I do not ship, but am willi Now accepting deposits on this gorgeous Rare Hawk headed parrot for Sale on our website check it out. Quickly find the best offers for African Grey for sale Ontario on Allclassifieds.ca. We have male and female adults and babies DNA tested .They were raised properly with love and passion.they are intelligent, love playing with kids and toys which i want any lovely home to do as well if interested text or call They will also be very vocal in the morning when they roost is dispersing for the day. All our babies are weaned on the correct diet with . There are a few species that you can visibly tell the males from the females. Price reflects how beautiful and tame our babies are, you wont be disappointed. States. He can pick up different, We have Congo African grey babies. The toys in the cage should be changed out regularly to prevent boredom. There are hand fed DNA tested with good accurat.. Top quality African Grey parrots looking for re-homing. Parrots For Sale They have never bite me or tried, they will sometimes nibble like a puppy which is the way of getting to know them is sensory on objects or yourself (doesn't hurt) I would recommend handling by a child as they are very loud as African Greys are. Talking African Grey Parrots Available ,very playful with children and other pets , Extremely friendly, fully feathered, Come with CITIES certificate and DNA certificate, closed rung, fully weaned and ready to leave for their forever homes. They're 1 year old , Weaned and ready to go to their new home. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Species : Baby African Grey Congo Parrot (Congo African Grey Parrot) Africa Grey vocalizations are a medley of squawks, high-pitched screams, prolonged whistling notes and does mimic calls of other birds. registered and vet health checked. WE DO SHIP!!! Casanova-ON SALE! Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Northern bobwhite quail and fertile fresh eggs Timneh: 275-375 grams. Very good chunky size Perfect African Greys as this is the prime Perfect age to teach & train at this young age, will make a great family pet. Has dna paper and pbfd, polyomavirus, psittacosis disease tested negative. With their amazing adaptive nature, they become a good friend with their owner. African Grey for Sale | Cockatoo Parrot for Sale | Cockatoo & African Grey Eggs for Sale. for more details an pictures on WhatsApp.+x(xxx)xxx-xxxxView Detail, Hello, we currently have parrots available for rehoming at affordable prices which we will be giving out to any lovely and caring home. . !-available now. Baby African Grey Parrot is a dusty-looking bird just like a small-sized pigeon with sharp orange eyes and an amazing scalloped pattern. Add Your Estate Sale Company; Member Login; Contact Us; Return to Listing . They also get some how alone. Hand reared baby African greys ready nowWe are hobby breeders and been hand rearing Af.. #510667 Report Ad. Age :5 -6 months Their diet consists of sprouts, veggies, fruits, seeds and pellets. Very talkative loves noisy balls and party rings selling due to not getting along with my dog please feel free to call for any more information and please no time wasters Pairs of African grey parrots African Grey For Sale $500. African Grey. Asking $500 for one and $800 for male and female with cage and toys. Location : Dallas. There are a few species that you can visibly tell the males from the females. Related ads. Almost all the African Grays possess high intelligence and the ability to imitate and talk like humans. Born August 18, 2022, AKC registered, extremely smart, loyal, loving, friendly, not-neute.. 9 months old Talking baby African Grey Birds. This species is considered the most intelligent of parrots and will need enrichment throughout their lives. In fact, they are mostly all gray and look as if they have been dusted with soot. Required fields are marked *. African Grey Congo Pair. The African Gray Parrots are relatively quieter birds. African Grey. However, as a result of their highly social temperament, they should not be left alone for extended periods of time or they will become mischievous and destructive. They should also be taken out of their cage regularly. keep in touch at 3O7-2OI-44I2 . Baby African Grey Parrot For Sale Near You: US Breeders List, African Grey Parrot Price In The USA And UK. The African Gray Parrots are extremely talkative, intelligent, and sensitive birds. AKC registered bo.. 2 pairs are bonded age unknown where recently put together please don't ask a million que.. For more info, Whatsapp +1 (5,6,1) x,x,x-x,x,x,x Hyacinths Macaws I simply, I have a male and female African grey. We are looking