In quite an extensive article Cater lays out what Strzok and Page had in mind. All Rights Reserved. Perhaps if they had not spent the past two years attacking the Trumps at every turn, the situation would have been a bit less awkward. The truth must be revealed! It was an extraordinary event which brought together hostile political adversaries and forced them into some very awkward interactions. Corporation, but rather The President of The New Republic of The United States! Bush last month received mysterious envelopes hidden in their programs, allegedly informing them that they are under indictment, Janda asserted that George W. Bush met at the White House with Trump the day before the service to cut a deal to reveal what he knows about the deep states involvement in everything from human trafficking to drug running. We Caught Them All! We didn't see an envelope in Bush's, but she showed something inside the program to . Help expose the Far-Right's extreme and intolerant agenda. Phase II Narrative Has Begun! And America returns to The Gold Standard! DJ Magic Mike OnDaMiKe - Drop The Bass (2020) (Official Audio). Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. I ended turning my attention to the funeral of former President, George H.W. We invite you to become a WeLoveTrump insider. Could one of those made it to the hands of someone unexpected? Hillary seemed to thank Karen Pence for 'inviting' her 'to an event', according to the lip reader. Bush last month received mysterious envelopes hidden in their programs, allegedly informing them that they are under indictment, Janda asserted that George W. Bush met at the And Patriots Are Rising Up Everywhere To Expose Their Criminality! While promoting the right-wing conspiracy theory that the Obamas, Clintons, and various other high-ranking officials who attended the funeral of former president George H.W. Has it ever been revealed (and verified) what was in the envelopes given out at the President Bush funeral? by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given), edit on 16-12-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given), The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of. This one is, admittedly, going to be more far reached than I normally go. Barr, I think, ultimately, what hell do is he will push the Bush family to the side, as far as prosecutions, and I believe hell focus more on the other side of the ledger, that being the Clintons, the Obamas, and a lot of these other players., Tags: Dave Janda George W. Bush Greg Hunter. I think the Pope would a good candidate and shouldnt be ruled out. Now, a lip reader has dissected some of their conversations. Corrupt Politicians And The Fake News Propaganda Media Will AllBeEXPOSED For Their Crimes Against Humanity! George Herbert Walker Bush (right) poses with his wife Barbara . READ MORE: A full schedule of George H.W. Photo of Elliot Pages tits and invitations to Epsteins funeral. It is not clear what she was referring to but she also mentioned 'family'. He didn't. 5 More Ways Joe Biden 'Swamp Elect' Magically Outperformed Election Norms Now, a lip-reading expert has spoken out to reveal the nasty secret Barack Obama tried to hide from the public during the service. Envelopes handed out to the deep state swamp creatures at the Bush Sr. funeral. re: The Bush 41 funeral envelopes. While promoting the right-wing conspiracy theory that the Obamas, Clintons, and various other high-ranking officials who attended the funeral of former president George H.W. (This, of course, lead me to do more research, but I am not ready to share those findings). Here in the New York bureau, I've asked my colleagues to guess what was inside. This was to disgrace Flynn and keep the Pence spying information a secret. After the funeral, the White Hat military contacted the elites directly and instructed them to use the numbers to get into a secure database of hidden files that contained information about all the atrocities committed by the Deep State cabal. Social PROOF Trump Indictment Will Likely Win Him 2024. Bush's casket -- a special locomotive dubbed the "Bush 4141" -- just arrived at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.. Views From The Hudson Valley is listed as an entertainment website. The former friends turned first daughter foes were shocked viewers when they took their seats next to one another, Former vice president Dick Cheney greeted former president Barack Obama by saying 'good to see you Mr. President', 'Phony smiles': A body language expert said the Obamas were 'trying to be cordial' to the Trumps but could not help 'showing their true feelings'. I mean it's 2020 and all so I forgot about that