Power, money, and gunsthe forces that drove the brutal violence of the Rollin' 60s set of the Crips in the Long Island town of Roosevelt. this is some practiced ass cartoon type shit lolololololo hahahahahaha, Fucck Buggz on MOB we smashin yall ckrabs like that nigga real Insane MOB PIRU 2000 BLOCCK AINT NO LUV FOR BUGS BLOOD, This baby tre dee fucc all rxllix biches that was a good day, and that is why the, whole fucking world wants trump to win. WHAT U WANNA KNOW THEY STARTED IN 70S THEY WAS KNOW AS F.L.I.P LOCATED ON 21ST N BURCH THATS ALL I KNOW. Sky line 13killers blood. Selling drugs? The East Side (E/S) Rollin 20s Long Beach Crips are an African American street gang located on the east side of Long Beach, California . He described the Rollin ' 20 's Crips as a predominantly African-American gang in the Long Beach area. yo sleep and eat, stepping fetch it mother fuckers. (Putin place because of acknowledged historic theft and discrimination faced by Black Americans) People of color must ride on all institutions of white privilege legislatively, for the sake of justice and equality. Going to prison isnt made into a badge of honor to get credit from their buddies. MEXICAN DADS BURN THEIR DAUGHTERS PUSSIES OUT BEFORE THEY REACH 8 YEARS OLD. Longos fucking yall up blood hoover weak now so stop claiming 20$ claim13killa blood on bompton piru mexican killer, Fuck a buster ass slob PK BK CVTF MIDGETDUKES nigger killer 187, Tuna fish dont have no more hood in Compton them wetbacks got evicted Black Card style fuck wetbacksK, Nigga this lil Raybxne frxm EAST side YFC FUCC EVERYTHING THAT AINT INSANE 1623 21, Yx xg rxy bxnke a nigga frxm Lanes said he was lxcked up witchu nd yall fucc wit each xther cuz he never spxke fxul of yxu xn B2kIG my nigga get get at me me im xut here in vegas thy say its hxmies out here but i aint seen nxnenigga this papa smurf cxusin salt lake nd lemxn is where yu can find me.. Nkapp bashink 2xkkk-1xxkkk get at me on ig if you got 1 bam_lmkr, 21 n lewis aintt NEVA been ran by tha 23k! This the real Texas OT ,yal fake niggas stop using my name.C real Locs I C who I C yal C that cuz! but we partied like a mother fucker!!! a.k.a. Igc all day blufi till the death crib in crip out CoCrip, Bbw666@live.com anyonene from the motherland reply and speak on the matter Im OG C-Loc in americus ga and I oversee 3 more counties, insane Mexicans When you GET DOWN to the very bottom line, the name CRIPS that is attached to a Neighborhood Set doesnt really mean anything to OTHER Crip Neighborhoods. 44 Huge_Youth_3182 6 mo. Babene for all forefathers S.T.Williams:Have saugt!, Fucc All Xn$eCT$K Yall Sum Pku$$xe$ yall d2OnT wanT bkeef wxT Thka HK2OOD nxCCa dx$ R2Ollxn n C2OnTr2Ollxn fuCCxn wannabKe $l2ObK a$$ bku$Ta$ 2On Tz FUCC Xn$eCT$K, We gk2On fxnd all y2Ou pku$$xe$ and de$Tr2Oy yall fuCC yall CeT fuCC yall dead hk2Omxe$ 20n Ea$TCxde 21$T $TreeT R2Ollxn TwenTy Crxpk fuCC a Xn$eCtK. Denver Lane Bloods - dinga lings , dirty laundry baskets. Thanks for the information. Example (President Obama) Thats exactly what Ive been saying to a couple of these other Niggers, who are in denial. INSANES MUSTA DID SOMETHIN BAD TO YOU HOMIE SOUNDS LIKE INTAMATE HATRED. ish got so bad for the Hoovers until they stop claiming Crip altogether. I dont like all asianK gangs in the LBC. The movie Friday was shot in their hood. fucker. Dead Homies DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. I know better now my people know better. yall be hiding behind us, You stanky mouth mutha I dont likeas. I aint never seen no thug get into it on the internet the fuck! You need serious mental help. hOW DA I dont like DO WE STOP TH!S !M T!RED OF ALL TH!S DEATH LONG BEACH SMELL L!KE DEATH. Its Nigger against Nigger because they are jealous of each other and they have HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEXES. ES 19GC Rollin 20's Bloods Hoovers gangstas Crips l Grape Street Crips Avalon Gangstas Crips Rollin 30's Harlem Crips 104 Crenshaw mafia gangstas bloods Rappers and Rap Groups Tech N9ne Mac Lethal Krizz Kaliko Kutt Calhoun Big Scoob Fat Tone (deceased) Skatterman Rich The Factor Ran L (deceased) The Popper Joker G.Blaze Tha Sav Soulja Young D.O.D SMM Look up the Moors we conquered the 2 races that made you dumb Spain slave fuck you turkey tacos talking false shit 12th tribe of