We respect your privacy. I like to cool it completely, then wrap the entire plate with the cake on it in several layers of plastic wrap. Sift the confectioners' sugar into a medium-sized bowl. Thank you for a great dessert! Place the leftovers in an airtight container before putting it in the fridge. Glad you like it. Its perfect for every occasion from brunch to dessert, and it can be dressed up or served as is. Peach Cake with vanilla Glaze - delicious served warm with a scoop of ice cream or cold as a picnic basket favorite, this summer cake is sure to please. You should have about cup of puree left in the food processor. Also, snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me onInstagramusing the hashtag #butterandbaggage and tagging me @butterandbaggage. With a dedicated enthusiasm for real butter made from happy cows she is in constant pursuit of delicious recipes and tasty dishes. I made this cake in a 12 cup Bundt pan but you can use a 10 inch tube pan (angel food pan) or loaf pans as well. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan. A naturally sweet topping with a little extra sugar to make any pie, cake or ice cream more delectable. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Spread dough evenly with a spatula. Pour into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Let the toothpick test be your guide to when this cake is completely baked. Prepare the glaze according to the directions on the recipe. This recipe can also be baked in two 8 x 5 loaf pans. Gently stir in the peach chunks by hand as we dont want to pulverize the peach chunks by using a mixer. Beat in vanilla. 1 packet dry active yeast, cup water Add milk to a small saucepan and heat over medium high heat, whisking frequently. Pour batter into prepared pan, level the top, and bake for 65 to 75 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper. A bundt cake just describes the type of pan a cake is cooked in while a pound cake refers to a cake that has a pound of butter in it. Have a look around at our 700+ tried and true recipes. Homestead Recipes is a book about comfort food! Add this to a mixture of flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and combine. 1 cup (s) Sugar Directions Cooked mashed peachs and water/juice for 2 minutes Thoroughly mix sugar and cornstarch together and then quickly stir into hot peach mixture. The cake looked great and was delicious, just not very peachy. Add in eggs and sour cream, then beat again until combined. Set aside. I just made a pie glaze with almond extract added instead of vanilla. If you have an abundance of peaches and you love cake, then try a peach cobbler cake, its great for potlucks. If freezing the cake, I recommend doing so without glaze. To glaze the cake, poke holes all over the cake with a toothpick. Let cool before assembling the fruit on cake and then scoop the glaze carefully over the sliced peaches. This is the best! If using fresh,you will need to peel, chop, and dry the peaches. If desired, serve with whipped cream and additional peaches. Glazed Peach Topping 1/2 cup Domino Golden Sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch 1/4 cup water 1 1/2 cups peeled and sliced peaches (for decoration) 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice Instructions Crust Preheat oven to 350F. Tag @showmetheyummy on Instagram and hashtag it #showmetheyummy. Summery southern pound cake made with fresh ripe peaches. In case you missed this post, Peach Facts: What You May Not Know. Its just as good out of the freezer and doesnt take long to thaw. Fold in the peaches and turn the batter into a lightly sprayed 913 pan. Cook over medium heat until clear and thick. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12 cup bundt pan. Pour batter over peach caramel layer. If you cant get enough peach recipes, like me, take a look at this, Youll find hundreds of other sweet ideas in our, Its easy to keep up with the latest home style cooking & baking ideas from Rock Recipes. I began Butter, with a Side of Bread to delve deeper into my fascination with food! Set a wire rack over a baking sheet, then invert cake onto the cooling rack. However, the OG peach recipe, the Peach Recipe To Rule Them All, is this Peach Bundt Cake. Add eggs, one at a time, on medium-low speed, beating . So sweet and with a growing season spreading from spring to fall. Add a simple glaze made with peach juice and you have an easy dessert on hand for any occasion. Peach Bundt Cake: The Ultimate Summer Dessert. I will definitely be making this again! Getting ready to make this cake for the third time. It is. Grease and flour a Bundt pan. Speaking of peaches, have you wondered how to make an easy peach glaze? In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar, and 2 eggs until very light in color and fluffy, 2-3 minutes on high speed. Thoroughly mix sugar and cornstarch together and then quickly stir into hot peach mixture. Our goal at Food Storage Moms is to help one family at a time.. Learn how your comment data is processed. *Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used. This double-peach pound cake would be great served at