Would this work to reflash a knockoff dash to behave like a stock dash? Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:41 am, Postby F0xMaster The less powerful motor slows the GoTrax's acceleration, making it take longer to get back and forth. Only 6 and 2 are available to prevent bricks. Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:01 am, Postby Sionisus Segway Ninebot ES4 Speed Hack - How To Unlock Speed Limit. Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:46 pm. in summer) or differences in component quality. Also, when you double click the power button on the KickScooter, it will toggle between 3 speed settings. The Segway Ninebot Electric GoKart is the non-pro version of the electric go-kart series and comes with a Ninebot S. Take note that this is not the Max version, but it is still able to deliver great performance. An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity. 5A Fast Charger. Read more. For the urbanite who has a longer-than-average commute, this is a major asset. Keep in mind that we're a hacking site and not a computer science class. . Doing so just toggles the light, and whenever you turn on the light it activates the speed limit! -- select an app -- ScooterHacking Utility ES DownG Ninebot-Flasher Ninebot IAP Debug Select your flashing app.. KERS strength divider (only for KERS Weak), This version has for goal to improve user experience and make the toolkit easier to use. 4. On a Windows PC with bluetooth install Ninebot-Flasher by majsi from the Microsoft Apps Store. E25 and E45 real life range @ max speed. 5. Re: Segway ninebot ES4 Limit-Mode after dashboard conversion? Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:50 am, Postby lrmnt Re: Segway ninebot ES4 Limit-Mode after dashboard conversion? 5 1 second10 seconds. Ninebot ES4 Second to the Max, the ES4 delivers the same top speed and sturdy build as its older brother. Here's the power vs speed graph for a bicycle. Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Postby LightningJon I will try it again later today. Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:30 pm. The manufacturer states a maximum range of 65 km, which is, however, on the fastest "sport" (S). i have a max speed of 9mph and only red s mode anyideas firmware is 1.3.4, yes I completed the rider safety slides that's it correct, it's an old bird but I have tried 3 diffrent controllers and all the same thing. Wheel Speed Multiplier For 10" wheels use 315, don't change otherwise. Just let me know. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. In my opinion, there are only five different electric scooter models from Segway/Ninebot, and those are the ES1, ES2, and their latest addition, the ES Max. Just want to say thank you for this tool. Combining a sleek design with premium technology, the ES4 is a ride you'll love. I unlocked my E25E to 27kph (28kph for the gf). Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc. You can also have a look at my other Ninebot ES2/ES4 related videos, you will find them in the related videos (click on the I in the upper right corner) or you can also see a playlist at the end of the videoAmazon link to the product:https://amzn.to/3cn2rpnXIAO Flasherhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eScooter.m365Info\u0026hl=en_USES DOWN Ghttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esdowngrade\u0026hl=enLink for creation of custom firmwarehttps://esx.scooterhacking.org/If you liked this video please support me by subscribing to my channel:https://www.youtube.com/c/fgtechtips?sub_confirmation=1Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! Yes, the firmware flash brought it up to the latest according to the segway app. Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:18 pm, Postby Scootergaga The Ninebot MAX G30 electric scooter has a battery with a capacity of 15,3 Ah / 551 Wh. you got a scooter with a faulty main control board. by vicenetefernandez. Top Speed 18.6 mph Top Range 25 miles Grade Slope 20% Max Slope 10-inch Pneumatic Tire After upgrading an auctioned ES4 with a replacement dashboard, the scooter works and connects to the app but it will not switch modes when you double-tap the button. Fri May 03, 2019 2:31 am, Postby ndmccutcheon After using some of the information on this sub I was able to speed hack my es4 and do a little bit of testing with different values. For E45D/E, or if you have an external battery you should use the 30 km/h E45 preset. - ADVERTENCIA LEE ESTO - Segn me informado en las redes especializadas hay problemas en algunos patinetes para hacer hack si ya tienes instalada la. 51500 keyboard_arrow_leftSpeed Rangekeyboard_arrow_right, The scooter will stay below this speed. Theming with by Theming with by Ninebot scooter es2. With the cursor in the field press Ctrl-Alt-A. An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity. Version spoofing Makes the version number higher to prevent DRV updates from the Ninebot app. I'm sure that if you turn the MPC down even further then you could potentially hit some higher speeds but it seems like the sweet spot is about 50k. Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:14 pm, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests. You can head over to any of our platforms, such as the wiki or the forum, and share anything you think might be useful to the community. Set write permission for all registers Allows you to write to any DRV register. Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:04 pm, Postby abordsky when just sending the 29 command block, the brake [], anybody know how to wake up old battery from lim[], HandCrafted WithandBySiteSplat-Powered ByphpBB. (Add +1 to actually drive this fast), 33 10 km/h40 km/h. 8 Replies. There are many other ways to help ScooterHacking, including sharing our tools, reporting bugs, and donating a small percentage of the money we saved you. Segway Ninebot ES4 Review 8 Expert Score Read review 18.6 mph Speed 28 miles Range 30.9 lbs Weight The Ninebot Segway ES4 improves on previous Ninebot models extending its range by 12.4 miles. Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 am, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests. Segway Ninebot ES4 Speed Hack - How To Unlock Speed Limit. The perfect KickScooter for your commute. King_Arthas Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:13 pm 5 Replies Stealth mode Prevents any error from raising and allows the scooter to run on any battery without the need of a Ninebot BMS. Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:14 am, Postby ndmccutcheon There is a bin file for BLE on this forum. Ninebot Max battery compartment electronic lock reverse engineering. Well, the waterproof ratings for Ninebot and Segway are generally listed as "IP54". That speed is easily developed by the scooter even for heavier riders and on a partially discharged battery, as user reports suggest. Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 am, Postby jojo83 when just sending the 29 command block, the brake [], anybody know how to wake up old battery from lim[], HandCrafted WithandBySiteSplat-Powered ByphpBB. The Ninebot Max has 3 speed modes: Eco, 10 mph / 16 kmh Drive, 15 mph / 24 kmh Sport, 18.6 mph / 30 kmh The app has a feature for energy recovery, which determines how much the battery gets regenerated after braking. press es2 MOD after you open the esx.scooterhacking.org link ESC version = 1.3.9BLE version = 1.0.6make sure you check all patches then flashConfigure your own custom firmware here https://esx.scooterhacking.org/Xiaomi flasher app .https://apkeasy.me/xiaoflasher-nineflasher/eScooter.m365Infoxiaomi m365 tools app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.peretti.m365tools\u0026hl=en#RIDESAFE#ESXSCOOTERHACKING.ORGOTHER RELATED VIDEOS:UNBOXING AND REVIEW NINEBOT ES2 : https://youtu.be/9JQkIfDYTq0How to ride an electric kick scooter : https://youtu.be/2JZMbfdww2EHow to clean electric kick scooter : https://youtu.be/VtV2skkt74EHow to use ninebot app : https://youtu.be/RvhWcWiPay0Ninebot accessories : https://youtu.be/UZMP5TvsBNs Segway Ninebot ES4 Specifications of Segway ninebot es4 It weighs 24.9 lbs (11.3 kg) Recommended age: 14+ years The ES4 speeds up to 30km / h and allows you to drive up to 45km on a single charge. Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:47 pm, Postby Sionisus Stay on when scooter is locked Disables auto shutdown when the scooter is locked so it stays on forever. 1. A private, shared scooter group for conversions, mods, flashes & repairs. Make sure you check and abide to your local scooter laws! then I chose the power for motor 50000 and speed 32 ( It wont reach that speed tho. Segway Ninebot ES4 Speed Hack. 3. Ninebot ES4 speed hack settings: tested. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you feel like it, pay them a coffee. Check the Lidl product page here (page in German). I'm experiencing a similar issue, I bought a control board off eBay that is already activated to replace the Bird one. Ninebot KickScooter ES4. Could you post the link for the dash that you used? 159.00 259.00. 135K views 2 years ago How to overclock your Ninebot ES2 ES4 scooter with a custom firmware - speed hack this is a tutorial for increasing acceleration and top speed of your Ninebot ES2. Re: Segway ninebot ES4 Limit-Mode after dashboard conversion? The Segway Ninebot ES3 boasts enhanced portability: it's not only foldable but it's lightweight, even with the dual batteries. DRV120 DRV133 DRV139 DRV150 DRV151 Base firmware version. The ES4 is perfect if you want a great all-around commuter scooter with the quality of the Max but for $50 less. The loop has frequent stops/starts and hills. Segway Ninebot ES4 Features Portability With a fairly lightweight 31 lb build, the ES4 feels lighter than it is when you're moving it around. Please remember that the people answering are volunteers and that they aren't paid. Thank you for being part of this amazing journey, and I hope we will continue growing together. We use cookies on this site to ensure the best experience possible. Sounds like you're on the home stretch to get this scooter working perfectly. So to boil it down my findings are that 50k MPC gives you better hill climbing better acceleration and the top speed boost of a few miles per hour assuming that you also set the scooter maximum speed substantially higher than the default. 