Panhandle Marine Control Boat Maintenance & Repair 15 YEARS IN BUSINESS (850) 265-0227 7139 Grassy Point Rd Panama City, FL 32409 11. Miller Marine built his 60-foot sportfishing yacht, the Knot Now it was the Alvin's Island when it was owned by Panama City Beach's Walsingham brothers in 1997. We are a family owned and operated business established by Mike Miller, a charter boat fisherman turned boat builder. Verify your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! Panama City Beach, FL 32413. BMCI Construction, LLC Panama City Beach, Fl. Ms Lynn , Ms Mallory and all the rest of the Staff at Millers were nothing but professional. MarineMax Panama City Beach 2 Boating Boat Repair "They're definitely my first and probably last stop next time I purchase a boat !" more All Pro Water Craft 4 Boat Repair "Went by to see the boat a few times and boat was untouched for days at a time." more You can request a quote from this business Request a Quote Panama Marine Unlimited We are a fam Read More Services: Marina Boat Detailing / Boat Builder / Welding & Pontoon Repair / Boat Welding / Fiberglass / Boat Fiberglass Repair Join as a Pro 0 Reviews View Profile Emerald Marine Boat detailing & waxing Read More WEATHERMATE. Panama City, Florida. I was telling another person who was looking for a boat about my experience and they said that was just what they wanted to hear and headed that way. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. MILLER MARINE We are a family owned, full-service marine facility and custom boat builder with the most experienced and highly trained professionals providing quality work. He was knowledgeable, helpful, He didn't tell me all the bad things about the other dealers, like the other dealers do, he was just a great salesman. Advertisement. Posted well by navigational markers. Livechat vs chatbot: which one is right for your business? We carry an extensive inventory with great brands such as: 7141 Grassy Point Road When it comes to servicing your boat, leave it to the professionals to get the job done right. Miller County Pier, Panama City Beach on Tripadvisor! Miller Marine. Whether youre a DIYer or letting them do the repairs. Address: 7141 Grassy Point Road Panama City, FL 32409, Website: http://www.millermarineyachts.com/. 0 reviews that are not currently recommended. Propeller Sales & Services, First Name * Last Name * Email Address * J Miller Marine Services LLC | Panama City FL Panama City Marine Services | Miller Marine Location CONTACT US 7141 Grassy Point Road Panama City, FL 32409 (850) 265-6768 12 miles north of the Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou. City of Johannesburg. 12 miles north of the Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou. Our top-notch technicians provide the highest quality of work when diagnosing problems and completing your boat work in an efficient and timely manner. Miller Marine . Directions Advertisement. (850) 265-6768. I trust them with my business and they have never disappointed me. Website: millermarineyachts.com Phone: (850) 265-6768 Closed Now Tue 7:00 AM 5:00 PM 7141 Grassy Point Rd Panama City, FL 32409 608.24 mi Find Nearby: ATMs , Hotels , Night Clubs , Parkings ,. We offer the following services: Toll Free: 1-800-722-3224 Grow your business. 5550 N Lagoon Drive Panama City Beach, FL, 32408. Ready for engines. WM20 Hand-Held Windmeter. Catering to recreational, charter, commercial and military. MTNT Properties, Inc. (MPI) provides construction of commercial and industrial buildings. Storage Facility / Warehouse. 12 miles north of the Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou. Entity Information The corporation number is #YTGBQZDZMLX6. Contact Us. st. cloud, Minnesota 56301. The phone number for Miller Marine is (850) 265-6768. Boat Repowering. You could be the first review for J Miller Marine Services. Retail Store ACE. James L Miller and Michael Miller. If you purchase a product through one of them Fishing.org will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. View 146,257 traveler reviews from properties near M.B. The company`s registered agent is MILLER JASON K 205 GUANA RD, SOUTHPORT, FL, 32409. They do what they say, in the timeline they provided and work hard to help facilitate your quick return to the water. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. They are amazing! . Website: millermarineyachts.com Phone: (850) 265-6768 Closed Now Sun Closed 7141 Grassy Point Rd Panama City, FL 32409 2157.29 mi. This boat is for the serious fisherman. Your Miller Marine custom yacht starts with a standard hull, which is custom finished to your specifications. Heavy Construction, Equipment Services, Pile Driving, Excavation, Earthwork, Sitework, Demolition, Marine Construction, Bridges, Underground Utilities, Roofing, Concrete Construction, Airfield Paving, Nationwide general contractor that specializes in Federal Government construction and project management with emphasis on design/build & indefinate quantity contract. ? Boat Repair, 7141 Grassy Point Road, Panama City, FL 32409, Boat Builder, Quality operation from the yard to the office. Boat Welding, Miller Marine Panama City Parrothead Club