Chevrolet. Power disc brakes, power steering, 12 bolt rear, tilt wheel, buckets console. All original steel panels painted LeMans Blue, a beautiful color on this car, really makes the chrome stand out ! New dual Flowmaster exhaust, new brakes. View car. Chevrolet, 1962 Impala 4 door hardtop white $6,500. Exclusive Classic Car Restoration and Repair. There are desirable options such as bucket seats, disc brakes and factory tach and gauges. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Project - Opportunity! it has two lines at the fuel tank one being the return in 1969 they ONLY did this on SS Z25 option 396 cars L-34 and L-35 codes. no hidden. Over $100k in receipts, 540 engine all new! The body is not without issues, as the more, Chevrolet introduced the Chevelle in 1964 as an intermediate to their compact Nova and the full-size Impala. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. Continue with Facebook. There is NO FACTORY PAPERWORK with this car but I have spoken with the original owner who agreed to sign a notarized affidavit stating how he ordered the car when it was new. Great original colors, Garnet Red with black vinyl top, black side stripe, and black bucket interior ! 2784 West Creek Road This 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 is a prime example. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE THE VEHICLE IS PICKED UP, no exceptions. Unfortunately, I just lost interest in it. There is no transmission or shifter. All four SS wheels are there with old, flat Polyglas tires. For sale is a 1970 Chevelle. 21 days ago. These are the 10 best classic cars you can purchase for under $15,000. all. If it's not shown in pictures, assume it's not included and please ask questions because there are many parts hidden away in boxes. 3:73 posi rear, motor is approx. True Chevelle SS here and you can eat off of any part of this car, it's that clean top to bottom ! Black on Black 1969 True Chevelle Super Sport, 138 Vin, 4-Speed, 12 Bolt Posi. Car parts Cibolo 400 $ View pictures. I have no other engine parts. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. I have many convertibles The seat covers, carpeting, dash pad, and steering wheel are all going to need to be renewed. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? 1 of 17 !! New Brake Calipers painted red to match the body, look nice. meaning the previous owner found a 70 SS . Confirmed that disc brakes and 12 were original to the car. We have over 30 years experience and this is 90% of our business, not a sideline. 1969 Chevrolet Chevy Chevelle Ss Convertible Big Block, 5 Speed, Ac Near brunswick. loading. For Sale 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle project car! Toreador Red car, Came with bucket seat interior, console, SS 396 Package, Z25 ! Turbo 400 hydra-matic transmission.12 bolt rear end. Go. Therefore, cars from drier climates are always viewed favorably, and that is only one of the boxes ticked by this 1969 Chevelle SS 396 Convertible. V8 Engine, Numbers Matching 3-Speed Automatic Transmission,12 Bolt Rear End, 3.00:1 Ratio, Posi-Traction, Carolina B, Gateway Classic Cars of Denver is proud to present this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle.Boasting a massive 496 CID V8 paired up to a strong TH 400 automatic transmission running through a 12, Gateway Classic Cars of Fort Lauderdale is excited to offer this wicked 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Pro-Street Car! Air conditioner compressor was removed many years ago. Chevrolet, 1962 Impala 4 door hardtop #2 $4,500. for sale. Sep 24, 2017. by speedracer08. houston > buckets 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, Upgraded to 6.2 Liter, LS3 426 HP V8 Engine, 6 Speed Manual Transmission . fuel: gas The unit was cast on November 13th, of 1968. Power S, 402 cui Chevrolet Big Block V8 engine (casting# 3999290). I . Or ebay messaging! The car runs great and is a head turner. Body is Arrow Straight. Local Collector Buying Old Motorcycles For Resto Project 919-366-4611. Body needs total restoration. Mortdale, NSW. Will not ship, local pick up only! This looks to have been a factory A/C car to begin with, but none of the hardware seems to be present anywhere now. center console Parts & Project Cars & Trucks 1920's-80's 100's of Cars. no hidden. Benefits of buying a new 1969 Chevelle. View car. 1969 Chevelle SS 396 4speed numbers matching Original, born with, Numbers matching drivetrain from front to back (stampings posted)All original colors, Lemans blue, black vinyl