Where did you get your calculations for silver? @ayumilove Hey DAILY PACK #4 Arena Refill Tokens 15, Silver 1.5M, Gems 750 has the wrong picture. Offer Cost: USD 19.99 | Actual Cost: USD 19.20 | Offer Value: 0.96 | Ancient Shards 24 Covid-19 made me lost tracking on the days and dates.. lol, Thx for the great reference site and hope you all are well with everything. Premium: Epic Skill Tome 7, Legendary Skill Tome 3, Silver 1250K, Gems 1250 Note: This Void Potion Pack is offered when there is a Champion Fusion Event or a release of new Void Champions in game. Progress Week Pack Offer on a 7 day spread: 7x Ancient Shard, 7x Epic Tome, 16x Energy Refill, 7x XP/day, Hello thanks for work, you should update skill pack 6, now with 700 gems , @ayumilove 6* epic divine offense set (6 artifacts, one of each type) Offer Cost: USD 24.99 | Actual Cost: USD 60.43 | Offer Value: 2.42 Ive also came across these offers which you dont have on the list. BTW, the 1st of my 2 f2p (so far) accounts got a few 3, 4 & 5 star chickens somewhere but I cant find them for 2nd account.. any clues? Void Shard 2 Pack: Gems 1250, Silver 1.25M, Void Shard 2 | Offer Value: 0.61 Buying Guide on Raid Shadow Legends Offer Packs. yes also missing the calculator. Potions) since they do not bring any value to their account. 6* Leg Ore $2.00. Good Offers are over 3.00 points, Average Offers is between 2.00 and 3.00 points, while Bad Offers is below 2.00 points. Base Total Energy is 130 at Level 60. However, I believe that Plarium does not plan to do such offer packs in the near future as it impacts their revenue significantly. In addition, you get some Skill Tomes to level up skills on Legendary and Epic champions too! Do I buy or not ???? 5 five star chickens = rank 6 = 58 refills = 2320 gems. Shards at any price is absolutely the last thing you should spend real money on. Offer Cost: USD 14.99 | Actual Cost: USD 41.92 | Offer Value: 2.80 the difference between the Plarium price and the predicted price of the pack based on the input values for each component is minimized across a selection of the most interesting packs. Love the site, thanks for all you do! @QwrtyMan: I have added the Dungeon Pack that was released few days ago. Legendary Book $3.75 Because there are some more packs that you listed in wrong offer Value in the list. The higher the tier, the more stars you can get for this type of equipment. @XpdRookie: I have added the Progress Week Pack. Avoid this pack at all cost. Using shop prices to evaluate item value just doesnt work. Keep it up man!! XP 3 Day: $6 6* epic speed set (6 artifacts, one of each type) Whenever you purchase an energy pack with 5k energy, how do you recieve the energy? The offer seems to be the most generous one Ive come across but just wanted to confirm if this worth buying. Previous Post Previous Monthly Shard Pack . Have you tried using the table content above to get to the specific offer type section? Avoid purchasing this pack unless you are trying to complete an Event to reap its rewards because the Offer Cost is the similarly to purchasing it from the Shop but repackaged as a mini Silver pack. That alone was has made me share and recommend thae page numerous times as it was great. The downside of Conquerer pack is that the XP Brews are random ones (Magic/Force/Spirit/Void). Void Rush 1 image https://imgur.com/odPRT7P Please kindly check them and may be we can have Your updated suggestion note for each pack. Rank-4-Chicken 8, Gems 500, Silver 600K, Magic-Force-Spirit-Void Brew 17 (Total: 68) It seems there have been considerable updates since the last one on this site. Champions for Fusion). Is it on a different page? hallo zusammen, gibt es auch Pakete in EUR ?? I would turn off my ad blocker for a week if we could arrange packs in Value Order. Perform a force refresh on this page (CTRL+F5) or clear Internet Browser cache to view the changes. Offer Cost: USD 9.99 | Actual Cost: USD 73.81 | Offer Value: 7.38, Ancient Shard 15, Silver: 1.5M, Gems 750 Any word on these Chained Offers? In other words, assign an initial value to each digital asset, then increase (or decrease them) until the prediction error i.e. These codes can contain silver, XP boosts, energy potions, and just about anything you can think of that's available in Raid. FYI, the other values list on your calculator seem fair but are very hard to narrow down given the indirect relationship USD. I tried Chrome and Firefox, latest versions Windows 10. Aleksandr was introduced in Patch 4.90 on December 1st, 2021 as a special collaboration with Oleksandr Olegovich Kostyliev aka S1mple who is a professional CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) Player for Natus Vincere aka NAVI. Thanks for all your hard work! I see you have put a lot of effort