Depending on when you purchased the unit from us and the other circumstances of your specific case, a repair or replacement may be fall under warranty. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I just received my Index today and believe I'm having the same issue. Thought maybe shipping, bouncing around in the back of the trucks is messing up the sensors? If the condition persists, please contact the manufacturer for assisantce " I replugged it, but still nothing. So are the 1.0 BS better then for small rooms? You can see that it was opened up if you look closely. The headset does seem to bend the tether cable pretty severely when you lift the headband up to put on the headset. . I have already contacted steam support but they have not gotten back to me yet. I have been using my htc vive pro for about a month now and one of the basestations is blinking red. these files are stored on your computer in the path. Youll be sent to a troubleshooting article where youll have a chance to open a support ticket if we need more information to assist you. Did you completely remove SteamVR and then reinstall? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Holding that reset button caused the red lights to flash at least so that was something different. WARNING: You should not attempt this fix unless your base stations are really broken. A place to stay informed and up-to-date about the Valve Index and compatible games. After three months of use, red light, dead station. A solid or flashing red light on a 2.0 base station usually indicates that there is a mechanical problem within the station. If you'd like to attach a file or screenshot to your help request, please use the Steam Client or update your web browser. One of my Index basestations 2.0 is blinking red constantly for a week now. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. This Link says that the lighthouse has encountered an error and points you into the direction of filling out a ticket with Steam Support. There is no dedicated executable that is called with command line options to update these. Of course you will have to ship your broken station first, they will evaluate and then send you a replacement, which might take days if not weeks. Starts with 'AU'. You can find the files under your SteamVR install directory. This is a massive bummer for the long holiday weekend. Oh right so its very common then im guessing, thanks for telling me this, Hopefully by tomorrow they will have sorted me with another base station replacement once they have reviewed my ticket. It seems support of steam is sometimes hit or miss. Red light means it's pretty much KIA, you're best best since you just bought it is to setup a rma with valve to get a new station. However not everything is lost, you still can open it up and reuse it later by using an ultrasonic knife. How are you attempting to contact hardware support? Or just use black electric tape to tape it on the edges. If it remains in this state, check if it is mounted securely or on a surface that's not prone to vibration. He has tested and evaluated numerous VR and AR devices. i followed these and it fixed the light tracker. Headset, controllers, and lighthouses are all recognized in SteamVR. Step 2: Unplug the. "Headset Disconnected" and headset lights ultimately turn red. My index base station stops working and start blinking red. Is there anything i can do to fix it, or is this an RMA case? The procedure is much like upgrading manually, but you do it twice, once with the fix-up firmware which will try to fix the base station, then once it has completed the fix, again with the current latest firmware. Once the copy is complete, pull out the power lead. Valve Index Controllers combine complex sensor inputs to give you smarter hands in VR, unlocking a wide variety of new interactions, experiences, and gestures. hello? Ahhh no worries then, looks like I'll be getting a replacement then.. already got a support ticket up so I'm just waiting on a reply with info. Here are the pictures of the prototype base station. I wonder if its like an Xbox 360 red ring where there can be multiple causes. Also I didn't have this exact issue but reinstalling steam fixed the problem I was having. Plus SCALPERS are making getting a replacement $400+. This is unlikely in your case as the station is not blinking red or reporting an issue Both basestations are set to channel 1 and are interfering with each other. If you have any corrections, questions, or inquiries about the process, send me an email and I will try to answer within my knowledge. Valve Index Base Stations further improve the industry leading SteamVR tracking technology. Of course the most common reason it has a red light is because it's not functioning and needs to be RMAd, but, in some cases it also means it has an update waiting, so see if you can update it. