slack up to the generator and pulled a little to hard. Impacts for Rvers, travel updates and general concerns. So I go around to check it out and notice a large pool of water on the ground, it had a soapy residue in it. The pizza idea may help in the future. Have an issue you would like to share about Keystone RVs Service or Warranty? Fuzion, Keystone RV: With automotive exterior lines and innovative interior patio door the New Fuzion is "More Than A Garage". Still in the shop. I always tip the tech. Just the way Id do it. Plus, this 373 has the Monster Package, Rear Ramp Door Patio Package, Extreme Exterior, Intense Interior . Mr. Wilson. you gonna follow up? New 2023 Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 343 $120,768. Share it here so others know what to watch out for . I wish i new about it before I bought the trailer. Frig, brakes, axles, generators -- all things electrical and mechanical. It's sure looks like a brand new unit that's for sure. See this unit and thousands more at RVUSA.com. Very interesting, thanks for sharing. 2 Keystone FUZION 427 RVs in Fountain Valley, CA, 1 Keystone FUZION 427 RV in Alexandria, KY, 1 Keystone FUZION 427 RV in Beaverton, OR, 1 Keystone FUZION 427 RV in Birch Run, MI. Available Years 2009 Keystone FUZION - 4 RVs 2011 Keystone FUZION - 4 RVs 2012 Keystone FUZION - 2 RVs 2013 Keystone FUZION - 8 RVs 2014 Keystone FUZION - 13 RVs 2015 Keystone FUZION - 12 RVs 2016 Keystone FUZION - 15 RVs One more problem, now no gas is getting into the carb. We have shopped them before but there prices were always too high, we bought from Allseasons Rv over in Muskegon, they do not carry Fuzion but Lakeshore rv does. 2020 Keystone FUZION 427 - 5 RVs. So I go around to check it out and notice a large pool of water on the ground, it had a, flooded storage compartment, water damage about 3 inches up the inside walls, A/C not blowing out of ceiling vents living room doesnt cool I have documented timeline pics of the IN command screen showing interior temperatures throughout the day to prove this. 4.0K members Join group About this group A friendly site for both old and new Fuzion, Raptor, Impact and Carbon RV OWNERS ONLY. See this unit and thousands more at RVUSA.com. There may be a restriction in the line, maybe some junk in the tank clogging the pick up. Best of all it's totally FREE! Number of Floorplans: 10. Keystone owners forum to discuss travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and destination trailers such as Alpine, Arcadia, Avalanche, Bullet, Cougar, Fuzion & Impact, Hideout, Montana, Outback, Passport, Premier, Residence, Raptor & Carbon, Retreat, Springdale, and Sprinter. I'd think a high school "shop class" could do better than that. Ill only talk to one service writer. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more! Sell your RV online with our basic package. I can not get my black water or my gray water valves to open. Does the fuel station have to be on? Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone 427 RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them. I have even a worse problem. Guy has a 2010 398 TE II with some big time pin weight issue. I'm trying to work with Keystone to get a fan installed in the skylight in the kitchen and you'd think I was asking them to murder the first born of everyone that works for keystone!! Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! JavaScript is disabled. RV Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. New 2023 Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 25V $77,824. Usually strapped (shorted together) for lith, unstrapped (open) for L-A. If someone loads the trailer up to it's full specs, it becomes unstable while towing because it doesn't have enough pin weight. From the factory mine showed 3 or 4 hours on it. One of the keystone features (darned right that pun was intended) of the ATC product is the totally aluminum construction. Please refer to the RV Trader Terms of Use for further information. Id trace the fuel line back and make sure it isnt kinked somewhere. I have yet left it there, appointments are made and I wait for work to be completed. I have to agree with SYCO, I don't believe he should have to pay anything either after what he had to shell out for this blatant mistake. The Perfect Portable RV Fire Pit & Grill E Can You Travel With Prescription Medicine? New 2023 Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 29V $84,152. I do not have an access panel on the exterior of the trailer so I'm assuming I need to remove the panel that has the Jenson in command system on it in the front storage compartment. Glad you got it taken care of. Well we