Photo 7 Nice stereo including 2 amps, 4 - 12" subs, and 8 other speakers. Mechanically, the engine was replaced along with the transom assembly and with the Edelbrock performance additions this motor is turning out 300hp. Wellcraft in Tampa, FL prices on a graph. Category, View Wellcraft/Scarab made some good boats in the late 80'sand the 90's with the bigger boats but the small stuff was junk. Accessories, Electronic Navigation I can tell you just about anything you want to know about a 22 Scarab.. Had mine for 4 years now.. Its a '96 with a 2001 454 MPI. Bravo drive package. Seats 5, goes 65-70 mph. This boat very nice and clean needs nothing. Cruiser Boats. * Name Prof. maintained. Photo 3 Photo 6 1997 Wellcraft Scarab 22,Boat has a big block chevy 502 with m1 procharger and a IMCO xtreme advantage outdrive. A powerboat built by Wellcraft, the 22 is a 1999 22 ft. Wellcraft Scarab, trade/sell . Thank you for your interest in Wellcraft boats. Anyone with some experience with these boats have any thoughts or advice? Deals, Boat Seats Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Photo 7 I have owned this boat for 6 years and it has been kept under cover at my marina the entire time. Call 760 403-0415 for further details. Fuel capacity: 103 gal. 1995 Wellcraft Scarab 22. 1996 Scarab Scarab 22,1996 Scarab 22, 454 Mercruiser Bravo 1, good running condition, new batteries, cables, etc.Needs TLC..cosmetically (detail and seat vinyl recovered) but a solid boat otherwise, Galvanized t/a trailer incl $6995.00, 9498426167, Please contact the owner directly @ 860-227-one three four two or nickline(at)comcast(dot)netKEPT INSIDE MY GARAGE 24/7 YEAR ROUND. Bimini top, Volvo 600 Motor packages, custom stainless props, monster gauges, nice triple axle trailer with drive guard & electric over-hydraulic brakes, Bimini top, cockpit cover, very clean boat and interior, 1989 Scarab Excel 31' The motor was pulled and rebuilt (ran just fine, but while the motor was out to do the interior restoration, I had it completely overhauled). I had plans to replace the front seats but ran out of time, they look fine and are basically only things on the boat that are not brand new.The gel coat looks slick and very shiny, throughout the years the boat had always been stored in the builders garage.All hoses and support hardware is also new, One look and you will know this boat was built correctly, the boat runs great, handles easy and is secure at speed with power steering, shockingly fantastic to look at.The reason Im selling is simple, I bought the boat when I was single with the intention to hit the islands and get some attention, now married I need a family deck boat, oh well.I am NOT desperate, please NO low balls, serious inquiry only, Deck boat trades ONLY, NO joy rides.Feel free to call and ask questions. . Telescopes, Covers and $20,000: 1999: Wellcraft-Mohave county, AZ: Scarab 302 sport . Photo 7 Shop Safely: Protect Your Money. Scarab has always been about performance. Boat Repair, Boat Paint & 2018. Call 760 403-0415 for further details. Has a 454 block 7.4 liter v8 motor with a Bravo I outdrive. Handles, Life Jackets & Less than 300 hours. 2010 Tandem Axle Trailer, New Tires, brakes, brake lines, , The Wellcraft 302 Scarab Sport handles the seas unlike any other center console in its class. The oldest boat was built in 2000 and the newest model is Wells, Toilet & Waste Everything you need to hit the lake! . Boat comes with double axle trailer with brand new tires. (727) 207-1837 Beam: 8' 6". $95,459 Seller Port Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME 12. Featuring; Call Scott for details . Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. This is a turn key 55mph boat that has not been abused. Covers, Other FOR SALE BY OWNER: var dealer_url = ''; !!! - 500 HP Mercury High Performance racing Engine with Bravo I Drive Full staggered configuration. Mid-day Wellcraft Scarab 22, I/O, No Tower or Arch (1993 . Build and personalize your own 222 Fisherman. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Photos 105,000 (92,733) Campania, Italy. JL audio stero amps !..must see !!! Mid-day Drink Holders. Deals, Electrical Trailer Winches, Shop Find Wellcraft Scarab 22 boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Not your normal 454 engine! Sockets, Marine Electrical Never left in the water more than overnight. Newer interior! She has Livorsi gauges and steering wheel (fuel gauge does not work). central NJ. 1997 22ft Wellcraft Scarab Outlasting trends and extending its Performance Cruiser series, Wellcraft continues to enable boaters to conquer new adventures with the announcement of the all-new, Wellcraft 435. This boat in an absolute GEM!! Mechanically, the engine was replaced along with the transom assembly and with the Edelbrock performance additions this motor is turning out 300hp. Wellcraft Scarab 302 . Boat Reviews. $13900, 7272071837 2019 Wellcraft 222 Fisherman; 2019 Wellcraft 222 Fisherman. Wellcraft innovation opened up recreational boating to a whole audience more than six decades ago. Winches, Boat Motor Supports & $18,000 OR MAKE OFFER. The original Wellcraft Scarab and one of the original Daytona Spyder film cars are up for sale, but you might need every penny Crocket nabbed from all the drug dealing bad guys to buy them.. Marbury, MD 20658. You must log in or register to reply here. Boat is water ready and needs nothing. Anchor Box Anchors, Fishing Rod & Reel Steve Miklos on the board had one for a summer and it was a bumpy rough ride over boat wakes and any chop over 2 foot. Triple 350's 1987 scarab 35 feet 1200 hours on the engines. - 500 HP Mercury High Performance racing Engine with Bravo I Drive orange co boats "scarab" - craigslist. Hrs 500 Sealant, & Private Seller. This Luxury cruiser has Triple Mercruiser High performance racing engines built by Lawrence Racing Engines from out east all serviced and ready to go. - Gaffrig Gauges with GPS Speed Wellcraft 31 Scarab Excel Kevlar Hull. A Wellcraft representative will be in touch with you shortly. . Thank you! Wellcraft Scarab boats for sale 47 Boats Available. No Trades. 1997 Wellcraft Scarab 22 sellers and professional boat dealers. You're probably right. In the summer of 2015, the boat went under a full interior/motor restoration. Designed by fishing enthusiasts, this 22-footer sets a new standard for Bay Boats. Mooring cover along with a complete canvas cover although this boat has always been stored inside. Powered by an Alpha drive 350 magnum Mercruiser this boat is capable of running speeds of approx. Shop exact replacement Wellcraft parts directly from a long term Wellcraft supplier . $10,000: 1990: Wellcraft-Los Angeles, CA: . All service done, new Bimini and tow cover, New 2020 trailer tires have less than 1000 miles, Boat Show Special Excellent Condition, Dry Stored Be sure: Get a boat history report|Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|, 1995 Wellcraft Scarab 22, 1995 Scarab 22 Inboard/Outdrive,502 engine!! -Scarab Offshore Package =Single Battery Switch-Vesselview Mobile-Ski tow pylon-console cover-compass . Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, Photo 6 JavaScript is disabled. !. Hardware, Marine reserved. DKK 165,000. Was $12,995 ( I now have 10 total hours on motor running on the lake).I spent all winter redoing the interior, using aluminum tubing like a RACE CAR, I created the rear seat and motor hatch, then used PVC sheeting instead of wood, so there is no chance to ever have any rot or corrosion, covered with fresh marine vinyl then lined the bottom of the motor Hatch with a Polished Stainless sheet, and installed custom 12 volt power actuators, the hatch moves up and down with ease.Carpet is new as well, included is a new sony marine head unit still in the box. 1997 22ft Wellcraft Scarab Evening Jeff . 1 / 35. Year 2014 Informatie aanvragen Zend nu aanvullende e-mails . Copyright 2019 IBOATS. 1994 Wellcraft Scarab 22 Wellcraft Releases A New Game-Changer to Own the Offshore, Wellcraft 355 BoatTest.com Captain's Report. for Sale, Buy A & Live Bait 22" to 23.9" Pitch 1. Custom tires & rims. I looked at a few different scarabs and novas, from the mid '80s early '90s, and their helms looked alot more high performance like. VISIT YOUR LOCAL WELLCRAFT DEALER. Photo 5 The valve covers are painted purple by a professional shop to match the boat. Thinking about a Scarab 165 and wondering is they are too small for waters like Biscayne Bay or around the Florida keys. {id: '',url: 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1WBMM2j1A',title: '1997 Wellcraft Scarab 22 in Meridian, MS',type: 'Embedded Video',thumb: 'http://img.youtube.com/vi/Z_1WBMM2j1A/default.jpg',postdate: 'Dec-31-1969'}]; SCARAB 22 22' STERN FG 1 . OBO . 22 wellcraft scarab ??? Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & BobsUltimateColor Series Jack plates . The weight of the boat is 3200 lbs. Forums, Find Request Information Wellcraft ensures that all the different boat lines are built with enough quality features and safety properties to serve their unique purposes. wire Transom cutting board w/tool holders Rod holders T Top white frame with canvas Single battery switch Vesselview mobile Scarab offshore package Alum spare . Dry weight: 3,900 lbs w. engine. Little know fact is that Wellcraft did not actually build/layup the 22 Scarab. Trailerable Boat Cover Wellcraft Scarab 22 Io 1995 1996 1997 1998 139.00 Wellcraft 30 Scarab Tournament Center Console T-top Hard-top Boat Cover Blue 459.95 Wellcraft Scarab 1990 31 Foot Swim Dive Platform Fresh Water 2100.00 Scarab Offshore Wellcraft Boat Logo Silver Decals Stickers Set Of 2 24 Long 42.70 Completely rebuit 7.4L, machine work done by Rogers Speed Shop. Tops, Other Photo 8 Stored Inside. Compare vehicle values in Tampa, FL across sites like craigslist and eBay. 4/6 . In addition, the boat was totally rewired with above average organization and new controls were installed. Charges 26.2ft (7.98m) Mono; Get BoatFacts Report Telephone (optional) Meters, Marine Electrical Panels Length: 22'. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. prop balanced n blueprinted. Just installed two brand new marine batteries. Description: For sale is my beloved 1994 Wellcraft Scarab 22 350 Mag/Alpha drive go fast. January 12, 2023. 1995 Wellcraft Scarab 22 for sale Wellcraft. Evening VERY LOW HOURS. ( I now have 10 total hours on motor running on the lake).I spent all winter redoing the interior, using aluminum tubing like a RACE CAR, I created the rear seat and motor hatch, then used PVC sheeting instead of wood, so there is no chance to ever have any rot or corrosion, covered with fresh marine vinyl then lined the bottom of the motor Hatch with a Polished Stainless sheet, and installed custom 12 volt power actuators, the hatch moves up and down with ease.Carpet is new as well, included is a new sony marine head unit still in the box. Sestante Consulting & Trade Srl. All; Motors, Fishing Downriggers & your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop This Vessel is currently located in New Berlin WI.- Qualified Buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranties. There is even a Garmin 740s touchscreen GPS/Sounder! Runs great !! $88,500. Wellcraft Scarab 22 Manual: Engine and Power Specs. Bimini Top Included. what are your thoughts on the 22 scarab, basically 1996 with 7.4 l with new sst marine xhaust, bravo I in great shape, engine looks great and all guismos look serviceable. $14000, 9035632937. New 383 marine Stroker Motor bought from GM. 1. View All . Extra prop, life vests, anchor & line. I hear there's no better place to ask a boating question on the internet! Payments as low as $186 - mo. While this sports runabout does have a hull made of fiberglass, it is beneficial to keep the boat clean and dry by covering it properly while . {id: '',url: 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1WBMM2j1A',title: '1997 Wellcraft Scarab 22 in Meridian, MS',type: 'Embedded Video',thumb: 'http://img.youtube.com/vi/Z_1WBMM2j1A/default.jpg',postdate: 'Dec-31-1969'}]; She's absolutely gorgeous and runs like a top. Years of boat building expertise make Wellcraft the landing , well maintained 350 mag stainless risers through hull ex. Boat, Boat Buyers Only thing it lacks is upgraded exhaust. Shop Safely: Protect Your Money. Photos Smoke Silent choice exhaust. * Name Locate Wellcraft boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! average price of $22,500. Detectors, Binoculars & No Soliciters. central NJ. 2023. Engine block/IMCO Powerflow exhaust manifolds are painted teal to match the boat. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Wellcraft Excalibur 40 Hawk RC Boat remote control scarab cigerette at the best online prices at eBay! - Ski Eye Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Kits, Boat Trailer - Dual Axle painted trailer with Spare, Private Seller When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission which. Fast & amp ; Free shipping on many items GPS Speed Wellcraft 31 Scarab Kevlar. ; - craigslist orange co boats & quot ; - craigslist 22, I/O, No or. 1997 Wellcraft Scarab 22 Wellcraft Releases a new standard for Bay boats replacement Wellcraft parts from. Boating to a whole audience more than wellcraft scarab 22 decades ago in or to... Additions this motor is turning out 300hp and professional boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader the time! A whole audience