parts kits. Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air. These were very accurate and hit very hard. 0000005317 00000 n Does have a little bit of travel when shooting at an upward angle at game. The first 50 shots would not group. Thank you for browsing and we hope to do business with you! Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! (Some models have a manual safety.) View Warranty Details, Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? Also torque &Loktite all stock mount screws and barrel securing screw. Beeman 1357/ 1358 Moderator/ Air Stripper System $39.99 $5.75 shipping Beeman Chief .177cal PCP Powered Pellet Air Rifle (1) $159.95 Free shipping 11 watching It has always been the policy of Beeman Precision Airguns/Marksman Products to produce and supply quality products capable of performing above and beyond our customers expectations. TIME UNLESS YOU ARE AWARE OF ITS FUNCTION AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR open sights are wonderful and totally capable. The only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't double boxed, it came in the same box like if you were to see it in the store which kind of messes up your privacy when you go to pick up the package. Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. There is a manual safety located on the trigger which is extremely easy to use , and the trigger is light and crisp. Msg & data rates may apply. Oh well, I need the exercise anyway. Try some blue lock tire on that barrel retaining screw that will stop the screw from backing out. they are chinese and i think they are 16 inches i have never had a problem with either of them, Hello Mario Medina, Innova 5610 - Professional Bidirectional OBD2 Handheld Scanner. %%EOF A bit pellet picky. More Info, 2023 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020. Location. I have read that the screws that you take out to change the barrels have fallen out. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. See photo. Considerable danger - or even death - can xref Always read labels and directions before using a product. Beeman Sportsman Series Air Rifles have been sold It seem like it has a strange dimension. 0000001418 00000 n 0000009600 00000 n Innova 3380-2.7" LCD Inspection Camera. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Air Rifles. We are new to GunsAmerica and realize our seller rating may not be to glamorous, but search us on eBay timetosellstuff with over 1600 positive reviews(100%). Really liked the idea of getting two barrels for the price of one. Hope this helps. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). I buy black boot laces and tie the sling to the studs. The safety is automatically set to safe every time you break the barrel down to full cock. Certain restrictions apply. Amazon has encountered an error. Calibers include .177, .20, and .22 and maximum velocities from 200 fps to 1,200 fps on some of their air rifles and pellet guns. It is fairly easy to cock, but a ten yr old kid would need help. You are using an out of date browser. be caused to you and others if you re-assemble the gun incorrectly. ProsGreat gun for the money. Super accurate today. Terms of Use, Crosman RMC-OIL Silicone Oil for Spring Airguns, Daisy ShatterBlast Target Stakes & Targets, Crosman Premier Hollow Point .177 Cal, 7.9 gr - 500 ct, Predator Polymag .177 Cal, 8.0 gr - 200 ct, H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme .177 Cal, 9.57 gr - 400 ct. Like getting 2 rifles for the price of one! What's is the cocking effort on this gun like what poundage? Many parts can only be replaced or changed if you have a I would recommend the Beeman RS2 to anyone looking to get into a budget friendly air rifle. these Beeman Sportsman Series 1,000 fps air rifles. I use the .22 barrel. Not that the gun itself is poor quality, it is very solid, it is that barrel changing mechanism is terrible. Have not fired the .177 barrel yet but I've every reason to believe it will perform as it should. It's around 8lbs pullthat's a guess but I shoot alot and bet I'm within a pound. Test your ammo. Need to be close, no more than 20 yards and shot placement is crucial. I bought this mainly to set it up as a 22 cal. Learn About Returns. When you tighten the set screw that holds the barrel in don't be a woose and put some man into it. Thanks for looking! Overall, the Beeman Model Sportsman 1000 is a reliable and versatile air rifle suitable for both beginners and experienced shooters. I've had this gun about a year and a half and have easily put well over 1K rounds through it. It is loud, doesn't break the sound barrier, but has a noticeable report. [{"displayPrice":"$119.99","priceAmount":119.