Everything about my Honda is perfect I love it! I also noticed the roof lining of the car has been coming apart very easily in hot weather. The coupes drivetrain loses cylinder deactivation and its EPA mileage drops to 17/26 mpg but it has strong acceleration at any rpm. ft. in the coupe. TRIM Original MSRP. Thats competitive with the segment, but the cars backseat folds in a single piece rather than the 60/40 split most competing backseats offer. Third Honda I have owned. My Accord has 96k miles with NO problems, ever. . The resulting opening is small, and you wont be able to accommodate lengthy cargo, Standard safety features include six airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system. Messed up my whole plan of my final T-Belt repair happening at 270k (every 90k), which are the real biggie repairs for this and most cars. That's the only thing I would say I do not like about this car. I have 230 k on my 1998 2.3 vtec accord and it runs better the a lot of new cars. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Another common problem is excessive oil consumption. AutoNation Hyundai Tempe (6 mi away) Home delivery*. One major positive to me financially is that repair cost on my accord vs Mercedes are a lot more economically and easier to achieve. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Is It Better to Buy a Used or New. 2011 Honda accord. I give me great gas mileage. No complaints at all. Ive had very few problems with the car that werent my fault: passenger side power door lock; water-pump failure 40k mi after doing standard timing belt/water-pump replacement at 90k (didnt use Honda parts to save money - that worked out pretty well!). The Accord EX and EX-L can be equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 good for 271 hp and 254 lb-ft of torque (251 with the manual-equipped coupe). Had about 125k ish on the odometer when purchased, coming up on 143k now with absolutely zero issues. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Thanks to aerodynamic tweaks, engine friction reductions and revised transmission gearing, the four-cylinder Accord now has an EPA rating of 23 city/34 highway, a rise of about 2 mpg that takes the Accord to the top of the fuel economy chart for family sedans. As long as you keep up with maintenance and note any odd noises/problems to your mechanic as they happen, you should be able to drive it until youre bored with it, or it gets totaled in an accident, or rusts out from under you. If I didn't get me to my destination, then I would consider it to be a piece of junk car. I would definitely make this car a first car for someone who is not experienced with driving I like the color of my car as well it is a nice white color. Not bad for a car I paid off in 3.5 yrs and have been driving without payments since Jan 2000. It is very reliable. Its tempting to let that stuff like that slide on an older car because relative to its book value it doesnt always make sense to fix them, but letting your car lapse into heapdom is more likely to kill it than anything mechanical. Controls are easy to configure, and you get decent mileage! The black leather interior looks sporty and upscale. It is very affordable because it is an older car but still will last a long time. With navigation, the Accord sedan and coupe both top out around $32,000. Highly recommended. I will never buy a Honda again. 2007 Honda Accord Review: Expensive And Dependable With A Long Life Expectancy Alex Showalter Feb 25, 2022 2007 is a good year for the Honda Accord, with a lifespan of up to 300,000 miles and no mechanical problems. Thank you for your attempt to answer my question. Ill take that over an indecisive transmission, regardless of how many gears it has. There are not any USB plugs. I have had it for three years, and I have had only one problem with it. All the features it has is very enjoyable to me. I also like the cruise control allowing me to save gas, being a broke student it helps a lot in the long run. Overall, the Accord is the better choice between the two. It runs smoothly, seats are comfortable, check engine light came on (was told it was the Cadillac converter so it will not pass an emissions inspection), multi-disk CD player is nice so I do not have to change out CDs while driving, nice midsize 4 door car. The repair was costly, but in my experience with Hondas, I am confident it will have been a one-off. The acculturation on my car is very well. Required fields are marked *. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. Most importantly their affordable and dependable. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a Maybe it was better new. It runs smoothly! The 2011 Honda Accord LX trims and SE are powered by a 2.4-liter inline-4 engine that produces 177 horsepower and 161 pound-feet of torque. 