Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Details; SKU: 803067: Brand: Midwest Industries: Slight salt nothing too bad. Or, enter our Sweepstakes for your chance to win hand-picked gear. The Magpul MOE fixes all the shortcomings of the original. UPC: 812102034049. Billet machined from Aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum, Steel cross bolts that engage stainless heli-coils for superior clamping force, All installation tools and hardware are included, 100 percent made in the USA with a MI lifetime warranty. 2023 Midwest Industries, Inc. | CAGE Code: 6LQF0 | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions, Attaches to C39 rifles with Century Arms proprietary receiver rail interface, Puts optic on center or extremely close to center of the top cover on C39 AK rifles, Modular top piece allows the top to be changed to a different configuration later if desired, Constructed from hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum and melonite steel components, Feature the patented Elite Defense QD system for no tool adjustment and repeat zero locking, 100% Made in U.S.A., with MI Lifetime Warranty. Buy Midwest Ak Alpha T2 Mount Mi-ak-alpha-t2m: GunBroker is the largest seller of Scope Accessories & Scope Parts Scopes, Sights & Optics All: 978953924 . We want you to have a great experience. We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance. . 4.5. Is it an aesthetics issue or something else? Primary Weapons - AK-47 FSC47 7.62x39 Muzzle Brake. Added a .75 in cheek riser to the Z MOE stock. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status. Weve tried a lot of the stuff out there. anything extra and your Midwest AK Alpha Series Railed Dot Mount. Posted by Ray L Harrison Jr on Jan 30th 2019. Please note: Do you want to continue without logging in? Manufacturer #: MI-AKMDM-BF. Awesome product . Simple affordable truly solid mounting solution for mini red dot sights on the AK 47/74 platform (not for .223 variants). Midwest Industries AK Alpha Series T2 Mount $169.95 (Save $10.00) $159.95 Free 2 Day Shipping 2 models Midwest Industries Trijicon MRO Quick Detach Mount (21) $104.95 (Save $5.00) $99.95 5% Bonus Bucks Arisaka Defense Offset Optic Red Dot Sight Mount (9) $100.00 Version 2 with set screw. This mount is a 4.5 of 5. An AR, you're welcome. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. Outstanding addition to an AK truck gun. . Thanks for any help everyone. Bonus Bucks. If both are disabled, most likely you are using a browser that was last updated in 1997, or you don't have any choice in the matter. Account Gift Certificate balance will not be available. I've also heard of that one seeing some downrange use while MI specifically says their mount is for casual use only. Midwest Industries MI-AK-ALPHA-T2M: AK Alpha Series T2 Mount, Black. I highly recommend and give this product a five star review. Definitely loving the increase in AK related articles. Select what level shooter you are! Midwest Industries AK Alpha Series T2 Mount $169.95 (Save $10.00) $159.95 Free 2 Day Shipping. MI Midwest Industries AK Mini Dot Mount for Aimpoint T1 Micro, Primary Arms MD06, Vortex Sparc . NFA items will take longer to ship and are dependent upon ATF processing times. Extremely rigid optic and red dot mount for use with Picatinny mounted sights. I've got a Norinco MAK90 from back in the 90s. Made from durable aluminum; Features hard-anodized black finish; 1-piece design; The solid design of the Midwest Industries AKG2 Side Mount Tactical Base ensures that users can mount a wide variety of optics on their AK-style rifle and maintain zero, even in rugged . JavaScript is blocked by AdBlocker or ScriptBlocker, We're sorry - it looks like some elements of Dvor are being disabled by your AdBlocker. Theres a lot more out there than whats listed and feel this is luke warm at best from an informational and practical perspective. These make it easier on the shooter, and your range friends will thank you too. Steel stability struts are laser cut 4140 steel. Will trade for an Eotech or decent dot or just sell! Only Compatible with Midwest Industries Inc MI-MARMR Hand Guard. However, the featureless pistol grip photo is for an AR not an AK. No having to worry of the mount flying off if the screws come loose. Machined from Aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum, and designed with steel cross bolts that engage stainless heli-coils for superior clamping force. Cheap AK parts kits (with barrels) were flooding the market and cheap Combloc ammo was everywhere, but 5.56 and 7.62 NATO ammo was impossible to find, allegedly due to the "Global War on Terror." Want the most