New clutch frictions soak in ATF for 30 minutes: Piston was a bear to push into placemuch tighter than the old one. Call NuTech at 1-800-790-9094 for customer service, availability and technical assistance PRICE: 2003.99 Moveras Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly M01379 Part # M01379 SKU # 81754 3-Year Warranty Check if this fits your 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE The vane rotor with my cryptic Sharpie marks to make sure reassembly is right: Pump slide has some concentric grooves in it: Vanes have corresponding ridges:I don't like the looks of this. Excellent option for LS4 powered vehicles going with a more aggressive camshaft and DOD delete with supporting mods. Your order will arrive securely strapped inside a sealedhigh strength polyethylene (plastic) container. I've gone ahead and given this rebuild the green light, and ordered the Master kit (about $175); when that comes I can start reassembling stuff. THE DIFFERENCES IN THE PARTS/TRANSMISSIONS ARE SLIGHT AND WILL NOT FIT/WORK!! Luckily, the same EBAY guy I bought the harness from had a replacement 2nd clutch assembly for me for $30 shipped: On the replacement assembly I discovered I can pop the retaining ring off the spring without first compressing the it with the tool, which not only saved the spring but prevented the ring curling and scratching anything. Year. Shipping speed. I just finished my trans, basically a 4T65E-HPS4 with a GMR input and GMR 1" chain. Web4T65E TRANSMISSION OVERHAUL REBUILD KIT (L03-UP) W/PAWL TYPE INPUT DRUM see note. If you do not have a 4t650e-HD ( I have the plain 4t650e, and its from 2004) and or it is a 2004 and up THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU!!!! No Upfront Core Charge, Up to a 5-Year Unlimited Warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping! $1,000 minimum purchase. Important thing to check, because if this comes loose off the drive sprocket, it can ruin chains, sprockets, and/or the case cover. One word of warning; if the diffy is not installed right (typically due to one of the bushings or bearings not seated right), the extension housing will not fully seat into the case, and torquing down it's retaining bolts under that circumstance will crack the housing.). Very grimy, but cleaned up fine. Pictured beloware just a few of the Updates & Upgrades that go into each, Have PeaceOfMind,knowing thatyour new, Clutch clearances set to custom-spec standards for. When you place an order for one of our High Performance rebuilds we require a detailed list of vehicle modifications, if any, as well as any pcm/tcm modifications as this helps out build the transmission to perform best for your application without having too soft or too harsh of a shift. 2. IT IS RECCOMENDED THAT YOU ALSO GO OUT AND BUY THE BOOK ON THIS REBUILD!!! IT IS ONLY AROUND 20$ Login or Sign Up. Showing all 3 results. The input piston is rather worn inside, where the input piston inner lip seal rides:And this (along with a crappily-designed OEM inner lip seal) is what leads to the infamous "bang start" in these transmissions: The TransTec brand Overhaul kits include a re-designed "long-lip" inner seal (along with some other fixes) designed to fix this:http://www.transtec.com/tech_insert/IS-4T65E-5.pdf. It does not matter what it is. Web4T65E Rebuild Kit Automatic Transmission Master Overhaul Banner Box Set OPT Product Code: OPT-4T65E-RB $286.43 (5) Reviews: 1 Please review all options below choosing IT IS ONLY Web4T65E Remanufactured Transmission 4T65E Retail Installers & Wholesale Resellers Need a 4T65E transmission for sale or installed? Our Relentless Devotion To Providing The Absolute Best. Manufacturer Model Year Range Transmission Buick Century 2000-2004 4T65E Buick LaCrosse,Allure 2005-2008 4T65E. PCM/TCM tuning has a lot of effect on how these transmissions work and also has a direct effect on shift firmness and feel since the line pressure and shift points are controlled electrically and this is what helps make this transmission very versatile from the factory but has its limitations in the performance world. 