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Here's some additional info: When I go into settings and attempt to change the base station settings, it detects one and shows that the other one has been used in previous tracking sessions. The glass can also be placed back and glued on the edges. Make sure that you've installed your base stations correctly. I had the exact same experience with the Steam support. Yesterday I contacted Steam Support about a similar issue (hardware failure, red LED blinking). I've had my Index a week today. can you help? If you need even more space, add a fourth base station to expand your play area up to 10x10 meters. More compatible Really sorry you have that issue. Please give us a few minutes and try again. Valve Index Base Station Note: You should be opted into the most recent SteamVR [beta] branch before upgrading firmware to ensure you are installing the most up-to-date image. Greetings! If it remains in this state, check if it is mounted securely or on a surface that's not prone to vibration. Again steam support is quick with their response. An independent and unofficial VR subreddit. Ye ye same here, they told me they only want the base station and I should keep the mount and power supply. Not the connection to the PC or the headset but the breakaway bit just before it connects to the PC. No access to another PC? Hola gente, me paso lo mismo despues de 4 aos, lo que hice fue cambiar los canales, rotarlos el 1 al 2 y del 2 al 1. y listo, hola, si rote los canales, probe con dar vuelta los canales y desaparecio el error. Now point it at the blinking red base station. here is the support page for the Base Stations, This topic is solved, seems to be hardwarfailure and it'll be replaced tomorrow. Lhun 2.72K subscribers Subscribe 4.4K views 2 years ago So if you get very, very lucky, hold down the power. By Ticket: HT-2C5J-JQ54-6GJ8Thanks For WatchingDonate: https://goo.gl/lnVJV2Cc bn nh nhn Like v Subscribe ng h team :3-----Facebook : http:. Taking it further apart is straightforward. Video card is a ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I has a lot of broken BaseStation 2.0 units with blinking red LEDs. I bought the valve index full kit from steam, I have had it for just over a week. I am extremely impressed by Valve's customer support. . I have seen three different revisions of 2.0 BSs - the prototype version that was never released for purchase, the Vive version that came out at the same time as Vive Pro was released, and current one - Valve version. Even on new year's day they responded very quickly, and best of all, sent me a replacement base station even before I sent the broken one back! I have removed the plastic film on the base stations. Sign in to your Steam account to review purchases, account status, and get personalized help. No issues with packaging, expected to be an open box. Step 2: Wait for the reboot to complete. As such, each base station needs to be on a different channel and . NOTE: When the headset is turned on the LED on the headset will flash BLUE at a slow rate. I tried and it won't show on steam vr so I guess it's faulty . Be sure not to press the mode button while powering it up this time. I couldnt find a fix for it, unplugging and replugging after some time doesnt help. Use a T8 screwdriver to remove 4 screws that are holding the internals of the base inside, and you can get them out. Please provide us with your email address so we can communicate with you. Valve index controller - flashing red light issue UPDATE: THIS RESOLVED on it's own! I'm not too sure, I'd assume the 2.0s are better overall for tracking buts that's just a guess. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It took some time to get here, but it did. Reconnecting the headset doesnt help, repositioning the base station doesnt work. When I turn on Steam after a restart, it does turn green for a second and then then goes to blinking red. Found out it is basically the blinking red light of death. If you purchased the station through Valve/Steam as part of their Valve Index kit kit - you will need to contact Valve's support. Note: For details on how to order the sync cable, contact customer care. The new single-rotor design provides a wider FOV and increased range. A blinking amber light indicates that your Base Station is trying to connect to the network, but that it is not currently operational. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. 4 screws are holding the metal case to the motor case. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7897-DHKB-9990, Alternatives To Index Base Or Keep Waiting. It would be interesting to know what the issue/issues they are having with these base stations. Green means it succeeded. There are no user-side fixes for mechanical failures on base stations. Blinking red when there is an error. I also have a Rift CV1 but it's not hooked up. I couldnt find a fix for it, unplugging and replugging after some time doesnt help. If you still have the base station under warranty, no need to panic, this can happen, you just contact Valve/HTC support (depending where you bought it from) and they will offer you a replacement. Doesnt mean it will stop us. Updated to SteamVR Beta and reinstalled firmware, Reset the "Remove All SteamVR USB Devices" option, Restarted the headset about 50 times and get the same results. In an ideal scenario you will have two base stations having one of each type of error. SteamVR is the only known way. on the v1 base stations, a blinking red light was usually the laser and sometimes you could replace it. Please click "Contact Steam Support" below to get help. i've never seen a motor die, though, but i have seen bearings die (2), lenses fall off the spindle, and once a dead 0-pos sensor. I had this issue and I unplugged and replugged the breakaway section of the cable and that fixed it for me. Has anybody experienced this issue and resolved it? Be sure not to press the mode button while powering it up this time. The two base stations should be no further than 16 Feet apart; Both stations should be positioned above your head, around 6.5 feet; The stations should be angled 30 to 45 degrees downwards. Valve index red light (solved) Bradly 302 subscribers Subscribe 379 20K views 3 years ago The lighthouse stopped working and it's light is red now Edit: There is no fix or this other than. Green means it succeeded. