Currently leading toward the Lund. DC: New tax bills could affect boat taxes. Read This Before Posting! Glad hes gone one someone put that dude on some fish! Wow, just learned about this company right now. Vexus 1880 AVX owners Would like to hear some reviews on this boat from those of you who own them. Funny this came up today. I also dont know that everyone from Ranger is going to risk getting bought, sold or going out of business just to run back to the old management team. Ranger all the way. JavaScript is disabled. The price difference is only about 4k with the Vexus being the higher. One thing that is suspicious is that, yes even though it is tin (the hull itself is at least. John Cox at the helm of his tournament-rigged aluminum boat. > At the end of the day on the route back I knew we were going to have to stay on pad to make it over a couple spots in this one particularchute. https://www.ohiogamefishing.com/profile-posts/value-to-follow. 380AF21D-DD16-4D78-85B8-156FD44669A3.jpeg. It's long been resolved but always surprised by the Lund die hards when they were putting trash wood in the transoms for nearly a decade in the early 2000's and got a pass yet other companies like ranger switched to composite transoms in the the late 1980's knowing better that far ahead. > They believe the two men were not wearing life jackets when they crashed. Mossy Oak water camo wrap. Hopefully this attached? They'll be some cross over but no way they pick and choose who they want like you describe. Put me out of commission for a while but I'm back now. Thenew boats have a much smoother and drierride. I can understand the dealer network concern right now. From the top of the gunwales to the bottom of the vee it is massive. Im in the same boat, so to speak. What are interceptors and how do they differ from trim tabs when running your boat? Is Vexus just you guys or do you have outside investors? they hyped an hyped their glass boats up so much an said the other bass boats would be obsolete when they pulled the tarps off at the classic it was just another bass boat that was more expensive than other high end bass boats well will see how it goes wish them good luck. Running a 23p Tempest 2 1/4 under the pad 8 inch slidemaster plate Top Speed 60 loaded 62 light by myself. Also, its peculiar that the difference between the 19 and 20 is $24k, but only $5k between the 20 and 21. Vexus DVX. Anyways with that said if anyone has any thoughts on any of these that would be appreciated. Ranger I was put off when they transitioned and had their new aluminum line up with cracking welds at the transom, I'm not even sure to this day you can get one ordered with a kicker but appears they addressed the initial issue. Forums Ranger I think has over 900 employees but I bet Vexus hand picks the best fruit and gets the ones they want because there has to be some money behind this venture. What your looking for now I think is differences in storage compartments or what kind of neat Accessories are being thrown in. They started off with the tin series because it was the easiest for them to get that line started. See which champion is the better pick with our Vex vs Veigar matchup statistics. Bottom line, if I could afford either in a new model I would go Ranger only because they have earned my business both in product quality and service after the sale. MOBAFire WildRiftFire RuneterraFire SmiteFire DOTAFire HeroesFire VaingloryFire FarmFriends ForzaFire ArtifactFire OverwatchFire . 51K isnt that bad, what is specialty built Recon cost? New Berkley sonar bait? Looks like the Nitro was all tweaked out using an 8 inch jack plate, I believe the Ranger could benefit by adding one. Randy Hopper is the former head dude of Ranger and has the plans for about 100 bass boats in his head (another Hopper is his bro Greg). Thats SD bass-head (and 15 Classic Nation angler) Troy Diede talkin bout: > Dad and I made one last outing of the year Sunday onthe Missouri River (Lewis and Clark Lake). Tracks better, faster, and more stable than his previous Ranger. 4. Gotta hand it to Vexusthey're sure have garnered a lot of product credibility without producing much to substantiate it. All Florida Sportsman subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. Assume both boatswere identical in every aspect.( they are not!). Our business is built around independent dealers and avid customers, and as we see more and more consolidations within the industrytheres always opportunity for the innovator. Hmmmm Passenger Jets are Riveted. I have a 2020 1975 pro v, love it and would certainly recommend a Lund. IMO this is one of the flattest sitting bass boats out there. If you're still having problems resetting your password, Mercury - 2.0/ 2.4/ 2.5 Liter High Performance, Mercury - 3 Liter & 3 Liter High Performance, Wanted to Buy - Other Than Fishing Tackle. Im currently in the market for a new/newer boat. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Let Dale teach you how to paint realistic wood grain like a pro! check out the. Ike writes that having too much tackle isbad? On Erie I would prefer no rear deck. What a miserable thing that is. If this is your first visit, be sure to As Vexus is still a relatively new brand, the jury is still unsure how long the boats will last compared to similar brands. For example Anglers Marine in Anahiem may be able to save you $$$, factor in the 400 mile trip. Having Lowrance Elite TI 7" put in the console and bow. At the end of5 years, boat A has a resale value 10K higher, clearly A is a less expensive boat. I have few dealerships in my area and they sell Ranger and Nitro. This was a big deal to me. It takes skilled, experienced people to build quality anything. Im a Ranger guy 100% but if I was shopping tin boats I would be in the Vexus. It may seem minimal, but there doesnt seem to be a function for it and it would obscure vision at some level. We just like it. Generally that means the top end of the segmenthigh resale values, and the boat the stands the test of time better. Early this year, C&C Marine Citrus Heights relocated to Newcastle. More pro baits, Crappie learnings, Would you Floatzilla? One thing that I read and the salesman at the boat show confirmed, was that the fiberglass line is not available in poly flake. I decided to look for a used model since I didn't want to take the depreciation hit of a new rig. But I (and many others) think this is a thing of the past now that Bass Pro has purchased Ranger. Caymas Boats heads into new waters by introducing the first catamaran into their lineup with the 34 CT, Stingray's latest dual console offers versatility and comfort without sacrificing fishability, Innovative spray rail technology paired with a smooth ride provides passengers with all-day comfort. A forum community dedicated to Ohios fishers and enthusiasts. I have a ranger now and Im hapy with it as its a 2001. Vexus is headquartered in Arkansas, in the city of Flippin. Any idea why FLW would get in bed with a holding company? Yes. Bass Pro Shops funds Hispanic fishing program. GA: Bass-heads pass on after collision at Thurmond. However, I didn't see a huge difference between Ranger and Nitro. Dale Kallaway at Two Rivers Boatworks discusses how he adds little touches to the faux wood Hydrastepp project to add believeability to the final product. 12. 25K views 3 years ago We recently took the new Vexus Boats DVX22 out on the water! Excess resin results in extra weight, which does not equate to extra strength. If I had a bigger garage and my local Connecticut waters werent almost all speed-restricted to 45 miles per hour or much, much less, I might have gone with the Nitro, too. Had 1 issue with livewell wiring and didnt care for the tires that came on the trailer. The quality is fantastic and is what you saw in the past for bass boats, says Ransford. WarrantyRanger wins this battle as well for the moment. While the current Vexus boats are definitely an aluminum bass boat, they use fiberglass in critical areas. A lot of my friends run big water and Ranger was the boat of choice. Follow up on my friends Vexus. A lot of little things improved over the ranger. It is made up of many people who were deeply involved with Ranger Boats. 11. Vexus is built by the original engineers of Ranger? The [boat] market continues to shape up to where a play like this works for us, for independent dealers and for customers who like the experience of a quality product and exceptional service. For about the same money, my boat came with a Mercury 115 Pro XS four-stroke, while theirs both came with a Mercury 150 four-stroke. Lower Center of Gravity. you're shopping up there on the starcraft "shelf," maybe worth a look at the boat show also, have fun shopping. Light in weight, heavy on features: Metal bassboats come of age. At Vexus Boats, it's an all-out commitment to outfitting Your Dream - Your Way. I know the wait time on ordering them is quite a while but that's okay. The ranger aluminum boats I've looked at had very shoddy looking welds very reminiscent of the low quality we've all heard about from the tracker line,.. Lot's of much better choices for an aluminum boat,. I have road in he 20 foot model and its has a great rough water ride due to the dead rise and "V" design continues to the seats. It certainly wont be the cheapest in the marketplace, but I think it will be one of the better values. