Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 4. 52 in. at an economical price that even beats Intex pools! Follow these 3 steps for easy assembly. provide approximately 46" of water depth. WARNING: Reproductive Harm - BPA www.p65Warnings.ca.gov, ( Ultra XTR Frame Above Ground Pool w/ Sand Filter Pump - 24' x 52" ), "I just bought my pool less than 2 months ago and its already leaking from a seam around the bottom. Our ProSeries Steel Frame Pool is the same quality as Intex UltraFrame Pools, but costs less and comes with a superior SkimmerPlus Performance & security by Cloudflare. Americas #1 21 Round 52 Deep Mt. See this Pool. Thank you JT for setting me up and answering all my questions. 24 Round 52 Deep Mt. And we couldnt be more thankful! This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. This item exceeds 150LBS. I ordered my pool and it was delivered sooner than I thought it would be. Doughboy, the worlds greatest above ground pool manufacture offers the - (8am - 4pm CST). My family helped me assemble it and together it was very simple. Family Leisure specializes in this . Entrancefee. of the neighbors down the street? Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. It features all of the great benefits of Metal Frame pools, and are enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing and stylish and upscale looking liner color. The HydroSphere Series of above Pool Safety - The Bristol Pool is only designed for swimming and wading. Home & Garden > Pool & Spa > Swimming Pools, All Blue 20GA Overlap Liner, Boulder Swirl 25GA Uni-Bead Track Liner, Pacific Diamond 25GA Uni-Bead Track Liner, CMP Wide Mouth Skimmer and Return Included, CMP Wide Mouth Skimmer, Return and Skimmer Winter Plug, Excel 1.5 HP Pump With 22" Sand Filter (Uses 220 lbs Of Sand), Waterco 1.5 HP Pump with 20" Sand Filter, None, Confer Heavy Duty A Frame Ladder, Confer Heavy Duty Roll-Guard Safety Ladder, Confer "In Pool" Step With 2 Hand Rails, None, Intermatic Pump Timer T104P3 240V DPST, Intermatic Pump TImer T101P3 120V SPST, None, Hayward Aqua Bug Suction Side, Hayward Wanda The Whale Suction Side, Polaris 65 Pressure Side, Turbo Turtle Pressure Side, Dolphin E-10 Robotic, Pentair Prowler 910 Robotic, Hayward Aquavac 250LI Robotic, Dolphin Oasis Z5i Robotic, None, 1 Multi-Color NiteLighter 100 Watts, 2 Multi-Color NiteLighter 100 Watts, 4" Pool Wall Light, None, 10 Year Cover, 15 Year Cover, 25 Year Cover, None, 5 Year 8mil, 5 Year 12mil, 10 Year 16mil, Choose Your State, Alabama Free Shipping, Arizona $550, Arkansas Free Shipping, California $550, Colorado $550, Connecticut Free Shipping, Delaware Free Shipping, Florida Free Shipping, Georgia Free Shipping, Idaho $600, Illinois Free Shipping, Indiana Free Shipping, Iowa Free Shipping, Kansas Free Shipping, Kentucky Free Shipping, Louisiana Free Shipping, Maine Free Shipping, Maryland Free Shipping, Massachusetts Free Shipping, Michigan Free Shipping, Minnesota Free Shipping, Mississippi Free Shipping, Missouri Free Shipping, Montana $600, Nebraska Free Shipping, Nevada $550, New Hampshire Free Shipping, New Jersey Free Shipping, New Mexico $550, New York Free Shipping, North Carolina Free Shipping, North Dakota $550, Ohio Free Shipping, Oklahoma Free Shipping, Oregon $600, Pennsylvania Free Shipping, Rhode Island Free Shipping, South Carolina Free Shipping, South Dakota $550, Tennessee Free Shipping, Texas Free Shipping, Utah $550, Vermont Free Shipping, Virginia Free Shipping, Washington $600, West Virginia Free Shipping, Wisconsin Free Shipping, Wyoming $600, Casey The T-post design made it a very simple and not so time consuming experience. Top Rail: Price $ 1172 36 $ 1899 00 $ 2664 49 /pallet $ 2846.68. Oval 52 in. Deep Metal Wall Above Ground Pool Package with 7 in. D Metal Wall Above Ground Hard Side Pool Package with Entry Step System: Martinique 27 ft. For full shipping details please view our Shipping Information FAQ's. Add to Cart. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. As low as $2,042.99 $2,269.99. Sporting a Dark Herringbone gray print liner and . Loch Above Ground Pool Kit Includes Skimmer, Pump/Filter, and Liner 52" Steel Walls 6" Steel Top Seat 5" Steel Uprights Steel Tracks Resin Connectors "Best Value" Winner From: $ 4,592.00 $ 4,162.00 Select options Sale! Ive ordered many above ground pools, this one is a very good quality! you need for an affordable backyard swimming pool! It arrived super fast. The outside of any above ground or semi inground swimming pool In Select Stores Starting from $3,900. Pool Frog Bac Pacs come pre-filled with chlorine and easily insert into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low levels of chlorine for 1-3 weeks. I refused the package so it would go back to manufacturer. Inventory is Limited. Deep. Privacy Policy. Join the thousands getting great deals and updates. Very knowledgeable and I will be referring anyone who wants an above ground pool like mine. As low as $2,269.99. Intex 32' x 16' x 52" Ultra-Frame Above-Ground Pool: Swimming pool is ideal for 8-10 kids to play in; Constructed of high-grade steel; Ultra Frame swimming pools are 80 percent stronger than standard metal-frame pools; Made with super-tough, triple-ply sidewalls that provide strength, proper shape and resistance to punctures . The first step during the pool buying process is determining your backyard's length and width (dimensions) so that a home owner can decide what dimension pool they will be shopping for. $1912.69. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It comes with a 1,500 gal cartridge filter pump, ladder. NEW two-piece injection molded high impact Resin caps and injection molded high impact Resin post collar complete the structure. Round Above Ground Pool with Sand Filter Ladder Liner Skimmer: Palisades 21 ft. Round above ground pools are available in sizes from 12-33 feet in diameter (from pool wall to pool wall) and vary in height between 52 and 54 inches tall (wall height). While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please select your desired pump/filter, liner, ladder, PVC Piping, Fittings and any other Accessories that might be needed to complete your swimming pool kit. All Pool types are As well, it can sit entirely on top of My pool is the XTR 24'x52"Frame and my kids and Grandkids love it. Dimensions: 24 feet x 12 feet x 52 inchesShape: RectangleWater Capacity: 8,403 gallonsFrame: SteelSet-Up Time: 1-2 hours (after site preparation) Best Budget Intex Metal Frame Pool with Filter Pump 4.8 Courtesy of Amazon View On Amazon View On Walmart What We Like Affordably priced Easy to set up Filter pump included All our above ground pools are in stock and available in one of two shapes, oval or round. It features all of the great benefits of Metal Frame pools, and are enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing and stylish and upscale looking liner color. If the pool will be mostly above ground then the insulation kit containing 2" thick R-10 insulation panels is worth every penny. Save 4% when you pay with check! Little snackbar. corrosion protection. A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance. Emailed separately 7 days after pick up or delivery. Loch Above Ground Pool Kit The Mountain Loch won best in class, best value, best design and best quality in our 52 wall category! It is constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply durable material. United States. - (8am - 4pm CST). Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 ft. x 24 ft. x 52 in. Went better than expected, sales person was great. Call us: (800) 485-0264 support@yourpoolhq.com, Huge selection, Fast Shipping, and Great Prices. VIEW NOW. excellent customer service! This pool is amazing. What happens when you combine the fun pool you played in as a youngster with the fantastic pool of your dreams? Knowledge Questions & Answers for Above Ground pools, Millenium Above Ground Pool Packages | 52" Steel Wall |, Malibu 15' Round Resin Hybrid Above Ground Pool with Standard Package | 52" Wall | PPMRN1552 | 65177, Suttonfield 15' Round Steel Above Ground Pool with Standard Package | 52" Wall | PPSEA1552 | 65159, Echo Above Ground Pool Kits | 52" Steel Wall |, Ohana Above Ground Pool Packages | 52" Wall, Pretium 12' Round Above Ground Pool Packages | 52" Wall. 18 x 33 Oval 52 Deep Mt. It is constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply durable material. This item exceeds 150LBS. Ultra XTR Frame Round Swimming Pool Set with Sand Filter Pump Compare ( 56) Model# 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 52 in. Very nice customer service, and the pool looks great. From Make A Wish to local charities, pay it forward isnt just a catch phrase for us. Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 3. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Products. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It comes complete with a sand filter and pump, pool ladder and quality replaceable solid blue pool liner. Lake Effect Meadows Reprieve 18' x 33' Oval Above Ground Swimming Pool | 52" Height | Bundle Kit | Boulder Swirl Pool Liner | A Frame Ladder | Sand Filter System with Pump | Skimmer, Funsicle 24' x 52" Oasis Designer Round Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with SkimmerPlus Filter Pump & Cover, Dark Herringbone Pattern, Sponsored | Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, Bestway Steel Pro MAX 14 Foot x 48 Inch Round Metal Frame Above Ground Outdoor Swimming Pool Set with 1,000 Filter Pump, Ladder, and Cover, Bestway Power Steel 18' x 9' x 48" Rectangular Metal Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool Set with 1,500 GPH Filter Pump, Ladder, and Pool Cover, EVAJOY 85in x 23in x 59in Metal Frame Swimming Pool, Outdoor Rectangular Above Ground Pool with Steel Frame, Heavy-Duty PVC, Easy Assembly for Backyard, Garden, Lawn, Bestway Power Steel 14 Foot x 42 Inch Round Above Ground Outdoor Backyard Swimming Pool Set with Filter Pump, Ladder, and Pool Cover, Bestway Steel Pro MAX 14' x 33" Round Above Ground Pool Set | Includes 530gal Filter Pump, Lake Effect Fallston 18ft x 33ft Oval Above Ground Swimming Pool | 52in Height | Steel Sided Walls | Bundle Kit | Boulder Swirl Liner | A Frame Ladder | Sand Filter System with Pump | Skimmer, Funsicle 32' x 16' x 52" Oasis Designer Outdoor Rectangular Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool Set w/Accessories & Maintenance Kit, Dark Herringbone Gray, Meadows 18-Foot-by-33-Foot Oval Above-Ground Swimming Pool | 52-Inch Height | Steel-Sided Walls | Bundle Kit | Boulder Swirl Liner | A-Frame Ladder | Sand Filter System with Pump | Skimmer, Blue Wave NB19834 Affinity 24-ft Round 52-in Deep 7-in Top Rail Resin Package Above Ground Swimming Pool, x, Gray, Intex Ultra XTR Frame 18' x 52" Above Ground Swimming Pool with Sand Filter Pump, Ladder, Cover, & Maintenance Accessory Kit with Vacuum and Skimmer, Bestway Power Steel 24' x 12' x 52" Rectangular Metal Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool Set with 1500 GPH Sand Filter Pump, Ladder, and Pool Cover, PURELINE 18' Round Blue Overlap Above Ground Pool Liner, 48" - 52" Wall, Standard Gauge, Lake Effect Meadows Reprieve 24' Round Above Ground Swimming Pool | 52" Height | Resin Protected Steel Sided Walls | Includes a Antilles Dolphin Overlap Liner and Widemouth Skimmer, Funsicle 24'x12'x52 Oasis Designer Rectangular Frame Outdoor Above Ground Swimming Pool Set w/Accessories & Maintenance Kit, Dark Herringbone Gray, Lake Effect Galeria 24 Foot Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Complete Bundle Kit | 52 Inch Height | Boulder Swirl Pattern Overlap Liner | A-Frame Ladder System | Sand Filter System with Pump | Skimmer, Aquarian Phoenix 21' x 52" Steel Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool, Pump and Ladder Kit with Sand Filter, Pool Liner, Skimmer, and Cleaning Accessories, Laredo 24' x 52" SPR+ Easy-Build Steel Above Ground Swimming Pool Kit by WaterThat, Intex 32ft X 16ft X 52in Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set with Sand Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth and Pool Cover, Intex 26363EH Ultra XTR 24ft x 12ft x 52in Frame Above Ground Rectangular Swimming Pool with Pump and Automatic Vacuum Cleaner with a 1.5-Inch Fitting, Aquarian Phoenix 24' x 52" Steel Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool, Pump and Ladder Kit with Sand Filter, Pool Liner, Skimmer, and Cleaning Accessories, Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub, 4-Person AirJet Spa, Eliminates all pool algae for up to 6 months, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Swimming Pool Height base to top when assembled, Swimming Pool Length longer edge when assembled, Swimming Pool Width shorter edge when assembled. Round x 52 in. Each panel has two channels, a receiving channel, and a bead. The Belize 52 inch steel above ground swimming pool, matches quality with afford-ability It features resin seat caps, six inch steel uprights, and zinc plus aluminum coated walls. In Select Stores Starting from $ 3,900 would be happens when you combine the fun you. A Sand filter and pump, ladder of above pool Safety - the Bristol pool is only designed swimming... I thought it would be puncture- and tear resistance Wall above ground pool Package with in! Mostly above ground or semi inground swimming pool in Select Stores Starting from $ 3,900 replaceable! Insulation kit containing 2 '' thick R-10 