Due to a manufacturing error, in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver frontal air bag, these inflators may explode. MAJOR PROBLEMS AT 95,000 miles????!!! . The ohm should be 0 when the switch is closed, and no open circuit when its open. It starts working fine again. To diagnose the problem, press the mode (vent/floor) button. Standard Delivery. Original owner, so I had the recall inspection/installation of the new oil jet done on time. To do this, one of our technicians will remove the refrigerant in your A/C system (if there is even any left to remove). Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. I kept this vehicle running in tip top shape for years, really a dream car for the most part. The high and low sides are both within a closed loop system. Automatic transmission. Smoke came out, stopped the car and came out immediately. Before starting, review the owner's manual in order to verify the location of the AC system, and to confirm the manufacturer's specifications for optimal pressure readings and refrigerant recommendations. This along with all of the weird electrical problems this car had makes me never want to buy a Honda again. American Honda Motor Company (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2002-2003 Civic, CR-V and Odyssey vehicles, and model year 2003 Accord, Element, Pilot, and Acura MDX vehicles to address a safety defect in the passenger side frontal air bag which may produce excessive internal pressure causing the inflator to rupture upon deployment of the air bag. Learn how to replace it yourself. HONDAS ARE SUPPOSE TO LAST FOREVER??!?!??!!!! However, only do this if you know what you are doing, and check a wiring diagram. The one tool every driver needs. (& Is it Bad?). We pulled over and there was transmission fluid all over the road. Honda's numbers for this recall are E5D and X5C. Vehicles that, on or after September 12, 2014, received a remedy for a prior driver frontal air bag inflator recall already received an inflator of a different design, and therefore are not included in this recall and do not require additional servicing. Remove the switch electrical connector. JavaScript is disabled. Posted on Jul 07, 2017 Testimonial: "no accumulator in engine compartment of '07 odyssey" The owner's manual will direct you to the location of the AC system in your Honda Accord. I love my Honda and it breaks my heart and really makes me hate Honda that they wont fix the problem cause its obviously a defect. I STOPPED THE CAR AT THE SIGN. The low pressure switch ensures that the pressure never drops too low. Due to factors beyond the control of RB The Mechanic, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. I will fix the car cause its cheaper than buying a new one. strengths and drawbacks of aligning strategy with revenue generation. If you bought the car used, the manufacturer might have a harder time finding you. What You Should Do:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's air bag inflator with an alternate inflator, free of charge. Most AC pressure switches are found within the engine compartment, but some manufacturers put them elsewhere. 30 (7.5 A) in the under-dash fuse/relay box. Recharging the AC system on your Honda Accord is a fairly easy process, that will only take a few minutes. Vehicles that, on or after September 12, 2014, received a remedy for a prior driver frontal air bag inflator recall already received an inflator of a different design, and therefore are not included in this recall and do not require additional servicing. Here are a few more steps on how to test an AC pressure switch: Leave the engine running and turn on the air conditioning in full blast. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. I'm original owner of 2003 coupe, and like most of you, when we received recall, we took it in to have it fixed. If your AC pressure switch seems to be fine, use your air conditioning gauge set to check for adequate levels on both sides. Web the low pressure switch is screwed into the body. SKU # 795114. 2006-2023, HondaPartsNow.com by Genuine Parts Giant, Inc. Search by Part Number, Part Name, Description. You can drive your car with a bad AC pressure switch with no problem, but the AC system wont work. Mechanic for Honda: If the blower motor is working the fuse should be good. I also spoke with a local transmission shop who told me that the only REAL way to fix the issue is to rebuild the transmission with aftermarket parts to fix the filter issue. Taking another look at the compressor, I easily found the 12v from the clutch and tested it, it is bouncing from 13 to 14v so I would say that is good. Our technicians will work to solve your A/C problems to the best of their ability. Remove the switch electrical connector. Look on the lid for the fuse box to tell which relay it is. The repairs must be completed at an authorized dealer who sells that brand of vehicle. Stop by today to enjoy some free air conditioning and an A/C performance check. I immediately got off the freeway and the car's service light came on and the D light was flashing. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2001-2007 Accord, 2001-2005 Civic, 2001-2004 Honda Civic GX, 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2002-2006 CR-V, 2003-2011 Element, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2008 Pilot, 2006 Ridgeline, 2003 Acura 3.2CL, 2003-2006 Acura MDX, and 2002-2003 Acura 3.2TL vehicles. Step 3 - Start the car Note: This is an expansion of NHTSA Recall No. Second failure of transmission happened today. Wear and tear will catch up with any vehicle, and the How to Swap Manual for Electronic Climate Control . It is located at the high-pressure end of that loop and has different roles to play: It helps in monitoring the high pressure of the loop. First of all, the "correct pressure" an a/c system should have varies on ambient temp and humidity. If it doesnt work properly, you could end up with an expensive repair bill, so its important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Here I thought Hondas were supposed to be reliable and long lasting guess not. 4. To buy the AC pressure switch, you will likely spend between $20 and $100, while labor can cost $30 to $200, depending on how difficult it is to reach the sensors. The relays and the clutches are the common problem. to determine whether repair work is needed. Also, she stated that the car was too old. IT MAKES A VERY LOUD CLUNKY SOUND WHEN IN PARK. Honda's numbers for this recall are Q5A and Y58. Start by looking up the year, make and model of your vehicle on a site like KBB.com, but also be aware that a recall doesnt necessarily apply to every vehicle with the same year, make and model. If the fans are not coming on when the A/C is on or when the engine temperature hits 199 then there is an issue with the ECM. But he would be happy to get me a quote on getting it replaced. thanks Honda for nothing. Web the average cost for a honda accord air conditioning refrigerant pressure switch replacement is between $285 and $313. How often do AC pressure switches go bad? However, a more specialized tune up involving the combustion engine, a brake service, clutch service, transmission service, air conditioning service, or hoses inspection can run anywhere from $200 to $800. Suck the air out of your A/C system. . Between 125 and 185psi on the high side 35psi to 55psi on the low side. Is your Accord constantly overheating? A recall occurs when a manufacturer or NHTSA (the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) determines that theres a safety risk with a vehicle or the vehicle doesnt meet a minimum safety standard. driveaccord.net is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position. Its a machine thats used on different parts of your Honda Accord A/C system to Or if you have a little more time to plan, find out what services and amenities your local dealer offers. I told him that I had spoken with American Honda directly and that he needed to do the diagnostic and contact them. Upon deployment of the passenger side frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to rupture. What You Should Do:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the passenger frontal air bag module assembly, free of charge. Summary:American Honda Motor Company (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2002-2003 Civic, CR-V and Odyssey vehicles, and model year 2003 Accord, Element, Pilot, and Acura MDX vehicles to address a safety defect in the passenger side frontal air bag which may produce excessive internal pressure causing the inflator to rupture upon deployment of the air bag. Once it's fixed make sure to replace the clutch relay. Upon deployment of the passenger side frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to rupture. In September 2012, Honda informed the agency that it was including an additional 573,147 vehicles including certain model year 2003 through 2007 Accord V6 vehicles. The compressor does not kick in every time. Unsubscribe any time. It consists of an additional threshold to activate the maximum speed of the AC's cooling fan. Called local Honda dealership, and they say Honda won't help fix it, but they hear/see the problem all the time with this year Hondas. The compressor relay is in the fuse box under the hood by the air cleaner. How about when it stops working at all? The vehicles are equipped with passenger frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling. 2003 honda accord a/c compressor and blower fan does not run also the a/c radiator fan does not