r/memphis Missing dog in East Memphis near Galloway golf course--goes by Red and is very friendly. YOU SON OF A BITHCES!!!!!! Noord-Hollands Archief Postbus 3006 2001 DA Haarlem info@noord-hollandsarchief.nl, IBAN: NL46 RABO 0192 3261 71KvK: 57581665BTW: NL00815115714B01, Jansstraat 40 2011 RX Haarlem tel. She got my attention! I think I ended up doing around 75 different Wake-Up Crew cartoons, plus a dozen or more gag strips and political cartoons. I AM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW ON FB ABOUT YOUR SICK RADIO STATION THAT TAKES DELIGHT IN THIS SICK. It lasted for a couple years before Tim decided to go ahead and try something else. We did a lot of work with Rock103 (later with 96X and K97), and did many movie premiers with them. INNES replaces "HOOKER & DB" who are based out of. There are sooooo many bands that they do not ever play a. nd I wish they knew that The Eagles and Lynard Skinard have more than one song. They brought back some of the old familiar talent in hopes of regaining some listeners. It makes me happy, and feel kinda old. WEGR broadcasts at 100,000 watts. Sign up with Facebook password ? I mean what's really going on. Van was worth the wait, brutally frank and honest. WEGR broadcasts in the HD Radio format.[1]. Could you give them some tips? When you visit, you can register at the reception desk. D&Z seemingly try to find the worst part of a good news item. Enter to win Tickets to 3 Doors Down! A hard-hitting post-grunge/hard rock unit in the vein of Alice in Chains, Staind, and Godsmack, Jackson, Tennessee's Full Devil Jacket was founded in 1997 under the moniker the Voodoo Hippies. n Well, I once saw a pic of tat on a penis that was "CTCT" When it became rigid, it read CAROLYN THOMPSON CHATTANOOGA TENNESSEE. The online finding aids describe how the original documents can be requested from the storage area. By creating an account, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the, ------ Shows: The Deep End, Flashback, Wake Up Crew, Get The Led Out, The Great Unsigned, Tim Spencer ----- Hosts: Nick Michaels, Maria Milito, Tim, I moved to Nashville 15 years ago and I really wish that 105.9 would extend thier library of songs. Flashback For a brief period, the station was promoted as "The Eagle," in an attempt to create a brand from the call sign. It's FREE! If you want to play The Dead or Janis Joplin or The Band I would greatly appreciate it. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Memphis Archives releases. Cookie files from analytics systems, social networks and other services help us to customise our website to better match your interests. You candownload digital copies of most images in the image library for free. You can also reach us by e-mail: inlichtingen@noord-hollandsarchief.nl. For this blog post we're taking the Way-Back Machineto talk a little bit about my part in 102.7/Rock 103's historyhere in Memphis, TN. These are the interviews from the most recent editions of the weekly national radio broadcast of In The Studio . Pandora and MP3s for me, can't seem to find Derek Trucks on any commercial radio station! A long strange trip from there took him to stations around the country, including a 20-year stint doing morning drive on Rock 103/Memphis. Find Out How A Positive Vibe Creates The Programmers Can List Only At AAAS 2023, NAB Show Monday: LeGeyt Talks Local And 'Roy Kent' Talks Podcasting, Universal Music Group Speaks Out Against Viral Drake AI Track, Concord Reorganizes International Executive Structure In London, Techsurvey 2023 Data Nugget Confirms The Addictive Quality Of TikTok For Younger Demos. Login with Google. I dont know who originally came up with the mascot, or drew the different variations before mine, but would love to know. Pour Some Sugar On Me Def Leppard The Story So Far: The Best Of Def Leppard 6:28 PM. I AM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW ON FB ABOUT YOUR SICK RADIO STATION THAT TAKES DELIGHT IN THIS SICK Aerosmith- Get a Grip 30th- Steven Tyler, Joe Perry,Tom Hamilton, Brad Whitford, Joey Kramer, R.E.M.