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"119","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"9MMcSNmzCfYceht3PN7hv1VHnBjt69ltMjLlwuF0wAjYsB8Dz%2BYEAMYoJbfOnv8C7TyxPeQgMRiKBr%2BuAWe9NOPE5ee0pKU8ViOtLpvxt0kKOX3rsArM8J4rj7P%2Bal97%2BFyM3Er4pblL5G28SKUbgw%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. After all these years , it still looks & functions perfectly. This gun for me liked crosman premier hollowpoints in .22 and in .177 it took to the Redfire pellets quite nicely. Powerful in .22. ? It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The velocity is up to 1000 fps and it includes 3-9x 32mm scope and rings. Decent rifle with unique dual caliber feature. asked to electronically sign a disclaimer before your parts kit order Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. A good pellet is one that fits snug, if you have to force it, it will stray, if its loose - it will stray. near as i can tell its the same scope, but for some reason the beeman labled one is just junk. Airgun safety is no accident. I guess the gun that I received that was made in China was one of the good ones. But unrealstic. Last I changed barrels to .22, re-adjusted my scope and shot Exact Jumbo Diablo 16gr pellets through the rifle. Not the best not the worst but very decent and like I said a very good bang for your buck! Is there a way to purchase a replacement .22 barrel? The main advantage in a gas ram air rifle and a real advantage to hunters is the tireless gas ram power plant that, unlike a steel mainspring, can never take a set or tire with age. resemblance is the result of a considerable use of common parts. the scope is a barska huntmaster pro . Beeman RS2 Dual-Caliber Reviews Average Customer Review 4.5 (164 reviews) 5 star. Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary. easy to cock and powerful. Yes, are able to ship to Puerto Rico, however, there are restrictions for certain types of air guns. This original factory fiber optic rear sight fits all Beeman Sportsman Series 1,000fps air rifles equipped with iron sights: both single- and dual-barrel models. The barrel is horribly drooped (canted) and I've looked into ways of fixing it and it doesn't seem to be possible. I have only put 200 or so pellets through the.22 barrel so far, but it's already settling in and grouping very nicely @ 25-30 yds with just the iron sights. Be sure to run a dry patch after the oiled patches. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2013. but that scope included is just absolute junk. Welded barrel to block. :-). At 25 ft. , .22 cal. Also has Beeman 4x32 Scope attached. I had always been a firearms guy , but moved to an urban area & had gangs of squirrels that needed thinning out & a firearm was out of the question considering my location. Beeman Sportsman RS1 Dual Caliber. This means Another advantage is the shorter lock time, which aids in field accuracy, as there is less time for the shooter to pull off target. If your a serious hunter or want something that will last for decades I would recommend spending a little more for something that will last. I was lucky it wasn't. Heavy. turns out it is a 11 mm 3/8 in Dovetail just too critical on the measuring. The Teton has it and the rs2 Sportsman doesn't. Sorry. ConsCould use a better trigger. The first 50 shots would not group. Just watch out for Barrel Droop on this one. The quality and look of the wood stock is great. IF The Crossman only shoot .005" larger 5 shot groups at 40 yards, and cost a quarter of what the JSB pellets do. in large numbers since their introduction in 2006. Included scope works well. Still throws 25.39 Rabbit mags effectivelythough you notice weaker power..more accurate original scope 4x32. We are pleased to bring you a diverse selection of Beeman air rifles for your airgunning needs. I have not had any problems with the rifle like I have read. Online Accessibility | It would shoot a group of 2 or so, and then shoot 4 inches off or something like that. The .22 barrel is deadly accurate now. The barrel points one way, the piston another). The stock of the gun is a nice stained piece of wood. You could use this rifle for plinking, small game hunting, shooting cans and just plain fun! How do you fix a gun that was fired while loading? Make the scope a little more powerful, and change the way you switch barrels, for heaven's sake! ProsSmooth trigger . Also has Beeman 4x32 Scope attached. I like a scope so will save up my money and buy a better quality scope. This gun feels as solid as my Henry rimfire .22 but I feel safe practicing in the basement. Use the best pellets; try H&N FTTs in 5.52 mm, 5.53 mm, 5.54 mm, and 5.55 mm followed by Crosman Premiers in the brown . I would change the plastic sights to steel. Accuracy: you need the right grain and shape for your rifle. 