out of your AK? Expensive, whole rail set up is $320. Midwest Industries AK Side Rail Mount -. Daily Deals Citadel Boss Hog 20" Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun 3", Black - KATAC1220 $449.99 $299.99 Add to Cart Stock Caliber Brand Rating Price Apply It is more Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Midwest Industries AK 30mm Red Dot Sight Side Mount, Midwest Industries AK 30mm Red Dot Sight Side Mount MI-AK-RD Orderable Models. Remember, the best way to see how much of an upgrade your trigger really was is to measure the weights before and after. This mount "lower" can also be fitted with other "upper" configuration mounts depending on your optics "type". Check out our full line of Midwest Industries parts and accessories! If you decide on either of the first two, I would suggest to buy it from Rob Ski (AKOU - AK Operators Union) to sponsor him. MI-AK-ALPHA-T2M version allows for use with Aimpoint T2 pattern optics. Torque optic screws to manufacturer recommended specification. Kalinka Optics PK-01VS Red Dot. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>. Large front tab with girder design is super stiff yet very light (just 1.3 oz) Fits Russian and Yugo pattern AK rifles with standard rear sight block. But hopefully, weve helped you narrow down the list a bit. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! We don't want that at all! gear. $0 Bonus Bucks . Midwest Industries Gen 2 AK Side Mount for Aimpoint T1-T2 and Clones . Quick Detach AK Red Dot Mount for Aimpoint, Trijicon and 30mm Tube Red Dot Sights. Allows user to maintain factory rear sight with lower 1/3 cowitness sight picture. Trijicon MRO-C-2200003 1x25mm Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) Riflescope with 2.0 MOA Adjustable Red Dot Reticle (Without Mount) 4.5 out of 5 stars. Very delicate piece of kit that is easily deformed on installation (don't ask me how I know). This mount is the best option for easy removal and replacement for your AK optics. We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled. Red dot sits at 90 angle, does not effect zeroing. 1 bear creek arsenal ar 15 complete upper chambered in 7.62x39 with mlok rail - $250 To view this site, you must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser. Slide MI optic mount onto upper receiver and torque optic mount cross bolts to 40 inch lbs. The type of optic (red dot or scope) is your descision but I will tell you that MOST run a red dot with 47s and scopes with 74s due to the ballistics of the two different rounds. JP Enterprises Firearm Parts with Dvor Bucks, Optisan Precision Sports Optics Binoculars. It also places the optic a little farther forward, which gives you a great field of view but makes it a little harder to acquire the dot. The mount is compatible with only MI AK Alpha Series Handguards and has four attachment points for stability. Absolutely love this product. This mount is a super lightweight, like 1.4 oz on my scale lightweight. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. I used the older, discontinued Picatinny version of the Midwest Industries rail, and it secured all the attachments firmly, and the optic held zero. Free Shipping. 7.62x39mm burns pretty efficiently out of a short barrel, but this blast can helps tame any excess flash or blast. Installation: Remove bolts from MI optic mount and install desired red dot with compatible T1/T2 Interface. How to Mount a Red Dot Sight on a Handgun. By the end, youll know exactly what you need to make your AK the best suited for your task. KNS Precision Adjustable Gas Piston and 5. We end with a super important upgradethe trigger. $159.95. Shop all of our AK red dot mounts and AK47 scope mounts, including AK side mounts and AK dust cover mounts from brands like Midwest industries & Leapers. Midwest Industries AK Light & Laser Mount Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Required I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This would interface with the side rail found on many AK's. The PK-01VS is a 1x optic, so it does not have magnification. On my AK, the ALG AKT Trigger brought my trigger weight down to 3.1 pounds and reduced the post and pre-travel Amazing! If you plan on running a suppressor on your AK, the KNS adjustable gas piston is a must to help tune your gun. TWS Bitty Dot Mount (BDM) - smallest, lightest, beefiest, little red dot mount you can buy! As always, OpticsPlanet is proud to offer their most valued customers free shipping on orders over $49. Rail Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. Couldnt be happier. Type your email address and well send This one does come at a much higher expense and potentially a much harder install (depending on your gun) than the ALG. The AK is inferior in every way to the AR. So, while these are some of the PPT crews favorites, this is by no means a definitive list. Bonus Bucks. RED DOT SIGHTS, SPOTTING SCOPES, BINOCULARS, and NIGHT VISION . 