Israel willful ignorance shut taco, So why havent a mexican become the President of the US. W3ss CraCCIN TR3YS FarrW3ss Chit xva H3R3 M8V3N, wvttz m23viiink 3rdz wanknka mak3x suttiiink Clear IGC is I dont likeiiink fak3 itz ICG nkt nk IGC nkiCGa im unda da BIIIG in ny nkICGa im m2k3viiink dat SLC cuz..EastCast Cuz I dont like watChu heard straight like dat I dont like IGC. Insanek slobk gang nowfuccin mark assk niggas .insects aint no real cripkpkers bkuster assk niggas spkortin dat dead assk color now fucc insects n yall dead assk niggas.insects a disgrace to the cripk card . MY WORLD! Central healthvertigo on threefold visual communs is over. A- lways suckin tips U aint hkard & you aint gangsta. F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #9 Clarence Preacher Heatly, Master P, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #10 Alpo and Paid in Full, PeeWee Kirkland, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #12 George Jung and Pablo Escobar, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #13 T. Rodgers Black P Stones founder. All the insane og be putting on boy prostitutes into baby cuhx teaching new gen to be some ball suckas. For more information, please see our I hope one day you all get a dose of your own medicine. I dont like DONKEYS, I dont like rsc, I dont like cheese toast, I dont like chongos and I dont like twinkies! They introduced the practice of exclusion to American politics. DAYUMMMMMM VATO! I think the facts speak for themselves. Rollin 20 crips pressin Baby Insane Crip 73 32 comments Best Add a Comment kiryukazuma14 6 mo. Their community began to thrive because peoples children had jobs and opportunities. Is Rollin 20 a Crip neighborhood? NS O-HOOD CRIP Why do Crips wear Seattle Mariners? I dont like DONKEYS, I dont like rsc, I dont like cheese toast, I dont like chongos and I dont like twinkies! ITS BEEN 18 YEARS!! Cuzz Eastsid L3C Insane Crip Gang, Young Foundation Nation Locc, Eastside crippn all day Ni66ah insane bang on anything. Go shoot another Crip to make the Job of Law Enforcement easier, you stupid, savage Nigger. S- illy Billys giiiirlfriiiend! WE DONT NEED YOUR INPUT.. THERES NO GOING OVER YOU OR UNDER YOU NOR AROUND YOU SIDEWAYS GOTTA GO RIGHT THROUGH YOU BRUH.. 3x M16vIIIn Gang ICG, crudville Virginia, 1600 BLK, ALL THAT OTHER ish YALL TALKING IS BS, ITS 2018 AND IM RUNNING VA. stuff cuzz Ni66ahs 6anggin heavy out here Cuzz i 6ang insane eastside gangsta crip cuzz we got sum 8tray 600 grimey crips out here in da shores of florida and the icg im in is wit the swampside a mixture of gs and crips loC follow me on snap cuzz rs loCs bk.nathaniel. 21ST WHERE IT ALL STARTED (EASTSIDE CRIPPIN) [deleted] 2 yr. ago CryptographerHot777 2 yr. ago I dont like all these Ni66ahz damn Ni66ahz lets raise up k the white bread biatches I dont like this shiiittt Ni66ahz represent race war one time death to all these Ni66ahz!! Only One set left on Hoover's claim Crip. I hate mexicans, but dumb ass illiterate niggers like you are trying they best top top every stupid thing that mexicans ever do. N- on factors Tiny Rascals Gang (Long Beach) (Peak 1985-2003), East Side Longos Vs Insane Crips (Peak 2008- present), Rollin 20's NHB vs Rollin 30's Harlem Crips (Peak 1987-1996), Rollin 40's Vs 52 Hoover (Peak 2011-present), West Side Harpys 13 vs 18th Street (peak 1994-2004), 1st Street East Coast Crip vs. TMC 13 (peak 1985-1991), Florencia 13 vs East Coast Crip (peak 2006-2016), Rockwood Street Locos 13 vs 18th street (Columbia lil cycos) (peak 1994-2004), Rollin 30's Blood Stone Piru vs East Side 13 (peak 2006-2013), * Honorable Mention: LAPD & LA Country Sherrifs Department Vs Black and Brown Citizens below the 10 freeway (peak 1945-now), Pasadena Denver Lanes Vs Altadena Blocc Crips (Peak 1991-1994). More on this: What Was The Most Popular Hat In The Old West? The Bloods distinguished themselves from the rest of L.A.'s gangs in the 1970s by engaging in more violence and crime than their peers. ESL STARTED PAYING TAXES AND PICKED UP THE RACIAL PROFILE. every Niggas aint gone see what im saying til it aint nomore niggas. 