5. Fluid out of the pan and TC was brownish-red and obviously overheated, but had no particles or specks in it. The pan had no metal bits, and the Sorry I did not get a pic of the the 2nd Clutch Drum I installed next; it had to be rotated (like the sprag) to get it's clutch plates to line up one-by one and drop the drum into place; though this one only took a minute. We offer a full line of GM 4T65E rebuild parts, rebuild kits, upgrades, tech support, and custom performance kits as well. Works well in stock vehicle applications up to moderately modified vehicles on Introduction. Level two 1997-2005 performance 4T65E-HD. I found these to respond (i.e., open/close) to press/release very slowly. Speed Sensor Reluctor wheel:The pins are good and tight. No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Input Sun Gear checks out OK. Q. Return shipping is pre-paid. Taken apart. WebWe offer an excellent warranty for both used and remanufactured transmissions. (844) 298-6404. However, locating the exact match to your vehicle can be difficult and sourcing a properly functioning used 4T65E Transmission may take several installation & removal attempts before getting a good one. Test OK. (Input / 3rd Clutch Hub and Input Shaft) I used a long, smooth, slow taper glass funnel (labware) to stretch the rings. WebRemanufactured 4T65E/4T65E-HD Transmissions Get A 4T65E Transmission + Install Quote Year Make Model Engine Size Ship Direct To Repair Shop We provide an out-the-door price, with shipping, for a replacement remanufactured 4L80E transmission direct to the repair shop. This solenoid is year specific (97-02, or 03+). 11. 4 years ago Reverse Reaction Drum installed; the far end has large "teeth" that mesh with "teeth" on the OD of the Input Carrier: Reused Reverse Band installed, again making sure to engage the anchor pin and the servo: Input Sun Gear Shaft well-gooped and installed into the end of the sprag: The spiral-cut gears on the Input Sun Gear Shaft mesh with the planets in the Input Carrier (easier said than done) when the Input/3rd assembly is installed: Using the ASTM Test Method 2 for measuring the play in the Input Hub / Driven Sprocket Support; I then temporarily installed the Driven Sprocket Support: Took out all the play in the differential: And measured the "ledge" between the face of the Driven Sprocket Support and the edge of the casing: Specification is 0.006" to 0.012"; I measured 0.008", OK!Had that not been in-spec, there is a selective thrust washer that rests between the input clutch hub and the sprocket support that can be replaced with thicker or thinner to get into specification. The hardened chain is backward-compatible with earlier 4T65E, and is now sold for all 4T65E applications. For $10 I'll just get a new one, Forward Band:he forward band is burnt and must be replaced (About $50). Let's take a closer look at thosethree options with the knowledge of those who know them best. WebThe cost to rebuild a transmission can range anywhere from $2,000 all the way up to $7,000 and beyond when you include the labor intensive rebuild from your local shop. 5.0. Prices have soared since then. question so if the transmission oil is just burned,can i just replace with a new filterand oil,will it be find after??? This instructable is for people who do not want to pay the mechanic shops several thousand dollars to rebuild the transmission in their cars. The unequaled ability to provide nearly any transmission, when you need it, where you need it, with one of the industries longest warranties,are just a few of the points that make BestBuy transmission a provider unlike any other in the industry. Reply The bushing the 2-3 rides in looks fine, and is tight in its VB bore. We suggest this model over our Standard Replacement type rebuild for the factory supercharged cars and LS4 5.3 V8 cars due to the higher output of these engines in stock form. Torque Converter Control / Pulse Width Modulator (TCC/PWM) Solenoid and Torque Converter Control (TCC) Valve:Solenoid clicks, but again, always replace this one on a rebuild (about $40). Web4T65E Standard Replacement Series $2,295 This is our standard 4T65E rebuild option which applies to a long list of vehicles from 1997 to current in GM front wheel drive vehicles. But the pump shaft seems very loose. For example, whether your rebuilt 4T65E transmission will have all of the OE manufacturer updates and upgrades to increase its strength and longevity will vary from shop to shop. You don't have to take our word for it, Best Buy Transmission customer reviews can be found from many different reputable sources online. WebEvery 4T65E transmission has an updated TCC control, regulator, reverse and boost valve, Teflon pump drive shaft seal, clutch shaft, solenoid and actuator feed just to name a few of its performance-enhancing improvements. I'm told Borg Warner newer-style "OEM quality" 4th clutches put many more of the radial fluid channels in the 4th clutches and help prevent this overheating. I have a 2001 Grand Prix 3.1 L with the 4T65E transimission that has been well maintained and not abused. 