No, guests who enrolled in the Epic SchoolKids program for the 2022/23 season will not be restricted beyond any existing restricted dates on the pass. You can select the specific day and resort for use after you click on Buy For A Buddy or Buy For A Friend. A: If your plans change, your lift ticket is refundable (terms apply). Included With: All eligible passes purchased while 2023/24 passes are on sale*. For more information regarding availability, please see the Lift Ticket Availability FAQ. Stevens Pass trail maps. * These offer up to 45% savings on lift tickets so you can share days at your favorite resorts with family and friends next season. If lift tickets are sold out on a specific day at a specific resort, that day will show as unavailable. to prioritize the mountain experience for our guests. Q: Can I cancel a ticket after I have emailed it? Gift Cards First Responder Deals Military . Will there be restrictions on Ski & Ride school lift access? Epic Day Pass can be purchased at EpicPass.com until passes go off sale for the season. Q: My lift ticket didnt arrive before my ski date. Deals & Packages. A: The most common reason your friend will get an error when trying to purchase is if the first date of the tickets has already passed. If you dont receive your lift ticket before your ski day, simply go to the resort ticket window with your confirmation receipt/barcode to pick up your ticket. Once purchased, Buddy Tickets and Ski With A Friend Tickets must be picked up by the Pass Holder at the resort by displaying their pass. Season pass includes tickets or discounts at partner resorts, including Mission Ridge, 49 North, Loup Loup, White Pass, plus resorts in OR, CA, ID, and Canada. Nestled next to the Stevens Pass Ski Area, our rustic ski-in/ski-out lodge is open in the winter all ski season. The easiest way to compare pricing is to click "Buy for a Friend" and "Buy for a Buddy" above and compare pricing. Check with us regularly as we stay up to date with the latest discounts and sales to make sure you are getting the best price possible. When will lift tickets be limited during the 2022/23 season? Buying lift tickets at the window when you arrive to the ski hill will not save you any money. Stevens Pass Website , opens in a new window. They cannot be used at any of our partner resorts. Passes eligible for Ski With A Friend Tickets include: Epic Products: Epic Pass, Epic Local Pass, Epic Military Pass (Active, Retired, Veteran & Dependent), Other Pass Products: Afton Alps Pass, Afton Alps College Night Pass, Afton Alps Family Pass, Afton Alps Friends Pass, Mt Brighton Pass, Mt Brighton College Night Pass, Mt Brighton Family Pass, Wilmot Pass, Wilmot Family Pass, Ohio Pass**, Hidden Valley Pass, Snow Creek Pass, Paoli Peaks Pass, 65+ Keystone Breck Pass, Senior 70+ 10 Pass, Merchant Epic Pass, Merchant Epic Local Pass, Merchant Tahoe Pass, Adaptive Epic Pass, Adaptive Tahoe Pass, Adaptive Northeast Value Pass, Adaptive Midwest Pass, Eagle & Lake Student Pass, Summit & Lake Student Pass, Eagle/Summit/Lake School Employee Pass, Eagle & Lake School Employee Pass, Summit & Lake School Employee Pass, BC Club Member Pass, BC Club Non-Member Pass, BG Club Pass, BC Club Charter Member Pass, BC Club Charter Non-Member Pass. A: Unused lift tickets are fully refundable until 5 PM MT on the last day of your ticket. Passes including Epic Australia Pass will not be limited beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with your pass. Operational plans for Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek will be announced closer to the start of the 2023 Australian winter season. Your Ad Choices, At this time, this product isn't available on Liftopia. $65.00 on mountain. You can fly into Seattle, which is serviced by all major airlines, and then rent a car. Pass Holders can purchase discounted tickets for friends and family, they can use them for themselves on days where their pass is restricted due to holidays, or at resorts where their pass does not have access. Restrictions and exclusions apply. Terms Where and when to see movies at a discount in the Puget Sound region. Shop All Lift Tickets. Lift ticket prices are often dynamic and subject to change. . Ski With A Friend Tickets are discounted single day lift tickets offering greater savings than the standard advanced lift ticket discount. If lift tickets are sold out online, guests will not be able to buy them at ticket windows unless purchased with a Pass Holder benefit ticket or through ski and ride school. Lessons - It is strongly recommended that students new to skiing/snowboarding or ages 9-12 enroll in lessons. Stevens Pass Premium Young Adult Pass at $305 (compared to $455 . A: Your safety is our priority, and it is possible that we will have to cancel your ticket due to Covid-19. Get 10 Buddy Tickets with your Pass and share up to 45% savings on Lift Tickets with family and friends next season. March 2-3, 9-10. 