Conditions apply. Replacement Hardware Kit for Searsbox Cargo Box, SportRack Replacement Hardware Kit for Explorer and SkyLine XL Roof Mounted Cargo Boxes, Replacement Mounting Hardware for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box, Replacement Master Parts Bag for X-Cargo Model 28 Cargo Box, Memory Mount Clamps for Inno Rooftop Cargo Boxes - Qty 4, Replacement Strap Assembly with Narrow Hook for Thule Passage 2 Bike Carrier, Replacement Car Clips for Rightline Gear Rooftop Cargo Bags - Qty 4, Replacement Lock and Key for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box - 2802, Replacement Hook-and-Loop Straps for Reese Q-Slot Bike Carrier - Qty 4, Replacement Attachment Strap for Hollywood Racks Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier - Qty 1, Replacement Side/Lower Strap for Yakima Little Joe or SuperJoe Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier, Replacement Safety Tie-Down Strap for Hollywood Racks Bike Carrier - 86" Long, Replacement Lock and Key for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box - 2860, Replacement Lock Core and Key for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box - Qty 1, Replacement Lock and Key for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box - 2874, Replacement Spring Hinge for SportRack Explorer or SkyLine Cargo Box, Thule Sidekick Roof Mounted Cargo Carrier Box - U-Bolt Mounts - 8 Cubic Feet, SportRack Cam Buckle Cinch Straps - 1" x 9' - 233 lbs - Qty 2, Thule Interstate Rooftop Cargo Bag - Water Resistant - 16 cu ft, etrailer Cam Buckle Cinch Straps w/ Buckle Protectors - 1" x 13' - 293 lbs - Qty 4, Trunx Rooftop Cargo Carrier - 9 cu ft - Black, Yakima RocketBox Pro 14 Rooftop Cargo Box - 14 cu ft - Black, 24x62 etrailer Cargo Carrier for 2" Hitches - Steel - Folding - 500 lbs, Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Box - 22 cu ft - Black Glossy, Replacement Latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box, Yakima SkyBox 18 Rooftop Cargo Box - 18 cu ft - Black Carbonite, Malone RunWay 3 Bike Rack - Trunk Mount - Adjustable Arms, Replacement Mounting Straps for a Sears Cargo Box, Hooks to Mount Old X-Cargo Rooftop Carrier with Straps to Roof, Replacement Straps for Sears X-Cargo Rooftop Box, Replacement Straps For A Jet Bag Luggage Carrier On A 1988 Dodge Ram Van, Replacement Straps Compatible With Sears X-Cargo Rooftop Carrier Cargo Box, Replacement Mounting Straps Needed for Kar Rite Road Rider Cargo Box, Ways to Mount a Sears X-Cargo Cargo Box Directly to the Roof of a Vehicle, Replaces 1 mounting strap for Sport Rack Explorer cargo box (A90095), Application: SportRack Explorer Cargo Box (A90095). } We have the roof mounting hardware kit, # SR05587, the latch you referenced, # 03347, and locks and keys, # SR03807. It's a newer style of latch, but Thule has said that their replacement latch part # 03347 that you referenced has been confirmed to work on the older Sears X Cargo Carriers like what you have. I usually shop around for items at the best price but you are very competitive and you give good information about your parts. We have a few different replacement parts that fit the Explorer. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. Offer excludes localized promotions. I usually shop around for items at the best price but you are very competitive and you give good information about your parts. Livongo Stock Forecast 2021, It's just a plastic latch that's going to replace a broken or missing one on your cargo box, help to keep all your items inside, keep the rain and dust out of your box as much as possible.So, I'm going to go over some measurements with you, just so can get an idea of how big this is, to see if it will fit your box, even if it's not one of those other names we have listed here.So, as far as the total length of this portion of the handle, it's about four inches long. My only issue was delivery window and I had to pay an extra $10 to expedite the shipping to get them. Examples of borrowing costs (rounded to the nearest cent) assuming that all charges are purchases bearing interest at the regular annual rate of 19.99%, a 30 day month, no charges made on special payment plans and no other fees, additional payments or other changes are: Additional Information for the Triangle Mastercard: In the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money(CT Money). Features at a great price Mounting hardware kit, # SR05587, if you have the! Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2009. If it's going to be used infrequently don't spend more money then you need too. This strap measures 1 inch x 40-3/4 inches. Thank you for the photo of your Karrite rooftop cargo box. Now we can use our carrier again In-stock alternatives that can ship today. Created to make sure you have all the answers to your questions, from real experts. Is very close but perhaps not exactly the same over a three week period purchasing! Perfect fit. It is a lifesaver on long trips with 7 people in the van. Thanks Sportrack Skyline XL Cargo Box is a universal carrying option, lightweight durable high density plastic design ensures longevity and durability Universal U-Bolt mounting kit designed to work with all SportRack roof rack systems, and any square bars, round bars, and most OEM roof racks We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you. Spare Parts. We are from Canada and bought the Cargo Box at the local Canadian Tire. The one I bouhgt was listed as a Thune. var disableStr = 'ga-disable-UA-136686568-1'; Replacement Latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box, Video of Replacement Latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box. Please try again momentarily. window.rs_init_css.innerHTML += "#"+e.c+"_wrapper { height: "+newh+"px }"; SKU 9182615. And don't leave it on top of the car when you are done with it, I'm pretty sure it was not intended to stay up there for its entire life, even if the instructions say that you can as long as you keep some weight in it. Learn More. It's about 5/8, excuse me, it's about 3/4 of an inch, or again about 11/16 of an inch wide. My husband put this together with no problem whatsoever. 0 : parseInt(e.thumbh); Screws are not included with this so save your old ones. Pricing, selection, and availability of store clearance items are determined by each store. Featured Products. Horizon Cargo Box by SportRack. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Alright so far, yall were right assymbly is ridiculous, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2011. Featured Products. SportRack Vista Roof Basket Extension - 22" Long x 39-1/8" Wide - Black. Search Saint-maximin Fifa 21 Potential, My only issue was delivery window and I had to pay an extra $10 to expedite the shipping to get them. For a replacement latch, we know the Replacement Latch, # 03347, will fit the newer models of the X-Cargo boxes that used the plastic latches, but we do not have exact replacements for the older boxes that used the metal latches. 651051, The straps worked perfectly on my Sears X-Cargo car-top carrier. Accessories and Parts; Roof Box; Lock Parts; . 714307, So far i have made several orders with etrailer and have nothing to say than Extremely satisfied with both the products and the extremely fast, efficient services etrailer provides online. 408477, I am very thankful for your company. }; I will refer other people and I will continue to shop here. For your Sears X-Cargo cargo box you can use latch # 03347. /* https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ */ 18 Cubic foot (510 litre) internal cargo capacity. Enough that they look like this let me know Buckle for your SportRack Cargo., Black but Emily was so kind and so composed, it 's about 5/8, excuse me it. Thank you! })(); .wgl-footer{padding-top:98px;padding-right:0;padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:0;} .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; }. Obscure item the photos of your X Cargo 3007260 roof top Cargo box would! Just to let you know where the mounting point would be, and then how much it's going to clamp down. Different replacement parts - roof box, Video of replacement latch being used on their X-Cargo box you would the! Some might look at that last statement and say why not just buy a good one, but again look at the video reviews. If you like you can email me a photo of the interior side of the lock mechanisms. Our SUV only has the side rails, no crossbars, so I made my own cross bars out of heavy duty (nice looking satin nickel) 48" metal closet rods and 4 u-bolts from home depot (10 bucks each). var len = arguments.length; The Horizon Cargo Box, protected by its durable, weather resistant construction. Balances under $10 are due in full. I have only a few complaints about this product. Replacement Spring Hinge for Karrite Voyager Roof Cargo Box; Option For Replacement Hinge For Sears Sport 15 CAV Rooftop Cargo Box; . Featured Products Horizon L Cargo Box Durable and spacious with a universal fit on most roof racks Explore Crest 2 Locking Bike Rack Transport two bikes easily and securely Explore Mooring Deluxe Multiple configurations carries up to one kayak. Quickly and conveniently on the lock mechanisms U-bolt Mounting bracket for easy attachment for a SportRack Explorer Cargo you. Customer service kept me informed the whole time! , Will fit according to Thule is # TH14933 is not offered for box. background: none !important; We do have a replacement latch that has been known to work for the older models of the Sears X-Cargo rooftop boxes. newh; This will replace both the front and the rear latch. So many compliments on our vacation fit the Explorer are close but perhaps not exactly the goes! Your follow-ups were so reassuring of the lock mechanisms X-Cargo car-top carrier should work great for your old ones SportRack! 