until all this other crazy cia killing server raiding Chinese printing executive order insurrection act talk. While Q Anon interpretations suggest that the Deep State is about to be taken down and that the envelopes at the funeral of President George H. W. Bush are some kind of summons/indictment/subpoena and that Jeb Bush and Laura and W. and Hillary and the Obamas and the Bidens are all mortified to receive their envelopes of doom atop, and a typed note, They know everything. michellebirkenstock@gmail.com I think that part of the deal that was constructed with W was, Look, you hand over all this information and we go after all these folks But to assure you that were good on our side of the deal, we will put in William Barr, who was the attorney general under your father for a period of time, Janda said. Justice Is Coming! Seaman worked for the FBI and prior to the election worked with Strzok and Page on the Hillary Clinton email probe. Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop. })(document); Copyright 2015 Flex Mag Theme. Criminal elite visibly shaken by letter handed out during Bush 41 funeral. George HW Bush was former director of the CIA and deeply involved in UFO investigation. Bush was held on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Washington National Cathedral. Prince Harry 'will fly straight back to California' after 'quick and awkward' UK visit for King's coronation EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: King Charles was told by Downing Street to delay announcing giving the best Coronation Do not sell or share my personal information. As she does so, an envelope slides out. Bush's funeral was so quick many might have missed it. @00:00:21 the bush funeral the bush thing that you deleted 12.4.18 - Q - Counterpunch to Bus Distraction INC, The Path to Mass Arrests Laid Out. Were On The Q Clock! In this New American Republic We The People have all the power. In quite an extensive article Cater lays out what Strzok and Page had in mind. s.src = p + "://api.content-ad.net/Scripts/widget2.aspx?" Remember The George HW Bush Funeral? (Please read this post to get the full story.). Bush. Were In The Midst Of The Great Awakening! They Are Just Puppets. I believe Lt. Gen Flynn, Trumps original NSA Director, has all the details on Pence, Pitcock and Seaman but had his legs cut out from under him by the FBI when Strzok and another agent interviewed him without a lawyer about speaking to foreign officials during the transition. Bush in Washington, D.C. At the funeral, Donald J. Trump & the Patriots were already in full control. Shealso recently posted a picture of a bloodied President Trump being impaled by the heel of a shoe with the word Pelosi emblazoned on it. His arms were frequently crossed in a defensive and defiant posture as . The Bush Funeral Notes "By any standard what just went down during the Bush funeral is so HUGE it's incomprehensible. Bush's funeral, an envelope fell into her lap. The Mystery Envelopes At The George Bush Funeral REVEALED [D5] Deep State PANIC! I believe he reached out to President Trump and could well have said, Look, I will give you information on everything [in exchange for protection for my family].. Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama spoke comfortably to one another before taking their pews. What I thought was intresting was that President Bush and President Obama didn't seem surprised in the slightest. When the Trumps arrived, Hillary nodded to welcome Melania but she turned her gaze away before it reached the president, No one knows what Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump discussed. In the latest drop we get a possible reason why Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen received an envelope at George Bush's funeral last year and why Lt. Gen Michael Flynn was set up by the FBI. Spending time @ Dsseldorf Flughafen worked for me, I have experienced 1-2 reason, and can understand why you have mentioned I should avoid staying at Duisburg-Hbf. Trump Lwyer vn dr Vn: My Entire Family, My Business, My Law Firm Are Under Siege Right Now, Pence Finally Speaks Up About 2020 Elections, [VIDE] Intrudr Brks Into Suznn Somrss Hme During Her FB Live Show. As you can see above Karen Pence like all the other wives at the Bush funeral received a note inside their programs. My high-octane speculation is that Trumps intelligence team discovered that Pence knew about Pitcocks activities of spying on the newly elected president and Pence may have also agreed to help Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein with his case of Trump being unfit to serve making Pence president under the 25th Amendment. We have to go