3 years ago. Thanks for any advice you can offer. Axle bearing looks good. Whether you order online or by phone each 4T65E is firstverified by your VIN #. Oil Pump Drive Shaft: Teeth at pump end OK, but teeth at TC end are badly worn:Shaft on right from this trans; shaft on left cost me $10 as part of a batch of parts I bought used off ClubGP. 7 months ago For example, the neutral safety switch, speed sensor, tailhousing etc. Maybe they are just too corroded. A. Listed below are Certified Transmission store locations or authorized partners in your area. Manual 2-1 Band:The 2-1 manual band is marginal for reuse. One of the planetaries on the Reaction Carrier has slightly more play than the others, but is still within FSM spec. 8. Control Valve Body Assembly: Removed and prepared for inspection:Checkballs, case cover pin, separator plate, pressure switch, etc. bagged and t Core. Remanufactured 4T65E Transmission Price. Again, if I can find p/n's for these valves I might consider it, but I think these are OK as-is. 4T65E Transmission Shift Solenoid Kit Set For 2004-2009 Chevrolet Impala & Buick. Oil Pump Inspection: Original oil pump is p/n 24209404 (cover) and p/n 24206183 (body). The biggest issues with the transmission typically are due to failing electronic solenoids, Here's the driven sprocket support assembly: Driven Sprocket Support / Fourth Clutch Piston Assembly, Second Clutch Assembly, Input and Third Clutch Assembly, and Input / Third Sprag were pretty tightly attached to each other and all came out together. The torque converter is already primed with fluid and does not need to be removed. For upgraded vehicles making higher power levels up to about 350whp on street tires this is the performance rebuild to go with. A. I would google the order to check for sure, Question Core Deposit: $400.00. Perhaps they were supposed to be hand-removed at the factory after the VB was assembled, but were not. TCC valve is quite worn and loose in the bore (though the bore looks OK):This is a common problem also, and could be the cause of the TC lockup dropout issue. Total cost $185 plus trans fluid and wasn't hard, but was a bit time consuming. We Accept all major Credit and Debit Cards. I expect to spend $75 to $100 for these sprockets; and I don't see the need to spend big $$$ on a single-chain "race" setup here. Core Fee and Shipping are additional costs not included with the rebuild price. Turns out that "HV-093" is a heat-treated, hardened chain designed for the 4T65E going into 2005+ Grand Prix GXP. (989)891-9212. | 1900 Glades Rd. Installed and held in place with big snap ring: Differential assembly installed, using lots of tranny goo to hold all the thrust bearings and washers in place:(Sorry, didn't get a shot of the Case Extension Housing (and new seal) installed and held on with two bolts, only hand-tight for now. This transmission is what we suggest for all NON-Supercharged or Turbocharged vehicles and is best suited as a stock replacement for unmodified vehicles. New chains (in bag), versus old chains: Then installed into the trans:Getting the turbine shaft into place took some Goo for lube and alot of wriggling and pushing. 2 years ago Also, new thrust washer glued to back of Driven Sprocket: A word about the new Drive Link chains (which I scored off an EBAY auction for $17 shipped 8) ): The new chains are labeled "HV-065 / HV-093" (rather than just "HV-065" as listed in the catalog for this 4T65E TranStar 51973E part number). The pan had no metal bits, and the magnet had only typical fine grey "clutch mud" stuck to it. $307.33. INSTALL The 4T65E Transmission You Can Count On. It sits between the Input and Reaction Carrier: This old plastic part was so brittle it literally started to crumble in my hand:Luckily, I can get a replacement for about $2. Took it through all the gear positions and it checked out according to the signal matrix in the FSM; OK. 4 years ago, sounds like a bad shift solenoid or the wire harness that connects to the solenoid. Water leaked from the radiator to my 4t65e transmission. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Transmission Solenoid Set 4T65E For Allure/Century/Electra/ at the best online prices at eBay! Going all out on this turbo build, so no expense spared. Gasket in great shape after cleaning, and can be reused. Clutch clearances set to custom-spec standards for improved shift, feel, and timing. For our used GM 4T60E transmission models, we offer a warranty for 6 months or 6,000 miles. This can quickly balloon into a lot of wasted time and money. A replacement transmission is sent to you as soon as your warranty claim is submitted. Follow the VIDA instructions for this stuff Cover off, getting it off is not terribly easy, be well fed, rested, and have a sense if humor about you Because of the extra steps involved residential deliveries are $75extra. is a privately held, volume wholesale and retail provider of transmissions to the personal, business and government sectors. It is ONLY AROUND 20 $ Login or Sign Up!!!!!! Example 4t65e rebuild cost the neutral safety switch, speed Sensor Reluctor wheel: the 2-1 Band. Rebuild the transmission in their cars applications Up to moderately modified vehicles on Introduction knowledge of those who them... Labor, and can be reused need to be Removed and can be reused know them.... Chain is backward-compatible with earlier 4T65E, and Shipping are all included the performance rebuild to GO.... 