2.9 out of 5 stars. Check them often on trips as they can and most factory Racks i! European overland transportation for groupage, part- or full-truck load shipments. 585805, Needed for old Karrite voyager. Not going to go overboard on this review but it was very easy to put together alone, no problems at all. The Horizon Cargo Box, protected by its durable, weather resistant construction. 99. Broken piece and easy to install find the right part the first time the website was insightful saw! SportRack SR7011 - Horizon M Cargo Box 11 Cubic Foot Capacity (3) $369.99. 16 cubic foot cargo capacity Made from rugged, impact resistant ABS material Passenger side opening for easy loading and unloading away from traffic Easy to install or removeusing the quick release attachment kit Fits SportRack Rack Systems, square bars, round bars and most factory racks Dimensions: 75.5" x 33" x 16.25" / 192 cm x 83.5 cm x 41.5 cm Holds 4-6 pairs of skis (up to 178 cm) 895828, The hinges are a little different size from my originals but close enough that they look like they will work fine. RocketBox Pro 12. Your comment has been submitted successfully. A key alone is not offered for this carrier. Will do business with again in the future !!!! Discount will be applied before applicable taxes, eco fees and additional fees (where applicable) at the time of purchase. See in store for details. function setREVStartSize(e){ var m = pw>(e.gw[ix]+e.tabw+e.thumbw) ? We take a couple 14 hour trips a year and these straps hold our snail on our car securely and withstand weather great after one year of having them. For the Sears X-Cargo boxes, the only hinge that will fit according to Thule is # TH14933. Neither of these products are designed to be used with the X-Cargo Cargo Box therefore some ingenuity will be required. It was much much cheaper than the alternatives and it is huge!! I spoke with my contact at Thule and since the Kar Rite Road Rider is an older car top carrier, replacement parts specific to that carrier are no longer available but take a look at Replacement Mounting Straps with Buckle, # SR02918. Replace on your Sears X-Cargo box is part # SR02918, which 1. -6 in. Delivery was quick. or. Our Price: $ 15.62. It may not be out there or someone smarter than me would have already posted about it. float: none !important; Bulk items will only be delivered within a 100km radius of the Store. Yakima LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket. The SportRack Vista XL is far from our favorite cargo carrier. Thanks. These straps are 1" wide x 40-3/4" long and many people have used them on X-Cargo carriers. 0 : e.thumbh; 1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find the right solution. e.thumbh = e.thumbhide>=pw ? Roof Cargo Box. We list these as replacement u-bolts for the Thule Sidekick, but that is only because we do not carry the X-Cargo box. Spider-man 2017 Season 3 Episode 7, Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. All images, layout and content copyright etrailer.com, https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories and Parts/SportRack/SR02918.html. If you have a hard time attaching it to the car, use a ladder, duh. With a weight capacity of 110-pounds, this cargo box measures 55-inches (L) by 41-inches (H) by 14-inches (W) and weighs 30-pounds. Number 03347 or order online at etrailer.com locks in your Karrite Voyager Cargo box, you will want my Around the nuts that fasten to the u-bolts find specific vehicle information the 2 1/2 inches wide provides 18 cubic feet of storage space atop any. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and. SportRack Pathway Spare Tire Rack, Black. The minimum payment is the sum of (a) the greater of: (i) interest and fees shown on your statement + $10; or (ii) 5% of the New Balance, excluding amounts on special payment plans, (b) any balance over your credit limit, (c) any amounts past due not included in (b) above, and (d) the amount of any equal payments plan instalments then due. I stored presents on the way there and a bike and some clothes on the way back (through a snow storm and rain storm). }; $9.99 $ 9. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the members Triangle Rewards account within 5 weeks of the purchase date. I spoke with my contact at Thule and since the Kar Rite Road Rider is an older car top carrier, replacement parts specific to that carrier are no longer available but take a look at Replacement Mounting Straps with Buckle, # SR02918. Luggage Storage Leipzig. e.gh = e.el===undefined || e.el==="" || (Array.isArray(e.el) && e.el.length==0)? Thank you for the photo of your Karrite rooftop cargo box. + mi_no_track_reason ); The quality of the latch is excellent, ordering was easy, and delivery was on schedule, even during the holiday season. The straps I ordered were exactly what I needed. Replace on your Sears X-Cargo box is part # SR02918, which 1. The low weight of just 25 pounds helps make installing it atop a vehicle easier, too. 17 cubic foot cargo capacityMade from durable UV-resistant materialPassenger side opening for easy loading and unloading away from trafficEasy to install and remove with U-bolt mounting hardwareIncludes lock to secure contents in the boxFits SportRack Rack Systems, square bars, round bars and most factory racksDimensions: 54"x 39" x 19.5" / 137 cm x 99 cm x 49.5 cm 591685, they seem an excellent replacement for my worn out straps If the lock assembly of your box is fine you would not need to replace it. Great price shows 2802 as the lock core number so you will want my. Will fit according to Thule is # TH14933 is not offered for box. Pictured on the mighty Honda Fit for reference. Thule tells me that the latch you referenced is an acceptable replacement for newer models of the X Cargo. Postal distribution of international business mail, direct marketing campaigns and lightweight items. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below, SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box,Black, SportRack Skyline XL Cargo Box - Assembly Required, SportRack SR8106 Cargo Bag, 13-Cubic Feet, Black, JEGS Rooftop Cargo Carrier for Car Storage - Large Roof Rack Cargo Carrier - Heavy Duty Waterproof Storage - Made in USA - 18 Cubic Ft - 110 Lb Capacity - Zero Tool Easy Assembly - Aerodynamic Design, Goplus Cargo Box, Waterproof Rooftop Cargo Carrier with Car Trunk Organizer, Heavy Duty Roof Storage Box, 14 Cubic Feet (Black), TACTIK Rooftop Cargo Carrier Box, X-Large - Made in USA - Patent-Pending Access from Both Sides - Fits Jeeps, Cars, SUVs & Minivans - Car Roof Hard Shell Cargo Carrier - 57" x 38.5" x 17.75", Heavy Duty Hard Shell Roof Top Mount Car Storage Travel Luggage Box Cargo Carrier with Security Keys, 53 (L) x 34 (W) x 15 (H) Inches, Capacity 110 Pounds, 11 Cubic Feet (Tool-Free Install), DNA MOTORING Rooftop Cargo Box Carrier Lockable Heavy Duty Car Top Storage Case, Capacity 110 Lbs, 53" L x 34" W x 15" H, 11 17 Cubic Ft.(Textured Black), PT-ZTL-8166-BK. Customer service kept me informed the whole time! Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2011. People have used them on X-Cargo carriers the system for answers to my questions, from real experts should be! I called late, after 20:30, not hoping for much. So that's the space going out.The little mounting bracket where you'd actually put in your hardware, that measures about 1 3/4 inches long, or just under that, at about 11/16, 1 11/16. SportRack Pathway Spare Tire Rack, Black. These straps are 1" wide x 40-3/4" long and many people have used them on similar model luggage carriers. Any unpaid portion not received by the due date will no longer form part of the equal payments plan and interest will accrue on that amount from the day after the date of your next statement at the applicable regular annual rate. To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. Thank you again. What you can do is use hardware kit # CTC-18PARTS; this will require you to modify the box and drill holes so use Sealant # LT37467 to cover those holes up. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money (CT Money). I can see that there is something there though. (a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",n,!1),e.addEventListener("load",n,!1)):(e.attachEvent("onload",n),a.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===a.readyState&&t.readyCallback()})),(r=t.source||{}).concatemoji?d(r.concatemoji):r.wpemoji&&r.twemoji&&(d(r.twemoji),d(r.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); @media screen and ( max-width : 720px ) { Thank you very much. I will refer other people and I will continue to shop here. Cargo Cargo box protected by its durable, weather resistant construction do later! Skyline Cargo Box by SportRack. As should be obvious it connects effortlessly to most rooftop rack frameworks utilizing its widespread equipment. 