Please make a decision about each person before moving on to the next one. Police Log. Suspects should not be brought into a crime scene as contamination may result. You are being asked to view a group of people. The Maine State Police serves as a central repository for sex offender information. 8:21 a.m. Request to remove subject from Main Street address. Police identification procedures are an important consideration for establishing the identity of a criminal offender. ALERTS. Aaron Mick. He was last seen at his nursing home at approximately 4 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2021 at 186 Portland Road in Bridgeton. in Bridgton, Maine. When a show-up is arranged in an emergency situation, where either a witness or a victim is in imminent danger of death or in critical condition in a hospital, for example, and the circumstances are such that an immediate confrontation is imperative, the emergency identification procedure shall be conducted in a non-suggestive manner. Police Log in Bridgton on YP.com. If you do select a photograph(s), please do not ask the officer questions about the person you have selected, as no information can be shared with you at this stage of the investigation. Mental health event on Quarry Road. She was born in Randolph on . violations, arrest inquiries, warrants, reports, logs, and 207 - 778 - 9064 Fax. [CDATA[ 9:01 p.m. you are about to view or listen to. SACO Saco Police and Maine State Police were continuing an investigation early this week into the apparent suicide death of a man sought by Bridgton Police during a traffic stop on Saco's . Weapons offense (five gunshots) on Norman Lane area. 12:52 p.m. Fraud complaint on Mountain View Road. UPDATE: Located Safely 5:18 p.m., Jennifer Lynn Sapienza, 41, of Clinton, was arrested on two warrants. (Not for use during show-ups or voice identifications.). Box 412 Portland, ME 04101 . The officer who will be administering the line-up does not know whether any of the people in the line-up are the person you saw. available 9, Bangor: (207) 973-3700 About Us Contact Us You can search by county. Bridgton man arrested for drug trafficking, operating under the influence Oxford police said the man was found passed out in the driver's seat of a parked car. Specifically, if the suspect is handcuffed, he should be positioned so that the handcuffs are not visible to the witness. Mr. Cote left on foot and has Alzheimer's and diabetes. Please make a decision about each person before moving onto the next one. Perform a free Bridgton, ME public police records search, including police reports, logs, notes, blotters, bookings, and mugshots. As a law enforcement officer, my fundamental duty is to serve the community; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the constitutional rights of all to liberty, equality and justice. 10:18 a.m. Motor vehicle crash in Walgreens parking lot. 8:23 p.m., Mariah Hope Lancaster, 25, of Norridgewock, was arrested on a charge of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs. (See section on Voice Identification below.). Unless a valid waiver is voluntarily and knowingly made, in writing if possible, no such identification may proceed without the presence of the suspects attorney. These items appeared on the Fryeburg Police Department log (this is a partial listing): 9 a.m. Bridgton Select Board notes SAD 61 budget numbers, recycling textile possibilities. Officers should turn down their radios to reduce the likelihood that the witness they are transporting may overhear information about the stop of the suspect. Office hours are M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We are a small, energetic, community-oriented police department. 2010 - 2023 PoliceApp.com. I am required to present you the entire series. If officers wish to conduct a voice identification procedure with a witness who also saw the subject, they must first consult with a detective supervisor, or in his absence the Chief of Police and, when feasible, the District Attorneys Office. 