back and look at those again because they are very relevant right now! https://rumble.com/v1lw99u-the-bush-funeral-and-the-envelope-they-know-everything-i-am-sorry.html DID THE POLICE SCANNER JUST SAY Hold traffic, Trump and Kennedy are leaving? Maricopa County Alone Has Enough Evidence To Decerify Arizona. Donate today and join the fight. I believe Lt. Gen Flynn, Trumps original NSA Director, has all the details on Pence, Pitcock and Seaman but had his legs cut out from under him by the FBI when Strzok and another agent interviewed him without a lawyer about speaking to foreign officials during the transition. The three huge mistakes that destroy your first impression in seconds - and how to make a great one every Little Mix star Jesy Nelson reveals she has not spoken to her bandmates in TWO YEARS as she opens up on Budget range? What the notes contained has never been divulged the reactions by the recipients was not joyous, in fact horror and/or dread was seen on many of the faces after reading the notes. [], Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller reportedly ordered a halt to cooperation with the transition team of Joe Biden, resulting in canceled meetings building-wide. Theres Panic In DCAnd Around The World. Patrick claimed a SCOTUS staffers damning testimony alleges Roberts moral cowardice lead to a massive fight in chambers over the Texas election lawsuit. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. Of course, there's no way to know but it must have been a traumatic surprise. 2 U.S NEWSSpecial Report Just the Tip Warning, Extreme Graphic ContentSSTN WARNING: U.S NEWSCharlie Ward: Vital Intel 3/25/23 BOMBSHELL (Video)This roundtable of experts shares vital 3 U.S NEWSThis is a video everyone needs towatch!! Seaman worked for the FBI and prior to the election worked with Strzok and Page on the Hillary Clinton email probe. This is why the call it the swamp. Bush Funeral Envelope of DOOM This one is short and good. I think were very close! All of the living former presidents and vice presidents appeared together Wednesday to mourn the death of President George H.W. If I remember correctly, in every letter was written. With Chella Smith, Chas Carter (Videos)In this 2 part exclusive update, Charlie, Chas, and Chella have HUGE Intel to share. wid: "689127", What Do They Fear? Supermarket essentials rise by as much as 80 per cent in a year as the cost of cheddar, white EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Sienna Miller and her siblings enjoy an emotional reunion with their ailing father in New Will you inherit any state pension from your husband or wife when they die? You dont want to miss this. Pitcock was married to Katherine Seaman. (Video). I dont think so, but the Pope would be a good candidate! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Posted on 1/2/19 at 4:59 pm to Uncle Don. What Was In Those Envelopes? IRS Amasses Its Army, But Federal Reserve Intensifies Inflation Tax! Some others seems to receive a similar envelope too. he gives it to laura bush who shows jeb and he is shocked. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Everyone saw it so what was it? THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. What the notes contained has never been divulged the reactions by the recipients was not joyous, in fact horror and/or dread was seen on many of the faces after reading the notes. Also note behind Pence and to his left a Secret Service agent is monitoring his reaction while the Veep sits directly behind the President. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. George H. Bush . And a new one just surfaced , namely, about why Mike Pence got one. The Republicans already suspect the Democrats of selling out America, but so many Republicans are still asleep, still thinking the problems in our world are R vs. D. The problems at Nationalists vs. Globalists..Christians vs. Luciferians.people who LOVE America vs. people who say things like Jeremiah Wright said about America (which I will not reprint here). Reminded me of the transfer during the hearing on Kavanaugh, Thanks OP. To our readers: Right Wing Watch, a project for People For the American Way, is run by a dedicated staff driven to shed light on the activities of right-wing political organizations. However, this didnt end well for those officials. Well Bring You The Top 5 Scenarios To Reinstate Trump & Save Our Country, Our Children & The World! WATCH: MICHELLE OBAMA-DONALD TRUMP HANDSHAKE TURNS AWKWARD AS SHE RAISES EYEBROWS AT GEORGE H.W. It also has interesting comments on CensorTube. This person has a lot of thoughts in the content beneath her CensorTube video if you click over. MAY HE ROT IN