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Vexus 2080 was like $53K as shown fully decked out with a 200HP. A ramp right into the garage?? My friend that helps me with a lot of the mechanical repairs on my boat has had the opportunity to crawl in the guts of a lot of manufacturers models and he tells me that there is where a lot of the difference shows itself. From my understanding the 19 version is in the mid to upper $50,000 range. Newer NITRO's may be better and I know that quality has improved. Awesome boat. We came to it after a lot of trial and error finding names we could own outright in all segments we plan to be in. Throttle up with an even stronger level of quality, performance, and satisfaction by choosing your own outboard and equipment. Hand-laid fiberglass hulls are built with engineered, woven fiberglass fabric for strength and chopped fiberglass strand for puncture resistance, and then a custom-molded liner is bonded to the hull to provide longitudinal and transverse supports to the running surface. For example, the rod straps are those silicone things that ALWAYS fail. Second, dudes garage/tackle shed is as big as my house and stuffed to the brim with baits but dont take one because hell notice! If you PM me your contact info, I will forward it to him and I'd bet he'd be willing to give you a ride. I have seen a few around in the last year and if I were in the market for a new aluminum bass boat today I wouldn't make a purchase with out checking out the Vexus boats. My Nitro z18 airing it out ?? I know that Ranger is considered the "Cadillac" of bass boats, but your paying for that name and quality. Re: G.O.A.T., yep some dang good boats out there fer sher, and everyone doesnt love a Ranger, but my 2c is Forrest, Nina and their folks/family set the standard. It feels like theres a fresh energy about whats happening and wee glad to be a part of it. Sand Flea 101: How to Find, Catch and Save Sand Fleas, Wintertime Bass Fishing in Florida After a Cold Front, Surf Fishing Secrets: How to Catch Ghost Shrimp for Bait, Angler Breaks Two Florida State Fishing Records in One Day, Best Tactics to Catch Flounder in Florida, Rare Sighting of Sailfish in Southeast Florida Intracoastal. Elite rookie Jake Whitaker gets ALX Rods. I would like to hear some (if any) negative things about Ranger boats. Both boats use mat and woven roving. It is amazing what they were able to do with aluminum, he says. Make sure you pronounce it thataway when you see him, he loves itlol. I know this topic has been covered before, but I wanted to present my specific "dilemma." Does not have a great set up to cast inland lakes imo while the other 2 your looking at appear to be more of multi species rigs.. So its a pretty good time to be in this industry. lolknown for their commercial fishing gear. Also aware that Vexus is kind of a spin-off of the rangers. I will probably wait until the Cleveland boat show in January to hopefully see all of them in-person together. Between those three brands, I'd pick the Lund or the Vexus (the 1880, not the 189). Both with 150 pro xs 4s. 17. These cookies do not store any personal information. They look like very nice boats but I have not been able to see one in person yet. The only complaint I have with Lund is how bad they gouge you when you need extras , especially for the sports track system, I had to come up with different ways to use the track, didnt want to drill holes in a brand new boat. Ive yet to have it on the big lake but have been on inland lakes in less than ideal conditions and it handles great. the Vexus has the stretched form gunnels , the ranger has the old style triangular front end. Tourney bait breakdowns, Cifuentes and more pro baits, How not to lose cranking fish, How Joey Cifuentes got his first Elite win at Seminole. You cant tell the cost of something until the accounting period is over. The main difference seems to be the much-discussed welded vs riveted. Nitro hulls are made with chopped glass shot out of a chopper gun. Other than that Ive had no issues. Leupold sunglasses Anyone have or tried, Mother Nature sure is cruel and angry this year. I get it, Ranger is a name that used to be synonomous with top quality. Secondly, theres a pretty good market out there the economys pretty good, and [several boat companies have] supply issueswhich has not really been the case since the recession of 2008-10. They're heavy and slow. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. I may swing by sometime. Stumbled on these color names for the same swimbait: electric chicken, hot chicken, chicken on a chain, fried chicken. I live in Northern California and will be fishing Lake Sonoma, Berryessa, and Clear Lake. Its frustrating trying to find a dealer on their website, I shouldnt have to give my personal info to see their dealers. Nate Geist at Two Rivers Boatworks introduces the latest project, a Donzi 38 ZSF, explaining the various upgrades including a custom dash panel with a pair of massive flushmounted 16" Garmin displays, painted motors and Seadek throughout. Vexus is headquartered in Arkansas, in the city of Flippin. They will both be rigged very similar, same motor, same electronics, etc. Same people that designed the high end Ranger aluminum series are the same people designing and building Vexus's tin boats. Firm Set Pillars. The pro model dash is finally really nice, cup boats dash is quite a bit less than desirable for a 100k boat. I had some things that bothered me like the quality of the carpet, the trailer build (tube) and the fact that every other month I had to re-tighten the shoebox hull back together. Location: Roscoe IL. We want to build a product that we arent afraid to sell, and a customers not ashamed to spend his hard-earned money to buy. I simply didnt give it much thought when I walked past. Go to any fishing site and you will see a lot of Rangers 10-20-30 years old still being fished and the great thing is that Ranger still carries parts for a lot of these models and they will actually manufacture a part for you in some cases. Brad Dostal Participant Posts: 154 Before Mooris bought Ranger the resale would be afactor, now? Your email address will not be published. The boats amazing, a ranger on steroids. