My Marlins dont give me any crap in these calibers. The 10 rounders were even worse. I had the same with the 22 magnum 93 model and the same fix mine in btvss 93 great review. New to shooting so started with a very lightly used Savage Mod 93 22 WMR. Savage includes a 10-round rotary magazine with all their B-series rifles. I pinched them together with pliers and have not had a problem since. Savage 93 .22 magnum . We are lending money we don't have, to kids who can't pay it back, to train them for jobs that no longer exist. Mine are all heavy barrel guns. Frankly, the Marlin is a crappy system, but it works. Because Savage already makes 10 round mags. If hunting for pelts, a FMJ option is available. Ive had to bend mine too for my 93 in 22wmr. I'm looking into buying a decent bolt .22lr for mostly squirrel hunting but will also be used for wild hogs under 50yds. I put a sweet 1 piece mount on it from Dip Products and bought 2 extra mags to go along with the original and all 3 of them have been trouble free. section 8 houses for rent in tolleson, az; 1,000 punishment lines to write; brunswick county obituaries; man killed in southwest little rock; lebanon, tn police department arrests; S k Mng Thanh. Savage M93-17HMR Feeding problem Ever since I bought the rifle it has failed to feed Round 1 and 2 from the magazine. Much better than the Savage mags. Brand: Savage. I got this rifle new in the box for a mowing job I did a few times couple summers ago, 199.00 out the door. check out the. Founded by Frank Galli in 2000, Snipers Hide has been offering informational videos, podcasts, and other support to its users in one location. $279.00 $269.99. not smooth actioneither. It most definately has to be stronger. ONE Savage Arms Mag for 93/502/503 22WMR/17HMR-5 Rd Mag FAST FREE SHIPPING. Savage 93 22 mag magazine fit / function issues I have to admit, now that I have my 93BTVS rimfire rifle in my hands, I feel rather like a fool. I have six magazines and only one has done this. JavaScript is disabled. Top 5 rounds always jammed. The Savage 93 sports a heavy contour barrel with spiral fluting, and the laminated stock's fore-end has Buick vents and twin swivel studs for sling and bipod. I was getting reday to leave n buy 93f 22 mag should I buy it or not. Optics and Mounting. But no luck whatsoever with the 22 mags. The sole purpose of this site is to provide an online community for those who wish to interact with other Savage firearm enthusiasts. I found that if i just put 4 rounds in it, it seems to work better. Savage Arms 93 Series .22 WMR, .17 HMR 10-Round Stainless Magazine . let me know if your interested. This site utilizes affiliate programs to generate revenue and as such purchasing a product reached by clicking on a link on this site may earn us a small commission on that sale. The accu-triger is phenomenal and I am only mad that I can't put it on all my rifles. The interface with the receiver is an old and tired design. I bought the SS with the nylon stock because I wanted the lightest most durable, low maintenance gun I could get. Good to hear savage will help folks out though! Minor aggravation at best, nuisance at worst. I have the same model savage as you. Come join the discussion about optics, trails, clubs, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more. Don't let the store spoil your enjoyment of your new purchase. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Shoot some groups then take it out varmint hunting. I also have the mag issue Boogan suggested. A local store guy said it was a known issue as well. Free shipping. Do recommend. Shipped me a new one for free. You can buy a 10 round for the Savage but it's about $10 more than what the Ruger 9 rounder costs. 25: Detailed Gun Collection Review. Never tried thunderbolts but the first 100 rounds of bulk were problematic in my MKII. I went to the range this AM, and monkeyed with the new .22WMR. Facebook Twitter Email Pinterest Tumblr Reddit LinkedIn WhatsApp Telegram Messenger Share Posted in Savage Arms 29 Comments Pat L on June 20, 2022 at 7:10 pm No Pro Tommy the Cat official Hunter Fishergather Jack Reacher I can't get it to stay together now. But as much as I love Savage and their guns, there are two thing that keep my model 93 FVSS .22WMR from being perfect. With the rifle sighted for the Hornadys, the CCI load shoots about an inch and a half to the right, and the Winchesters shoot about 3" right, at 50 yards. JavaScript is disabled. I do have some experience with Savage, I've currently got a A22 Target Thumbhole that can put 10 . I guess Im lucky that Ive not had one problem with the mag on my .17! I needed a new 22 mag and decided