HELL. I believe he reached out to President Trump and could well have said, Look, I will give you information on everything [in exchange for protection for my family].. Welcome ToQsDecember To Remember! Attempted To Storm Cockpit While Yelling Allahu Akbar, Fauci With a Brutal Message To Trump Voters Who Dont Want To Get Vaccinated. Well Discuss D5! Midler posted a fake quote that she attributed to Trump, and when she realized her big mistake, she went bonkers suggesting someone should stab the president. If you read my article, Hammer and Scorecard Explained, you might be sided with those who are willing to find the feasibility of this connection. Donald Trump looked uncomfortable at the funeral of George H.W. Epstein Thought So. At the very least, it is my hope that you enjoy your time spent here. The Mystery Envelopes At The George Bush Funeral REVEALED [D5] Deep State PANIC! Carpet Bombs Will Lead To A Huge MOAB! Was it a message from Trump? Developing and implementing diverse curriculums covering a wide range of subjects. I finally got my answer to why the USA has become weak in all aspects.ughhhhhhhhh!!!! Bush's memorial events, funeral. Former President Jimmy Carter, who was sitting to Clinton's left, can be seen looking over at her and then checking if he got one too. @00:08:30 bush senior funeral read the envelopes @00:08:38 g hw bush funeral of december 5th mr. . According to Wenig, Hillary told Michelle 'I love it' and 'I am so proud of you.' (Really do watch!). They were medium sized, and they contained some type of thicker, invitation looking thing inside. Well, thats why she got torched by American citizens. Its Finally Happening, Right NOW! At the funeral of George Herbert Walker Bush a week ago , unexpected envelopes containing a short note were discovered in the accompanying hymnsheets by several of the ex presidents wives . Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool. HRC, Biden, MO, Karen Pence, and possibly Laura Bush all found blank envelopes inside their programs at the GHB funeral. Were In Biblical Times! In quite an extensive article Cater lays out what Strzok and Page had in mind. Bush, who passed away late Friday night at the age of 94. You know it's not real, but you still champion for Trans people to feed their delusion. My high-octane speculation is that Trumps intelligence team discovered that Pence knew about Pitcocks activities of spying on the newly elected president and Pence may have also agreed to help Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein with his case of Trump being unfit to serve making Pence president under the 25th Amendment. If you use Right Wing Watch, please consider making a contribution to support this content. Many political rivals came face to face as. The link to a Sara Carter story shows additional texts between disgraced ex-FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover ex-FBI Attorney Lisa Page attempting to develope and inside the White House spy during the Trump transition team after the 2016 election. Moment gangster-politican Atiq Ahmed is shot point blank live on TV, Shocking moment acrobat crashes to the stage during Coachella DJ set, Posie Parker addresses Belfast rally amid pro-trans protests, Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch seen leaving the court after not guilty verdict, Astonishing moment Russian soldier survives being shot in head by sniper, CCTV shows killer walking with her victim hours before stabbing her, Loud explosions rock thermal power station in Russia's Belgorod, BBC's Justin Rowlatt goes bollard hunting as residents war over LTN, Polish police raid nightclubs during organised crime crackdown, Four men beat owner as he thwarts car theft in Connecticut, 'Beating Heart': Rare 'diamond within a diamond' unearthed in India, Italian police seize more than 350M worth of cocaine from the Med. Overheard. We Think There Are Multiple Meanings. Powered by Mai Theme, Progressive Infiltration of the Christian Church, Faithful Christian Living In Difficult Times. Well Share Those Possible MeaningsAnd What They They Could Indicate Is On The Horizon! So who would truly trigger mass shock and awakening? Throughout the services, Laura was a perfect picture of posture and pose until she read her envelope. First Arrest That Shocked The World-Exposed! Bush. Theyask the vital question, ARE YOU READY?? 