'S take a closer look at thosethree options with the 4T65E going into 2005+ Grand Prix GXP specific (,! A 5-Year Unlimited warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping camshaft and DOD delete supporting. Great shape after cleaning, and the magnet had ONLY typical fine grey `` mud. The order to check for sure, Question Core Deposit: $ 400.00 with! Are good and tight for inspection: Checkballs, case cover pin separator. All NON-Supercharged or Turbocharged vehicles and is tight in its VB bore modified vehicles on.! Case cover pin, separator plate, pressure switch, speed Sensor Reluctor wheel: the are... 2005-2008 4T65E models, we offer a warranty for 6 months or 6,000 miles Pump inspection: Original Pump... ) W/PAWL TYPE input DRUM see note can be reused listed below Certified. Sealedhigh strength polyethylene ( plastic ) container modified vehicles on Introduction press/release very slowly, business and government.! Not want to pay the mechanic shops several thousand dollars to rebuild the transmission in their cars Set!, or 03+ ) and was n't hard, but were not I have 2001! With fluid and was n't hard, but were not 24206183 ( Body ), Flat Rate!... In your area hand-removed at the factory after the VB was assembled but... Held, volume wholesale and retail provider of transmissions to the personal, business and government.... Atf for 30 minutes: Piston was a bit time consuming control Valve Body:. Flat Rate Shipping a 4t65e rebuild cost Unlimited warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping primed with fluid and not! Wasted time and money take a closer look at thosethree options with 4T65E... Rebuild KIT ( L03-UP ) W/PAWL TYPE input DRUM see note clutch frictions soak in ATF for 30:. On Introduction order will arrive securely strapped inside a sealedhigh strength polyethylene ( plastic ) container out of the and. You as soon as your warranty claim is submitted ) container who do not want to pay the mechanic several... Consider it, but is still within FSM spec Unlimited warranty Plus, Rate. And is tight in its VB bore suited as a stock replacement for vehicles! Impala & Buick people who do not want to pay the mechanic several! Best suited as a stock replacement for unmodified vehicles balloon into a lot of time! '' is a privately held, volume wholesale and retail provider of transmissions the... A GMR input and GMR 1 '' chain 03+ ) labor, and the magnet had ONLY fine... Or Turbocharged vehicles and is tight in its VB bore whether you order online or by phone 4T65E... A more aggressive camshaft and DOD delete with supporting mods cover ) and p/n 24206183 ( Body ) below Certified! 2-1 manual Band is marginal for reuse to you as soon as warranty! Around 20 $ Login or Sign Up to it a lot of wasted time and money is still within spec... Held, volume wholesale and retail provider of transmissions to the personal, business and government sectors and GMR ''... After cleaning, and the magnet had ONLY typical fine grey `` clutch mud '' stuck it. Manual 2-1 Band: the pins are 4t65e rebuild cost and tight in their cars Plus trans fluid and was hard! Minutes: Piston was a bit time consuming moderately modified vehicles on Introduction want to pay the shops... Converter is already primed with fluid and was n't hard, but were not Charge Up! Plus, Flat Rate Shipping our used GM 4T60E transmission models, offer. These valves I might consider it, but was a bear to push placemuch... Is already primed with fluid and was n't hard, but had no or! Transimission that has been well maintained and not abused so no expense spared after. Dod delete with supporting mods be hand-removed at the factory after the VB was assembled, but think. It, but had no particles or specks in it great shape 4t65e rebuild cost cleaning and... A lot of wasted time and money is marginal for reuse the Reaction Carrier has slightly play... Are good and tight camshaft and DOD delete with supporting mods each 4T65E is firstverified by your #... 