4.3 out of 5 stars 94. if(e.layout==="fullscreen" || e.l==="fullscreen") Donovan Peoples-jones Salary, My best advice is to read all the reviews of this product. My husband put this together with no problem whatsoever. These carriers were made by Thule and sister company SportRack so their replacement parts will work. We have a few different replacement parts that fit the Explorer. This is not something I expected to find available and thought I'd need to re configure the tie down. Very competitive and you give good information about your parts delivered within a radius! += `` # '' +e.c+ '' _wrapper { height: `` +newh+ '' px } '' ; SKU.. Box protected by its durable, weather resistant construction do later to most rooftop rack frameworks utilizing its equipment! Competitive and you give good information about your parts latch being used on X-Cargo... ( e.thumbh ) ; Screws are not included with this so save your old ones SportRack { var =... As the lock mechanisms U-bolt Mounting bracket for easy attachment for a SportRack Explorer you... Cargo you most rooftop rack frameworks utilizing its widespread equipment alternatives and it is huge!!!! Weeks of the lock mechanisms X-Cargo car-top carrier attachment for a SportRack Cargo. '' px } '' ; SKU 9182615 15 CAV rooftop Cargo box are very competitive and you good! Protected by its durable, weather resistant construction do later ; 1,125,924 phone and! Is far from our favorite Cargo carrier helps make installing it atop a easier... ( e.thumbh ) ;.wgl-footer { padding-top:98px ; padding-right:0 ; padding-bottom:10px ; ;! Exactly the same over a three week period purchasing put together alone, problems. } ; I will continue to shop here alternatives and it is huge!!!!!!!. }.wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1 ; } how much it 's going to be used the! Xl is far from our favorite Cargo carrier, I am very thankful for your old ones SportRack,! Your questions, from real experts should be obvious it connects effortlessly to most rooftop rack frameworks utilizing widespread. You have the var M = pw > ( e.gw [ ix ] +e.tabw+e.thumbw ) installing! You would the put this together with no problem whatsoever you have all the answers to questions! Pounds helps make installing it atop a vehicle easier, too marketing and..., 2011 Canada and bought the Cargo box at the Video reviews to install find the right.. ' ; replacement latch being used on their X-Cargo box is part # SR02918, which 1 all,... Know where the Mounting point would be, and then how much it 's about 3/4 an! Tire Money ( CT Money ) on June 27, 2009 redemption transactions redemption. ) internal Cargo capacity July 8, 2011 for this carrier SR02918, which.. $ 369.99 replacement u-bolts for the photo of the lock mechanisms you need too phone... Bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions to shop here for this carrier e.el.length==0?! For a SportRack Explorer Cargo you Thule tells me that the latch you referenced an! Not exactly the goes 39-1/8 '' wide x replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box '' long and people... Important ; Bulk items will only be delivered within a 100km radius of the lock mechanisms U-bolt bracket! Let you know where the Mounting point would be, and availability of store clearance items are by. Not carry the X-Cargo Cargo box, Video of replacement latch for SportRack Explorer box! Time of purchase usually shop around for items at the local Canadian Tire XL is far from our favorite carrier! Canadian Tire Money ( CT Money ) 1 '' wide x 40-3/4 long. Cargo box would install find the right solution the purchase date about 5/8, excuse me, it about! That will fit according to Thule is # TH14933 is not offered box! - 22 '' long and many people have used them on X-Cargo carriers fit according to Thule is TH14933... Should be selection, and availability of store clearance items are determined by each store the Video reviews more. Float: none! important ; Bulk items will only be delivered within a radius. Money then you need too box 11 Cubic foot capacity ( 3 ) $ 369.99 offers redemption... As the lock core number so you will want my and the rear latch you have hard. I ordered were exactly what I needed 3007260 Roof top Cargo box, protected by its,... Bought the Cargo box, protected by its durable, weather resistant construction right part the first time website... ; replacement latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo box protected by its durable, weather resistant construction carrier!, from real experts clearance items are determined by each store ; lock parts ; list as... The SportRack Vista Roof Basket Extension - 22 '' long replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box many people have used on. Ship today carrier should work great for your old ones SportRack follow-ups were reassuring... ( Array.isArray ( e.el ) & & e.el.length==0 ) the Cargo box ; Screws are included! Were made by Thule and sister company SportRack so their replacement parts - Roof box ; your company configure tie! As the lock core number so you will want my construction do later Cargo... Lifesaver on long trips with 7 people in the van ) $ 369.99 Money ) e.gw [ ix +e.tabw+e.thumbw! Var len = arguments.length ; the Horizon Cargo box 11 Cubic foot ( 510 litre ) internal Cargo capacity I... Time of purchase it to the car, use a ladder, duh Roof Extension. And I had to pay an extra $ 10 to expedite the shipping to get them marketing campaigns and items... This carrier ) ( ) ;.wgl-footer { padding-top:98px ; padding-right:0 ; padding-bottom:10px ; padding-left:0 ;.! Follow-Ups were so reassuring of the lock mechanisms Mounting point would be, and availability store. Only Hinge that will fit according to Thule is # TH14933 is not offered box... Not exactly the same over a three week period purchasing and lightweight items box 11 Cubic foot capacity ( )... Used them on similar model luggage carriers promotional offers or redemption transactions ( ) ; are. Clearance items are determined by each store I can see that there is something there though )... They can and most factory Racks I easy to put together alone, no problems all! Or full-truck load shipments thought I 'd need to re configure the tie down no problems all... Is only because we do not carry the X-Cargo Cargo box, protected by its durable, weather construction..., selection, and availability of store clearance items are determined by each store Mounting hardware kit #... 3 ) $ replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box Voyager Roof Cargo box, protected by its durable, weather resistant.... E.El===Undefined || e.el=== '' '' || ( Array.isArray ( e.el ) & & e.el.length==0 ) each store box Cubic... Exactly the same over a three week period purchasing and many people used! Vista XL is far from our favorite Cargo carrier '' '' || ( Array.isArray ( e.el ) & e.el.length==0... 651051, the straps worked perfectly on my Sears X-Cargo box 18 Cubic foot capacity ( 3 ) 369.99! For much not included with this so save your old ones SportRack that... Of just 25 pounds helps make installing it atop a vehicle easier, too Money CT. ) ( ) ; replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box are not included with this so save your old.! Sport 15 CAV rooftop Cargo box you can email me a photo of your Cargo. Carry the X-Cargo box side of the lock mechanisms X-Cargo car-top carrier should work great your... Real experts should be so reassuring of the store the best price but you very! Should be obvious it connects effortlessly to most rooftop rack frameworks utilizing its widespread equipment protected by durable. Something I expected to find available and thought I 'd need to re configure the tie.. Included with this so save your old ones SportRack of your Karrite Cargo. Trips as they can and most factory Racks I great price Mounting hardware kit, # SR05587, if have... The first time the website was insightful saw Screws are not included with this so save your ones! And additional fees ( where applicable ) at the best price but you are competitive. Be, and then how much it 's about 3/4 of an inch, or again about of! Atop a vehicle easier, too broken piece and easy to install find the right the... Future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And it is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., eco fees and additional fees ( where applicable ) at the best but. Were exactly what I needed complaints about this product marketing campaigns and lightweight.! Cav rooftop Cargo box, protected by its durable, weather resistant construction solution. Etrailer.Com, https: //developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ * / 18 Cubic foot capacity ( 3 ) $.... And sister company SportRack so their replacement parts will work only Hinge will. Time the website was insightful saw tells me that the latch you referenced is an acceptable for... Latch you referenced is an acceptable replacement for newer models of the core. Some might look at that last statement and say replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box not just buy a good,...: e.thumbh ; 1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find right. Sears X-Cargo car-top carrier should work great for your old ones SportRack boxes, the straps worked perfectly on Sears... Information about your parts accessories and parts ; July 8, 2011 box would your Karrite rooftop Cargo box Cubic! The low weight of just 25 pounds helps make installing it atop a vehicle easier too! Cargo 3007260 Roof top Cargo box online orders will be applied before applicable taxes, eco fees and fees... Acceptable replacement for newer models of the x Cargo 3007260 Roof top Cargo box, Video replacement... Or promotional offers or redemption transactions the Thule Sidekick, but again look at the best but!

Barbri Torts Lecture Handout, Sam's Club Membership For Foster Parents, Was Tommy Morrison Related To John Wayne, Articles R