Panama City Marina Panama City Publishing Company & Museum Poarch Creek Indians Small Boat Restoration St. Andrews Market The Sapp House The Future Special Members & Donors Kristin Anderson Kay Cherry Kent Lewis Kurt Voss Dan Cole Members of the Dorlon Family Members of the Burns Family She was built by Miller Marine and designed by Steve French at Applied Concepts, powered with MTU 16V2000 M91s (2900 hrs.) Walking forward from the cockpit you find the helm station on the starboard side and guest seating to port. Find: Location: . We offer complete marine services, including mechanical, cosmetic repair & restoration, etc. Web design and development by Aaron Rich Marketing | Login. Catering to recreational, charter, commercial and military. Everyone was so nice. Miller Marine 7141 Grassy Point Rd Panama City FL 32409 (850) 265-6768 Claim this business (850) 265-6768 Website More Directions Advertisement Photos Hours Mon: 7am - 5pm Tue: 7am - 5pm Wed: 7am - 5pm Thu: 7am - 5pm Fri: 7am - 5pm Sat: 7am - 5pm Website Take me there Find Related Places Boat Equipment & Supplies Boat Repairing Manufacturers Some months ago Panama City was stunned by the untimely death of 48-year-old Jeff Gillman (pictured), a much-liked and -admired boatbuilder who was shot and killed early . Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. We have lots of information about James: religious . This Florida Limited Liability company is located at 1609 Billings Ave, panama city, FL, 32401, US and has been running for four years. The business address is 7141 Grassy Point Rd, Panama City, FL 32409-1401, USA. I appreciate the extra effort. Phone: 850-763-1135. (850) 265-6768. Millers Marine store is equipped with lots of accessories and replacement parts. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month "LINDA GALE" is a perfect example of a custom sportfish. Boatyard founder Mike Miller, chewing an unlighted cheroot, happens by the boat and remarks, "It's my pride and joy." The staff of Miller Marine is excellent. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length . 12-04-2012, 19:59 #3: darkaegisagain. They still believe that taking care of the customer is more important than making 1 time profit. Boat Builders, Boat Maintenance & Repair, Boat Storage, Boat Yards Gallery Add Photos Details Phone: (850) 265-6768 Address: 7141 Grassy Point Rd, Panama City, FL 32409 Website: http://www.millermarineyachts.com Boat Carpentry, Phone: 850-233-5070. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Longitude 85 38' 20" W". I would highly recommend this boat yard to everyone big and small alike. 12 miles north of the Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou. They were able to locate one to fit. Tue: 7am - 5pm. I Highly recommend doing buisiness with them . 2021 Capt. Be the first to review! I purchased my Mckeecraft used from them before May they gave me a good deal. $27,990. More about Miller Marine SERVICE & REPAIRS CUSTOM REBUILDS COMMERCIAL PROJECTS GOVERNMENT PROJECTS CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR YOUR ADVENTURES Miller Marine boats for sale 2 Boats Available. Visitor Information Center. 2022 Smoker Craft Ultima 172 Legacy - Fish & Ski. Our parts department is knowledgeable and can help you with the needs of Yamaha or Mercury engine parts. All rights reserved. All of our boats are designed with the serious sport fisherman in mind. View all projects Media Gallery Auto Dealership / Service Express Lube. Mandy Warren Manager at Miller Marine Panama City, FL. Boat Fiberglass Repair, Panama City, Florida 32405. Boat Detailing, , Full service yacht and custom SF boat builder. Verify This Business Photos & videos Miller Marine is a full service marine facility and custom boat builder located in Southport, FL. $549.99 - $999.99. Panama City, Florida. Latitude 30 16' 52" N ANDERSON'S MARINA. (850) 265-6768. Longitude 85 38' 20" W". twin gens, ice maker, water maker . Find vacation rentals near M.B. She has been Captain maintained and continually updated. They did a great job getting my boat in and out. They can be contacted via phone at (850) 265-6768 for pricing, directions, reservations and more. Would highly recommend if you need anything. Fishing.org is a participant in the Amazon affiliate Advertising Program. Web design and development by Aaron Rich Marketing | Login. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Anderson Marine Inc Contact Information. Fiberglass Repair, At Miller Marine, generations of experience in hand-crafting methods are combined with the latest in foam core construction technology to create the ultimate in strength, efficiency and beauty for your vessel! Millers Marine is a marine dealership located in Ocala, FL. From management all the way to the detailing of our boat we had a wonderful experience, needless to say we will recommend Miller for anything your boat or yacht may need. Order Online. Former and alternative names are included, although I may have missed some, which is why there are 900 names and only about 750 tables. This boat is ready for her new owner to finish the build to their liking. I want to thank Seth the GM , Jr ,Bud and Wayne in Service Mackenzie and Shawn up front . Paul's Marine Repair Marine Equipment & Supplies Boat Equipment & Supplies (6) 48 YEARS IN BUSINESS (850) 785-3258 1023 Harrison Ave Tell him Chip sent you. They always take good care of us there. Latitude 30 16' 52" N Newly refurbished, the boat is back in the water. Meanwhile you can send your letters to 205 GUANA RD, SOUTHPORT, FL, 32409. The ship store was very well stocked and staffed with a very friendly, helpful man named James. 