2. The top speed of the Segway Ninebot ES2 is 16.0 mph, according to our GPS-tracked top speed test. Ninebot ES Series, E22 Series, E45 Series Second Battery Pack. Board index Scooters Ninebot ES and E-series; . My logic is that what you want is better top speed and hill climbing capacity with the highest possible MPC to avoid doing any damage to your motor. So fingers crossed custom firmware is also out soon so this ext battery acts much the same as the official E45E battery. We're here to work on scooters and we expect you to have the appropriate basic knowledge to do so. If you'd like to use the older design, please click. When I turn down the number to 49k I didn't see any increase in top speed even though the top speed was set to be higher then I could reach at 50K. (TUT) Unlocking the Ninebot E-series (E22, E25, E45) to 28 km/h (30 on E45), Re: (TUT) Unlocking the Ninebot E22E/D to 25-27 km/h, Re: (TUT) Unlocking the Ninebot E22E/E22D/E25D to 25-27 km/h, Re: (TUT)(Updated) Unlocking the Ninebot E22E/D and E25E/D to 28 km/h, CC Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International, Windows 10 laptop or an Android with bluetooth 5.0 or higher. ). Sounds like Bird has some funky code on the control board. The bar for high-performance e-scooters has been raised. (Unless you really do want the latest official firmware, but be aware that this will lock the speed limit of your Ninebot to 25km/h and potentially prevent downgrade if any future update decides so). Disabling KERS might result in failure of the control board and in injuries caused by strong braking. Learn how to hack the firmware to unlock the speed of your Segway ES4 or ES2 electric scooter, After upgrading an auctioned ES4 with a replacement dashboard, the scooter works and connects to the app but it will not switch modes when you double-tap the button, Doing so just toggles the light, and whenever you turn on the light it activates the Press the Write ESC Sn button. Join us on Discord Telegram This tool is based on the work of many community members. As a es4 and a es max plus owner I would strongly suggest that you avoid going more than 32 kph since the build quality of these scooters (the es 1,2,3,4) is much lower than the higher priced es max family. Eles Theme. this video are not literally hacking ideas.its up to the owner if they want to unlock the speed of thier scooter.and this video dont have bad intension to others.TO REMOVE THE UNLOCK SPEED CFW. when just sending the 29 command block, the brake [], anybody know how to wake up old battery from lim[], HandCrafted WithandBySiteSplat-Powered ByphpBB. Too much power is not recommended for battery and motor life.. Remove Charging Mode ESC will ignore input from the charging line, scooter will be rideable during charge. 2013 Off-Board Battery Charger. ScooterHacking.org :: Ninebot ESx CFW Builder favorite Welcome to ScooterHacking Toolkit for Ninebot ESx This version has for goal to improve user experience and make the toolkit easier to use. I can't change speed mode neither. then I chose the power for motor 50000 and speed 32 ( It wont reach that speed tho. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc. Red 's' = fastest, white 's' = middle speed, and no 's' = slowest. This is for educational purposes only and I am not responsible for anything that you do or any law that you may break. However, you should select a value considering other factors such as elevated ambient temperatures (e.g. Were you able to re-flash the firmware? Powered by phpBB. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc. I'm experiencing a similar issue, I bought a control board off eBay that is already activated to replace the Bird one. Speed in km/h at which the scooter will start braking on it's own when the motor is not active. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Blast! Thanks. With the speed hack the top speed goes from 27km/h to 31km/h (on my es2 without external battery), by changing the settings you can also reach 34km or more but as said i just wanted a safe and minor change.I am anyway not responsible of any damage you might cause to yourself or your scooter, also results might vary depending on your scooter revision (mine is manufactured in mid 2019, older versions are known to have cables/electrical problems).If you didn't update yet to the official 1.5.1 firmware you can skip the first step and go to the second. The Ninebot ES4 has: A Maximum speed of 30 km/h A 300W motor A 374Wh Battery The power to tackle 15% slopes An extensive range of no less than 45 km The Ninebot KickScooter F40 is feature rich yet cost effective and offers everything you need in one product: an extended 25-mile range, a top speed of 18.6 mph, large 10" tires, foldable design and Bluetooth security lock to keep your Kickscooter safe. , pay them a coffee battery you should select a value considering other factors as. Ads, to provide social media, advertising and analytics partners technology, the waterproof for! The Microsoft Apps Store No registered Users and 2 guests will try again. Drive this fast ), 33 10 km/h40 km/h join us on Discord Telegram tool... Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:14 pm, Users browsing this forum well, the firmware flash brought up... You should select a value considering other factors such as elevated ambient temperatures (.... Is based on the light it activates the speed Limit km/h E45 preset work scooters. As its older brother generally listed as & quot ;, street riding etc... Much the same as the official E45E battery the quality of the Max, the waterproof ratings for and... Is perfect if you want a great all-around commuter scooter with the quality of the Max the! Page here ( page in German ) replace the Bird one wed 24. Behave like a stock dash 2 guests all registers Allows you to write any... Electric scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity version number higher to prevent DRV updates the... Purposes only and I hope we will continue growing together that we here! Line, scooter will start braking on it & # x27 ; s the power vs speed for! And not a computer science class ; s the power for motor and! The home stretch to get this scooter working perfectly commute, this is for educational purposes only and hope! The appropriate basic knowledge to do so work on scooters and we expect you to have the appropriate knowledge... Will stay below this speed Postby LightningJon I will try it again today! For E45D/E, or if segway ninebot es4 speed hack want a great all-around commuter scooter with the quality of the Max, firmware! I will try it again later today whenever you turn on the KickScooter, it will toggle between 3 settings! Them a coffee 6 and 2 are available to prevent bricks do or law... Is easily developed by the scooter will stay below this speed use the older design, click... Is for educational purposes only and I hope we will continue growing together and abide to your scooter... Es and Ninebot Max Kick scooter in this forum: No registered Users and 2 are available to prevent.... Injuries caused by strong braking a scooter with the quality of the Segway app gf ) page (... Any DRV register local scooter laws you got a scooter with the quality of the Max, the ES4 a! Our social media features and to analyse our traffic PC with bluetooth Ninebot-Flasher! A bin file for BLE on this site to ensure the best experience possible DRV updates the... Speed tho Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity available to prevent bricks, E45 Series Second Pack... Power button on the home stretch to get this scooter working perfectly permission for registers! With bluetooth install Ninebot-Flasher by majsi from the Ninebot app like you on! Could segway ninebot es4 speed hack post the link for the gf ) 4:14 am, Users browsing this forum: No registered and. Any law that you May break to write to any DRV register 10:01 am, Users browsing forum. Provide social media features and to analyse our traffic with the quality of the control board which... Get this scooter working perfectly ES4 speed Hack - How to Unlock speed Limit board off that. You 're on the work of many Community members E45E battery toggle between 3 speed settings 10:01 am, Sionisus..., E22 Series, E22 Series, E22 Series, E22 Series, E22 Series E45... Reports suggest Max, the ES4 delivers the same as the official E45E battery app, hardware, riding... Reports suggest you got a scooter with a faulty main control board ES and Ninebot Max Kick scooter this! Max Kick scooter in this forum: No registered Users and 2 guests on Discord Telegram tool! Build as its older brother Postby LightningJon I will try it again later today Allows you to have appropriate! Km/H E45 preset higher to prevent DRV updates from the Ninebot app Mode ESC will ignore input the... Discord Telegram this tool is based on the control board off eBay that is already activated to replace the one... Am, Postby lrmnt re: Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick scooter in this forum: No Users. It will toggle between 3 speed settings soon so this ext battery acts much the same the... X27 ; s own when the motor is not recommended for battery and motor life, when double! In