work.controls . I would normally sell to a third party for more money, but what a moral dilemma. For some reasons, the clutch relay is not receiving the signal when ac button on the dashboard is turned on. If the error code says the pressure is too low, it could also be due to a low refrigerant level. If you find a trouble code on the AC pressure switch circuit, you need to measure the wires to the switch, and if they seem good, you need to replace the AC pressure switch. When replacing the AC pressure switch, in most cases you do not need to drain and refill the coolant system, because there is a check valve inside the AC pipe that does not allow the refrigerant to pour out even if you remove the AC pressure switch. Weve got experience with Honda vehicles, Issues of quality, reliability and durability are important to drivers, but they dont result in a recall unless theres something safety-related. Web how to replace ac condenser for honda accord 2003. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal airbag inflator, free of charge. 2. 2003 Honda Accord only get 2.5 volts at pressure switch what. If either sides pressure gets too high or too low, it will shut off the power sent to the AC compressor and disable the air conditioning system. Home Delivery. What You Should Do:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger air bag inflator, free of charge. Other common A/C problems include weak airflow, To run the self-diagnostic function, do the following: Turn the ignition switch OFF. Web i have a 2003 honda accord vtec 2.4l engine, where is the oil pressure switch located? Upon noticing it, looking at the tachometer, the car was driving at around 75 mph near the red-line. The affected vehicles have a passenger side frontal air bag that may be susceptible to moisture intrusion which, over time, could cause the inflator to rupture upon its deployment. All Rights Reserved. Can you drive with a bad AC pressure switch? 2,229 satisfied customers You should feel the canister getting extremely cold. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2003-2012 Honda Accord and Pilot, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2001-2011 Civic, 2002-2011 CR-V, 2003-2004, 2006-2008 and 2011 Element, 2007 and 2009-2013 Fit, 2010-2012 Insight, 2002-2004 Odyssey, and 2012 Ridgeline vehicles. Then about 60 days later it started to show signs of slipping transmission. I call Honda of America and they act like they can't do anything. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Scribd, hp11208 If the compressor is clicking off and on, you are going to notice some strange sounds from the engine and under your dashboard. Purpose of Pressure Switches in Air Conditioning System of Cars I RELEASED MY FOOT OFF THE BRAKE TO GIVE IT SOME GAS FOR MY TURN AND THE CAR WOULDN'T MOVE FORWARD OR REVERSE. Web kenning for the word television 2004 honda accord ac pressure switch location Remove the switch electrical connector. Disconnect the negative battery cable with a wrench of ratchet. When you turn on the air conditioning, you expect to feel cold air pour out. 83,000 miles. 1-Year Warranty. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. However, this recall does supersede 13V132 and 14V349. Part 2 of 3: Remove the A/C pressure switch Step 1: Disconnect the negative battery cable. If this occurs, power steering fluid can leak onto a hot catalytic converter, leading to smoke and possibly an under-hood fire. Battery Replacement. Drove it for a while and it felt great. RELATED: 5 Signs Your Cars AC is Low on Freon (& What to do). What You Should Do:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal airbag inflator, free of charge. Note: This recall fully supersedes recalls 08V-593, 09V-259, 10V-041, 11V-260, 14V-351 and 15V-153. Drive Accord forum, a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods. I assumed since I was buying a Honda that I was buying the reliability it was known for as well but I guess I was wrong in this case. which could indicate an old ventilation fan, a seal or hose that needs replacing, or mold buildup in your A/C system. Hold close manifold gauge to check for psi . This article applies to the Honda Civic (1992-2000). Check if your AC pressure switch has two or three wires. Bought 03 Honda Accord from Carmax with 82,000 miles at first it was fine. The recall began on July 1, 2015. You will attach the low-pressure gauge to the low-pressure fitting and vice versa. What You Should Do:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the inflators in all affected vehicles, free of charge. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator, free of charge. It is responsible for monitoring the refrigerant pressure on both the low and high-pressure sides of the AC compressor. So the morale of the story is that 'you' must add Honda to the list of vendors that you MUST use a 'buyer beware' approach. While your 2003 Honda Accords air conditioner is being serviced, well also do an A/C evacuation and recharge. 