top, and black bucket seat interiorSuper nice base coat clear coat paint on a super straight bodyM20 Muncie 4 speed12 bolt 3.55 posiall new weatherstrippingall new polyurethane energy suspension front upper and lower control arm bushingsrestored interiorIf you have any questions or need any other specific pictures please call me at 701-306-9424, 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1969 SS Chevelle clean south carolina title originally texas car 454 engine turbo400 transmission 3 1/2 stainless steel exhaust pipe headers dyomat floor/roof new interior new trunk pan new headliner power steering power brakes factory air-conditioning aftermarket sound system 68k original miles Terms of Sale Buy It Now or Make Best Offer Shipping Information Buyer Responsible For Shipping. odometer: 67000 Chevrolet Chevelle. greenville. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Auto 65,000 Miles Matching Number Drive Train. For the Chevelle enthusiast looking for a very correct and very collectable investment, this car will not disappoint. 1969 Camaro For Sale $3,000. Current Inventory - Click here to request details and photos. Used Chevrolet Chevelle For Sale By Year . . greenville for sale "chevelle" - craigslist. Our website: http://www.restoreamusclecar.com/vehicles/193/1969-chevy-chevelle Seller Info Restore a Muscle Car is a full blown restoration shop the specializes in classic auto restoration. New Listing 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle . It is a 1969 Camaro SS that has sustained readily repairable water damage. Opens in a new window or tab. All chrome and glass in excellent condition. or possible trade offers..trade for car, muscle car, hot rod, rat rod, Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, South Carolina 1969 chevelle project cars. Updated 5 days ago. The Holley Carburetor is the correct unit for the 1969 Chevelle and was built in the second week of November. let me know if you have questions. All body p . Visit Alexander Automotive online at alexanderautomotive.net to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 615-791-9898 today to schedule your test drive. Needs complete restoration. Desert Classics.Restorable Classic Chevrolet Project Cars For Sale 1966-85. Prospective bidders are requested to review our terms available in our toolbar-as well as, to utilize any of the other features which we have collected there for buyer assistance. It has the factory correct Muncie linkage and shifter. searching. RefCode: TA1170996. Motor fully restored back in 2011. no text I am aware of only three 1969 El Caminos ordered with the L89 option, including this one, so it is a very rare car. Car in overall great condition, and very eye catching ! 383 stroker. 41,001 Miles. * Have had the car mechanically inspected by a professional, which included a drive test as well, came though without issue ! phoenix for sale by owner "CHEVELLE" - craigslist . . Fast, Loud, and Beautiful ! Parts & Project Cars & Trucks 1920's-80's 100's of Cars. That won't happen anytime soon, so I'd like to pass it on to someone who will do it justice. built in fremont california and been a california car. 1. All lights and electrical options working including wipers, horn, radio, inner lights, etc (with exception of the factory tach)Very nice interior, no tears or fraying in the interior, nice carpet and headliner, nice door panels, nice dash face and top. Triple Black, 396 Auto, Malibu professionally restored to clone Super Sport. The car was then disassembled for a full restoration which was never finished, and that is how it sits today. I COLLECT VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES TOP CASH PAID. Tri Star Classics (844) 369-4842. Phone: 314.567.4200 E-mail: [emailprotected] --> Web: www.classiccarstudio.com --> Description International Finance Warranties Shipping Terms Contact Description E-mail: [emailprotected] Phone: 314.567.4200 Built in the first week of December, 1968, this 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS L78 is finished in factory-correct LeMans blue over black vinyl interior. Wanted 1968 1969 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. He says he has proof of purchase from the previous owner that dates to the 1990s, whether that will be helpful at the DMV remains to be seen. Reproduction of these contents, in part or whole, without the express written consent of Classic Car Studio or its members is unlawful and shall be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent permissible by law. saving. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle in excellent condition. Feedback. Write Review and Win $200 + . Cowl Tag confirms options on these Canadian SS cars, including the 396 motor ! It was damaged and another was swapped in many years ago. 1 of 8000 Chevelle Convertibles built in 1969. Find the best used car deals for your search chevelle project. factory, POWER STEERING,POWER BRAKES,AIR CONDITIONING,VINYL INTERIOR,AUTO TRANS, This is a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS finished in the original stunning color combination of Cortez Silver with black interior. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Real Deal: 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396. No matter what the HP output, the exhaust manifolds for all the 396 cars were the same. Brookings, SD 57006. This is the real deal I DON'T have a build sheet and the car was built in California / FREMONT . $19,600. Find 1968 Chevelle Project at the best price . . all new york. The drive shaft is the correct bare finish as well, and even the spiral shocks are correct on the car. Car is being sold as-is, where-is. We specialize exclusively in insurance claim vehicles. 1967 Mustang Coupe, A code car, nice Interior black on black . no favorites. Classic Ford Bronco: A First Generation Buying Guide. Please call us directly to acquire shipping bids, to answer any questions about this automobile, or to secure this special car for yourself. The SS was an option package from 1969-1973, not a separate model. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. I've made an attempt to locate them but have been unsuccessful so far. Search over 51 used Chevrolet Chevelle for sale in Tennessee from $8,000. no favorites. The cowl tag on these Canadian built cars call out the options as well, including the 396 motor ! Without the original drivetrain or supporting documentation in the form of a build sheet, protect-o-plate or window sticker its impossible to verify how it left the factory. $80,000.00. The Chevelle was produced from 1964-1977. dallas for sale "chevelle" - craigslist. The 12 bolt is housing a 3:70 Posi gear. . That they had owned since the early 1970's. What we have here is a 1965 Chevrolet Malibu with a late model LS1 engine and a T56 six speed transmission! Strong Running 396 backed by a Turbo 400 Transmission with Shift Kit and 12 Bolt Rear End. The windshield is missing along with the grille. 6k versus 20-30k is reality! 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle ss 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Coupe, 1969 camaro v8 manual shift roller! RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. Based in Tennesee, they hosted several automotive-related shows on Saturday mornings. PLEASE READ: I can only add 24 pictures to Ebay's listing, but there are many more below the description so please check them out! Search results for "1969 chevelle project cars" for sale in the USA, All categories. . Continue with Google. Interior is clean - all orignal. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle in excellent condition. The car was repainted in the early 2000's along with the interior re-done in black. no favorites. Whether you are interested in viewing 1968 chevelle project items for sale in almost any of your preferred neighborhoods, About, For sale,Super,Chevrolet. auto . Rear end info Rear end casting: 3959038NF Axle Stamp: CI 1123 B Casting date: K 13 8 The rear end casting number is a 1969 rear end casting number. lancaster, PA for sale by owner "chevelle" - craigslist. New Search Filter. 30+ days ago. 1968 chevelle project for sale ( Price from $6500.00 to $35000.00) 65047. Starts right up and runs very strong !! cars & trucks - by owner, REDUCED: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 2 Dr Hardtop 396 V8, TH400, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. . Autozin. Factory Olympic gold. 1969 gm 12 bolt 5:14 race axle strange gears/axles. V8 Engine, Numbers Match, We understand that buying on the web can leave room for uncertainty of the quality or condition. Terms of sale: A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is due within 48 hours of the auction's end. The body is going to need work, such as attending to the rust thats in the lower fenders, passenger side door, and both rear quarter panels. Used Chevrolet Chevelle For Sale By Year. Paint is base coat clear coat, overall very nice paint, smooth and buffed to a great shine ! Classifieds for 1969 to 19691973 Chevrolet Chevelle. My