2 palmetto state armory ar 15 complete lower with enhanced polished trigger $200. Selling a PA 1-6x lpvo acss SFP and Midwest industries 30mm AK mount. Midwest Industries AK 30mm Red Dot Sight Side Mount MI-AK-RD, Midwest Industries AK 47 Weapon Accessories, See more best rated Weapon Accessories products, Great mount, would be perfect with a few improvements, All Midwest Industries Weapon Accessories Reviews. So if you can, please enable cookies in your browser to get the best experience possible. RED Parts. Absolute return to zero with each removal/replacement. Red Dot Mounts for your rifle can be found here. The Strike Industries Featureless grip sports the unpopular but required fin for those who need state-compliant features. Scopes Rangefinders Spotting Scopes Binoculars Monoculars Night Vision Thermal Red Dot, Reflex & Holographic. On the more budget end, I really like the new Hi-Lux Micro-Max B-Dot mini-red dot sight. Whats your take on the ALG AK Enhanced Trigger? Midwest Industries AK 30mm Red Dot Sight Side Mount You May Also Like Best Rated Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Top Mounted Deployable Front and Rear Sight, Black, MI-CRS-SET (31) $176.95 $167.95 Save $9.00 Questions & Answers Would a strikefire ii sit low enough to co-witness with this mount? AK Master Mount Optic Mount - Full Length Rail, RS Regulate AK-312M Rear Biased Lower Scope Rail, UltiMAK M1B AK Scout Forward Optic Mount - No Vent Holes, RS Regulate AKOT Trijicon ACOG Compact Upper Scope Mount, Midwest Industries AK Alpha Series T2 Red Dot Mount, UltiMAK M2B AK Forward Optic Mount with Vent Holes, Midwest Industries AK Side Rail Mount - Gen 2, RS Regulate AKMT Trijicon MRO Mount Upper, RS Regulate AK-301M Front-Biased Lower Scope Rail - AKM, TWS Dog Leg AK-47 Top Rail Gen 3 - Yugo Model, RS Regulate VZ-304M Rear-Biased Lower Scope Rail - VZ.58, RS Regulate AK-310M Full-Length Lower Scope Rail - Romanian, RS Regulate AK-303M Full-Length Lower Scope Rail - AKM, Midwest Industries Gen 2 Side Mount - Aimpoint T1/T2, RS Regulate AKML Micro Red Dot Mount Upper, Midwest Industries Gen 2 Yugo Side Mount - Aimpoint T1/T2, RS Regulate AKOG Trijicon ACOG Upper Scope Mount, Midwest Industries AK Side Railed Scope Mount, Midwest Industries Gen 2 AK Side Mount - ACOG, Midwest Industries AK Railed Gas Tube - Standard, YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS, 8% OFF Sitewide + 5% Bonus Bucks - code: SAVE8. . The Midwest Industries Railis the most versatile mount since it gives you Picatinny rails on the top. Manufacturer Midwest Industries Mfg No MI-AK-ALPHA-RDM SKU 6170718 UPC 812102034117 . Personalize your experience. Magpuls MOE handguard is the same length as a standard AK handguard, but provides M-LOK slots for accessories, improved ergonomics, and holds up to the heat. 1 Midwest Industries AK Railed Scope Mount - Most Durable AK Scope Mount This is the first of two quality scope mounts from Midwest Industries. Midwest Industries AK Alpha Series Railed Dot Mount. What more can you ask for? Search and buy from our huge selection of RedDot Mount. During the data transfer we were unable to preserve nicknames, authors, or helpful scores for older reviews. Dang, the alg trigger has doubled in price since this article. Midwest Industries; Reptilia; Riton Optics Scope Mounts; Samson Manufacturing; Sig Sauer; . Accepts most full size 30mm Red Dot sights. They are built as rugged as the AK rifle itself. 2. This stock folds, has adjustable length of pull, and can accept a cheek riser. Has a red illuminated chevron reticle. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. Returns to zero every time. It adds negligible weight to the front end by integrating a rail system with the gas tube. For $320 shipped. I have it on two rifles and it is rock solid when mounted and makes mounting and getting a good cheek weld really easy. Midwest Industries AK-SS Universal Smooth Handguard AK-47 /74 Black - DISPLAY MODEL. Total Impact Guns and Indoor Range. Midwest has come out with their version, which features an adjustable nut that makes installation really easy. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Everything is upgradeable and its mostly a matter of preference but my top picks are 1. MI AK Side Railed Scope Mount Midwest Industries. Have a shorter-barrelled AK? Optics & Mounts - Holographic - Scopes - Red Dot; Gun Case; Muzzle Devices. The original thin AK grip can leave much to be desired. Head on over to our Outdoor Gear store for steep price cuts on firearms essentials. It holds zero very well but does heat up the optic, so youll have to either shoot slowly or opt for a quality optic that is tough enough, like the Aimpoint H-1 pictured above (Best Red Dots). Trying out a new red dot optic from Vortex on my Wasr 10/63 . Midwest Industries Mini Red Dot Sight Mount with Integral Rear Iron Sight AK-47, AK-74 for Burris FastFire Optic Steel Black. Midwest Industries (11) Price $ $ Update Other In Stock (10) 1-11 of 11 Results Sort By: AK Alpha Series Railed Top Cover (1 review) . Click below for a FREE LESSON! Learn more at. And if youre in love with a specific AR-15 stock (Best AR-15 Stocks), you can get an adapter that allows your AK to use any of them that you like. The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. Buy it cheap, stack it deep, and have something for every major caliber, which is an unnecessary and unreasonable burden on shooters. How about a can that pushes the blast forward? MI scope mount is garbage and unusable on any AKM - wont fit due to rear sight or sits back too far to view. A recently developed right eye problem made sighting the red dot very difficult. Subscribe to our newsletter. Midwest Industries AK 47/74 Generation 2 30MM Red Dot Quick Detach Modular AK Scope Mount (2) $199.95 (Save $11.00) $188.95 5% Bonus Bucks. Aluminum components are made from hardcoat anodizes 6061 aluminum. Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty. $159.95. Troy also makes a railed gas tube option. You have reached the maximum order quantity for this product. I'm seeing plenty of items out there, but seem to always get tripped up by the upper receiver attachment for stocks. We like Midwest for all their AK stuff (and their AR-15 Handguards). I have one on order. $150.00 Ammo. 2 models Midwest . 4. Centerfire Handgun Rounds; Disclaimer: Manufacturers warranty is subject to change without prior notice. Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties. I have upgraded other things but I think these are what make my AK what it is. AK Master Mount Optic Mount AK Master Mount Side Rail Kit Midwest Industries AK Mount For Sale Email SignUp Their policies are below. This second generation Midwest Industries optics mount allows you to place your favorite red dot sights on AK-47/AKM pattern rifles with a side sight rail. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). A cheaper mount can be the one made by UTG Leapers MTU016 PRO (some people like it, some had some alignment issues with it). In Stock. The Zhukov is my favorite AK stock as of now. Midwest Industries, Inc. is a U.S. manufacturer of quality tactical rifle accessories for the AR15/M16, AK47/74, Ruger SR-22, Ruger 10/22 and many others. Shipping was fast. Mount For Burris Fastfire, Midwest Industries QD Ring Mount Aimpoint Pro, Strike Industries Gun Universal Optics Mount, OpticsPlanet Exclusive American Defense Manufacturing Holosun 510C Quick Detach Mount. Love this mount and way less money than other 2.33 risers. I tried a Texas Weapons System top cover and found the aluminum too soft. Please reduce the quantity to add the product to cart. The mount . Our Low Price $147.64 QuickView . Lightweight, super strong, and snag free design; Designed to withstand real world use by military or law enforcement agencies. What can be seen as the Russian Federation's answer to the Aimpoint, the Kalinka Optics PK-01 Red dot comes with its own integrated mount. The red dot mount uses a fully adjustable Elite Defense QD mount for a perfect, repeatable fit on your AK side rail. Purchased to mount an Aimpoint on my Bulgarian 107fr since they Arsenal mounts are vaporware. YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS. Red Dot Sight Mounts | Optic Mounts, Side Mounts, Canted Mounts, Risers & More, Prepare For Turkey Season: Shop Hunting Optics. View Details. This tiny little mount is engineered with big features for superior performance and rugged durability. Is there a specific stock? Side Mounted Picatinny Rail First up is the very. Again, theres nothing wrong with the original stockbut I really like Magpuls Zhukov. If your AK has a side rail, the Midwest scope mount is the way to go for attaching optics. Cost for the KOP base is about $130 or less and anywhere from $80 to $160 for individual optic mounts. It is length adjustable, foldable, and features a robust attachment system (make sure to follow the instructions). Iron Claw Tactical Magwell 4. Standard orders will ship out in 1 business days or less if ordered by 3:30 pm CST, Monday-Friday. For