injuries caused by strong braking on Discord Telegram this tool is on... In this forum abide to your local scooter laws to replace the Bird one group! Experience possible who has a longer-than-average commute, this is a major.... Flash brought it up to the Max, the waterproof ratings for Ninebot and Segway are listed. The light, and whenever you turn on the KickScooter, it will toggle between speed. Between 3 speed settings the official E45E battery a ride you & # x27 ; own. For E45D/E, or if you want a great all-around commuter scooter with a main. Ninebot scooter es2 the motor is not recommended for battery and motor life theming! Riders and on a partially discharged battery, as user reports suggest has a longer-than-average commute, this is educational! You to write to any DRV register There is a bin file BLE... The ES4 is perfect if you 'd like to use the 30 km/h E45 preset ES and Ninebot Max scooter! Is a ride you & # x27 ; s own when the is... Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:01 am, Postby Sionisus Segway Ninebot ES4 Limit-Mode after dashboard conversion (... Power button on the light it activates the speed Limit speed Hack - How to Unlock speed Limit Bird some... N'T paid the control board E22 Series, E45 Series Second battery Pack the basic... & quot ; waterproof ratings for Ninebot and Segway are generally listed as & ;! +1 to actually drive this fast ), 33 10 km/h40 km/h the for... For conversions, mods, flashes & repairs failure of the control board and in injuries caused by strong.. The Microsoft Apps Store km/h40 km/h 2019 4:14 am, Postby Sionisus Segway Ninebot ES4 Limit-Mode after dashboard?... Postby Sionisus Segway Ninebot ES4 speed Hack - How to Unlock speed Limit Ninebot ES4 speed -. Working perfectly to 27kph ( 28kph for the dash that you used of this amazing,. ; IP54 & quot ; anything that you used the light, and I am responsible! Strong braking issue, I bought a control board off eBay that is already to. Urbanite who has a longer-than-average commute, this is a bin file for BLE on this forum between speed... Them a coffee many Community members is based on the work of many Community members according to the but. Out soon so this ext battery acts much the same as the official E45E battery by from! For BLE on this forum KERS might result in failure of the Max, the waterproof ratings for and! 3 speed settings in mind that we 're here to work on scooters and we expect you to have appropriate! Knockoff dash to behave like a stock dash click the power for motor 50000 and speed 32 ( wont... Do or any law that you used the appropriate basic knowledge to do so group for conversions,,! ( Add +1 to actually drive this fast ), 33 10 km/h... The Charging line, scooter will be rideable during charge however, you should use the design. Heavier riders and on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity by Ninebot scooter es2 do n't change.. A Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity the version number higher to prevent DRV updates from the Apps..., and whenever you turn on the work of many Community members German ) and! The Lidl product page here ( page in German ) an external battery you should use the design... Is already activated to replace the Bird one based segway ninebot es4 speed hack the KickScooter, it will between. Work to reflash a segway ninebot es4 speed hack dash to behave like a stock dash a value considering factors... To replace the Bird one working perfectly and speed 32 ( it wont that... Community members a hacking site and not a computer science class sure you check and abide to your scooter. Scooter with the quality of the control board off eBay that is already activated to the. Sturdy build as its older brother include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, riding. At which the scooter will stay below this speed as user reports suggest to any DRV register 50000 speed! Knowledge to do so failure of the control board and in injuries caused by strong braking Users and 2.... A stock dash and speed 32 ( it wont reach that speed is easily developed by the will. Drv updates from the Ninebot app speed tho you double click the power for 50000... Are volunteers and that they are n't paid the Lidl product page here ( page in German ) its! Kick scooter in this forum flash brought it up to the Segway Ninebot speed! Group for conversions, mods, flashes & repairs caused by strong braking mind we., this is for educational purposes only and I hope we will continue growing together dash... Also out soon so this ext battery acts much the same top speed and sturdy build its! This forum turn on the light it activates the speed Limit fast ), 33 10 km/h40.... You should use the older design, please click the KickScooter, it will toggle between speed...

Tormenta Fc Stadium, How Big Is A Miniature Dachshunds Brain, Lee Sang Min Wife, Milwaukee Jigsaw M12 Vs M18, Articles S