reserve is less than the cost of the parts I have on the car, I'm just ready to move on. The paint on the car is extremely nice, smooth and shiny, very well done ! Over 4 weeks ago on Lootilo Inc. The car also has the correct BO code radiator which pairs with the 396/375 HP motor with a manual transmission. ****REDUCED TO $19,500 OR BEST OFFER**** ***ORIGINALLY A Manual Transmission CHEVY*** ***THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT 396 SS CLONE*** I have a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Dr Hardtop Sport Coupe for We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. It is not aluminized and even has the correct oval shape as it goes under the transmission brace. Nearly 20% of all Chevelle production in 1969 were the SS 396 and most of those were 2-door sport coupes like the sellers car. Disc brakes. Documented collector car ! Car has aftermarket radio with cassette player and has CD changer mounted in trunkeverything works. new york. drive: rwd PAYPAL PAYMENT WHEN YOU BUY.THE BUYER MUST ARRANGE SHIPPING And CONTACT ME BEFORE PICKING UP AND SET DATE FOR PICKUP. email with your name and phone # [email removed] Porsche 911 - Needs Some Work - 911 Porsche Project Cars For Sale. 1970 Chevelle, Canada built # matching frame off restoration. Looking at the firewall it wasnt an AC car. Paint is nice with a straight, solid body. 1969 1970 Chevelle Camaro Corvette Big Block Cylinder Heads 3964290. . Both are present and in good condition. Good thing ebay ad states its ready for restoration. Still has all original exhaust system and air cleaner! The opening bid was $4,000 with no reserve. 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu. Classic 1964-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle's For Sale. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, Starting out with something better would be miles ahead. Mike 248-two4nine-0627, 1972 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Six Special Brougham. lancaster, PA. lancaster, PA. for sale. Contact Us Please contact us if you have any questions via phone: 402-465-5756 daytime, 402-730-4719 evenings/weekend. Terms of Sale This vehicle is available for sale locally as well, so we reserve the right to end the auction early if needed. It was in a fresh water Texas street flood. reading. I have 4 different Muncie transmissions for sale. (ARIZONA) I have a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Dr Hardtop Sport Coupe for sale, this is a project, this is not a daily driver but it does run and drive. . Frame Off Restored 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle / 396 V8 / Automatic This car is for sale locally, so we reserve the right to end early! You are talking about 50 year old cars, that have managed to make it to this point, that is why they are considered SURVIVORS! Obviously it was damaged and replaced by the dealer many years ago. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 Restoration Project For Sale. $55,000. Original 396 engine with the vin stamped on it. The Ford Bronco is undoubtedly an American icon and one of our top 10 classic trucks of all time. VIN: 136379B328207 Year: 1969 Make: Chevrolet Model: Chevelle Engine: 396.00 CI V8 Transmission: 2-Speed Automatic Color: Blue over Black Odometer Reading: 82723 Financing and warranty options are available. 5K. 350 nice set up. Transmission info ID: P9D07A Transmission Casting: 3925660 Transmission Tag: 3946798 The transmission while correct for the car is not the original to the car. writing. Over $100k in receipts, 540 engine all new! The CI-code 3.73 12-bolt is original and all there. denver for sale "(chevelle)" - craigslist . He probably got them in trade. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_5',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',148,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .large-leaderboard-2-multi-148{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}The seller hasnt owned the car for too long and can only offer a bill of sale to the buyer. This 1970 edition is in more, A 1970 Chevy station wagon (finished in Green Mist Metallic) wouldve looked perfectly at home on The Brady Bunch, in the parking lot of a local hardware or grocery store, or in the middle-class suburban neighborhood I lived in more, In the 1990s, before the days of on-demand and YouTube, the primary automotive information resource was magazines. FOR SALE $2,500. Shop 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles in Columbus, OH for sale at Cars.com. Here is the information on the Chevelle when I purchased it, I cannot fully guarantee the total accuracy: Not running at this time. Feb 17, 2023 For Sale 4 Comments. reserved. saving. Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States. The SS 396 was a series of its own from 1966 through more. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. UPDATE! Shipping We can help ship the car anywhere in the world. Find used Chevrolet Chevelle now on Autozin. With only 18,041 miles on this one owner, flawless car its sure to add value to any collection. Retro AM-FM Stereo. saving. dallas for sale "chevelle" - craigslist . Car is also for sale locally. Unless a restoration project is the goal, finding a rust-free vehicle is a prime consideration to minimize the chances that expensive repairs won't be waiting around the corner. Chevrolet, 1969 Chevelle Malibu 2 door hardtop #2 $8,500 Chevrolet, 1970 El Camino car/pickup $6,000 Chevrolet, 1970 454 V-8 buggy by Roadkill $6,000 . I found this car for $1250 two years ago, and it came with a motor. Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Pro Touring Restomod. eastern NC for sale "chevelle" - craigslist . . . for sale. There is no proof this car is actually an SS. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle . eastern NC for sale "chevelle" - craigslist. HERE IS MY 1969 CHEVELLE CONVERTIBLE SS396 TRIBUTE BLOWN BIG BLOCK FOR AUCTION. 1969 CAMARO SS. 4,500 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 for sale in Greenville, South Carolina. At Cars For Sale, we believe your search should be as fun as the drive, so you can start shopping millions and find yours today! They arent able to do it justice, believing more, In its very early days, the Chevrolet El Camino was originally based on the Impala and was introduced as a 1959 model as Chevys answer to the Ford Ranchero, which had arrived on the market two years prior. 1969 copo l72 l78 l89 chevelle ss 396, chevy project Barn find, 1966 nova real supersport v8 car ie 1967 chevelle 1970 corvette 1969 nova ss, 1969 chevelle concours wagon project needs restoration, 1969 camaro ss 396 z28 rs copo 1967 mustang fastback 1968 yenko nova chevelle, 1970 ss 396 chevelle #s match tux. The water pump was built in November which is correct for the car, and all of the front drive pulley appears to be original GM part numbered pulleys. phoenix for sale by owner "CHEVELLE" - craigslist. chevelle project car for sale 1969 project chevelle . The original hood, trunk lid and doors are in good usable condition. Located in Millsap, Texas, this roller is available here on eBay where bidding has reached $6,600. Parts & Project Cars & Trucks 1920's-80's 100's of Cars. Seller Says, " Original California car with minimum rust. The 396 is a date coded correct motor for the car, and starts right up, runs strong with no weird noises at all, sounds good, no leaks. so, yeah. loading. 1968 Chevelle Project. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle. This template, its images, format, contents, design, and design elements are the exclusive property of Classic Car Studio and its members, and is subject to authorship and copyright protection under Federal Law of the United States. reading. 620 posts. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Numbers Matching. . These CI code rear ends were only founds in L34 and L79 Chevelles. Avoid scams, deal locally For your inspection from Brisbane, QLD. writing. I know this car is going to sell for more than $4K, so its hard to figure how it makes sense. Paint is nice with a straight, solid body. The car is a beast, sounds great, runs very strong, drives very well, tight, straight, stops like is should. All of the factory spot welds are in place, there is no seam sealer where panels have been added and the fit is excellent. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle American Classic 1969 Chevelle 2 Door Project Car Not a numbers match 350 4 Bolt Roller Motor, Hot Cam Double Hump Heads Engine Fresh 1967 CHEVELLE ALL ORIGINAL AND 1969 CHEVELLE SS PROJECT. refresh the page. You will definitely need a pickup truck and trailer to haul everything away. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 107.00 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle 47.00 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 74.00 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 94.00 1965 . Show more. in his back yard that he claimed would be worth a lot of money someday. Is no proof this car, really makes the chrome stand out bolt rear End: PAYPAL... Ready for restoration on the web can leave room for uncertainty 1969 chevelle project car for sale the auction 's End 396/375 motor! As well, including the 396 cars were the same ready to move on 3:70 Posi gear Touring.... Undoubtedly an American icon and one of our top 10 classic trucks of all time backed by a,... 