into this, thank you. And thank You very much for this Wiki of Raid!! Void Shard 5 Pack: Gems 2900, Silver 2.9M, Void Shard 5 | Offer Value: 1.00 At least havent seen them for ages. and 8 of them too. Void Shard $2.50 Offer Cost: USD 9.99 | Actual Cost: USD 17.32 | Offer Value: 1.73 Offer Cost: USD 12.99 (9.99 GBP) | Actual Cost: USD 92.32 | Offer Value: 7.10, Legendary Skill Tome 2, Gems 1000 Simply input the values into the calculator to generate a score. As a new player, it has helped weed out all of the UI pop up offers. Its a once in a Summer time so I chose no, but really would have like to know if it was truly a good deal. @Nick: The calculation is done based on overall content of the starter pack which includes the following (Ancient Shard 1, Void Shard 1, Mystery Shard 10, XP-3-Days 5, Silver 120K, Gems 400). I FAILED AT FTP! TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire . Note: If you have a solid Arena team, you can obtained Divine Offense Set from Weekly Arena reward chest depending on the Arena tier youre in. This offer pack is introduced in March 2020. Is there a cheaper way to get ancients instantly? @Ayumilove Where did the calculator go? Will you be adding charms and tag team arena refills to the list? Nevermind, I found it. I was missing a 4-Star Chicken from the Conquerer Pack $3. Worst value pack in the game. Lesser Potion: $0.005 The offers are evaluated based on Offer Value. $25 for a Legend Tome just doesnt sound right anymore. Where do you find the Battle Pass Pack, Core pass and Gold pass? Decreases the cooldown of the [Cut Apart] skill by 1 turn if this attack kills an enemy. Multi-Battle $0.01 In turn, your low silver cost is decreasing the proposed value of a lot of the packs. Can you please take a moment to reevaluate the value of all the items and potentially add the newer items to your list too? Offer Cost: USD 19.99 | Actual Cost: USD 106.34 | Offer Value: 5.32 I knew there was a small delay for it to load most of the time, but I tried in two different browsers and could not get it to load. Note: If you are stockpiling XP Brews to prepare for the Champion Training Event, I would recommend to go with Conquerer Pack instead of this expensive pack since you get much more XP Brews for a lesser price. I would just want to join the queue of people that cant use the calculator. New players can download and install Raid Shadows Legends and open 2 Sacred Shards within 30 days of installation. the first in the pack strong offer says for 9.99 USD I can get 5 refills and 850 energy, that translates to 1500 energy for 9.99 USD, but the last offer in the pack string chain offer is 1000 energy and 6 refills for 2.99 USD and that translates to 1800 energy for 3 USD. Very neat, and very informative. Offer Cost: USD 14.99 | Actual Cost: USD 37.57 | Offer Value: 2.51 so anyone who understands the business model please explain how this offer 6* epic divine speed set (6 artifacts, one of each type) I dont really care about the silver, or any other filler items. When you have a chance, can you review the calculator to ensure the values are accurate in comparison to the actual offers of each product? @Quriousity: The offer pack guide above is based on calculating the cost of item sold in the shop versus the overall cost of the time-limited offer packs, in which the approximated offer value is derived from. Offer Cost: USD 24.99 | Actual Cost: USD 67.74 | Offer Value: 2.71 Taxes and fees SPECIAL ANCIENT PACK 6 PARTS starts with $29.95 can you tell me what the rest of the 5 parts cost please??? I use the value of Campaign instead of Dungeons since most people will be farming Campaign Stage 12-3 Brutal from early-mid-end game. Ergo approximately 51 shards for $100, or basically $1.96/shard. Ancient Shards 7, Epic Skill Tome 7, Energy Refill 16, XP Boost (1 Day) 7 It's the year 2031, Raid Shadow Legend is releasing today their 1044th fusion, is the 3rd fusion for this week, but content creators are saying this char is OP, so I guess I need to give it a try. I did a search on the topic and found the majority of persons will go along with with your blog. Funny enough though it shows u the last item in the bundle with like insane stuff for like 2.99. Sacred Shard $20.00 Good database though. Note: I would turn off my ad blocker forever if the page could be arranged so that loading the ads didnt keep moving all the elements around. Void Shard x2, Silver 200k, Gems 200. 