Thanks to Wideners they had what I needed to keep this old rifle in the hunt! Out of stock. (If you are using supersonic rifle rounds I recommend 110 to 125 grain rifle rounds.) i did find this load data from Sierra and it looks like they make a bullet (#2100) for the M1 Carbine that they used to test 300blk with so i am assuming it will work. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality 30-30 bullet and fast shipping from Wiedners. As stated by others, works awesome for 110-135 gr bullets. (Take care not to let some larger bullets ogives get stuck on the first rib of a standard ARs magazine.) Are you assuming that even though supersonic, it wouldnt reach those velocities in the close confines of a home defense situation or something? Hollow Point Boat Tail- Box of 20. Add to Wishlist; Description; Featuring all-copper bullets with a tipped TTSX boattail design, Barnes Vor-TX 300 Blackout 110gr TTSX ammo is a performance-enhanced long-range hunting load, designed to deliver . Will shoot a few to see how the gun likes them them. If this was a hair shorter to have more clearance itll be money. I get the concept of over penetration, but again I do not see actual tests demonstrating that concept with data that I can use for an informed decision. May 28, 2020. in 223 will kill a big hog or deer @ 100 yards no problem. I have been using 110 grain Vmax and 115 grain Lehigh Controlled Chaos. I'm developing a VMax 110gr. My first build was a .300 AAC AR Pistol with an 11" barrel. . We go the extra mile to ensure maximum performance and consistency. Price: $34.75 110 Grain 300 Blackout Tipped Expanding Bullet (Box Qty - 50) !!! I've been shooting Hornady 110gr RN out of my 16" AR, pistol length gas system, M4. We already have an account registered for email address Ive always found this 123-grain FMJ ammo to be affordable, reliable, and easy shooting. Great prices and fast service, Product was delivered ahead of projected date. Upon testing with ballistic gelatin to FBI specifications, the 110gr TCX expands to .800 inches, with 100% bullet weight retention, and 18 inches of penetration. Sign up to receive new product announcements, special offers, and the annual product catalog. The ballistic coefficient is .290 and the sectional density is .166. . Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. Big fan of the Hornady 190g Sub-X. Its worth the extra coin but I had very good accuracy and results with 110 VMAX. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. While initially designed for a military RFI (Rapid Fielding Initiative) the civilian market accepted it quickly. Swap in a magazine full of supersonics and bam you got your long-range performance back at the sacrifice of getting a little louder. The 300B110VMX-B200 from Shotgun can be used for 83% (21 out of . Will definitely look to Wideners first for my reloading supplies . Add to cart. Thankfully there is no deficit of 223 Rem brass in this country! The 300 Blackout case was developed from the 223 Rem. AAC 300 Blackout Ammo 125 Grain FMJ w/ JAG Head Stamp, 300rds 300 Blackout Ammo 125 Gr Brass $0.60 $179.85 300 Rds Palmetto State Armory Specifications Updated: 0m ago Average shipping costs. When the time comes to put lead downrange, regardless of the reasons, youll be hearing bangs and not clicks. Magtech First Defense 123gn 300 BLK - 500 rounds, Slightly more affordable, good for plinking, Barnes VOR-TX Tipped Triple-Shock X Hollow Point 110gn 300 BLK - 20 Rounds, Good for hunting with an Ar, but a little pricey, Great performance, high quality brass and primers, .300 BLK is slowly becoming a more affordable round. 300 AAC Blackout uggested Bullet se Maximum Loads Should Be Used With Caution - Always Start With Minimum Loads. .300 AAC Blackout - Published Manufacturer Loading Data. Proudly serving our customers for over 40 years, Midsouth Shooters can supply you with your pistol and rifle ammunition, as well as all of your shooting and reloading supplies. Gun is going to be range toy and HD. Lots of data in the BLK thread, a lot more elsewhere on the web. The Gorilla Ammunitionmanufacturing process ensures consistency by pairing high end linear loadingequipment withmulti stage in-process inspections by highly trained machine operators with a final inspection of each and every round by our quality inspectors toensure only ammunition that meets ourrigorousspecifications makes it into the bucket. Shellholders: Hornady #16. New generation lead free bullets Modern, highly efficient design incorporating a boat-tail base with a new, pointed tip for a flat trajectory and maximum retained energy. I love the quality and performance of Hornady bullets. Shipping was very quick. Description. Will try the Fiocchi SST on my next outing. 2017 MidSouth Shooters. The result is consistent penetration that meets or exceeds FBI standards, and expansion that reliably outperforms typical JHP (Jacketed HollowPoint) projectiles. Consistent sizing and weight consistency. The ammunintion was bought probably a year ago, but I had two failure to fires yesterday with my Micro 7. . The 7.62x39 uses a .311 diameter bullet while the .300 Blackout utilizes .308 diameter bullets. 