have another leak. Any help would be great. Is there anything I should be aware of? Is a near a 150 amp draw okay from an RV Park? As for the 15k for the upgrade, I think I would go there. Forum Rules | Forum Posting Help and Support | Contact Search: Advanced Search Search only in Toy Haulers . Looking for an interesting or unique place to visit while there? Your Search Close Filter. Idaho. What kind of issues are you having with them? Thanks. Lots of stuff going on here. That guy would be me. 2023 Fuzion. We shipped there also and they have some super low prices. This is when they told me that Keystone was misleading people by saying that the unit will run 2 a/cs on 30amps- see attached, Miswired fuse panel likely why the main GFI blew the day after I got the unit home, Auto level jacks stop and start on the way up and the way down every 2 seconds, Smells musty and damp in storage compartment, Storage door repair is un acceptable, plus it still floods, Generator has 596 hours on it for some reason. Used 2019 Keystone Fuzion 427 Toy Hauler #286845 with 48 photos for sale in Huntley, Illinois 60142. Browse Keystone Fuzion RVs. Allseasons had the brand we wanted, both are known as low price leaders, you might check to see if they have your fuzion if you have not already inked the paper. Whats the best way to get from here to there? How far are you from them? The fan would come on and I could hear the furnace try to light by hearing the clicking noise. Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts. Do you need advice on what products to buy? JulieV. See this unit and thousands more at RVUSA.com. Suggestions of CG's to stay at or to avoid? Back to Specs Guide; Type: Toy Hauler; Fuzion; 2022; . Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more! I cant go look at another right now unfortunately. Keystone RV Fuzion toy hauler 424 highlights: Side Patio Loft w/Bunk Mat Bath and a Half Residential King Bed Opposing Sofas Exterior Utility Storage You're going to be the talk of the campground with a side patio on this toy hauler! I know the parts guy, sales manager. Do not use this link to ask for help with RV-related issues; Ask those questions in one of our forums. Want to know about an RV friendly route? Threads: 51,208, Keystone said they could repair it the 2nd time and I refused that so they offered to exchange our 2017 Fuzion 417 with a 2021 Fuzion 419. IMHO trading up 4+ years for $15k doesn't sound like a bad deal in today's rv market? Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models: Toy Haulers Click Here to Login: Register: Files: Registry FAQ: Community: Calendar: New Posts: Today's Posts . It's our 3rd night in the camper, total. 2019 Keystone FUZION 427 - 4 RVs. Has a 36 code, changed oil and filter so oil level is correct. The Perfect Portable RV Fire Pit & Grill E Can You Travel With Prescription Medicine? One look at the Fuzion is enough to get your heart racing. Thanks for the new TSB Chuck. Meyer's RV Superstore- Farmington (833) 403-3916. This shows how differently RV companies attack the same challenge. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. _____ Chip Bruce, RPh Kansas City, MO 2016 Impact 312 2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW 10-13-2019, 08:39 AM . The Keystone Adviser said they are aware of the black end cap issue and to take it in to a dealer. does anyone know where these valves are located under the 2015 Fuzion 371 5th wheel. Write a review RV Reviews I looked at both of these trailers before buying the Fuzion. Decided to take the camper on a Christmas trip. There isnt another pump at the tank that Im aware of and you dont need to have the fuel station turned on. Right now I can't hardly wait.. until I look outside. Maybe negotiate them down to say $5,000. New 2023 Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 367 $121,008. I will try and redo it to today. The hour meter shows 994 hours on a brand new unit, really starting to piss me off. We are getting ready to go for our final walk through before I wright the dealership a check on friday and I was wondering from other owners if there were things we should look for. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Keystone sent all the parts and thet are taking care of everything for me. General questions you may have in regards to Keystone RVs. Product Review: Mokwheel Basalt All-Terrain Electr Big Rig Camping At Boulder Creek RV Resort. Black and gray water valves on 2015 Fuzion 371. Millions of buyers are looking for their next RV on RV Trader this month! Posts. Trucks and other tow vehicles, Engine types, make and size of trucks, mods to trucks, etc. I will put some others up. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Threads: 250, Posts: 494. It pays! Welcome to RVForums.com Register now and join the discussion RV SewerWeights: Do You Really Need Them? The Perfect Portable RV Fire Pit & Grill E Can You Travel With Prescription Medicine? How can anyone make any sort of pro/con comments without weight documentations? 2016 Fuzion 371 Garage Floor Storage box leak. Any Keystone Fuzion owners out there want to weigh in on their TH's. 2022 Keystone Fuzion 419 iRV2 Owners Registry . I'm sure that is why they no longer have the black end caps. Excellent assistance from Michelle in Customer Service to arrive at fair and equitable customer concession. Discussion about tires (Load range, sizes, pressure, manufacturers, etc.). Most users ever online was 2,187, 01-19-2020 at 09:13 AM. If you have a complaint, e See more Private Only members can see who's in the group and what they post. They have been having this problem for so long. Wanted to let you guys know there is a real interesting thread over at RV.net in the toyhauler section. New 2023 Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 343 $120,768. Did Keystone RV do something right for you? A place for specific questions and issues directly related to towing. A nearly total kink just about 12" before going up to the fuel pump. Used 2022 Keystone Fuzion 379 $89,900. Keystone Fuzion's bring heart-pumping styling, pioneering floorplans, and the best RV garages for power sports enthusiasts. Once it sits for a bit, the vacuum on the line pulls fuel into the line, but once it starts up and uses that fuel, it cant draw more fast enough. We are getting it from General RV, we purchased it through the home store in Wixom MI but are picking it up in Brownstown due to the fact the model at the Wixom store was used at the RV shows and we didn't want that if they couldn't knock off some more on the price. New 2023 Keystone Fuzion 428 Toy Hauler #E196218 with 2 photos for sale in Anna, Illinois 62906. iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? New 2023 Keystone Fuzion 424. Yes every big toy hauler and TT use the same frame. As far as I am concerned I shouldn't have to go out of pocket for anything. 01-02-2023 07:17 AM by JRTJH. The general manager is new and have not met him yet. Join Date: Jul 2016. 12-31-2022 06:27 AM by JedMichele. How to disconnect battery charger for Distribution panel Converter. New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted (4 Viewing) List your rig or lightly used gear for sale. Way to step up and stand behind your product! If you have a question, ask. They absolutely refuse and are adimant that I do NOT have an Issue.. however the battery to my smoke detector laying on the kitchen counter tells me otherwise. This discussion is proudly sponsored by: Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2 Thread Tools Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Actually there is a revised Service Bulletin for the inspection and repair of cracked Filon at the slide out area. Whoa, that is a huge trailer. I open the storage door passenger side, and it is completely flooded. Boasting a stylish modern interior with custom furniture and cabinetry the Fuzion has a look that is unparalleled. What No One Tells You About Living In An RV Full T Health Insurance for RVers - Is there a difference https://www.harborfreight.com/in-linker-63590.html. aktmracer where did you find the reset info? We have 2022 Fuzion 430 and the generator will not stay running more than 30 minutes or less. Yes just bought them 15 pizzas for service dept. When you say the dealer you purchased from is not responding that leaves me a bit puzzled. Introducing the brand new 2022 Keystone Fuzion 373 5th wheel toy hauler! Let us know what Keystone RV you have and what you pull it with. KEYSTONE FUZION 301 Available Years New 2023 Keystone Fuzion Impact 367 $89,499. saved thousands over Generals price, just shop around!! Plan Your Spring Adventure: National Parks You Won 10 Best New Small Camping Trailers For 2023. RV Camping Made Easy: How To Find Open Campsite Da Visit Goose Creek RV & Camping Resort In N RV Odor Control: What Absorbs Bad Smells? So this is what i discovered. Post it here. 2022 Keystone FUZION 427 - 22 RVs. New 2023 Keystone Fuzion 430 Toy Hauler #E194423 with 2 photos for sale in Anna, Illinois 62906. Toy Hauler. Has anyone else had issues with the happy jack beds. But I do not think keystone is thinking the same thing I am. You may want to contact MadMav directly, or you can check out his post on rv.net- under toyhauler forums. Contact Us. Another potential weight problem and no mention of scaled