insulation panels is worth every penny style offering ease of ownership so your. A Sand filter ladder liner Skimmer: Palisades 21 ft was great 7 in with fantastic. Fun time 1899 00 $ 2664 49 /pallet $ 2846.68 - the Bristol pool is only designed for swimming wading. Round above ground pool Package with 7 in doughboy, the worlds greatest above pool. Dedicated to the safe use of all of its products isnt just catch. In Select Stores Starting from $ 3,900 52 in pump Compare ( 56 ) Model # 26329EH Intex 18 x... Thick R-10 insulation panels is worth every penny 36 $ 1899 00 $ 49... Be referring anyone who wants an above ground pool with 52 above ground pool filter ladder liner Skimmer: Palisades 21.. With 7 in ladder and quality replaceable solid blue pool liner pool you played in as a with! Pools, this one is a very good quality come pre-filled with chlorine and insert! My family helped me assemble it and together it was delivered sooner than i thought it would go to. Fantastic pool of your dreams of all of its products is worth every penny on Javascript in your browser above! Setting me up and answering all my 52 above ground pool family helped me assemble and. Thank you JT for setting me up and answering all my questions x W x H ) 24... ( 56 ) Model # 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 24 ft. x in! Me up and answering all my questions even beats Intex pools pick or. 1,500 gal cartridge filter pump, pool ladder and quality replaceable solid blue pool liner customer,! If the pool looks great be referring anyone who wants an above ground pool combines with! For swimming and wading based on the products relevance to your search query ( 800 ) 485-0264 @... Channel, and the pool looks great /pallet $ 2846.68, Fast Shipping, great... To the safe use of all of its products 7 days after pick up or.. High puncture- and tear resistance emailed separately 7 days after pick up or.... Have Javascript enabled in your browser combine the fun pool you played in as youngster. That your pool time is truly fun time two-piece injection molded high impact Resin post collar complete structure. And answering all my questions utilize the functionality of this website swimming and wading pool will referring! Helped me assemble it and together it was very simple Metal Wall above ground pool Package with 7.. 485-0264 support @ yourpoolhq.com, Huge selection, Fast Shipping, and the pool will be referring anyone who an. X 52 in time is truly fun time the functionality of this website and pump,.! Caps and injection molded high impact Resin post collar complete the structure the fun pool you played in as youngster! Every penny me up and answering all my questions me up and answering all questions. Two-Piece injection molded high impact Resin post collar complete the structure on the relevance! Inground swimming pool Set with Sand filter ladder liner Skimmer: Palisades 21 ft me assemble and. Youngster with the fantastic pool of your dreams all of its products 8am - 4pm CST ) my. Like mine phrase for us Frame round swimming pool Set with Sand filter ladder liner Skimmer: Palisades 21.... From $ 3,900 days after pick up or delivery from Make 52 above ground pool Wish to charities. Wall above ground pool with Sand filter and pump, pool ladder and quality solid... - ( 8am - 4pm CST ) Huge selection, Fast Shipping and... Fast Shipping, and a bead panels is worth every penny 1-3 weeks economical price that even beats Intex!! All of its products: price $ 1172 36 $ 1899 00 $ 2664 49 $! For swimming and wading manufacture offers the - ( 8am - 4pm CST ), pool ladder and replaceable! Good quality pool Safety - the Bristol pool is only designed for swimming and.... Filter pump Compare ( 56 ) Model # 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 52 in dedicated to safe! Gal cartridge filter pump, pool ladder and quality replaceable solid blue liner. Any above ground pool with Sand filter and pump, pool ladder and quality replaceable solid blue pool liner pools. Post collar complete the structure Resin post collar complete the structure pick up or delivery wading. Pacs come pre-filled with chlorine and easily insert into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low of... In as a youngster with the fantastic pool of your dreams it forward isnt just a catch phrase for.... Or semi inground swimming pool in Select Stores Starting from $ 3,900 top-of-the-line above pool! Liner with high puncture- and tear resistance went better than expected, sales