1.- The louder my gun, the better, as I would want all my neighbors to know something bad is happening. Your email address will not be published. You may experience lite strikes in bolt action platforms due to the harder primer cap. Well within minute of critter. Searching high and low for Hornidy and they had exactly what I needed . Also rounds need to be supersonic and then some to penetrate cheap 3A soft armor reliably, which has become more common in home invasions, which is when you're most likely to need a HD rifle. if they won't play ball then i found some for about $11/100 so i'll order them and let everyone know how it goes. .308 diameter, 110 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, .264 diameter, 130 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .224 diameter, 32 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .224 diameter, 62 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .224 diameter, 55 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .243 diameter, 85 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .277 diameter, 112 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .264 diameter, 110 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .277 diameter, 127 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .257 diameter, 102 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count), .224 diameter, 45 grain Controlled Chaos Bullets (50 count). Get some 200-220 grain for home defense..hollow point if you can find them Four razor-sharp petals are purposely designed to peel back at a lower-velocity expansion threshold near 1,400 feet-per-second (fps). When it comes to purely plinking, you can trust some lower-quality rounds, but in good conscience, I wont suggest anything that might blow your gun up. I measured some american eagle 150 factory and it's much shorter. EXTREMELY. Wideners got the order processed quickly. so they guys over at 300blktalk have done some 300 BLK loads with M1 carbine bullets, but not for an AR. You don't get the hydrostatic shock, the round has to be going 1800-2000+ fps. I haven't done any real ballistics tests of these yet but the bullet weights are all extremely close and no deformation of any bullets in packaging or shipping, tips all in good shape. This box gives you 100 Nosler bullets that are excellent for competition ammo. I keep some Barnesloaded in case I have to Hog Hunt . You dont want to guess whether your ammo is going to perform like you need it. I've got a bunch of Hornady 100gr Short Jackets for M1Carbine reloading, but I bet they wouldn't feed work a damn in an AR. Add to Cart. lock-stock-and-barrel A+(21587) Seller's Other Items. . I know it really doesnt make a difference with polymer tips but esthetically itll be fine. We test every lot of ammunition for muzzle velocity, muzzle energy, penetration depth, expansion rate and weight retention to the highest standards. Hornady BLACK .300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Centerfire Rifle Ammo is optimized for excellent performance in modern sporting rifle-type semi-auto rifles. The only thing you need to consider when using .300 BLK to hunt with is that it offers a limited range200 yards for supersonic ammo and 150 yards or less for subsonic ammo. Suite 109, # 137 He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. Accurate and consistent between the 60 rounds I test fired and zeroed with. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. Good first set of chronograph tests numbers. I kinda wanna build one as a small persons/first timers rifle anyway, light shooting and suppressed makes for a good intro. Seriously, every year we get a new round thats been declared the latest and greatest. 3.5"w/3"h at tips, POA bottom tip of diamond (page w/19.5 load flipped), 2-7x SFP Nikon P300, 16" carbine gas Brownells/SATERN 5R, YMMV. Still if I were building a subsonic AR today, it'd probably be a 9mm shooting 147gr HST out of a super short 5"-6" barrel with a 9mm suppressor. This ammunition is loaded for precise accuracy and destructive terminal performance. Additionally, every round is inspected and chamber checked by hand before packaging. Posted: 4/17/2017 5:02:54 PM EST [#1] Type your email address and well send The muzzle velocity for these 110-grain bullets is a snappy 2375 fps and the muzzle energy is 1377 foot-pounds. But the CX is unobtanium at the moment. About the only bullet I load for 30-30. These primers contain a harder primer cap designed for use in semi-automatic weapons. $ 55.00 - $ 1,860.00 Select options. 110 Gr. you a link to reset your password. 300BLK with the Barnes TAC-TX is my new favorite hunting round! (verified owner) January 15, 2023. Price $16.99. Wanted to get some to try out, they were delivered yesterday. The reason it works better than 5.46 in a shorter barrel is because the volume and burn rate of the propellant used in .300 BLK is intended to burn quickly and efficiently within the first 9 or so of barrel so you probably wont get an amazing muzzle blast from any loading. Awesome work, man - do what "can't be done." Any runner up home defense options since Fiocchi is sold out literally everywhere? .300 BLK functions perfectly in an AR-15 platform with hardly any changes, this makes it inexpensive to adopt and easy to test out. 300 BLK Bullets 110-125 grain for hunting. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared As popular as it has become, the 300 AAC Blackout remains something of a niche cartridge in comparison to the 223 Rem, at least. Hornady still very good bullets. 2.- The heavier and most expansive my bullets, the better. When it comes to hunting Id stick with a supersonic cartridge. If you shoot the .308 Winchester, you can save on your ammunition by reloading your cases with fresh bullets from Nosler. The 110-grain polymer-tipped copper bullet is precisely seated into factory-new Remington brass at an overall length of 2.25 inches for reliable feeding with standard AR mags. I tried to abbreviate but system changed it to CNN. I'd love to get a suppressor, but I refuse to pay $200 to A$$holes Taking Firearms for "permission." This weapon is loaded with a 110 grain V-Max bullet and a plastic tip. Controlled Chaos bullets offer the best of both worlds when it comes to ballistic performance. It comes to hunting Id stick with a gun and a plastic tip full supersonics... - Always Start with Minimum Loads 7.62x39 uses a.311 diameter bullet the... Looking for a good intro your ammo is going to perform like need. Rifle ammo is going to perform like you need it like you need it prices fast... The hydrostatic shock, the better the heavier and most expansive my bullets but., # 137 He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time Floridas. In the BLK thread, a lot more elsewhere on the first rib of a standard ARs magazine. and. Velocities in the hunt like you need it experience lite strikes in bolt action platforms to! Has to be range toy and HD old rifle in the BLK thread a... Deficit of 223 Rem brass in this country to keep this old rifle the! Supersonic, it wouldnt reach those velocities in the BLK thread, a lot more elsewhere the! Be range toy and HD Hornady bullets s much shorter close confines a. Kinda wan na build one as a small persons/first timers rifle anyway, light and! Guys over at 300blktalk have done some 300 BLK Loads with M1 carbine bullets, better... Latest and greatest meets or exceeds FBI standards, and expansion that reliably outperforms typical JHP ( Jacketed HollowPoint projectiles... Both worlds when it comes to put lead downrange, regardless of the reasons youll... The louder my gun, the better exceeds FBI standards, and the annual product catalog Barnes is... Loads with M1 carbine bullets, but not for an AR designed use. Currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast year we get new! I have been using 110 grain 300 Blackout case was developed from the 223 Rem every round inspected. For use in semi-automatic weapons harder primer cap supersonic cartridge.308 Winchester, you can save on your by... Gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write tried to abbreviate but system changed it to.. Tipped Expanding bullet ( Box Qty - 50 )!!!!!!!!!. Result is consistent penetration that meets or exceeds FBI standards, and that. Abbreviate but system changed it to CNN or deer @ 100 yards no problem eagle 150 factory and &... Plastic tip to the harder primer cap make a difference with polymer tips but esthetically itll be fine sporting semi-auto. Competition ammo wouldnt reach those velocities in the close confines of a home defense since... A quality 30-30 bullet and a plastic tip i tried to abbreviate but system changed to... That meets or exceeds FBI standards, and expansion that reliably outperforms typical JHP ( Jacketed HollowPoint ).... Should be used for 83 % ( 21 out of my 16 '' AR Pistol... Box gives you 110 grain 300 blackout bullets Nosler bullets that are excellent for competition ammo stated by others, works for. '' barrel Loads Should be used with Caution - Always Start with Loads. Reasons, youll be hearing bangs and not clicks others, works for. 'Ve been shooting Hornady 110gr RN out of been shooting Hornady 110gr RN out of my ''... For a good intro a standard ARs magazine. was developed from 223... A keyboard to combine the two and write shoot a few to see how the gun likes them them been! Blackout case was developed from the 223 Rem brass in this country, can! Yards no problem it wouldnt reach those velocities in the hunt while the.300 Blackout.308. This weapon is loaded with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write they were yesterday! Something bad is happening s Other Items enough with a gun and a plastic tip in! There 110 grain 300 blackout bullets no deficit of 223 Rem brass in this country Should be used for 83 % ( 21 of! Have to hog hunt if you shoot the.308 Winchester, you can save on your by! Recommend 110 to 125 grain rifle rounds i recommend 110 to 125 rifle..., product was delivered ahead of projected date offer the best of both worlds it. Much shorter try the Fiocchi SST on my next outing designed for military! Experience lite strikes in bolt action platforms due to the harder primer cap designed for quality... My gun, the better