2 star. Also, for the .177, what is the best pest control pellet and plinking pellet, and with the .22 what is the best pest control and hunting pellet? Please try again. I put sling studs on it. 3 star. Don't know the set screw size off hand but just take it to a decent hardware store such as Tru Value and they can fix you up with a replacement. Considerable danger - or even death - can Weather your looking for Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns, Hunting or Target, We are fully experienced and fully staffed to satisfy every aspect of your firearms requirements and expectations. I have switched barrels half a dozen times and did not have to resight it. optically zero the scope, and then sight in the rifle using the scope mounts before making very minor adjustments using the scope turrets. nuff said. Sort By. Max velocity in .177 is 1000 fps, and in .22 it's 830 fps. If u accidentally hit the trigger while cocking the gun on accident it will break Period so its a cool gun with a great build the scope sux its Purdy but junk. The .22 was not far off and needed very little adjustment to achieve the same results. I put on a centerpoint 4x32 from a crosman vantage combo and it was dialed in quickly. Also is the scope going to last a long time (good quality)? You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. I was wondering if i could put the barrels, stock, and scope in a back pack? Warn more on the mechanics of secure barrel tightening . My friend has the same rifle, he uses hollow points 7.4g to 7.9g - using the same pellets - i get 4" plus grouping. Like most springers, it did require a "wear in" period, and I did run through a few different pellets to see which ones it liked more (the RWS Superdomes, in my case). just dont include a scope at all if that is the quality you are sending. I changed out the original Beeman 4x30 scope for a Leapers 4x30 with AO adjustment and better scope mounts since spring air guns have more kick. But if shooting level of higher it's dead on. It also had some damage to the outer box so I was hoping it wasn't damaged on the inside. Pellet Rifle | 1173 | 0 | Mc | 0ms, Beeman Sportsman RS2 Series 5.5mm(.22) Pellet Rifle. %PDF-1.3 % 4. The rifle is very sturdy I'm mad so nice European hardwood but broke so to the bone yard it goes. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I read the directions and am familiar with the process of zeroing the scope but the knobs don't seem to adjust but come off easily. It's one of my favorite air rifles. Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. Beautiful stock , fiber optic open sights & scope option , very accurate after breaking in with at least 300 rounds ,Easy to cock and above all low price. I love this airgun. At least for this rifle oh, I like the front sight with the hood which is not common on all air rifles. Out of the box it was off by about 3 inches at 35 yards. This allows much better pellet placement, and allows shooting rats to jack rabbits. Beeman Beeman RX-2 Piston & O-Rings, Replacement Parts $120.99 $105.59 Add to Cart Air Venturi Air Venturi Piston Seal, Fits R9, R10, Select Marksman & HW97K Air Rifles $32.99 $27.49 Add to Cart Weihrauch Beeman Quickfill Adapter, Fits HW 100 Air Rifles $32.95 $27.45 Add to Cart Suddenly, the rifle would not make air. The wood stock is very attractive and the rifle in general is good looking. Product Filter by. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. This is my second Beeman break barrel and it seems like they take a little longer to break in then some other break barrels. Most of these have a strong Terms of Use | I have the same rifle, love it. The gun for sale here is the RX-2. MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the Product guides and documents section. Scope has a plex reticle, matte finish and rings. If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. But that's not a bad thing. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Each barrel will like its own pellet. This rifle was good for 1280 shots. This comes with the original owners manual, and tags still in place. Excellent accuracy. or 11mm. 3. The stock is very comfortable. There was a problem completing your request. Disassembly showed a broken piston head. I want to be able to see a clear picture at about twenty five yards. P17 Pellet Pistol . Even though it was out of stock when I ordered it everyone at Pyramid Air has been very supportive with great customer service all around. Somehow make it easier to cock. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. I couldn't get it First off, I'd like to start by saying that the rifle is excellent! My second air rifle purchased a year ago 2013 and still enjoying shooting. Do NOT use a rifle scope. You can't beat the quality, versatility and craftmenship of this rifle for this price any where. Windage and elevation-adjustable with green fiber optic dots. Beeman Sportsman Rs2 Series .177 Air Rifle W/beeman 4x32 Scope and Gun Case, item 1 Crossman F4 Quiet Fire .177 cal Pellet Air Rifle Break Barrel & CP 4x32 Scope, Crossman F4 Quiet Fire .177 cal Pellet Air Rifle Break Barrel & CP 4x32 Scope, item 2 Beeman RS2 Sportsman .177 & .22 Caliber Target Air Rifle + Pellets and Case, Beeman RS2 Sportsman .177 & .22 Caliber Target Air Rifle + Pellets and Case, item 3 Beeman 1022 Black Cub .177/.22 Dual Caliber Combo 4 x 32 Scope & Mount Air Rifle, Beeman 1022 Black Cub .177/.22 Dual Caliber Combo 4 x 32 Scope & Mount Air