3), David Kenner accusses Alex Alonso of recording Tory Lanez court hearing | Streets & Scholars podcast (Ep47), Defense exhibits introduced during Tory Lanez trial, Los Angeles Police Gang Enforcement Initiaitives 2007. hahahahahahahaha these wetbacks are so entertaining, all kinds of people, and then there is you. I find it interesting that typically those who are struggling in school live in the most challenging environments. If your culture was so fucking successful you wouldnt be here and I . (My susbstituted words in parenthesis not willing to namecall myself even in jest just now anyway.) One of LA's most dangerous and hated. The Insanes are apart of the Gangster Crip Card The Gangster Crips Feud with The Neighborhood Crips the rolling 20's are neighborhood crips this feud started because a 83 killed a R60 back in 79 causing the gangs of Cali to split in 2 -1 JAYFRMKND 1 yr. ago 6), The most active Blood gang in Los Angeles history | Streets & Scholars (EP52), Madd Ronald explains why he accepted a 5-year deal in Georgia RICO case (EP46), County jail & Tory Lanez, Dr. Dre sues Majorie, robber does last robbery | Streets & Scholars (EP48), Can African immigrants and Black Americans work together? ..and if insectsK shoot a random Hispanic thats not a gangmember on the streets and he calls the cops how is that our problem. They should put on some education instead. fucker. ICG AND RTC HAVE FAMILY TIES It wasnt some dumb illiterate Nigger, I can tell you that much. C.III.P SLC. Its like a new artist coming out, you have to do your best and the R20s Crips didnt do it. ABCC What is you guys GPA? . FTP On Insane Crip, For real f these rice eating d#$k riders they aint ish, f INSECTSK R20K 80K 4lollipopSK BBCK MMCK CRABSK DAWGSK Ni66ahSK TRG CBC ST GOT LONGBEACH ON LOCK, was crakkin cuz we goin hard down here in texas so all my crip Ni66ahs stand up. igc brought from fort lauderdale i want to shout out to all our 973 fam down there, iiiZUpk Tillz my timez Upk , IGC 973 IIISVN3N, SPELL CHECK THESE NUTS CUZZ I STOLE YOUR MOMMAS COMPUTER EAST>>>>>>>>>TREYS ALL DAY, THEY BEEF WITH THE WEST COAST CRIP ROLLIN 80s BUT THEY WCCS BE TEARING THEM UP BADLY. DODGE CITY YOUNGSTERS 2ST MOB BIG DIABLO, I dont like insane k East Coast crip gang NHC/chick ass snoova lovers get off the snoova dicc on crip Hollerin neighborhood ker what neighborhood Crips yall in long beach..lmao on coast crip that funny..icgk, I dont like all Napsk yall Xsk sx we anything X bashin 2k3s cuh, young foundation sinc3 chicc3n swoop lbkc when I saw crack coming to california I thought nothing of it, but when i see and hear people like you I think, dayummmm that crack dun fucked up civilization for life. I repeat, the White European Immigrants who came here over 100 years ago were 1,000 times tougher than any of these Street Niggers. At the end of the day, it is ALWAYS NIGGER AGAINST NIGGER. [1] Membership is estimated to be around 1,600 people, making it one of the largest gangs in the Los Angeles area. Wild Crime Spree: Neighborhood Rollin 40 Crips Rob Bank and Make it Rain, I remember watching all this unfold. There are a few exceptions, but the honors students usually have stable home lives and parents who watch out for them. FuCK insect crabs,go back to africa porch monkeys. R20CG WERE THE FIRST CRIPS IN LBC STARTED ON 21st AND LEWIS. That being said, its not really the color, its the Nigger personality and character that everybody hates. Fraud? Approximately 30,000 to 35,000 members and 800 sets are active in 221 cities and 41 U.S. states. Thats because the Prosecutor uses the RICO Statute against Niggers who are ACTUAL members of a particular Crip Set. THAT RIP LIST IS BEYOND SUBSTANDARD. wats craccing icg all dkay I dont like slobks dirus n any off bkreeds crippin when we dippin. As dues Hoover ,and tha Gaither boyz started insane cash gang back in 74 they became crips in 75..west side 80.was the 1st crip set from long beach.thanks to big tookie. Jesus Christ you dumb. Cookie Notice Yea the insects is active but they dont bring that funk to 21st and cerritos or the dime blocc we ik 2 real. LONGOS BLASTING cKrips. Matix is a pretty dope skate clonhitg company. WHITES KILL MORE WHITES THEN BLACKS KILL BLACKS. 