8. "One version from envelopes: They know everything. I was reading, and was reminded of hearing of it at the time, about the envelopes, that were discovered in some of the funeral programs. I am so proud of you' was what Hillary Clinton told Michelle Obama before they took their seats. Former President George H.W. In the latest drop we get a possible reason why Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen received an envelope at George Bushs funeral last year and why Lt. Gen Michael Flynn was set up by the FBI. One of the most endearing and intimate moments of the event was when George W. Bush slipped Michelle Obama a piece of candy on his way into the church. DR MARTIN SCURR answers your questions. Do you remember how these really weird envelopes were passed out at the funeral and only certain Deep State cabal members got one? 3330. Bush's Funeral. Now, as he makes his final journey to Washington, D.C. three days letter, a twenty-year-old letter written by the 41st president has resurfaced, exposing the man he really was all along. World leaders, former presidents, and politicians gathered at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday for the State Funeral of George H.W. Bongino: President Trump Has Something BIG Coming Related To 2020, BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Trump Gotem Huge Concerns About Peter Strzok Working for the CIA Are Likely at the Heart of Mar-a-Lago RAID, IRS Annual Report Shows Training of Heavily Armed Agents Raiding Suburban Homes (PHOTOS), WaPo Leak: FBI Searched Trumps Florida Residence for Classified Records Related to Nuclear Weapons Latest Effort to Justify FBI Raid. Dont miss this. It is likely they were talking about Michelle's recently released book, Becoming. [], Rep. Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton are two of the Democrats who are freaking out after GOP electors voted for President Donald Trump. Highly skilled at motivating students through positive encouragement and reinforcement of concepts via interactive classroom instruction and observation. Is this for you?. Seaman worked for the FBI and prior to the election worked with Strzok and Page on the Hillary Clinton email probe. The email chain link above shows late night messages of Oct 9, 2016 between Pence, Paul Ryan, and others - including people . Enjoy.) [], Bette Midler finds herself in a world of hurt after she suggested someone should stab President Donald Trump. According toLarry Wenig, Inside Edition's resident lip reader, the exchanges were all friendly. What the notes contained has never been divulged the reactions by the recipients was not joyous, in fact horror and/or dread was seen on many of the faces after reading the notes. Pences chief of staff in the early days of the Trump Administration was Josh Pitcock. Envelopes Handed Out At Bush Funeral. I dont know every body here knows about that happening OP. From what I understand, George W. had come to a point in his life where he said, Look, I cant be involved in this stuff, Janda said. If you love what we do, please consider a $1/month donation to keep us live! Welcome To The Military Phase Of The Greatest Worldwide Election Sting Of All-Time! Amazingly I did not get the list on this site, where I normally get cool news like that. Required fields are marked *. The link to a Sara Carter story shows additional texts between disgraced ex-FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover ex-FBI Attorney Lisa Page attempting to develope and inside the White House spy during the Trump transition team after the 2016 election. What Was In The Envelopes At President Bushs Funeral? They Worship The Devil! All still wonder what was actually in the envelopes. Ex-Freemason Revealed The Satanic Secrets Of International Freemasons! In fact, theres a video going viral that theorizes several paths to victory available to President Trump. In The News She was polite but reserved as she spoke with the Pences. When Jimmy Carter was president, Bush refused to brief him on UFO's when Carter requested it. He did this at Senator John McCain's funeral in September. Enemy Combatants Will Be Dealt With According To The Department Of Defense Law Of War Manual. The War Is Now Public! Hillary Clinton Receives Surprise Envelope At George H.W. Unfortunately, Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton, former friends turned political foes, were sitting too far back in the pews to be understood. It appears former Vice President Joe Biden ALSO received a similar looking . We will not stop. Arrests & Military Tribunals Are Coming SOON! Although every attempt is made to ensure accuracy, there are some bits and pieces that can only be decided by the consumer. The link to a Sara Carter story shows additional texts between disgraced ex-FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover ex-FBI Attorney Lisa Page attempting to develope and inside the White House spy during the Trump transition team after the 2016 election. Look For A Huge[DECLAS] Of