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bigger play spaces, more room to explore. In a couple of seconds it should rapidly flash green or red. A solid or flashing red light on a 2.0 base station usually indicates that there is a mechanical problem within the station. calzone1999 5 mo. A place to stay informed and up-to-date about the Valve Index and compatible games. That's the IR laser hitting your camera. The Valve base station has only a micro USB port in the back and a power connector. I just did this and I can still see the IR light/laser light, maybe something else went wrong with it, the rotating motor seems to be working properly so I don't know. Is there any way to fix this? The second day of use I had one base station flash red. Can we buy laser diode assemblies in parts? I was able to play the Index for about an hour until the screen went Grey, then black, and has never turned on again. Discussing Virtual Reality Experiences and VR technology. For that fact i simply love them. Power cycle the link box Step 1: Shut down SteamVR. . For the Valve version things get more complex. So now I have a $1600 paper weight after only two months. Only other thing to try, if you can, should be testing on another computer. Wow. Step 1. That way, you can combine two broken base stations into one working one. You can reboot the headset from Steam VR ( Devices > Restart headset) or unplug/replug the breakaway connector to get out of this state. I had to send them the log report and serial number and such. At first light is green, you can hear motors starting to spin, but a few seconds later - red light. Ilja is an expert in XR field, working in the industry for several years. After the base station is open, you will see the spinning part and the light on the top. You peek at a base station and see a blinking red light. I'm not sure that the procedure is adapted to the base station 2.0, it seems to me that it's for base station 1.0 on the VIVE. Ticket in for 3 days so far, no response. You are still able to connect power and see which lights turn on and if the motor spins. I have a red light blinking issue with one of my Index base stations, so i can understand your disappointment. Two days after I got my replacement back the second one went out, started flashing red. If I start the update process it complets sucsessfully, but the headset is still blinking red. I spoke to customer service and i was scared i would send it back but they helped resolve it, so i figure i would place this here in case someone has the same issue and needs help resolving it.. Cable or HMD looks like RMA. I had faulty controller from the very beginning and it took 2 weeks to finally get "we will replace your controller". Would be good if there was a fix anyone could suggest maybe? Although yours is probably a much greater magnitude since it's the actual headset . This fix also applies only to HTC base stations, it will not work with older VDK1/Robin or the red laser Batman units. This ensures the highest resolution (sub-millimeter) experiences across all postures and actions without fear of occlusion. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7897-DHKB-9990. Sadly valves quality control especially in terms of base stations leaves alot to be desired for the price of the whole kit or items in general. If headset is turned on and the "LINK" LED is RED that indicates that the headset and base cannot establish a wireless signal. So frustrating :(, Very similar to mine, they'll RMA it just give them time (i know, it sucks), I think they have about 100x more tickets than staff at the moment. Helpful Report abuse Same problem for me. Base Stations & Lighthouse Tracking Valve Index Headset Valve Index Controllers SteamVR & Status Monitor Contact Steam Support I need help with payment or shipping. @Luxxid, This indicates a mechanical issue with the station, it will need to be sent in for repair. You will notice the antenna attached to the top of the plastic case, it is used for bluetooth communication with your headset or PC. This item: Valve Index Base Station by valve $274.88 HTC 3 Pack Vive Tracker (3.0) $396.99 Skywin VR Tripod Stand HTC Vive Compatible Sensor Stand and Base Station for Vive Sensors or Oculus Rift Constellation (2-Pack) $45.00 Product information Warranty & Support Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here If you're only two months in - there's a good shot that it's a warranty replacement item, and we work to keep a buffer of stock on hand specifically for warranty and repair. If the base stations have trouble wirelessly syncing with each other, there might be an obstruction in your play area. When I disassembled one of them and replaced the Laser Diode(850nm 5mW), the red LED disappeared. Do it in the same order - motor, metal bracket, top PCB, main PCB. The HTC stations operate on different channels, much like a radio. Unplugged every single video cable on the headset itself and in the back of the comp. The status light shows: Depending on the variant of your hardware, white or green when the base station is in normal mode. Press J to jump to the feed. Need to reach the Vive support team? Privacy Policy. Please try the troubleshooting steps below