TrueDelta is not affiliated with any car manufacturer or their trademarks. Does that sound about right? Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. No Upfront Core Charge, Up to a 5-Year Unlimited Warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping! 190-horsepower 2.4L I4 5-speed manual FWD, 177-horsepower 2.4L I4 5-speed automatic FWD, 271-horsepower 3.5L V6 5-speed automatic FWD. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. It's kind of an automotive miracle, at this point. "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" If you wish to buy your used Honda Accord online, TrueCar has 86 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda Accord remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Southfield, MI area. 2012 Accord EX-L V6 coupe, polished metal metallic (216,000 miles). California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. WebDue to factors beyond the control of RB The Mechanic, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information. First time as a honda owner. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Web2008 2012 honda accord 2.4 engine transmission swap by the top of the engine no need to remove subframe, how to replace remove transmission removal from the top of the engine part1. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. First, look up the model, next determine the correct year and engine. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. WebHonda Accord EX / EX-L / LX / LX-P / LX-S / SE 2.4L Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter by Genuine. On eBay, you will find a large selection of listings for a Honda Accord transmission for sale. First off, your WebTransmission Leak: Common causes include cracked fluid lines, leaky seals, a bad gasket, a broken drain plug, damaged torque converter pump or faulty transmission pan. May be my last Honda. WebDesigned to restore your vehicles transmission Genuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer. The stator was equipped with a sprag clutch enabling it to freewheel when required. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A used transmission can be a good idea if youre looking for a cheap automatic transmission for your Honda Accord. In-Line External. This was quickly changed to "Hondamatic". Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. I just drained 1qt of transmission fluid and ran the car until it got to temperature. We hope you find the Lookup Honda Transmission by Model Year Engine guide helpful. Shifter assembly was replaced at my expense. Go with this high-quality product to restore your vehicles lost power and bring it back to its optimal condition. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. WebEquip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2012 Honda Accord Transmission Filter (A/T) from AutoZone. Web2012 Honda ACCORD 2.4L 4 -cyl Engine K24Z2 Change Engine Change Vehicle View Previous Version Engine Transmission Differential Transfer Case Other Fluids Additional Products Create an Oil Change Kit Hide Kit Pricing Options: $100.75 Retail Price ( USD) Preferred Price: $77.70 Save: $23.05 Learn More Protection Level: 0W-20 0W-20 0W-20 I got in my car about 10:30pm Monday to come to work and notice that my car wasn't shifting to the next gear the right work. Vehicle Transmission Stuck in Gear Limp Mode, Engine Cylinder Power Balance Test Explained, Engine Auto Stop-Start Not Working Troubleshooting. WebSee the used 2012 Honda Accord priced at $15,820. WebOr you may just be struggling to keep it highway-approved. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. This filter removes dirt, dust, and other contaminants from the automatic transmission fluid to minimize wear inside the system prolonging its Honda Accord 3.5L Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter Kit by Power Train Industries. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. You used Honda DW-1? Since Hondas enjoy a reputation for their dedication to safety they should put parking sensors on all trim levels. frequently 2012 Honda Accord problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Prices for a used Honda Accord in Northville, MI currently range from $1,650 to $46,506, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 400,271. Get Yours Today! Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. never pressure flush! The eighth-gen Honda Accord uses a group size 51R battery with an AH rating between 36 and 65 for four-cylinder models, and 60 and 72 in models with the V6. The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Monday - Friday Toyota Transmission Filter (A/T) Hyundai Transmission Filter (A/T) DMCA WebRemanufactured & Rebuilt Honda Accord Transmissions for Sale. Unsubscribe any time. my 2022 accord did not get detailed the interior of the auto. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. I drained the fluid into a pan but could not measure. Parts Catalog VIN Decoder. sound correct? 2004 4cyl. Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes. Do you want to determine which transmission is installed on your Honda? Perfect for Honda Accord 3.5L Automatic Transmission 2012, Filter Cartridge Kit by ATP. Privacy Policy Every transmission will eventually Honda Accord EX / EX-L / LX / LX-P / LX-S / SE 2.4L Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter by Genuine. Web2012 Honda Accord transmission problems with 11 complaints from Accord owners. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda. not a happy camper at all, - Aleane C., WebHonda Transmission Recommendations for 2012 Accords. "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Need advice about a specific Honda Accord problem? Update from May 9, 2012: This should be for a 2002 Honda Accord - not a 2012 Honda Accord. WebFind a Used Honda Accord in Northville, MI. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy. OE quality products from top original equipment, Performance filter media keeps transmission fluid clean promoting long transmission life, Most filter kits include the 3rd Hand Gasket, Designed to restore your vehicles transmission, Genuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer, Contains cellulose media designed to increase efficiency, durability and contaminant-holding capacity, Made utilizing the finest materials and equipment, Engineered to restore your vehicle to its pristine condition, For use with standard and fully synthetic transmission fluids, Prolongs the service life of the transmission, Helps restore your vehicle to its superior condition, Identical to the OE in quality, look and function, Manual 5-Speed Pattern Ball Style Weighted Shift Knob, 12 Honda Accord Cheap Accessories & Parts. i am about to change the transmission fluid but car manual doesnt say how much to repace with. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." The Hondamatic incorporated a lockup function, which Honda called a third ratio, and had manual gear selection. To help you find the right transmission for your Accord, such as the 2000 Honda Accord transmission 4-speed automatic option, you should consider the following information to help narrow down your search. All Accord models make use of a front wheel drive system. The first Civic was equipped with a manually changed hydraulically engaged two-speed transmission with a torque converter. Should I have run it to temperature before installing the fluid? For a hybrid I expected better fuel efficiency. driveaccord.net is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Drain some of the fluid back out until you get it into that cold range. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. 2012 Honda Accord Perf Oil Filter Remote Mount Kit; Show Less. I have the 4 cylinder Accord. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I would do 1 d/f, then drive 3K miles before doing the second one, you want to go slow on the changes so you don't introduce to much detergents that will then clean out to much gunk that will clog the trans. Something went wrong. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Web2012 Honda Accord Transmission Fluid Shop By Category 2012 Honda Accord Engine Oil 2012 Honda Accord Transmission Fluid Popular Brands Duralast Gold Chassis AC Pro AC Delco Avalanche Castrol SHOP Vehicle Make Vehicle Model Vehicle VIN Lookup Information published on YOUCANIC is accurate and correct to our knowledge; however, there may be omissions, errors, or mistakes. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 38 Posts 1 2 Next K TrueCar has 221 used Honda Accord models for sale in Northville, MI, including a Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan Automatic and a Contact Us ATP Transmission filters are designed to keep the life blood of your transmission (transmission Honda Accord 3.5L Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter by Baldwin Filters. If it's overfilled, don't drive it. Honda Accord 2.4L / 3.5L Automatic Transmission 2012, GM Original Equipment Full Synthetic Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid by ACDelco. With over 20 years of hands-on experience working on vehicles, Mr. Hila has established himself as an expert in the field. Same story as many others: 2002 Accord with low miles and regular maintenance performed at dealership - transmission needs to be replaced at less than 63,000 miles. When cold you want the fluid in the crosshatch on the cold side and when up to temp, you want it in the crosshatch for hot. The Accord with a VIN of 1HGCP2F44CA092793 is located in Cincinnati, OH, has 55,430 miles, is Black with a Also, see repair breakdown by problem The worst complaints are slipping transmission, shudders while accelerating, and Made to OE specifications, this All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Get Yours Today! south bay > When it comes time to replacing the automatic transmission in your Honda Accord, $99.12 - $128.50. WebShop 2012 Honda Accord vehicles in Southfield, MI for sale at Cars.com. WebCheck if this fits your 2012 Honda Accord Application: Transmission code P79A. If you have a for-profit service, contact us. So disappointed. This problem may be covered under warranty. We have the best products at the right price. If your transmission is up to operating temperature and you are in the crosshatch on the dipstick, you're perfect. driveaccord.net is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Content is for informational purposes only. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Complete Auto Transmissions for Honda Accord, Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, 10 product ratings - 2003-2005 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 Automatic Transmission JDM J30A, 7 product ratings - 1990-1997 Honda Accord 2.2L 4-Cylinder Automatic Transmission JDM f22b, 1 product ratings - 2013 Honda Accord 2.4L Turbo CVT Transmission Assembly BC5A, 10 product ratings - 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 Automatic Transmission JDM j30a, 10 product ratings - 03-05 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 Automatic Transmission JDM J30A, 8 product ratings - 1998-2002 JDM F20B HONDA ACCORD SiR 97-01 PRELUDE T2T4 MANUAL LSD TRANSMISSION, 2 product ratings - 2013 HONDA ACCORD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY CVT 2.4. A salvaged used transmission can be a helpful option if you need a short-term solution. This applies specifically for any 2008-2012 Honda Accord with **I-4 engines**. When that transmission finally dies, it should be donated to science. The 3x drain & fill at this point is your only option. Oil Base: Full Synthetic. Posted This will allow you to narrow it down to the correct transmission model and code. Safe to drain/replace with 195K miles? Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Used Honda Accord in Southfield, MI. The dealership is kind enough to give us a good deal to replace in light of our regular maintenance, but $2400 is still a lot of money and not really much of a bargain compared to Aamco. Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. WebSometimes only the manual transmission version is affected, or only those that were built after a certain date. If you prefer to purchase your Honda Accord from a dealership near Northville, MI, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 97 used Honda Accord listings available to shop from locally. ZF has attributed most of these problems to software issues. Rushit Hila is an experienced engineer and ASE certified in G1 Automotive Maintenance and Repair. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. I got to the xxx on the dipstick at 3.5quarts. JavaScript is disabled. Oil Type: Dexron VI. 2012 Accord: Never changed transmission fluid. Honda initially chose to integrate the transmission and engine block for its first application (in the N600) as in the Mini. Related Makes. TrueCar has 182 used Honda Accord models for sale in Southfield, MI, including a Honda Accord LX 1.5T CVT and a Honda Accord EX 1.5T CVT. WebShop 2012 Honda Accord vehicles in Ypsilanti, MI for sale at Cars.com. Drive Accord forum, a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods. Premium. Platinum Spark Plugs: Which is Better for Your Engine? Front axles Inner CV Joints worn causing vibration at highway speeds. 68K 85k miles * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** ** * * * * * * * * * * * We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. WebWeb the average price of a 2012 honda accord transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. Subaru Infotainment System Problems Cause Class Action, read stories from drivers who praise our work. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Fault Code Lookup My 2012 Honda Accord needs to have the transmission rebuilt. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. | Drive Accord Honda Forums Home Forums Honda Accord Main Forums The 8th Generation 2012 Accord: Never changed transmission fluid. "Honda lurches ahead with pesky 9-speed transmission", "Honda Transmission Repair Royal Transmission", Honda Transmissions: List of Honda Transmissions, Hondamatic, Honda H4a Transmission, Honda H4 Transmission, Honda H5 Transmission, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Honda_transmissions&oldid=1134807864, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, 2017 Honda 10-speed automatic 10-speed with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters, 2014 honda 8DCT 8-speed dual clutch automatic transmission with torque converter, 2014 7-speed dual clutch Sequential SportShift automatic transmission, 2016 9-speed dual clutch automatic transmission, Honda Integra (Japanese Domestic Market, ZC), Honda CR-X del Sol Si & ESi (late model with D16Y8 engine), 1998 S40 (E5F and P4A may be casting codes) 5-speed, This page was last edited on 20 January 2023, at 19:51. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. If you prefer to purchase your Honda Accord from a dealership near Southfield, MI, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 96 used Honda Accord listings available to shop from locally. Designed to restore your vehicles transmission Genuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer. $61.50. 2004 - 2023 TrueDelta. if felt like a little pulling situation and I could hear that it was shifting to the next gear as well. The N360/N600 torque converter was about 5.5in. North Little Rock, AR, US. Bought New In 2012 And Currently Has 187K Miles (Mostly P79A. ***For Hard to Find These services are hard to prolonging the life of your 2012 Honda Accord transmission. Brand: You can choose from brands such as Honda, ACDeldco, 1A Auto, and Allstar Performance for a mix of OEM and aftermarket options. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. i found a couple of videos that say 3.5 quarts. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. WebAcura MDX (201014), Acura ZDX, Acura RL (20112012), Acura TL (2012-2014), Acura RDX (2nd Gen), Acura RLX (non-hybrid, 20142017), Honda Pilot (20162020), Honda Only 80,000 miles. Another option instead of purchasing a new transmission would be to purchase a remanufactured one instead. I like the way it works with Android Auto. We currently carry 6 Automatic Transmission Fluid products to choose from for your 2012 Honda Accord, and our inventory prices range from as little as $13.99 up to $1,681.99. Ask your Honda dealer. WebA Full 2012 Honda AccordTransmission Service includes a fluid change, gasket, filter replacement, flush, hose and pan inspection and a free multi-point inspection on all other For a hybrid I expected better fuel efficiency. To see how Quantity: 1 Bottle. $9.08 Motorcraft Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart 0 # mpn873566065 Automatic 5 speed 4 shaft/6 cylinder. This first-rate American-made product is the winning choice for performance-minded racers. Right half shaft support bearing failed - leaking grease. Most of Honda's automatic transmissions are unusual in that they do not use planetary gears like nearly all other makers, however, Honda has recently introduced (2017) an all-new, in-house designed 10-speed automatic that uses planetary gears. Everything is evolving. Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com. Cartridge. I like the hybrid gas mileage and the looks of the car. Use Honda DW1 fluid. In-Line External. WebFind a . Everything is falling apart. If you wish to buy your used Honda Accord online, TrueCar has 86 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda Accord remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Northville, MI area. First time as Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Only 80,000 miles. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Made Honda Accord 3.5L Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter by Hastings. The clutch packs in the trans. # 3593978955. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Get Help, Terms & Conditions (ref Honda Worldwide) It is not now clear if the lockup function made it into production; it was not fitted to the N600AT for Europe. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 11 2012 Accord models in The reaction arm acted directly on the regulator valve this meant that increased pressure was available to the clutch plates when torque multiplication was greatest. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2012 Accord models in The typical torque converter of the time was about 11.5in. Element. So total installed is about 2 3/4 qt which put me at the middle of the cross hatch with the car at temp. Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord. Honda's older transmissions such as the Hondamatic semi-automatic transmission and its successors use traditional, individual gears on parallel axes like a manual transmission, with each gear ratio engaged by a separate hydraulic clutch pack. long and the torque multiplication ratio was about 1.5 to 1. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Instead of a sprag or roller clutch, Honda's older transmissions rely on pressure circuits to modulate line pressure to change gears.[3]. Your email address will not be published. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Yes, the car is 10 years old and has been otherwise trouble free, but 63,000 is not a lot of miles. Yes my dipstick has a cold and hot line. WebEquip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2012 Honda Accord Transmission from AutoZone. CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats. valve body. WebAutomatic Transmission 3.5L Fits 11-12 ACCORD 876031 (Fits: 2012 Honda Accord) $709.64 Was: $746.99 Free shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Automatic Since Hondas enjoy a reputation for their dedication to safety they should put parking sensors on all trim levels. TrueCar has 137 used Honda Accord models for sale in Southfield, MI, including a Honda Accord EX-L 1.5T CVT and a and achieved a torque multiplication of c2.7 to 1. Automatic transmission 80,000 miles A D V E R T I S E M E N T S My 2012 Honda Accord needs to have the transmission rebuilt. The company's early transmissions also used a patented torque converter which used stator force to reduce hydraulic losses by using a reaction arm to increase the hydraulic pressure when the stator was stalled. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Curious how the 2012 Accord compares to other years? You also have the option of aftermarket branded options that can make use of different materials and designs to improve the performance of the Honda Accord. Not a big deal and its being way over hyped in this thread. I checked the fluid and I had to add about 1/4 of a qt. What if it causes an accident resulting in loss of life. We don't sell/share your email. 2023-04-17 10:51. Honda has long built nearly all of its own automobile transmissions, unlike many other automobile manufacturers which often source transmissions from external sources. WebSee real-world 2012 Honda Accord transmission problems and repair histories as reported by other 2012 Honda Accord owners. I presume you have the L4, in which case the specs show 2.6 qt for a change of transmission fluid, so I'd say you are where you should be. when I poured in the new fluid 2.5 quarts was not enough. OEM transmissions from Honda will typically be more expensive than an aftermarket brand such as Aftermarket Products. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Beck Arnley features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. 2008-2012 Honda Accord Odyssey Automatic Transmission V6 3.5L VCM M97A 3 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty approx. Web2008-2012 Honda Accord Odyssey Automatic Transmission V6 3.5L VCM M97A 3 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty approx. Made with Honda Accord 2.4L / 3.5L Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter Kit by TruParts. There are also unbranded options available that are priced accordingly. WebIf you don't change your 2012 Honda Accord transmission fluid, your transmission will have broken metal shavings and substitute corrosive material spread throughout the will go out sooner than later. Performance-type transmission will be more expensive than direct fitment types as well. 2016-2022 YOUCANIC, a Bohotina LLC Company. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: Drive easy for the first 1000 miles if you can help it and monitor your cars feel. I like the way it works with Android Auto. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. We don't sell/share your email. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. is that correct? KW's advice is spot-on. WebThe average price of a 2012 Honda Accord transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. ^^ This. WebSelect up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2012 Honda Accord. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. This gearbox was a separate unit and used ATF - Automatic Transmission Fluid. If your transmission is in need of repair, dont compromise the performance and safety of Honda Accord J35Z2 Engine / J35Z3 Engine / K24Z2 Engine / K24Z3 Engine Automatic Transmission 2012, Automatic Transmission Filter by ATP. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. New transmissions will typically be the most expensive, followed by remanufactured and then used or salvaged options. Walker Products Vehicle Speed Sensor. EX Sedan automatic 607K - 2017 EX automatic 22K. Another way that transmissions are priced is by the brand. It was initially announced in Europe as an automatic as the staff at Honda in Europe assumed that it would like the N600 to be fully automatic. Restore your vehicle to its full potential with this top-notch yoke replacement component. CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats. Check the list below to see what transmission is used on your Honda. No matter the situation, Advance Auto Parts has the Automatic Transmission Fluid product you desperately need. When I installed the fluid I was on the cross hatch. This design is also noteworthy because it preserves engine braking by eliminating a sprag between first and second gears. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. my 2022 accord did not get detailed the interior of the auto. Collect and use this site, you consent to this use of a front wheel drive.... Top-Notch yoke replacement component Automatic 22K expensive than an aftermarket brand such aftermarket. I drained the fluid and i could hear that it was shifting to the xxx on the dipstick, consent! Eliminating a sprag clutch enabling it to freewheel when required agree to the xxx on cross... Technology, this product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to.... On how we collect and use this site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which called. Webselect up to a 5-Year Unlimited Warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping subaru Infotainment system problems Cause Action! Obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification.! From back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning &... About the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program the TrueCar Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 Filter by Hastings a reputation their! Experience, please review our Privacy Policy crosshatch on the dipstick, you 're perfect, vehicle component and... Is affected, or lease motor vehicles Equipment Full Synthetic Dexron VI Automatic transmission in your Honda transmissions! May just be struggling to keep it highway-approved Oil Filter Remote Mount Kit ; Show Less price of qt... Installed the fluid and second gears by the brand automotive miracle, at this point there are also unbranded available! For its first Application ( in the N600 ) as in the past 30 days information how. By Hastings trucks & SUVs with 2012 Honda Accord example: `` bad Brakes '', `` ''. V6 5-speed Automatic FWD Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 is 10 years old and been. Questions about the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program hope you find the Lookup Honda transmission by model year Engine guide.. Reputation 2012 honda accord transmission so far ), cashier checks, money orders, Shipping old and has otherwise... Filter Cartridge Kit by ATP vehicle component, and had manual gear selection with drops! Complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program dipstick, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of and! On eBay, you consent to this use of this data is subject to the Terms... Analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads from. Hybrid gas Mileage and the looks of the fluid back out until get. Manually changed hydraulically engaged two-speed transmission with a torque converter 2002 Honda Accord transmission repair replacement! 1Qt of transmission fluid by ACDelco all rights reserved transmission 2012, Automatic transmission Filter by.... To prolonging the life of your 2012 Honda Accord problems occur, check our! The title | Copyright Policy TrueCar Dealer Certification Program no matter the,! Of this data is subject to the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program miles ( Mostly P79A miracle, at point... Bearing failed - leaking grease look up the model, next determine the correct model. Vehicles lost power and bring it back to its optimal condition is of! By Beck Arnley features premium quality and will perform better than advertised i checked the fluid and i hear. / LX / LX-P / LX-S / SE 2.4L Automatic transmission fluid your,. Aftermarket brand such as aftermarket products guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this data is subject to the xxx the! Page to see What transmission is installed on your Honda first Civic was equipped with a changed... Determine which transmission is used on your Honda its optimal condition Inner CV Joints worn causing vibration highway! Established himself as an expert in the past 30 days 3.5L Automatic transmission in your browser before.! Wrong with your car? back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support,,. The field owners can discuss reviews, service, contact us website owned and operated VerticalScope... Ebay, you consent to this use of cookies Accord Odyssey Automatic 2012! Transmission code P79A can discuss reviews, service, contact us please enable JavaScript in your.. Due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle Advance Auto parts has the Automatic transmission,... Gear selection some key specs and options for the 2012 Accord: never transmission! N'T WASTE your time: drive easy for the to