2023 Vail Resorts Management Company. Buddy Tickets and Ski With A Friend Tickets will be available for purchase online and in-person at the window this season. Most season passes purchased in Spring of 2023. Visit ski resort website for the latest lift ticket pricing: https://stevenspass.snow.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/tickets.aspx, the best ways to find discounted lift tickets. No, the ability to purchase lift access with a Ski & Ride School lesson will not be limited. Learn about season passes and lift ticket offerings at Stevens Pass Ski Area, including discount lift tickets for youths, seniors, students, and kids as well as possible group discounts. Q: What if I am injured or fall sick can I request a refund for a Buddy or Ski With A Friend Ticket? Exciting family adventures by day and relaxing mountain views by night. Passes including Epic Australia Pass will not be limited beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with your pass. Refresh rate: Every 2 minutes. Tickets & Passes. In fact, you may actually end up spending more money by doing so. If errors are received, call 970-754-0126 no later than 5 PM MT/PST. The Pass Holder will receive an email when a ticket associated with their account has been redeemed. Summer is coming and that means BIKE PARK! snow & ice sports. Last update of prices 2022 Aug 26. Enter your pickup and dropoff location to view the most accurate price estimate. Jack Frost and Big Boulder in Pennsylvania; Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine and Mad River in Ohio; Hidden Valley and Snow Creek in Missouri; Wilmot in Wisconsin; Afton Alps in Minnesota; Mt. Purchase your 2023/24 Pass by April 16 and get 10 Buddy Tickets. Popular live music venues with cheap ($10) or no cover charge. Typically, you can also save money by buying ski passes online, rather than paying them at the ticket window on the day you plan on skiing. Q: How do I know when my friends have bought their tickets? However, we highly encourage individuals to purchase online. The newsletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. Purchase Conditions If you purchased your lift tickets online less than 9 days in advance (14 days for international), head straight to the Express Lift Ticket Pickup location to collect your tickets. Stevens Pass: April 16. *Not eligible for Bike Passes. No, if a specific day at a specific resort sells out online, lift tickets will not be sold at resort ticket windows unless purchased with a Pass Holder benefit ticket (Buddy tickets or Ski With A Friend tickets) or through ski and ride school. While we do not anticipate every day at every resort will sell out. Once your friend has purchased their discounted ticket, head to the ticket window together onyour ski or ride day to pick it up and hit the slopes! *Operational hours and dates are subject to change based on Kehr's Chair Construction and other applicable resort and weather conditions. No, Pass Holders benefit tickets, such as Buddy Tickets and Ski with a Friend Tickets, will not be impacted by lift ticket availability. What product should I purchase to secure lift access this season? . Any unused days on your lift ticket are fully refundable until 5 PM MT on the last day of your ticket. A: Unused lift tickets are fully refundable until 5 PM MT on the last day of your ticket. Stevens Pass offers both lessons and rentals for all age and experience levels. Be sure to check mountain access and holiday restricted dates before making your plans to ski or ride. A Buddy Ticket offers up to 45% savings on a lift ticket to help you share days at your favorite resorts with family and friends. Restrictions and exclusions apply. As a Pass Holder, do I need to make a reservation on days I plan to ski or ride this season? No, there will be no restrictions on Epic Day Passes or any other pass product beyond any holiday restricted dates associated with the specific pass you purchase. Do not miss our best summer lodging sale, with up to 15% off your stay at Seven Springs. *Not eligible for Bike Passes. Book a lesson in advance and add a discounted lift ticket at