Prices in this section are for these earlier AMT-built guns only. The AMT Hardballer is a clone of the .45 ACP Colt M1911, although some components of the action are not interchangeable with other M1911s. In the Christmas Game, the "Ballers" are Agent 47's only weapons used to defeat the elves. It was without a doubt the worst gun I've ever owned. the pistol is very tight and machined well, no gotchas, shoots well and really wants to group. BROWSE VINTAGE RANDALL M1911s This rare all-stainless Randall Service Model up for grabs in the Guns.com Vault includes adjustable sights and Pachymar signature grips. This pistol features a stainless finish and 5+1 capacity. AMT Hardballer Longslide: The most famous of the Hardballer line, it featured an extended 7 inch (177.8 mm) barrel, introduced in 1980. own to figure out what you want. However, they revert to their normal versions for story missions. [3] Overview [ edit] Oddly enough, a suppressed "Silverballer" can also be found on Andrei Puscus in the mission The Meat King's Party. The AMT Hardballer is a short recoil operated, locked breech, semi-automatic pistol chambered for .45 ACP, 10mm Auto, .40 S&W and .400 Corbon ammunition. It was the first 1911 I personally owned - those before that were issued to me. This is the round the I never managed to fire a box without problems. Wolfgang Feise 455,00 EUR* 1. The goal of this website is to be a complete set of reference materiel for AMT firearms, as you can imaging not all of the content on the site belongs to me and . DETONATOR 1911 MEU s70 . Hunter S. Thompson, "Those who give up their liberty for safety will surely lose both." Created in response to NATO requests for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the P90 []. In the earlier productions there were concerns about galling between parts. Seller Description This AMT Hardballer is in very good overall condition with some minor wear and handling marks.. [6], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=AMT_Hardballer&oldid=1144992229, Accelerator, Commando, Government, Javelina, Longslide, Skipper, Fully adjustable Millett rear sight; front blade, This page was last edited on 16 March 2023, at 17:34. I don't think Kahr fully understood the damage done to the brand by the "Numrich" parts guns under the AO name. Another reference to the Hardballer in Pop Culture came in the form of the highly successful Hitman video game series. Taking them off will increase their accuracy and the range at which they deal their maximum damage, but generates significantly more noise. not doubting you, just curious. I have an AMT Hardballer, that I purchased in . [2] Other features included adjustable rear sights and a lengthened grip safety. AMT Combat Government / Government - Model of 1878 for police service; fixed sights; 1985 product name change to just "Government". Hearing protection is a must while shooting. I don't care. Show Only Guns $34.99. Created in response to NATO requests for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the P90 []. I didn't keep it for long , traded for colt trooper with 4 in barrel a mk 3 I think. A guy on another forum had his frame break at the rear. THE PRICE OF THIS PISTOL IS $599.95 (if paying by cashier's check or Money Order. Summary Short summary describing this thing. These Longslide models are very hard to find in great condition, much less with the original box and manual. Excellent like new AMT gov't model by Galena,has 1 mag & old cardboard silver box,shipping is $45 east of the Mississippi,others email for quote, no CA sales,no shipping to AK. Now referred to as the "Ballers", they are available as both dual standard and suppressed. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. The Colt 1860 Army revolver, also known as the Colt U.S. Cavalry revolver, was widely during the American Civil War. *SOLD* AMT Hardballer .45 ACP Stainless *INCREDIBLE AMERICAN MADE PISTOL* AMT. ammo . I paid $199 new for it back then. In appearance, they are identical to how they look in Silent Assassin. :rock: AMT and the Auto Ordnance brand have kicked around a lot during my lifetime, AMT seems gone, AO has been resurrected by Kahr. Made in California. Make Offer. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. customers to the absolute best of our abilities. THIS IS A COLT MODEL 1911 MFG 1918 "BLACK ARMY" RIG, .45 CAL. They can be used on every mission. Lot 835: Two 1911 Style Semi-Automatic Pistols. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Dual Hardballers, doubled reload time, more recoil. Price firm fo Colt National Match 1911 .45 ACP Black finish, 5 inch barrel, factory wood grips, and factory magazine. The AMT Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 ever produced. AMT BACKUP 380 ACP 5Rd STAINLESS with finger rest Magazine, AMT BACKUP 45 ACP 5 RD Stainless 5Rd 45 Magazine. Ammoland. the store. Come join the discussion about other firearms, gun ownership, gun care, tactical firearms, small arms, optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! It fired .45 ACP rounds and was also available in a Longslide model with an extended barrel. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local The AMT Hardballer is a stainless steel clone of the Colt M1911A1 made byArcadia Machine & Tool. Chambered in .45ACP, it is. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But with the suppressor, it's good to deal with most situations in-game. The Hardballer hit the market in 1977 and was one of the earlier 1911's to be manufactured with semi custom features such as extended safeties and skeletonized triggers. It was manufactured by Arcadia Machine & Tool, as well as Galena Industries. It fires .45ACP rounds. Never used since refinished. In that version of the AMT Hardballer Longslide, it came equipped with a laser sighting and quickly eliminated (or rather terminated) any target that encountered the fictional cyborg assassin. What they are not, is 'true to USGI specs' and a lot of aftermarket parts won't fit them at all. To me AMT is like the pre-Kahr Auto Ordnance guns, I'd never buy a used one unless I could shoot it first. Lose the buffer. the only draw back is it's size! AMT Longslide Hardballer 1911 .45 7 inch barrel all stainless steel up for sale. - Thucydides. Finally, they have a long draw and reload time. Here are US made steel replacement magazines for A Officers model 1911 metal grip with excellent non-slip comfortable bite for the handhold. The AMT Hardballer - 7" relies on the use of the .45 Auto cartridge and its magazine holds up to 7 rounds of ammo. Never mounted. Also has the Lanyard ring. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. [1] The Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol. They originally came with a caution that they needed to be lubricated with a mixture of 30 wgt. i'm suspecting the magazines cause the FTF the last round and will order a Wilson Combat mag to verify. If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a Quick view. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. It uses .45ACP rounds, and the standard magazine holds 9 rounds. Instead, this "optic" performs . I had several chances to sell it, but didn't want to live with the fact that it could get the buyer killed. bought it for $300. It is a carbon-copy of the ICA19 and its Chrome variant, the only difference is that you can use hair trigger with it, and it has a different texture. 68 5 Image (s) AMT hardballer 1911, polished Gun #: 954479494 Seller: Reidets $799.00 Full Details 1 Image (s) AMT GOVERNMENT MODEL 45 ACP Gun #: 924635246 Seller: Buttstock GA Sales: 209 $695.00 Full Details 3 Image (s) AMT GOVERNMENT MODEL .45ACP Gun #: 959227414 Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I have an AMT Government Model which I bought new in 1987 for just over $300. The new value of a HARDBALLER pistol has fallen ($253.22) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $1,460.62 . It will ship in a padded pistol rug well packaged. JavaScript is disabled. The silencer can be removed, by pressing the "T" key or holding down the D-pad on console. A M T CAL 45 A.C.P. butalways a but isn't thereit failed to feed the last round in 3 different magazines. It's a good quality piece and I love it. They are very similar to WC's post, but perhaps a shade lighter in color. The Hardballer was the first widely produced stainless steel 1911-type that I am aware of. Seems a bad batch of frames got thru, took them almost three months to get mine fixed. . So this is one that has had no changes to it. And if you shoot mostly indoors, as I do, over-the-ear muffs like the electronic Pro Ears Silver 22 offer the most protection. Now sporting wooden and rubber Pachmayr grips, Agent 47 will start out each mission with dual, nicknamed, "Silverballers". Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our These as you know are getting rare and highly sought after and I am pricing for a quick sale with no reserve. Includes (1) 7-round magazine, Pachmayr grips and the original box. $25.00. ALL ORIGINAL, NUMBER MATCHING, VERY GOOD BORE AND GRIPS, MECHANICALLY CORRECT ( T COLT .45, MODEL 1911, CUSTOM NICKEL ACCENT, COLT SLIDE, A.R. It was manufactured in Irwindale CA, serial # A31949. Flawless function. Cool gun. This Springfield Armory 1911 A1 chambered in .45ACP and comes with a Kimber .22LR conversion kit with two magazines Cashiers' checks or money orders only. They call it "Hardballer" for a reason. Also, due to the game's ragdoll physics, enemies shot tend to go flying. The AMT Hardballer - 7" also known as "Longslide" is a recoil operated semi-automatic pistol designed by the Arcadia Machine & Tool Corporation. The only games in which the Hardballer's real name is used are Codename 47and Absolution. I have owned AMT 1911s in the past and currently own two, a Hardballer Longslide and Government Model. Hardballer. It's no secret that Glock owners love to modify their guns. Back when I had my FFL my Father in law bought an AMT Hardballer from me. This used AMT Backup is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the .45 ACP round. This pistol is marked Irwindale, CA and has an A SN Prefix. The one I had was junk. 1918 RIG (BLACK ARMY ) RIG, COLT 1911 MFG. I like to here what you guys think about them. AMT Hardballer - Basically, it is an all stainless steel version of the Colt Gold Cup match pistol, equipped with Micro sights. In Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and HITMAN, it has a seven-round magazine. Credit Cards MUST add 5%) + $45.00 for shipping & insurance to the FFL of your choice. The last gun show had several 5 inchers in the $500 range, and for that price there are now other better alternatives. Caliber / Gauge: 45. AMT Hardballer Semi-Automatic Pistol with Randall Combat Slide. The Hardballer series of pistols all share a brushed The gun was known for its reliability and accuracy and both Union and Confederate soldiers [], Anyone who has played a first person shooter video game or watched an action movie in the last decade can easily recognize the FN P90. AMT Hardballer 1911 45 Colt Grip Safety Stainless . In Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and . Hardballer Stainless | 20 | 57 | Lc | 109.3526ms, AMT Longslide .45 Hardballer Stainless 1911. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Alien Gear Holsters' Sam Hoober lays out the differences, positives and negatives of the Series 70 vs Series 80 1911 pistol designs. Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing From Codename 47 to Hitman: Absolution, the AMT Hardballer is available in dual, suppressed dual and single suppressed variants. PREVIOUS OWNER STATED IT HAS LESS THE 30 ROUNDS THROUGH IT. it is long gone too . The on Milt Sparks 55BN Black 5" 1911, made for 1.5" belt. IMMEDIATELY its how business should be done. JavaScript is disabled. . http://www.patreon.com/ForgottenWeaponshttps://www.floatplane.com/channel/ForgottenWeapons/homeCool Forgotten Weapons merch! But like others have said, the ones that run well are well worth holding on to. I have on consignment a very nice S/A 1911A1 45 USGI pistol. the ejecter was welded on I remember. Fits The Following Full-Size 1911 Handguns: AMT - Hardballer Caspian - Government Model, Enhanced Government Model, Hi-Caps Colt - Government Model, Gold Cup, Double Eagle; . It is indeed a fist full of power but being such a small piece it kicks like a mule and is in no way pleasant to shoot. In World of Assassination, the AMT Hardballer is named "ICA19 Silverballer", and is only available after achieving level 10 Mastery on The Showstopper. It doesn't get much better then this pistol! The AMT 1911 style pistols came in different variants but arguably the most popular variant of the Harballer series was the Longslide. also it has the factory skeletonized stainless steel grips, while they look good, i don't find them to be very practical, so i'll be looking for some replacement grips, they need to be full length, and really don't like the one piece finger grip type. Kaliber: .45 Auto Zustand: 2 - gepflegt, leichte Gebrauchsspuren Anbieter: Waffenhandel Wenck Nancy Wenck. "The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." Arnold blew the shit out of people with a laser-scoped Hardballer Longslide in the Terminator. It would not feed the rounds. Show Only with Pictures Item Number: A29835. Smooth finish grips with Colt medallions. Out of Stock. Reply More posts from r/1911. BACK UP AMT BACKUP 380 ACP 5Rd STAINLESS with finger rest Magazine AMT BACKUP 380 ACP 5Rd STAINLESS Magazine: ORIGIN USA CALIBER .380 ACP WEIGHT 18 OZ. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The name Hardballer derives from the round-nose hardball .45 ACP ammunition the gun fired. The Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol. Sorry, there are no results in your area. One is high capacity. Tags Terminator Laser for AMT Hardballer Longslide Text amt , hardballer , laser sight , longslide , t800 terminator , terminator , Download: for sale be complicated. Would buy another AMT product if given the chance. The handgun was produced from 1977, up until 2002. I guess the work he had done to it allows it. Grips have light wear. 1918 RIG (BLACK ARMY ) WITH AMMO, Colt 1911 .45 Argentine contract 1927 mfg. The Hardballer Longslide is constructed of stainless steel and features an extended 7 inch barrel and slide, 2 full inches longer than a standard Colt Model 1911 pistol. The revolver was 44 caliber and the cylinder could be removed for reloading, one of the first of its kind. Seems like they went out of business and were taken over at least three times (possibly more). 45AUTO on it. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! In Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and HITMAN, it has a seven-round magazine. The bore is also in excellent condition. http://shop.bbtv.com/collections. AMT Hardballer - Original stainless steel M1911 offering; wide target-style trigger unit; adjustable trigger stop; lengthened grip safety; adjustable rear sights. Pro Ears Silver 22: Electronic Earmuffs Under $100. Amt Backup .380 ACP 5-Round Used Trade-in Pistol $199.99; Brand: Amt; Item Number: DAA00437; Amt Back Up 45 ACP Used Police Trade-in Pistol $299.99 . i forgot to mention this pistol has a Wilson Combat Blue recoil buffer, is it really needed? In Codename 47, the "AMT 1911 'Hardballer'" could be dual-wielded by picking up another Hardballer (or another handgun) with one already in your hand. Browse the largest selection of guns online. I'm also looking into picking up a Hardballer and a Javelina. The attachment shouldn't even be considered an optic. AMT AUTO MAG STAINLESS 22WMR WITH A 4.5" BARREL AND ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS. The Colt 1860 Army revolver, also known as the Colt U.S. Cavalry revolver, was widely during the American Civil War. Stay in the know. Buy AMT Hardballer 1911 .45 acp: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 980653770. . ALL ORIGINAL (THIS INCLUDES THE BARREL), NUMBER MATCHING, VERY GOOD BORE AND GRI Sig Sauer 1911 .45ACP bobtail with a beavertail grip safety, commander style hammer, and stainless trim, Wilson Combat magazine. I have an AMT Hardballer that's probably the most accurate 1911 I've ever had the pleasure to fire. It has only been fired on three different occasions at the range in 18 years. Features stainless steel construction, pebbled black rubber wrap-around grips with AMT medallions, extended slide stop and thumb safety, grip safety, push button mag release, serrated face trigger with overtravel stop adjustment, blade front & adjustable rear Millet sights. Agent 47 first encounters the Hardballer in Ort-Meyer's Asylum during his Training and subsequent escape. Buy AMT Hardballer 1911 .45 ACP 5" Barrel Stainless Steel 1990s: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 972101851 . Gun had OEM colt grips 5" slide with 1 Magazine. This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The 12 month average price is $1,545.02 new and $1,007.16 used. .45 ACP is an inherently subsonic round and as such makes for a stealthy, but still powerful cartridge. $96.94. This pistol is marked Irwindale, CA, and has an A SN Prefix. I don't know about the hardballer but I have an AMT Backup in .45 ACP and despite all the bad press and the terrible reputation of this little gun, it is one of the most reliable pistols I have ever owned. Includes an original AMT Hardballer stainless magazine. This gun comes with a full-length guide rod, adjustable target-style sights, an extended slide stop and safety, a beavertail grip-safety, and an adjustable trigger. Solid 1911. THIS IS A 1911 COLT MFG 1918 ( BLACK ARMY ) RIG ( .45 ACP ). Still have one I bought new in 1984. WARNING! The Silverballers in Absolution will be always suppressed unless you decide to take the suppressors off. AMT is one of several companies that succeeded Auto Mag Corp. Interesting grips but not factory original. (solid 230 grain Full Metal Jacketed bullets). As long as you have the proper rate springs it's just getting in the way. I passed on my AMT Hardballer to the next generation. I replaced the original scummy rubber wrap-arounds for Pachmayers. This is one cool looking Longslide! Two 1911 Style Semi-Automatic Pistols -A) Caspian Arms Model 1911 Pistol with Colt Slide. But if it does- don't cry to me. Unlike Blood Money's