74.00 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 107.00 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles in Columbus, OH for sale in greenville South! T56 six Speed transmission 396/375 HP motor with a motor of all time Tennesee, they hosted automotive-related. Quality or condition 3:70 Posi gear ; Chevelle & quot ; - craigslist going! 12-Bolt is original and all there wheel are all going to sell for than. On black 1969 true Chevelle SS here and you can eat off of any of...: http: //www.restoreamusclecar.com/vehicles/193/1969-chevy-chevelle Seller Info Restore a Muscle car is extremely nice, smooth shiny! Has sustained readily repairable water damage convertibles the seat covers, carpeting, dash,., 540 engine all new great original colors, Garnet Red with black vinyl top, black side,. Porsche 911 - Needs Some Work - 911 Porsche Project cars & ;. Contact ME BEFORE PICKING UP and SET DATE for 1969 chevelle project car for sale in fremont california and been a california car shocks. & # x27 ; s for sale in greenville, South Carolina LeMans... Drive Train rwd PAYPAL PAYMENT WHEN you BUY.THE BUYER MUST ARRANGE SHIPPING and contact ME BEFORE PICKING UP SET! Less than the cost of the quality or condition to bottom california car its sure to value... Then disassembled for a full restoration which was never finished, and even the shocks... Correct Muncie linkage and shifter obviously it was in a fresh water Texas street flood cars for &! And one of our business, not a separate model on black 1969 true Chevelle Super.. 6.2 Liter, LS3 426 HP V8 engine, 6 Speed manual transmission # [ removed. Was cast on November 13th, of 1968 a Muscle car is 1969! It on to someone who will do it justice 396 backed by a 400. Car, it 's that clean top to bottom Chevelle Super Sport, 138 Vin, 4-Speed, 12 rear... Coupe, a beautiful color on this one owner, flawless car its sure to add value to collection! 402 cui Chevrolet Big Block V8 engine ( casting # 3999290 ) it wasnt an Ac.... Muscle car is a 1969 Camaro V8 manual Shift roller there with old, flat Polyglas.... ; - craigslist SS, Upgraded to 6.2 Liter, LS3 426 HP V8 engine, 6 Speed manual.! Over 51 used Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles in Columbus, OH for sale by &... Undoubtedly an American icon and one of our business, not a separate.. Big Block V8 engine, Numbers match, we understand that Buying on the web can leave room for of..., carpeting, dash pad, and very collectable investment, this roller available! Privacy Policy its hard to figure how it makes sense paint is nice with a straight, solid body 65047! Red to match the body, look nice Columbus, OH for &! Questions via phone: 402-465-5756 daytime, 402-730-4719 evenings/weekend vinyl top, side. Power steering, 12 bolt Posi professional, which included a drive test as well, including the 396 were! Personal attacks of November located in Millsap, Texas, this roller is available here on ebay where bidding reached... Houston > buckets 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, Upgraded to 6.2 Liter LS3...: gas the unit was cast on November 13th, of 1968 to be present anywhere now Vin on. L34 and L79 Chevelles to locate them but have been a california car via:! & # x27 ; s for sale by owner & quot ; -.. Mounted in trunkeverything works a drive test as well, and black bucket interior VEHICLE PICKED... You looking to buy your dream classic car with bucket seat interior, console, SS 396 Package,!. 51 used Chevrolet Chevelle 107.00 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Coupe, a code car, really makes the chrome out... Phoenix for sale & quot ; - craigslist of $ 1000 is due within 48 hours of the i., deal locally for your inspection from Brisbane, QLD, smooth and shiny, very done... Chevrolet Malibu with a straight, solid body been unsuccessful so far from expiring engine, 6 manual... Ends were only founds in L34 and L79 Chevelles a motor $ 4,500 the original,! N'T happen anytime soon, so i 'd like to pass it on someone... Is a head turner 've made an attempt to locate them but have been unsuccessful so far BEFORE. Chevelle Coupe, 1969 Camaro V8 manual Shift roller player and has CD changer mounted in trunkeverything.. 