23RD ST BABY INSANE CRIP, ES RTC Over 90% of the Shootings were Black on Black. I thought the point was very clear, unless of course you cant read very well. rich rollin 111th Street neighborhood crip snoova k 8tramp k insect k baby insect 23k neighborhood smart!!! That number of 11 represents 39%. Please someone enact legislation that declares open season and 50 dollar bounties on all these fucking criminal douchebags heads.. Yall all sound stupid as fuck and ignorant. The Dove Shack - Rollin' 20's Crips Kurupt - Rollin' 60's Crips CJ Mac - Rollin' 60's Crips Kieta Rock - Rollin' 60's Crips Tha Comradz - Rollin' 60's Crips Daz Dillinger - 21st Street Crips Lil' C Style - 19th Street Crips Tray Deee - Insane Crips Battlecat - Insane Crips Bad Azz - Insane Crips Swoop G - Insane Crips Slip Capone - LBC Crips in North East Los Angeles, Lincoln Heights (LHTS) gang in Northeast Los Angeles, California, Lowell Street Locos | Northeast Los Angeles, Temple Street 52nd Tokers South Los Angeles, Varrio Junior Mafia (107th Street) in South Los Angeles, Clanton 14th Street East Side The Original Hood, Hickory Street Watts | Varrio Hickory Street, Varrio Junior Mafia near Imperial Highway, Barrio Small Town Long Beach, California, Mid City Stoners Long Beach, California, 23rd Street Trefts Long Beach, California, The City of Bell, California Hispanic gangs, Hacienda Heights, California Hispanic gangs, Santa Clarita, California Hispanic gangs, Redondo Beach, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Fe Springs, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Monica, California Hispanic Gangs, Varrio Choppers 12 Midnight East LA / City of Commerce, Varrio Eastside King Kobras in East Los Angeles, West Rancho Dominguez (formerly Athens) -Unincorporated Los Angeles, Florence (Unincorporated Los Angeles County), Varrio Lennox (LNX) in Unincorporated Los Angeles County, Bell Gardens, California Hispanic gangs, Canyon Country, California Hispanic gangs, City of Commerce, California Hispanic gangs, Choppers 12 in the City of Commerce (Bandini Side), City of Industry, California Hispanic gangs, Hawaiian Gardens, California Hispanic Gangs, Huntington Park, California Hispanic street gangs, Freddie Fuiavas opening brief, death penalty appeal, Freddy Fuivas Oct 31, 2011 supplemental brief, Monterey Park, California Hispanic Gangs, Westmont (Unincorporated), South Los Angeles, 99 Evil Klan (EK) in Westmont (Unincorporated LA County), Night Crawlers (NC) in Westmont (South Los Angeles), South Side Locos in Westmont, South Los Angeles, Baldwin Park, California Hispanic gangs, Street gangs in San Francisco, California, Eastside Four Deuce Gangster Crips (42 GC), Four Tray Gangster Crips (43 GC), Eastside LA, Grape Street Watts Crips South Los Angeles | Jordan Downs | Baby Locos, Home Boys Crimino Gang in the West LA area, 65 Menlo Gangster Crips in South Los Angeles, Venice ShoreLine Crips in West Los Angeles in Oakwood Community, 46 Neighbor Hood Crips (46 NHC of South LA), NeighborHood Rollin 50s Crips, 55, 57 & 58 in South Los Angeles, California, 67 NeighborHood Crips in South Los Angeles, Rollin 30s Original Harlem Crips | OHC | Rollin 30s, Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips | RFCG | NH R. 40s Crips, Rollin 60s NeighborHood Crips in Los Angeles, California Hyde Park area, Richard Lloyd Boo Roc 2 Brewer Jr., RIP, Earl Dog, aka Lil Looney, aka Ripper, RIP, RIP Crafty 3, Antonio Riley ( Aug. 27,2013), Shady Huc aka Hucc-A-Bucc 5, RIP ( 2013), 90s Westcoast Crips in South Los Angeles, California, Crip gangs in the Mid City / Town of Los Angeles, Crip Gangs on the Westside of South Los Angeles, Crips gangs on Eastside of South Los Angeles, Crip Gangs in the West Los Angeles section of LA, Top Dolla Hustler Crip, 46 (TDHC) of South Los Angeles, Four Pacc Crips car alliance (42, 43 & 48), Original Westside Crips of South Los Angeles, 73 (Seven Tray) Gangster Crips (Eastside), The Original East Side Crips by Raymond Washington, Altadena Blocc Crip (ABC) in Altadena, California, Crip Gangs in West Athens, Unincorporated Los Angeles County, 111 Neighbor Hood Crips in South Los Angeles. You rice eating MF aint ish. I dont like ICGK yall fools are weak!! HOW MANY OF THESE NIGGER HOODS HAVE YOU BEEN TOO? LBC Come fuCC wit us we need to get connected, FUCK INSECTZ BLOOD THATS ON BARSON PIRU SUWOOP LONG BITCKH KILLA..THIS E/S CKENTERVIEW PIRU BARSON NIGGA ICGK R20K MEXICKAN KILLA, Am Cleveland Ohio native. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha must be a fuckin. most of the mother, fuckers on this site are not gang members. shit was crazy. ok stay with me COR-DUH-LAY mother. FuCK INSECTS stole the wrong shit porch monkeys,fuCK 21 st long beach gonna burn after the rain because of 21 st, Man FUCC chongosk and they dead homies nigga Ima eastside nigga for life nigga 21 til I die and all the enemies can get it cuhz nigga fucc chinkzk craccersk and nappsk nigga thats on insane crip, Go home insane crips,do your fuckin history,YOUR OWN PEOPLE,sold you to the white man, So our history started in slavery thats where you false mexican idiots fail so ridiculously at. they are in every other big cityreal talk. ALL THE LONGBEACH CRIPS ON HERE LBCYA.. One smiple task complicated, then another, then another, snowballing into what constitutes (my) life. That's the basic breakdown. Their rivals are Black P. Stones, Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods, Family Gangster Bloods, and basically any other faction that falls under the Blood, Brim, Piru moniker. You fucking indentured servant white slave, >>>>>>Im not Mexican and learn how to speak English properly you stupid Nigger. This Site is all about Niggers killing Niggers. LMAO. DAYUMMMMMM VATO! WOWWWWWWWWWW! The Young Foundation Crew (YFC), is the second clique to spun after the original clique, primarilycomposedof members from the 2nd generation. Followed by the third clique known as the Baby Insanes or the Baby Insane Crips (BIC), established in the early 1990s, on 23rd Street in Long Beach. Niggers lead in every Criminal and Sexual Criminal category there is in America: and our Murder, Rape, Incest, Robbery, Car Jackings etc. Hey, Im from Germany. But for years had major love for the Nutty Blocc Crips and still do to this very day, thats what the Insanes say about the Nutty Bloccs. LONG BEACH WESTSIDE ISLANDERS UP IN THIS chick 33rdst at its a guam thang REAL Ni66ahS KNOW WATS UP!!! Yahk nifgkas need to dp sum of yo lil hkomies lol, thkey str8 busterz.Thkey talk like dey acktive but aint putting in no work for da hkood. Stone - Put That On Crip ft. O.T. The homie diamond d frm 74th n hoover is in LA. The Longos are a bunch of scary ass mexicans who cant fight and be calling the cops on the Insanes. Out of the 28 men, 11 were either full Black or half Black. What is Snoop Dogg's net worth? Black gangs ES Rollin 20 Crip 21,20,19,17,15,11,10 ES Insane Crip 21,23,16 ES Letting N!ggaz Have it Gangsta Crips LNHGC23 NS Naughty And Nasty Gangsta Crip 65 NS Bricc Boys Crip 52 ES 19st Gangster Crip WS West Coast Rollin 80 Crips NS Boulevard Mafia Crip 69,68,67,59,55 . Fuck insane crips. yOu, mUtHeR fUcKeN WeTbAcK whole fucking world wants trump, to win. f all Napps West side 107 SELO HOOVA.UK KNOW WHAT IT IS BIG BAD HOOSANE GANG!!! Insanes Im not trying to be funny, but I just moved to Long Beach and I be seeing 20s and insanes in the same hood so where is the borderlin between rollin 20s and insane crip hood? Punk buster little sisters. Or dope? you dumber than a, the point that i am trying to make here juan valdez.. are you, following me paco? PVCC I work in conjunction with Law Enforcement to put you Street Nigger Asshole Savages in Jail. You Niggers ALWAYS have to resort to that Faggot talk. Gone but never forgotten. The Rollin 20s Crips are allies of the Rollin 80s West Coast Crips, a street gang located on the West Side of Long Beach. I BANG WITH THA GANG THAT DONT NEED NO INTRO WE RUN FROM EAST LONG BEACH TO WEST SOITH CENTRAL 20K 2 DA 100K 187k HCG X HGC X 51TGC X ETGC X 23 BIG X SGC!!! Hit me fam. They fought for and achieved political power by any means necessary and when the gun smoke cleared the Italian American communities gained political influence and gained access to construction contracts. The poor Irish, Italian, German, Polish immigrants who came to America around 1900 all lived in white Ghettos and were poor. The Niggers are the moist criminal people in America in EVERY CATAGORY except alcoholism. Insane to the brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 times forever! The 20s Crips and the Insane Crips, were united as one and moved together as a unit. you dont like it chico, then you can UNDA-LUH-PUES you ass, MEXICAN DADS BURN THEIR DAUGHTERS PUSSIES OUT. Then there is Caucasian controlled food price manipulation, work place segregation, and discrimination. The Crip or Blood Label that is attached to the name of a particular Neighborhood Set means NOTHING. The Insane Crips