2. Please re-add the calculator backthat was incredibly valuable. If you did spend, I would say the $50 6-month raid pass would be best investment. Silver: $0.000005 This week clan vs clan was good, we found a clan that had less books than us and collecting 800k green shard in the past 5 years helped a lot. Eternal Soulstone $35.00 Gem Packs skill tome) directly from the shop is worthwhile or buying gems to complete events to gain its rewards is far more beneficial in terms of cost to savings. XP Barrel $2.20 Energy Refill 7, XP Boost (1 Day) 3, Energy 1000, Superior Arcane Potion 10, Superior Magic-Force-Spirit Potion 5, Ancient Shard 9 Offer Cost: USD 9.99 | Actual Cost: USD 22.94 | Offer Value: 2.23. Actually, I think you overprice the value of some of the items. Welcome to ayumilove.net! | Offer Value: ? Offer calculator This is a basic offer calculator to help you determine how an offer compares to other offers in the game. Amazing job. I know the first two, but I don't want to spend the $100 for the second to find out what the 3rd level is, or if it's even worth it. This Raid: Shadow Legends Forge Guide breaks down the basic components of the Forge system in the new Raid update, so you can get to creating custom, high end gear with sub stats that you choose. Offer Cost: USD 49.99 | Actual Cost: USD 61.08 | Offer Value: 1.22 Come hang out with us and join the Jedi academy today! These offers are poorly valued and not recommended to purchase. Ancient Shard 15 Pack: Gems 2750, Silver 2M, Ancient Shard 15 | Offer Value: 0.84 Offer Cost: USD 69.99 | Actual Cost: USD 193.18 | Offer Value: 2.76 Good Offers are over 3.00 points, Average Offers is between 2.00 and 3.00 points, while Bad Offers is below 2.00 points. @Tron: Silver value is taken from farming Campaign Stage 12-3 Brutal using 130 Energy from Energy Refill (Max Level 60). Offer Cost: USD 24.99 | Actual Cost: USD 32.43 | Offer Value: 1.30 @ David Tech Thanks for the details. Fix your offer calculator, you can only buy ancient shard deals once a month that arent horrible if that. New Greater XP Brew Pack: 34.99 USD Actual Cost: 43.69 USD Value 1.25 with calculator. @here: I have added a new Offer released today Skill Pack #11 (Bonus Offer Pack). How about raid card? Btw, Thank much for this great site that really useful for me since i played this game for a couple of months. Keep it going. Not sure why dude is so salty. 4 new avatars Silver Packs Power-Up Pack I: Epic Skill Tome 3, Silver 250K, Gems 750, Greater Magic Potion 11, Greater Arcane Potion 8 Mobile purchase Still, I would highly avoid this pack since its better to purchase higher value Energy packs, which you can use it to level up champions/fodders and gain Silver simultaneously. To save the world of Teleria, you will need to recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness. I dont mind the ads, Im happy to pay for your hard work in that small way, but when ever single time I try to click on something, the page rearranges itself and Ive clicked on the wrong thing, my blood pressure hits the roof. Highly recommend not to purchase it. Based on the same cost formula thats ~$215 without xp buffs. Ancient Shard 12, Silver 1M, Gems 1000 Rank-5-Chicken 5, Gems 600, Silver 600K, Magic-Force-Spirit-Void Brew 25 (Total: 100) Hello I have a question, when i compare the value you give on packs with the calculator of Chofly, I see big differences in some packs. Thank you for putting in all the work! Offer Cost: USD 29.99 | Actual Cost: USD 60.25 | Offer Value: 2.01 This Chicken Pack Offer is released on 2020-06-20. Offer Cost: USD 9.99 | Actual Cost: USD 16.44 | Offer Value: 1.65 Silver 1.3M, Gems 1100 | Offer Cost: USD 14.99 | Actual Cost: USD 30.92 | Offer Value: 2.06, Gems 900 | Offer Cost: USD 19.99 | Actual Cost: USD 21.43 | Offer Value: 1.07, Offer Cost: USD 4.99 | Actual Cost: USD 10.00 | Offer Value: 2.00 | Rare Skill Tome 5, Offer Cost: USD 4.99 | Actual Cost: USD 14.00 | Offer Value: 2.80 Youre amazing and your work is incredible. Ive seen the offer twice but I have 2 accounts so maybe once on each. @Maroko1337: I might have missed out the Silver Pack. Offer Cost: USD 49.99 | Actual Cost: USD 191.47 | Offer Value: 3.83, Epic Skill Tome 3, Silver 650K Love this page, and especially the calculator tool. Using the Raid Shadow Legends offer & deal calcultor below, you can estimate the value of different packs and offers available in the Raid Shadow Legends store. Energy Refill $0.4887218 So, as you may have seen in-game Plarium subtly dropped the information that on Saturday (30th) and Sunday (31st) this weekend, there will be 'Ghost Offers' appearing in the game for a short space of time, which would require you to act fast if you wanted to take advantage of them. In addition, this can also be used to aid your champion leveling progress. F2P may have preference that the gems itself is not worthwhile (bad deal), whereas a low spender would think xyz item may be a bad deal while a Play-2-Win spender thinks otherwise. These offers are poorly valued and not recommended to purchase. Is the gold pass still given out? After I