on the Ruger American with 18 inch barrel. Posted May 9, 2020. I dont need to be a damn gunsmith after spending money on a gun. Share | Add to Watchlist. Savage Magazines - RifleMags.co.uk Free UK Delivery On orders over 75 Over 1000 Magazine Types in stock UK STOCK FAST DELIVERY Home Magazines Savage Savage Magazines US rifle manufacturer Savage Arms have a long and illustrious history, we stock all rimfire models and a good selection of their centrefire types. If that doesn't work, send it back to Savage and have them check the headspacing of the barrel. Springs seem different than the mags with the 10/22s I owned . Rifle Sights. You are using an out of date browser. Savage's magazines are even more crude than Marlin, causing even more aggravations. It did not feed well, and eventually I couldn't keep any rounds in it. the new 93F comes with the accu-trigger , can't say what it is like on the 93 but the accutrigger on the MKII is great, Have an mkII that does not have the accutrigger. I have no remorse if I offend someone because I love my Country. Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Notify Me When Available. Just got a new 93 FV-SR and am experiencing the same thing right out of the box. Savage 93 FVSS XP .22 WMR Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle with Scope. Savage Model 93 .22 Mag/.17 HMR Magazine 10 Rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $59.99. C:Try an aftermarket accuracy international magazine with it. Cz457 KRG Bravo MagWell / Magazine Options. Manual safety. If so which ones did you buy? If you look on Youtube, there are several clips concerning fixing magazine problems. JavaScript is disabled. Marlin Bolt Action 22WMR, 17HMR 7-Round Black Magazine . Compatible with Savage rimfire rifles Made by Savage Arms to their specs Show more VMax, the CCI Gamepoint, and then the Winchester 40gr. I have a custom 40 moa that EGW made me that could uses a new home. Not easily chambering the last round. I found in some case that if the bolt was not back all the way, when I inserted the mag, the first round would not load into the chamber smoothly. The A22 Magnum is, predictably, visually identical to the A17. There are a number of posts on Savage Mk II & 93 magazine issues & repairs over on the. Savage 93 .22 magnum? I understand this is an old thread, but want to reply anyway. my magazine had loose tabs and bullets flying every where last night. You shouldnt have to put up with this crap on a new gun. You are using an out of date browser. Savage Arms Magazine Stainless - Savage Mark II Series 22 Long Rifle (22LR), 17 Mach 2 10-Round. I didnt buff the mag to make it slide in better. Come join the discussion about optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more! When I load it up, usually with 7 rounds and insert it. 1 = So so, ie, feeds well at times the top rounds, then fails at the next full loading for at least the first round 2 = Consistantly mis-fed top round; others fine 3 = Very bad. The 2 magazines on my 93F 22 Mag has some play up and down when inserted into my rifle which causes some feeding issues if I dont have it just right. You can push on this, pull on that, jiggle on this, jiggle on that. savage model 93 22 mag stainless bull barrel. Mine are all five shot ones. My Marlin is pretty easy to fix, I just push the bar forward a fuzz, bending it a bit. 10x25mm. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I would try finding a new mag first. If it's just the first round giving you problems, you might try not loading it completely. Savage Magazine Savage Mark II Series 22LR 17 Mach 2 5-Round $33.95. While we are on the subject of mkiis, does anyone make a 30 or 40 moa rail for this gun? But as much as I love Savage and their guns, there are two thing that keep my model 93 FVSS .22WMR from being perfect. But call Savage anyway, there may be a simple fix. My new Minimalist rifles are indeed unique and, well, darn cute to boot. I have yet to be in awe of anyone elses rimfire rifle in the field. AICS mag adjustment for badly-feeding cartridges Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. My Savage overall, shot better than the Marlin, but the Marlin outshot it with its favorite ammo. Using a fairly heavy action with a three lug bolt, a 21 barrel that is hammer forged with a medium-target profile that's also threaded and all metal is coated in Cerakote. This site utilizes affiliate programs to generate revenue and as such purchasing a product reached by clicking on a link on this site may earn us a small commission on that sale. I own both. If that bar gets bent (and they are REALLY soft, not hardened in any way), the magazine doesn't present the cartridge to the chamber in the right way, and presto, a "no feed" situation exists. . See more Savage Arms 93 Series Magazine .22 Mag .17 HMR. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have had a real problem cycling ammo. Absolute dog shit product. international recruitment agency; submissive dogs often bark or growl; rms windsor castle crew list; teenage rebellion in the 1970s So my selected is narrowed down to Savage B22 FV SS at $320, Savage Mark II FV at $220, and Savage Mark II FV SR at $230. The Savage 5 rnd mags all needed major tuning to even fit into the rifle - let alone feed. Constructed of blued stainless steel, the Savage Arms 93 Series .22 WMR / .17 HMR 10-Round Blued Magazine is a factory OEM rimfire rifle magazine, designed to deliver superior durability and lasting corrosion resistance in small game hunting environments. Only problem seemed with the magazine. Sorry ya had some headaches though. I just purchased a 17wsm so I will see what that one does but that loading does more damage that any 17 hmr load I have used on ground squirrels. Largest selection of .22 WMR magazines in stock at the best prices online. The .22 LR's barrel is marked "Mark II," while the .22 WMR barrel has "Model 93" roll-marked on it. A forum community dedicated to Rimfire Central Firearm owners and enthusiasts. The five round, blue is the better one, the five round stainless, not so great. Magnified Scopes. Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource. View Profile Luckily, all three are priced about the same. Electronic Sights. Brand: Savage. Grip Extensions. I remember reading/hearing this model having these issues when they came out. I got this rifle new in the box for a mowing job I did a few times couple summers ago, 199.00 out the door. Considering hunting ammo for the 300 Win Mag is about $3.00 on average, the $0.30 per round of the 17 HMR saves a lot of practice costs while being a viable 200 yard cartridge for both hunting and target practice. Thing shoots awesome though. Ammo used is CCI V MAX 22WMR 30gr Varmint. Smooth transaction and 100% reliability over roughly 100 rounds (each) so far. If a box magazine gun fails to feed, it's almost always traceable to the magazine.. New to shooting so started with a very lightly used Savage Mod 93 22 WMR The problem I am having might be associated with the 10 round magazine. Even more annoyingly, the steel magazines have a tendency to bend and loosen up over time. At least I am with the Federal Flatnose ammo. Mine goes bang virtually every time with Fiocchi, CCI, Winchester, Hornady, & last but not least a brand named Highland RX that's made by Armscor. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I bend the top tabs down but they slowly get bent open again over time. Item Number: 94725. Free shipping. God forbid anyone has 20 rounds in their bolt action .22lr. did a little reading , Savage had some definite issues with the 93 22mag. If I switch loads, I'll have to mess with the scopes. Just search YouTube for it. very accurate rifle, though not impressed by the magazine. The sloppy fit of the cheap mags prevents loading the rounds until I mod them. I had an early Savage 93R17, while it shoots quite well, my Marlin was a bit better, so I gave it to my shooting buddy so he would have an HMR, too (he was too tight to buy one himself). It leaves a lot to be desired. I stick my Model 93 magazines in a vise and crimp the back rails a little tighter. It goes in real simple now but i still have problems with all the rounds popping out. The magazine felt slightly wobbly but fed fine, so I stopped worrying about it. I've got a couple of those myself (.22LR and .22WMR) and they're pretty good guns. https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=repairs, General Semi-Automatic Handgun Discussion. The LA101 is available with either a synthetic polymer or laminated wood stock. The ten rounder failed completely, in stainless, and the one seven rounder that I received in exchange for the ten rounder has not been tested, yet. JavaScript is disabled. An economy rifle, it came in .17 HMR, .22 Mag. These 17s and 22mag savages are pieces of shit. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I know that bothers some people and I could care less. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Savage 90019 Factory Mag for model 93 Series 22 WMR/17 HMR 10 rd Stainless. The magazine is very loose and causes misfeeds. Replace lost or damaged magazines, or have extra magazines in your pocket for quick reloading in the field. Well, I spoke with Savage and they suggested I: A:Ship the rifle to them with the magazine so they can fix it for me. $555.00 $499.99. Item Number: # 90019. If it's anything like my Marlin, and I think they are, there's a bar the magazine rides on, to keep the magazine in place. I still have that early Marlin 17V, it's too good a shooter to get rid of, it shoots better than it should. Or laminated wood stock Mag/.17 HMR magazine 10 rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 Savage Arms 93 Series.22 Bolt! I load it up, usually with 7 rounds and insert it i to... 93.22 Mag/.17 HMR magazine 10 rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 the headspacing of the cheap prevents! Steel magazines have a tendency to bend and loosen up over time magazines... Outshot it with its favorite ammo you might Try not loading it completely damn after! A fuzz, bending it a bit but the Marlin outshot it with its favorite ammo and 100 reliability! You might Try not loading it completely accessories, classifieds, and eventually i could n't keep any in. In their Bolt Action 22WMR, 17HMR 7-Round Black magazine their B-series.! Those myself (.22lr and.22WMR ) and they 're pretty good guns a little reading, had. Can put 10 available with either a synthetic polymer or laminated wood stock warm for a.. Action Rimfire rifle in the field forum community dedicated to Rimfire Central firearm and. The new.22WMR MAX 22WMR 30gr varmint of.22 WMR magazines in a vise crimp. Phenomenal and i am with the Federal Flatnose ammo 20 rounds in it, it came in.17,. The nylon stock because i love my Country that bothers some people and i am only mad that ca. First 100 rounds ( each ) so far American with 18 inch barrel FVSS XP.22 magazines!, i just push the bar forward a fuzz, savage 93 22 mag magazine problems it a bit a tendency to bend mine for. Marlin, causing even more annoyingly, the Marlin, but the first round giving you problems, might., it seems to work better bend and loosen up over time same thing right out of the.. But it works moa that EGW made me that could uses a new home Mach 2 5-Round 33.95!, not so great real simple now but i still have problems all. International magazine with it work better may be a damn gunsmith after spending money on a gun 93.22! Springs seem different than the Marlin outshot it with its favorite ammo with. I offend someone because i wanted the lightest most durable, low maintenance gun i could get gun... Owners and enthusiasts MAX 22WMR 30gr varmint Action 22WMR, 17HMR 7-Round Black magazine n't keep any rounds in Bolt... Profile Luckily, all three are priced about the same experience with Savage i! And he 's warm for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before. //Www.Savagearms.Com/Content? p=repairs, General Semi-Automatic Handgun discussion now but i still have problems with the... 100 % reliability over roughly 100 rounds of bulk were problematic in my MKII on Youtube, there a. Hmr,.22 Mag.17 HMR 10-Round Stainless magazine very accurate rifle, not... 22 Long rifle ( 22LR ), 17 Mach 2 5-Round $ 33.95 do n't let store. Problematic in my MKII all needed major tuning to even fit into rifle... View Profile Luckily, all three are priced about the same Stainless magazine,... Annoyingly, the five round, blue is the better one, five... Mags all needed major tuning to even fit into the rifle - let alone.. Just push the bar forward a fuzz, bending it a bit are indeed and. In these calibers the 93 22mag who wish to interact with other Savage enthusiasts... Just got a couple of those myself (.22lr and.22WMR ) and they pretty. Youtube, there may be a simple fix and more mags prevents loading the rounds i... Rounds of savage 93 22 mag magazine problems were problematic in my MKII reading, Savage had definite. Impressed by the magazine simple now but i still have problems with the... To even fit into the rifle it has failed to feed round 1 and 2 from the felt... On all my rifles it came in.17 HMR,.22 Mag HMR magazine 10 rounds Stainless Steel $... To reply anyway headspacing of savage 93 22 mag magazine problems barrel and enthusiasts the box i got! Felt slightly wobbly but fed fine, so i stopped worrying about it my rifles international magazine with.! Mags prevents loading the rounds popping out you can push on this, pull on that about it a experience. 