We love this place and come every visit. Continue to be one of our favorite restaurants! Let us tantalize your tastebuds and awaken your inner foodie.Come join us for such delights as Halibut topped with jumbo lump crabmeat or grilled filet Mignon topped with grilled lobster tail finished with barnaise.Whatever your choice may be, we promise to make your experience a memorable one. Seating preferences are considered but not guaranteed. New Jersey NJ postcard Wildwood Crest Mariner Inn restaurant interior chrome. It was a beautiful evening to watch the sunset and enjoy a delicious meal. We enjoyed our meal. $13.04. Cuisine: American, Wings, Bar, Seafood. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Wildwood, NJ. And the staff is always so nice and personable. Add to Trip. The shrimp tacos were also delicious, the char on the shrimp and corn was a great touch! What did people search for similar to restaurants near Wildwood Crest, NJ? We arrived a little early before opening and we got lucky and got a parking spot reserved formore, Lovely seafood restaurant for outdoor happy hour and raw bar. For Sale. Royal Grille. Appetizers excellent, my Osso Bucco tasty but dry, not enough sauce. Cant wait to watch a lovely sunset while enjoying our next meal at Georges! Cattle 'n Clover Irish Pub and Steak House. 1. Too few seafood items to live up to its reputation. Welcome to Boathouse Restaurant & Marina Deck. Find reviews, menus, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES . Breakfast is the fan-favorite here, but they do serve lunch and dinner. For Sale: 1 bed, 1 bath 6109 Atlantic Ave #111, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260 $269,000 MLS# 230972 This is a Condotel, and you must abide by the Wildwood Crest Ordinance which is located in Asso. Enjoy all your favorite Greek-inspired favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a view of the bay! Proudly serving a unique take on Southern N.J. shore classics. With dozens of restaurants serving everything from classic boardwalk fare to upscale seafood, there is something for every palate in Wildwood, North Wildwood, and Wildwood Crest. Steakhouse, American $$ - $$$. Two Mile Landing featuring The CrabHouse and 2 Mile Restaurant and Bar. You can sit in one of the rocking chairs on the screened porch. We arrived a little early before opening and we got lucky and got a parking spot reserved formore, American (Traditional)Cocktail BarsChicken Wings$$, My favorite place for a quick bite or a place to hang out with friends and eat. Reservations highly recommended, walk-ins are accepted based on availablity.Reservations guarantee seating, not a specific table. In Italian, the word, Secondo means the second part of a duet. When we opened Panicos Bistro, we knew we wanted to eventually add some harmony to our original melody and so, Secondo is the continuation of our long-standing tradition to serve classic Italian cuisine in concert with Mediterranean influences right here in Cape May County. $14.99 + $5.85 shipping. The food was amazing and we had a great time! Added 13 Hours Ago For Sale. They have some new entres on the menu. Don't jump all over me. convenient location for visiting the seaside. Tasty fries . Cocktails are a must in the Wine Bar, where the passing Cape May scene can be best appreciated. 6109 Atlantic Ave #108 Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260. Others in my party ordered the branzino, which they said was flavorless & full of bones, even though the manager filleted it. Angelsea Pub has frequent nights of live music and trivia nights. Open daily 8am-8pm serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. With predictions of any heavy, lasting or potentially dangerous rain storms the restaurant may close early. 2. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. OUR MARINA. The waitress was very sweet! We started with the humus appetizer. Outstanding fresh fish specials. 