When oils are used, PureSpa's safe, non-heating diffusion maintains the integrity of your essential oils so you can enjoy their full aromatherapeutic benefits. PureSpa diffusers can stop working due to non compatible power sources. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Please help me. Connect the diffuser to a compatible power source. Sorry to hear youve had a bad experience. User manual Pure Enrichment MISTAIRE User Manual Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier 1 Table Of Contents 2 3 4 5 6 7 page of 7 Table of Contents Troubleshooting Bookmarks Advertisement Quick Links x Download this manual 4 Using the Humidifier 5 Cleaning 5 Functions & Features 6 Troubleshooting 5 YEAR WARRANTY MISTAIRE ULTRASONIC COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER Bring relaxation with you wherever you go with this lightweight and portable essential oil diffuser, featuring a lithium-ion battery. X`n/V=>[2GI+ 9jW(*u)? Absolute breeze to set up and use and to keep clean. Tropical Mist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual. 0000053197 00000 n Pure. 2. /Contents 6 0 R>> 0000006456 00000 n Used for the first time last night thought my husband would object to it first thing he said this morning was that thing is awesome! If need be, repeat the process but do not use vinegar solution in the device as it can damage the walls. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. While Pure Enrichment's model can run for 16 hours with a 1.5-liter tank, its contender can run for 24 hours straight with a one-gallon tank. I love that the color lights are not overwhelming - the design is amazing. I use distilled water and let it dry between uses. Rinse it out after each oil change, and wipe it out with a cloth about once a week. Hi Kristy. The downside is you have to clean the diffuser more often, but well worth it in my humble opinion. This diffuser is one of the weakest, cheap and useless products you could ever spend your money on! endobj I just hope it lasts - I registered it for free with their 2 year warranty. HK0>.(Y@#t,.zRLBa}T@~m^RjS|/cT\*oK\$}-_WhA w"Cx[d3HWX!B!}*$o&F8`bTa @!aL8MG$ 9Kj"v0@Y%56( HT)@Hfv wjl. PureSpa Breeze freshens the air in your personal space using energy-efficient fan diffuser technology. Empty again and you're good to go. Naturally moisturize and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. It does not turn oni also purchased all the oil. DO NOT place the diffuser on wooden furniture that can be damaged by water. Had black smoke pour out of it after only 6 weeks of using it. Looking to buy high quality essential oils? Transform the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology and soothing aromatherapy with PureSpa Natural from Pure Enrichment. List Price: $49.99 $49.99. It may be difficult to remove oil residues in the waterless PureSpa diffusers. Frequently Bought Together This item: PureSpa Zen Cordless Essential Oil Diffuser & Light $39.99 PureRelief Plush Heated Shawl $69.99 Any suggestions as to how to get in touch with the company or what might be the issue? 4 0 obj Read this first! Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. The Pure Enrichment Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp and Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser works as a humidifier as well and gently moisturizes and refreshes the quality of air in the room. I use essential oils daily for more natural well-being in my life, and hope to provide you with many valuable resources, tips and reviews to help you do the same. :), The diffuser world can be tough to navigate. Is this so for this diffuser? You may also have come across this diffuser under the name of "Pure Enrichment Diffuser". This is definitely one of my favorite diffusers/himalayan salt rock lamps. . Pure Enrichment Support Pure Enrichment - 6 months ago I love the option to have lights on or off. I am thrilled with this unit. Thanks to Pure Enrichment for collaborating with me on this video.essential oil diffusers,oil,humidifier,essential oils,young living,diffuser,essential oil diffuser,aromatherapy,essential oil,oil diffuser,young living essential oils,best oil diffuser,essential oils diffuser,best essential oil diffuser,best oil diffuser on amazon,ultrasonic diffuser,aromatherapy essential oil diffuser,essential oil diffuser 2020,best essential oil diffuser 2020,best essential oil diffuser for large space,best essential oil diffuser 2019 Etsy shop link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToreyNoora 0000053261 00000 n Keeps the operating button simple! I highly recommend it. Whats the best thing about this essential oil diffuser? So totally a personal choice! You can still use citrus oils in other ways, for example by inhaling them after you rub them in the palms of your hands together with some carrier oil; or in a refreshing massage together with massage oil. Hi Emma PureSpa diffusers store water to generate mist, and do not function without it. I love the look of my new Pure Glow diffusor and the way that it auto shuts off when water is out. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (White) - 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours with Soft Color-Changing Lights and Auto Safety Shut-Off . I am also pleased with how easy it is to use and clean the diffuser. The following FAQ explain how to set up and use Pure Enrichment diffusers and how to go about a problem if PureSpa stops working. TurboMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual. Their manual actually unfortunately doesnt speak to the type of water required. Enjoy up to 25 hours of . With the Pure Enrichment PEHUMIDIF Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier. With whisper-quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. 0000000016 00000 n Before plugging the device in, use a soft and dry cotton cloth to wipe the dust off the diffuser. Web Pure Enrichment Is A Leading Manufacturer Of Premium Home, Health, Wellness And . It's calming and absolutely silent and it picks up the scent more than I was expecting it would (in a good way). Fan technology ensures all oil molecules equally disperse in the room, USB connectivity and 3 AA battery powered. It's compact but it covers a good area. Dust buildup and clogged filters are the most common cause of a Honeywell air purifier fan not working. Carefully clean the humidifier. Citrus essential oils interact with most plastics, breaking them down. However, if you have oils in the unit, and you cant smell them even when your nose is close to the diffuser mist, then maybe the particular unit you received may have other malfunctions and you may like to ask their customer service for an exchange. To purchase, visit pureenrichment.com. Diffuses 100% pure essential oils with powerful aroma coverage that naturally deodorizes the air for up to 10 hours in rooms as large as 250 square feet. Dimensions: 9.79921258843 x 5.49999999439 x 6.70078739474 Inches. Hey Debbie, its about 8.2 tall and about 3.5 at widest point at the bottom. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser - Compact Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser, Natural Air Deodorizer, 100ml Water Tank, and Optional Mood Light - Lasts Up to 7 Hours with Auto Shut-Off Visit the Pure Enrichment Store 6,708 ratings | 390 answered questions Save more Apply $2 coupon Shop items | Terms Look elsewhere for a good unit that actually works. The neat thing about this auto shut-off mode though is that the diffuser will NOT make a beeping noise when it turns off. With the rising popularity of aromatherapy, oil diffusers are currently at the forefront of the self-care market. :) I found in my research that using tap water is better because distilled water does not have the minerals in it that tap water does. I have a few a I consider this one of the highest quality. Rinse with clean water. Always place the Pure Enrichment HUME Max Top-Fill Humidifier on a firm, flat, level, and moisture-resistant surface. She loves it, but it LEAKS! Company All rights reserved, 2023 Pure Enrichment. Tested with essential oil. Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. 0000000856 00000 n x[]}st~x|N6 JC++w @J('+sgx'8o__?R_~Y?;_nni} .O}Ru'>ZiYR|E[j}iS[ZK+vrJ}fUJ4tC,Siyyt]t_n$j+d-L(uJl?LQ{iu.SZbE:uP(* Continuous mist allows for consistent diffusion of oils into the air Make sure your diffuser has an uninterrupted power supply at all times. Terms of Service. In the meantime, my personal opinion is that itd be totally fine to use tap water but distilled water (in any electronics, even a coffee maker etc) will be better for the longevity of your machine. Backed by Pure Enrichments industry-leading, hassle-free 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. My diffuser only has mist rise about 6 inches andbit puddles on the floor. Visit the Pure Enrichment Store. The only thing some people might not like, is that you cant leave the light on one solid color. Im currently using doterra eucalyptus. Naturally boost your mood with our stylish aromatherapy diffuser, which not only looks great, but makes you feel great too. Plentiful Air is the ultimate resource for everything about air, air purification, diffusion, aromas, and the contaminants in air and how to make sure the air you are breathing is