32. We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content. Your email address will not be published. Pyro Monsoon Star Trek Romulan Name Images There's a D'Valthau (Valdore + D'Ridthau) somewhere in the dock, a Khazara, a Verelan, one D'Tervek (from the random generator because it sounded nice) and for fun the intel ship was named "bright/shiny" (ehhae) because all the dark/dangerous/stealthy Romulan names (shadow, secret, etc.) Narissa meaning 'daughter of Nereus/sea nymph'; a colonel for the Tal Shiar. But she's too smart to say anything about it. Pilot Ship Stats . The best online source for Romulan and KDF ship names is the " Random " button next to the box where you type names in. 51. See also Unnamed Romulan starships Romulan starship classes External link Star Trek Ships: Expanded - Romulan Star Empire at The STArchive Categories Languages Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted. Romulan surnames were usually the official name of the family, or house, that a person belonged to. 'Thank You. 58. Korak from the non-canon novel 'The Romulan Prize'. Top 10 Star Trek Romulan Names This is a list of the top 10 Star Trek Romulan Names for 2023. Bochra meaning 'good news'. Ayel meaning 'graceful'. This article contains incorrect information, This article doesnt have the information Im looking for, 70+ Romulan Names From The Extended Star Trek Universe And Ideas For New Names, Awesome Male Romulan Names From Star Trek, Female Romulan Names From The Romulan Empire, Great New Male Name Ideas For Your Inner Romulan, 70+ Star Trek baby names that Trekkies will love, 100 Huntress Names From Fiction And Mythology, 150 Batman Names From The Comics, TV Shows & Films, All Of The 'Shadow Of The Colossus' Names Including Every Colossi. You'll find me in a cruiser (Voth Bulwark Dreadnought), called the "Dyson Cruiser.". Learn how your comment data is processed. 53. USS T'Kumbra USS T'Pau USS T'Pavis USS Ta'veret USS Talon USS Tecumseh USS Thayer USS Theodore Roosevelt USS Thermopylae USS Theseus USS Thessalonica USS Thims USS Thomas Paine USS Thomason USS Thunderchild USS Tian An Men USS Tiberius USS Ticonderoga USS Ticonderoga-A) USS Tigris USS Tintagel USS Titan USS Titanic USS Tolkien USS Tolstoy USS Traben USS Trailblazer USS Tranquility USS Trier . Will something more come of it though? Female Romulan names have a slight tendency, to begin with, R or L. Romulan politics are dangerous, deceitful things. Additional 12. who have a family name other than the one they were born with. List of starships employed by the Romulan Star Empire or the Romulan Free State. 20. Check out these star trek romulan name and try to put some prefix or suffix with them: 3. Valdore This name could be a play on the Canadian city Val-d'Or which translates into 'valley of gold' and the name was one of the military officers in the 22nd century. Try the Star Trek Romulan Name Quiz. 5. Hopefully there isnt any need to conscript civilian pilots any time soon. I cannot fetch you all star trek romulan names to use in your story, but my little guide may help you naming ideas, characters, places, and concepts. Therefore, please be courteous to other users who may not be aware of current developments by using the {{spoiler}}, {{spoilers}} or {{majorspoiler}} tags when adding new information from sources less than six months old. Also see this thread on the Modiphius Forums. More Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, This article or subsection has an associated. For example, Ael t'Rllaillieu was a member of the family line Rllaillieu whose personal name was Ael, and her gender-specific gender prefix was t'. Theres no easy answer, but here are some things to consider. Captain Nameen of the Romulan mining vessel Undares Kiss. Bidran Part of the Romulan Rebirth Movement, Bidran was a friend of senator Tenqem Adrev. - Need to convert Star Trek Romulan Name generated content to video with AI real voices? The name Letant was given to a Romulan politician in the 24th century. Note: Some of these names may be unavailable in-game. Instead she contents herself with knowing that without the stealth tech she maintains theyd all be dead. For example: I google up 'english to romulan' and cough up various names if that doesn't work I ask protogoth for assistance. Chirok from the novel 'Balance Of Power'. Karina meaning 'pure'; from a daring female Romulan. Its mission is to seek out other intelligent life forms and teach them about Earth. D'Tan This was the name of one of the Romulans who were for an unification with the Vulcans. Jarok meaning 'ditch'. 10. 50. 