3. People also searched for these near Wildwood: What are people saying about restaurants near Wildwood, FL? Great food as always. What are the best restaurants in Wildwood Crest that deliver? If you have an experience like us you won't be disappointed.". OPEN EVERYDAY Deck: 11 AM TO Last Call . There was an error trying to send your message. Dinner Hotels near Cape May National Wildlife Refuge Two Mile Beach Unit, American Restaurants for Families in Wildwood Crest, Gluten Free Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Wildwood Crest, South American Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Food Delivery Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wildwood Crest, Restaurants near Fleur de Lis Beach Resort, Restaurants near The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort, Restaurants near Water's Edge Ocean Resort, Restaurants near Paradise Oceanfront Resort, Restaurants near Adventurer Oceanfront Inn. I'm happy to say that everythingmore, American (Traditional)Breakfast & Brunch$$, Hands down- AMAZING! . I highly recommend the perfectly seared Six Pepper tuna. Popular & reviewed Restaurants On The Water in Wildwood, NJ. Super nice professional gentleman took our order and we didn't wait long for our food. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Key West Cafe. Picture 1 of 2. I would highly recommend it. Our dining room is open daily, and our outdoor deck offers weather-dependent seating with stunning sunset views. . The shrimp dinner was delicious. We also met Matthew who offered us a peek at the back porch. Write a Review. 3800 New Jersey Ave. Cape May doesn't have much when it comes to quality restaurants. "Amazing". Filter (0) Price $$ $$ (9) $$$ $ (10) $$$$ (2) 6 restaurants available nearby. American, Cafe $$ - $$$ Menu. However, entrees and sides were disappointing. Enjoy all your favorite Greek-inspired favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a view of the bay!George's Place in Wildwood Crest offers the same menu you know and love from our Cape May and CMCH locations, plus seasonal specials. Dave Brown June 27, 2011. Free shipping for many products! Read more. 6.8 Review score 66 reviews. Yelp for Business. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by CMCMLS on Apr 16, 2023. Tasty fries . Highly recommend this place for it's incredibly fresh food and somemore, Fresh squeezed orange juice was delicious. Wildwood, New Jersey (609) 522-6336. info@thewharfnj.com. What did people search for similar to byob restaurants near Wildwood, NJ? Great water and sunset views. The Jellyfish Cafe - Wildwood Crest - Cafe. You know it's true! George's in Wildwood was AMAZING! $269,000 1 Bd 1 Ba. Located in Wildwood Crest, within a few steps of Wildwood Crest Beach and a 3-minute walk of Wildwood Beach, Bel Air Motel provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Banana French Toast was amazing, Country Omelette had incredibly fresh ingredients and was super tasty and Lamb Chops were flavorful and paired perfectly with a light cous cous and Greek salad. Extensive wine and beer lists, along with several specialty cocktails. Specializing in Fresh Seafood, Steaks & Sunsets! Salad that comes with the meal spectacular. We will definitely visit again. Breakfast & Lunch | 8am 2pm Please try again later. I just have high standardsmore, Small portions and just average food. Booked 1 time today. I am not spoiled. The atmosphere is a pretty standard pizza parlor and the staff is nice. Don't jump all over me. With many years of experience cooking in some of the finest restaurants in the Jersey Shore, our chef is excited to present their vision to you and all our guests. SOL Restaurant - Wildwood - Latin American, Antney's Grub - North Wildwood - Sandwiches, Jersey Joe's Waffles and Eatery (Breakfast). My wife and I have been here close to 10 timesabsolutely live this establishment. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Wildwood, NJ: What did people search for similar to restaurants near Wildwood, NJ? Great outdoor setting with beautiful trees, food trucks, bar, live music and seating. George's Wildwood Crest gregpanos 2023-04-07T12:39:12-04:00 Enjoy all your favorite Greek-inspired favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a view of the bay! Designed by: Square 1 DesignSquare 1 Design The views on the water aremore, Breakfast & BrunchSandwichesJuice Bars & Smoothies$$, Great local diner on the back bay side of the Crest. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. 4433 Warm Springs Ave, Wildwood, FL 34785, American (Traditional)SeafoodAmerican (New), We were visiting family in The Villages this past weekend and decided to have dinner here. 3. Email: info@coastalbluenj.com. Specialties: Waterfront Dining in Wildwood Crest- ten minutes from the heart of cape may. Our server Marcell was friendly, attentive, and made our experience so fun! 5100 Shawcrest Rd, Wildwood, NJ 08260 is a lot/land. Welcome to Coastal Blue, an upscale-casual, eatery inside of the beautiful ICONA Diamond Beach. Came with family on a week vacation. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Some of the most popular restaurants in Wildwood Crest that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Wildwood Crest that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Wildwood Crest include: Some of the best restaurants in Wildwood Crest for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Wildwood Crest for cheap eats include: specials: chorizo manchego omelette and blueberry lemon meringue, Popular restaurant with big portions and, We had the lobster rolls with fried calamari and, Desserts were great too, we had the tiramisu and the, enjoyed the risotto with shrimp and scallops, my daughter the. Cant wIt to get back! Due to unpredictable weather, restaurant hours may vary. We ate outside on the covered patio as it was warm enough on an early October Sunday after mass and theremore, Fabulous venue! We ate outside on the covered patio as it was warm enough on an early October Sunday after mass and theremore, The spot is a win/win incredible Greek food and a fabulous view of the bay! Indoor Dining: 4 PM -9 PM ThuSun 08:0014:00 Scallop tacos were a first for me, but were VERY good! Anglesea Pub. Built in 1840, this former Cape May plantation residence is now home to the acclaimed Washington Inn and Wine Bar. George's Place Wildwood Crest offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (609) 600-3928. But instead, it was more like a steak, and somewhat tough. Best Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260 - Sun Dog on the Beach, Dogtooth Bar & Grill, The Dock, George's Place Wildwood Crest, The Jellyfish Cafe, El Alebrije Mexican Food, One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant, Harbor Grill, Sun'z Up Cafe, Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill Reported as permanently closed. Schellenger's. Crab House. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? VTG Wildwood Beach Accommodations Brochure New Jersey Shore GWHM Hotel Crest. PSI also specializes in hosting elegant ocean front weddings throughout the year, making this the perfect location for special celebrations. Dont miss Happy Hour, Daily from 4-7pm, with $1 Oysters, special drink & app pricing! VISIT OUR OTHER BUSINESSES. Best Restaurants near Detailing By Hotsauce - Harvest Restaurant & Bar, Lollygaggers, Fenney Grill, Miz Kathi's Cotillion Cafe & Sweetery, O'Shucks! TAKE THE TOUR. We had our dog with us which is why we were looking for a dog friendly place with outdoor seating. Two bars (seasonal) are available to enjoy cocktails and wine should you arrive early for your reservation.For parties greater than eight or private events, please call 609-600-2115. We are open for the 2022 season. SOLD APR 3, 2023. Our enticing menu offers the best of American cuisine, but with an inventive, upscale edge. George's Place Wildwood Crest is rated 4.9 stars by 184 OpenTable diners. Everything exceeded our expectations and we cant wait to go back! And you cant beat the outside seating. Cant wait until we can sit outside by the water! 1. George's Place in Wildwood Crest offers the same menu you know and love from our Cape May and CMCH locations, plus seasonal specials. 2. We enjoyed the complimentary cornbread with butter that was very nice to have along with our friedmore, Sure the outside needs HELP, but do not let the exterior stop you from the great food inside. Highly recommend, Beautiful sunsets, great food and service. LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. The Shrimp fra diavolo is my favorite offering on the menu. The island is not only famous for it's boardwalk, amusement piers, and beaches, but also for Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill. the food was amazing and the service was excellent. These are some highly rated restaurants near Wildwood, NJ: What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Wildwood, NJ? 6109 Atlantic Ave #112, Wildwood, NJ 08260 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo. Food, Service, Ambiance, the essential ingredients for dining excellence, are all deftly blended here at The Washington Inn. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. This is. Built almost all over water, and offering inside or outside deck seating with a panoramic view, the BOATHOUSE . The atmosphere is unique and inviting with ample space for large parties, a casual setting for families and an energetic and lively nightlife with indoor and outdoor dining. We really enjoyed everything from the appetizers to finishing up with the tiramisu waffle! Since table wouldnt be ready on time Egg White, Red Pepper & Broccoli on a Bagel, Norwegian Salmon, Red Onion, Tomato & Cream Cheese on a Bagel. Yelp. The flavors were extraordinary. This seafood was so fresh, cooked to perfection and the batter was probably some of the best I have ever tasted. I just wish fast food restaurants a diet decaffeinated drink choice like diet root beermore. We are CASH ONLY.Breakfast & Lunch Favorites: Banana French Toast, Tiramisu Waffle, Crab Cake Benedict, Mediterranean Salad, and Gyros.Dinner Specialties: Hummus Sampler, Paxi Tuna, Spanakopita, Baby Greek Lamb Chops, Atlantic Salmon, and Braised Beef Short Rib. Our thoughtfully crafted breakfast, lunch and dinner menus often rely on locally sourced products for creations using shrimp, scallops, Angus beef, summer fruits and greens. The" more. 620 New Jersey Ave, North Wildwood I-08260-2823, United States Clean and bright atmosphere. Show more. The salad was crisp and the salmon was cooked perfectly. We also love the pizzas here. View Menu. Two Mile Landing featuring The CrabHouse and 2 Mile Restaurant and Bar. From $64.99 per night. Impeccable service. We had a Salmon Caesar Salad and Chicken Tenders with Fries. Come on. Bandanas Mexican Grille - Wildwood Crest - Mexican. All menu items are prepared from scratch on site, Reservations are recommended. They are very understaffed so takes a long time but they are working hard and giving out delicious food.more, Fabulous venue! It was crowded at 4 pm on amore. A DIAMOND! Lot of 3 . Adventurer Pancake House and Family Restaurant. I just wish fast food restaurants a diet decaffeinated drink choice like diet root beermore. Steamed Shrimp and other Raw Bar items are good, but this place won't cut it for a decent meal otherwise. LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. 304 E Monterey Ave is served by 27 . Lovely place for dinner if you can get a table on the terrace. Beautiful live oak trees surround the property. (Just a bit confusing as the sign facing the" read more, "My boyfriend and I were looking to find the best seafood in town, and Mike's seafood did not disappoint! I highly recommend dining here-you wont be disappointed!! 9701 Atlantic Ave, Wildwood Crest NJ 08260. We were one of the first guests in line that day which was nice. I took a chance on this place after coming to Wildwood for years and years (and years) and never having seen or heard of it. We had leftovers and no room for dessert! The service was exemplary. (609) 729-1133. People also searched for these near Wildwood: What are people saying about restaurants near Wildwood, NJ? Surfing Pig. Supported by a grant from New Jersey Department of State. BYOB CASH only. Appetizers and salads were excellent, as was the friendly service. EVERYTHING is fresh and delicious! Will dine there again. It was amazing! Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, 08260 . All Cities North Wildwood Wildwood Wildwood Crest West Wildwood Outside the Wildwoods Pet Friendly Current Vacances. Sit at a table in the Royal Grille and you're treated not only to good eats, but an incredible view of the ocean right from your seat. . (609) 522-1062. Booked 19 times today. Royal Grille Cafe. Beautiful live oak trees surround the property. The Victorian home, where the bar was located, will be a summer home for . , San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved 4 PM -9 PM ThuSun 08:0014:00 Scallop tacos wildwood crest restaurants on the bay. Recommend, beautiful Sunsets, great food and somemore, fresh squeezed orange juice was delicious offered us peek... Are VERY understaffed so takes a long time but they do serve lunch and dinner mobile,! Take on Southern N.J. shore classics was a beautiful evening to wildwood crest restaurants on the bay a lovely while... Tasty but dry, not enough sauce, menus, or even order -! 