- Murmur 40th- Michael Stipe, Peter Buck, Eagles- Desperado 50th- Randy Meisner, the late Glenn Frey, Simon and Garfunkel- Bookends- Art Garfunkel, Genesis- And Then There Were Three- Mike Rutherford, Phil Collins, Procol Harum- the late Gary Brooker, Keith Reid, Matthew Fisher, Robin Trower, Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band- Fortunate Son, David Bowie- China Girl- New York City 1999, Tommy Shaw of Styx-Crystal Ball unplugged Memphis Spring 1981, Led Zeppelin- For Your Life- London 12-10-07. When I asked if she was literally drawing a blank she said yes. The majority of our archive collections is kept in a safe archive storage area. Listen to In the Studio with Redbeard anywhere in the world on British Airways in-flight entertainment channel (with a million passengers a month and a captive audience for 4-22 hours, that's serious cume plus TSL). ROCK 103 - WEGR - FM 102.7 - Memphis, TN Play 5/5 based on 1 review. Strange coincidence- the station was just a couple blocks up the road from our original Wild Hare location. In the 'archievenoverzicht' on our website under kenmerken you will find where an archive or document is kept and how to request it. YOU SON OF A BITHCES!!!!!! Our chatservice is available on Monday 09.00-12.30, Thuesday and Thursday 09.00-16.00, Wednesday and Friday 09.00-12.30 and 19.00-22.00. Frequency: 91.1 FM. from 7 pm to 8 pm Monday through Friday. I love hanging out in the Batcave, but I do get a bit stir crazy some days- especially before I was allowed to drive myself. I left The Wild Hare (now Animated Jacks) around 99/00 after a falling out with Mitch over the way things were being run, and the going back on a long promise of my partnership. So there you have it- the rise, return, and demise of the Rockin Walrus and my part in its history- well, the parts I still remember. Later Leslie did a TV commercial for the station and had words and my walrus temporarily tattooed on her like Goldie Hawn in Laugh In- which was cool, but took a while to come off..! Oh, after the station moved from Beale and out east off American Way (when the Fed-Ex Forum was built behind the stations Beale location), I also did a photo shoot in the new Rock103 control room one Sunday afternoon with on-air mid-day personality Leslie Wolfe. [2] In December 1975, the station went to an automated Country music format with the call letters WZXR. Innes iHEARTMEDIA Classic Rock WEGR (ROCK 103)/MEMPHIS, TN is adding the "JOSH INNES SHOW" to Mornings beginning MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th. It was a quick and easy cartoon to draw and color- and I made the deadline. Styx singer/songwriter/guitarist Tommy Shaw rolled out of bed and used a borrowed acoustic guitar to sing live on my afternoon show 1981 acoustic version of his "Crystal Ball" ( with the extra verse not on the Styx version). D&Z had a non-compete, and once that had expired, moved to XMX in the mornings. Exclusive Shows From Today's Best Artists Music News I HOPE ONE OF YOU GETS DOWN AND OUT LIKE THAT POOR CHICKEN YOU POSTED THE OTHER DAY AND LET ME LAUGH AT YOU. 95.7 Hallelujah FM, V101, K97.1, The Mighty 990, ROCK 103 Memphis, 101.9 KISS FM. ------ Shows: The Deep End, Flashback, Wake Up Crew, Get The Led Out, The Great Unsigned, Tim Spencer ----- Hosts: Nick Michaels, Maria Milito, Tim The reading room of the Noord-Hollands Archief is situated atJansstraat 40. The "work smarter and never give up" lessons I learned there from Lee Abrams, the late Lee Michaels, and PD Tom Owens (not the Clear Channel veep) are time-tested truisms that I still use to this day. is an NPR-affiliate radio station serving the Mid-South region with "gentle, but straightforward, news and information, with local weather and traffic reports.". After spending most of his career in Sports Talk with multiple stints in Houston and Philadelphia, Innes joined iHeart's " 105.9 The Rock " WNRQ Nashville for mornings in April 2021. When In the Studio debuted on compact disc for affiliates, it was a real tech marvel, but the Internet, digital downloads, social media, and palm-sized computer smartphones were still a decade into the future. https://www.inthestudio.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/ZZTOP-ElLoco-wide-OIP.jpg, https://www.inthestudio.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ITS-COLOR-white-studio.png, ZZ TOP- El Loco 40th Anniversary- Billy Gibbons, Frank Beard, https://www.inthestudio.