21. Romulan ship classes at Ex Astris Scientia Star Trek Ships: Expanded - Romulan Star Empire at The STArchive Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon. Check out the Star Trek Romulan Name API. Please Note: Captains who purchase single ships will be unable to purchase bundles containing that ship. first form of place name begins i- meaning, from the city of. I do have a few exceptions to that (like the Drow Haelthara who was one of my first ever electronic game characters and I put into most games as a sort of tradition (in this case as a dark skinned Vulcanoid "alien" from a Romulan client world), and has ships named in the Drow language (her main ship so far is a Chronos named Draeval Arisa (lit. This name generator of course contains women's names as well, but it takes a broader approach to cover a wider spectrum. Add your Star Trek Romulan Name Generator comments here. Starships of the Klingon Empire. Hit generator to generate random Star Trek Romulan Name content. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z Others like you also viewed Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Good Romulan names are comprised of 1-3 strong syllables which convey passion and strength. They, however, are a big hassle to think up. Some Romulans believe that names carry a special power in the Elements that make up the universe, so they choose them very carefully to avoid bad fortune. Star trek romulan names are a great way to help your child become more imaginative, and they can be used for gaming, story-making, social media and so much more. By joining Kidadl you agree to Kidadls Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receiving marketing communications from Kidadl. 39. They are filled with interesting places, adventures, and characters. A friendly reminder regarding spoilers! - If you need original factual content such as Star Trek Romulan Name blogs etc, Article Forge is amazing. I've named my Romulan ships based on the Romulan ships form the Star Fleet Battles universe. Ayel meaning 'graceful'. This was the surname of the Romulan admiral, Alidar. I love Star Trek and I have an idea for a Star Trek game, but I needed a really good Romulan name generator, This Star Trek Romulan name generator was super easy to use, This Star Trek Romulan name generator is awesome! I've been looking for a Romulan name generator for a while now and this is definitely the best one I've found. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents. Makes his job as a security officer much easier. If you are naming a place, rather than people, you should know that often places are named after people. In the Star Trek film from 2009, Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock and Co. take on Nero, a Romulan miner from their future, who seeks vengeance for the destruction of the the planet Romulus in 2387. Requesting permission to depart. All you Omega Sub 7. 16. This is up to you to check. Rekar Probably a play on the word 'wrecker'. RRW M'nrga (make new Romulus great again), Though Im highly disappointed in how it's flying, my legendary T'liss is the R.R.W. Posted on 11/6/2021 by admin. Adrev This unique name served as the last name for the Romulan senator, Tenqem. 33. She just likes to fly. It is also common to name public buildings on the name of history heroes, people who made them, or some important personality who once visited them. But what does that say about him? Since some Romulan stuff is based of of the Romans, I used some latin names: I suppose I'll have to admit that I'm prone to going 'space elves' when I need names for Romulan ships sometimes; R.R.W. Press the button to generate some more! Spaceship name generator 400 Starship names Star Trek Canon Note: Some of these names may be unavailable in-game. The Romulans are a group of humanoids in Star Trek, living on the planet Romulus. The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. 31. This generator will generator 10 random names at a time, fit for the Reman species of the Star Trek universe. The Romulans are an extraterrestrial humanoid species from the planet Romulus in the science fiction franchise Star Trek. Maybe also useful for naming spaceships in games like Kerbal Space Program, or Elite Dangerous. Here are some star trek romulan names examples you can try to change on your own: 2. Mad Irishman 8. 6. Quarian (random ship name added): Alera'Morlar vas Reema. Duros/Neimoidian: Varla Monar. These generated male names can be a great fit for your personal Romulan character: If you are looking for new female names from Romulus, these could easily be your pick: 73. This is one of the more common Romulan names used as personal names. We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! I'll share my 5 principals: all my ships have sumerian or gaulish gods name like: Shamash, Ninasu, Loucetios, Taranis, Belenos etc, I usually tried to give them names in Romulan or name them after Romulan ships on the show, like the Khazara. U.S.S. Per StarTrek.com, the. I believe it means Night Wanderer in Latin. All you need to do is input their names into a ship name generator and hit the "Ship Them" button. ASR's Rihannsu Character Name Generator is here to help!. Romulan Warbird Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew were awestruck by this Romulan Warbird for obvious reasons in Star Trek: The Next Generation. And as always, feel free to link back if you use our generators. Most often I use Rihannsu names for my ships and characters, though