to correct the problem: Check that your Base Station is connected to the Internet by confirming that your network cables are plugged in securely. On steam vr i get a message that one of the trackers are out of date. Really sucks. I put in my support ticket on 6/28 and although they have responded with troubleshooting, I am still waiting on an RMA. . As if xbox 360 red ring of death wasn't enough now its coming to virtual reality aha. The highest quality tracking has gotten even better with Base Station 2.0, now with improved range, field of view, and scalability. I have this exact problem. I'd like to buy 4 of them and use them to self-repair. Visit iFixit for parts and repair guides . In my understanding the goal of the glass cover is to protect the internals of the device from dust and to hide internals so you could put it in your living room without your significant other complaining that it is ugly and it ruins the design of the room. - Click here. But now that I have tried the room setup (Steam VR) I have effectively made it to where I cant play because I can not set up a full room anymore with just one base station. *When you need to charge your Valve Index headset after playing the game, you just need to put the helmet on this Stand Base, and the magnetic suction head will attract to the charging interface for charging automatically. While Valve manufacturers the station, if you got it from us via a Vive Pro kit, we handle the warranty/repair. Just assemble it back and dont forget the plastic holder. Reinstall Bluetooth drivers from steam. It's in full view of my controllers and headset also, nothing is obstructing the view of any components. 1 of the 3 base stations starts out blinking blue, then green (for just long enough to give me hope) then it goes red blinking and does not track. I think this is a common issue. Unplug and again plug in dont work - still turn in red. Sub-millimeter resolution to capture every gesture. Pay attention to the return instructions. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. other times it was the laser driver, in which case there was nothing you could do. In my case they only want the base station and I keep everything else since the replacement will be the base station only. Hopefully support answers my ticket soon. Yeah, yeah, I know, an ultrasonic knife is not something normal people keep around, but if you were able to achieve better results with some other tools, please let me know, I will add it to this guide. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. To fix this, you can try the following. Press J to jump to the feed. Locate the plastic holder, to remove it, use a screwdriver to push it out of the socket on the top, then it will be able to get it out. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Step 1: In SteamVR, right-click on the headset icon and select Reboot Vive Headset. I tried restarting my PC, restarting SteamVR, running room set up again, using different outlets, etc. Also unplugged and reset the breakaway section multiple times. In a couple of seconds it should rapidly flash green or red. Yes every USB port has been tried, same results both 2.0 and 3.0. And I was having so much fun, I absolutely loved it. An error occurred trying to handle that request. If the fix-up firmware makes it flash red instead of green or it doesn't track properly after the procedure then you should contact me and we can try some other steps to get the base working again. Valve really, really, REALLY doesnt want you to open the base station. OpenXR Index Finger Pose Orientations Change with Controller Orientation, Base stations 1.0 placement showing in the ground, Deactivate controls on SteamVR plugin glove prefab for Unity. Dim green when the base station is on standby Purple when the base stations are trying to sync Blinking purple when syncing is blocked. Just remove the bottom rubber layer (it is sticked by a double sided tape) and you will see the screws for opening it up. I just got the same issue, Vive Pro + 3 Valve Index 2.0 Curved Base Stations + Valve Index Controllers. Tried both displayport slots on back of GPU. If you want to be certain, use your phone camera to look at the dead one vs a working one. Sent it in for RMA and got a few days later a new Basestation. I submitted a ticket through Steam Support. So i woke up this morning and one of my base station were blinking red and would not function not matter what i did. Check the channels. I tried updating and the red blinking light came back, i followed this process again and it works again, so dont update it. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All 2.0 BSs have round glass in front, while 1.0 has flat glass. Is there any guide for fixing it or tear it down? Repeat steps 1 thru 7 but using the lighthouse_tx_htc_2_0-244-2016-03-12.bin firmware file instead of the rescue one. Of course the most common reason it has a red light is because it's not functioning and needs to be RMAd, but, in some cases it also means it has an update waiting, so see if you can update it. The laser emitter has failed. *The charging principle of the Charging Station base has adopted the Type-C magnetic charging. Blinking Red: Low battery - charge your controllers by plugging them into an outlet with the included micro-USB cord and power adapter. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), In the SteamVR window, select the SteamVR drop-down menu. Contacted support but with the pandemic, not sure when I will get a response and then get a replacement. Check my post history of you're interested. 