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Tommy+Shaw+2011+T+J+Martell+Foundation+Honors+UIC9AWqGjAbl.jpg, Styx feat. Rock 103 is a Classic rock FM radio station in Memphis, Tennessee. See more WEGR ROCK 103. FOX 13 Memphis; Contests & Promotions. ), and do a tag print of the new logo on the back. Live Tracks 38 Special- Back Door Stranger- New Years Eve 1982- Memphis. That run of success with Clint Culp managing is the stuff of legend, working briefly with Ted Utz, then almost 15 years with my dear friend Andy Lockridge. SICK STUFF. FOX 13 Memphis; Contests & Promotions. Word donateur van de Stichting Vrienden van het NHA. See more Classic Rock FM 102.7 - 1Kbps Memphis - Tennessee , United States - English Suggest an update They do not EVER play The Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band. Attention! Exclusive Shows From Today's Best Artists, Gisele Shares Post About 'Bad' Experiences Months After Divorce, WATCH: E-40 Gets Kicked Out Of NBA Playoff Game; Claims 'Racial Bias', 15 Facts About Temple Of The Dog's Self-Titled Album, Tennessee City Named One Of America's Best Cheap Travel Destinations, WATCH: Gene Simmons Gets Ill During Kiss Concert, Performs Seated, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Copyright 2023 All Access Music Group. I love music so I collect rather obsessively. The Crew and lizard tees had done well for us- updating and printing the walrus could be big for us, and it was. Empty Spaces Pink Floyd The Wall 5:51 PM. He landed (somehow) his first paying gig working Sunday mornings on Dallas' first FM "Underground" rock station. Most of the talent left over the years. Not a registered user of Streema yet? (Cant find any pics of the Wake-Up Crew shirts or the store display- will add one later if I run across any.) Info Contact Data Shows ------ Shows: The Deep End, Flashback, Wake Up Crew, Get The Led Out, The Great Unsigned, Tim Spencer ----- Hosts: Nick Michaels, Maria Milito, Tim . Not sure if Greg was busy, but it was last minute and she was desperate for an idea. Rock 103 Memphis' Classic Rock! She asked me what I thought we could do to help increase interest in the 103 shirts. Enter to Win A Gift Pack from BBQ AllStars! Stand with Ukraine. I HOPE ONE OF YOU GETS DOWN AND OUT LIKE THAT POOR CHICKEN YOU POSTED THE OTHER DAY AND LET ME LAUGH AT YOU. Tagged in this Audio: More Updated Date:Apr 08, 2022 Category:Leisure Publish Date:Apr 29, 2021 Jump to Full Description Snippets are a new way to share audio! That's one of the reasons why I liked Bad Dog so much. I remember listening to it, FM100, and WHBQ (The Top Banana- where Rick Dees worked at the time, and Dewey Phillips, George Klein, and Wink Martindale before him. The XM Satellite Radio experience was the most intense, exhilarating two years of my career. Open Library is an initiative of the Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form.Other projects include the Wayback Machine, archive.org and archive-it.orgprojects include the Wayback Machine, archive.org and archive-it.org I wish I was kidding, but that was their reasoning according to their Twitter account. 1 Babe of the Day. Some archives are kept in an external depot and cannot be accessed directly, but need to be requested beforehand. Inside the wool jacket, the inner lining had the logo repeated over and over- it was a very cool surprise. Nice try, but "close" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, so after nine months they bought out my contract and put a stake through the format's heart a few weeks later. An error happened posting the review, sorry! To save time on trying to create caricature likenesses out of my head (which I wasnt as comfortable doing at the time as Greg was) or mimic what Greg had done I decided not to draw their faces at all. This website uses cookies. I had a lot of radio swag-Rock Card, several bumper stickers, mini-radio, and eventually a shirt. Added by Concert Archives 3. I believe they dropped the Eagle from the name after a couple years, and just before that is when I come into this story. We set and then broke new revenue records every year during my tenure. from 4 am to 9 am or. GO TO HELL, ALL OF YOU!! That way it could work big or small, screenprinted, embroidered, or paper printed, look good on the internet, and be printed multi-color or 1-color. ! Maybe. She said. And now for an inside look at the man we call, "The BMan" John Beaulieu. That is one of the reasons I stopped listening. Press J to jump to the feed. Greg helped us out with ad art for The Wild Hare (Memphis Flyer ads, promo flyers, our rabbit mascot, and round logo) and started doing the Ronald McDonald House Radiothon tee designs (which we printed), as well as the art for the Best of the Wake-Up Crew tapes/CDs. Items from ourlibrary collection can also be requested digitally. I hated that show. I told her I would give it a shot and headed back out east to our shop. More classic Wake Up Crew from Rock 103 Memphis with Tim Spencer, Bev Hart, John "Bad Dog" McCormack & David Saks http://DavidSaks.com Had to wait until after sundown to pick up WLS and WCFL out Chicago, and occasionally WABC/New York. I was in the back sketching on a design one afternoon when Greg walked by. Over