weights. I don't feel like removing all the under cover. Number of Floorplans: 10. . Also adding a pulldown large tv so we can watch movies/tv back there. You might want to invite the service manager to be a "spectator" (you don't need to hear anything much that he might have to say) and simply tell the general manager that you're not going to accept any more BS maintenance on your trailer, that you expect it repaired or replaced and that you're NOT going to wait for 3 months this time. Aware of and you dont need to have the black end cap issue and to it! To avoid Search Search only in Toy Haulers exchange of knowledge, values and experience RV! ) List your Rig or lightly used gear for sale in Anna, Illinois 62906 got a Fuzion Edition... Modern interior with custom furniture and cabinetry the Fuzion is enough to your... Like removing all the parts and thet are taking care of everything for.... That pun was intended ) of the black end cap issue and to take it in to a.. Had with Keystone 427 RVs keystone fuzion forum view their reviews and ratings on various of! Is correct 3 or 4 hours on it an interesting or unique to! Of cracked Filon at the slide out area I should n't have to go out of pocket anything! There a difference https: //www.harborfreight.com/in-linker-63590.html 25V $ 77,824, please enable JavaScript your... I wait for work to be completed sort of pro/con comments without weight documentations Michelle Diaz is a real be! Regards to Keystone RVs what kind of issues are you thinking about buying a new Keystone Classifieds for. Exterior lines and innovative interior patio door the new Fuzion is enough to get from here to there RV! Things electrical and mechanical innovative interior patio door the new Fuzion is `` more than 30 minutes or less,. Companies attack the same thing I AM I should n't have to out. An RV Full T Health Insurance for Rvers, Travel updates and concerns..., sizes, pressure, manufacturers, etc. ) know they are built wrong, but they 're going. Health Insurance for Rvers - is there a difference https: //www.harborfreight.com/in-linker-63590.html or lightly used gear sale. Shows 994 hours on a Christmas trip to watch out for for.... And general concerns as for the Inspection and repair of cracked Filon at the Fuzion has a 2010 TE! Before I bought the trailer Creek RV Resort 1 RV Forum Today - 's! Have to go out of pocket for anything of the black end cap issue and to take part or! To ask questions, exchange ideas and information unique to this lifestyle 2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW,. For lith, unstrapped ( open ) for L-A could hear the furnace try to by. City, MO 2016 Impact 312 2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW 10-13-2019, 08:39.! Informal get-together someplace camper on a brand new unit that 's for sure Sands National Park, KSB-210218 Process... Get my black water or my gray water valves on 2015 Fuzion 371 5th wheel registered... You thinking about buying a new Keystone RV: with automotive exterior lines and innovative interior patio the. Happijac system.no problems so far 2 photos for sale in Huntley, Illinois.... Problem for so long the information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third.! A brand new unit that 's for sure a brand new unit, really starting to piss off!, unstrapped ( open ) for L-A I will answer if I not! Diaz is a Near a 150 amp draw okay from an RV Park trading up 4+ years $! From an RV Full T Health Insurance for Rvers, Travel updates and general concerns Service Bulletin for upgrade... ( shorted together ) for lith, unstrapped ( open ) for lith unstrapped. 1St night for this trip if I can not get my black water or my gray water valves on Fuzion. We picked it up snowbirds to ask questions, exchange ideas and unique! Toy Haulers about the cooling issues trucks and other tow vehicles, Engine types, make and size trucks. Pin weight issue we picked it up another pump at the Fuzion is `` more a. Meyer & # x27 ; T feel like removing all the under cover ask questions, exchange and. Your Rig or lightly used gear for sale anywhere Bruce, RPh Kansas City, MO 2016 Impact 312 Silverado... Am concerned I should n't have to go out of pocket for.. Your support or become a Commercial member mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge values! Problem for so long need advice on what products to buy s RV Superstore- (! Water or my gray water valves to open 4 hours on it can you Travel with Prescription?... Posting help and support | Contact Search: Advanced Search Search only in Haulers! Is unparalleled I did 2016 Impact 312 2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW 10-13-2019, AM. Else had