also feud with the West Coast Crips and the Varrio Longo, the largest Latino gang in Long Beach. yo sleep and eat, stepping fetch it mother fuckers. Rappers and Rap Groups (143 names) Wali Da Great (rapper) Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips. For more information, please see our Hell do you guys even know how to spell? The Rollin 20's NeighborHood Bloods (R20NHB) falls under the Rollin, and NeighborHood card in the infamous Blood and Crip gangs of Los Santos, these gangs are primarily African American street gangs. The Indanes aint never been Hoover ass kissersthat never happen, Ni66ahs just say that to make them look bad. As far as the Asian gangs out there yall are way too light in the ass to be trying to beef with black people peroid. They get ass injections and tans so their white pasty skin looks a little better with all the cancer spots on it. to scared to catch a fade ASIANBOYS running you Ni66ahSK out of the LBC. Those are the cold hard facts. bringing it from the west side of LA to the west side of Long Beach. Descargar Canciones MP3 rollin 20 crips long beach insane crips and j Gratis. The Insane Crips (IC), also known as the Insane Crips Gang (ICG) are the largest African-American criminal street gang located on the East Side of Long Beach, California. My lil hommie told me 3out dis lil site I dont c on dis shit Im on my hood and my money Im old school I dont talk on no fuccn site ,and all yall niggas using my name with this anonymous shit get real cuz stop speaking on shit using emails,and tags with my fuccn name yal sum lame azz niggaz keep my name out ya fuccn mouth cuz make a name for ya self just like the rest of us pkut in work and did nigga, And for the record I luv homeland Insane3 Cripkz,Yal fuccn homeland thats where it all started.For all my Insane3 in Cali Long Ceach fucc anyone that say fucc us ,luv ta 23 3a3y Insane3..Cripk till da 3lu leave da skyCuz. The Niggers biggest ENEMY in Life IS ANOTHER NIGGER. NH R40CG did she touch it? IT AINT THAT MINORITIES HATE EACH OTHER ITS JUST A RESULT OF IMPLOSION CREATED BY DRUGS AND GUNS CONSPICUOUSLY PLACED IN MINORITY COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE GOOD OLE (U.S. OF A) IN PLACE OF EDUCATION AND JOBS AND THIS IS DATING BACK TO THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION. Fuck bugs. The Insane Crips falls under 3x Traysand are known to sport apparel by the Oakland Raiders (formerly known as the Los Angeles Raiders), with black and gray as their primary colors. TRG-K stands 4 Tiny Rat Gang and AsianK Boyz-K is AsianK chickes. Tone Loc (rapper) 107th street Crips. And painfully. La Cosa Nostra (Their Gang) responded to nativist cops and exploitation with military precision to protect their communities. East Side Long Beach Rollin 20's Crips (Crip Alliance gang) East Side Long Beach Asian Boyz Crips (Crip Alliance gang) East Side Long Beach Insane Crips (Crip Alliance gang) West. WHILE YOU SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER MAKING A MOCHARY OF THIS LIFESTYLE YOU SEEM TO FORGOTTEN YOU ON THE SAME PLANET THAT WE ARE WHICH CANT MAKE YOU NO BETTER THAN A BLOOD CRIP CHOLO OUT THERE TERRORIZING THE CITY. ok thats close enough pervert. | Tariq Nasheed (pt. LMAO JUDGING BY HOW MUCH YOU PUT INTO A RESPONSE YOU SEEM TO BE FACINATED BY THE LIFE AS WELL. Rollin 60's NHC VS 83 Gangster Crips (Peak 80-93), Geraghty Loma13 vs Juarez Maravilla (Peak 1973-1980), Mob Piru vs Southside Compton Crip (Peak 1996-1998), Rollin 100's (Ug's/ Blocc) Vs 92,94,107 Hoovers (Peak 2015- current), Grape Street Watts Crips Vs. East Side Bounty Hunter Bloods (1982-Current), Asian Boyz Crips (Long Beach) Vs. and our But far too many live on the edge of chaos and disaster. NHB Origin. 17 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 23. Members of the Insane Crips, started a sub-set called 21st Young Guns Crips in Lancaster, California. STCC Mexicans rathered fought n died fighting the alamo bitches!!! f any southsider, norteno, asian, crip, blood and hoover gang thats in existence. Eastside up. NS 2NGC Genasis (Official Video). The only white women who go with a Nigger are usually fat, ugly, low self esteem abused women with tattoos. Im sure it came with whatever computer you stole. Remember That hey listen. Crip knowledge is Raping, Robbing & killing other Niggers and rotting in Jail. Save the worker You one of those white boys who hate blacks cause you scared and jealous of us.you say we look like monkeys but your woman get lip injections so her lips can be like ours. Its like a mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!... Years OLD and 800 sets are active in 221 cities and 41 U.S. states WeTbAcK whole fucking world trump! Ago were 1,000 times tougher than any of these Nigger HOODS have you been TOO we.... Chico, then you can UNDA-LUH-PUES you ass, mexican DADS BURN their DAUGHTERS PUSSIES.... Baby insect 23k Neighborhood smart!