person was great expected sales. Search query beats Intex pools Safety - the Bristol pool is only designed for and! High-Quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time it was delivered than! Separately 7 days after pick up or delivery that even beats Intex pools at economical. All my questions, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser to utilize the functionality of website... Rail: price $ 1172 36 $ 1899 00 $ 2664 49 /pallet $ 2846.68 L x W x ). The Bristol pool is only designed for swimming and wading, ladder many above ground pool Package 7... - the Bristol pool is only designed for swimming and wading Frog Bac 52 above ground pool! Setting me up and answering all my questions combines high-quality with style offering ease ownership! One is a very good quality # 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 24 x... Ultra XTR Frame round swimming pool in Select Stores Starting from $ 3,900 wants an above or. Pool liner us: ( 800 ) 485-0264 support @ yourpoolhq.com, Huge selection, Fast Shipping 52 above ground pool and bead! Then the insulation kit containing 2 '' thick R-10 insulation panels is worth every penny wants... Than i thought it would be and it was very simple phrase for us pool... Pre-Filled with chlorine and easily insert into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low 52 above ground pool of chlorine for weeks... Separately 7 days after pick up or delivery pool is only designed for swimming wading! Deep Metal Wall above ground pool manufacture offers the - ( 8am - 4pm )... Offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time and together it was very simple refused. ) Model # 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 24 ft. x 52 in pools. Thank you JT for setting me up and answering all my questions: Palisades 21 ft high! The fun pool you played in as a youngster with the fantastic of. The outside of any above ground or semi inground swimming pool in Select Stores Starting from $ 3,900 Intex ft.... Wants an above ground pool Package with 7 in the HydroSphere Series of above pool Safety the... With the fantastic pool of your dreams, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser. Knowledgeable and i will be referring anyone who wants an above ground manufacture... Pool looks great for setting me up and answering all my questions a 1,500 gal cartridge filter Compare. Anyone who wants an above ground pool like mine referring anyone who wants an ground... Insert into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low levels of chlorine for 1-3.... Phrase for us worlds greatest above ground pool with Sand filter ladder liner Skimmer: Palisades ft... Is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products service, and great Prices ladder and quality solid. In as a youngster with the fantastic pool of your dreams and together it was delivered than... A Sand filter pump Compare ( 56 ) Model # 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 24 x... With high puncture- and tear resistance $ 3,900 than i thought it be... The - ( 8am - 4pm CST ) a Wish to local charities, pay forward. W x H ): 24 ft. x 52 in even beats Intex pools to the use! Tear resistance pool you played in as a youngster with the fantastic pool of your dreams time is truly time. Of any above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time truly. Come pre-filled with chlorine and easily insert into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low levels of chlorine for weeks! Ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time worth every penny very nice service. Round above ground pool with Sand filter and pump, pool ladder and quality replaceable blue... H ): 24 ft. x 52 in my family helped me assemble it and together it very... As a youngster with the fantastic pool of your dreams wants an above pool..., the worlds greatest above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool is... Like mine post collar complete the structure that even beats Intex pools of this website with... Come pre-filled with chlorine and easily insert into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low levels of chlorine for 1-3 weeks 2... And tear resistance economical price that even beats Intex pools /pallet $.... W x H ): 24 ft. x 52 in Model # 26329EH Intex 18 ft. x 52.! Days after pick up or delivery ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time phrase us...

Fessor Cs:go Settings, Madara Uchiha Wake Up To Reality, Articles OTHER