checkout! Valid: 04/07/2023 - 04/30/2024 Book By: 04/17/2023. Snow in Vermont; Hunter Mountain in New York; Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat and Crotched in New Hampshire; Stevens Pass in Washington; Seven Springs, Liberty, Whitetail, Roundtop, Hidden Valley, Laurel Mountain, Jack Frost and Big Boulder in Pennsylvania; Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine and Mad River in Ohio; Hidden Valley and Snow Creek in Missouri; Wilmot in Wisconsin; Afton Alps in Minnesota; Mt. Plus, it is just not nice. Benefits include great gear offers, special pricing on events and an annual Co-op Member Rewardfor life. Epic Day Pass offers savings of up to 65% off lift ticket window prices and is customizable with three levels of resort access and a choice to include holiday access or not. Access your exclusive Epic Pass holder savings, including 20% off food, lodging, lessons, rentals, and more with Epic Mountain Rewards. Friends & Family Lift Tickets Purchase Friends & Family lift tickets online and save your friends 25% off window rate prices. Lift Tickets Season Passes Deals & Packages. There will be no night skiing operations on December 24 for any Pass with access to Stevens Pass. Yes, Pass Holders must be present and display their pass in order to pick-up a Ski With A Friend or Buddy Ticket. 2023 Greater Seattle on the Cheap. To prioritize the guest experience, Vail Resorts will be limiting lift ticket sales across our 37 North American resorts. Stevens Pass Resort lift ticket prices are provided to OnTheSnow or sourced directly from the ski resort, who is responsible for its accuracy. Whether you are looking for an outdoor adventure, family-friendly fun, or a chance to relax in one of Washington's most scenic mountains, we've got something for everyone. Please have your military ID ready to verify your purchase for the Military personnel and any eligible dependents. A: Yes, we offer Military Discount lift tickets for active and retired military members. A: Yes, the pass holder must be present and display their pass in order to pick-up a Ski with a Friend or Buddy Ticket. Will there be added restricted days for Pass Holders? Get special offers, resort updates and snow alerts. Tired of the hustle and bustle of the big city? To purchase Buddy Tickets or Ski With A Friend Tickets online, a Pass Holder must sign into My Epic Account at Epicpass.com, click on the passes tab, and navigate to the benefit tickets section. Vail Resorts is limiting lift ticket sales at its North American resorts throughout the upcoming winter season. No, Pass Holders benefit tickets, such as Buddy Tickets and Ski with a Friend Tickets, will not be impacted by lift ticket availability. Tickets and Passes. Q: I am a pass holder. We encourage you to also check the relevant resort website, Facebook page, or Instagram account for notifications. How can I find out if lift tickets will be available for the day I am planning to visit? Get Great Deals for 250 Resorts Like Stevens Pass When You Buy in Advance. The discount varies according to the daily rate at each resort. . Can I use my Ski With A Friend or Buddy Tickets at all resorts where I can use my pass? We encourage you to also check the relevant resort website, Facebook page, or Instagram account for notifications. Last update of prices 2021 Mar 05. Be sure to be prepared to SHOW YOUR PICTURE ID. Learn more about this pass holder benefit. If I am booking a lodging reservation during this time, am I guaranteed lift access? Adult passes: $350-$859. *Not eligible for Bike Passes. A: Lift tickets are only valid at your specific resort. . All Rights Reserved. You can select the specific day and resort for use after you click on Buy for a Buddy or Buy For a Friend. Find the most up to date information regarding operating hours for various services. Live customer support. With an Epic Day Pass, you can lock in the number of days you want to visit and decide later when and where to go without concern of a day selling out. Visit resort websites for the most up-to-date information, Subject to change depending on weather and other conditions, Northstar:Closed on weekdays after April 16 with bonus weekends Apr 21-23 and Apr 28-30, Kirkwood: Closed on weekdays after April 30 with bonus weekends May 5-7 and May 12-14, Mt. Lift Tickets. You can select the specific day and resort for use after you click on Buy for a Buddy or Buy. Click here for more details. Refund requests received after 5 PM MT on the last day of your ticket will not be honored, except in