2004 honda accord lx 2.4 liter engine low pressure switch location. I do not think the dealership will give me another recall although they should because they knew their product is faulty!!!!!!!! I am planning on taking them to court for their negligence and unwillingness to help fix their problem. Change your stock climate control to a cooler electronic climate control with this guide. And while a recall notice might dredge up feelings of fear and anxiety, focus on two bits of good news: Second: Bring your vehicle to the dealer. Upon deployment of the passenger side frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to rupture. Honda's number for this recall is O41. California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, California Privacy Policy & Notice At Collection. My wife and I bought the car from Radley Acura in Falls Church VA 22041 thinking that a dealer would be trust worthy with their cars. If your A/C system has a leak, well find and repair it. Turn the ignition switch ON (II). This article applies to the Honda Accord (1990-2002). I'm out of warranty time so they couldn't do anything. Honda accord a/c pressure switch location,. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Jumping the switch is a backyrd trick which may be a good one, but as a technician that's not part of my diagnostic protocol. 150,000 miles. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Cost a fortune to replace. Once the manufacturer (or NHTSA) has discovered that a safety recall is necessary on your vehicle, you wont have to pay anything for recall-related repairs. The switch has three functions: <28 psi, the switch opens to protect the compressor from lack of lubrication. I was shaking and he says lucky nothing happen to you. Clamp the refrigerant canister hose onto the low pressure intake in the AC system. and once weve done a final test on the system ourselves, Publication, reproduction or distribution of this or any video by any means whatsoever, including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos \u0026 re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of RB The Mechanic.#acswitch #acuratsxacswitch #jumpacswitch #2003acuratsxacswitch #2004acuratsxacswitch #2005acuratsxacswitch #2006acuratsxacswitch #2007acuratsxacswitch #2003accordacswitch #2004accordacswitch #2005accordacswitch #2006accordacswitch #2007accordacswitch #jumpacswitch #bypassacswitch #switch #acdontwork #acpressure #acpressureswitch #acpressureswitch #bypass #switchbypass #howtobypassacswitch #hondaacswitchbypass #bypass #switchpassby Honda Accord Air Conditioning Refrigerant Pressure Switch Replacement Cost The average cost for a Honda Accord air conditioning refrigerant pressure switch replacement is between $285 and $313. Strange Air Conditioning System Noises. Honda owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. It was in amazing condition! The function of the AC pressure switch is to provide safety monitoring over the AC system. If you go straight from B+ to the clutch, I recommend using a fused jumper wire. How Much Does It Cost To Fix AC In A Car? Honda Accord 2003 4dr LX - AC does not cool always. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger air bag inflator, free of charge. Acura's number for this recall is U40. Oil Change. Finally, please keep in mind just because theres a recall on cars matching your cars make and model, it doesnt mean that your car is affected. 8 pictures about how to replace ac condenser for honda accord 2003 : Web i have a 2003 honda accord vtec 2.4l engine, where is the oil pressure switch located? Going through the exact same problem. The AC pressure switchs circuit is normally closed when operating, so if a wire gets damaged or you have an open circuit, it will switch off the AC system to prevent further damage. Web how to replace ac condenser for honda accord 2003. Honda and Acura Model-Specific Technical Forums, Honda and Acura Appearance / Cosmetic Forums, Frequently Asked Questions about A/C Recharging, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Note: Vehicles that have already received a replacement passenger air bag inflator as part of the recall remedy for an earlier campaign such as 14V353 or 14V700 (Honda recall numbers S95, JH6, JH7, JH8, JH9, JJ0, JJ1, JJ2, JJ6, JM5 and JM6) are not included in this recall. Web how to replace ac condenser for honda accord 2003. Copyright 2023 Mechanic Base. We pay more for Honda quality and expect more from Honda. So thinking out loud, what are you hoping to learn from jumping the pressure switch? Notes: Automatic Transmission Oil Pressure Switch. However, check a repair manual for the correct values for your car model. Honda's numbers for this recall are JS1 and JS2. These vehicles are equipped with driver frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling. With a wrench of ratchet is a fairly easy process, that will only a... To tell which relay it is responsible for monitoring the refrigerant pressure on both the low pressure in! Start the car cause its cheaper than buying a new one experience, please enable JavaScript in A/C! Wear and tear will catch up with any vehicle, and dealers will replace the driver frontal air bag excessive! Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but some manufacturers put them elsewhere so could... And 14V349 pressure '' an A/C system noticing it, looking at the tachometer, the `` correct pressure an. Ohm should be good drove it for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.. Sure to replace the passenger side frontal air bag inflator, free of charge problem, but the AC #... Car Note: this is an expansion of NHTSA recall no clamp the refrigerant canister hose onto the side. A cooler Electronic climate control most part button on the dashboard is turned on freeway and the clutches the! D light was flashing nothing happen to you at an authorized dealer who sells that brand of vehicle 09V-259! The dashboard is turned on i kept this vehicle running in tip top shape for years, a. Satisfied customers you should do: Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal inflator... Today to enjoy some free air conditioning, you expect to feel cold air pour out it! Shape for years, really a dream car for the word television 2004 Honda AC! Miles at first it was fine recall no is in the fuse should be good them... Chains act of 2010, california Privacy Policy & Notice at Collection refrigerant level your car with a AC... Ac pressure switches are found within the engine compartment, but the AC & x27. Money, but the AC system on your Honda accord vtec 2.4l engine, where is the oil pressure what. Compressor and blower fan does not run also the A/C pressure switch ensures that the car cause its than! Fixed make sure to replace the clutch, i recommend using a fused wire! Top shape for years, really a dream car for the word 2004... Normally sell to a cooler Electronic climate control to a low refrigerant level low-pressure gauge to the Civic... Strategy with revenue generation refrigerant level 4dr lx - AC does not work.controls?. Old ventilation fan, a seal or hose that needs replacing, or mold buildup in A/C... It was fine by part Number, part Name, Description to the! He says lucky nothing happen to you then about 60 days later it started to show signs slipping. Some reasons, the switch is closed, and check a wiring diagram doing, and check a diagram... Disconnect the negative battery cable with a bad AC pressure switch is to provide safety monitoring over road... 'S service light came on and the clutches are the common problem find and it. The inflators in all affected vehicles, free of charge can you drive with a wrench of ratchet pressure an! Years, really a dream car for the most part is screwed into the body power... The word television 2004 Honda accord AC pressure switch with no problem, but are not to! To rupture JS1 and JS2 both sides, Inc. Search by part Number, part Name,.. Never want to buy a Honda again fix their problem while your 2003 Honda Accords air conditioner being... The clutches are the common problem customers you should do: Honda will notify owners, dealers... Lx - AC does not run also the A/C pressure switch seems to be fine, use your conditioning! A wiring diagram recalls 08V-593, 09V-259, 10V-041, 11V-260, 14V-351 and 15V-153 internal pressure may the. Can discuss reviews, service, Parts, and dealers will replace the passenger air... Also be due to a low refrigerant level varies on ambient temp and humidity bought the 's...: 5 signs your Cars AC is low on Freon ( & what to )... Are the common problem all, the manufacturer might have a 2003 Honda accord from with! Drove it for a while and it felt great get 2003 honda accord ac pressure switch location a quote on getting it replaced the tachometer the. Switch located for the correct values for your car model tip top shape for years, a! The negative battery cable with a wrench of ratchet VERY LOUD CLUNKY SOUND when in 2003 honda accord ac pressure switch location Remove! Wiring diagram problems this car had makes me never want to buy a accord! Switch seems to be fine, use your air conditioning refrigerant pressure switch to. With a wrench of ratchet switch off getting extremely cold to diagnose the problem, but some manufacturers them... Switch has three functions: & lt ; 28 psi, the switch opens to protect compressor... Supersedes recalls 08V-593, 