the years the station moved, changed owners, the Wake-Up Crew disbanded (Bev got let go and ended up at 98.1 The Max with many former 103 employees, Tim and Bad Dog worked together briefly before Tim was let go and/or moved away to another station up north, Bad Dog teamed up with Ric Chetter before John passed away a little later from Leukemia), the station dropped the walrus (the logo on the left was done by Greg Cravens), brought the classic guitar one back for a short while, dropped it again, and then to celebrate the stations 40th anniversary apparently they decided to go for another name change and went with Rock 102.7because apparently listeners get confused with 103 actually being 102.7 on the FM dial, even after 40 years of being in the same spot. I loved the fact that the neon walrus sign ended up in the background of many of the pics- always dug that sign. . I never needed an agent at Q102 to negotiate contracts on my behalf because Andy and Clint were such fine fair-minded managers and honorable, loyal people. It also ended up on billboards and license plates. I once saw a pic of a Penis with CTCT tat on it. Certainly the biggest key to In the Studio's 25 years of success is the premise upon which all 1,300 episodes are based: it's the first-person account by the rock star musicians themselves revealing how they made the most popular, most influential, most enduring rock music of the last 50 years. I got in touch with Greg and Bob and some of my fellow Mid-South Cartoonists Association members (Jim Palmer, Kevin Williams, Sam Ray, and others), and we started supplying content for the site. I meant to do this blog post back in October, but had health issues sidetrack me for a bit. That is the first time I've heard them described as being liberal. Blijf op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws en de activiteiten van het Noord-Hollands Archief. Known as "Rock 103," WEGR has been consistently programmed with a classic rock format for more than 40 years. It was fun while it lasted, and actual good exposure for our group and its members. Hooker & DB - ROCK 103 Hooker & DB Home Posts Podcasts Blog Home Podcasts Latest Posts Eddie Van Halen Guitar Expected To Fetch $3-Million At Sotheby's Auction One of the top skinny-dipping spots in the world is apparently in Michigan! WKNO. I was A LOT younger when all this started. At $1.15/hr, I made a little less than my all-night janitor job out by the interstate, but pretending to DJ in the deserted AM daytimer studios with my personal album collection was more fun. Sometimes for print they would use too dark of a blue which didnt give the logo much contrast. September 16, 2022 0 iHeartMedia Classic Rock " Rock 103 " 102.7 WEGR Arlington/Memphis TN is adding the Josh Innes Show for mornings starting Monday, September 19. A few months later in early 1992, I started upa tee-shirt shop (The Wild Hare)with two other friends, A.G. Howard and Mitch Foust both who I had worked with when I started airbrushing at Talkin Tops in 86 right after high school (Greg worked at another shirt shop before joining us at Talkin Tops/AdWear Graphics). Queen + Adam Lambert - The Rhapsody Tour // National Flyaway - Online Sweepstakes; Win Tickets to ZZ Top! My favorite thing in the world was to discover great new music and share it with people who were not being served by Top 40, then Top 30, shrinking playlists, so what better job for me could there possibly be? Doug Podell - The Doc of Rock. I would occasionally get more walrus promo merch from Diane whenever I would stop by the station (hats, pens, post-it notes, coffee mugs, buttons, etc), but after she left to go work for Memphis In May, the fun freebies seemed to dry up. The Josh Innes Show takes the morning slot on WEGR that had been held by KAAZ Salt Lake Citys Hooker & DB since October 2017. That's not a typo! Artist seeks fame and fortune by drawing funny. (WEGR's logo under previous "Rock 102.7" branding). Latest Photos View All Photos . ROCK 103 Music Recently Played Top Songs BarracudaHeartLittle Queen1:28 PM One (Remastered)Metallica.And Justice for All (Remastered Deluxe Box Set)1:21 PM I Hate Myself for Loving YouJoan Jett & the BlackheartsUp Your Alley1:09 PM Bohemian RhapsodyQueenA Night At The Opera12:51 PM JumpVan HalenBest of Volume 112:47 PM I collect Corvettes and a couple of muscle cars, and I'm a ranch hand for my wife's herd of eight horses on our ranch outside of Dallas. Diane liked the idea, but unfortunately the powers that be at 103 wanted us to use the new block style logo on the front with the old walrus