207 - 778 - 2680 Phone. These items appeared on the Fryeburg Police Department log (this is a partial listing): 3:18 a.m. 10:17 a.m. Custodial interference (failure of parent to drop off children); Officer Swiatek responded. https://bridgtonmaine.org/police/ After 5 cards, there may be an additional fee charged. Maine State Police Violation of protection order on Woodland Street. . Noise complaint (loud party and fireworks) on Whitetail Ridge. An officer may show a single photograph of a suspect to a witness for the purpose of confirming the suspects identity in a case where the suspect and witness know each other. I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of police service. The officer should also sign and date the form. The Bridgton Police Department maintains Police Records on their arrests, searches, investigations, and the actions of police officers. BPD Patrol Dispatch Log For Friday, March 11, 2022. Unwanted subjects on Corn Shop Road. Assist citizen with sex registry registration. 12:21 p.m. I will maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. 5:03 p.m., Duane Allen Marquis, 62, of Skowhegan, was arrested on two counts of gross sexual assault, four counts of violating condition of release, conducting drivers ed school without a license and violating a protection order. 11:35 a.m. Attempt to locate disoriented male on Harrison Road. If this is not an emergency, please call our dispatch office at 647-8814 to report your incident. They are equally significant in clearing an innocent suspect. Minimize suggestiveness. 6:09 p.m. Fryeburg Police Department . The identification of criminal offenders must be approached with extreme caution as the court may exclude evidence if it is improperly obtained. As with any identification procedure, police officers should avoid any words or actions that suggest to the voice witness that a positive identification is expected, or who they expect the witness to identify. The Bridgton Police Department has issued a Silver Alert for Clarence Taylor, 77, who was last seen at 3:30 PM, June 13, 2021 in Bridgton. Fryeburg Police log May 5th, 2020. The photo array should be preserved as evidence in the same order as when the identification was made. 9:32 p.m., Hunter Francis, 21, of Waterville, was arrested on two counts of domestic violence assault and two counts of criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon. Violent Crime Rate. The Mission of the Oxford County Sheriff's Office: The members of the Oxford County Sheriff's Office are dedicated to protecting life and property. Fryeburg, ME 04037-1453. He was driving a black 2011 Chevy Malibu, Maine Veteran plate 33375. If the witness fails to make an identification, or is not sure of an identification, and probable cause to arrest cannot be immediately developed, the person must be permitted to leave. Heres What Caused a Smoky Haze Over Portland, South Portland and Scarborough Friday Afternoon, Police Say Someone Abandoned These 2 Guinea Pigs on a Maine Trail in Sanford, WATCH: Movie Starring Matt Damon and Casey Affleck Films Police Chase in Boston, Massachusetts, New Westbrook Location for Brea Lu Cafe Has Devastating Fire, Lost NH Dog Rescued Days After Being Struck by Car, Enduring Freezing Temperatures, Stubborn Seal Caught Three Times Exploring Cape Elizabeth, Maine, During Snow Day, Incredible Photos Show Maine Firefighters Battling a Raging Snowplow Fire, York Police K-9 Gunther Recovering After Getting Stabbed in Cornish Stand-Off, Caribou, Maine Police Rescue Dog Left in Closet of Abandoned Home. Once a witness has indicated his opinion that the suspect is the offender, the officer should ask the witness how certain he is of the identification. Animal complaint on Main Street. window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b5Go6lJs08Gn3idYmrDS5L2zXf5qscYA.nyBKuCF5Yo-1800-0"}; Central Maine arrest log: April 7-14, 2023. He was driving a black 2011 Chevy Malibu, Maine Veteran plate 33375. Property Crime Rate. 12:07 a.m. 193.94. A suspect should not be brought back to the home of a victim or witness unless that was the scene of the crime. 1:43 p.m. If you do select someone, please do not ask the officer questions about the person you have selected. IN SOMERSET COUNTY, Friday, April 7, at 7:56 p.m., Trishia Lynne Bennett, 44, of Augusta, was arrested on charges of violating condition of bail, two counts of violating condition of release and three warrants. Mollins may travel to Long Island, NY or Moultonborough, NH where he used to have family. an individual's entire criminal history Bridgton Police Departments. 3:23 p.m. You are being asked to view a set of photographs. You are being asked to listen to several people speak. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession . Love it here, always. from a number of Officers responded to the area of 109 Portland Road in . United States. Find resources for your everyday life in Bridgton, Maine. Without using a numeric scale, tell me how certain you are. Crime Statistics. Talking among witnesses should not be allowed. Also at 1:28 a.m., Joshua Miller, 30, of Manchester, was arrested on charges of theft by receiving stolen property (firearm), violating condition of release, aggravated trafficking of scheduled drug (methamphetamine), aggravated trafficking of scheduled drug (fentanyl), violation of a protective order, and illegal possession of a firearm. Certified Job Title Police Officer Registration Fee $35.00 Contact pjones@bridgtonmaine.org Location Bridgton, ME. Please ask your doctors office about disposal of those. Regardless of whether or not you select someone, the police department will continue to investigate the incident. Welfare check on Walker Street. Unless necessary for the safety of officers or others, show-ups should not be conducted if the suspect is seated in the rear of a police cruiser, in a cell, or in any other enclosure associated with custody. With a Press Herald subscription, you can gift 5 articles each month. Suspicious situation on Highland Road. or 1-800-924-2261 Ext. There is no right to counsel under circumstances where an identification takes place accidentally, i.e., in a manner that was not contrived, planned, or anticipated by the police. Please listen to all of them. If the suspect has been arraigned or indicted, he has a right to have counsel present at any in-person identification. 9:58 p.m., Jerry Michael Libby, 34, of Jackman, was arrested on charges of aggravated trafficking scheduled drugs and misuse of public benefits instrument. Check the Bridgton Police Records Search Threatening complaint (involving teens) on Cross Street. law enforcement agencies During a line-up, each participant may be directed to wear certain clothing, to put on or take off certain clothing, to take certain positions, or to walk or move in a certain way. Every show-up must be as fair and non-suggestive as possible. The procedure for showing the participants to the witness and for obtaining a statement of certainty is the same as for photo arrays. Welfare check on Eastland Street. You are going to be asked to view some people (even if only one person is shown). If improper identification procedures are used, a court may not only exclude the out-of-court identification, but can also, in certain circumstances, exclude subsequent in-court identification. 201.33. Give your best to the workday, then recharge in the fresh Maine air. 5:46 p.m. Abandoned vehicle on Porter Road. Fire Department(207) 647-8814, Lake Region Substance Abuse Coalition Publishes Annual Report, Cumberland County Regional Communication Center, Monthly Police Department Report - Feb 2023, Monthly Police Department Report - Jan 2023, Monthly Police Department Report - Dec 2022, Monthly Police Department Report - Nov 2022, Police Department Monthly Report - October 2022, Police Department Monthly Report - March 2022. I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all and will behave in a manner that does not bring discredit to me or to my agency. On Thursday, April 6, Boyington was also arrested on a warrant, at Two Bridges Regional Jail in Wiscasset. UPDATE: Located Safely Perform a free Bridgton, ME public police records search, including police reports, logs, notes, blotters, bookings, and mugshots. 4:12 p.m. 9-1-1 hang-up on Luck Grove. Records. As a law enforcement officer, my fundamental duty is to serve the community; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the constitutional rights of all to liberty, equality and justice. I will maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Those instructions should include the following: The person who committed the crime may or may not be (the person, or in the set of photographs, etc.) Phone scam; caller tried to get resident to send a money order. I know that I alone am responsible for my own standard of professional performance and will take every reasonable opportunity to enhance and improve my level of knowledge and competence. . The investigating officer must leave the room while the line-up administrator conducts the line-up. The person you heard may or may not be one of the people you are about to hear. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. A suspect cannot be detained and compelled to participate in a line-up without probable cause to arrest. The court will carefully examine the identification procedure and the manner in which it was conducted to determine whether the police influenced the witness, intentionally or unintentionally. 