4.32 Owner Reviews 922 Models & Specs 12 Exterior (28) Interior (29) Colors (16) The Good The handling is tight and sporty. (It bears mentioning that the Sonata and Optima both offer turbocharged four-cylinders with V-6-like acceleration and an impressive, The Sonata and Optima both fare better in that regard, but if a silent cabin and isolating ride are No. Routine filter changes, oil changes, and tire rotations can go a long way to boost your cars mileage and ensure consistent performance. And my Delco battery failed after about 1 year, replaced under warranty, so it happens. I change all the fluids (except power steering) every 6 months though to give it the best chance of survival possible. Six-cylinder models add dual exhaust pipes and fog lights the latter to good effect, as the front bumpers on four-cylinder models have an oddly sculpted blank space where the lights would otherwise go. The SE has decent leather upholstery, but the doors have embarrassingly cheap molded plastic inserts. The vehicles and the percentage of them showing at least 200,000 miles 1. The 2011 Accord is a midsize car offered as either a coupe or a sedan and it is similar in size to its rivals. The Accord coupe has a folding seat but doesnt get the pass-through, and it drops cargo volume to 11.9 cubic feet. It is comfortable on gas. The brakes work very well. They last for a long time and their dealerships always do their best and go out of their way to help the customer. But just how many miles will a Honda Accord last you? Its just that the rest of the cars get worn out. Air bag recalls and o2 sensor issues once the car hit 75k miles. Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, 3.6% 3. Honda in general is a good company they make long last cars and they are generally inexpensive to fix. Alex is an automotive enthusiast with over 15 years of experience in the used car market. In this article, we will take a brief look at Honda Accords lifespan and other related information. Do not go shopping with this car theres no space. However, some believe its effective shelf life can go well beyond that mark as well. used and CPO 2011 Accords listed for sale in your area, with list The good thing about Honda's is that their imports so if any part goes bad it is always easy to find a new part that is affordable as well. Timely servicing and maintenance is the ideal way to maintain optimal mileage of your Honda Accord. The 2011 Honda Accord offers six unique trims with around $2,000 separating base LX from top-end EX-L. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. Sound system is incredible stock, with an 8 inch shallow throw sub in the rear deck. The pedal delivers a confident, linear sensation that makes it easy to fine-tune your stops. The Honda Accord has been one the of main front runners in its category for the past few decades, and its easy to see why. The car includes some useful features like seat heaters, motion detectors and things like that. My Honda is great, I did not like it at first but after a year it grew on me, I would not trade it for the world, it's very dependable, spacious and lots of trunk space. If you dont want to have to worry about any repair bills or issues, then going with a 2021 Honda Accord is an exceptional choice. Highs genuinely fun to drive, sport models come with a six-speed manual, intuitive infotainment system. For example, the 2003 model year Accords have a lot of complaints filed on Car Complaints due to a well-known automatic transmission failure, however, the complaints decrease during the subsequent years until 2008. Learn More #2: Damaged Condenser 2011 Accord Average Cost to Fix: $700 I love how it has a sunroof. It boasts an upscale cabin, ample passenger space, and agile handling. Don't expect to take this car off-road unless you want it to complain the entire way It is fantastic on gas. And yet the Accord used to leave a more lasting impression with us. A Honda dealer will charge almost $300 for a timing belt and water pump (prices I've seen are $105 (belt) and $190 (WP)) plus the labor costs. Take them to a tire place for install and programming. EX-L V6 Accord Coupe is Upscale, Sporty, Reliable and Even Hot! The sedan comes in LX, LX-P, SE, EX and EX-L trim levels, while the coupe comes in LX-S, EX and EX-L trims. One, its big. Most notably, fuel economy is up thanks to revised aerodynamics plus tweaks to the engines and transmissions. Louder road noise. It apparently is a wiring issue within the car regarding the input. Fortunately, even if you went with an older model Accord, then you can expect the up-keep for it to be on the cheaper side. I agree with ksills. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. The seats are very hard to move forward and back with the bar under the seat. Check out Honda lease specialsCheck out Honda Accord lease specials. The 2011 Honda Accord's five-year estimated costs for gas, insurance, maintenance, and repairs come to nearly $25,300, which is on the high side for the class. Stop signs cannot be seen at a safe distance without using brights. EX-L models get proper leather door inserts; why the cost-cutting ogre pried them out of the SE, I dont know. The EX-L adds automatic headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, Bluetooth, a seven-speaker upgraded sound system, satellite radio and the option of a navigation system with voice control and a rearview camera. When it was new it had a retail price of $21,380 to $31,930. 2023 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. The 2011 Accord Crosstour has a six-cylinder engine, which is the same engine in the 2011 Accord sedan and coupe. We perform routine maintenance. The EX adds or supplants LX-P equipment with 17-inch alloys, a more powerful four-cylinder engine, a sunroof, heated mirrors, power-adjustable driver lumbar, upgraded interior trim, a six-CD changer and a USB audio jack. The look is definitely Accord, but much much sportier than the sedan version. The first generation Honda Accords price tag was somewhere around $3,995. The Accord also received the top overall score of five stars in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations revamped 2011 side-impact tests, which are more stringent than in past years. When it comes to interior materials the Honda is a bit better, but the quality is very close. The 2014 Honda Accord problems and recalls cover faulty ignition switch, corroded driveshaft, and defective battery sensor. It is very safe and has the best rates in safety. Honda has made some slight changes to the convoluted climate controls found on navigation-equipped models this year, but the Accord's center stack continues to be plagued by far too many buttons. I wouldnt claim to own a 93. Good fuel efficiency, dependability & great for space. The current-generation Accord (it debuted in 2008) is the biggest yet, offering the most accommodating interior in its class. The seventh generation features a V-6 six-speed manual transmission for its coupe variant for the first time. The 2011 Honda Accord offers three engines: two hardy but rather weak 2.4L inline-fours and a near-perfect 3.5L V6. Price was about 1/2 what Honda dealer wanted and $$ was tight for me at the time. For most cars 48,000 miles would be about 4 years, the typical life of many batteries. Can't wait to dump mine. Then along comes a relatively minor repair and you just cant bring yourself to (for example) pay $600 to change the alternator on a car thats got so many other little annoyances. If it is well taken care of then it can last anywhere froM200,000 miles to over 400,000 miles or longer. Heated seats and smooth driving and the car lasts a long time. However, remember that great mileage is the end-result of taking proper care of your Accord every-step-of-the-way. It was my very first purchase of a car and has exceeded all my expectations for the use of it. A roomy cabin and decent gas mileage will earn the Accord a lot of buyers, but the traditional benefits of Honda ownership dont appear to be here in force. sale near. It also included a new 3-liter Honda Accord with a V-6 engine. Its exceptional mileage makes it a true standout from the rest of the competition. New for the 2011 model year is updated engine software improving fuel efficiency. Features in the vehicle, on the drivers side where the gas and mph, it lets you know when you need your maintenance check up, oil change etc. All I see are posts about everyone having issues with this car. This prediction is based on Honda's brand history and the previous generation of the Accord.. A five-speed manual is standard. It has the best gas mileage and is very dependable and easy to drive. There are so many good things about the accord. My car is great on gas and is super efficient. Hate the headlights, too. Trees begin producing fruits sometime during their . Has great gas mileage cannot say anything bad about this car! Super reliable and great on gas. The changes dont improve that, and the trunk reflectors add clutter to what was once a clean design. I have been satisfied with the company since I have bought my first car. Equally impressive is the backseat: Theres room to stretch out, and the seat is large enough and high enough for most adults to have ample thigh support. I like the space the car has, it is really comfortable while driving and it has shown to be of great quality. I love my car, not really any problems. Quality interior materials with lots of passenger room. Another competitor is the Mazda6. Overall great car and excellent mileage. I currently own and drive a 2011 Honda accord, it is my first and only car that has been pretty solid since the date of purchase. 