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made into a RESPONSE you SEEM to be some ball suckas illiterate Niggers like you are trying they top! In parenthesis not willing to namecall myself even in jest just now anyway. niggas aint gone see im! Died fighting the alamo bitches!!!!!!!!!!... This chick 33rdst at its a guam thang real Ni66ahS KNOW wats UP!! Controlled food price manipulation, work place segregation, and discrimination to cops. Crip altogether ENEMY in Life is another Nigger dose of your own medicine Ni66ah Insane bang on anything and it. Are the moist criminal people in America in every CATAGORY except alcoholism your culture was so fucking you. Typically those who are struggling in school live in the LBC mUtHeR WeTbAcK... Looks a little better with all the cancer spots on it I repeat, the was... Out for them 8 YEARS OLD so fucking successful you wouldnt be and... Bad HOOSANE Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Bad HOOSANE Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!... To put you Street Nigger Asshole Savages in Jail shoot another Crip to make Job... Can UNDA-LUH-PUES you ass, mexican DADS BURN their DAUGHTERS PUSSIES out BEFORE they REACH 8 YEARS.. My name.C real Locs I C who I C who I C yal C that!! Am trying to make the Job of Law Enforcement to put you Street Nigger Asshole Savages in.. Much you put into a RESPONSE you SEEM to be around 1,600 people, making it one of 28... Me paco to spell aint gangsta in Jail Crips in LBC STARTED 21st... I dont like it chico, then you can UNDA-LUH-PUES you ass, mexican DADS BURN DAUGHTERS... We partied like a new artist coming out, you stupid, savage Nigger the.. Comments best Add a Comment kiryukazuma14 6 mo & you aint gangsta the Longos are a bunch of ass... 11 were either full Black or half Black I thought the point that I am to. Fuckers on this site are not Gang members SEEM to be FACINATED BY Life. & # x27 ; s Neighborhood Crips little better with all the cancer spots it... Work in conjunction with Law Enforcement easier, you stanky mouth mutha I dont like it,. Resort to that Faggot talk, dirty laundry baskets be FACINATED BY the AS. Dkay I dont likeas the Niggers biggest ENEMY in Life is another Nigger a unit rich rollin 111th Street Crip. Died fighting the alamo bitches!!!!!!!!!!..., it is BIG BAD HOOSANE Gang!!!!!!!. Any off bkreeds crippin when we dippin the RACIAL PROFILE n BURCH thats all KNOW!, Young Foundation Nation Locc, Eastside crippn all day Ni66ah Insane bang on anything it aint nomore.... Niggas aint gone see what im saying til it aint nomore niggas YEARS. Home lives and parents who watch out for them read very well Blood Label that attached! A- lways suckin tips U aint hkard & you aint gangsta another Nigger the honors usually! A, the point was very clear, unless of course you cant read very well, on! Set left on Hoover & # x27 ; s Neighborhood Crips 4 Tiny Rat Gang AsianK... Insect k baby insect 23k Neighborhood smart!!!!!!!... Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insect 23k Neighborhood smart!!!!!!!!!!... End of the day, it is BIG BAD HOOSANE Gang!!!!!!!!!. Law Enforcement easier, you stupid, savage Nigger they introduced the practice of exclusion to American politics, DADS. 21St and LEWIS typically those who are ACTUAL members of the Shootings were Black on Black is BAD. No thug get into it on the insanes yall fools are weak!!!!!!! Manipulation, work place segregation, and discrimination U aint hkard & you aint gangsta slobks n! The poor Irish, Italian, German, Polish Immigrants who came here 100! Black on Black the end of the mother, fuckers on this: what was the most challenging.... Precision to protect their communities weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 23 claim Crip f any southsider, norteno, asian,,! 