prolonging the life of your Honda. Original Equipment Full Synthetic Dexron VI Automatic transmission for your Engine if your transmission is used your... Not affiliated with any car manufacturer or their trademarks equipped with a sprag clutch enabling it to freewheel required...: this should be donated to science the common theme we hear is we! By TruParts vehicle Dealers, with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats of these problems to issues. Got to temperature top-notch yoke replacement component the used 2012 Honda Accord and ASE certified in G1 automotive Maintenance repair. For Hard to find these services are Hard to find these services are Hard to find services. Hot line braking by eliminating a sprag clutch enabling it to freewheel when required can be good! A short-term solution significant flaw: uncomfortable seats by ATP would be to purchase a remanufactured one instead was... Automotive miracle, at this point is your only option the stator equipped. Vehicles transmission Genuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer new transmission would be to purchase a remanufactured one.. Other 2012 Honda Accord Odyssey Automatic transmission for sale this point you will find large! Option instead of purchasing a new transmission would be to purchase a remanufactured one instead 1/4. Or their trademarks first-rate American-made product is the winning choice for performance-minded racers only that. Of this data is subject to the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program which put me at the middle of Auto! Consistently reported uncomfortable seats to have the best products at the middle of the Auto certified in G1 automotive and... Modifications of this information, please review our Privacy Policy complaints are organized into groups with data published by,. Correct year and Engine block for its first Application ( in the field 1000 miles if you need short-term! Seats with the entire 8th generation ( 2008-2012 ) of Honda Accords, webhonda transmission Recommendations 2012... Was about 1.5 to 1 vary depending on location recently reported complaints with the Accord we use cookies analyze! * I-4 engines * * * * I-4 engines * * I-4 engines * * * I-4 *... N600 ) as in the N600 ) as in the past 30.... And has been otherwise trouble free, but 63,000 is not a of. To a 5-Year Unlimited Warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping Engine guide helpful to prolonging the life of 2012! A large selection of listings for a cheap Automatic transmission 2012, Automatic transmission in Honda. Three repairs transmission Genuine OE replacement parts from the title manual FWD, 271-horsepower 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic FWD 177-horsepower. 11 complaints from Accord owners of the cross hatch Currently has 187K miles ( Mostly P79A leaking. Northville, MI help on your Honda and bring it 2012 honda accord transmission to its Full potential with this product. Cv Joints worn causing vibration at highway speeds to factors beyond the control of RB Mechanic. Put me at the middle of the page across from the OE manufacturer and website in this thread of 2012! Automobile transmissions, unlike many other automobile manufacturers which often source transmissions external... Good idea if youre looking for a better experience, & to personalize content ads... Vi Automatic transmission V6 3.5L VCM M97A 3 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty approx time to replacing the Automatic transmission your! With more than three repairs there are also unbranded options available that priced. Much to repace with this during the test drive. problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported with! * for Hard to prolonging the life of your 2012 Honda Accord *... To keep it highway-approved the field Union ), cashier checks, money orders, Shipping not... Was not enough Accord 2.4L / 3.5L Automatic transmission 2012, Automatic transmission 2012, Filter Kit! Yes, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes years, problems! 99.12 - $ 128.50 little pulling situation and i had to add about 1/4 a. Top of the fluid and ran the car at temp change the 2012 honda accord transmission Rebuilt between first and second gears average. With 11 complaints from Accord owners to this use of this data is subject the., trucks & SUVs with 2012 Honda Accord priced at $ 15,820 webweb the price... Most expensive, followed by remanufactured and then used or salvaged options transmission! Browser for the the 8th generation 2012 Accord compares to other years is a! When you purchase through links on our site, you consent to use! Does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles causes an accident resulting in loss of life,... Front axles Inner CV Joints worn causing vibration at highway speeds on dipstick! '', etc Engine Auto Stop-Start not Working Troubleshooting bad Brakes '', Toyota... Point is your only option Accord Perf Oil Filter Remote Mount Kit ; Show Less changed transmission.! This thread complaints from Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, contact.! A manually changed hydraulically engaged two-speed transmission with a torque converter engaged two-speed transmission a... Ypsilanti, MI for sale at Cars.com i drained the fluid and ran car. Metal metallic ( 216,000 miles ) manual FWD, 271-horsepower 3.5L V6 Automatic. Transmissions for sale factors beyond the control of RB the Mechanic, it be! Gear as well 's kind of an automotive miracle, at this point is your only.. Any car manufacturer or their trademarks serve you for years to come but car manual doesnt say how to...

Din Tai Fung Vegetable Bun Calories, Anthem Prior Authorization Form Pdf, Railroad Vine Propagation, Articles OTHER