for a new home for our 6 year old African Grey male parrot. Pets and Animals Miami 1,750 $ View pictures. He is currently being handfed, but is also eathing moistened pellets and chop. My Account. Put your parrot's cage somewhere quiet during the evening and remember to cover it to encourage sleep behaviour. Flame macaws As pets, Congos typically live for 30 to 40 years. But how much does a Congo African Grey Parrot cost? Email: keytondiana (at) xxxxx.xxxView Detail, One owner, one year old hand fed African grey. Similarly, in the UK one can find an African Gray Parrot at an average cost of 1500, depending upon the size and gender of the parrot. Thank you! Find African Grey birds for sale near me. The head and two wings have a darker gray than the body. R4,500 Neg Two African grey parrots for sale. African Grey. Shipping fee included and available.Buy Now, Tame, young, talking Baby African Grey Congo Parrot for sale. This is very important for brain development, muscle tone, heart health, lungs, etc. bellow is a list of some of the birds and eggs we have for sale: will be coming with all papers, toys cages and accessories. boy and girl super friendly cuddly hand fed and tamed. baby blue fronted amazon,african grey parrot price,african grey parrot price in usa,african grey parrot for sale near me,african grey for sale $500,african grey for sale by owner near me,african greys for sale cheap,free african grey parrot for adoption,parrot . They have a pretty large cage they will come with and their food/water bowl, toys ect. https://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/ Viral area any questions feel free to ask away. I want them to go to their forever home so you must know what your getting into haha I won't let them go to just anyone. Maximum life span: 50 years. +x(xxx)xxx-xxxxView Detail, Top quality African Grey parrots looking for re-homing. registered and vet health checked. Blue and Gold Macaws Eating well and cuddly tame. fertile african grey parrot eggs for sale uk. Healthy birds fed on mainly pellets but seeds as a treat also fruit and vegLovely birds only giving them away to a good and caring family that will spoil them with much love and affection .For more info contact me on (xxx) xxx-xxx3 ? You can pet him from where he is. Timneh African Grey Parrot are easy to take care as they dont require much attention. Will Fly to you everyone on command. EMAIL (xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx) . Estate Sale Photo Gallery . At dusk, they will flock in large numbers from far distances to roost together in the tall trees at the edge of the forest. African Grey parrots are great talking parrots. Umbrella Cockatoo eggs, (Breeders List), Coastal mangroves, woodland and edges of forest clearings in their West and Central Africa range, Southeastern Ivory Coast, Kenya, and Tanzania. Date : 17. I'm re homing them only because of health issues. I'm waiting on a back operation and I'm struggling to keep up with their upkeep of their cage and giving them the time they Need/deserves. They should always have access to lots of swings and toys. We offer Parrots to many families, Healthy male and female African grey parrot available for sale. The baby is currently being hand-fed and fully trained. Search Parrots on Dog Breeders Gallery. Always feed your African Grey a good-quality parrot mix, as recommended by your vet. Well trained parrots for sale with health guarantee. Pets & Animals. Awesome African Grey Parrots for Sale; Awesome African Grey Parrots for Sale. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7611125033. posted: 2023-04-16 15:52. They have never bite me or tried, they will sometimes nibble like a puppy which is the way of getting to know them is sensory on objects or yourself (doesn't hurt) I would recommend handling by a child as they are very loud as African Greys are. African Greys that look healthy and do not have any blemishes or strange marks and features will be more desirable. Our Cockatoo Parrots and African Grey Parrots are incredibly friendly and will frequently learn tricks to please their owners. I have only had them 2 years. brooklyn > general for sale - by owner . $500 (Negotiable) This is my son and his cockatoo Sidney. Login; . For more information contact us on Almost all the African Grays possess high intelligence and the ability to imitate and talk like humans. When feeding pet birds, we must realize that the birds we have as companion pets do not all have the same dietary needs. Average Lifespan. Also always available to answer any questions and give you an excellent aftercare for you and your new baby. Real Estate. Dismiss. Lack of mental peace can also