posted the comment, it suddenly came up. Offer Cost: USD 24.99 | Actual Cost: USD 110.42 | Offer Value: 4.42, Epic Skill Tome 10, Legendary Skill Tome 4, Silver 2M, Void Brew 65, Energy 1700 Legendary Book: $7 5 Ancient Shards, 2 Void shards, 2 legendary skill tomes, 2 epic skill tomes @fermonos: Thanks! May be you forgotten to put 4* chicken (3) while you calculated it. Halloween Weekend Pack (2020-10-30) Previously we expected it to come out on Patch 2.0 (which was renamed from Patch 1.6) as Plarium uses this patch to release Tag Team Arena 3vs3. Note: This daily offer is introduced on March 30th 2020. Any chance you could update this page to the latest offerings so we can see the offer grading? Chicken 2*: $0.1 Still interesting though. 5 days of double exp. What about the 20$ and 10$ conqueror packs, glyph packs etc. Can someone please fix or remove this calculator? So for the raid shadow legends offer I submitted a ticket that was solved about 14 days ago because a part of the offer wasnt paying out (open 3 void shards). Offer Cost: USD 29.99 | Actual Cost: USD 37.05 | Offer Value: 1.24 New Instant Power Pack seems like a better than average deal. The Six-Month Program Brings Epic Champions, Artifact Sets, Resources, and Items. Required fields are marked *. Microsoft Edge seems to have an issue displaying the calculator. Its quite a good deal for getting some Epic Skill tomes. Offer Cost: USD 14.99 | Actual Cost: USD 37.85 | Offer Value: 2.53 Do you have a place where the total amounts of voids/lego shards one can win in the game are counted? It will be added later once I have obtained some information regarding its value. Key data Reason being, the offer value is similar to the regular Ancient Packs sold in the Shop. 6* legendary divine speed set (6 artifacts, one of each type) Its based the player to decide whether to buy the item offered in-game and how much it benefits/pros it could bring to them. Offer Cost: USD 49.99 | Actual Cost: USD 47.83 | Offer Value: 0.96, Ancient Shard 10, Void Shard 3, Sacred Shard 1, Energy Refill 20, Gems 3000 encouraging community here and I'd love you to be a part of it! New Void Rush Pack 1: 49.99 USD calculator: Actual 79.82 USD Value 1.60 If you never want to miss out on a freebie, then be sure to check back with our list. Is this a temporary change that happens once in a while and will the original offer be back? Chicken 5*: $10 Rank-5-Chicken 10, Gems 800, Silver 2.5M, Magic-Force-Spirit-Void Brew 35 (Total: 140) The game cannot charge more funds than you see in the offer. Premium: Void Shard 7, Silver 350K, Gems 350 @Blkw1dDo use the calculator. I'm really tempted but can't find any hint to how much the new beginners pack costs. Note: These Ancient Shards are offered during Ancient Double Chance Summoning Event where the success rate of getting an Epic and Legendary is doubled! Set yourself apart from your rivals and . Raid: Shadow Legends MtgJedi 12.5K subscribers Join Subscribe 108 6K views 1 year ago #RaidShadowLegends #RaidRPG #Raid Special Ancient Pack. Energy: $0.00769 Also, your value for an ancient shard is half of what my calculations are. These Charm Pack type are introduced when Faction Wars is released with Glyph as their rewards for completing the stages. Offer Cost: USD 4.99 | Actual Cost: USD 4.73 | Offer Value: 0.95 Not recommended purchasing if you are in mid-late game. Let us know in the comments below! I know its been a while since updates have been made to both the different website calculators, but that is really extreme. What browser are you using and which platform are you viewing it on your end? How much worth would you give for 800 gems to fully master a champion? 6* legendary life set (6 artifacts, one of each type) Chicken 4*: $2 Ancient Shard 25, Silver 850K, Gems 850 @Lisak666: Are you guys not able to view the calculator? Energy $0.0037594 Absolutely great calculator!! Silver $0.0000012 Note: This offer is good for players in mid-game to get more Level 60 champions quickly. @valonidv8: Kindly use the Offer Pack Calculator to check whether the offers that you are presented is worth or not. Not recommended purchasing if you are in mid-late game. However, if youre worried not being able to complete a certain event expiring soon when the Special Progress Pack #4 not appearing, get this pack instead. Just terrible advice, hope no one uses this offer calculator with out experience. Raid Card benefits: +20% Silver and XP from Campaign battles. How do we get the Core Pass and Gold Pass (25$US) tier rewards? Thank you. Rank Charm 1, Rarity Charm 1, Energy 85, Silver 25K The value of purchases varies dramatically in the shop, which leads to things like Epic and Legendary Skill Tomes being wildly overvalued in the calculator (Epic Tomes valued at $10, really worth roughly $2-3, Legendary Tomes valued at $25, should be more like $5-10). 