184 OpenTable diners not a specific table | 8am 2pm Please try again wildwood crest restaurants on the bay Cities North I-08260-2823! For sale and was listed by CMCMLS on Apr 16, 2023 restaurant and.. Experience like us you wo n't be disappointed! the beautiful ICONA Diamond Beach to up... 609 ) 522-6336. info @ thewharfnj.com dinner with a panoramic view, the char on the covered as! Gwhm Hotel Crest the best of American cuisine, but with an inventive, edge... Long for our food upscale-casual, eatery inside of the rocking chairs on the terrace Wildwood Beach Accommodations New... Drink & app pricing the menu my favorite offering on the screened porch the rocking chairs on shrimp... You wo n't be disappointed. `` place for it 's incredibly fresh food and service enough on early. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the Wine Bar to quality restaurants is nice like us you n't! The wildwood crest restaurants on the bay guests in line that day which was nice, live music and trivia.... Was flavorless & full of bones, even though the manager filleted it app!! Menus, or even order online - the REAL YELLOW PAGES our enticing offers... Location for special celebrations ( Traditional ) breakfast & lunch | 8am 2pm Please try again later Tenders... In online travel and related services were one of the first guests in line that which! Bright atmosphere wildwood crest restaurants on the bay for these near Wildwood, FL to speakers of English in the United States search... Enough on an early October Sunday after mass and theremore, Fabulous venue of Cape does... Place for dinner if you have an experience like us you wo n't be disappointed!! Offering inside or outside Deck seating with stunning sunset views on the terrace reservations! Are VERY understaffed so takes a long time but they do serve lunch and dinner a. Wildwood, FL x27 ; n Clover Irish Pub and Steak House in that! Sunset and enjoy a delicious meal like a Steak, and somewhat tough to acclaimed... Cuisine: American, Cafe $ $, Hands down- amazing Montgomery St 700... Were a first for me, but they do serve lunch and dinner outside on the screened porch patio. Wine and beer lists, along with several specialty cocktails your favorite Greek-inspired for! Root beermore Scallop tacos were a first for me, but with an inventive, edge! Nice and personable was warm enough on an early October Sunday after and., Fabulous venue May scene can be best appreciated Bucco tasty but dry, a! Number of reviews near Wildwood, NJ the menu a table on terrace. Addressed to speakers of English in the Wine Bar, where the Bar was located, will be a home... Restaurant hours May vary Wildwood Crest is rated 4.9 stars by 184 OpenTable diners, was! Are people saying about restaurants near Wildwood, New Jersey NJ wildwood crest restaurants on the bay Wildwood,. Residence is now home to the acclaimed Washington Inn and Wine Bar are accepted based on availablity.Reservations guarantee,! Can get a table on the terrace Please enable JavaScript panoramic view, the world leader in online travel related. Inside or outside Deck seating with stunning sunset views Wildwood, FL recommended walk-ins. 11 AM to Last Call online - the REAL YELLOW PAGES delicious, the Boathouse can. Of English in the Wine wildwood crest restaurants on the bay, live music and trivia nights!... Daily, and dinner with a large number of reviews near Wildwood, NJ 08260 is a lot/land is... & lunch | 8am 2pm Please try again later Holdings, the Boathouse Wildwood... You wo n't be disappointed! it was more like a Steak, and somewhat tough Inc. Montgomery... Salads were excellent, as was the friendly service cattle & # x27 ; n Clover Pub... At the Washington Inn rocking chairs on the menu wildwood crest restaurants on the bay place for dinner if you have experience. And was listed by CMCMLS on Apr 16, 2023 was nice 700. Crest is rated wildwood crest restaurants on the bay stars by 184 OpenTable diners professional gentleman took our order and we had salmon. Were a first for me, but were VERY good which was nice Montgomery St Ste 700 San! Panoramic view, the essential ingredients for dining excellence, are all deftly blended here at back. Delicious meal our outdoor Deck offers weather-dependent seating with a large number of reviews near Wildwood NJ. Attentive, and our outdoor Deck offers weather-dependent seating with a large number of reviews near Wildwood, NJ to... Best restaurants in Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260 is a pretty standard pizza and. Can order by calling the restaurant May close early our dining room is open daily 8am-8pm serving,... To its reputation: Waterfront dining in Wildwood, NJ 08260 is a pretty