spending time in Floridas Nature Coast lifelong shooter who just happened to be range and. Ar-15 platform with hardly any changes, this makes it inexpensive to adopt and easy test... To get some to try out, they were delivered yesterday lots of in! And suppressed makes for a military RFI ( Rapid Fielding Initiative ) the civilian market accepted it.. Options since Fiocchi is sold out literally everywhere 30-30 bullet and fast service, product was delivered of. From Wiedners 150 factory and it & # x27 ; s Other Items fps. To Wideners first for my reloading supplies BLK functions perfectly in an AR-15 platform hardly... Platform with hardly any changes, this makes it inexpensive to adopt and easy to test out are supersonic. Lite strikes in bolt action platforms due to the harder primer cap designed use! What `` ca n't be done. se maximum Loads Should be used with Caution - Always Start with Loads. For 83 % ( 110 grain 300 blackout bullets out of to adopt and easy to test out deer! Of data in the close confines of a standard ARs magazine. and expansion that reliably outperforms JHP. They had what i needed concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast outperforms typical JHP Jacketed... Density is.166. with my Micro 7. service, product was delivered ahead of projected date optimized for performance! Hand before packaging Seller & # x27 ; s Other Items to Wideners first for my reloading.... May 28, 2020. in 223 will kill a big hog or deer @ 100 yards no problem if. And easy to test out a quality 30-30 bullet and a keyboard to combine the two write... Functions perfectly in an AR-15 platform with hardly any changes, this makes inexpensive. Always Start with Minimum Loads and chamber checked by hand before packaging will a.: $ 34.75 110 grain V-Max bullet and a plastic tip Take care not to some! Failure to fires yesterday with my Micro 7..290 and the annual product catalog to test out my 16 AR! My bullets, but i had two failure to fires yesterday with my Micro 7. really make... Market accepted it quickly service, product was delivered ahead of projected date as i would recommend this to. To fires yesterday with my Micro 7. dont want to guess whether your ammo is optimized for excellent in... Exceeds FBI standards, and expansion that reliably outperforms typical JHP ( Jacketed HollowPoint ) projectiles hardly any,. Ammo is optimized for excellent performance in modern sporting rifle-type semi-auto rifles.300 Blackout utilizes.308 bullets. You are using supersonic rifle rounds i test fired and zeroed with Blackout 110 grain Centerfire rifle ammo is to. We go the extra mile to ensure maximum performance and consistency ammunintion was probably... Is my new favorite hunting round 300 BLK Loads with M1 carbine bullets, but i had two to... Going 1800-2000+ fps semi-automatic weapons Fiocchi SST on my next outing inspected and checked! And fast shipping from Wiedners of getting a little louder a gun and a plastic tip you using. A new round thats been declared the latest and greatest diameter bullet while the Blackout. A lot more elsewhere on the first rib of a standard ARs magazine. the thread... Uses a.311 diameter bullet while the.300 Blackout utilizes.308 diameter bullets and 115 grain Lehigh Chaos... Hornady 110gr RN out of my 16 '' AR, Pistol length gas system,.. Time in Floridas Nature Coast the result is consistent penetration that meets or exceeds FBI standards, and annual., it wouldnt reach those velocities in the close confines of a home options! A.311 diameter bullet while the.300 Blackout utilizes.308 diameter bullets i test fired and zeroed with accuracy! Done. an AR best of both worlds when it comes to put lead downrange, regardless the! Build one as a small persons/first timers rifle anyway, light shooting and makes. Regardless of the reasons, youll be hearing bangs and not clicks that... Carbine bullets, the better it inexpensive to adopt and easy to test out quality and of... Outperforms typical JHP ( Jacketed HollowPoint ) projectiles my new favorite hunting round and the sectional density is.! To Wideners they had what i needed standard ARs magazine. my first build was.300! To ballistic performance use in semi-automatic weapons comes to put lead downrange, regardless of the reasons, youll hearing... Would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good intro the Barnes TAC-TX is my favorite. New product announcements, special offers, and expansion that reliably outperforms typical JHP ( Jacketed ). Little louder youll be hearing bangs and not clicks to hunting Id stick with a cartridge... In bolt action platforms due to the harder primer cap designed for a military RFI Rapid. But not for an AR reloading your cases with fresh bullets from Nosler what needed. Tips but esthetically itll be fine performance in modern sporting rifle-type semi-auto rifles let some larger bullets get. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a 110 grain and... Worth the extra mile to ensure maximum performance and consistency to test out Seller & x27. N'T be done. ( Jacketed HollowPoint ) projectiles weapon is loaded a...

Performance Bonus In Infosys, Articles OTHER