characters. I also miss dropping by the station, cutting commercials, and hearing Bad Dogs laugh coming from down the hallway. ROCK 103 Music. Diane asked us to come up with some new t-shirt designs, and one of the ones I came up with not only ended up on tees, but bus bench posters (above left) and bumper stickers(above right). Hearing Bad Dogs LAUGH coming from DOWN the hallway 103 - WEGR - FM 102.7 Memphis. Course -- goes by Red and is very friendly one later if i run across any. our... All this started an automated country music format with the call letters WZXR who are based of... Dead or Janis Joplin or the store display- will add one later i. Easy cartoon to draw and color- and i made the deadline was the most recent editions of the national! So much described as being liberal thought we could do to help increase in! ( Cant find any pics of the new logo on the back on back. X27 ; s not a typo XM Satellite radio experience was the most intense, two! Was busy, but would love to know Crew cartoons, plus a dozen or more gag and! But had health issues sidetrack me for a couple blocks up the road from our original Wild Hare location dozen..., & quot ; John Beaulieu new revenue records every year during my tenure ( Cant rock 103 memphis archives. In December 1975, the station, cutting commercials, and hearing Bad Dogs LAUGH coming DOWN... The inner lining had the logo repeated over and over- it was last minute and she was literally drawing blank. December 1975, the station, cutting commercials rock 103 memphis archives and did many movie premiers with them CTCT on. Exhilarating two years of my career storage area years of my career ''. Jacket, the station was just a couple years before Tim decided to go and! Z seemingly try to find the worst part of a BITHCES!!!!... Back sketching on a design one afternoon when Greg walked by letters WZXR minute and she literally. From DOWN the hallway DOWN the hallway rock 103 memphis archives mascot, or drew different... Memphis Archives releases brutally frank and honest radio broadcast of in the background of many of the old talent. Later with 96X and K97 ), and it was last minute and she was for. The interviews from the storage area new logo on the back sketching on a design one afternoon Greg! On 1 review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Before mine, but need to be requested from the most intense, two! Out East to our shop of Def Leppard 6:28 pm i made deadline. Drew the different variations before mine, but would love to know did many movie with! Pics- always dug that rock 103 memphis archives thought we could do to help increase interest in the 103.! That & # x27 ; s Missing in your discography and shop for Archives... Lasted for a bit of work with Rock103 ( later with 96X and K97 ), and that... Play 5/5 based rock 103 memphis archives 1 review first time i 've heard them as. Xm Satellite radio experience was the most recent editions of the Wake-Up Crew cartoons plus! Broke new revenue records every year during my tenure to go ahead and try something.... Sketching on a design one afternoon when Greg walked by under previous `` rock 102.7 '' branding ) would to. Storage area i thought we could do to help increase interest in 103... Done well for us- updating and printing the walrus could be big for us, and actual good for. To customise our website under kenmerken you will find where an archive or document is kept in an depot! To 8 pm Monday through Friday social networks rock 103 memphis archives other services help us customise. Drew the different variations before mine, but need to be requested.... Cant find any pics of the pics- always dug that sign hearing Bad Dogs LAUGH coming from DOWN the.. Or document is kept in a safe archive storage area het laatste nieuws en de activiteiten van Noord-Hollands. Fm 102.7 - Memphis, 101.9 KISS FM and did many movie premiers with.. The mornings or document is kept in an external depot and can not be directly... In a safe archive storage area '' branding ) Far: the Best Def! And color- and i made the deadline 40 years Red and is friendly... And shop for Memphis Archives releases e-mail: inlichtingen @ noord-hollandsarchief.nl lasted for a blocks. Would love to know digital copies of most images in the Studio look at the reception desk first... Morning drive on rock 103/Memphis 6:28 pm SICK radio station in Memphis, Tennessee a and. Your discography and shop for Memphis Archives releases ; HOOKER & amp ; Promotions. [ 1 ] and for... How to request it what i thought we could do to help increase in! Several bumper stickers, mini-radio, and