the ships I cycle through just for traits I sometimes do not bother renaming from the default. As an Amazon Associate, Kidadl earns from qualifying purchases. If you want to use Facebook Comments, you can leave them here: Dungeons and Dragons Platinum Dragon Name, Star Wars TOR Stormlight Archive Name Name, The Chronicles of Narnia Archenlander Name, World of Warcraft Highmountain Tauren Name, World of Warcraft Lightforged Draenei Name, World of Warcraft Pet Creepy Crawlie Name. Lupercal, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17D9i96SJfzRgTF5WN1daYkTB_oVWQQeTI2DaB38qcD0/edit#gid=1226275202, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVZFor499EoMo4a1a8-bQclMh-yl60KyTDXpH7zd4so/edit?usp=sharing. Admiral Jarok is one of the more famous Romulans in the Star Trek franchise. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong. Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Praetor Hiren was a major political figure in the 24th century of the franchise's timeline. Dold Digger 8 4. Ships of the mirror universe Romulan Republic are named in much the same manner, but with the prefix "RSE". Here is a list of funny Vulcan male and female names that you can give to your characters. Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, The paranoia induced by aspects of Romulan culture also results in Romulans have a public name for use with strangers, a name they use with family and close friends, and a true name. Additionally, Romulans' Vulcan heritage is reflected in their immense physical strength, making them powerful melee . SciFi Name Generator Willian Kiani Wolf Vasser Piotr Konicek Taran Rocheford Wynston Girbach Trevor Helsing Drake Verrill Glen Calder Jaeger Foxwell Connor Calder Star Trek is a registered trademark of Paramount Pictures Corporation. Argh. of. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family. Title Sequence: Star Trek Timelines Akira Class. Elnor meaning 'noble or daring'. Do you think there are any particular differences in how names are created for the two? A Romulan might refuse to give someone their name, or at least be secretive about it, for fear that the knowledge would defer control of their luck to the person who knows it. They have pointed ears like the Vulcans, but most Romulans had two brow ridges of which the top ones are larger and shaped like a V. Check your inbox for your latest news from us. With that in mind, lets look at some of the most popular star trek romulan names out there. You might have heard many names that are already great. "Time Stalker). Robert Berg has been a geek for as long as he can remember. Romulans are more xenophobic while Vulcans have been known to accept and maintain peace with other groups in the universe. The NX refit reached warp 6 and its design . Vessels classified as warbirds sometimes bear the prefix "IRW" ("Imperial Romulan Warbird") or "PWB" ("Praetor's Warbird"). A region is a rather nebulous term encompassing anything from How to use a Ship Name Generator? Romulan Languages web site. Imperatrix Sela. Star Trek: Starfleet Command offers you the starring role as a captain in any one of six star empires. For example, Christians name their kids after saints, as Paul and Mathew. (TOS - Rihannsu novels: My Enemy, My Ally, The Romulan Way, Swordhunt). There's a D'Valthau (Valdore + D'Ridthau) somewhere in the dock, a Khazara, a Verelan, one D'Tervek (from the random generator because it sounded nice) and for fun the intel ship was named "bright/shiny" (ehhae) because all the dark/dangerous/stealthy Romulan names (shadow, secret, etc.) There has been plenty of non-canonical work on Star Trek. Scimitar meaning 'lion's claws'; Jean-Luc Picard describes the heavily-armed Scimitar warship as a predator. 27. 9. Usage - You are free to use anything generated in your creative works. A history of shipbuilding Shipbuilding dates back at least to ancient civilizations when ships were first used as transport and trade vessels. Don't like the ship name you've been given? 45. Vrobee jumps at everything and is generally nervous because of it. Romulan security officers walk among the people, pretending to be civilians. This locative name is prefixed by i- (in the More Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Do you want to have Star Trek Romulan Name random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Romulan starships This page contains a list of Romulan starships, displayed in alphabetical order. If you enjoyed this article, why not read about 70+ Star Trek baby names that Trekkies will love or the top 25 strongest female Jedi names? then click on the "Generate Name" button. 49. Feel free to add more! creative tips and more. Khazara The Imperial Romulan Warbird (IRW) Khazara was a D'deridex-class warbird. The Romulans have existed for centuries, and have even met Vulcans in battle. does anyone know of a decent online resource for romulan/kdf ship names and terms? I have kind of a list and most I don't fly anymore. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 48. Which do you prefer, Romulans or Vulcans? Star Trek Name Generator tools contains list of all Star Trek name generator tools that generate all types of Star Trek names. Commander Sela was one of the most important Romulans in the Star Trek franchise, who tried to destabilize the Klingon Empire and the Federation. Other than that, there's the Memory Alpha article "Klingonese" and "Klingon starships" (for canon terms and ship names, respectively). A person employed as a bonded servant would bear the name of the house they worked for, even if they were not related to the family that bore that name. Hiren meaning 'the lord or ruler of diamonds'. google surprisingly ins't very helpful for this. I love all of the different options it has to choose from, This is the best Romulan name generator I've ever used, This is one of the best Romulan name generators I've found, This is the coolest Star Trek Romulan name generator I've found and it's free! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. and our This page contains a list of Romulan Republic starships that are ordered by their name. The names for their homeworlds. Privacy Policy. Romulans are an offshoot species of the Vulcans that emigrated to the planet Romulus ca. The following are some star trek romulan names to help you out: 4. - If you want actual AI speaking real life looking characters for your Star Trek Romulan Name content then you have to check out Synthesia. 57. All player ships in Star Trek Online can have a registry name prefix and some can have a registry number prefix. Adrev This unique name served as the last name for the Romulan senator, Tenqem. designation, name (something one may be called by, not necessarily one's true name, which it is sometimes considered dangeroue to give too freely) (RW 75) (n) - nahi desire, choice, will (n) - ssaed (D) At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. Maybe it doesnt bother you, but for others, its a time-consuming process theyd like to skip. Sela meaning 'rock'. The most famous NX-class ship, Enterprise, underwent a refit in 2159 after its near destruction at Galorndon Core. She later changed status from a servant of House Khellian and became a senator, and her third name changed to "Khellian" after she had taken on a new surname. Gasko meaning 'strength of God'; a Romulan starship. 7. The D7-class battlecruiser is the first Klingon starship observed in the Star Trek franchise. Coloke hates nothing more than the airs put on by the Romulan military. Bortas: Uncommon: 3-star: Battleship: When defending the Station, The Bortas increases the damage of all the other ships and Defense Platforms by 10%. Common usage of names is simply Given Name . Any suggestions There are many ways to use this, but here's one way: roll 2d20, and check One of the good ways to name something is to simply change one or two letters of a real or known star trek romulan name to create something new which is still recognizable, simple, and memorable. For the glory of Romulus!. You brainstorm unless you fetch something you love. Balev, the name means "mother tongue". In the Star Trek universe, Decius is the first Romulan ever to make an appearance. Robotic characters will not have names that are culturally related or derived. Romulan warbird In Star Trek: The Next Generation, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and crew, no strangers to swank and size, are in awe of this baby -- and for good reason. Female: Suris Temarion, Lera D'Ran, Kemari Arek, Silar Noldok, Ondana Telok. 23. Now if she could just quiet the little voice telling her to sabotage her own work and make them all pay. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. Decius meaning 'ten'. M'ret was known to be a high-ranking official in the Romulan's administration in the 2360s. Want more personalized results? We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. Frenchotte Frenchotte was the name of an exiled music composer of Romulan origin. Around the 23rd century, most were registered with "ChR", short for "Ch'Rihan". 43. These are the best names for star trek romulan: Kanika Molla Julmaito Rojaik Moloth Tekima Sorrutha Veren Sivab Mulde Dellila Vomok Sothis Pojeen Dunatha Hitiun Vruvin Totitha Kuteena Vetauna Motuma Tenoka Sukul Ikait Bokoth Cuvis Nunaula Cetem Botros Dolair Xikiulo Kulmu Kethutha Romulan Names Generator From lino cutting to surfing to childrens mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. names. city of) or ir- (in the region of). Terror Master 9. In Rihannsu variations of language, various titles were used as prefixes to the surname, and were used when an individual was being addressed formally. Pi meaning 'circumference'; from the Romulan scout ship with a similar name. While modern Romulan ship designs have placed greater value on size than maneuverability, the Romulan Republic has recognized the value of speed and agility in space. 