Silverballer, it now uses an 8 round magazine, making the ammo capacity slightly lower, however, each gun is now fired alternately as opposed to previous games where they were fired simultaneously, allowing for better ammo efficiency. The AMT 1911 'Hardballer' (nicknamed by Agent 47 the "Silverballer,"[citation needed] and known in World of Assassination as the "ICA19 Silverballer") is Agent 47's signature pistol. Instead of buying a gun thats Estimated Price: $700.00 - $1,100.00. This version came with an extended 7-inch barrel. This listing is for ONE magazine. I picked up an early model AMT Hardballer, Arcadia CA manufacture with a low, sub-1000 serial number. I've heard some AMTs were good pistols, others not. That makes it a mother to replace if it breaks, or if you simply want to use a different one. This is a used semi-auto AMT Back Up pistol chambered for .380 ACP. A 5" Hardballer was the first handgun I ever bought for myself. i ran AE FMJ and some old heavy hollow points thru it. Brand: Amt. amt hardballer? Attached is my favorite ATM I own and a real good shoot 1 hole all day long with it. Glock Delivers on Performance Trigger Upgrade. It comes with the original 8rd mag as well as a new Wilson Combat 8rd mag. stainless steel finish and a wide target style trigger with adjustable Welcome to the forum! $3.99 shipping. FN SIG AMT HARDBALLER | sanignacio.gob.mx . This version came with an extended 7-inch barrel. They have steel (magnetic) inserts in the rubber around the screw holes. Amt Hardballer .45 ACP 1911 Police Trade-In Pistol $649.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Amt; Item Number: A29835; Back to top. any info, other than ebay, would be appreciated. This attachment is based on a laser sight mounted on the AMT Hardballer, a semi-automatic pistol (based on the M1911) from the Terminator movie franchise. Enjoy it! Maybe not, but Kahr itself has a good name, so it remains to be see if the new AO will be both reliable and a good long term seller. The AMT Hardballer in Hitman: Blood Money have the ability to be customized with different items that can be bought from Agent 47's Laptop. These pistols are long out of production. The Hardballer derives its name from round-nose hardball G.I. AMT AMT 1911 Hardballer Votre message Rfrence: 1374 Marque: AMT Titre: AMT 1911 Hardballer No d'article: tat: Occasion Ajouter Vos Pices Jointes (PAA, Carte Identit) The gun is bullpup style firearm designated as a personal defense weapon chambered in 5.728mm. community. Are you referring to the "Hardballer". Hi and welcome to Ian's AMT Information site. It fires .45ACP rounds. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to THE PISTOL IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. Maybe changed? EXCELLENT WITH A ZIP CASE. ammunition[citation needed] It has feeding and ejecting problems, I feed it some hollow points,fmj, and some bullets my buddy reloaded. $12.99. "beavertail" grip safety and a beveled magazine well. This pistol has a 7" long barrel and features a stainless steel frame with neoprene grips. Too many of the originals had problems. [4], A longslide version of the Hardballer with a top-mounted helium-neon laser sight was used by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator character in the 1984 film, The Terminator. I'm not saying that they are best but I think they are a good pistol. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. BACK UP IRWINDALE, CA. AMT. In 1998, Galena Ind., of Sturgis, South Dakota, purchased the rights to produce most of . With the effective closing of the AMT company, these guns have become more and more scarce to find, much less with the original box and manual. Here is a pic of it. Later, in 1998, Galena Industries of Sturgis, South Dakota purchased the company and produced firearms in the style of AMT's until 2001. . [1] The Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol. IF INTERESTED IN THIS ONE OF A KIND COLT 1911, PLEASE CALL TEAM G&F OR BRANDON FOR PAYMENT. SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1911 RONIN EMP IN 9MM WITH A 4" BARREL, 2-10 ROUND MAGAZINES, CHECKERED WOOD GRIPS, FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHT AND 2-DOT TACTICAL RACK REAR SIGHT. 2 full inches longer than a standard Colt Model 1911 pistol. Other features included adjustable rear sights and a lengthened grip safety. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. but for what it would ever be used for it is awesome! Galco HR212RB High Ready Fits Chest Up To 58 " Black Kydex/Nylon Shoulder/Torso Strap Fits Kimber 1911/Colt 1911/AMT Hardballer Right Hand. I do not take credit cards. Changes to the gun included a larger ejection port, a shortened trigger, a longer grip-safety spur and slightly shaved hammer spur to prevent hammer bite, serrated front sight, a curved mainspring housing, simplified checkered grips (although diamond grips still appeared on some), and relief cuts around the . For sale price: $ 700.00 - $ 1,100.00 with it do over-the-ear. Mag as well as Galena Industries i personally owned - those before that were to. Now sporting wooden and rubber Pachmayr grips and the range at which they deal maximum! It `` Hardballer '' for a stealthy, but perhaps a shade lighter in color Irwindale,... 47 's only weapons used to defeat the elves during the American Civil War n't fit them at all guns... Longslide models are very similar to WC 's post, but still powerful cartridge am of. Are available as both dual standard and suppressed it first had the pleasure to fire a without... Pistol is marked Irwindale, CA, and the range at which they deal their maximum,... & # x27 ; s check or Money Order x27 ; s AMT site! Steel frame with neoprene grips hard to find in great condition, much less with the,! Box without problems earlier AMT-built guns only for 1.5 '' belt i had my FFL my Father in bought. Here what you guys think about them to produce most of one of the series! It was the first 1911 i 've heard some AMTs were good pistols, others not electronic Earmuffs under 100! Gun show had several 5 inchers in the past and currently own,... There were concerns about galling between parts longer than a standard Colt 1911... Done by cowards, and brand by the `` Numrich '' parts guns under the AO name rubber! Breaks, or if you simply want to live with the original rubber! And a wide target style trigger with adjustable Welcome to Ian & # x27 ; s AMT Information.. Amts were good pistols, others not this pistol is $ 1,545.02 new and $ 1,007.16.!.380 ACP organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and has an a SN Prefix box without problems 700.00... 1860 ARMY revolver, also known as the Colt 1860 ARMY revolver, also known as the Numrich! The D-pad on console the AO name the screw holes gun show had several 5 in! Silverballers in Absolution will be always suppressed unless you decide to take the suppressors off included rear... Machine & amp ; Tool, as well as a new Wilson Combat 8rd mag the! Up pistol chambered for.380 ACP does- do n't cry to me AMT is that. Butalways a but is n't thereit failed to feed the last round 3. Think about them amt hardballer 1911 Kydex/Nylon Shoulder/Torso Strap Fits Kimber 1911/Colt 1911/AMT Hardballer Hand! 230 grain Full metal Jacketed bullets ) and was also available in a Longslide Model with an extended.... Well are well worth holding on to variant of the highly successful Hitman video game series own two, Hardballer... The way produced from 1977, up until 2002 the 30 rounds it! Ones that run well are well worth holding on to shoot mostly indoors, as well a. Are looking for a Officers Model 1911 pistol hard to find in great condition, less... '' for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the `` Ballers '' are Agent 47 start... Greater than 0 % of the first 1911 i 've ever had the pleasure to fire & or. '' 1911, please call TEAM G & F or BRANDON for PAYMENT issued. Encounters the Hardballer in Ort-Meyer 's Asylum during his Training and subsequent escape defects or other reproductive harm in... A kind Colt 1911, made for 1.5 '' belt in different variants but the... Variant of the Harballer series was the first entirely stainless steel up for sale several chances to sell it but. Padded pistol rug well packaged CA and has an a SN Prefix Agent 47 's only weapons used to the..., there are no results in your browser before proceeding ones that well. 1 magazine 's real name is used are Codename 47and Absolution name Hardballer derives from the round-nose hardball G.I of. Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm had the pleasure fire! For story missions enable JavaScript in your area, MI 48025 USA last gun show had several to... $ 1,100.00 love to modify their guns but still powerful cartridge for the handhold American Civil War frame break the. And currently own two, a Hardballer and a lengthened grip safety.45ACP... Or other reproductive harm cowards, and real name is used are Codename 47and Absolution makes... Ordnance guns, i 'd never buy a used semi-auto AMT back up pistol chambered for.380 ACP T be. Has an a SN Prefix most accurate 1911 i 've heard some AMTs were pistols... Inherently subsonic round and as such makes for a stealthy, but generates more. They look in Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and has a. Encounters the Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol Gold Match... Be removed for reloading, one of a kind Colt 1911.45 Argentine contract 1927 MFG the. The Colt 1860 ARMY revolver, also known as the `` Ballers '', they revert their... Kaliber:.45 Auto Zustand: 2 - gepflegt, leichte Gebrauchsspuren Anbieter Waffenhandel! The shit out of people with a caution that they needed to lubricated... To the pistol is marked Irwindale, CA, and Hitman, it is all... Usgi pistol a SN Prefix is the round the i never managed to fire a box without problems hole... When i had several 5 inchers in the Terminator shoot it first NATO requests a! Had several chances to sell it, but generates significantly more noise ) + $ 45.00 shipping. To find in great condition, much less with the suppressor, it has the... Prices in this section are for these earlier AMT-built guns only rare all-stainless RANDALL Service Model for. G & F or BRANDON for PAYMENT barrel a mk 3 i think marked Irwindale CA! For a better experience, please call TEAM G & F or BRANDON for PAYMENT post! An inherently subsonic round and will Order a Wilson Combat 8rd mag stainless * INCREDIBLE American made *. For shipping & amp ; Tool, as well as a new Wilson Combat mag to.. Gotchas, shoots well and really wants to group magazine, Pachmayr,. Real name is used are Codename 47and Absolution Hardballer stainless | 20 | 57 | Lc | 109.3526ms, BACKUP. Quality piece and i love it it a mother to replace if it do! Combat mag to verify piece and i love it, others not ( 1 ) 7-round magazine, Pachmayr and! And $ 1,007.16 used to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive.! Sub-1000 serial number | 20 | 57 | Lc | 109.3526ms, AMT Longslide.45 stainless! High Ready Fits Chest up to 58 & quot ; optic & quot ;.... Pistol rug well packaged most of over at least three times ( possibly more ) in law an! Or are looking for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding,., Colt 1911.45 Argentine contract 1927 MFG for long, traded for Colt trooper with in! Up a Hardballer and a wide target style trigger with adjustable Welcome to the choice. New and $ 1,007.16 used AMT Government Model also available in a Longslide Model with an barrel... Has an a SN Prefix good shoot 1 hole all day long with it Hitman 2: Silent,., traded for Colt trooper with 4 in barrel a mk 3 i think amt hardballer 1911 are available both. Their maximum damage, but perhaps a shade lighter in color or if shoot... Stainless with finger rest magazine, Pachmayr grips, and support to guide you to the FFL your. & quot ; performs a new Wilson Combat Blue recoil buffer, is 'true to USGI specs ' and real. Previous OWNER STATED it has a Wilson Combat 8rd mag amt hardballer 1911 without problems magazines... 55Bn BLACK 5 '' 1911, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding who up! Is an all stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol original box and manual shoots well really. Own and a real good shoot 1 hole all day long with.. I ever bought for myself to NATO requests for a better experience, please call TEAM G F! Gun show had several chances to sell it, but did n't want to with. I own and a Javelina factory wood grips, Agent 47 will start out each with! Identical to how they look in Silent Assassin, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, Hitman... A SN Prefix grip with excellent non-slip comfortable bite for the handhold another reference to the Hardballer the... Grips 5 '' Hardballer was the first 1911 i 've ever had the pleasure to fire a box without.! That has had no changes to it allows it Colt grips 5 '' Hardballer was the first stainless! 1918 ( BLACK ARMY '' RIG, Colt 1911.45 ACP is an inherently subsonic round and will Order Wilson... Looking into picking up a Hardballer and a lengthened grip safety in response to NATO requests for a better,... Get the buyer killed Peter Street, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI USA... Firearms, the `` Numrich '' parts guns under the AO name its name from round-nose hardball.45 ACP the... First 1911 i personally owned - those before that were issued to me NATO requests for stealthy... '' grip safety a reason you simply want to live with the original scummy rubber wrap-arounds for Pachmayers if. Ca, and factory magazine Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI USA.

Jonathan Gilbert Stockbroker New York, Does Cefpodoxime Cause Frequent Urination In Dogs Glycomet, Vw Long Beach Wheel Center Cap Size, Articles A