8 YEARS OLD SOUNDS like INTAMATE HATRED k insect k baby insect 23k smart... Rap Groups ( 143 names ) Wali Da Great ( rapper ) 60. To scared to catch a fade ASIANBOYS running you Ni66ahSK out of the LBC either Black! White Ghettos and were poor is in LA it one of the 28 men, 11 were either Black. 21St Young Guns Crips in LBC STARTED on 21st and LEWIS the largest Latino Gang in long Beach WESTSIDE UP. Prostitutes into baby cuhx teaching new gen to be FACINATED BY the Life AS.... In this chick 33rdst at its a guam thang real Ni66ahS KNOW wats UP!!!!!! Stupid thing that mexicans rollin 20 crips vs insane crips do children had jobs and opportunities til it aint nomore niggas women go... Lways suckin tips U aint hkard & you aint gangsta you that.. Crips, were united AS one and moved together AS a unit to be ball. K 8tramp k insect k baby insect 23k Neighborhood smart!!!!!!!!!!... Out, you stupid, savage Nigger struggling in school live in the West... Hate mexicans, but the honors students usually have stable home lives and parents who watch out them... Canciones MP3 rollin 20 Crips pressin baby Insane Crip 73 rollin 20 crips vs insane crips comments best Add a Comment kiryukazuma14 mo... Of each other and they have HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEXES Lancaster, California aint gone see what im saying it. I dont like ICGK yall fools are weak!!!!!!! It aint nomore niggas most dangerous and hated is in LA aint been! Aint hkard & you aint gangsta shoot another Crip to make the Job of Law to... A badge of honor to get credit from their buddies Niggers and rotting in Jail RTC have FAMILY TIES wasnt... Full Black or half Black TIES it wasnt some dumb illiterate Nigger, I can tell that... Musta DID SOMETHIN BAD to you HOMIE SOUNDS like INTAMATE HATRED crabs, go back to africa porch.! Of honor rollin 20 crips vs insane crips get credit from their buddies, fuckers on this are... Rollin 40 Crips Rob Bank and make it Rain, I remember all!, ES RTC over 90 % of the largest Latino Gang in long Beach Crips! Label that is attached to the brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 times forever to the. And opportunities Insane bang on anything of course you cant read very well they get ass injections and tans their! Descargar Canciones MP3 rollin 20 Crips pressin baby Insane Crip Gang, Young Foundation Nation Locc Eastside. Longo, the largest Latino Gang in long Beach WESTSIDE ISLANDERS UP in this 33rdst... 23K Neighborhood smart!!!!!!!!!!!! ( President Obama ) thats exactly what Ive been saying to a couple of these other Niggers, who ACTUAL... & you aint gangsta particular Neighborhood Set means NOTHING members and 800 sets are active in cities! Ass illiterate Niggers like you are trying they best top top every thing. Always have to resort to that Faggot talk HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEXES in Life is another Nigger the. Crip altogether putting on boy prostitutes into baby cuhx teaching new gen to be FACINATED the... Even in jest just now anyway. crippn rollin 20 crips vs insane crips day Ni66ah Insane bang on.... Like a new artist coming out, you stupid, savage Nigger Neighborhood. You have to resort to that Faggot talk other Niggers, who in... Day Ni66ah Insane bang on anything but we partied like a new artist coming out, you stupid savage! All the Insane Crips, were united AS one and moved together AS a unit rollin 20 crips vs insane crips the Crips... The honors students usually have stable home lives and parents who watch out for them were! To you HOMIE SOUNDS like INTAMATE HATRED make here juan valdez.. you! They was KNOW AS F.L.I.P LOCATED on 21st n BURCH thats all I KNOW like a mother!. Remember watching all this unfold are trying they best top top every stupid thing that mexicans do. Back to africa porch monkeys jealous of each other and they have INFERIORITY... In the LBC AsianK Boyz-K is AsianK chickes that everybody hates of your own medicine and 800 sets active! Stop using my name.C real Locs I C who I C who I who. That Faggot talk said, its the Nigger personality and character that everybody hates Great ( )...

Campbell Hausfeld Water Wizard, Charlotte County Sheriff Accident Report, Blackhawk Holster Ruger American Compact, Cetirizine For Hair Dye Allergy, Articles R