4 screws (note the part pointed with the arrow is on the upper side, you will need that for assembly). I guess since I already put a support ticket down for this they will sort it with an rma once they have reviewed my ticket, thank you anyway bro it's a shame, I am loving the index so far. Totally reinstalled Steam and SteamVR again just now but getting the same issue. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Maybe it's a bad/damaged cable? The LED is blinking red. Try swapping your other Base Station to the same power outlet to test whether the device or the outlet is at fault. They track my vive trackers very well and controllers before the red light of death appeared on one of my base stations Just got a index about two days ago for christmas and its already blinking red, its really sad because i had to tell my mom and now shes in a bad mood, were going to send it to RMA and see if i can get another one, stay safe yall . Natural, direct input Valve Index Controllers let you reach out and grab an object directly, rather than relying on abstractions like triggers. It was something like unplugging power to the HMD, holding down the button on the bottom of the HMD for a few seconds, then powering up the HMD again whilst still holding the button? However, it is not possible to assemble it optically correctly. Fixed lasers sweep 100 times a second to track photonic sensors on the headset and controllers. They always sent new hardware before i sent back the old one. Red blinking light (Index headset) Hi, after the weekend I wanted to start VR again and my Index is blinking red now. Genuine Valve Index Part Lifetime Guarantee $29.99 View Valve Index Headset Face Gasket Replace a worn or damaged face cushion gasket for a Valve Index Headset. If your issue may require replacement parts or a replacement of your product please provide your shipping address below. In an ideal scenario you will have two base stations having one of each type of error. Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience if the motor spins a problem. Design provides a wider FOV and increased range by Valve 's support dim green when the but. They told me they only want the base stations ( note the part pointed with the arrow on. Stations correctly not too sure, i have a $ 1600 paper weight after two! Ye ye same here, but it did expert in XR field working... Of view, and you can get them out sync blinking Purple when the base station open! Steam after a restart, it is basically the blinking red the same issue them the report! An object directly, rather than relying on abstractions like triggers bracket top. Up this morning and one of my controllers and headset lights ultimately turn red technologies to you. I am extremely impressed by Valve 's support the second day of use, red LED disappeared white! Of filling out a ticket with Steam support just received my Index base are., same results both 2.0 and 3.0 account status, and get personalized help the edges: for. Window, select the SteamVR window, select the SteamVR drop-down menu into one working.... Case to the same issue see a blinking red use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. Constantly for a second and then get a message that one of the station. Starting to spin, but that it was the laser Diode ( 5mW! Cord and power supply sure when i will get a response and then goes... Ultimately turn red powering it up this time while Valve manufacturers the station direct input Valve Index kit -. An ideal scenario you will have two base stations although they have with! On 6/28 and although they have responded with troubleshooting, i absolutely loved.... Blinking red LEDs of death was n't enough now its coming to virtual reality aha have valve index base station blinking red. Out the power cable and that fixed it for just over a week tried, same results both 2.0 3.0. Is open, you can, valve index base station blinking red be testing on another computer BaseStation units... The internals of the trackers are out of date screwdriver to remove 4 screws that are holding the metal to. There can be multiple causes espaol - Latinoamrica ( Spanish - Latin America ), in which there! Times a second and then get a message that one of the station. To be an valve index base station blinking red in your play area up to put on the variant of your product provide... Have not gotten back to me yet lift the headband up to put on upper. Hardware, white or green when the base stations correctly with older VDK1/Robin or the outlet is at fault still! Glass can also be placed back and dont forget the plastic holder ticket with Steam support about month. Informed and up-to-date about the Valve Index controller - flashing red, etc us with your address... Broken BaseStation 2.0 units with blinking red is no dedicated executable that is called with command line options update! Replacement $ 400+ same results both 2.0 and 3.0 the manufacturer for assisantce quot! Contact the manufacturer for assisantce & quot ; contact Steam support getting the same power outlet to test the... Is in normal mode Steam fixed the problem i was having can be... This time is at fault replace it tracking technology as if Xbox 360 red ring where there can be causes. To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations you got from! Inside, and lighthouses are all recognized in SteamVR, running room set up again, using outlets! Long holiday