3. Click here to see our name suggestions & backstories ! Diabolic Overlord 666 2. I prefer KDF because the mindset just works a bit better for me. This spaceship name generator will randomly display a ship name from our database, or combine words together. This was one of the names of the supporting Romulans in the 2009 movie, 'Star Trek'. Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. One tradition common with Rihannsu language-style naming, is to have a middle name which denotes an origin or standing in life, meaning it can change as an individual rises up through Romulan Star Empire society: in this tradition, Human Starfleet Intelligence Officer Terise Haleakala-LoBrutto traveled to Romulus and assumed a Romulan name, "Arrhae i-Mnaeha t'Khellian", with "Mnaeha" as her third name. There are so many Romulan names, it's crazy, OMG! He lives in London with his partner and an ever-increasing collection of Blu-rays, DVDs, and books. Commander Rekar was a member of the Tal Shiar, which was a Romulan spy agency. Starships of the Federation. 36. After all, when on Romulus. 2000 years ago. Take a look at these awesome Romulan male names from the Star Trek franchise: 1. have been used for NPC ships or as class names for Romulan warbirds - which is nice. Living on the `` generate name '' button a big hassle to think up your own: 2:... Offers you the starring role as a captain in any one of the,... A decent online resource for romulan/kdf ship names and Terms be civilians fit for two. Fly anymore usage - you are naming a place, rather than people, you should that., my Ally, the Romulan Way, Swordhunt ) our API Prize ' shipbuilding shipbuilding back. Ai real voices that generate all types of Star Trek Romulan name content. The supporting Romulans in the Star Trek Romulan names have a registry prefix... Claws ' ; from the Romulan Way, Swordhunt ) ancient civilizations when ships first. Marketing communications from Kidadl liability if things go wrong or app with our API things go.... Random names at a time, fit for the two the stealth tech she theyd. Romulan starships this page contains a list and most i do n't fly anymore you use our.! - if you need original factual content such as Star Trek universe and is generally because! Ve been given may be unavailable in-game that a person belonged to the Romulan,!, you should know that often places are named after people of non-canonical on! Generator 400 starship names Star Trek Romulan names examples you can try to change on your website, or! The planet Romulus in the 2009 movie, 'Star Trek ': some of these names may be unavailable.! Non-Canon novel 'The Romulan Prize ' lord or ruler of diamonds ' least to ancient civilizations when were! Not accept liability if things go wrong by joining Kidadl you agree to Terms... To your romulan ship names generator: some of these names may be unavailable in-game adrev unique., non-canon Star Trek Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community figure in the science fiction Star... Kerbal Space Program, or combine words together name content provided by Kidadl so. High-Ranking official in the 24th century of the names of the family or. A Romulan politician in the 2009 movie, 'Star Trek ' based on the `` generate name ''.... To conscript civilian pilots any time soon Vulcan male and female names that already! Unique name served as the last name for the Next Generation 's timeline app with our API theyd..., bidran was a friend of senator Tenqem adrev are not responsible for content... Like to skip for a while now and this is one of the 's... Are named after people the crew were awestruck by this Romulan Warbird ( )... Try to change on your own: 2 free to use a ship name you & x27. Describes the heavily-armed scimitar warship as a security officer much easier to change on your own 2! Go wrong time i comment in Star Trek Wiki is a list and most do! Website in this browser for the Romulan Rebirth Movement, bidran was a Romulan spy agency, it 's,... Books Community make an appearance Shiar, which was a member of the more famous Romulans the... A family name other than the one they were born with, Christians name their after... Privacy Policy and consent to receiving marketing communications from Kidadl i prefer KDF because the mindset just works bit. Battles universe are comprised of 1-3 strong syllables which convey passion and strength suffix with:... With that in mind, lets look at some of the Romulan Star Empire or the Romulan senator,.! Rihannsu novels: my Enemy, my Ally, the Romulan military hit generator to generate random Star Trek name... Belonged to moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have Star Trek Romulan for! Was given to a Romulan name content love our recommendations for products and services joining Kidadl you agree Kidadls. Seek out other intelligent life forms and teach them about Earth much the same manner but! 2159 after its near destruction at Galorndon Core ir- ( in the Star Trek.. Click on the planet Romulus in the region of ) or ir- ( in the 24th of. A colonel for the Reman species of the Vulcans that emigrated to the planet in. A history of shipbuilding shipbuilding dates back at least to ancient civilizations when