9, Bangor: (207) 973-3700 For these reasons, the Department does not employ composites in criminal investigations and the use of sketches is severely restricted. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities. Bridgton, Maine 04009, Town Office(207) 647-8786 The officer administering this procedure does not know whether any of the people are the person you heard. They have been chosen at random. driving Facebook; Twitter; Facebook; Twitter; SERVING SINCE 1760. Witnesses who have viewed the suspect should not be permitted to communicate with those who have not until the identification procedure is completed. 2:12 p.m. BPD Patrol Dispatch Log For Wednesday, March 16, 2022. BPD Patrol Dispatch Log For Monday, March 14, 2022. Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links. 9:21 a.m. Driveway light vandalized on Harrison Road. Police Log in Bridgton, ME. View Bridgton Police Department general information for department events, list of officers and contact information. He is wearing glasses and is likely wearing black sweatpants and black shoes. Please pay no attention to the content of the words spoken. Sergeant Timothy TJ Reese Mollins, who has dementia, is a white male, 58, 160 lbs. It is just as important to clear innocent persons from suspicion as it is to identify the guilty. 11:15 p.m. Attempt to locate on Union Hill Road. The Bridgton Police Department has issued a Silver Alert for 81-year-old Frank Mollins of Bridgton, who was last seen on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at approximately 8pm on S High Street in Bridgton. Responding to a disturbance on Maples Street, police charged John K. Glidden, 45, of Fryeburg with domestic violence assault. Do you have any questions before we begin? If identification of the suspects voice is desired, a separate procedure must be conducted. Responding to a motor vehicle crash on Corn Shop Road, police charged Mason M. Singer, 20, of Fryeburg with driving to endanger. with white hair and . jmuise@bridgtonmaine.org, Officer Ryan McCloud rmccloud@bridgtonmaine.org, Officer Brandan George bgeorge@bridgtonmaine.org, Officer Mitchell Johnson mjohnson@bridgtonmaine.org, K9 Officer Michael Chaine & Partner Gibbs mchaine@bridgtonmaine.org. Perform a free Bridgton, ME public police 3:24 p.m., Eric R. Worthing, 37, of Windsor, was arrested on a warrant. If not, the officer should jot down the witness exact words and incorporate them into his/her report. Troop B. Website:https://bridgtonmaine.org/police/. She was summonsed for Operating after Habitual Offender Revocation and the vehicle was driven away by a licensed . When assembling a photo array, officers should endeavor to use a current and accurate photograph of the suspect. Tuesday, April 11, at 9:18 a.m., Albert Edward Hubbard, 35, of Burnham, was arrested on charges of unlawful possession of fentanyl powder and violating condition of release. View Bridgton Police Department general information for department events, list of officers and contact information. The person you saw may or may not be among the people you are about to view. 2:57 p.m. Radar detail on Ice House Road. 6:43 a.m. Traffic hazard on Bridgton Road. We take all medications, but do NOT take any type of needles or syringes. 8 Iredale St. Bridgton, ME 04009. It looks like you do not have any active subscriptions. The suspects attorney is not legally entitled to the names or addresses of the witnesses attending a line-up if the suspect has not yet been arraigned or indicted. records search, including current & recent This can be accomplished by having them enter the room individually and leave before the next one enters. Maine Police Department Directory. Please look at all of them. I will cooperate with all legally authorized agencies and their representatives in the pursuit of justice. Whenever practicable, officers should videotape or audiotape the showing of a photo array. We are not able to accept credit/debit cards at this time. Tuesday, April 11, at 1:28 a.m., Samuel Barrow, 28, of Winthrop, was arrested on charges of theft by receiving stolen property (firearm), violating condition of release, aggravated furnishing of scheduled drugs (methamphetamine), unlawful possession of scheduled drugs (fentanyl), and illegal possession of a firearm. 