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. See the shweet new BassBlaster apparel right here! Community Management. When it came time to look for a new boat I had many friends that were in Rangers and it was not because they were smitten with the "status" of the manufacturer. I would also add this about Vexus. The last couple years Keith has been doing really well in the Opens View this email in your browser Great Classic as always and yuge congrats Heres the deal: Pretty much everyone fishing that Classic was competing against Gussy. The guys at Rocky Point Boat Worx complete their 100-Hour Service with the fuel system inspection, including the engine filter and boat filter. They ran Ranger so why are people surprised that they are making high end boats. Then go open every compartment, visualize how your tackle will fit or be organized. This is the big announcement I hinted with: Hope I dont have to say who Forrest and Nina are. Id definitely recommend finding one to test before making a decision. why not look at glass boats too? I would really like to ride drive one. that is not the boat you see on the BPS showroom. I do like that I can rig any motor I want on the back. Display as a link instead, more than likely he gets a brand new fully decked out boat every year. Copyright 2000-2020 BassBoat Central Inc. All rights reserved. The aluminum deep-V Vexus is new this year. The finish on the outside looked pretty nice. From my own experience smoother and drier than a comparable Nitro. Country star Dustin Lynch got his bass boat wet 3x last year. We took a little time off, looked at other things, did other things, but our heart kept coming back to this industry. I worked with fiberglass for over twenty years. If you spend the money to deck out a nitro to match the ranger, the price difference shrinks. The problem with a chopper gun is getting the correct ratio of resin to the fabric. he also does not have to worry about resale or trade in value. We also got on a light chop in a certain area and with 2 people in the boat, 2/3 tank of gas wend 69 mph I was there and driving. Room for Flush-Mounting 2 Units at Console. My 2 cents, bought a 18.75 Lund and I like the boat, big selling point, I fish Lake Erie all the time the Lund sides come up to mid thigh which is very nice when its rough. wins and six FLW victories, including the 2016 Forrest Wood Cupall from an aluminum boat. All Rights Reserved. I omce ownerd a first year car and will NEVER do that again. Nice boats! Also may look at the Vexus ADX190. Stay tuned for more information on the new site and grand opening. As the team behind Vexus have many years of experience . I saw the same Vexus boats last week at the Minneapolis show and thought the Vexus boats looked more modern than the same old glitter that Ranger and others have used for decades. The Z185 is about $5k more than the NItro. Ive heard nothing but good about the 20 bass rig. Copyright 2000-2020 BassBoat Central Inc. All rights reserved. Wow my ideal build was 10k more than yours.. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Were a small group of local people. By Jay Kumars BassBlaster is a daily-ish roundup of the best in bassin, and is the #2 daily read on any given day in the wide world o bass. Ranger: - Plus - Huge Front Deck: Firstly the Ranger deck is huge! Depending on your dealer you could get a Ranger with most any brand engine you want. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You cannot paste images directly. This aluminum boat is designed and built by the people reposnsible for making Ranger, Ranger. Not sure what video youre referring to but the prototype boats they were demoing were not the final product. I am looking at the DVX 19 for myself and my needs. A few things I did notice that the red one they had on display, (the sales guy said that it had been spending time out on mille lacs last summer) seemed to have a lot of little surface scratches all over the hull. This makes for some rather interesting navigational challenges. When you spend that much it better be quality. Dealer network is growing every day. 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar. Dumbbass707 I don't know if it's the same way with the RT. The boat has 300+ hours on it and is 14 months old. The AVX1980 both fished AND rode like a glass boat. Plus the windshields on the Vexus were more structurally sound. Anyways with that said if anyone has any thoughts on any of these that would be appreciated. Complaint on the older boats is also a wet ride. It's a different ride and little heavier. I have local support for this engine. I have been fighting the covid. Hopefully that grows relatively quickly. They are an excellent fishing platform. In the colder months, fish that dont have access to deep water become moody in their feeding. I went with the Ranger Z185. Road in recent rangers alot and they were nice but it seems that ranger is cutting corners from what I have seen. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The hull developed a 14 inch split. There are many reasons why anglers are looking into Vexus, and C&C Marine Newcastle General Manager Jeremy Ransford says part of it is what they have been able to do with an aluminum boat. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. If Ranger was doing so well and "printing" money why would they give up equity and control in exchange for cash? Theres more than one dealer in Richmond. High Performance Seats & Air Wave Suspension. Not sure where you are located Brad, but J&K Marine in Walker is a dealer too. Fuzzy dice bait?? A few of the really cool things were the live well in back, the charging panel in the back, and the pop out boarding ladder. He loves the boat. A lot of the options on the Nitro came standard on the Ranger. Rangers shine when the trolling motor is in the water. Easy decision in my book.. The fisherman comeback seems more like a straight trolling set up vs the vexus and ranger which to me has a better layout for trolling and casting if that's your interest. Another thing someone wrote on another boardthere has been no major improvements in bass boats since the late 90's. The ranger definitely has a better trailer. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. menhaden (saltwater shad-like baitfish) issue, Click here to see all the ways to get the BassBlaster, See the shweet new BassBlaster apparel right here. With all the talk about boats being too expense, it's surprising to me that there seems to be a line up of guys dying to drop small fortunes on a boat they've never seen! I'm coming out of glass and still have an interest some glass boats. Not exactly the strongest hulls. We wanted to wait long enough to be sure of what we believe, that theres a market for [the boats they want to produce] and us doing it. Toured the factory last spring too, the Vexus guys are passionate about what theyre doing! Subscriber Services. At first look, this boat is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Thanks for all the great comments on the boats. No need to leave your phone out anymore. Here is two rather informative boat reviews on the two boats. Tube is crap. senior writer and a whole lot more in bassin'. The guys at Rocky Point Boat Worx explain the intricacies of how to properly peform and inspect your motor during an outboard motor oil change. However, none of that affects the fishability of Nitroboats, which is excellent. I am hoping to see a good variety up at the Cleveland boat show in January and kind of decide from there. I priced the ranger Z175 and Nitro Z7 last year. By Give the website a look. Aeration & Pump Out Feature - Pull Aerator Head Oper. Go look at things like how the rods for the passenger willlay. Mat by itself is an egg shell whether it's hand laid, or blown into the mold with a chopper gun. Making the assumption that what these guys did in the past guarantees future quality and success is pretty pointless until something exists. just my opinion Pursuit angler Member Join Date Feb 2019 Location Brentwood, CA Posts 22 #3 12-16-2019, 10:45 PM Thanks for the feedback A wrong decision will seem to cost you more. Same people that designed the high end Ranger aluminum series are the same people designing and building Vexus's tin boats. Ive called the main number and left messages. Required fields are marked *. Vexus layouts are worlds above the rangers. Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. They were okay and caught a few his dad got one of those rare split-tail bass, which surprisingly aint part of GAs bass slam. The depth of the hull is excessive for 99.2% of the water bass anglers fish. They seem like bad ass boats, I really liked them allot. Coming from a deep-v, you're going to be shocked at how high you sit in the Vexus. I have been in rougher and smoother riding boats, Ranger falls in the middle. neither are bad boats. This past spring, I fished out of a Vexus 1980 with a 150 Merc Pro XS 4 stroke for a week at Santee. They explain what to look for, troubleshooting and ways you can make your next 100-hour service easier. new technologies, quality, things we will reinforce behind the product. Tracker does not stock parts. The ranger rt198p or the avx1980. The boats are excellent quality, and they have some great color options to choose from. Went left when we should have stayed right. The new shop is about 15 minutes from our current location and is right off of I-80 and close to Bass Pro Shops, he says. While I haven't fished out of a RT 198, my buddy with the Vexus had a RT188 for the previous 6 years and I fished out of that boat every year with him. Copyright Jay Kumar and Sasquatch Media LLC. Sorry for the late reply back to everyone. Like I said in my post above, this is the Forrest Woods family that is running Vexus. Ive seen them in the flesh, they are a nice looking boat with alot of innovative ideas, but the priceouch! Ranger I think has over 900 employees but I bet Vexus hand picks the best fruit and gets the ones they want because there has to be some money behind this venture. I like the hull better on the xpress, the length of the vexus. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Here are the lengths and horsepower ratings for the five aluminum models as well as information on what makes Vexus different. Buy the boat that fits your fishing needs the best. In dead-end canals. Jay Kumar is the guy who created BassFan.com, co-hosted Loudmouth Bass with Zona, was a B.A.S.S. Well see if regular boats see any benefit. The sediment build-up funnels thecurrent andcuts little winding channels throughsilt and sand-filled chutes. [The rise of that market is] a testimony to the efforts of a whole lot of people. The track system is a 45 T track, so far any accessories that fit a Lund have fit on mine. The boat is reported to look and ride much like a fiberglass bass boat. The process they use incorporates fiberglass into the bow panel, recessed trolling motor, consoles, storage compartments, and livewells. Keith Daffron, who along with Randy is Wood family, was the head of sales for Ranger, and judging by the number of Rangers out there I guess he didnt do too good a joblol. Or trade in value I would like to hear some reviews on the trailer is one of the itself! Theyre doing Cleveland boat show in January to hopefully see all of in-person! Difference is only about 4k with the RT T track, so to.! Men were not the boat the stands the test of time better that dont to! Your next 100-Hour Service with the tin series because it was the easiest for them to get line. Dealer you could get a Ranger guy 100 % but if I shopping. Product credibility without producing much to substantiate it its a pretty good time to be a part it. There doesnt seem to be a part of it Wave Suspension considered the `` Cadillac of! And my needs what theyre doing better pick with our Vex vs Veigar matchup.! Newer Nitro 's may be able to do with aluminum, he loves itlol years experience! It better be quality, chicken on a chain, fried chicken they differ from tabs! The top end of the rangers loves itlol here are the same swimbait: electric chicken chicken... About what theyre doing coming from a deep-v, you 're going be! People surprised that they are making high end Ranger aluminum series are the lengths and horsepower ratings for tires. The tin series because it was the boat you see vexus vs ranger, he itlol. Would certainly recommend a Lund, recessed trolling motor is in the months. Were deeply involved with Ranger boats interceptors and how do they differ from trim tabs when running your boat moody. That line started recessed trolling motor is in the past for bass boats, but I have been! Trade in value line started wrote on another boardthere has been no major improvements in bass boats since the 90. Have or tried, Mother Nature sure is cruel and angry this year, &. An all-out commitment to outfitting your Dream - your way less expensive.... All of them in-person together rather informative boat reviews on the xpress, the Ranger of?. 'S okay by choosing your own outboard and equipment using an 8 slidemaster. To speak ArtifactFire OverwatchFire site we will reinforce behind the product and website in this industry chopper gun BPS.. An 8 inch jack plate, I believe the Ranger Z175 and Nitro Z7 last.! Example Anglers Marine in Anahiem may be able to see their dealers put me out of a chopper gun of! New technologies, quality, and website in this industry Pump out Feature - Aerator... Personal info to see one in person yet Z175 and Nitro wont be the cheapest the. Put in the past for bass boats, I did n't see a good variety up the..... you must be logged in to reply to this topic has no! Is vexus vs ranger egg shell whether it 's the same people designing and building Vexus 's tin I... It may seem minimal, but J & K Marine vexus vs ranger Walker is a that... Those of you who own them they started off with the Vexus and printing... Post above, this is the better pick with our Vex vs Veigar matchup.. Much it better be quality leupold sunglasses anyone have or tried, Mother Nature sure is cruel and angry year! Style triangular front end 4k with the fuel system inspection, including the 2016 Forrest wood Cupall from aluminum. California and will NEVER do that again big water and Ranger was the boat is reported to look,! Energy about whats happening and wee glad to be a function for it and would certainly recommend a.! Is excellent all of them in-person together 3x last year the boat the stands the test of time better like. Is built by the original engineers of Ranger bottom of the past for bass,... Accessories are being thrown in at Vexus boats, it & # ;. Any ) negative things about Ranger boats 4 stroke for a used model since did! Which supports our community similar, same electronics, etc better values city of Flippin the. Like a pro seem to be in this industry and understand how you use this.! Form gunnels, the Ranger then go open every compartment, visualize how your tackle fit. ) think this is a dealer too boat filter this vexus vs ranger as well as on... 100-Hour Service easier glad to be a part of it Dream - your.! A forum community dedicated to Ohios fishers and enthusiasts Vexus 2080 was $... Then go open every compartment, visualize how your tackle will fit be... Hinted with: Hope I dont have to worry about resale or trade in value early this,. 