tea time or as a brunch finale. Combine water, sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Thaw at room temperature and serve. Add vanilla. Spray or grease a 10" Bundt or tube pan and dust evenly with powdered sugar. HOW TO MAKE PEACH POUND CAKE Peaches Light Brown Sugar Lemon Juice Nutmeg & Cinnamon Cake Flour Large Eggs Unsalted Butter Vanilla Extract Sour Cream Maple Syrup POUND CAKE TIPS Start with Room Temperature Ingredients Always Cream the Butter and Sugar Well Don't Overbeat the Eggs Butter Every Crack and Crevice Let the Pound Cake Rest in the Pan Fresh peaches are one of our summer favorites and they are so, so good in a pound cake. Cream butter in a mixer or food processor until smooth and a slightly lighter shade of yellow. You can use peach preserves, but the flavor might not be just the way you like it. Hi, I'm Barry. To learn more about CafeMedias Privacy Policy, click here. This will coat the cake well. Makes 16 servings. Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk dry ingredients, including spices. Cool the cake further before adding the fruit and glaze. Grease a donut pan with oil spray. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 60-70 minutes. Delicious served warm with a scoop of ice cream or cold as a picnic basket favourite, this summer cake is sure to please. Homestyle Baked Goods + Southern Favorites. Yes! Pour peach mixture into a small saucepan, and add sugar. Mix well. Gently stir in the peach chunks by hand as we don't want to pulverize the peach chunks by using a mixer. Spoon over cooled cake then serve and enjoy. Prepare three 8-inch round cake pans by spraying with non-stick cooking spray, lining the bottom with parchment and dusting the sides lightly with flour. Fold the peaches into the batter. Im Amanda Rettke, resident baker, blogger, wife, and mother behind I Am Baker. (Ive made it maybe 4 times since you first posted it.) Serve with freshly whipped cream. Thaw at room temperature. I substituted oil and yogurt for the butter and milk (for someone who is lactose intolerant) and it still turned it out great. We typically pick up two boxes of peaches. Sift the flour, salt, and baking soda together in a medium bowl then add them into the stand mixer on low speed until just combined. Heat over medium heat until the oil . Let glaze and cake cool for about an hour, then drizzle glaze on top. To enjoy again,thaw in the fridge if frozen then microwave to warm, if desired. Yes, you can freeze peach cake! Stir in sour cream, vanilla extract and almond extract. Another method to peel the peaches is to blanch the peaches. 2 cups all-purpose flour 260 grams 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 cups diced fresh peaches For the Glaze: 2 cups powdered sugar 2 tablespoons melted butter 1/3 cup finely diced peaches (peeled and drained of any extra juice) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk** (optional) Instructions Simply mix all of the ingredients for the glaze in a measuring cup with a spout until smooth. In a separate large bowl, cream together softened butter and sugar on medium speed until very pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Spread batter evenly into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes. Can you use buttermilk in place of the milk? In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 and 3/4 cups of the flour with the baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Cut 1 cup of peaches into small chunks and pat with a paper towel. Linda. Yum, Hugs back! Your email address will not be published. To freeze the cake, double-wrap it in plastic wrap, followed by a layer of aluminum foil. Their sweetness lasts when frozen or canned so you can enjoy them all year long. Preheat oven to 325F. Cook Time: 1 hr 8 mins Total Time: 1 hr 8 mins Servings: 1 cake Print Recipe Pin Recipe Leave a Review Ingredients 1 1/2 cups butter, 3 sticks 3 cups granulated sugar 5 eggs, room temperature 2 teaspoons vanilla extract First, wash, peel & chunk peaches until you get 2 cups worth. Fresh Peaches: the treat that makes the glaze so refreshing, delicious, and healthy. The easiest way to make the peach puree is to blend it in a food processor or blender. A peach pound cake, as with any pound cake can be overmixed with will keep it from being as light as it could be otherwise. The Spruce / Christine Ma. 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup (240ml) vegetable oil 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons ( 225g) granulated sugar, divided 1 cup ( 200g) packed light brown sugar 4 large eggs, at room temperature 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 1/3 cup (80ml) milk Normally Im a chocolate dessert lover, but peach desserts like my classic peach cobbler, peach crisp, crockpot peach cobbler, and now this peach pound cake may have converted me to a fruity dessert lover. Set aside. This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (CafeMedia) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. Storing at room temperature helps the cakes keep both texture and flavor. is a very, very popular recipe here in Newfoundland, especially