Intel. var params = In the latest drop we get a possible reason why Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen received an envelope at George Bush's funeral last year and why Lt. Gen Michael Flynn was set up by the FBI. Read our full Disclosure. But she did not look thrilled. Then, shots were fired inside the building. Here is the original Q Post 3716 about the first arrest to wake up the world: Lets look at this logically for a second. News Today Worldwide. Bush last month received mysterious envelopes hidden in their programs, allegedly informing them that they are under indictment, Janda asserted that George W. Bush met at the Report Video Issue. Can men get pregnant? The funereal envelopes. While promoting the right-wing conspiracy theory that the Obamas, Clintons, and various other high-ranking officials who attended the funeral of former president George H.W. Daniel Reehil Discussion, Donald Trump Roasts Hillary Clinton at 2016 Al Smith Charity Dinner, NPR Quits Twitter After Musk Labels Them Government-Funded Media (PBS Now Joins Them). Bush last month received mysterious envelopes hidden in their programs, allegedly informing them that they are under indictment, Janda asserted that George W. Bush met at the exitPopMobile: true, Michelle Obama sat back in her seat and watched as President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump took their seats next to her husband, former President Barack Obama, at the Washington National Cathedral. Listen tothis latest Q drop for more details.. Putin Rebukes Leaks Claiming Special Forces Decimated, Jag Arrest OMB Director Shalanda Young? Envelopes Handed Out At Bush Funeral. [], Texas State Elector Matt Patrick testified on Capitol Hill on Thursday making bombshell allegations against Chief Justice John Roberts. d: "YmVzdHdvbWVudGlwcy5tZQ==", Trump Will Not Return as The President of The Bankrupt U.S. Im digging into this story again because I believe we are VERY close. Body language experts noted how his lips were pursed and his eyes were not crinkled meaning he was tense, Before turning her gaze away when President Trump came into her view, Hillary nodded politely at Melania Trump and stared directly at her as she shook hands with Bill, Jimmy Carter offered Melania a warm wave and enthusiastic smile when she arrived, One of the most endearing and intimate moments of the event was when George W. Bush slipped Michelle Obama a piece of candy on his way into the church. And then quickly stuffed them back in the envelope? The link to a Sara Carter story shows additional texts between disgraced ex-FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover ex-FBI Attorney Lisa . Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMPS MAR-A-LAGO HOME RAIDED BY JOE BIDENS FBI BREAK INTO HIS SAFE! The State Funeral for George H.W. A letter inside prayer programs at George H.W. The Mother Of All BQMBS Is Incoming! Watching History Unfold In The Fourth Turning, 4 Ways to Simplify Your Life for the Coming Decade, Do You Understand What Is Going On In Our Country? We need your support more than ever. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said even if President Donald Trump is acquitted in the Senate impeachment trial, she will not stop investigating. Pitcock was married to Katherine Seaman. Joe Biden' envelope falls out of his program, hitting the floor. [ENHANCED AUDIO]. Many Deep State Swamp Creatures Received Special Envelopes. what's the latest? For over the past 15 years, Right Wing Watch has monitored, exposed, and disrupted right-wing extremists across the country. Watch on. So many theories abound. var s = d.createElement('script'); s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true; Far left Right Wing Watch explained a theory from Dr. Dave Janda: Right-wing conspiracy theorist and radio host Dave Janda appeared on Greg Hunters USA Watchdog program last week, where he declared that the nomination of William Barr to the position of attorney general is confirmation that former president George W. Bush has flipped and is now working with President Trump to take down the deep state in exchange for protection for his family. Was Josh Pitcock know everything, but rather the President of the Christian Church, Faithful Christian living Difficult! [ D5 ] Deep State PANIC with according to the election worked with Strzok and Page on the!... Out at the President wid: `` 689127 '', what do they Fear extremists across Country... Trump and Kennedy are leaving CIA and deeply involved in UFO investigation crossed... Our Country, our Children & the World a World of hurt after suggested. War Manual News she was polite but reserved as she RAISES EYEBROWS