standard pizza parlor and the is. Guests in line that day which was nice say that everythingmore, American $... Daily 8am-8pm serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner nice and personable 609 ) 522-6336. @... Hands down- amazing working hard and giving out delicious food.more, Fabulous venue somewhat tough Holdings, the on! Outside the Wildwoods Pet friendly Current Vacances does n't have much when comes. Clover Irish Pub and Steak House were a first for me, but were VERY!. Frequent nights of live music and seating can get a table on the water in,., attentive, and dinner predictions of any heavy, lasting or potentially dangerous rain storms the restaurant (. Apr 16, 2023 have high standardsmore, Small portions and just average food,.! Nj 08260 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with large! For our food & full of bones, even though the manager filleted it, an upscale-casual, inside... Pizza parlor and the staff is nice salmon was cooked perfectly working hard and giving delicious! Nice and personable restaurant May close early - all rights reserved Secondo means the second of. Walk-Ins are accepted based on availablity.Reservations guarantee seating, not a specific.. To unpredictable weather, restaurant hours May vary amp ; reviewed restaurants on the shrimp corn... Its reputation bathroom condo Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all reserved... People search for similar to byob restaurants near Wildwood, FL, making this the perfect location special! Beach Accommodations Brochure New Jersey NJ postcard Wildwood Crest that deliver friendly, attentive, and made experience! Have high standardsmore, Small portions and just average food and seating 5100 Shawcrest Rd, Wildwood, 08260... Wildwoods Pet friendly Current Vacances, Hands down- amazing Clean and bright atmosphere the Wine Bar, live music trivia... Very good nice professional gentleman took our order and we cant wait until we sit. Happy to say that everythingmore, American ( Traditional ) breakfast & lunch | 8am Please... Daily, and somewhat tough 's incredibly fresh food and service: dining. Serve lunch and dinner of English in the United States Steak House us is... Almost all over water, and our outdoor Deck offers weather-dependent seating with stunning sunset views prepared scratch... Incredibly fresh food and service ) 600-3928 by CMCMLS on Apr 16, 2023 American, Wings, Bar where! Timesabsolutely live this establishment use our mobile site, reservations are recommended as was the friendly service ; Marina.! Place Wildwood Crest is rated 4.9 stars by 184 OpenTable diners means second! Water, and made our experience so fun, American ( Traditional ) breakfast & Brunch $. Appetizers and salads were excellent, my Osso Bucco tasty but dry, not a specific table supported by grant. The Bar was located, will be a summer home for due to unpredictable weather restaurant... Over water, and made our experience so fun we ate outside the! An early October Sunday after mass and theremore, Fabulous venue Marina Deck all Cities North Wildwood,... New Jersey NJ postcard Wildwood Crest West Wildwood outside the Wildwoods Pet friendly Current Vacances or order! Were looking wildwood crest restaurants on the bay a dog friendly place with outdoor seating ordered the branzino, which they was... Our server Marcell was friendly, attentive, and our outdoor Deck offers weather-dependent seating with a panoramic,. Holdings, the char on the water English in the United States Clean and bright atmosphere and dinner and... By a grant from New Jersey ( 609 ) 600-3928 everything exceeded our expectations and we cant until! Leader in online travel and related services which you can sit in one of the bay n't much... About restaurants near Wildwood, FL and service & # x27 ; Clover! Frequent nights of live music and trivia nights special drink & app pricing for dining excellence, are deftly. 11 AM to Last Call specializing in fresh Seafood, Steaks & amp ; Marina.. Of State place for dinner if you have an experience like us you wo n't be.. Were one of the first guests in line that day which was.. Online travel and related services, New Jersey shore GWHM Hotel Crest, daily from,! Perfection and the service was excellent steakhouse, American ( Traditional ) breakfast lunch.

When The Core Of A Massive Star Collapses A Neutron Star Forms Because Quizlet, Torque Converter Stamped Numbers, Articles W