around the Christmas Holidays. Peach Glaze 6-7 sliced peeled peaches-mash some peaches to make one cup and set the cup aside 1/2 cup water 1 cup sugar 1 tablespoon butter Instructions Cake Instructions Combine all ingredients and scoop the sticky batter onto a greased flan pan. I didnt even dice them. Peel peaches. Spray a 10-inch 16-cup tube pan with non-stick spray. Ingredients 1 1/2 cups flour 1 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup butter 3/4 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp pure vanilla extract 2/3 cup milk Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Two Types of Potatoes, Mixed Berry Muffins with Streusel Topping, Chocolate Black Bottom Cupcakes with Cream Cheese, Recipe for Fresh Blueberry Pie Thats Not Runny. Whipping Cream or Ice Cream: toppings that give this dessert entree the extra sweetness we long for. In another small bowl, toss the peach chunks with cinnamon. You took pictures, right? While the cake is cooling, add powdered sugar to about cup of the remaining peach puree and process until smooth. Make sure that you mix it only as much as possible when adding the dry ingredients. 1/4 cup unsalted butter 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar pinch salt 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon Instructions In a small saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar together. Lightly butter and flour a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, and set aside. However, in a pinch, you can use frozen or canned. Preheat the oven to 325. Hi there, neighbor! You'll need the juice for the glaze. While whisking, drizzle in peach nectar until desired glaze consistency as been reached. But its the bourbon peach glaze that really sets this peach cake apart. Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I really like to know what is in my food. Thanks for sharing the recipe!! In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Recipe is written for a 10 Bundt pan. Bake at (375F) = (190C) degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. I used a 12 cup bundt pan and it rose up past the pan while baking but settled back down into the pan upon cooling. Discover even more, check out all our recipes below! It feels funny to even type Rashell!} If using frozen, you do not need to thaw. Our peaches will be on in about a month and I cant wait to try it! I prefer keeping it in the refrigerator, if in fact there is any leftover. At low speed, add 1/3 of the flour mixture followed by half of the sour cream. Set aside. We love food and together, we are on a mission to find all things YUMMY! Is the sour cream/mayo necessary? Both Hurricane and Brigham City here in Utah have Peach Days events with parades, music, food and craft booths, and more. Nope! In a small saucepan, combine the peach puree with sugar and bourbon. ALL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2022 ROCK RECIPES | Birch on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Remove the mixture from the stove and stir in the butter. Its not really a bonus, but I wanted to share my moms cake recipe thats so easy to make! COPYRIGHT 2023 BUTTER & BAGGAGE | PRIVACY POLICY | WEB STORIESBRANDING & CUSTOMIZATION BY GRACE + VINE STUDIOS. It freezes well for about 4-6 weeks. Do you love our "Real food recipes for real people'? She shares her experiences, ventures, and occasional misadventures because lets face it things can get messy in any kitchen. Thank you for this recipe. Spoon the glaze over the peaches. Dont think you can eat an entire pound cake, slice it and freeze it between parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan. Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 40 minutes. Served warm with a scoop of ice cream, this peach bundt cake is the ultimate dessert for hazy summer nights. If you have leftover glaze, do a happy dance, because this stuff is AMAZING on everything. Let it cool before assembling the fruit on the cake. 4 tablespoon peach preserves Directions Yeasted Cake Heat water to 100-110 degrees F and sprinkle the packet of yeast on top. Step 3 Add the remaining 2 peaches and. Butter and flour an 8 x 5 loaf pan. Required fields are marked *. In a pinch one time I didnt have fresh peaches. The best kind in my opinion. Thank you for another great recipe! Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Youll need 1/2 cup. In a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and a tablespoon of milk (or cream). Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved (about 3 to 5 minutes). Instructions. It does not need to be exact. Mix another 2 minutes at medium speed. Ive also heard others like to add a teaspoon of cinnamon for a unique flavor change. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is evenly mixed. *Storage times may vary based on temperature and conditions. Remove from heat. This recipe is so delicious! Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside. peeled, pitted, and diced (approximately 2 cups). Crumble the streusel between your palms to form pieces, then sprinkle the streusel over top of of the peaches. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, generously grease a non-stick bundt pan with cooking spray, then dust with flour. To keep a pound cake from sticking to a pan, you can lightly grease the pan with butter or cooking spray and then dust with flour. In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar together until fluffy. Better the second or third day. Pour in peach nectar, vanilla, and almond extract and beat until incorporated. Set aside. Add the 2 tablespoons of reserved Libby's Peach juice and mix well. When folding wet and dry ingredients always begin and end with the dry ingredients. Piece the cake back together and cover it in glaze! Tag your projects with #neighborfoodies! Yes, as long as theyre not picked too green they will continue to ripen. Heat oven to 400F. Bring to a boil then remove from heat. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside. Peach Cake with Cinnamon glaze topping made with classic ingredients, including fresh peaches! Mix cake mix, pie filling, eggs and vanilla together with an electric mixer. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. This post may contain affiliate links. I got this fabulous recipe from my sister-in-law Rachell {we call her Raz. Kudos, Barbara! You can freeze the cake, without the peaches, covered tightly in the freezer for up to one month. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and generously grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan. You can also subscribe without commenting. The glaze should be the consistency of corn syrup. Slice it and place parchment paper between the slices so you can take out the number of slices you need. To prepare the glaze, combine all ingredients except vanilla in a small saucepan. Like vacations and date nights, peach season always goes by way too fast. Put the peaches in the boiling water for 10-20 seconds. You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. Then, before serving, top with the glaze (which you can make ahead and store in the fridge!) Cook until thickens, about 1 minute, stirring constantly then add lemon juice. Canola Oil: You can use canola, vegetable or even a light olive oil or coconut oil. This quick and easy pound cake comes together in just about 15 minutes! Preheat oven to 300 F. Grease a standard bundt pan (see note) well and set aside. (The cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out with a few crumbs, but no wet batter. Heres what youll need to make the glaze topping: Peaches: Youll need 1/3 cup of pureed peaches (see note about the peaches above to understand my process!). In another bowl, whisk flours, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. The cake will become mushy from the peaches and glaze, so eat it before it does. In another small bowl, toss the peach chunks with cinnamon. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We love cooking easy, delicious recipes for our family! Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. In another bowl, combine the milk, brown sugar, sour cream, butter, egg and vanilla until smooth. Always store it in an airtight container. Stir in vanilla extract. Using a stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 6-8 minutes. Fold in peach chunks and pour into a loaf pan and bake. In a medium-sized bowl, toss peaches with 1 tablespoon of flour. Pour into the prepared loaf pan. 1 cup unsalted butter, softened, plus more for greasing pan, 2 cups plus 1 Tbsp. Add in pureed peaches and stir until combined. Add the rest of the peaches to a food processor and process until they are pureed. 7 In small pan melt butter ,add sugar and water. In a medium sized bowl, toss peaches with 1 tablespoon flour. Store the glazed and cooled cake covered loosely with saran wrap at room temperature for 3-4 days or in the fridge for 6-7. For longer storage, slice cake and wrap slices individually then freeze for up to 3 months. Linda, Linda I wanted to let you know I tried this recipe last weekend for Fathers Day. In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt). In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 and 3/4 cups of the flour with the baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add in vanilla and stir until smooth. Leave a review, or head over to Instagram and share a photo! Its essential that you pour the glaze over a completely cooled cake; the glaze will run off and/or soak into the cake otherwise. They'll thank you for it. Then add the following while it is still hot: 2 T. Orange jello {dry mix} After 20 minutes, place the cooling rack on top of the cake, hold the sides firmly and invert the pan over the . granulated sugar, divided, 2 cups fresh peeled peaches, cut into -inch cubes (from 5 small peaches, about 1 lb., 4 oz.). Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Use canned diced peaches for easy prep and for the best flavor and texture. It will make a sticky batter. Fresh will work the very best in this recipe. I was a little disappointed that this cake didnt have much peach flavor. To Make the Peach Bread Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan and set aside. Extract - Homemade Vanilla Extract, store bought or the extract of your choice. . Im honestly not sure as i havent tried. Learn how your comment data is processed. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray. Flour: allows the cake to rise some, and make for the spongy consistency we love in things like homemade bread. ThisPeach Pound Cakeis moist yet fluffy. Pound Cake is a southern favorite for a reason! I have a few slices in the freezer I may have to pull out for the weekend. Prepare the Peach Glaze: Stir together cup water and cornstarch in a small bowl until cornstarch is completely incorporated; set aside. 1 piece: 335 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. You can use white cake mix in a pinch, but yellow cake mix tends to create a cake thats richer, denser, more moist, and flavorful! For a thinner glaze, reduce glaze ingredients by half. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Mix the following ingredients for the filling: 1 8 oz box cream cheese 1 8 oz cool whip 2 cups powdered sugar Chill for at least 2 hours For the glaze, mix the following on the stove: 1 cup water 1 cup sugar 3 T Cornstarch Mix and heat until sugar is dissolved and thick. If desired, serve with whipped cream and additional peaches. Coating the peaches lightly in flour before incorporating them into the cake batter helps absorb any excess moisture from the fruit so you dont end up with a soggy cake. Beat butter and sugars. Drizzle Peach Glaze over cooled pound cake before serving. Little disappointed that this cake didnt have much peach flavor cold as a brunch finale pursuit of recipes. To add a teaspoon of cinnamon for a reason heard others like to immediately... Use frozen or canned hand for any occasion peach glaze for cake freeze the cake further before the! Rack over a completely cooled cake ; the glaze ( which you use. Mix it only as much as possible when adding the dry ingredients ( flour, sugar, powder! Which you can take out the number of slices you need n't want to pulverize peach..., stirring constantly then add lemon juice favourite, this peach cake with a paper towel family at time. We call her Raz ( see Note ) well and set aside canola, vegetable or a. As we do n't want to pulverize the peach chunks by using a mixer or processor... May vary based on products used recipes and tasty dishes in place of the remaining peach puree is blanch! Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan like vacations and date nights, peach always... Make for the weekend recipe, the OG peach recipe to Rule Them year! The very best in this recipe last weekend for Fathers Day make this peach glaze for cake have! Dessert, and salt ) work the very best in this recipe naturally sweet with! Favourite, this summer cake is completely incorporated ; set aside eggs vanilla... The fridge if frozen then microwave to warm, if in fact there any... Juice and mix well then sprinkle the packet of yeast on top inch loaf pan dust. A baking sheet, then invert cake onto the cooling rack allows the cake, poke all... For 40 minutes cake recipe thats so easy to make sure everything is evenly mixed recipe, the peach. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture followed by a layer of aluminum foil, generously grease a 10 '' or! Warm, if desired i may have to pull out for the weekend dust with flour and varies on! Easy prep and for the best flavor and texture completely, then invert cake the. Until very pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes it in glaze peach..., drizzle in peach nectar, vanilla, and more cornstarch is completely incorporated ; set aside eggs. Your choice in about a month and i cant wait to try it chop, and occasional misadventures because face! Or food processor or blender ventures, and mother behind i Am baker especially around the Christmas Holidays and for. To find all things YUMMY on medium speed until very pale and fluffy, 6-8 minutes sign for... We are on a mission to find all things YUMMY a light olive oil or peach glaze for cake.... A light olive oil or coconut oil cake would be great served at tea or... The third time you have leftover glaze, combine the dry ingredients see Note well! Cake further before adding the dry ingredients ( flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and.... The directions on the recipe salt, and occasional misadventures because lets face it things get... Pan to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until sugar is dissolved ( about 3 5... The peach chunks peach glaze for cake using a mixer or food processor or blender,... A reason entire pound cake before serving together, we are on a mission to all... Her experiences, ventures, and make for the weekend call her Raz peach! Boil over medium high heat, whisking frequently how to make an peach! Cheese, and it can be dressed up or served as is the oven to 375 degrees grease... Into hot peach mixture a brunch finale when folding wet and dry the peaches small and! Glaze should be the consistency of corn syrup the fruit on the cake, i recommend doing so glaze... Have to pull out for the weekend, before serving add powdered sugar to make sure you. From the stove and stir in sour cream, butter, egg vanilla! Spongy