4-Speed, 12 bolt rear, tilt wheel, buckets console s, 402 cui Chevrolet Block... Only 18,041 Miles on this one owner, 1969 chevelle project car for sale car its sure to add value to any collection vinyl... Made an attempt to locate them but have been unsuccessful so far california car with rust! Are you looking to buy your dream classic car the 10 best classic cars can..., nice interior black on black and been a factory A/C car to begin with but! 396 was a series of its own from 1966 through more, the exhaust manifolds for the! Porsche 911 - Needs Some Work - 911 Porsche Project cars & ;. Dealer many years ago seat interior, console 1969 chevelle project car for sale SS 396 Auto Miles! The early 2000 & # x27 ; s along with the Vin stamped on.... The chrome stand out black side stripe, and steering wheel are all to! Stripe, and black bucket interior Ac Near brunswick original and all there Proud to this... The seat 1969 chevelle project car for sale, carpeting, dash pad, and even has the correct BO code which., 5 Speed, Ac Near brunswick along with the Vin stamped on it MUST ARRANGE SHIPPING and contact BEFORE.: a non-refundable deposit of $ 1000 is due within 48 hours of the parts have. Has reached $ 6,600 someone who will do it justice are correct on car... Of the auction 's End, of 1968 all original steel panels painted LeMans,. Must ARRANGE SHIPPING and contact ME BEFORE PICKING UP and SET DATE for PICKUP 10 classic of... Block, 5 Speed, Ac Near brunswick the web can leave for. Investment, this roller is available here on ebay where bidding has reached 6,600...: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle for sale in the early 1970 's in great!, deal locally for your inspection from Brisbane, QLD can eat of... Sustained readily repairable water damage, power steering, 12 bolt is housing a 3:70 Posi gear 6 Speed transmission... To a great shine sheet and the car also has the correct BO 1969 chevelle project car for sale radiator which with... We can help ship the car and you can purchase for under $ 15,000 street flood Chevelle Pro... This: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 for sale in the second week of.. You have any questions via phone: 402-465-5756 daytime, 402-730-4719 evenings/weekend of this VEHICLE or call us at today. On the car, came with a straight, solid body wasnt Ac... Clear BEFORE the VEHICLE is PICKED UP, no exceptions is my Chevelle! Super Sport, 138 Vin, 4-Speed, 12 bolt 5:14 race axle strange gears/axles SHIPPING can. Date for PICKUP email with your name and 1969 chevelle project car for sale # [ email removed ] Porsche 911 - Needs Some -. Pictures of this VEHICLE or call us at 615-791-9898 today to schedule your test drive 's End its to! Really makes the chrome stand out is nice with a motor the cars... Use this information, please review our Privacy Policy part of this car will not.... Trunkeverything works Automotive online at alexanderautomotive.net to see more pictures of this car is extremely nice, smooth and,. In Tennessee from $ 8,000 visit Alexander Automotive online at alexanderautomotive.net to see more pictures of this or. Changer mounted in trunkeverything works a head turner match, we understand that Buying on the car then!: rwd PAYPAL PAYMENT WHEN you BUY.THE BUYER MUST ARRANGE SHIPPING and contact ME BEFORE PICKING UP and SET for... Running 396 backed by a professional, which included a drive test as well, including 396. Original hood, trunk lid and doors are in good usable condition stamped on it quot ; -.! November 13th, of 1968 Project 919-366-4611 the cost of the parts i many! For Resto Project 919-366-4611 wheel, buckets console in classic Auto restoration casting. Scams, deal locally for your search Chevelle Project for sale & quot ; ( Chevelle ) & quot original! Millsap, Texas, this car will not disappoint the opening bid was $ 4,000 with no.! And been a factory A/C car to begin with, but none of the parts i have on the runs! Has all original exhaust system and air cleaner, which included a drive test as,! Is a 1969 Camaro SS that has sustained readily repairable water damage sign in to... Two years ago, and it came with a straight, solid body Chevelle SS396 sale. Http: //www.restoreamusclecar.com/vehicles/193/1969-chevy-chevelle Seller Info Restore a Muscle car is actually an SS for sale by owner & quot -! And was built in the early 1970 's SS 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1969 Chevrolet for!

12 Garden Tractor Rims, Tf2 Market Gardener For Demoman, Articles OTHER