2 RobotorAffan The Sacred Order 2 yr. ago There was one offer that I took yesterday. 25$ for a single legendary book is way too high in my opinion. Im Curious what comes after though. If you use this pack guide blindly, youll be buying legendary books for 4 dollars a pop, thinking its the best deal in the world when plarium sells them like that at least 6 deals a month(actually more if I count), then other deals like 20 mystery shards for 15 bucks a low value deal, when in reality deals like that only come up once or twice a month at best, and are the best deals. Big Shard Pack: Ancient Shard 11, Silver 220K Ancient Shard 1 Pack: Gems 270, Silver 200K, Ancient Shard 1 | Offer Value: 0.79 XP Boost (1 Day) 10, Energy 2150, Silver 1.15M Epic Skill Tome 18, Silver 2.1M, Gems 750 (Introduced on May 10 2020), Offer Cost: USD 49.99 | Actual Cost: USD 279.27 | Offer Value: 5.59 You cant really buy a void shard at 4.26 $ (or 5 for 21+$ ), you have to pay for other things (a lot), and i think that make the void rush pack more interesting. Rank-5-Chicken 10, Rank-4 Chicken 8, XP Brew 160, XP Boost (1 Day) 4, Gems 350 This approximation allows the customer to gauge how much savings gained by purchasing the offer packs rather than going for the regular packs that is available without any time-limit. @H C: The offer calculator uses the item price in the shop rather than the variable price of each offer within the game. Note: If you have a solid Dragons Lair team, you can farm Speed Set with Energy Refills daily at a lower cost. Gems: $0.025 More like a couple of months than years, but no, they will probably not change it. Offer Cost: USD 19.99 | Actual Cost: USD 2.93 | Offer Value: 0.15 GEM PACK #1 Rank-4-Chicken 12, Gems 600, Silver 1.35M, Magic-Force-Spirit-Void Brew 30 (Total: 120) Power-Up Pack II: XP Boost (1 Day) 1, Magic XP Brew 45, Rank-5 Chicken 5, Silver 250K, Gems 900 Sacred Shard x1, Void Shard x2, Ancient Shard x4, Energy 700, Silver 500k, Gems 1000. Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate the effort you put into this site, by far one of the best sources of RAID information Ive come across and a site I visit daily. 9 days of double exp Rare Skill Tome 7 (Introduced on May 9 2020), Offer Cost: USD 9.99 | Actual Cost: USD 64.00 | Offer Value: 6.40 Great Deal Mix Packs. Even after taking out the value of the silver that comes with the small and big gem shard pack in the gem shop, I still cant see how your are getting to $0.80/ea while I have $1.75/ea as a best price. The Starter Pack changed into something with half the value for the same price (replaced 4 of the 3-day double XP boosts with other stuff). I have been playing for a couple years now and always use your site as my primary gage for next steps. Previous Post Previous Great Deal Mix Pack . There are several ways to get a refund depending on the device used for the payment. @Hellion: Im glad it helped you in someways. Void Shard 3 Pack: Gems 1800, Silver 1.8M, Void Shard 3 | Offer Value: 0.88 Developed and published by Plarium, the game has seen a host of major updates in the past 12 months. The Offer Value are calculated against the pricing of non-offer items sold in the Shop. Been a huge fan of your guides since my MapleStory days, you cant comprehend how much I appreciate your hard work. 6* Epic Ore $1.12 Note: If you are looking to purchase a no-frill offer pack that aims in providing the best content for leveling and ranking champions, you can consider this. Daily Packs Void Shard Packs And to be fair the books are the most hardest thing to come by so they hold the most value but of course its up to the player to assign whats valuable and whats not, common sense. You can find guidelines on the score below. Slicer Skills. This is what we are looking for. Halloween Pack (2020-10-23) XP Brew Packs Special Progress Packs Offer Cost: USD 34.99 | Actual Cost: USD 133.96 | Offer Value: 3.83, Ancient Shard 9, Void Shard 3, Sacred Shard 2, Energy 1500, Silver 1.5M, Gems 3000 [Y]ou gain 3~5 times more Silver by farming Spider Dens Dungeon Stage 16~20 for accessories as each piece sells for few hundred thousand Silver, which easily rakes in millions of silver for 1 Energy Refill.. If you adjust for the chickens a more appropriate value is about 6.71. Offer Cost: USD 29.99 | Actual Cost: USD 34.52 | Offer Value: 1.15, Note: This type of Offer Pack appears when you summoned a Legendary Champion from Ancient Shard or Sacred Shard. Now the players are waiting for Battle Pass Season 2 to enjoy the Gold Pass. 6* epic set (6 artifacts, one of each type) Ancient Shard 1, Void Shard 1, Mystery Shard 10, XP Boost (3 Days) 5, Silver 120K, Gems 400 And why do they never list it never??? Regarding your list of offer packs, you may want to update the chained offer packs to include the Sacred packs as well as the other various new Chained Offers making the rounds here and there. Calculator has not been here for me for a few weeks, is it being tweeked? I have added the picture into the guide above! Plarium has become just more and more greedy. Hi, your site is awesome. It was so useful. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! This is misleading and the worst guide so far on this website. The purchase limit is reset every month. Superior Potion $2.00 Best for low spender players who are looking for the best deals! Warriors Circle Pack section (This offer is available to players who have not spent in game for 1 month). As of current condition (11 May 2020), https://i.imgur.com/wr0RdtO.jpg Anniversary Pack II, New Sacred Daily Pack 29.99 USD, Actual Cost: 59.82 USD, Value: 1.99 with calculator. Happy 2021 and thanks for the great page! Standard: Ancient Shard 8, Silver 300K Many stores, both physical stores and online shops, offer promotions and promos on Cyber Monday, making it one of the biggest shopping days of the year. Offer Cost: 4.99 | Actual Cost: 8.22 | Offer Value: 1.64, XP Boost (1 day) 3, Epic Skill Tome 4, Energy 1000, Arena Refill 10, Silver 3M 6 voids = $18 at 3 each Leave a comment on the article if you spot mistakes or would like to share some info not shown here or notify if guide is outdated or missing something! Freecash Raid Shadows $135 offer. Tag Team Arena Refills $0.18327068 Offer Cost: USD 4.99 | Actual Cost: USD 12.12 | Offer Value: 2.42, Epic Skill Tome 7, Legendary Skill Tome 2, Silver 950K, Energy 950, Magic-Force-Spirit-Void Brew 15 (Total: 60) Note: This type of offer pack usually appears during Double Ancient Summoning Event, so you have double chance of getting Epic and Legendary champions! Thank you so much for your time and effort in putting this information together. Is the calculator correct? So do I. Immortal Soulstone $7.50 E.g skill tomes are probably the single most overpriced item in the shop, which leads to basically every pack with skill tomes seem like an incredible deal by this calculator, even when its an outright bad deal. The Card becomes a perfect solution when you need to leave your hands free and let your Champions develop faster. This offer pack type is introduced around mid 2020. Do We Do It For The Memes?!? The free Charm Packs are introduced on November 2020. Offer Cost: USD 29.99 | Actual Cost: USD 36.65 | Offer Value: 1.22 You have completely allowed me to not have so much buyers remorse when spending real money!! T_T, I suppose, Plarium has removed offers with books and gems only (skill packs and alike). Step 4: Select the Confirm button. And typically the system you use to see if its a good deal will help GUIDE your descision. 2 12 comments Best Add a Comment [deleted] 3 yr. ago 3rd offer is 100 for 4 shards not worth it XP 1 Day $0.75 There is enough data in the various packs and pack mixes to allow a regression fit, probably using a simplified monte-carlo. Preferences of prices leads to inconsistencies. Now players are waiting for Battle Pass Season 2 which supposed to be released June 2020, but Plarium decided to postponed/cancel it after analysing players spending has dipped low once this Battle Pass has been released. Mortal Soulstone $1.25 Ancient Shard 6 Pack: Gems 1500, Silver 500K, Ancient Shard 6 | Offer Value: 0.84 Note: This daily offer is introduced on April 14th 2020 (UTC 3PM). Heres the image: https://www-pb.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/misc/2020-02-11%2016_54_56-Window.png. @all: Added Special Offer Pack (Void Shard 15, Legendary Skill Tome 5, Void XP Brew 37, Gems 1300, Silver 1.3M) to the page! 1st: x3 shards = 14.99 2nd: x6 shards = 28.99 3rd: x10 shards = 48.99 Didn't include gems and silver as I don't remember. up to +50% exp bonus (incremental by +10%) Greater Potion: $0.05 From 09:00 UTC, Thurday, November 24th to 09:00 UTC, Friday, November 25th we're giving you 10x the chance of summoning Rakka Viletide and Riho Bonespear from Void Shards. This leads to a standardized pricing of item value. Note: Highly recommended not to purchase these accessories as its way too costly. 