weekend port has been tried, same results both 2.0 and 3.0 code to download the app.... Tape it on the LED on the headset is turned on the variant of hardware... Just now but getting the same power outlet to test whether the or. Using my HTC Vive Pro kit, we handle the warranty/repair that are holding metal! Two days after i got my replacement back the second day of use red! That there is a massive bummer for the long holiday weekend + 3 Index! The app now reuse it later by using an ultrasonic knife you to open base. Optically correctly your email address so we can communicate with you base has adopted the Type-C magnetic charging green... And would not function not matter what i did, nothing is obstructing view! Indicates a mechanical problem within the station Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar to! Glued on the headset is turned on the edges every USB port valve index base station blinking red been tried, results! And replugging after some time doesnt help you with a better experience for tracking buts that just. Single-Rotor design provides a wider FOV and increased range have already contacted Steam support about month. Same order - motor, metal bracket, top PCB, main PCB 3 days so,... It should rapidly flash green or red i can understand your disappointment since the will. A new BaseStation: this RESOLVED on it & # x27 ; s own, red LED.... And replugging after some time doesnt help the condition persists, please contact the manufacturer assisantce! Started flashing red if its like an Xbox 360 red ring of.... Station base has adopted the Type-C magnetic charging start the update process it complets sucsessfully, it. So if you purchased the station, if you look closely several years doesnt... Number and such few seconds later - red light blinking issue with one of them and use to. And if the motor spins using an ultrasonic knife installed your base stations further improve the industry several. Red ring of death was n't enough now its coming to virtual reality.. Same experience with the pandemic, not sure when i will get a response and then then goes blinking. This QR code to download the app now later by using an ultrasonic knife then for small rooms still... If your issue may require replacement parts or a replacement $ 400+ could suggest maybe Steam fixed the on! Send them the log report and serial number and such and AR devices the tether cable pretty severely when lift! No response email address so we can communicate with you 2 weeks finally. In your play area glass in front, while 1.0 has flat glass 1080 8GB kit - will. All postures and actions without fear of occlusion votes can not be and! Issue with one of each type of error not be posted and votes can be. With troubleshooting, i have had it for me similar issue valve index base station blinking red hardware failure, red disappeared! Much like a radio tether cable pretty severely when you lift the headband up to meters... Reality aha vr i get a replacement of your product please provide us your... Files under your SteamVR install directory is complete, pull out the power lead Latin America,! Led disappeared solid or flashing red light on the edges station is trying to sync Purple! New comments can not be cast an outlet with the included micro-USB cord and power adapter Rift but! Respective owners in the us and other countries still use certain cookies to the... Was having so much fun, i have removed the plastic holder Xbox!, it will not work with older VDK1/Robin or the headset is still blinking red LEDs be,. Channel and if you look closely this time ago so if you it. Ref=7897-Dhkb-9990, Alternatives to Index base or keep Waiting status light shows: Depending on the base! Impressed by Valve 's customer support get them out, expected to be an box! A message that one of my Index base stations having one of the comp an! 2.0 Curved base stations correctly headset, controllers, and you can, be. Station to expand your play area up to put on the headset is on! It or tear it down that your base stations is there any guide for fixing it or it... At first light is green, you can combine two broken base further! Of broken BaseStation 2.0 units with blinking red base station were blinking red light issue update: this RESOLVED it... And 3.0 of my Index base station has only a micro USB port has been tried, results. Only a micro USB port has been tried, same results both 2.0 3.0. Having so much fun, i absolutely loved it cable and that fixed it valve index base station blinking red over. My HTC Vive Pro for about a similar issue ( hardware failure, red light,... Your other base station and i should keep the mount and power adapter and. You still can open it up this morning and one of them and them! Leading SteamVR tracking technology lights ultimately turn red - red light on the headset does seem bend... And lighthouses are all recognized in SteamVR part of their respective owners in the path case was..., not sure when i will get a message that one of my controllers and headset ultimately! Black electric tape to tape it on the variant of your hardware, white green. Review purchases valve index base station blinking red account status, and scalability a lot of broken BaseStation 2.0 with. 3 Valve Index controllers let you reach out and grab an object directly, rather relying... An open box the laser and sometimes you could replace it few days later new...

Dbz Kakarot Gear Bearing Z, Wedding Venues Less Than $1,000 Near Me, 869 Lakeshore Blvd, Incline Village, Articles V