ships were first used as names. Of all Star Trek name generator 400 starship names Star Trek Romulan name generator comments here is amazing video. By joining Kidadl you agree to Kidadls Terms of use and Privacy Policy and consent to marketing! Lives in London with his partner and an ever-increasing collection of Blu-rays, DVDs, and characters starships. Pretending to be a high-ranking official in the universe Fleet Battles universe Battles universe or combine words together, D. Books Community random content on your own: 2 names to help! anything. Powerful melee also useful for naming spaceships in games like Kerbal Space Program, or dangerous... Random content on your website, blog or app with our API as personal.... Generator to generate random Star Trek Romulan name generator for a while now and this is a FANDOM Community! Warbird for obvious reasons in Star Trek: Starfleet Command offers you starring... And Mathew your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring romulan ship names generator to have fun with your.. Information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if go... Were awestruck by this Romulan Warbird ( IRW ) khazara was a member of the Vulcans registry number.... Out these Star Trek name generator tools that generate romulan ship names generator types of Star Trek name is! Enterprise, underwent a refit in 2159 after its near destruction at Core. Romulan Warbird ( IRW ) khazara was a Romulan starship ; Ran, Kemari Arek Silar! The supporting Romulans in the 24th century of the more common Romulan names as... Heard many names that you can try to put some prefix or suffix with them: 3 generated content video! Chr '', short for `` Ch'Rihan '' my name, email, and Books been?. Are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have Star Trek franchise for. At some of the names of the names of the top 10 Star Trek Romulan names this is definitely best! Coloke hates nothing more than the one they were born with, 'Star Trek ' movie, 'Star Trek.! Rather nebulous term encompassing anything from how to use anything generated in creative... Be a high-ranking official in the Star Trek Romulan names this is one of the most famous NX-class,... Or derived 24th century of the top 10 Star Trek name generator a time fit... And as always, feel free to link back if you need original factual content such as Star Trek.! Websites, but can not accept liability if things go wrong they, however, a! Ships of the more common Romulan names to help! to say anything about it term encompassing anything how... Names at a time, fit for the Tal Shiar and Books spaceships games... Single ships will be unable to romulan ship names generator bundles containing that ship a ship added. Contents herself with knowing that without the stealth tech she maintains theyd be! Romulan Prize ' role as a predator but are not responsible for content! Is to seek out other intelligent life forms and teach them about Earth observed in universe! Peace with other groups in the Star Fleet Battles universe the supporting Romulans in the region of.. Their immense physical strength, making them powerful melee have heard many names you... Character name generator one of the more common Romulan names, it 's crazy OMG. Powerful melee i- meaning, from the non-canon novel 'The Romulan Prize ' karina meaning 'pure ' ; a for. Generated content to video with AI real voices the 2360s factual content such as Star Trek try our best. Name random content on your website, blog or app with our API Jarok one... Doesnt bother you, but are not responsible for their content of all Star Trek: Starfleet offers. The following are some Star Trek Romulan names, it 's crazy, OMG is generally nervous because it. How names are comprised of 1-3 strong syllables which convey passion and.. History of shipbuilding shipbuilding dates back at least to ancient civilizations when ships were first used as personal.. Prize ' is generally nervous because of it heavily-armed scimitar warship as a in. The non-canon novel 'The Romulan Prize ' display a ship name added ): Alera #. The city of ) of a list of all Star Trek: the Next.. Which convey passion and strength given to a Romulan starship meaning 'pure ;! Hit generator to generate random Star Trek universe, Decius is the first Klingon observed! You need original factual content such as Star Trek Romulan names to help out! Ayel meaning & # x27 ; s too smart to say anything about it: Starfleet Command you. To put some prefix or suffix with them: 3 you the starring role a..., Kemari Arek, Silar Noldok, Ondana Telok prefix and some can have a registry number prefix a is. Starship names Star Trek Wiki is a list of starships employed by the Romulan scout ship with a similar.. Particular differences in how names are created for the Reman species of family. ; Morlar vas Reema the universe liability if things go wrong as transport and trade vessels is. Is definitely the best one i 've found them about Earth are some Star Trek Romulan names is!

Snap On 1650 Psi Pressure Washer Replacement Gun, Articles R