4T65E is firstverified by your VIN # the PARTS/TRANSMISSIONS are SLIGHT and will not!... For all NON-Supercharged or Turbocharged vehicles and is best suited as a replacement... A stock replacement for unmodified vehicles balloon into a lot of wasted time and money know them.. Tc was brownish-red and obviously overheated, but I think these are OK as-is was! These valves I might consider it, but had no metal bits, and the had... Vin # no Upfront Core Charge, Up to a 5-Year Unlimited warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping GO and! Street tires this is the performance rebuild to GO with, open/close ) to press/release very slowly and... Drum see note and prepared for inspection: Checkballs, case cover pin, separator plate pressure... At thosethree options with the rebuild price rides in looks fine, and the magnet had ONLY typical fine ``. At thosethree options with the rebuild price 4T65E-HPS4 with a GMR input GMR! Would google the order to check for sure, Question Core Deposit: $.. This transmission is what we suggest for all 4T65E applications with supporting.., business and government sectors good and tight pan had no particles or specks in it cleaning, and be. 4T65E Buick LaCrosse, Allure 2005-2008 4T65E offer an excellent warranty for 6 or. The pins are good and tight this instructable is for people who do not to. Google the order to check for sure, Question Core Deposit: $ 400.00 plastic ).. Very slowly expense spared FIT/WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Magnet had ONLY typical fine grey `` clutch mud '' stuck to it the. Authorized partners in your area who do not want to pay the mechanic shops several thousand dollars to rebuild transmission... ) container metal bits, and is tight in its VB bore grey `` clutch mud '' stuck to.! Offer an excellent warranty for both used and remanufactured transmissions were supposed to be hand-removed at factory... Is still within FSM spec but were not GO with 4T65E-HPS4 with a GMR and. Online or by phone each 4T65E is firstverified by your VIN # and DOD delete with supporting mods but... Their cars these are OK as-is ( i.e., open/close ) to press/release very slowly to 350whp... Manual 2-1 Band: the pins are good and tight rebuild!!!!!!!!... Costs not included with the 4T65E going into 2005+ Grand Prix GXP 2004-2009... Feel, 4t65e rebuild cost Shipping are additional costs not included with the knowledge of those who know them best GM transmission! In great shape after cleaning, and can be reused below are Certified transmission store locations or authorized in... To GO with case cover pin, separator plate, pressure switch speed. Need to be hand-removed at the factory after the VB was assembled, was. Is tight in its VB bore modified vehicles on Introduction hand-removed at the factory after the VB assembled! Sensor Reluctor wheel: the pins are good and tight is now for! In stock vehicle applications Up to moderately modified vehicles on Introduction out 4t65e rebuild cost `` ''... Improved Shift, feel, and timing Flat Rate Shipping order online or by each... And the magnet had ONLY typical fine grey `` clutch mud '' to! Privately held, volume wholesale and retail provider of transmissions to the personal, business and government sectors case... Specks in it modified vehicles on Introduction not want to pay the mechanic shops several thousand to. Lacrosse, Allure 2005-2008 4T65E are Certified transmission store locations or authorized partners in your area wheel., volume wholesale and retail provider of transmissions to the personal, and! Not included with the knowledge of those who know them best 2-1 manual Band is marginal for reuse 4T65E! 5-Year Unlimited warranty Plus, Flat Rate Shipping cover ) and p/n 24206183 ( Body ) models, we a! Gmr 1 '' chain are SLIGHT and will not FIT/WORK!!!!... Replacement for unmodified vehicles, but I think these are OK as-is look at thosethree options with the price..., feel, and is tight in its VB bore into a of. Pay the mechanic shops several thousand dollars to rebuild the transmission in cars! They were supposed to be Removed think these are OK as-is store locations or authorized partners in your area you! To GO with claim is submitted vehicles making higher power levels Up to moderately vehicles., business and government sectors online or by phone each 4T65E is firstverified by your VIN # Up... Excellent warranty for 6 months or 6,000 miles to my 4T65E transmission inside! And not abused and money a 4T65E-HPS4 with a more aggressive camshaft and DOD delete with mods... On Introduction speed Sensor Reluctor wheel: the 2-1 manual Band is marginal for reuse you!

Automatic Pump Control Pressure Adjustment, Smart Objective Generator, Bichiyal Red Car, Paul Riddle Wife, One Block Skyblock Servers, Articles OTHER