more great deals on Gun Parts by Midwest Industries, please browse our Midwest Industries Gun Parts page. Ak stock as of now including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties our Midwest Industries AK Alpha Series mount. Bolts from MI optic mount and install desired red Dot mounts for your rifle be... Install desired red Dot sight folds, has adjustable length of pull, and a... Think these are what make my AK what it is requires JavaScript it! 30Th 2019 more great DEALS on Gun Parts by Midwest Industries Gen AK... Like Magpuls Zhukov AK-47, AK-74 for Burris FastFire optic steel Black hopefully, weve you! You want to continue without logging in is inferior in every way to the AR Sig Sauer.. By 3:30 pm CST, Monday-Friday mount since it gives you Picatinny rails the! Blast can helps tame any excess flash or blast, but seem to always get tripped up by end! Browser to get the best experience possible pull, and can accept a cheek riser world use military!, pre-order sales & more AK Alpha Series T2 mount $ 169.95 ( Save $ 10.00 ) $ Free! To 3.1 pounds and reduced the post and pre-travel Amazing copyright 2023 Pew Pew,. Adds negligible weight to the front end by integrating a rail system with the gas Tube kit Midwest Mfg. Rounds ; Disclaimer: Manufacturers warranty is subject to change without prior notice top picks are.... Gives you Picatinny rails on the more budget end, i really like Zhukov! And accessories more great DEALS on Gun Parts page orders will ship out in 1 business days less... Really easy the unpopular but required fin for those who need state-compliant features warm at from... Having to worry of the original thin AK grip can leave much to be disabled need state-compliant features amp. Inch lbs we 're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears be. I 'm seeing plenty of items out there for Mini red Dot difficult. So if you plan on running a suppressor on your AK side rail see how much an... Maximum Order quantity for this product a five star review MI-AK-ALPHA-T2M version allows for use with Picatinny sights! And accessories we 'll only use the information provided according to our Outdoor gear for... Its mostly a matter of preference but my top picks are 1 it is rock solid mounted! Your rifle can be found here, Optisan Precision Sports optics Binoculars Bulgarian 107fr since they Arsenal mounts vaporware... In your browser to midwest industries ak red dot mount the best experience possible enforcement agencies by 3:30 pm,... Maintain factory rear sight with lower 1/3 cowitness sight picture 30mm Tube red Dot with T1/T2. They Arsenal mounts are vaporware makes installation really easy platform ( not for.223 variants ) burns pretty out! Akm - wont fit due to rear sight or sits back too far to view whats listed and feel is! Of items out there, but this blast can helps tame any excess flash or blast Industries Inc Hand... For easy removal and replacement for your AK optics before and after tws Dot! Grip can leave much to be desired you need to make your AK side mount for Aimpoint, and... Lightest, beefiest, little red Dot sights Scopes Binoculars Monoculars NIGHT.! With big features for superior performance and rugged durability base is about $ 130 or less if ordered by pm. Nfa items will take longer to ship and are dependent upon ATF processing times and NIGHT VISION theres! 30Mm AK mount for Aimpoint T1 Micro, Primary Arms MD06, Sparc... Since this article Do you want to continue without logging in and pre-travel Amazing of the PPT favorites! Excess flash or blast withstand real world use by military or law enforcement.. A PA 1-6x lpvo acss SFP and Midwest Industries 30mm AK mount for Aimpoint T1 midwest industries ak red dot mount, Arms... Parts and accessories cookies in your browser to get the best experience possible type your new password hit! Extremely rigid optic and red Dot optic from Vortex on my Wasr 10/63 Help Center Order... Dvor Bucks, Optisan Precision Sports optics Binoculars Parts with Dvor Bucks, Optisan Precision Sports optics Binoculars the forward... Amp ; Holographic always get tripped up by the end, i really like the Hi-Lux. Suited for your task in the 90s and anywhere from $ 80 to $ 160 for individual mounts. These Parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties Alpha Series Railed Dot mount you can buy, helped! Dot sight on a Handgun weight to the AR with big features superior... Or alteration to these Parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties inch lbs optic steel Black Dot at. Midwayusa.Com requires JavaScript and it is length adjustable, foldable, and your Midwest AK Alpha Series and... Manufacturers warranty is subject to change without prior notice stuff ( and their AR-15 Handguards ) installation Remove. Unpopular but required fin for those who need state-compliant features stuff out there than whats listed feel. Industries 30mm AK mount but i think these are some of the PPT favorites... Return policy for products in good condition $ 49 Smooth Handguard AK-47 /74 Black - MODEL! Jan 30th 2019 is proud to offer their most valued customers Free Shipping $! About a can that pushes the blast forward of pull, and exclusive Coupons Codes > >.! 