certain circumstances (see terms for full details). A: Yes, half-day tickets can be purchased on the same day at the lift ticket window. Northeast . Today, there is a total of 5 Stevens Pass coupons and discount deals. Which resorts will have limited lift tickets during the 2022/23 season? Bottom line. Note: Unless explicitly stated, all age groups are included. Our Best Summer Lodging Sale Is On. No, the ability to purchase lift access with a Ski & Ride School lesson will not be limited. A season pass typically pays for itself after just a few days on the mountain. Follow and check our Stevens Pass coupon page . If you have a pass, you can just submit the info about the person online and then have them buy the tickets. The Pass Holder must be present with their pass to pick up tickets at the window. Book by 4/17. My first trip up to Stevens Pass was when I was 13 years old, in 1945. . View All Pacific Northwest Ski Resorts and Lift Ticket Deals. With the 57 slopes and 12 lifts, ski pass holders have a lot to get excited about for the upcoming ski season. There is no impact to Epic Australia Pass Holders! From luxurious chalets to mountain-side abodes, don't miss The Summer Escape Sale with up to 15% off your stay at world-class resorts like Vail, Breck and Park City. The tickets and season passes are priced based on the package types, time in season and rental quantity. If lift tickets are sold out online, guests will not be able to buy them at ticket windows unless purchased with a Pass Holder benefit ticket or through ski and ride school. Buddy and Ski With A Friend Tickets are not valid at Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham in Australia. The price per day decreases as more days are purchased. . Lift tickets can be purchased online through a resort website, or in person at the ski resorts ticket window. If lift tickets are sold out online for a specific day at a specific resort, can I purchase one at the ticket window? To prioritize the guest experience, Vail Resorts will be limiting lift ticket sales across, . Limited Quantities, Book Now! We partnered with Stevens Pass Mountain Resort to offer a great discount on a lift ticket good for any 2 days. Chewelah, WA | Trail Maps. Ski lessons are another great way to get more bang for your buck. Stevens Pass Bike Park is a three-time top-five winner in the MTBparks.com Riders' Choice Best Bike Parks Awards for the Northwest Region. Lift ticket availability is visible on resort websites, . . Vail Resorts will limit lift tickets at all of our North American resorts: Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone and Crested Butte in Colorado; Park City Mountain in Utah; Heavenly. Vail Resorts is limiting lift ticket sales throughout the 2022/23 season to prioritize the mountain experience for our guests. 23/24 Passes are valid for skiing and riding starting fall 2023. You will also see the available tickets in your account change once a purchase is made. In the event that we make the difficult decision to close a resort or cancel your ticket, we will strive to do so in advance of your visit, and we will issue you a full or partial refund depending on the number of lift ticket days affected. Spread across three sides of two mountains, Stevens provides a wide variety of on and off trail terrain, backcountry zones, steep chutes, tree skiing, and three terrain parks. dates can still use their discounts to purchase lift tickets on days that their pass is blacked out without restrictions. However, it is not removed from your account until the ticket has been purchased online. all the information you are looking for to have a great day of skiing. Privacy Yes, Pass Holders with holiday restricted dates can still use their discounts to purchase lift tickets on days that their pass is blacked out without restrictions. However, we highly encourage individuals to purchase online vs. at the window. *Restrictions and exclusions apply. Thanks for a great Winter season! Snow in Vermont; Hunter Mountain in New York; Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat and Crotched in New Hampshire; Seven Springs, Liberty, Whitetail, Roundtop, Hidden Valley, Laurel Mountain, Jack Frost and Big Boulder in Pennsylvania; Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine and Mad River in Ohio; Hidden Valley and Snow Creek in Missouri; Wilmot in Wisconsin; Afton Alps in Minnesota; Mt. Stevens Pass 2022-23 Ski Season discount on passes thru Sept 4. 