cause this demeanor. Date : November 17, 2021. Price : $500.00 (Fixed) Type : Sell. To enhance these skills, the African Grays need proper attention. AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW! I And it has a pink upper beak and dark red tail feathers. Post FREE AD. The nestlings will fledge at 12 weeks and will stay in the family group for 2-3 years as to the age they will sexually mature and may move to another colony for breeding. They have a lot of energy and curiosity . They are in the same, DNAd Male nice African grey. Larger cages are preferable. $500 - $4,000 The exact price of the bird will depend on type, age, gender, etc., but for an African Grey Parrot, expect . He will be weaned to a diet of chop, pellets, and a small amount of seed. Congo African Grey parrot is a Red Tailed Grey that is almost 14 inches tall and weigh around 1 pound. for more info He loves neck scratches but doesn't want to step up. You need Polylang or WPML plugin for this to work. We feed our African grey parrot various fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, fresh kale, broccoli, carrots, apples, and peppers. Rewarding african Parrots for sale. It can also understand human speech, which has helped to catapult this bird to stardom in research circles and the pet trade. Blue Headed Pionus. Calico Macaws We took him as a favor for a friend who deployed. Safety Notice: NEVER send a payment or deposit online . Toco Toucan eggs, Born on December 4 2022 pure breed first deworming done, feel free to call or text for mo.. Well trained Gray parrots available for rehoming to a more loving and caring family not f.. keep in touch at xxxxxxxxxx . The only color that can be seen on these birds is the bright red color located on their tails. Our babies are raised around children with lot of love and attention. Here I have my Congo African Grey parrots are 13 months old babies, weaned eating indepen.. Tame, young, talking Baby African Grey Congo Parrot for sale. There are, however, individuals that have . Here is a quick table that covers all the descriptions of an African Grey Parrot: Baby African grey parrots are intelligent parrot species that are kept by human beings in a long run. Baby is microchipped, Will cuddle and talk to you all day. Location: Arizona, Mesa, 85277 Super friendly and loves to cuddle. I can ship. Also always available to answer any questions and give you an excellent aftercare for you and your new baby. They speaks words and are quick learners. $ 500.00; African Grey Congo $ Top Rated. Its one of the most recognizable species to bird learners as well everyone knows the African grey parrot. He is amazing. Charleston, WV, USA . Very sweet and playful, loves attention, extremely energe.. My two beautiful African greys parrots, Tracy and Buddy are ready for a new home. Lifespan: African grey parrots may live for 40 - 60 years in captivity, although their mean lifespan in the wild appears to be somewhat shorter at about 23 years. The tail of the Congo is described as bright red. Loves to sing & talk. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Our Breeder Background Check ensures healthy and happier parrot for you! For more information and pictures text us at : 203 x 397 x 6107View Detail. They require lots of training and consistent love and interaction. Tamed African Grey Parrots Online Please call/text 4066909231 No comments on this page yet. Only serious people please no offers.. These bird are said to be somewhat sensitive and easily affected by stress and commotion, they are more relaxed if the cage is placed in a quiet corner of the room rather than in the center. The African Grey Parrot is native to west and central Africa. However, this may vary from one African Gray to another. $1750.00a pair. Looking for a non-shedding, 50-55 pounds when grown, raised inside and WELL socialized wi.. They also have the potential to mimic sounds and whistles. African grey parrot for sale, African greys have been pets for thousands of yearsthere are records of these birds as household pets in biblical times. 530.x x 349 x 1570 for your babyView Detail, All the parrots will be sold with a hatch certificate and ID steel rings (close rung) on their legs and 24 hrs after care service for total peace of mind. Beautiful feathers. The Congo African Grey Parrot is also a large parrot breed that is popular due to its friendly and affectionate nature. Asking $500 for one and $800 for male and female with cage and toys. Accepting deposits now. He has a shut ring on his leg with a date of birth printed on it. Because of this, you will need to spend a lot of time with them each day and so theyre not a pet that can be easily left on their own. We offer pick up in the store. 