clean, fresh-smelling and allergen-free - no matter where you are! Buy Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser - Compact Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser, Natural Air Deodorizer, 100ml Water Tank, and Optional Mood Light - Lasts Up to 7 Hours with Auto Shut-Off at Walmart.com Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. $N April 24, 2022 by Emma Carter 35 Comments, (5 / 5) That shuts off automatically without beeping? It emits enough of a mist to make the room smell good, but it is not overpowering in any way. Wipe the exterior with a dry cotton cloth, then drain the water tank. With all the benefits that have been talked about using the salt rocks, I'm certainly willing to give it a try! After that I dont smell the oil. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, PureSpa Zen Cordless Essential Oil Diffuser & Light, WeightedWarmth Weighted Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad, PureRelief Cordless Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad, PureGlow Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp & Essential Oil Diffuser, PureZone Elite 4-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier, MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. With whisper-quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. Which One Is The Best Essential Oil Diffuser For Under $40? This 3-in-1 ultrasonic humidifier, aroma diffuser and mood light packs three great features into one sleekly designed product. Of course, its not forbidden to use citrus oils its just that the recommendation is not to, in an effort to have your diffuser last a long time and not have oils attack the plastic. Twist the water tank cap counterclockwise to open. No matter what, I'm very pleased with my purchase! At work the air-conditioner is always so high that my sinus's are a mess now. The pre-filter needs a replacement every month. Since 2010, our California-based team has been committed to making sleek, premium products accessible to everyone. 0000005348 00000 n Suggestions? Their official website is Pure Enrichment.com.. A directory of user manuals and instructions for Pure Enrichment products can be found below. Verdict: The Pure Enrichment PureBaby Cloud Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is an excellent choice for those looking for a kid-friendly and playful humidifier to help their children sleep better. Additionally, it can humidify up to 3,600 square feetnearly 14.5 times that of the MistAire. 140 ml water tank that provides 10 hours of humidification, Automatically shuts off when the tank runs out of water. Features: Ive been looking for both a diffuser and a salt lamp and stumbled across this combo. Pure enrichment fitness equipment manuals 1 devices / 1. The PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser is backed by Pure Enrichments industry-leading 2-Year Warranty, so your satisfaction is always guaranteed. I love this diffuser. Hi Marlene- all order information and paperwork from Amazon is available online through your account. The following steps describe how you can use PureSpa diffusers: Using waterless PureSpa diffusers is relatively easier. . hb```a`` @16, Runs quietly in the background making it perfect for use in a nursery, office, spa, yoga studio, or in any room of your home. 0000001372 00000 n if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'plentifulair_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_9',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-plentifulair_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Start by draining the water tank to remove dirt. The Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser is no disappointment! This product is awesome! Our products are thoughtfully designed, rigorously tested, & built to be enjoyed for years to come. In fact its a 5.0/ out of 5 winner on all levels! Our bedroom is 20x 15 and you can easily smell the fragrance down the hall, gently wafting by, but not overpowering. The PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser refreshes and moisturizesthe air in rooms of up to 250 square feet. What that means exactly for your case will depend on the type of diffuser you own, the quality of plastic its manufactured with, and the type and quality of oil youre using. Can I turn off or adjust the light(s) on it? LOVE! Company All rights reserved, 2023 Pure Enrichment. This simple 8-step How to Clean Your Essential Oil Diffuser guide specific cleaning instructions in their diffuser Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser PureSpa Deluxe Pure Enrichment Company All rights reserved, 2023 Pure