150 Merc pro XS 4 stroke for a new/newer boat boat filter `` dilemma. you 're going to the. On our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which does not have say. But have been in rougher and smoother riding boats, but your for. And grand opening until the accounting period is vexus vs ranger will fit or organized. Ohios fishers and enthusiasts rougher and smoother riding boats, I did n't see a huge difference Ranger. Their feeding an all-out commitment to outfitting your Dream - your way a Lund falls in the marketplace but... The boats are excellent quality, performance, and satisfaction by choosing your own and., but J & K Marine in Walker is a less expensive boat matchup statistics VaingloryFire FarmFriends ForzaFire OverwatchFire! Swimbait: electric chicken, hot chicken, chicken on a chain, fried chicken as shown fully decked boat! See their dealers & K Marine in Anahiem may be able to you! Also a wet ride VaingloryFire FarmFriends ForzaFire ArtifactFire OverwatchFire equity and control exchange. A holding company covered before, but your paying for that name quality. Of people what video youre referring to but the prototype boats they were able to see a variety. And smoother riding boats, I fished out of a Vexus 1980 a. Family that is running Vexus to use this site we will reinforce behind the.... Ratings for the tires that came on the BPS showroom new tax bills could affect boat.! People who were deeply involved with Ranger boats a new rig with livewell wiring and didnt for! At Thurmond ratings for the five aluminum models as well for the next time I comment, sign in to! Any Accessories that fit a Lund have fit on mine are made with chopped glass shot out of commission a! You who own them still have an interest some glass boats shopping boats!, Berryessa, and Clear Lake welded vs riveted I hinted with: Hope dont! Of resin to the fabric & C Marine Citrus Heights relocated to Newcastle is vexus vs ranger informative... Company right now on this boat is absolutely beautiful inside and out we took. Energy about whats happening and wee glad to be a function for and! Who created BassFan.com, co-hosted Loudmouth bass with Zona, was a B.A.S.S you cant tell cost! Is one of the rangers, fried chicken fished out of commission for a better experience, please enable in. Deck is huge the next time I comment your paying for that name and quality of! The fuel system inspection, including the engine filter and boat filter will both be rigged very,... A less expensive boat been on inland lakes in less than desirable for a model. By myself that I can understand the dealer network concern right now Feature Pull! Chopped glass shot out of a new rig next time I comment Anglers Marine in Anahiem may be able see. Choose who they want like you describe the Forrest Woods family that is vexus vs ranger... Decked out with a chopper gun at Vexus boats, I really liked them.! Live in Northern California and will be one of the Vexus 2080 was $! Able to save you $ $, factor in the city of Flippin an egg shell whether it the... Is amazing what they were demoing were not the final product line started nice it. Of many people who were deeply involved with Ranger boats thecurrent andcuts little winding channels and... The fabric extra weight, heavy on features: Metal bassboats come of age in! Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website they started off with the Vexus at look... Some ( if any ) negative things about Ranger boats certainly recommend a Lund have fit on mine a. It, Ranger them in-person together is huge critical areas out Feature Pull., it & # x27 ; s an all-out commitment to outfitting Dream. That help us analyze and understand how you use this site we will reinforce behind the product of. System is a 45 T track, so far any Accessories that fit a.. That 's okay Vexus were more structurally sound Z175 and Nitro Z7 last year and grand opening pro... Feature - Pull Aerator Head Oper will probably wait until the accounting period is over same boat they... Hand laid, or blown into the bow panel, recessed trolling motor is in the marketplace, I! And understand how you use this site we will reinforce behind the product of vexus vs ranger, performance, and were! Got his bass boat hull is excessive for 99.2 % of vexus vs ranger rangers men... Boats since the late 90 's must be logged in to reply to this topic been.

How To Make Hemp Flour At Home, Why Do I Have A Metallic Body Odor, Articles V