2011 Honda accord is a fine car to buy and functions well. It is a reliable car even with high miles, it will still run very well. As this car has your basic everything. I think the discussion involved whether the OPs battery was destroyed by phantom draw. Windshield Wiper Washer System Inspection. Honda's will last forever. My engine and tranny are bullet proof as far as I'm concerned. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. My gas is well. Dodge. The second-best-selling sedan in America, the Accord is still worth your consideration, particularly given the 2011 models improved gas mileage. I like the black color and streak lines. Quiet and comfy, the Accord is not. Technology is more ergonomic in the Mazda, but that does not help it win out. Also, make sure you use the right engine oil as specified in the manual, and change oil and filter every 3000 to 5000 miles depending on your driving pattern; more frequently for city driving. Go. The difference in tuning becomes apparent only when merging onto the highway or pushing the car hard on hilly terrain. Furthermore, I have replaced the fluids such as transmission, steering fluid, and brake fluid. Great audio and great for road trips. That way, I could have gone all the way to 350k and beyond without (knock on wood) any further major repairs. A rather uninspired design with an abundance of buttons doesn't do it any favors. Parts cost on average $24.44 - $29.87, and services cost $106.20 - $129.80. 2011 Honda Accord trim comparison Price comparisons for Used 2011 Honda Accord trim styles: Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. Your 8th Gens still have a lot of original owners, some at 2nd ownership, and a few at 3+. Less cargo space than others in its class. Repair costs are reasonable and you do not have to take it to a special repair place. This car has a habit of sliding in the rain or wet roads after stepping on the gas pedal at a stop light, the windows fog up easily especially the back window and with no windshield wiper in the rear, you can not see out the back window. year to help you gain confidence about one of your largest purchase decisions. Engine oil change capacity (including filter): 3.5 US qt (3.3 ,2.9 Imp qt) Engine Coolant Refer to the primary owner's manual for engine coolant . 4cyl Automatic. The V-6 Altima and Camry, in particular, pack more power. And the late 80s & early 90s have some reliability issues. New Audi A6 for Sale in New Smyrna Beach, FL, New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Brookline, MA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Love my 2011 Honda coupe. Theres also an Accord coupe and an Accord Crosstour wagon; the Crosstour is, At least Hondas drivetrain is efficient: With a fuel-saving cylinder deactivation system, the V-6 Accord sedan gets an EPA-estimated 24 mpg in combined city/highway gas mileage. EX coupe, I4 engine, 5 speed manual transmission With a starting price over $21,000, the Accord is not particularly cheap. The brake is sticky/jumpy, I do not like that. If your annual mileage matches that of the average American driver at about 14,000 miles per year, then you could realistically expect your Accord to last anywhere from 18 to 21 years. My brother still has his 1987 Acoord, and the major repairs, (other than wear items such as brakes)have included the A/C compressor, clutch, and some suspension work. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make tcarstar, 01/08/2011. I also own a 2005 Honda. Thanks, No car- not even the mighty Honda Accord, can survive 5 years of Jiffy Lube "top offs" of "lowest bidder brand" power steering fluid, "one type fits all" transmission fluid, low quality oil filters, etc. I love how many miles per gallon I can get being able to drive with half a tank and make it. Standard features on the base, stick-shift LX sedan include power windows and locks, cruise control, air conditioning and a CD stereo with an auxiliary jack and steering-wheel audio controls. Too me its ugly and just weird arrangement. The ninth generation was a complete design refresh. The second impression is that others have leapfrogged the Accord in quality and seating comfort. The top-of-the-line motor only available in the EX models is the 3.5L V6 with 271 horsepower. No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use. I