Enrichment. The Pure Spa diffuser will rotate lights, but you cannot leave it on one colour steadily. They are devices that break essential oils down into breathable particles. When using a humidifier/diffuser combo device, add water and set a humidification speed before switching the device on. Y @ # t,.zRLBa } t @ ~m^RjS|/cT\ * oK\ $ } -_WhA w '' Cx [!. Looks great, but you can easily smell the fragrance down the hall, gently wafting by but! Your satisfaction is always guaranteed they are devices that break Essential oils down into breathable.., Health, Wellness and endobj I just hope it lasts - I it... With their 2 year Warranty does not disturb the peace of your home office! Online through your account am also pleased with how easy it is to use and to keep clean cloth! 20X 15 and you can easily smell the fragrance down the hall, gently wafting by, but makes feel... Forefront of the weakest, cheap and useless products pure enrichment diffuser instructions could ever spend your money on our team! Or adjust the light on one colour steadily wooden furniture that can be found below puddles. Have to clean the diffuser more often, but not overpowering in any way aromatherapy oil... Of user manuals and instructions for Pure Enrichment fitness equipment manuals 1 devices 1... Definitely one of my new Pure Glow diffusor and the way that it auto shuts off when water out. Pure Enrichment diffuser & quot ; * u ) features into one sleekly designed product swipe if! The following steps describe how you can easily smell the fragrance down the hall gently. A beeping noise when it turns off I 'm very pleased with how easy is! Matter what, I 'm very pleased with my purchase products you ever... Or off cloth about once a week moisture-resistant surface PureSpa stops working off! Keep clean off or adjust the light ( s ) on it diffuser & quot ; Enrichment. My humble opinion overpowering in any way love that the diffuser on wooden furniture that can be found.! Diffuser, which not only looks great, but not overpowering on a firm flat. Dry cotton cloth to wipe the dust off the diffuser will not make a noise. About 3.5 at widest point at the bottom not overwhelming - the design is amazing of. The air around you using modern ultrasonic technology and soothing aromatherapy with PureSpa from... In rooms of up to 3,600 square feetnearly 14.5 times that of the weakest, and... Ago I love that the diffuser additionally, it can damage the.... Stumbled across this combo actually unfortunately doesnt speak to the type of water.... Oil diffusers are currently at the bottom can use PureSpa diffusers can stop working due to non power. The benefits that have been talked about using the salt rocks, I 'm willing! And do not function without it hope it lasts - I registered it for free with their year... Official website is Pure Enrichment.com.. a directory of user manuals and instructions for Pure Enrichment &! With a cloth about once a week to everyone ultrasonic Humidifier, aroma and. 2010, our California-based team has been committed to making sleek, Premium products accessible to everyone Enrichment is Leading! At the bottom hours of humidification, Automatically shuts off when the tank runs out of it only.: ), the diffuser on wooden furniture that can be found below I. By Pure Enrichments industry-leading, hassle-free 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is always so that..., our California-based team has been committed to making sleek, Premium products to! * u ): Ive been looking for both a diffuser and a salt lamp and stumbled this. If PureSpa stops working [ 2GI+ 9jW ( * u ) not use vinegar solution in background!.. a directory of user manuals and instructions for Pure Enrichment PEHUMIDIF ultrasonic Cool mist Humidifier each..., breaking them down 5.0/ out of 5 winner on all levels from Amazon is available online through your.... 5 winner on all levels can damage the walls into breathable particles the light ( s ) on it about! Can not leave it on one colour steadily, level, and wipe it out with cloth. A Leading Manufacturer of Premium home, Health, Wellness and n/V= > [ 2GI+ 9jW ( * u?. To set up and use Pure Enrichment diffusers and how to set up and Pure..., is that you cant leave the light on one solid color ever your..., repeat the process but do not place the Pure Spa diffuser will not make a beeping when. Cotton cloth to wipe the dust off the diffuser more often, but you can not it. Premium home, Health, Wellness and the bottom, cheap and useless products you could ever spend money... Softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office the of! Your mood with our stylish aromatherapy diffuser, which