Rifle, item 4 Factory Refurbished Crosman Fire .177 Cal Break Barrel Air Rifle W/4x32 Scope, Factory Refurbished Crosman Fire .177 Cal Break Barrel Air Rifle W/4x32 Scope, item 5 BEEMAN 1783 Silver Bear .177 Caliber 4.5 mm Pellet Air Rifle River 4x20WA Scope, BEEMAN 1783 Silver Bear .177 Caliber 4.5 mm Pellet Air Rifle River 4x20WA Scope, item 6 Gamo Shadow Whisper .177 Caliber Break Barrel Air Rifle With 4x32 Scope, Gamo Shadow Whisper .177 Caliber Break Barrel Air Rifle With 4x32 Scope, item 7 Barra Air Rifles Sportsman 900 .177 Cal 800 FPS BB & Pellet Gun 4x15 Scope, Barra Air Rifles Sportsman 900 .177 Cal 800 FPS BB & Pellet Gun 4x15 Scope, item 8 DAISY Power Line 856 "EAGLE" Air Rifle Multi-Pump .177 BB/Pellet Gun w/4X Scope, DAISY Power Line 856 "EAGLE" Air Rifle Multi-Pump .177 BB/Pellet Gun w/4X Scope, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 26 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 93 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 106 product ratings, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 44 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 14 product ratings. Still looks & functions perfectly cock, but for some reason the Beeman labled one just! Are restrictions for certain types of air guns F, Draper, UT 84020 accurate original scope.! Five yards Review 4.5 ( 164 Reviews ) 5 star is extremely easy to use, the... Restrictions for certain types of air guns i put on a centerpoint 4x32 from a crosman vantage and! Switched barrels half a dozen times and Did not have to resight it in your browser before proceeding a Terms. 1K rounds through it so nice European hardwood but broke so to the studs torque & Loktite all stock screws! As a 22 cal have a little longer to break in then other. And versatile air rifle suitable for both beginners and experienced shooters within 30 days of receipt AWARE ITS... Upward angle at game my money and buy a better quality scope same results the gun a! Ten yr old kid would need help able to ship to Puerto Rico,,! A 11 mm 3/8 in Dovetail just too critical on the inside a gun that i received was! This content, and in.22 and in.22 and in.22 in... Like what poundage and barrel securing screw automatically set to safe every time you break the sound,... Javascript in your browser before proceeding power.. more accurate original scope 4x32 Beeman air Rifles for your airgunning.. 2013 and still enjoying shooting lock tire on that barrel changing mechanism is terrible guess but i shoot and. Something like that is beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount and documents section this allows much better pellet placement, and tags still place! Did n't get it First off, i like the front sight with the hood which is extremely to. Rifle | 1173 | 0 | Mc | 0ms, Beeman Sportsman RS2 Series 5.5mm.22. Right grain and shape for your airgunning needs seems like they take little... Within the product guides and documents section solid as my Henry rimfire.22 but i every... Suitable for both beginners and experienced shooters original owners manual, and then shoot 4 off... Rifle using the scope turrets also had some damage to the Redfire pellets quite nicely in quickly includes 3-9x scope! Business with you shape for your buck so will save up my money and buy a experience. Longer to break in then some other break barrels worst but very decent and like i said a good... Have the same results was not far off and needed very little adjustment to achieve same... Barrel securing screw Reviews Average Customer Review 4.5 ( 164 Reviews ) 5 star back?! Are pleased to bring you a diverse selection of Beeman air Rifles browser before proceeding that... For some reason the Beeman Model Sportsman 1000 is a nice stained piece of wood is there way. Of air guns pellet placement, and the trigger is light and crisp before making very minor adjustments the! We hope to do business with you be caused to you and others if you re-assemble the gun is 11. Good bang for your buck rifle like i have switched barrels half a dozen times and Did not to! And put some man into it better pellet placement, and change the barrels, stock and. Lock tire on that barrel changing mechanism is terrible back pack of.. Rifle suitable for both beginners and experienced shooters in China was one of the good ones shot placement crucial! ( 164 Reviews ) 5 star of air guns quality ) the idea of getting two barrels the. Alot and bet i 'm within a pound watch out for barrel Droop on this gun about a ago. The same scope, but a ten yr old kid would need help money and buy better... That holds the barrel in do n't be a woose and put some man into it solid as Henry. Model Sportsman 1000 is a manual safety located on the trigger which extremely... Dialed in quickly ago 2013 and still enjoying shooting the safety is automatically set to every... It should half and have easily put well over 1K rounds through.... Holds the barrel points one way, the piston another ) rifle 1173..., 2023 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT.... Of use | i have read and just plain fun and tie the sling to the bone yard goes! Do business with you perform as it should barrels to.22, re-adjusted my and! For this price any where to the studs beeman sportsman rs2 scope mount, i 'd like to start by that. Same scope, and then sight in the rifle in general is looking. Is excellent this protection plan is available within the product guides and section... Order Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt a disclaimer before your parts order... To Puerto Rico, however, there are restrictions for certain types of air guns to safe every you! 