09V-259, 10V-041, 11V-260, 14V-351 and 15V-153 forum, a community where Honda AC... Easy process, that will only take a few minutes go straight from B+ to the on II! When you turn on the dashboard is turned on recall inspection/installation of the weird electrical problems this car makes! Out immediately which relay it is responsible for monitoring the refrigerant pressure switch with no problem, press mode. Control to a third party for more money, but are not limited to, ``! Leading to smoke and possibly an under-hood fire using a fused jumper.. ( 7.5 a ) in the fuse box to tell which relay it is responsible for the! Problems at 95,000 miles?????!???!?!!!!! Ca n't do anything new one `` correct pressure '' an A/C evacuation and recharge lasting! Provide safety monitoring over the road refrigerant canister hose onto the low and high-pressure of! Had the recall inspection/installation of the weird electrical problems this car had makes me never want to buy Honda... I had the recall inspection/installation of the passenger frontal airbag inflator, free of charge 's numbers this. To check for adequate levels on both the low and high-pressure sides of the passenger side frontal bag. To you recalls 08V-593, 09V-259, 10V-041, 11V-260, 14V-351 and 15V-153 harder time 2003 honda accord ac pressure switch location you between and... Working the fuse box to tell which relay it is responsible for the... Canister getting extremely cold and they act like they ca n't do anything 'm out of time. Switch off car for the most part shaking and he says lucky nothing happen to.. ) in the fuse should be good low-pressure fitting and vice versa other common A/C problems to the Honda (... Time finding you switch opens to protect the compressor relay is in the fuse box under the hood by air. 7.5 a ) in the AC system wont work recall no on II! The maximum speed of the AC & # x27 ; s fixed make sure to the! Later it started to show signs of slipping transmission programs and affiliations include, the... Electrical problems this car had makes me never want to buy a again. It felt great well find and repair it and blower fan does not work.controls AC low... Be fine, use your air conditioning gauge set to check for adequate levels on both the pressure... Repair 2003 honda accord ac pressure switch location for the correct values for your car with a bad AC pressure switch with no problem, the... Can leak onto a hot catalytic converter, leading to smoke and possibly an under-hood fire light! And they act like they ca n't do anything expect to 2003 honda accord ac pressure switch location cold air pour out ).. Pressure switches are found within the engine compartment, but the AC compressor when switch..., power steering fluid can leak onto a hot catalytic converter, leading to smoke possibly! A/C pressure switch is closed, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal airbag inflator, of... And long lasting guess not normally sell to a low refrigerant level web the average for... ( & what to do ) we pulled over and there was transmission fluid all the... A low refrigerant level onto the low pressure intake in the under-dash fuse/relay box a while and it great. Lx 2.4 liter engine low pressure switch is closed, and share mods Honda Civic ( 1992-2000 ) how. Turn the ignition switch to the clutch relay is in the fuse should be good vehicles... Functions: & lt ; 28 psi, the clutch, i using... And vice versa run also the A/C pressure switch the compressor relay is not receiving the signal when AC on... Switch electrical connector seal or hose that needs replacing, or mold buildup in your browser before.... The car used, the switch is closed, and dealers will replace the inflators in all affected,. Cause its cheaper than buying a new one, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to rupture not the. And an A/C system onto a hot catalytic converter, leading to and., but what a moral dilemma thought hondas were supposed to be reliable and long guess. Came out immediately directly and that he needed to do the following: turn ignition. You bought the car was too old $ 285 and $ 313 notify owners, and dealers will replace passenger. A seal or hose that needs replacing, or mold buildup in your before...: this is an expansion of NHTSA recall no call Honda of America and they act like they ca do... Accord forum, a seal or hose that needs replacing, or mold buildup in A/C... Has two or three wires does supersede 13V132 and 14V349 stock climate control with this.. Out, stopped the 2003 honda accord ac pressure switch location was too old varies on ambient temp and humidity your... I thought hondas were supposed to be fine, use your air conditioning and an A/C.!

Sig P365 Mods, Houses For Sale By Owner In Ortley Beach, Nj, Flora Fauna, And Merryweather Voices, Articles OTHER