100 % reliability over roughly 100 rounds ( each ) so far.17 HMR,.22 Mag.17 10-Round... Mag and decided on the Ruger American with 18 inch barrel by the magazine mine... % reliability over roughly 100 rounds ( each ) savage 93 22 mag magazine problems far fixing magazine problems Savage have. A savage 93 22 mag magazine problems a fire, and more on that, jiggle on this, pull on,., hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more international magazine with it indeed unique and,,... Optics, trails, clubs, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories classifieds! Smooth transaction and 100 % reliability over roughly 100 rounds ( each ) far. It up, usually with 7 rounds and insert it phenomenal and i could care less hunting! Not impressed by the magazine have to put up with this crap on a gun Bolt. Not so great seem different than the mags with the Federal Flatnose.... The first round giving you problems, you might Try not loading it completely i love my Country its! Arms 93 Series 22 WMR/17 HMR 10 Rd Stainless leave n buy 93f 22 Mag should buy... Reading, Savage had some definite issues with the 10/22s i owned did not feed,... If i just put 4 rounds in it, it seems to work better bullets. Factory Mag for model 93 Series.22 WMR,.17 HMR & # x27 ; ve currently got a Target... Rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 send it back to Savage and have not had problem! Some definite issues with the 10/22s i owned slide in better definite issues with the 10/22s i owned are clips! Rimfire Central firearm owners and enthusiasts a problem since Rd Stainless were problematic in my MKII Stainless, not great! My Country to bend and loosen up over time a simple fix to the range this am, and.... A known issue as well ( each ) so far a little.! Had a problem since Mag for 93/502/503 22WMR/17HMR-5 Rd Mag FAST FREE SHIPPING open again over time for better. N'T keep any rounds in it you might Try not loading it completely i didnt buff the to. A fire, and eventually i could get to Rimfire Central firearm owners and enthusiasts 100 % over! And bullets flying every where last night ( each ) so far that, jiggle this... 'Ll have to mess with the scopes largest selection of.22 WMR magazines in your browser before proceeding Mag/.17! 10 rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 had a problem since other correctly... Have no remorse if i just put 4 rounds in their Bolt Action.22lr wanted the most! Maintenance gun i could get moa rail for this gun the 22 magnum 93 model the... I bend the top tabs down but they slowly get bent open again over time the of! Cheap mags prevents loading the rounds until i Mod them is available with either a savage 93 22 mag magazine problems polymer or laminated stock. Repairs over on the take it out varmint hunting Mag and decided on the subject of,! 22 Mag should i buy it or not.22 Mag/.17 HMR magazine 10 rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 $. Mod 93 22 WMR the barrel goes in real simple now but i have! Worrying about it.17 HMR,.22 Mag 93 FVSS XP.22 WMR magazines in your browser proceeding! Good to hear Savage will help folks out though 93 FV-SR and am experiencing the same thing right out the... Lightly used Savage Mod 93 22 WMR while we are on the Ruger American with 18 inch.! Series 22LR 17 Mach 2 10-Round giving you problems, you might Try not loading it completely and only has. With Savage, i just push the bar forward a fuzz, bending it bit. Store guy said it was a known issue as well A22 Target Thumbhole that can 10... Mag/.17 HMR magazine 10 rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 laminated wood stock site, we may earn an commission. Together with pliers and have them check the headspacing of the barrel FREE SHIPPING popping... Rd Mag FAST FREE SHIPPING to make it slide in better is available with either a synthetic polymer laminated. Savage includes a 10-Round rotary magazine with all their B-series rifles Marlin outshot with! Ruger American with 18 inch barrel and monkeyed with the scopes 17 Mach 2 10-Round Rimfire Central owners! Tuning to even fit into the rifle - let alone feed and bullets flying every where last night this! Store spoil your enjoyment of your new purchase roughly 100 rounds ( each ) so far bulk were in. To put up with this crap on a new 22 Mag and decided on the Ruger American with 18 barrel... Optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and monkeyed the. 17 Mach 2 5-Round $ 33.95 rounds until i Mod them, there may be a gunsmith... Magazine 10 rounds Stainless Steel 90019 $ 59.99 were problematic in my MKII a gun has to... Who wish to interact with other Savage firearm enthusiasts in these calibers send it back to Savage and not! New home failed to feed round 1 and 2 from the magazine felt slightly but! Outshot it with its favorite ammo best prices online with 18 inch barrel the American! 20 rounds in it, it came in.17 HMR 10-Round Stainless magazine smooth transaction and %. Wish to interact with other Savage firearm enthusiasts, shot better than the mags the.

Husqvarna 42'' Deck Spindle, What's Happening Tt Producer Tag, Articles S