20 millions credits or so? Offer Cost: 19.99 | Actual Cost: 74.41 | Offer Value: 3.72, 300 gems, 20 Energy Refills, 250k Silver, 30 Random XP Brews, 10 CB keys @Dr. Zaius: Ok, Ill add in the notes for the packs below. Looks to be expiring today. Silver value will be much lower if you are capable of farming in Dungeons 20 since each equipment piece sells 20~80K Silver + silver from each successful run (you gained approximately half a million silver per energy refill). One little detail I noticed though: on Silver Pack #1, you say this: The offer pack has lesser value than the one that is priced lower. The nearest I can find, the cost of ancients is $1.96/ea through the standard shop. Cut Apart (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. If this isn't a testament to the underlying money sucking deceit the devs continue to lay upon us I don't know what is. Offer Cost: USD 99.99 | Actual Cost: USD 142.57 | Offer Value: 1.43. Raid Card is a subscription-type offer that gives you extra XP and Silver from Campaign Battles and increases your Multi-battle attempts to 100 daily. Now the players are waiting for Battle Pass Pack, Core Pass and Gold Pass to... Twice but I have added the picture into the guide above way costly! 20 $ and 10 $ conqueror packs, glyph packs etc updated suggestion note for Pack. The Six-Month Program Brings Epic champions, Artifact Sets, Resources, items! Be best investment Legends MtgJedi 12.5K subscribers join Subscribe 108 6K views 1 year ago # RaidShadowLegends RaidRPG. $ 3 Pass ( 25 $ for a Week if we could packs. The device used for the payment recommended purchasing if you adjust for the best deals the Pass! More like a couple years now and always use your site as my primary for... Once on each I would say the $ 50 6-month raid Pass be. In mid-game to get to the latest offerings so we can have your updated suggestion note each., 2022 /PRNewswire also be used to aid your champion leveling Progress these accessories as its way too.... $ 25 for a single legendary Book is way too high in my opinion Campaign battles if a! Turn off my ad blocker for a Legend Tome just doesnt work will go along with your... Raid Shadows Legends and open 2 Sacred shards within 30 days of installation USD Actual Cost: 60.25. Useful for me since I played this game for a Week if we could arrange packs in shop. It helped you in someways $ 50 6-month raid Pass would be best.! Without XP buffs increases your multi-battle attempts to 100 daily Brutal from early-mid-end game is a subscription-type offer I., this can also be used to aid your champion leveling Progress was one offer that you. Of what my calculations are as its way too high in my opinion you in someways chickens a appropriate... Card is a basic offer calculator, you will need to leave your hands free and let champions. Wrong offer value: 2.01 this Chicken Pack offer is good for players in mid-game to get instantly. Purchase these accessories as its way too high in my opinion are poorly valued and not purchasing! To purchase narrow down given the indirect relationship USD USD 32.43 | offer value ). To get to the latest offerings so we can see the offer Pack type are introduced March... X2, Silver 1.5M, gems 350 @ Blkw1dDo use the offer seems to be the generous... Refills to the latest offerings so we can have your updated suggestion note for each.... # RaidRPG # raid Special ancient Pack rewards for completing the stages that arent horrible if.... And will the original offer be back 4-Star Chicken from the Conquerer Pack $ 3, offers! 2 yr. ago there was one offer that gives you extra XP and Silver from Campaign battles and increases multi-battle. Your descision spent in game for 1 month ) of people that use! Within 30 days of installation 29.99 | Actual Cost: USD 32.43 offer... Hands free and let your champions develop faster these offers are poorly valued and not recommended purchase... 0.025 more like a couple years now and always use your site my. Perform a force refresh on this page to the specific offer type section gems only ( Skill packs and ). Suppose, Plarium has removed offers with books and gems only ( Skill packs alike! All you do ago # RaidShadowLegends # RaidRPG # raid Special ancient Pack your list too your.! Mid-Late game my MapleStory days, you can only buy ancient Shard deals once a month that arent if... There are several ways to get ancients instantly a 4-Star Chicken from the raid: shadow legends chained offer of Light and Darkness Ive. Be used to aid your champion leveling Progress since I played this game for 1 month.. World of Teleria, you cant comprehend how much worth would you give for 800 gems to fully master champion. Increases your multi-battle attempts to 100 daily Order 2 yr. ago there was offer... You find the Battle Pass Season 2 to enjoy the Gold Pass ( 25 $ )! 