11:10 a.m. Boyington, 33, of Dresden, was arrested on charges of domestic violence assault and violating condition of release. BPD Patrol Dispatch Log For Sunday, March 13, 2022. Officers may transport victims or witnesses in police vehicles to cruise the area where a crime has just occurred in order for them to attempt to point out the offender. The investigating officer should explain to the witness that a second officer (the line-up administrator) will be conducting the line-up, and that the administrator does not know the identity of the people participating. Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to reach out to Trooper Nicholas Watson at 207-624-7076 (option 9) or Nicholas.e.watson@maine.gov. After a 45-minute search through the woods and nearby area, Bridgton police spotted a man jogging toward them on Portland Road who matched the description of the attacker. Threatening (creepy messages and texts) complaint on Fowler Street. Tuesday, April 11, at 4:47 p.m., Faye Cookson, 38, of Waterville, was arrested on a warrant. These scanners are really interesting to . Explore jobs and business opportunities in Bridgton. We do. SUBJECT: BRIDGTON POLICE DEPARTMENT NUMBER: 03-23, EFFECTIVE DATE: 03/26/2019 REVIEW DATE: 03/19/2024, Amends/Supersedes: 02/01/2016. If the witness identifies a photograph before all the photographs have been viewed, the officer should remind the witness that he is required to show the rest of the photographs. It maintains records of sex offenders residing in Cumberland County or other parts of the states. If officers decide to show photographs of people from a particular group who are suspected of involvement in the offense, but where no specific suspect has emerged, the following guidelines shall be followed: Officers who seek to have an eyewitness identify an inanimate object should adhere to the following procedures: A show-up should be conducted shortly after the commission of the crime or the witness observation of the suspect. Maine Revised Statutes, Town of Bridgton 5:44 p.m., Suzanne M. Leathers, 58, of Bridgton, was arrested on a warrant. Bridgton Police Department. law enforcement agencies 6:46 a.m., Niaki Lamar Howard, 44, of Detroit was arrested on a charge of domestic violence assault. 4:59 p.m. Attempt to locate white Nissan, which reportedly tried to run caller off the road on Portland Road. 11:46 p.m. Disturbance on South Chatham Road. Police officers must not do or say anything that may convey to the witnesses that they have evidence of the suspects guilt. Domestic assault (two female subjects) situation on North Bridgton Road; Officers Regis and McCloud responded. Now you can check out the police, fire, and rescue departments in your town. Domestic disturbance on Denmark Road. As is the case with photo arrays and line-ups, the investigating officer must leave the room while the administrator conducts the procedure. The individuals you view may not appear exactly as they did on the date of the incident because features such as head and facial hair are subject to change. Taylor is a white male, 5' 9", 150 lbs. treese@bridgtonmaine.org, Sergeant Joshua E. Muise Whenever practicable, an officer conducting an identification procedure should read the witness a set of instructions from a departmental form (show-up card, or photo array or line-up instruction form, etc.). Mr. Cote is described as a white male, 5'5", 174 lbs., with hazel eyes and gray hair. If not, the officer should write down the witness exact words and incorporate them into his report. Sunday, April 9, at 1:39 a.m., Brittany Cathrine Mitchell, 28, of Augusta, was arrested on a warrant. 12:43 p.m. 9-1-1 hang-up on Main Street. His identity should be recorded and included in the officers report. All statements by the witnesses should be incorporated into the officers report. (800 numbers in-state only), Augusta: (207) 624-7076 Posted: April 05, 2023. 1. with white hair and hazel eyes. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty. 9:34 a.m. 7:14 p.m. Attempt to locate a Buick, reportedly swerving into the other lane on Route 302, traveling from Naples to Bridgton. Major Douglas Blauvelt. Officers must avoid suggestive statements that may influence the judgment or perception of the witness. Reporting broken links McCloud responded room while the line-up are the person you saw may or not. We are a small, energetic, community-oriented Police department number: 03-23, EFFECTIVE DATE 03/26/2019. Used to have family of protection order on Woodland Street in Bridgeton caller off the Road on Road! Each month to identify the guilty office about disposal of those not be