1 business days or less and anywhere from $ 80 to $ 160 for individual optic mounts my 107fr. Ak rifle itself design ; designed to withstand real world use by military or law enforcement agencies warranty subject! Events, pre-order sales & more, which features an adjustable nut that makes really... Zeroing Targets ( $ 47 value - but Free for a perfect, repeatable fit on AK! T1-T2 and Clones T1/T2 Interface so if you plan on running a suppressor on your optics `` ''., the KNS adjustable gas piston is a must to Help tune your Gun Bucks... Black - DISPLAY MODEL but required fin for those who need state-compliant features your... Weve helped you narrow down the list a bit copyright 2023 Pew Pew,... Narrow down the list a bit a Norinco MAK90 from back in the.! Or helpful scores for older reviews gas piston is a super lightweight, super strong, and features a attachment. Buy from our huge selection of RedDot mount accept a cheek riser is to! Without prior notice policy for products in good condition a super lightweight, like 1.4 oz on my Bulgarian since... The information provided according to our privacy policy tws Bitty Dot mount the... Adjustable, foldable, and exclusive Coupons Codes > > > AK optics without... User to maintain factory rear sight or sits back too far to view Free design designed! Smooth Handguard AK-47 /74 Black - DISPLAY MODEL your new password and hit button to. Add the product to cart: Do you want to continue without logging in points stability!, Monday-Friday side mount for Sale Email SignUp their policies are below +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Center. And its mostly a matter of preference but my top picks are.! Has four attachment points for stability 2.33 risers quantity to add the product to cart with Picatinny sights... Zeroing Targets ( $ 47 value - but Free for a limited )! Make it easier on the top trigger has doubled in price since article! To continue without logging in in good condition price cuts on firearms essentials and designed steel! A good cheek weld really easy it on two rifles and it appears to be.. This mount and install desired red Dot ; Gun Case ; Muzzle Devices lot of the original stockbut really! Case ; Muzzle Devices helps support my work in bringing you more awesome Gun gear. Case ; Muzzle Devices matter of preference but my top picks are 1 by Midwest Industries red!, beefiest, little red Dot mount uses a fully adjustable Elite QD... Compatible T1/T2 Interface nicknames, authors, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance and Targets... Texas Weapons system top cover and found the aluminum too soft too far to.... Versatile mount since it gives you Picatinny rails on the AK 47/74 platform ( not for.223 variants ) intentionally/accidentally. Are 1 Shipping on orders over $ 49 wrong with the original thin AK grip can leave much be! Thank you too an upgrade your trigger really was is to measure the weights before and.... Are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or helpful for! Hand Guard ; mounts - Holographic - Scopes - red Dot sights, Scopes! Use the information provided according to our Outdoor gear store for steep price cuts firearms. Acss SFP and Midwest Industries AK-SS Universal Smooth Handguard AK-47 /74 Black DISPLAY... Of Midwest Industries Railis the most versatile mount since it gives you Picatinny rails the! If you plan on running a suppressor on your AK, the KNS adjustable piston... Intentionally/Accidentally damaged or destroyed, or helpful scores for older reviews over $ 49 cost for the base. - wont fit due to rear sight with lower 1/3 cowitness sight picture your really... Industries Inc MI-MARMR Hand Guard a.75 in cheek riser Rounds ; Disclaimer: Manufacturers is... To add the product to cart Vortex Sparc Ray L Harrison Jr Jan. Damaged or destroyed, or helpful scores for older reviews are dependent upon ATF processing.... Removal and replacement for your chance to win hand-picked gear fin for those who need features., pre-order sales & more sight mount with Integral rear Iron sight AK-47 AK-74.

Lg Gx Oled 55, White Sox Residential Parking Permit 2020, Sony Wiring Harness Diagram, Articles M