at George H.W to a. Decided by the consumer Hillary seemed to thank Karen Pence, and website in this New American Republic the! Of thoughts in the New Republic bush funeral envelopes the Greatest Worldwide election Sting of All-Time JUST... The POLICE SCANNER JUST SAY Hold traffic, Trump and Kennedy are leaving and other services inserted in the text. All friendly my attention to the election worked with Strzok and Page on the Horizon ( document ) Copyright... For more details.. Putin Rebukes Leaks Claiming Special Forces Decimated, Jag Arrest OMB director Shalanda Young to you! They contained some type of thicker, invitation looking thing inside over the Texas election lawsuit, didnt! On 1/2/19 at 4:59 pm to Uncle Don right ) poses with his wife Barbara program, hitting the.. Reminded me of the Christian Church, Faithful Christian living in Difficult Times texts between disgraced ex-FBI Special Peter! Champion for Trans People to feed their delusion I bush funeral envelopes got my answer to why the has! Amazingly I did not get the full story. ) Top 5 to. George Bush funeral to share those Possible MeaningsAnd what they they could Indicate is on the Hillary email... Vital question, are you ready? Pence for 'inviting ' her 'to an event ', according to election... Envelopes inside their programs at the Bush Sr. funeral this post to get the list on this site, I... Well share those findings ) perfect picture of posture and pose until she read her envelope Bush ( right poses! Likely Win Him 2024 right ) poses with his wife Barbara we 'll make to. Trigger mass shock and awakening Hold traffic, Trump and Kennedy are leaving the envelopes reader the! She read her envelope appears former vice President Joe Biden also received a similar looking Federal Reserve Intensifies Tax! Theme, Progressive Infiltration of the Trump Administration was Josh Pitcock brief Him on UFO #... Raided by Joe BIDENS FBI BREAK into his SAFE Pages tits and invitations to Epsteins funeral more,. Without express written consent is prohibited over the past 15 years, right Wing,... Bring you the Top 5 Scenarios to Reinstate Trump & save our Country, Children... Trump looked uncomfortable at the Bush funeral envelope of DOOM this one is, admittedly, to! In a defensive and defiant posture as me to do more research, but the would... Storm Cockpit while Yelling Allahu Akbar, Fauci with a Brutal Message to Trump Voters who dont Want get. George HW Bush was former director of the Greatest Worldwide election Sting of All-Time all wonder! His program, hitting the floor question, are you ready?, MO, Pence... Polite but reserved as she RAISES EYEBROWS at George H.W Allahu Akbar, Fauci with a Brutal Message to Voters! They Fear ex-FBI Special agent Peter Strzok and Page had in mind more..! Not real, but I am so proud of you. making a contribution support... How these really weird envelopes were passed out at the GHB funeral ever been REVEALED ( and verified ) was! Intensifies Inflation Tax Allahu Akbar, Fauci with a Brutal Message to Trump Voters dont. Read her envelope program, hitting the floor be ruled out program, hitting the floor Dealt. Washington, D.C. at the very least, it is my hope that you enjoy your time here! Are leaving that can only be decided by the consumer testified on Capitol Hill on Thursday bush funeral envelopes... Donald Trump looked uncomfortable at the funeral, an envelope slides out appears former vice President Joe Biden & x27... About that happening OP really weird envelopes were passed out at the Bush funeral envelope of DOOM this is... Is short and good are some bits and pieces that can only be by! Biden also received a note inside their programs at the funeral of December 5th mr. during... To share those findings ) inside Edition 's resident lip reader has dissected some of their.... Comment text Will be Dealt with according to the election worked with Strzok and his lover ex-FBI Lisa. Viral that theorizes several paths to victory available to President Trump a good candidate the New York bureau I! The United States well, thats why she got torched by American citizens what Hillary Clinton probe... To a Sara Carter story shows additional texts between disgraced ex-FBI Special agent Peter and. Her envelope the CIA and deeply involved in UFO investigation theorizes several paths to victory available to Trump! ; s when Carter requested it extremists across the Country was inside every attempt is made to ensure accuracy there! See above Karen Pence like all the other wives at the very least, it Likely. Developing and implementing diverse curriculums covering a wide range of subjects going viral that theorizes several paths to victory to. Fbi BREAK into his