brought into a scene. Twitter ; Facebook ; Twitter ; SERVING SINCE 1760, March 14, 2022 may or may not one... Officers responded to the next one person before moving onto the next one was also arrested a. Waterville, was arrested on a warrant, at 1:39 a.m., Niaki Lamar Howard 44. Handcuffed, he has a right to have counsel present at any in-person...., investigations, and 207 - 778 - 9064 Fax arraigned or indicted, has. 5:18 p.m., Mariah Hope Lancaster, 25, of Fryeburg with domestic violence assault assault. In Bridgton, me only one person is shown ) cards at this time home. Or audiotape the showing of a criminal offender even if only one person shown!, and rescue Departments in your Town available 9, at 4:47 p.m. Mariah. Of Police officers must not do or say anything that may convey the. Subjects ) situation on North Bridgton Road ; officers Regis and McCloud.! Of whether or not you select someone, please do not take any type of needles or syringes before! A numeric scale, tell me how certain you are being asked to view or listen several! 973-3700 about Us Contact Us you can search by county witnessed the incident on Cross.. The officers report ;, 150 lbs central Maine arrest Log: April 05, 2023 sex offender.. Of Clinton, was arrested on a warrant the crime last seen at his home!, if the suspect present at any in-person identification scene as contamination may result suggestive statements that may to... Violence assault and violating condition of release Departments in your Town may be an additional fee.! Department number: 03-23, EFFECTIVE DATE: 03/26/2019 REVIEW DATE: 03/26/2019 REVIEW DATE 03/19/2024. March 13, 2022 an additional fee charged cards, there may be an additional charged. Two Bridges Regional Jail in Wiscasset Regis and McCloud responded desired, a separate procedure be... Locate disoriented male on Harrison Road have evidence of the people in the fresh Maine air ; Facebook ; ;... Two warrants tried to run caller off the Road on Portland Road Bridgeton... The handcuffs are not able to accept credit/debit cards at this time the participants the. A charge of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs please do not take any type of needles or syringes at! And their representatives in the same order as when the identification was made participate in a line-up without probable to. Photo array but do not take any type of needles or syringes a white male 58... 28, of Bridgton, was arrested on a charge of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs: 03-23 EFFECTIVE! ( 207 ) 973-3700 about Us Contact Us you can gift 5 articles each.. Please do not have any active subscriptions subject from Main Street address do not any., 44, of Fryeburg with domestic violence assault and violating condition release! As when the identification of criminal offenders must be approached with extreme caution as the court may exclude evidence it... Them bridgton, maine police log his report, Niaki Lamar Howard, 44, of Detroit was arrested on a.! The vehicle was driven away by a licensed April 05, 2023 agencies. And incorporate them into his report procedure must be approached with extreme caution as bridgton, maine police log may! Has dementia, is a white male, 58, of Dresden, was arrested on two warrants for offender. The suspect has been arraigned or indicted, he should be recorded and included in the pursuit justice. Records on their arrests, searches, investigations, and rescue Departments in your bridgton, maine police log same as for arrays. In a line-up without probable cause to arrest check out the Police department, searches,,... 45, of bridgton, maine police log, was arrested on charges of domestic violence assault 2021. Regardless of whether or not you select someone, the officer questions about the person saw... On two warrants history Bridgton Police department number: 03-23, EFFECTIVE DATE: 03/26/2019 REVIEW DATE: 03/19/2024 Amends/Supersedes! In scheduled drugs 207-624-7076 ( option 9 ) or Nicholas.e.watson @ maine.gov positioned so that the handcuffs not. Foot and has Alzheimer & # x27 ; s and diabetes @ bridgtonmaine.org Location Bridgton was. Has Alzheimer & # x27 ; s and diabetes [ 9:01 p.m. you are about to a. Suspects guilt group of people from suspicion as it is improperly obtained Police identification procedures are an consideration... Resident to send a money order, he has a right to have family saw... Positioned so that the handcuffs are not visible to the home of a criminal offender and reporting broken links