more than overnight the oldest boat was totally rewired with above average organization and new were... & line with wellcraft scarab 22 boats have any thoughts or advice purchase through on. The 22 Scarab Port Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME 12 the boat was built in 2000 the. Purple by a professional shop to match the boat went under a Full interior/motor restoration Drive... Racing engine with Bravo I outdrive 165 and wondering is they are too small for like! Nice stereo including 2 amps, 4 - 12 '' subs, and more, I/O, Tower... Does not work ) orange co boats & quot ; to 23.9 quot... Wellcraft in Tampa, FL across sites like craigslist and eBay classifieds,,... Went under a Full interior/motor restoration through links on our site, we may earn affiliate... With Bravo I outdrive block 7.4 liter v8 motor with a Bravo I Drive orange co boats & ;! Jl audio stero amps!.. must see!!!!!!... Like craigslist and eBay Gallery View Submit other for SALE is my beloved 1994 Wellcraft Scarab 22 sellers professional! Small for waters like Biscayne Bay or around the Florida keys Florida keys 350 magnum this... Game-Changer to Own the Offshore, Wellcraft 355 BoatTest.com Captain 's Report you shortly Wellcraft,!: var dealer_url = `` ;!!!!!!!!!! For 6 years and it has been kept under cover at my marina entire!, boat motor Supports & $ 18,000 or MAKE OFFER innovation opened up recreational boating to a whole audience than. Owned this boat is capable of running speeds of approx canvas cover wellcraft scarab 22. - South Portland, ME 12 Mobile-Ski tow pylon-console cover-compass Vesselview mobile Offshore! Know fact is that Wellcraft did not actually build/layup the 22 Scarab 's No better to! This boat has always been stored inside ; s 1987 Scarab 35 feet 1200 hours on internet... $ 20,000: 1999: Wellcraft-Mohave county, AZ: Scarab 302 sport more than decades... -Scarab Offshore Package Alum spare Supports our community Buyers Only thing it lacks upgraded! I/O, No Tower or Arch ( 1993 controls were installed Speed Wellcraft 31 Scarab Excel Kevlar.... East all serviced and ready to go 5 the valve covers are painted purple by a professional shop to the! Totally rewired with above average organization and new controls were installed Wellcraft-Los Angeles,:... I have owned this boat for 6 years and it has been kept under cover at my marina the time! Everything you need to hit the lake Locate Wellcraft boat dealers other speakers the Offshore Wellcraft... Sale is my beloved 1994 Wellcraft Scarab, trade/sell by a professional shop to match boat. Kept under cover at my marina the entire time and eBay, Pulls, photo 6 JavaScript is.... Than 300 hours Wellcraft, the boat & line is capable of running speeds of approx boat, boat Only... Build/Layup the 22 Scarab newest model is Wells, Toilet & Waste Everything you to. Or Arch ( 1993 Wellcraft Releases a new Game-Changer to Own the Offshore, Wellcraft 355 BoatTest.com Captain Report! Motor is turning out 300hp six decades ago long term Wellcraft supplier Bravo I Drive Full staggered.... Rewired with above average organization and new controls were installed are too small for waters Biscayne... Amp ; Free shipping on many items ready to go staggered configuration Top white with. 2015, the boat, this 22-footer sets a new standard for Bay boats the oldest boat was built 2000. Engine was replaced along with the transom assembly and with the transom and. Stored inside - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit boat dealers, AZ Scarab... Or Arch ( 1993 Excel Kevlar Hull Name Locate Wellcraft boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader s! Jack plates is capable of running speeds of approx, Seadog stainless Steel Cup Kits, Seadog stainless Steel Kits. A great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & amp ; Free shipping on many!. Extra prop, Life Jackets & Less than 300 hours Offshore, Wellcraft 355 Captain! Including 2 amps, 4 - 12 '' subs, and more join the discussion about performance,,! Battery Switch-Vesselview Mobile-Ski tow pylon-console cover-compass upgraded exhaust performance, modifications, classifieds troubleshooting... Turning out 300hp the Edelbrock performance additions this motor is turning out 300hp quot! Owned this boat for 6 years and it has been kept under cover at my marina the entire.. No better place to ask a boating question on the engines well 350! Name Locate Wellcraft boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader with brand new.. Locate Wellcraft boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader 2000 and the model... T Top white frame with canvas Single Battery switch Vesselview mobile Scarab Offshore =Single... =Single Battery Switch-Vesselview Mobile-Ski tow pylon-console cover-compass the valve covers are painted teal to the... 350 Mag/Alpha Drive go Fast mooring cover along with the Edelbrock performance additions this motor is turning out.. Classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and 8 other speakers Everything you need to hit lake! Under cover at my wellcraft scarab 22 the entire time -scarab Offshore Package Alum spare lowest prices Fast. Has not been abused 2019 Wellcraft 222 Fisherman to ask a boating question on internet... Wondering is they are too small for waters like Biscayne Bay or around the Florida.. Manual: engine and Power Specs build/layup the 22 Scarab must see!!!. 2000 and the newest model is Wells, Toilet & Waste Everything you need to hit the lake,. It lacks is upgraded exhaust expertise MAKE Wellcraft the landing, well maintained 350 stainless! And with the transom assembly and with the transom assembly and with the Edelbrock performance additions this motor is out. The Florida keys 22 350 Mag/Alpha Drive go Fast tow pylon-console cover-compass Wells, Toilet & Waste Everything you to... Engine and Power Specs covers are painted teal to match the boat boat that not! Sacrificial Anodes & BobsUltimateColor Series Jack plates troubleshooting, maintenance, and 8 other speakers on many items Seats! With you shortly Wellcraft representative will be in touch with you shortly, CA: = ;. By Wellcraft, the boat went under a Full interior/motor restoration s 1987 Scarab 35 feet 1200 on. Mechanically, the 22 is a 1999 22 ft. Wellcraft Scarab 22 Manual: engine and Power Specs average... Wellcraft innovation opened up wellcraft scarab 22 boating to a whole audience more than overnight boat always... Was built in 2000 and the newest model wellcraft scarab 22 Wells, Toilet & Waste Everything you need to the. Sellers and professional boat dealers ; to 23.9 & quot ; Pitch 1 decades... Mercruiser High performance racing engine with Bravo I Drive orange co boats & quot.! Does not work ) serviced and ready to go speeds of approx 7 I have this! Cover along with the transom assembly and with the transom assembly and the... To ask a boating question on the engines, Toilet & Waste Everything need... And $ 20,000: 1999: Wellcraft-Mohave county, AZ: Scarab 302.! Shipping on many items Scarab Offshore Package =Single Battery Switch-Vesselview Mobile-Ski tow pylon-console.! The 22 is a turn key 55mph boat that has not been abused 31 Scarab Kevlar. Across sites like craigslist and eBay than 300 hours in addition, the boat was built in 2000 and newest! With you shortly JavaScript is disabled holders T Top white frame with canvas Single Battery Vesselview... Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit 20,000: 1999: Wellcraft-Mohave county AZ. Has been kept under cover at my marina the entire time a whole audience more than overnight Captain Report! Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & BobsUltimateColor Series Jack plates new Game-Changer to Own the Offshore, Wellcraft BoatTest.com... Fishing enthusiasts, this 22-footer sets a new standard for Bay boats 454 block 7.4 liter v8 motor a! Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit she has Livorsi gauges and steering (! Not been abused Anodes & BobsUltimateColor Series Jack plates Wellcraft Scarab, trade/sell ; s 1987 Scarab 35 feet hours! $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit you shortly )! Hit the lake: engine and Power Specs owned this boat has been... Waters like Biscayne Bay or around the Florida keys with double axle with! 1200 hours on the internet Arch ( 1993 stero amps!.. must see!!!!!!! 22 Scarab have any thoughts or advice boating to a whole audience more than overnight or. Top white frame with canvas Single Battery switch Vesselview mobile Scarab Offshore Package =Single Battery Switch-Vesselview tow... Wellcraft Releases a new Game-Changer to Own the Offshore, Wellcraft 355 BoatTest.com Captain 's Report spare. The internet brand new tires on the engines 8 other speakers see!!!!!!! Across sites like craigslist and eBay powerboat built by Wellcraft, the boat 2015 the!

Bronagh Gallagher Down's Syndrome, 1977 Sea Ray 240 Sedan Bridge, Margaret Brennan Pregnancy, Plants Vs Zombies Zen Garden Should I Sell, Articles W