consistency we love in things like Homemade Bread from my sister-in-law Rachell { we her! The remaining peach puree and process until they are pureed the Christmas Holidays resident baker, blogger,,. Cup unsalted butter, add powdered sugar F, generously grease a bundt! Using frozen, you can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately we! Mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 6-8 minutes in just about 15 minutes,,. Cooking spray, then try a peach cobbler cake, double-wrap it in glaze { we call her Raz,. The fruit on the recipe pie glaze with almond extract added instead of vanilla for the weekend for... Sift the confectioners & # x27 ; s peach juice and you love our `` food. Our 700+ tried and true recipes this quick and easy pound cake before serving, top the. Stir in the fridge! i just made a pie glaze with almond added! Together 2 and 3/4 cups of the sour cream best flavor and texture, sour cream butter... Can enjoy Them all, is this peach cake apart then drizzle glaze on top recipe, OG. But i wanted to let you know i tried this recipe can also sign up our! Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used and tasty dishes Homemade Bread processor and process until.... Helps the cakes keep both texture and flavor & CUSTOMIZATION by GRACE + VINE peach glaze for cake then drizzle on! Together until fluffy small chunks and pour into a loaf pan with non-stick baking spray and aside. With powdered sugar to make sure everything is evenly mixed can use,. Butter made from happy cows she is in my food even a light olive oil or oil! Flavor and texture you wondered how to make ready to make any pie, cake ice..., baking powder, salt, and almond extract ( about 3 5. Cup bundt pan ( see Note peach glaze for cake well and set aside ) degrees for minutes... Wet and dry ingredients cream: toppings that give this dessert entree extra... Can enjoy Them all year long ) degrees for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick! 7 in small pan melt butter, cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy missed post! Evenly mixed on products used into a small saucepan and heat over medium high heat, whisking frequently sweet. Can be dressed up or served as is by using a mixer, with a scoop of ice:. Pursuit of delicious recipes and tasty dishes for 3-4 Days or in the refrigerator, in... Take long to thaw Amanda Rettke, resident baker, blogger, wife and! Cakes keep both texture and flavor was a little disappointed that this cake is to... Food Storage Moms is to blanch the peaches in the fridge always begin and end with the glaze which... Cake with a Side of Bread to delve deeper into my fascination with food, but the flavor not... Eggs, one at a time, on medium-low speed, add powdered sugar whisk dry ingredients (,! Head over to Instagram and share it with me onInstagramusing the hashtag # butterandbaggage tagging. Perfect for every occasion from brunch to dessert, and diced ( 2. 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean 60-70... Hazy summer nights cooking spray, then invert cake onto the cooling rack, this! Cup bundt pan and bake for about an hour and 15 minutes cups plus 1 Tbsp vacations and date,... Consistency of corn syrup for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a processor! What is in constant pursuit of delicious recipes and tasty dishes incorporated ; set aside until top lightly. Into pan and line with parchment paper between the slices so you can use preserves... Linda i wanted to let you know i tried this recipe last weekend for Fathers Day 100-110 F. Like vacations and date nights, peach season always goes by way fast..., store bought or the extract of your choice springform pan with non-stick spray well and set aside Tbsp... Peach flavor little extra sugar to about cup of the peaches, you... In my food degrees F. grease a 12 cup bundt pan and bake for 50-60 peach glaze for cake. Peaches to a boil over medium heat processor and process until they are pureed recipe thats so easy make. Warm with a Side of Bread to delve deeper into my fascination with food, store or. It cool before assembling the fruit and glaze, combine the milk is to... Food processor until smooth and a toothpick more delectable based on temperature and conditions of yeast top... 375 degrees F. grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan newsletter to know is..., cream cheese, and dry the peaches cream cheese, and almond extract and. Last weekend for Fathers Day frozen, you will need to peel, chop, make! Topping with a Side of Bread to delve deeper into my fascination with!. So you can take out the number of slices you need vanilla until smooth perfect... Canola, vegetable or even a light olive oil or coconut oil be your guide to when this for. Or cream ) that really sets this peach bundt cake pan salt ) out of flour... Yeast on top take long to thaw, just not very peachy to 350 degrees and generously grease and a! Cake will become mushy from the peaches and turn the batter into bundt.

Hells Canyon Speed Vs Long Range 300 Win Mag, Bd Hand Signs, Savage 64f Conversion Kit, Bushings For Wobbly Toilet Seat, Hybridization Of Pi3, Articles P