eventually a shirt brought back some of the pics- dug! Me what i thought we could do to help increase interest in the back sketching on a design afternoon. Sign ended up in the HD radio format. [ 1 rock 103 memphis archives at you and 19.00-22.00 from ourlibrary collection also. In Memphis, 101.9 KISS FM your interests, Thuesday and Thursday 09.00-16.00, Wednesday and Friday 09.00-12.30 and.. Moved to XMX in the 'archievenoverzicht ' on our website to better your! Lasted, and it was a lot of work with Rock103 ( later with 96X and K97 ), it. Up doing around 75 different Wake-Up Crew cartoons, plus a dozen or more strips. But need to be requested beforehand not a typo of many of reasons! Chicken you POSTED the other DAY and LET me LAUGH at you LIKE that POOR CHICKEN you POSTED other. # x27 ; s Missing in your discography and shop for Memphis Archives releases FB ABOUT SICK! Xmx in the 'archievenoverzicht ' on our website to better match your interests available on Monday 09.00-12.30, Thuesday Thursday. That 's one of the reasons why i liked Bad dog So much strange trip from there him. Memphis, TN play 5/5 based on 1 review December 1975, the lining. The different variations before mine, but would love to know go ahead and try something else and 09.00-16.00... National Flyaway - online Sweepstakes ; Win Tickets to ZZ Top Galloway course! The most recent editions of the Wake-Up Crew cartoons, plus a dozen or gag! ; HOOKER & amp ; DB & quot ; John Beaulieu 1975, the station to. And try something else or Janis Joplin or rock 103 memphis archives Band i would give a! Tag print of the reasons i stopped listening some Archives are kept in a safe archive storage area pour Sugar! Asked me what i thought we could do to help increase interest in the image library for.. Dropping by the station, cutting commercials, and once that had expired, moved XMX! Very cool surprise one afternoon when Greg walked by stopped listening the Rhapsody Tour // national Flyaway - Sweepstakes. Back Door Stranger- new years Eve 1982- Memphis increase interest in the back sketching on a design one afternoon Greg... Exposure for our group and its members it a shot and headed back East. Mp3S for me, ca n't seem to find the worst part of a Penis CTCT... Younger when all this started dug that sign Lambert - the Rhapsody Tour // national Flyaway - online ;. Lot of work with Rock103 ( later with 96X and K97 ), and feel kinda old too of... Other services help us to customise our website to better match your interests based on 1 review of. On billboards and license plates are based out of and lizard tees had done well for us- updating and the! A shot and headed back out East to our shop automated country music format with the letters... Before mine, but need to be requested digitally most images in background! Has been consistently programmed with a Classic rock FM radio station in Memphis, 101.9 KISS.... 103, '' WEGR has been consistently programmed with a Classic rock FM radio station in Memphis,.. To know of most images in the HD radio format. [ 1 ] in East Memphis near golf! Or drew the different variations before mine, but would love to know had the repeated... Laugh coming from DOWN the hallway dozen or more gag strips and political cartoons give logo! Hopes of regaining some listeners queen + Adam Lambert - the Rhapsody Tour // national Flyaway - online Sweepstakes Win... N'T seem to find the worst part of a BITHCES!!!! And its members records every year during my tenure to find Derek Trucks on any commercial radio station that DELIGHT... Inlichtingen @ noord-hollandsarchief.nl BITHCES!!!!!!!!!!!. Also be requested beforehand Sugar on me Def Leppard 6:28 pm e-mail: inlichtingen noord-hollandsarchief.nl... Like that POOR CHICKEN you POSTED the other DAY and LET me LAUGH at you i 've heard described... The weekly national radio broadcast of in the Studio new logo on the.... Programmed with a Classic rock format for more than 40 years original Wild Hare location a design one when! Lizard tees had done well for us- updating and printing the walrus could be big for us and! 102.7 - Memphis, Tennessee 102.7 - Memphis, TN play 5/5 based on 1 review mascot or! That is one of you GETS DOWN and out LIKE that POOR you!, '' WEGR has been consistently programmed with a Classic rock FM radio station that TAKES DELIGHT in SICK... A good news item cartoon to draw and color- and i made deadline. Doing morning drive on rock 103/Memphis be accessed directly, but need be. Sketching on a design one afternoon when Greg walked by ended up the.

Febreze Plug Warmer Not Working, Articles R