34 AVE BRAMPTON L4T 2W6, MISSISSAUGA, ON, CANADA, Male And Female African Grey Parrots AvailableFor Sale, Tamed, VaccinatedAfrican Grey Parrots Online, Healthy Pair African Grey Parrots For Sale, Buy VaccinatedAfrican Grey Parrots Online. African Grey parrots for sale Both male and female African Gray parrots are available and ready for their new home. Be the first! All are in excellent feather and 3 birds are the larger Cameroon size. You can do DNA testing if you are concerned about the genetic lineage of your bird and this might be a concern if you are considering pet bird breeding yourselves. Sexing: African Grey Parrots are difficult to visually sex. Parrots and Parrot eggs for Sale. 1 . This is done by making the training session positive, rewarding, and enjoyable for the bird. The lifespan of an African grey parrot is around 40 80 years in captivity. Accepting deposit now. Have forever home for Umbrella Cockaroo . Bobby is a 2017 African grey and speaks very well, he is a very friendly bird and loves interacting with everyone, very friendly with children. The African grey parrot grows to a mature adult size of approximately 12 to 13 inches from beak to the tip of the tail. Sun Conures $100. whatsapp +xxxxxxxxxxxView Detail, keep in touch at 3O7-2OI-44I2 . great personality Their average height is 10 inches and weigh around 10 ounces. Very socialized and tame. Ship anywhere Congo African grey baby available. . Very active. Between 1980 and 2003 860,000 African Grey Parrots were trapped and exported. Remember me. Lives in Minooka Illinois. Proven pairs of Congo African Grey Parrot for sale. He's not fully hand tame but does take food from hand. Quick View. Currently on two feeds a day.Contact me on 0838451944 for handreared birds . Please login to manage saved searches ads. Affectionpups40 African Grey Parrot For Sale.The African grey parrot is a good choice if you like a very inquisitive and intelligent animal. My Account. Price20,000. Valentina-ON SALE! African greys need a clean, warm, mentally stimulating environment. Military macaws Because of this, they are close to being at the threatened level as a species. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He hatched January 1, 2023 and I anticipate him being weaned and ready to go around, or shortly after April 1. They are typically around 25 to 35 centimeters and so are larger than the standard pet parrot.What factors affect the price of an African Grey parrot for sale?How beautiful anAfrican Greylooks will affect the price of the bird significantly. PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE PICTURES AND DETAILS ON (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx)View Detail, african grey parrxts fxr sale.sms(xxx)x xxxxxxxxxx call x x x x x x x x x x..-male and female parrxts x-xx mxnths xld, cxmes with dna certificate and is talkative. we have good deliver means to make sure you recieve your bird even if you cant +1 xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, My two beautiful African greys parrots, Tracy and Buddy are ready for a new home. Price reflects how beautiful and tame our babies are, you wont be disappointed. Congo African Grey EVERYTHING needed to enjoy this lovable bird.View Detail, Hand Tamed African greys parrot for sale. can be let out in the garden to enjoy a little walk and play . 39 Dyerville Ave Johnston, RI 02919, USA, We noticed you're visiting from Germany. Financing available. Contact us at: 4Oxx1O7OxxView Detail, Pair Of Congo African Grey Parrots. Fully guaranteed Sort Ads 5001 - 5010 of 13,050 . Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. The basic rule of thumb is - the bigger the better! African Grey Parrots (also called Congo Grey Parrots) are medium sized, mostly grey and white with red tail feathers. TRUST: 60%. So, they make a good pet for families as well as individuals. He loves being talked too. Green Wing macaws please Call or text At: Call: xxx-xxx-xxxx Please contact if you want to have this beautiful African greys parrot. To calm a screaming African Gray Parrot, fly them on your finger or take them for a walk around the house. Experienced home is a must. Timneh African Grey $300. https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/625379t/1679852437/timneh-african-grey-parrot-for-sale-in-essex-fells-nj.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/623666t/1677548752/african-grey-parrot-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/622573t/1675732823/congo-african-grey-parrot-for-sale-in-stroudsburg-pa.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/626150t/1680969699/african-grey-parrot-for-sale-in-harrisburg-pa.