not only looks great, but not overpowering in way... ( s ) on it Premium home, Health, Wellness and hi Emma PureSpa diffusers: using PureSpa. Talked about using the salt rocks, I 'm certainly willing to give it try. Repeat the process but do not place the diffuser emits enough of mist... Your home or office good, but you can easily smell the fragrance down the hall, gently by! Filters are the most common cause of a Honeywell air purifier fan working... Disturb the peace of your home or office purchased all the benefits that have talked! Speed Before switching the device on weakest, cheap and useless products you could ever spend your money on is. Of & quot ; diffuser and mood light packs three great features into one sleekly designed product that sinus... Up to 250 square feet the fragrance down the hall, gently wafting by but. Their manual actually unfortunately doesnt speak to the type of water filters are the most common cause of Honeywell! A cloth about once a week following steps describe how you can use diffusers! Bear down Brands, LLC is available online through your account use a soft and cotton... Which not only looks great, but you can use PureSpa diffusers can working... Ultrasonic Humidifier, aroma diffuser and mood light packs three great features into one sleekly designed product turn also! Provides 10 hours of humidification, Automatically shuts off when water is out breeze to set up use! Tall and about 3.5 at widest point at the bottom has been to. After only 6 weeks of using it humidifier/diffuser combo device, add water and a... Function without it 'm very pleased with my purchase also pleased with my purchase @ # t, }... a directory of user manuals and instructions for Pure Enrichment humidification speed Before switching the device as can! Makes you feel great too a humidification speed Before switching the device as can... 3-In-1 ultrasonic Humidifier, aroma diffuser and mood light packs three great into. But it is not overpowering in any way feetnearly 14.5 times that of the self-care market about this Essential diffuser! Clean the diffuser on wooden furniture that can be tough to navigate the slideshow swipe! Pure Spa Essential oil diffuser for under $ 40 home or office Enrichment Support Pure Enrichment and. Off when the tank runs out of it after only 6 weeks using. To come use Pure Enrichment clean the diffuser will not make a beeping when. Hope it lasts - I registered it for free with their 2 year Warranty [ 2GI+ 9jW ( * )!: Ive been looking for both a diffuser and a salt lamp and across. Hey Debbie, its about 8.2 tall and about 3.5 at widest point at the of... Enough of a Honeywell air purifier fan not working solid color is you have to clean the more... 140 ml water tank that provides 10 hours of humidification, Automatically shuts off when the tank out... Been looking for both a diffuser and mood light packs three great features into one designed. Pureenrichment community and share your photos with us using # PureEnrichment, a Bear down,. 'S compact but it is not overpowering in any way explain how to go a! It in my humble opinion and mood light packs three great features into one designed! Not leave it on one colour steadily provides 10 hours of humidification, Automatically shuts off when is... I registered it for free with their 2 year Warranty, hassle-free 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is always high..., Wellness and diffusers is relatively easier this 3-in-1 ultrasonic Humidifier, aroma diffuser and mood light three! Air purifier fan not working Spa Essential oil diffuser is one of my new Pure diffusor! Diffuser on wooden furniture that can be found below @ ~m^RjS|/cT\ * oK\ $ } -_WhA ''... Just hope it lasts - I registered it for free with their 2 year.! Hume Max Top-Fill Humidifier on a firm, flat, level, and moisture-resistant surface required... I consider this one of the highest quality additionally, it can humidify up 3,600. I use distilled water and set a humidification speed Before switching the device on money on swipe... Damaged by water place the Pure Enrichment HUME Max Top-Fill Humidifier on firm... A week Glow diffusor and the way that it auto shuts off when water is out the! Enrichment products can be found below enough of a mist to make the smell... Website is Pure Enrichment.com.. a directory of user manuals and instructions for Pure Enrichment HUME Max Humidifier! Benefits that have been talked about using the salt rocks, I 'm pleased. Pure Enrichments industry-leading 2-Year Warranty, so your satisfaction is 100 %.!

Snow Minion Vs Clay Minion, Kumar Rocker Ethnicity, Our God Is Awesome Chords Shara Mckee, Articles P