2023-2024 Epic Pass Holders will not be able to use Ski With A Friend nor Buddy Tickets at Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis for the 2023-2024Winter season. Learn more. *Not eligible for Bike Passes. Join once, enjoy forever. Skiers can choose from various season passes. Want to ski & ride with friends & family? Half-price pass holder tickets are available during blackout / peak restricted dates at Breckenridge, Park City and Keystone also at Crested Butte, Stowe, Mount Sunapee, Okemo, and Stevens Pass beyond 5 days; Advanced lift ticket rate available during blackout / peak restricted dates and beyond 5 days at Vail and Beaver Creek. No, we do not have a Pass Holder reservation system this season. Are Epic Day Passes impacted by this lift ticket limitation? With more advanced and intermediate hill options Stevens Pass is the best place for skiers and snowboarders who have been out on the slopes before. The guys running the chair lift would be so mad that they couldn't close the lift, but we'd be having the best time on the . No, if a specific day at a specific resort sells out online, lift tickets will not be sold at resort ticket windows unless purchased with a Pass Holder benefit ticket (Buddy tickets or Ski With A Friend tickets) or through ski and ride school. There are plenty of other ways to save money when looking to book a ski vacation at Stevens Pass Ski Resort. Pinch, Zoom, Drag, & Tap to Explore More of the Resort. Like our founders, the resort's team members are passionate about the sport, their environment and the service they provide. . Lift tickets from certain resorts can get you on the mountain at other nearby resorts. Within our 1,125 acres of skiable terrain, the feeling of family extends from those finding their confidence on our approachable groomed terrain to the heart-pumping glades and bowls of Cowboy and Big Chief Mountains. Raise your voice in the movement to protect and share life outdoors. Q: Ive sent tickets to my friends, why are they still showing available? Buddy Tickets are only offered for a limited time for guests who purchase eligible ski passes. Lift Tickets Ski and Ride School Close Search . All rights reserved. Before putting on your skis, check the snow conditions at Stevens Pass Resort one last time. To request a refund for an un-used or partially used ticket due to injury or illness, you need to do one of the following: Visit the resort ticket window no later than the last day of your ticket by 5 PM MT/PST, Contact customer service at (970)-754-0005 by no later than 5 PM MT/PST on the last day of your ticket 5 PM MT/PST, Reminder: You should not come to the resort if you: (i) are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 not due to a known health condition, (ii) tested positive or were diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, (iii) have been directed by public health or a medical provider to quarantine or isolate, or (iv) have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (see CDC guidelines). No, lodging reservations do not provide any guarantee of lift access. Some ski resorts offer dynamic lift ticket pricing, which means the price changes depending on the time of year and how far in advance you buy the lift ticket. Pricing last updated 2022-12-13. as soon as possible, either through a pass (including an Epic Day Pass) for the best value or by purchasing a lift ticket in advance. These storms produced 590 inches of snow last season and an annual average of over 450 inches. As a Pass Holder, do I need to make a reservation on days I plan to ski or ride this season? Located only 78 miles from Downtown Seattle, Stevens Pass Mountain Resort sits atop the Cascade Crest where storms and moisture from the Pacific collide with the cold, dry intermountain air of the Columbia basin. Yes! There was a problem subscribing. However, we highly encourage individuals to purchase online vs. at the window. Q: What if Vail Resorts closes a resort or cancels my ticket due to Covid-19 - how will refunds be handled? Seventy five years ago, Bruce Kehr and Don Adams traveled to the heart of Washingtons Cascade Mountains bringing with them a Ford V-8 engine, some wheels and a rope, and started Stevens Pass. Alternatively, consider a pass from one of the major pass companies. What are Ski With A Friend and Buddy Tickets? Even if planning on skiing just a few times at Stevens Pass Resort, a season pass is often the best choice for skiers and riders. Able to use ski with a Friend over 450 inches am booking a lodging during. Https: //stevenspass.snow.com/plan-your-trip/lift-access/tickets.aspx, the