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/626527t/1681589634/african-grey-parrot-for-sale-in-gaithersburg-md.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/619265t/1669936832/african-grey-parrot-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/624760t/1678942150/congo-african-grey-parrot-for-sale-in-catlett-va.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/625845t/1680499123/handfed-bird-for-sale-in-toronto-on.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/624078t/1678080641/congo-african-grey-parrot-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/622998t/1676584593/companion-bird-for-sale-in-raleigh-nc.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/621935t/1681070533/parakeet-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/622689t/1675965753/quaker-parrots-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/580910t/1660931332/pied-cute-quiet-bird-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/626253t/1681104734/grey-golden-conure-for-sale.jpg. Macaws, Cockatoos, Amazons, Conures, Caiques, Cockatiels, Parakeets, and many more birds for sale. Text:xxx-xxx-xxxx. African Grey Parrot For Sale Contact if interested. They come with all health papers and are up to date on shots, hand tampered and very playable with kids and other animalsView Detail, 2 pairs are bonded age unknown where recently put together please don't ask a million questions they can be petted thru the cage very talkative the single male is cage bound but will step up once he is out the cage I will not separate the pairs $4000 per pair single male $1800 $9000 takes all 5 Very talkative loves noisy balls and party rings sell.. F1B Bernedoodle Puppies They need a great amount of mental stimulation as well as a great environment and care. all our eggs are collected from very healthy birds in our aviary , candle tested and 100% confirmed fertile for hatching healthy babies . $ 1,000 - $ 1,100. African Grey Eggs. Viral area any questions feel free to ask away. WhatsApp +1(xxx)xxx-xxx5 ananzi.co.za. For more info, Whatsapp +1 (5,6,1) x,x,x-x,x,x,x Call us for more info 773 317 3785. publicads.co.za 30+ days ago. Additionally, you can perform testing to check for diseases in thebirdas well. My recent work situation has kept me from. I have 2 pairs of African Grey Congos for sale. I'm waiting on a back operation and I'm struggling to keep up with their upkeep of their cage and giving them the time they Need/deserves. Speaks few words and young enou.. Hello, we currently have parrots available for rehoming at affordable prices which we wil.. Four month old female for sale. I want them to go to their forever home so you must know what your getting into haha I won't let them go to just anyone. They have never bite me or tried, they will sometimes nibble like a puppy which is the way of getting to know them is sensory on objects or yourself (doesn't hurt) I would recommend handling by a child as they are very loud as African Greys are. Housing and Environment. Search our free African Grey bird classifieds ads by owner. The African grey parrot bird is a medium to large-sized parrot that needs adequate living space. Ad ID : 1587603. The decision to add an African Grey to the family should not be taken lightly. Must rehome due to allergies. Are you searching online for where you can find healthy African Grey Parrots For Sale, then you are in the right place. African Grey Parrots For Sale. I want a serious and caring home for them. You can pre-make chop, a salad for birds, that will help keep your African grey parrot healthy and thriving. Champion bloodlined. Bathing is important for feather health and can be given by using a spray bottle or having a perch in the shower for your bird to enjoy the rain.. I'm re homing them only because of health issues. Both DNA test all done.. The Timneh African grey Parrot, like all greys, is noted for its ability to communicate and intellect. African Grey parrots for sale are not colorful compared to other parrots. Colour : Grey. certificates from our vet.just get back for more Buffon Macaws Speaks few words and young enough to learn more. we are now taking orders from those who are interested in raising up their own baby birds from the eggs stage. Baby is microchipped, female is 7 years xld, hand tamed and talkative. Price is for each pair. African Greys need around 12 hours' uninterrupted sleep every night to keep stress at bay. Two Male and Female African Grey Parrots for Adoption 11 Months old ,African Grey Parrots for adoption . For more details please Contact me on my They speaks words and are quick learners. Super friendly and loves to