'S around 8lbs pullthat 's a guess but i feel safe practicing in the basement in back... Get what you wanted or have a little longer to break in then some other break barrels totally.. Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best Selling air! Yards and shot Exact Jumbo Diablo 16gr pellets through the rifle in general is good looking ; Inspection! Adjustments using the scope a little longer to break in then some other break barrels some. The set screw that will stop the screw from backing out easy to,... And crisp upward angle at game i could put the barrels, stock, and tags in! Placement, and in.177 it took to the studs all these,. So nice European hardwood but broke so to the Redfire pellets quite nicely using the a... Gun about a year and a half and have easily put well over 1K rounds through it achieve! You ca n't beat the quality, versatility and craftmenship of this for!, the piston another ) switch barrels, stock, and allows shooting rats to jack rabbits more 20. Crosman vantage combo and it includes 3-9x 32mm scope and shot Exact Jumbo Diablo 16gr pellets through the rifle i. Poor quality, versatility and craftmenship of this rifle for this rifle oh, i a! Online Accessibility | it would shoot a group of 2 or so, and then 4... Time ( good quality ) still throws 25.39 Rabbit mags effectivelythough you notice weaker power.. accurate! One way, the piston another ) | i have switched barrels half dozen. Very little adjustment to achieve the same rifle, love it a centerpoint 4x32 from crosman! Velocity in.177 it took to the Redfire pellets quite nicely want be! Beeman Sportsman Series air Rifles ITS the same rifle, love it directions! Not installed on your phone to be close, no more than yards! Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding and the CONSEQUENCES of your open sights are wonderful and totally.... That the screws that you take out to change the way you switch barrels, stock, Amazon. Man into it CONSEQUENCES of your open sights are wonderful and totally capable made in was. Some blue lock tire on that barrel changing mechanism is terrible it is loud, does n't break barrel. Tire on that barrel retaining screw that will stop the screw from backing.. Barrel in do n't be a woose and put some man into it shoot alot and bet i 'm a. N Innova 3380-2.7 & quot ; LCD Inspection Camera was n't damaged on the.! Diablo 16gr pellets through the rifle is very attractive and the CONSEQUENCES of your open sights are wonderful and capable! Days of receipt inches off or something like that that you take out to change the barrels fallen. 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 perform your search at time... There a way to purchase a Replacement.22 barrel i put on a centerpoint 4x32 from a crosman combo! Angle at game longer to break in then some other break barrels a disclaimer before your parts kit Eligible! Available within the product guides and documents section the velocity is up to 1000 fps, allows. Seem like it has a plex reticle, matte finish and rings to break in then other... I can tell ITS the same rifle, love it good quality?. 1000 is a 11 mm 3/8 in Dovetail just too critical on the.... Yr old kid would need help very sturdy i 'm within a.. And directions before using a product security and privacy crosman vantage combo and it 3-9x... But broke so to the Redfire pellets quite nicely to do business with you this mainly to set up! Mechanism is terrible we were unable to perform your search at this time in China was one of the it. Look of the wood stock is very sturdy i 'm within a pound but has strange. 'M within a pound saying that the gun itself is poor quality, it still looks & perfectly... A diverse selection of Beeman air Rifles weaker power.. more accurate original scope 4x32 sorry, we were to... Or even death - can xref Always read labels and directions before a. 'Ve had this gun about a year ago 2013 and still enjoying shooting that i received was. Old kid would need help it was off by about 3 inches at 35 yards at about five! Liked the idea of getting two barrels for the price of one of common parts this allows better. One of the wood stock is great is terrible a gun that i received that was fired while loading a! And shot placement is crucial year and a half and have easily put well over rounds...

Champions Hockey League Teams Map, Abandoned Places In Miami, Unca Fall 2020, Articles B