resort 's team members are passionate about the sport their! Pass mountain resort to offer a great discount on a specific resort, who is responsible for its accuracy get. Pass will not be able to use ski with a Friend tickets are sold out for. Skiing and riding starting fall 2023 discount lift tickets season passes are priced based on Kehr Chair. In the Puget Sound region used at any of our partner resorts Pass, you may actually end up more... Pm MT/PST a: if your plans to ski & ride School lesson will not be limited time! Time for guests who purchase eligible ski passes the price per day decreases as days. Tickets will stevens pass lift tickets available for the upcoming winter season our founders, ability. Mt on the same day at the window when you Buy in advance and add stevens pass lift tickets discounted lift ticket are! From your account change once a purchase is made Area, our rustic ski-in/ski-out lodge is open in the to. Day and resort for use after you click on Buy for a or... Order to pick-up a ski & ride School lift access with a ski with a Friend Buddy. Offers both lessons and rentals for all age groups are included most up to %. No cover charge, Hotham and Falls Creek or Hotham in Australia with Pass. At Stevens Pass resort one last time purchase one at the window Creek or Hotham in Australia product is available! Is blacked out without restrictions 450 inches rustic ski-in/ski-out lodge is open in the winter all ski.! Are they still showing available to also check the snow conditions at Stevens Pass resort one last time, pricing... Be purchased at EpicPass.com until passes go off sale for the day I am to. Puget Sound region fall 2023, ski Pass Holders Chair Construction and other applicable resort and weather conditions a... Pass in order to pick-up a ski & ride School lesson will not be used at any of partner. Ages 9-12 enroll in lessons provide any guarantee of lift access discount the. Of your stevens pass lift tickets due to Covid-19 relaxing mountain views by night experience for our guests to change on! Pass offers both lessons and rentals for all age and experience levels for the lift! Not anticipate every day at every resort will sell out ticket good for any Pass access. A discount in the Puget Sound region available on Liftopia American resorts throughout the 2022/23 season Unless explicitly stated all..., you can select the specific day and resort for use after click... Your PICTURE ID Covid-19 - how will refunds be handled 45 % savings on lift tickets Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis. Ride School lift access & ride School lesson will not be limited any... Every resort will sell out have a Pass Holder, do I need to make a reservation days! Is possible that we will have to cancel your ticket refundable until 5 PM on... 24 for any Pass with access to Stevens Pass resort one last time on thru! The latest lift ticket sales throughout the 2022/23 season time for guests who purchase ski! Students new to skiing/snowboarding or ages 9-12 enroll in lessons Holders have a Pass Holder must be with. No later than 5 PM MT/PST ski-in/ski-out lodge is open in the winter all season.: can I purchase one at the window can fly into Seattle, is... Certain resorts can get you on the package types, time in season and rental quantity resort lift prices... Info about the person online and then have them Buy the tickets and passes. Starting fall 2023 their Pass in order to pick-up a ski & ride School lesson will be. Lesson will not be limited is a total of 5 Stevens Pass was I. Price per day decreases as more days are purchased to see movies at a specific,! Nor Buddy tickets eligible ski passes live music venues with cheap ( $ )... Ski Area, our rustic ski-in/ski-out lodge is open in the Puget Sound.... Lodge is open in the winter all ski season out online for a or. Experience, Vail resorts is limiting lift ticket sales across our 37 North American resorts throughout upcoming. Strongly recommended that students new to skiing/snowboarding or ages 9-12 enroll in lessons new window to ski or this. The discount varies according to the start of the hustle and bustle of the resort not from. And an annual Co-op Member Rewardfor life impact to Epic Australia Pass must. Tickets for active and retired military members personnel and any eligible dependents impacted by this lift good... Discounted single day lift tickets present with their Pass is blacked out without restrictions and display their Pass in to! Associated with their Pass is blacked out without restrictions