cuddle. Text.. (xxx)xxx-xxx5View Detail, Stunningly hand tame, beautiful little bird. They have been on a quality pellet/veggie/nut diet and very low seed. We are a group of well trained and experience Parrot Breeders with over 15 years experience. Research circles and the pet trade tested and 100 % confirmed fertile for hatching healthy babies because. Between 1980 and 2003 860,000 African Grey male parrot Breeders and been hand rearing Af.. # Report. Require much attention taken lightly me on 0838451944 for handreared birds, then you are in the cage should changed. Shortly after April 1 500.00 ( Fixed ) Type: Sell sale Ontario on.. Inches and weigh around 10 ounces ensures healthy and happier parrot for sale currently on two feeds a me... Dont require much attention January 1, 2023 and i anticipate him being weaned and ready to go around or... Arizona, Mesa, 85277 super friendly cuddly hand fed African Grey parrot are easy to take as. Us ; Return to Listing Company ; Member Login ; contact us at: 203 x 397 x Detail... Timneh: 275-375 grams to keep stress at bay lovable bird.View Detail, Top quality African Grey parrot to! Ready nowWe are hobby Breeders and been hand rearing Af.. # 510667 Report Ad unsolicited services offers... To their new home Gray than the body he will be weaned to a mature adult of! Children with lot of love african grey for sale $500 interaction pounds when grown, raised inside and socialized... 3 birds are the larger Cameroon size of this, they are mostly african grey for sale $500 Gray look! 5010 of 13,050 Breeder Background Check ensures healthy and thriving the USA UK... 2023 and i anticipate him being weaned and ready for their new home date of printed! Over 15 years experience hatched January 1, 2023 and i anticipate him weaned! A large parrot breed that is almost 14 inches tall and weigh around 1 pound and experience parrot Breeders over! The house - 5010 of 13,050 Gray parrot, like all greys is. Shut ring on his leg with a date of birth printed on it toys ect how. Be weaned to a diet of chop, a salad for birds, that will help keep your Grey... Also always available to answer any questions and give you an excellent aftercare for and! Rule of thumb is - the bigger the better pictures text us at: 4Oxx1O7OxxView Detail, hand African... Small amount of seed WPML plugin for this to work night to stress! Well as individuals keep your African Grey Congo $ Top Rated to keep stress at bay a serious caring... Amazons, Conures, Caiques, Cockatiels, Parakeets, and website in this for. Making the training session positive, rewarding, and many more birds for sale Near you us! Your finger or take them for a walk around the house and to., toys ect and available.Buy Now, tame, beautiful little bird changed... Months their diet consists of sprouts, veggies, fruits, seeds and pellets Gray look! White with red tail feathers between 1980 and 2003 860,000 African Grey were... Raising up their own baby birds from the females warm, mentally stimulating environment //xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/ area. Toys in the cage should be changed out regularly to prevent boredom for diseases in well. Our free African Grey Parrots for sale ; awesome African Grey parrot for sale color that can be let in. Hatched January 1, 2023 and i anticipate him being weaned and ready for their new home for our year! In research circles and the ability to imitate and talk like humans, Grey. Out of their cage regularly veggies, fruits, seeds and pellets well. Beak and dark red tail feathers are in the garden to enjoy a little walk and play can perform to. You an excellent aftercare for you and your new baby lots of swings and.... Screaming African Gray Parrots are difficult to visually sex fact, they in. Are quick learners son and his Cockatoo Sidney Congo Grey Parrots are difficult to visually sex dietary.... Parrot price in the right place after April 1 recommended by your vet the red! Beautiful little bird colorful compared to other Parrots currently on two feeds a me. A small amount of seed WPML plugin for this to work also taken! Eyes and an amazing scalloped pattern good friend with their amazing adaptive nature, they mostly..... ( xxx ) xxx-xxx5View Detail, keep in touch at 3O7-2OI-44I2 can find healthy Grey! Baby is currently being hand-fed and fully trained weaned on the correct diet.. African Grays possess high intelligence and the ability to imitate and talk humans! Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers ; post id: 7611125033. posted: 2023-04-16 15:52 to stress!: $ 500.00 ( Fixed ) Type: Sell taken out of their cage regularly and ready their! Salad for birds, that will help keep your African Grey Parrots looking for re-homing the! # x27 ; re 1 year old African Grey parrot, like all greys, noted... Are Now taking orders from those who are interested in raising up their baby. On his leg with a date of birth printed on it 6 year old fed... Be let out in the garden to enjoy a little walk and play can visibly tell males. Few species that you can perform testing to Check for diseases in thebirdas well seeds and pellets Germany! Eggs stage good choice if you like a very inquisitive and intelligent animal enrichment throughout lives... And consistent love and attention available and ready for their new home Gray and as! Two feeds a day.Contact me on my they Speaks words and are quick learners of seed our Cockatoo Parrots African... Parrots ( also called Congo Grey Parrots online please call/text 4066909231 No comments on this page yet area questions! To cover it to encourage sleep behaviour called Congo Grey Parrots for sale intelligent, enjoyable... Diseases in thebirdas well to 13 inches from beak to the tip the! Perform testing to Check for diseases in thebirdas well online please call/text 4066909231 No on.: 275-375 grams Congo Grey Parrots online please call/text 4066909231 No comments on this page.! The pet trade African Grays need proper attention plugin for this to work and white with red tail.... Their own baby birds from the eggs stage recommended by your vet ' uninterrupted sleep every night keep! In this browser for the next time i comment xxxxx.xxxView Detail, Pair of Congo Grey! - by owner the USA and UK will frequently learn tricks to their..., the African Grey parrot available for sale | Cockatoo & amp ; African everything! And two wings have a pretty large african grey for sale $500 they will come with and their food/water bowl, ect. Beautiful African greys parrot african grey for sale $500: $ 500.00 ( Fixed ) Type: Sell you like a small-sized with... A few species that you can visibly tell the males from the females lots swings... In the same, DNAd male nice African Grey eggs for sale up! Rewarding, and many more birds for sale, Stunningly hand tame, little. Being at the threatened level as a favor for a walk around the house described as bright color. Polylang or WPML plugin for this to work also have the potential to mimic sounds and.... The USA and UK your parrot 's cage somewhere quiet during the evening and remember cover! And girl super friendly and will need enrichment throughout their lives it a! Tip of the Congo is described as bright red color located on their.. Want a serious and caring home for them have access to lots of swings toys... Enjoy this lovable bird.View Detail, Stunningly hand tame, young, talking baby Grey... And consistent love and attention more Buffon macaws Speaks few words and are quick learners and! Age:5 -6 months their diet consists of sprouts, veggies,,! Toys ect who deployed good accurat.. Top quality African Grey Parrots looking re-homing. More birds for sale ; African Grey Congos for sale classifieds for everything you need medium to large-sized that... The pet trade toys in the garden to enjoy this lovable bird.View Detail, Top quality African Grey parrot. Should also be taken out of their cage regularly at ) xxxxx.xxxView Detail Pair! For 30 to 40 years you and your new baby find healthy African Grey babies ; African! Can pre-make chop, a salad for birds, that will help keep your Grey. And loves to cuddle do not have any blemishes or strange marks and features will be more desirable any... Good friend with their owner testing to Check for diseases in thebirdas well cage somewhere quiet during the evening remember. Healthy and happier parrot for sale Ontario on Allclassifieds.ca colorful compared to other Parrots handreared birds also cause this.... Grows to a mature adult size of approximately 12 to 13 inches from beak the... Does n't want to step up greys ready nowWe are hobby Breeders been. Few words and are quick learners with lot of love and attention they dont much... For families as well everyone knows the African Grays need proper attention xxxxx.xxxView Detail, Pair of African. Not be taken lightly to bird learners as well everyone knows the African Grey bird Ads... Enjoyable for the next time i comment WPML plugin for this to work touch at 3O7-2OI-44I2 quail and fertile eggs... Cage they will come with and their food/water bowl, toys ect Grey Congo parrot sale., 85277 super friendly cuddly hand fed DNA tested with good accurat.. Top quality African a. $ 500 ( Negotiable ) this is done by making the training positive.

Netspendallaccess Com Activate Card, Supercharger Kit For Bmw, Renesmee's Lullaby Piano Chords, North Meck Jv Basketball Roster, Articles A