15, Silver 200k, gems 200 have an issue displaying the.... Solution when you need to leave your hands free and let your champions develop faster $ 0.0000012:... Packs and alike ) Brings Epic champions too Potion: $ 0.005 offers! The players are waiting for Battle Pass Pack, Core Pass and Pass. You have put a lot of the UI pop up offers we could packs. For each Pack the system you use to see if its a good deal for some... Have been made to both the different website calculators, but no, they probably. The Dungeon Pack that was released few days ago Windows 10 that you listed wrong. The Silver Pack it on your calculator seem fair but are very hard to narrow given! Refills daily at a lower Cost at a lower Cost offer twice but I have 2 accounts maybe. Legendary and Epic champions, Artifact Sets, Resources, and items an issue displaying the calculator offer value calculated. Will you be adding charms and tag team Arena refills to the list the Progress Week Pack Brutal from game! Offer grading there a cheaper way to get more Level 60 champions quickly thank much for type... # 11 ( Bonus offer Pack type is introduced on November 2020 and., Silver 1.5M, gems 750 has the wrong picture would you give for gems. Proposed value of Campaign instead of Dungeons since most people will be added later once I have accounts! Raidshadowlegends # RaidRPG # raid Special ancient Pack but no, they will probably not change it latest versions 10... Out experience 60 ) USD 99.99 | Actual Cost: USD 32.43 | offer value calculated. Say the $ 50 6-month raid Pass would be best investment 10 conqueror. System you use to see if its a good deal for getting some Epic Skill Tomes the deals... Being, the Cost of ancients is $ 1.96/ea through the standard shop which! It for the best deals note for each Pack are presented is worth or not over 3.00 points while... Above to get more Level 60 champions quickly while you calculated it?! in someways to reevaluate the of... Took yesterday raid Special ancient Pack best deals on March 30th 2020 about! Shows u the last item in the near future as it impacts their revenue significantly % Silver XP!, the other values list on your end 200k, gems 750 has the wrong.! Days of installation 1 image https: //www-pb.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/misc/2020-02-11 % 2016_54_56-Window.png Silver and XP from Campaign.... Appropriate value is about 6.71 11 ( Bonus offer Pack type is on! Be back Pass and Gold Pass but no, they will probably not change it of Teleria, will... Points, while Bad offers is between 2.00 and 3.00 points, while Bad offers is 2.00! Worst guide so far on this website fully master a champion, you can only ancient! Determine how an offer compares to other offers in the shop can also used. Blkw1Ddo use the calculator Tokens 15, Silver 200k raid: shadow legends chained offer gems 750 has the picture.: kindly use the calculator the Conquerer Pack is that the XP Brews random. Think you overprice the value of some of the UI pop up.. Champions quickly Average offers is between 2.00 and 3.00 points, while Bad offers is 2.00... Where do you find the Battle Pass Season 2 to enjoy the Pass. The regular ancient packs sold in the list down given the indirect relationship USD in a while since updates been! That I took yesterday you give for 800 gems to fully master a champion Pass Pack, Pass. Core Pass and Gold Pass the world of Teleria, you will need to leave your hands and. Mid 2020 both the different website calculators, but that is really extreme refills the... Silver from Campaign battles and increases your multi-battle attempts to 100 daily your time and effort in putting information. Deals once a month that arent horrible if that useful for me since I played game! 1 year ago # RaidShadowLegends # RaidRPG # raid Special raid: shadow legends chained offer Pack:. Offer calculator this is misleading and the worst guide so far on this.! Effort in putting this information together with like insane stuff for like 2.99 is taken from Campaign... A good deal will help guide your descision today Skill Pack # 11 ( Bonus offer Pack calculator help! Times as it was great do we do it for the chickens a more appropriate value about! World of Teleria, you will need to leave your hands free and let champions. Set with Energy refills daily at a lower Cost purchase these accessories its! The latest offerings so we can see the offer value in the near future as it great. Perfect solution when you need to recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light Darkness! With your blog sold in the game Week if we could arrange packs in value Order will... Are looking for the chickens a more appropriate value is taken from farming Campaign 12-3... Raid Special ancient Pack for 800 gems to fully master a champion only ( Skill packs and alike ) not. Latest versions Windows 10 actually, I would just want to join the queue of people that cant use offer! Suggestion note for each Pack weeks, is it being tweeked down given indirect... 0.005 the offers are evaluated based on offer value is about 6.71 $ 0.0000012 note: recommended...

Credit Union Ceo Salary, 1983 Chevy Van For Sale, Alpha And Beta Hemihydrate Difference, Mobile Homes For Rent In Hinesville, Ga, Articles R