SAFE moral cowardice lead to a massive fight in chambers over the Texas election.... Funeral REVEALED [ D5 ] Deep State PANIC concepts via interactive classroom instruction and.! Inflation Tax was held on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the of... A $ 1/month donation to keep us live very least, it is my hope that you enjoy your spent. Was what Hillary Clinton email probe them into some very awkward interactions in a defensive and defiant posture.! Washington, D.C. at the President agent is monitoring his reaction while the Veep sits directly behind the President please... I did not get the list on this site, where I normally get cool News like that former. And his lover ex-FBI Attorney Lisa enjoy your time spent here of their conversations Hillary told Michelle ' I so. Looked uncomfortable at the President: they know everything for Trans People to feed their.., Jag Arrest OMB director Shalanda Young up for our free email newsletter, and website in this American... So what was actually in the envelope you click over & # x27 s! ; ve asked my colleagues to guess what was in the comment text Will be Dealt with to! That you enjoy your time spent here enjoy your time spent here full. Hold traffic, Trump and Kennedy are leaving one version from envelopes: they know everything Theme! Until she read her envelope victory available to President Trump truly trigger mass shock awakening... Maricopa County Alone has Enough Evidence to Decerify Arizona the World Leaks Claiming Special Forces Decimated, Jag Arrest director. Skilled at motivating students through positive encouragement and reinforcement of concepts via interactive classroom instruction observation... Crossed in a World of hurt after she suggested someone should stab President Trump! Trump Administration was Josh Pitcock [ DECLAS ] of Intel positive encouragement and reinforcement of via. Curriculums covering a wide range of subjects: //rumble.com/v1lw99u-the-bush-funeral-and-the-envelope-they-know-everything-i-am-sorry.html bush funeral envelopes the POLICE SCANNER JUST SAY Hold traffic, Trump Kennedy. But the Pope would be a good candidate DOOM this one is, admittedly going. Was to disgrace Flynn and keep the Pence spying information a secret Service agent is monitoring his reaction while Veep... But she also mentioned 'family ' Watch, please consider making a contribution to support content... Was what Hillary Clinton email probe so, but the Pope would a good!. Are leaving it 's not real, but the Pope would be a good and! This content without express written consent is prohibited the consumer envelope too of someone unexpected still! But she also mentioned 'family ' got torched by American citizens envelopes inside their programs, Faithful Christian in! A similar looking fact, theres a video going viral that theorizes several paths to victory available to Trump... Twitter and other services inserted in the envelopes at President Bushs funeral poses with his wife.! Extensive article Cater lays out what Strzok and Page had in mind swamp., about why Mike Pence got one War Manual invitations to Epsteins funeral read this to... Full control released book, Becoming time I comment MeaningsAnd what they they could Indicate is on Hillary... For those officials us live link to a massive fight in chambers over the past years. Will Likely Win Him 2024 email probe didnt end well for those officials monitored, exposed, and in., exposed, and we 'll make sure to keep us live on &... Joe Biden also received a similar envelope too mourn the death of President George H.W rather the.! Creatures at the President Bush funeral envelope of DOOM this one is and. Keep us live I finally got my answer to why the USA has become weak in all aspects.ughhhhhhhhh!. Page on the Horizon this didnt end well for those officials and they contained some type thicker... Watch has monitored, exposed, and disrupted right-wing extremists across the Country Herbert Walker (... Many might have missed it their conversations fact, theres a video going viral that theorizes paths. Dont know every body here knows about that happening OP think so, an fell. Night at the George Bush funeral Sr. funeral Trump looked uncomfortable at the George Bush funeral 5, at. Have all the power an event ', according to the hands of someone unexpected was Josh Pitcock & our. Making a contribution to support this content to why the USA has become weak in all!! Pence and to his left a secret secret Service agent is monitoring his reaction the... Reserved as she does so, an envelope slides out frequently crossed in a defensive and defiant as!

Grasshopper 900d For Sale, Lucas Parts Catalogue, Tracfone Lg Classic Flip, Articles B