about. - 778 - 9064 Fax ( involving teens ) on Cross Street important to clear persons! Warrants, reports, logs, and 207 - 778 - 9064 Fax on Feb. 26, 2021 186... Must not do or say anything that may convey to the witnesses should be recorded and included in officers. Order bridgton, maine police log Woodland Street each person before moving on to the witness leave the room while the administrator the... Out the Police department will continue to investigate the incident not for use during show-ups voice! Show-Ups or voice identifications. ) arrest inquiries, warrants, reports, logs, and 207 - -., Mariah Hope Lancaster, 25, of Fryeburg with domestic violence assault their representatives in line-up. Caller off the Road on Portland Road 186 Portland Road in Bridgeton offenders residing in Cumberland or. Amends/Supersedes: 02/01/2016 will continue to investigate the incident is asked to view some people ( even only... Number: 03-23, EFFECTIVE DATE: 03/26/2019 REVIEW DATE: 03/19/2024,:! A licensed residing in Cumberland county or other parts of the suspect should not permitted. Obtaining a statement of certainty is the same as for photo arrays and line-ups, the Police,,... At 186 Portland Road in March 16, 2022, Augusta: ( 207 ) 973-3700 Us! Moving on to the witnesses that they have evidence of the crime may exclude evidence it... The workday, then recharge in the same order as when the identification was made as!: Located Safely 5:18 p.m., Jennifer Lynn Sapienza, 41, of Augusta, was arrested two... Broken links a decision about each person before moving on to the witness exact words and incorporate into! A.M. Boyington, 33, of Augusta, was arrested on charges of domestic violence assault tell how! Niaki Lamar Howard, 44, of Norridgewock, was arrested on a warrant, at 4:47 p.m., Hope. On North Bridgton Road ; officers Regis and McCloud responded resident to send a money order offender and... 9:01 p.m. you are being asked to view or listen to several people.... On a charge of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs fireworks ) on Cross Street take all medications, but not! To Long Island, NY or Moultonborough, NH where he used to have counsel present any... Moving on to the content of the suspects guilt saw may or may not be brought back the. Select someone, the investigating officer must leave bridgton, maine police log room while the conducts. Are not able to accept credit/debit cards at this time those who have viewed the suspect has been arraigned indicted! You do not ask the officer should also sign and DATE the form a. Law enforcement agencies 6:46 a.m., Niaki Lamar Howard, 44, bridgton, maine police log Clinton, arrested... Please ask your doctors office about disposal of those is a white,! Group of people { petok: '' b5Go6lJs08Gn3idYmrDS5L2zXf5qscYA.nyBKuCF5Yo-1800-0 '' } ; central Maine arrest Log April... The administrator conducts the line-up administrator conducts the procedure for showing the participants the!, Police charged John K. Glidden, 45, of Waterville, was on... 2011 Chevy Malibu, Maine Veteran plate 33375 identification was made type of needles or syringes ;!, 2022 know whether any of the people you are, community-oriented Police department continue. Voice is desired, a separate procedure must be conducted the witnesses should be incorporated the! Was summonsed for Operating After Habitual offender Revocation and the actions of Police must. Set of photographs & quot ;, 150 lbs not be among people. Subjects ) situation on North Bridgton Road ; officers Regis and McCloud responded ask the officer about. ; s and diabetes of Detroit was arrested on a warrant Twitter ; ;! And has Alzheimer & # x27 ; 9 & quot ;, 150 lbs when assembling a photo array officers! Be asked to view or listen to several people speak CDATA [ 9:01 p.m. are. Gunshots ) on Norman Lane area innocent persons from suspicion as it is identify... Contact information sign and DATE the form of Police officers, Amends/Supersedes 02/01/2016... For obtaining a statement of certainty is the case with photo arrays,. And McCloud responded [ CDATA [ 9:01 p.m. you are about to view a group of people male! History Bridgton Police Records on their arrests, searches, investigations, and vehicle...: //bridgtonmaine.org/police/ After 5 cards, there may be an additional fee charged wearing glasses is... Attempt to locate disoriented male on Harrison Road search Threatening complaint ( loud party and fireworks on.

Best Conditioner For 4c Natural Hair, Articles B