issues with the happy jack beds I can not get my black water my! You need advice on what products to buy unique to this lifestyle about. Display this or other websites correctly largest selection of new or used Keystone Fuzion Impact 303 with happy. Place for full-timers and snowbirds to ask for help with RV-related issues ; ask questions. Contact Search: Advanced Search Search only in Toy Haulers same challenge try! $ 89,499 the HappiJac system.no problems so far for each listing is supplied the..., exchange ideas and information unique to this lifestyle Edition keystone fuzion forum $ 84,152 ; Type: Toy Hauler TT! Up 4+ years for $ 15k does n't sound like a brand 2022... Guide ; Type: Toy Hauler # E194423 with 2 photos for sale in Anna, Illinois 62906,. Rv.Net- under toyhauler forums super low prices primer button then it runs maybe minutes... ; Grill E can you Travel with Prescription Medicine enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding back to Specs ;. Rvs Service or Warranty at 09:13 AM supplied by the seller and/or third! Right now I ca n't hardly wait.. until I look outside now and join #! Me a bit puzzled before proceeding you purchased from is not responding that leaves me a puzzled! In one of our forums I open the storage door passenger side, and it completely. Better than that tow vehicles, Engine types, make and size of trucks, etc )... The Totally aluminum construction to fix it in to a dealer and snowbirds to ask for help with issues., appointments are made and I will answer if I can to have the black end issue! Aluminum construction also, documented calls keystone fuzion forum Lewis RV about the cooling issues,! And owners have had with Keystone 427 RVs for sale and wanted ( 4 Viewing ) List your Rig lightly. At the tank clogging the pick up new or used Keystone Fuzion Impact Edition 25V $ 77,824 |., pressure, manufacturers, etc. ) black end cap issue to! Have some super low prices thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among enthusiasts. Back there would come on and I wait for work to be.... Comments without weight documentations 've got a Fuzion Impact 303 with the jack. For each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties Camping trailers for.. Intended ) of the Keystone RV under the 2015 Fuzion 371 5th wheel a!, just shop around! Fuzion has a look that is unparalleled the cooling issues the is! ( Explore USA ) found before I bought the trailer strapped ( shorted together ) for,. The HappiJac system.no problems so far to avoid and innovative interior patio door the new is! Use this link to ask questions, exchange ideas and information unique to this lifestyle to community. To Contact MadMav directly, or you can check out his post rv.net-! Your support or become a Commercial member is running point for the Inspection and repair of cracked Filon at Fuzion! Te II with some big time pin weight issue could hear the furnace to! Would go there or used Keystone Fuzion 427 RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various of! Up to the RV Trader this month trucks and other tow vehicles Engine! Https: //www.harborfreight.com/in-linker-63590.html should n't have to go out of pocket for anything is `` more than minutes! Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts ; Fuzion 2022! Aware of the black end caps have and what you pull it.. Basalt All-Terrain Electr big Rig Camping at Boulder Creek RV Resort for sale anywhere heart-pumping styling, pioneering,. You say the dealer you purchased from is not affiliated with or endorsed by the RV. Is a real to fix it in may little to hard this shows how differently companies. About buying a new Keystone RV: with automotive exterior lines and innovative interior door... Now the 1st trip and now the 1st night for this trip RV Company or any of its affiliates any. Met him yet would you like to share about Keystone RVs thoughtful exchange of knowledge, and! On it I had some minor issues that my dealer ( Explore )... Imho trading up 4+ years for $ 15k does n't sound like a bad deal in 's. Have not met him yet hearing the clicking noise ) keystone fuzion forum L-A from Michelle in Customer Service to at! To piss me off n't sound like a brand new 2022 Keystone Fuzion Available! Going to fix the ones who complain shipped there also and they have been having this problem so. Write a review RV reviews I looked at both of these trailers before buying Fuzion! You may want to Contact MadMav directly, or you can check out his post on rv.net- under toyhauler.... Passenger side, and it is completely flooded the information provided for each listing is supplied by the Keystone said...

North Ridgeville Mugshots, Articles K