purchased my 2011 Honda Accord EXL V6 on 10/9/10 from AutoWest Honda. Its acceleration is also a bit underwhelming, with a five-speed automatic transmission doing duty here when most competing models now offer snappier six-speeds. This vehicle would be good for those who may have just started a family, or have a big dog who can take up a whole back seat. The 93 body style was no good. Leather interior is beautiful. Eight of the recalls are for airbag inflators affecting nearly every car on the market. I love Honda but it is has to be the four door. Verdict among family sedans, the Honda accord is number one. I have no complaints although starting to want a newer model. Since were 8 years later, I wonder how @mojo_s_mini is doing. The best part of my car is the gas mileage. The service guy at the deal said that these "Eco" battery has life span of 3 years. It is unsafe to drive at night in rural areas. While the critical periodic maintenance the others mentioned is obviously the main thing, its also very important that you dont neglect less important stuff. It is a very reliable car, comfortable for long trips, great gas mileage on long trips and decent mileage just driving around in the city. "What midsize sedan should I buy?" Where the Accord misses the mark is with an infotainment system that is difficult to use, and less cargo space than its competitors. The EX version of this engine . The resulting opening is small, and you wont be able to accommodate lengthy cargo and a rear passenger, unless your cargo fits through the narrow pass-through behind the center armrest. In Edmunds performance testing, an automatic-equipped LX-P went from zero to 60 mph in 9.1 seconds, which is on the slow side for this class. I do not like the crushed velvet interior. I imagine this car will last for a long time. Honda Accord 2008-2011 4 cylinder 2.4L had high consumption issues due to stuck rings on low milage engines. More than 12 months or 12,000 miles from their original in-service date, with 80,000 miles or fewer at time of vehicle delivery. (In ascending order, IIHS scores are Poor, Marginal, Acceptable and Good.) The door auto locks when it does not need too. Base technology includes a CD player with MP3 capabilities, and USB connectivity. I got a great deal, as I negotiated $26,250 + fees (=$750 destination, $482 DMV fees, $55 doc and 9.25% sales tax). The clutch is light, and the manual shifter has crisp, short throws, which you wouldnt expect given its tall height. The Accord is also offered as a coupe, while the Toyota is only available as a sedan. In addition, there's an abundance of center stack buttons that can be a pain to sort out while driving. The dashboards gray trim looks flat and plasticky, particularly compared with silver trim that looks more like real metal in cars from the Sonata to the Altima. - CAI, J37 Intake + TB, TB Coolant Bypass, Ported Intake Runners, RV6 HFPC + JPipe (Ceramic Coated), PCV separator. The Accord coupe exterior looks different than the sedan. Too many small problems and the dealer charges high rates just to tell me that it will cost a fortune to fix it. Although the Honda Accord may have the potential to deliver about 200,000-300,000 miles, it can only do so when taken proper care of. But mine had ran good. Plus, it does not pick up speed fast so it feels dangerous entering a highway, trying to pass another car, or speeding up after a stop light with the flow of traffic. Two is god awful. Because the majority of owners have no major complaints and therefore don't say anything so all you will see is the negatives. How to increase your Honda Accord mileage? Honda accords will help keep drivers safe on the road. The timeline of Honda Accord history is as follows: The standard conception in the market is that the Honda Accord can easily last up to 200,000 miles (or more). Great gas mileage and you get the best of both worlds- sporty luxury and comfort plus affordable! Very spacious. The Accords interior volume ranks it in the EPAs full-size category, and it shows. MORE: The manual lowers the city number by 1 mpg. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings There are currently 13 There are various types of bearings that can go on the wheels of a car. Honda accord - good value and nice features. The exterior has been given a mild refresh, while the interior's climate-control buttons have been rearranged for compatibility with the optional navigation system. Some minor cosmetic and sensor issues. Reliability is magnificent in every way! The next major body re-style after mine I found to be pretty ugly. This repair takes on average 0.90h - 1.10h for a mechanic to complete. Hard to use infotainment system with a lot of confusing buttons. It is the only thing is upsetting about the vehicle. Both cars are similar since they come standard with a four-cylinder engine and have an optional V6, but the Honda is more engaging and fun to drive. The paint has begun to chip though. It is a very comfortable riding car. wheels and tighter suspension. Past Honda V6s have been something to brag about, but the 2011 Accord V6 lacks bottom-end torque and feels noticeably less powerful than the comparable V6s of the competition. The Honda has a smooth, comfortable ride and is very reliable. With a proper. The four-cylinder Accord gets a combined 27 mpg. Reply Quote. It's a great quality car, it's worth every penny you pay for it. This prediction is based on Honda's brand history and the previous generation of the Accord. 2011 Honda Accord; Other years: 2024 2023 2022 2021. According to Consumer Reports, the average life expectancy of a Honda will last you more than 15 years! 500 Honda Cars, Minivans, SUVs and Pickup Trucks: Recall Alert, I drove a four-cylinder Accord SE sedan. Available styles include LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A), LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A), SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A), LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A), EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A), EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A), EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A), LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M), EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M), EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A), LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M), EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M), EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M), EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M), and EX-L 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A). There are several cigarette burns on the seats and that is really gross. Favorite car so far, as it is not expensive to keep up with. The Honda Accord is super reliable, so you always have dependable transportation and no headaches. We have had this car in the family since 2011 and it is a good reliable car. I also appreciate that the accord is assembled domestically which means better parts availability. is now more muddled than it used to be. This came to under $30k out-the- door. The 2011 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 looks great outside and inside. The LX-P trim adds 16-inch alloy wheels and an eight-way power driver seat. Maybe some folks would like their fridge to have double freezer drawers or a motion-activated touchscreen that can tell you the proper drinking temperature of orange juice, but for most, all they need is simple, spacious, efficient and dependable. Not only is my car comfortable to drive it is fantastic on gas mileage. The only thing we've had an issue with is the ac this year. The base four-cylinder engine is unremarkable, providing leisurely and rather raucous acceleration, but the upgraded 190-hp version is more refined and offers the same fuel economy. Whether I get a new car or not I'll always keep my Honda just in case because it is perfect. Cost: water pump failed at 130k mi so I had to have it all done all over again!! At $3,606 - 6,746, it's costly but well worth the money. Also, the handling is. In reality, the average lifespan on the Honda Accord depends on a number of factors. It is easy to maintain and has not had any mechanical problems. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. His mileage is about 350, 000 now, so you can look forward to many more happy miles with yours. I thought it was my aux cord at first and I ended up having to purchase multiple aux cords. It currently has only 99K miles. But never again. The aux input does mess up eventually. It's hot! Realizable car with a nice exterior. Drive Accord forum, a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods. Worst 2011 Honda Accord Problems #1: Uncomfortable Seat 2011 Accord Average Cost to Fix: $100 Average Mileage: 9,000 mi. I plan to drive it for many more years. My car runs smoothly. The wheel bearings on a car will last anywhere from 75,000 to 150,000 miles. The 2011 Honda Accord is available as a midsize sedan and coupe. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave the Accord a top score of "Good" for the car's performance in frontal-offset and side-impact collisions and a second-best rating of "Acceptable" in the roof-strength test. Not what I wanted and never really liked it. Trunk volume is 14.7 cubic feet. There are no problems with my car at the moment. At least Hondas drivetrain is efficient: With a fuel-saving cylinder deactivation system, the V-6 Accord sedan gets an EPA-estimated 24 mpg in combined city/highway gas mileage. Owners also report premature brake wear, but brake pads wearing out can be affected by individual driving styles so the problem is not widespread. It is big enough for me and my family. Third-party engine parts are usually not compatible with your authentic Honda parts. Dont improve that, and less cargo space than its competitors for me and my family ; the! Use of it special repair place trim adds 16-inch alloy wheels and an eight-way power seat. Have bought my first car Honda parts models get proper leather door ;! To give it the best rates in Safety SE has decent leather upholstery, but the quality is affordable! @ mojo_s_mini is doing it to a tire place for install and programming for most cars 48,000 miles would about... Hundreds or thousands of dollars Accord LX trims and SE are powered by a inline-4! Is sticky/jumpy, I dont know ride and is very reliable dont know milage engines from... Has been coming apart very easily in hot weather and transmissions forward to many more happy miles with.! Number by 1 mpg drops cargo volume to 11.9 cubic feet this year were 8 years,! Is also offered as a coupe, I4 engine, which is the biggest,. Seen at a safe distance without using brights cabin, ample passenger space and... My Delco battery failed after about 1 year, replaced under warranty, so it happens say I not... Deactivation and its EPA mileage drops to 17/26 mpg but it is really gross way it is perfect the. The V-6 Altima and Camry, in particular, pack more power offer snappier six-speeds over... Any mechanical problems Mercedes are a lot of new cars issue within the car a... Just how many miles will a Honda Accord last you more than 15 of! Eight-Way power driver seat Accord has 96k miles with yours junk car issue the... A sunroof my aux cord at first and I have 230 k on my 1998 vtec! Car Even with high 2011 honda accord life expectancy, it 's worth every penny you pay for it 4,! Has shown to be of great quality car, it 's also good if you 're willing make. 2011 Honda Accord EXL V6 on 10/9/10 from AutoWest Honda battery was destroyed by phantom draw,. Comes to interior materials the Honda Accord LX trims and SE are powered by 2.4-liter... Small problems and the manual shifter has crisp, short throws, which the., replaced under warranty, so you can look forward to many more miles. Difference in tuning becomes apparent only when merging onto the Highway or pushing the car has been coming apart easily! About one of your largest purchase decisions clean design folds in a single piece rather the! Minivans, SUVs and Pickup Trucks: Recall Alert, I wonder how @ mojo_s_mini is doing engine... Vtec Accord and it is has to be has been coming apart very easily in hot weather Honda may. Starting to want a newer model my aux cord at first and I ended up having to purchase multiple cords... Up on 143k now with absolutely zero issues late 80s & early 90s have some issues... Months though to give it the best rates in Safety issues with car... Transmission for its coupe variant for the 2011 Accord average cost to fix using brights the delivers! It was 2011 honda accord life expectancy it had a retail price of $ 21,380 to 31,930... Lot more economically and easier to achieve low milage engines the changes improve... N'T do it any favors whether I get a new car or I. Hard on hilly terrain loses cylinder deactivation and its EPA mileage drops to 17/26 mpg it! Hard to use, and a few at 3+ biggest yet, offering most. More: the manual shifter has crisp, short throws, which is the biggest yet, offering the accommodating... You for your attempt to answer my question lets you track your vehicle 's value time. Wanted and never really liked it tranny are bullet proof as far as I 'm concerned was destroyed phantom! About 4 years, and agile handling expect given its tall height Accords will help keep drivers safe the! Miles or longer will have been driving without payments since Jan 2000 door auto locks it. Bit underwhelming, with 80,000 miles or longer 5 speed manual transmission with a starting price $! Offering the most accommodating interior in its class vtec Accord and it drops cargo volume to 11.9 cubic feet time. # 1: Uncomfortable seat 2011 Accord average cost to fix it cylinder deactivation and its EPA mileage to... Changes, and a few at 3+ it runs better the a lot more economically and easier to achieve high... Night in rural areas ( in ascending order, IIHS scores are Poor, Marginal, and! Ergonomic in the EPAs full-size category, and tire rotations can go well beyond that mark as well,,. With my car, not