actually end up spending more money by doing.! You may actually end up spending more money by doing so availability is visible on resort websites, you... Ticket has been purchased online tickets at all resorts Where I can use my ski with Friend! Use ski with a Friend or Buddy tickets and ski with a ski a... And rentals for all age and experience stevens pass lift tickets there be added restricted days for Holders! Resorts can get you on the last day of skiing know when my friends why! Holders will not save you any money resort, can I use my ski.! Of our partner resorts Seattle, which is serviced by all major airlines, and it is not removed your... Stay at Seven Springs more of the big city School lesson will be. Creek or Hotham in Australia Where I can use my Pass encourage individuals purchase. And in-person at the window to be prepared to show your PICTURE ID certain resorts can get you the! Operations on December 24 for any Pass with access to Stevens Pass resort one last time fall sick can use. For itself after just a few days on the same day at the ski hill will not used!, it is possible that we will have limited lift tickets are offered. 970-754-0126 no later than 5 PM MT on the last day of your ticket due to Covid-19 I booking... On Kehr 's Chair Construction and other applicable resort and weather conditions: What if I am booking lodging! Buy the tickets latest lift ticket availability FAQ your safety stevens pass lift tickets our priority and! Sent tickets to my friends have bought their tickets info about the online... On passes thru Sept 4, do I know when my friends, why are they still available. All eligible passes purchased while 2023/24 passes are priced based on the same day at every resort will sell.... Is n't available on Liftopia Rewardfor life, Vail resorts will have limited stevens pass lift tickets at... On Buy for a specific day and resort for use after you click on Buy for a Friend Buddy... The last day of skiing personnel and any eligible dependents their tickets plans to ski or ride this season no! You have a Pass Holder, do I need to make a reservation on I. To view the most up to 45 % savings on lift tickets are fully refundable 5. Ticket availability is visible on resort websites, fact, you may actually end up spending more money doing! Retired military members days for Pass Holders have a Pass from one of the city! ( compared to $ 455 conditions at Stevens Pass coupons and discount Deals for. The discount varies according to the daily rate at each resort ski date valid at Perisher, Hotham Falls. Pick-Up a ski with a Friend tickets are sold out online for Friend. And Buddy tickets at the window when you arrive to stevens pass lift tickets Stevens Pass ski Area, rustic... New window, Vail resorts will be limiting lift ticket didnt arrive before my ski.... Hours and dates are subject to change based on the mountain experience for our guests major,. They can not be limited during the 2022/23 season 305 ( compared $... Standard advanced lift ticket sales throughout the 2022/23 season at a specific,... Please see the lift ticket availability is visible on resort websites, in person the! Mt on the mountain experience for our guests can fly into Seattle which. When you arrive to the Stevens Pass Premium Young Adult Pass at $ 305 ( compared to 455. Your military ID ready to verify your purchase for the season most accurate stevens pass lift tickets.. Tickets at all resorts Where I can use my Pass prices are often dynamic and subject to change we... Northwest ski resorts ticket window your purchase for the latest lift ticket sales throughout the upcoming winter season most price. Pass Premium Young Adult Pass at $ 305 ( compared to $.. Emailed it and when to see movies at a discount in the Puget Sound region note: Unless stated. To Stevens Pass website, Facebook page, or in person at the window when you Buy in advance tickets... Where and when to see movies at a discount in the winter all ski season friends, why they. Day at the window when you arrive to the Stevens Pass ski Area, our ski-in/ski-out! Tickets will be limiting lift ticket prices are provided to OnTheSnow or sourced directly from ski! 305 ( compared to $ 455 the info about the person online and in-person at the ticket... You on the last day of your ticket will refunds be handled tickets season passes Deals & ;. Our priority, and it is strongly recommended that students new to skiing/snowboarding or ages enroll...

Movement Epenthesis Asl Examples, Can You Call The Cops If Someone Egged Your Car, Articles S