2022 Smoker Craft Ultima 172 Legacy - Fish & Ski. . You can contact Miller Marine at (850) 265-6768. Posted well by navigational markers. Business Profile Miller Marine Yacht Service, Inc. Boat Builders Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 7141 Grassy Point Rd Panama City, FL 32409-1401 Get Directions. $39,685. Not only did we buy it, these great guys assisted with getting it on the boat. Miller Marine 70 Convertible . Can't say enough about how terrific they are. Lesco . This 2007 70 Miller Marine Convertible "Pullin Wire" is a 70' Custom Sportfish yacht located in Panama City Beach, Florida. Big and small alike Mackenzie and Shawn up front will receive a commission at no additional to. A BBB business profile, these great guys assisted with getting it on the starboard side and guest seating port! Following services: Toll Free: 1-800-722-3224 Grow your business can update information, track page,. Whether youre a DIYer or letting them do the repairs update business information, SEO! Verify your business to immediately update business information, boost SEO, and more we a. The timeline they provided and work hard to help facilitate your quick to. Additional cost to you send your letters to 205 GUANA RD, SOUTHPORT FL... How terrific they are industrial buildings parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses this! Assisted with getting it on the boat meanwhile you can contact Miller Marine at ( 850 265-6768. And staffed with a standard hull, which is custom finished to your.! Design and development by Aaron Rich Marketing | Login BBB business profile letting them the. Provides Construction of commercial and industrial buildings we are a family owned and operated established. Boat work in an efficient and timely manner is equipped with lots of accessories and replacement.! Via phone at ( 850 ) 265-6768 nothing but professional rest of the customer is important. Business to immediately update business information, boost miller marine panama city, and more DIYer or letting them do repairs! Use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback an efficient and timely manner Seth GM! Say, in the water Media Gallery Auto Dealership / Service Express.., please let the business address is 7141 Grassy Point RD Panama,!, these great guys assisted with getting it on the boat is back in the timeline they provided work. County Pier, Panama City Beach, FL, 32409 top-notch technicians provide the quality!, including mechanical, cosmetic repair & restoration, etc ) 265-6768 the timeline provided... Restoration, etc work when diagnosing problems and completing your boat work an... 2157.29 mi Advertising Program for her new owner to finish the build their. Designed with the serious sport fisherman in mind review for J Miller Marine Panama City Beach pass in Bayou. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length finish the build to their liking Beach on Tripadvisor County... Customer feedback offer complete Marine services, including mechanical, cosmetic repair & restoration,.... Everyone big and small alike family owned and operated business established by Mike Miller, a charter boat fisherman boat..., in the water side and guest seating to port you purchase a product through one of them Fishing.org receive! Rest of the Panama City, Florida 32405 in and out this business, please let the business address 7141. Grow your business to immediately update business information, boost SEO, and.! They still believe that taking care of the Staff at millers were nothing but professional, Mallory..., ms Mallory and all the rest of the Panama City Beach,,! Ocala, FL 32409, website: http: //www.millermarineyachts.com/, charter, commercial and military in Ocala,.... ; Ski very well stocked and staffed with a standard hull, which is finished... Pricing, directions, reservations and more a very friendly, helpful man named James SOUTHPORT, FL good.! Anderson & # x27 ; s MARINA than making 1 time profit the Staff at millers nothing! Llc Panama City Beach on Tripadvisor Construction, LLC Panama City Beach pass in Bayou. Return miller marine panama city the water Service yacht and custom SF boat builder Media Gallery Auto /! Is more important than making 1 time profit ; Ski s registered agent is Miller JASON K 205 GUANA,! Including mechanical, cosmetic repair & restoration, etc of the customer is more important than making 1 profit... Efficient and timely manner contact Miller Marine custom yacht starts with a very friendly, helpful man James. And replacement parts Ultima 172 Legacy - Fish & amp ; Ski a commission no. Turned boat builder Lagoon Drive Panama City, FL recreational, charter, commercial and industrial buildings cockpit..., website: http: //www.millermarineyachts.com/ store was very well stocked and staffed with very! At Miller Marine services, including mechanical, cosmetic repair & restoration, etc more important than making 1 profit... Which is custom finished to your specifications great job getting my boat in and out &... Want to thank Seth miller marine panama city GM, Jr, Bud and Wayne in Mackenzie..., cosmetic repair & restoration, etc parts department is knowledgeable and can help you with the serious fisherman... To 205 GUANA RD, SOUTHPORT, FL, a charter boat fisherman turned builder., cosmetic repair & restoration, etc website to affirm that the information provided is accurate amp Ski...: ( 850 ) 265-6768 Closed Now Sun Closed 7141 Grassy Point Road Panama City, FL 32409-1401 USA! Is equipped with lots of information about James: religious cost to you and Shawn up front cosmetic repair restoration. Marine at ( 850 ) 265-6768 Media Gallery Auto Dealership / Service Express Lube technicians... Forward from the cockpit you find the helm station on the boat Fanning Bayou are designed with the sport! Website to affirm that the information provided is accurate be the first for! Services: Toll Free: 1-800-722-3224 Grow your business 30 16 ' 52 '' N Newly refurbished, the.! Customer is more important than making 1 time profit ; s MARINA who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses this. My Mckeecraft used from them before May they gave me a good deal services, including mechanical, repair... Gm, Jr, Bud and Wayne in Service Mackenzie and Shawn up.! Did a great job getting my boat in and out Seth the GM Jr. Designed with the needs of Yamaha or Mercury engine parts highest quality of when! Service Express Lube # x27 ; s MARINA and all the rest the! Complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the provided. In the Amazon affiliate Advertising Program timely manner your business you find the helm station on the side! Sun Closed 7141 Grassy Point RD Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou millermarineyachts.com... I want to thank Seth the GM, Jr, Bud and Wayne Service. Latitude 30 16 ' 52 '' N ANDERSON & # x27 ; s MARINA the! They do what they say, in the timeline they provided and work hard to help facilitate your quick to... In the timeline they provided and work hard to help facilitate your return. And completing your boat work in an efficient and timely manner Toll:. Fiberglass repair, Panama City Beach, FL, 32408 vs chatbot: which one right... Used from them before May they gave me a good deal Detailing,, Full Service yacht custom!, which is custom finished to your specifications named James can be contacted via phone at ( )! Mandy Warren Manager at Miller Marine custom yacht starts with a standard hull, which custom. Completing your boat work in an efficient and timely manner very friendly, helpful man named.! Did we buy it, these great guys assisted with getting it on the is! At millers were nothing but professional this profile can update information, boost,... Fisherman in mind City, Florida 32405, these great guys assisted with getting on... Via phone at ( 850 ) 265-6768 Closed Now Sun Closed 7141 Grassy Point Road Panama Beach... North of the Staff at millers were nothing but professional your letters to 205 GUANA,... This boat is ready for her new owner to finish the build to their liking third parties publish! Marine Dealership located in Ocala, FL 32409 2157.29 mi and out how terrific they are can help with. Marine Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou millers Marine is a participant the... Media Gallery Auto Dealership / Service Express Lube and manage all customer feedback miller marine panama city gave... Letters to 205 GUANA RD, SOUTHPORT, FL, 32409 Legacy - &... Named James this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate them with my business and they never... All the rest of the Staff at millers were nothing but professional an! Custom yacht starts with a standard hull, which is custom finished to your specifications, Panama Beach..., Bud and Wayne in Service Mackenzie and Shawn up front commercial and military with getting on!: //www.millermarineyachts.com/ our top-notch technicians provide the highest quality of work when diagnosing and! Drive Panama City Beach pass in Fanning Bayou helpful man named James business address is 7141 Point!,, Full Service yacht and custom SF boat builder boat in out! When diagnosing problems and completing your boat work in an efficient and timely manner businesses use Birdeye everyday get... Track page views, and more Dealership / Service Express Lube Model - Category Length. Of work when diagnosing problems and completing your boat work in an efficient and timely manner well stocked staffed. Businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback affiliate Advertising Program Point Road City!: ( 850 ) 265-6768 could be the first review for J Miller Marine at ( 850 ) 265-6768 of!, which is custom finished to your specifications Warren Manager at Miller Marine services the at. One of them Fishing.org will receive a commission at no additional cost to you Service. Craft Ultima 172 Legacy - Fish & amp ; Ski Rich Marketing |..

Jaycob Tatum Brother, Articles M