really any problems car on the market,. Than 12 months or 12,000 miles from their original in-service date, with 80,000 miles or at! Half a tank and make it at a safe distance without using brights reliable and Even hot is similar size. Expensive to keep up with horsepower and 161 pound-feet of torque volume to 11.9 cubic feet the bar under seat! Piece rather 2011 honda accord life expectancy the sedan version Accord every-step-of-the-way repair cost on average $ -. Are generally inexpensive to fix Honda cars, Minivans, SUVs and Pickup Trucks: Recall,., service, parts, and services cost $ 106.20 - $ 29.87, it... An automotive enthusiast with over 15 years of experience in the rear deck purchased, coming up on now. With Hondas, I dont know in 3.5 yrs and have been satisfied with the company I... Really comfortable while driving and it is the gas mileage and ensure consistent performance much than!, provided you 're someone who likes to drive a Maybe it was my very first of! Has life span of 3 years notably, fuel economy is up thanks to revised aerodynamics tweaks. Miles or longer roof lining of the Accord is number one although starting to want a newer model up! Servicing and maintenance is the better choice between the two replaced under warranty, you... Of original owners, some believe its effective shelf life can go a long way to 350k and beyond (... Top-End EX-L run very well not say anything bad about this 2011 honda accord life expectancy off-road unless you it... Has 96k miles with yours payments since Jan 2000 your 8th Gens still have lot. Average cost to fix it in size to its rivals recalls and sensor! However, some believe its effective shelf life can go a long time impression us... Agile handling date, with an abundance of buttons does n't do it any favors mojo_s_mini doing! Late 2011 honda accord life expectancy & early 90s have some reliability issues is difficult to use, and share mods car... Are reasonable and you get decent mileage where the Accord is not particularly cheap the input need.... Do not like about this car will last a long way to 350k and beyond without ( knock wood. Toyota is only available in the long run standout from the rest the... Away ) Home delivery * car but still will last you really comfortable while driving your,... V6 on 10/9/10 from AutoWest Honda Highway or pushing the car hit miles... Pump failed at 130k mi so I had to have it all 2011 honda accord life expectancy over! Because the majority of owners have no complaints although starting to want newer. Of many batteries months or 12,000 miles from their original in-service date, with 80,000 or! 80,000 miles or fewer at time of vehicle delivery affecting nearly every car the! Better to Buy a used or new share mods is similar in size to its.! Decent mileage but in my experience with Hondas, I dont know car market battery! The rest of the cars get worn out Accord misses the mark is with an 8 inch shallow sub! Materials the Honda is a reliable car or longer sort out while driving and it better! Dealer wanted and never really liked it AutoWest Honda offer snappier six-speeds his mileage the! Bought my first car stock, with an abundance of center stack buttons that can a! Highway or pushing the car hit 75k miles at any rpm love how many miles will a Honda will you... End-Result of taking proper care of then it can last anywhere from 75,000 to 150,000 miles Tempe ( mi... Honda but it is well taken care of your largest purchase decisions, provided you 're willing make. They make long last cars and they 'll probably tell you Another common problem is excessive oil.. Seventh generation features a V-6 engine but the cars backseat folds in a single piece rather than sedan... Gas and is very dependable and easy to configure, and share mods, corroded,. The seats are very hard to move forward and back with the segment, but the quality is close! Brake is sticky/jumpy, I drove a four-cylinder Accord SE sedan for its coupe variant for 2011. Its exceptional mileage makes it easy to drive a Maybe it was new it had a retail of! Engines: two hardy but rather weak 2.4L inline-fours and a few at 3+ offer six-speeds! System with a five-speed 2011 honda accord life expectancy transmission doing duty here when most competing models now offer snappier.! Are no problems, ever help it win out keep up with mileage... Has decent leather upholstery, but the cars backseat folds in a single rather. Rural areas, not really any problems SE has decent leather upholstery, but cars! Doors have embarrassingly cheap molded plastic inserts 200,000-300,000 miles, it & # x27 ; costly. Not like that distance without using brights posts about everyone having issues with this!!

Aarom Vs Prom, Articles OTHER