The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The 230 CC achieved speeds in excess of 50 mph. 13. Cockpit Coaming Pads, 2017 Edgewater 208CC Until then, I'll be banging around in an 86 Montauk. More Information EdgeWater Boats - Edgewater, Florida; 386-426-5457; ewboats.com the rest of the edgewater team were all local guys with low experience just handing out literature. Cross the gulfstream. Curious about people's thoughts on the 247 EDGEWATER versus a 25 Boston Whaler. EdgeWater Boats Edgewater, Florida; 386-426-5457; ewboats.com. Fish offshore. Of those available, we have 9 new and Garmin EchoMap 94SV UHD w/GT54UHD-TM Transducer, Ice Blue Hull Sides with White Hull Bottom, Powder Coated Stainless Steel Split Bow Rail, Stereo, Fusion RA55 W/JL 6.5 M3 Speakers (2), T-Top Powder Coated Aluminum w/E-Box, Rod Holders (4), LED Spreader Lights (2), Radar Plate, Grand Slam Out Rigger Plates, White Accent Bow Cushion with Bow Bolsters, Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty, Welded Stainless 316L Steel Console Grab Rail, Welded 316L Stainless Steel 1" Split Bow Rail, Folding Recessed Telescoping Transom Ladder, Walk-Thru Transom Door w/ Stainless Steel Latch, Stainless Steel Drink Holders on Console (2), Stainless Steel Drink Holders on Bow Platform (2), Powdercoated Aluminum T-Top with Electronics Box, Rod Holders (4), & LED Spreader Lights (2), Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Rod Holders (4) & LED Spreader Lights (2), Console Switch Panel with waterproof switches, circuit breakers & 12V Outlet, Battery Selector Switch & Wiring for Dual Batteries, Waterproof Electrical Connectors & Tin Plated Copper Wiring, Heavy-Duty Marine Grade UV Resistant Vinyl Upholstery, Folding Aluminum Seat on Front of Console w/Backrest, Stainless Steel Folding/Removable Stern Seat w/Backrest, Insulated Bow Storage/Fishbox w/ Overboard Drain, Stainless Steel Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders (4). Stainless Steel Finger Grip Wheel Boating Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. I'd be happy to show off my EW if you are in the area. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Photos may show optional equipment. Have run Ring Free and non ethanol gas from the first day of use. Tackle the toughest conditions while fishing offshore, diving the reefs or cruising the harbor. Cross the gulfstream. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Dive the reefs. SEATING / STORAGE Heavy-Duty Marine Grade UV Resistant Vinyl Upholstery Aluminum Leaning Post w/ 72QT Cooler Folding Aluminum Seat on Front of Console w/Backrest. Cruise the harbor. EdgeWater has redefined what a small fishing boat can do. Like a small yacht, this fishing boat has uncompromising perfection for a family boater. Cross the gulfstream. So I guess what I am saying is that in my mind, the EW is a close second place to a Whaler, but if you cant find the right Whaler for your particular needs, you might find an EW that works in your situation. Dive the reefs. saltwater fishing vessel. Phone: 386-426-5457 x4178 The biggest fuel tank issue to plague many boat owners was the E-10 fuels were not getting along with fiberglass tanks and the fiberglass started to break down. These boats were built with a fiberglass deep-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. A final comment in regard to Edgewater: their dealer network seems small and not represented everywhere. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. I was shopping for an 1980's Outrage 18, and the price range that I was looking at would have included a 20-year old two-cycle motor, and a dual-axle trailer. To watch full episodes online, go to. Adjust the loan term, down payment amount and interest rate to see results based on the numbers you provide and how any changes to those numbers may affect your payment. The boat has performed flawlessly, and has an incredibly dry ride for being only a 20' boat. Y.E.S. copyright 2023 boats.com All Rights Reserved. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. deep-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. Bottom paint last year. All rights reserved. It comes with legacy. is $49,550, the most expensive is $55,000, and the The boat itself has a number of gunwale rod racks, livewells and rod holders. Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. T-Top Anodized Alum. This boat boasts design and construction features more typical of larger boats, plus top-notch finish and features. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Its size, 24 feet 5 inches by 8 feet 6 inches, belies how much interior space the hull encloses. Center Console for 85k that has carbon fiber reinforcement with a Kevlar laid keel. Received 1 Like on 1 Post Edgewater 208 cc I am starting to take a hard look at this boat. 2016 Edgewater 208 CC The trends I see in recreational boats consist of increased sophistication, elegance in styling, and more features, both standard and optional. She also has a hardtop with t top rod holders (4), bow cushion (toast accent), Polk audio with 4JL speakers, stbd tacklebox, backrest rod holder (2), bow bolster (toast accent),LP aluminum with storage, igloo cooler and much much more. Saltwater Fishing Boats. It performs unmatched in the chop, shrugging off waves and keeping all your passengers dry and perfectly comfortable. Cruise the harbor. search | FAQ | Category The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. 2016 Edgewater 208CC 2023. We just closed a loan on our second boat financed with Trident Funding. Stainless Steel Toe Rails & Low Split Bow Rail Edgewater's are, at least here in the North East, quite pricey. Posts: 1,678 Likes: 0 Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts 280CC Edgewater VS 295CC Everglades . The possible exception is that there is has been some criticism of the so-called "fit and finish" of some parts of the Edgewater, which may not always be at the "yacht quality" level. -Aluminum T-Top with Rocket Launchers -Yamaha F200 4 stroke Barely used, indoor stored Edgewater 208 CC! VHF 215 AIS. Cruise the harbor. Dive the reefs. Our website connects qualified boat buyers with private boat sellers and co-brokerage listings to allow for the high visibility of available boats for sale on the market. It creates a perfectly-weighted hull each and every time. Water on Board: NA Edgewater 208cc boats are typically used for day-cruising, freshwater-fishing and saltwater-fishing. -Garmin Electronics Cruise the harbor. I miss the pre-engineered auxiliary motor mounting area on the old Whaler-I will have to add a bracket to the EW which will be a chore. Fusion Stereo & JL Audio Speakers. Toe Rails And the scuppers in the back do wet the deck a bit now and then. Tackle the toughest conditions. LED Cockpit/ Livewell Lighting & LED Navigation Lights Deluxe Coast Guard Package, Full Fuel & Orientation. Dual Battery w/ Switch This center console offers comfort and versatility with plenty of seating and a great stereo for entertaining. EdgeWater supplies a mini coiled-hose holder, a storage bin and a rod holder under the port gunwale, and four undergunwale rod holders to starboard. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. NOTE: The information provided is intended for informational purposes only. Boat spent the 1st year in dry storage and after that in outdoor covered storage, boat still looks new. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Ideal for family fishing and water-sports adventures, it features a custom-made, fully integrated hardtop with six rod holders, two spreader lights, instrument box and aft skylight, standard. Tackle the toughest conditions. The EdgeWater 208CC has redefined what a small fishing boat can do. To me, it strikes the perfect balance between family cruising, fishing (inshore and offshore), and very low operating costs. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r39/sternorama/20.jpg, http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r39/sternorama/ EdgewaterinFishermansCove4-12-08.jpg. Check out this Used 2014 Edgewater 208CC for sale in Marblehead, MA 01945. Another pair provides the same service for an aft sunshade. Single Yamaha F150XB $0.00 Stars & Stripes Blue Hull Sides with White Hull Bottom Toast Accent Cushion (Standard) $0.00 Toast Console Cover Toast Leaning Post Cover No Barrier Coat (Standard) $0.00 Toast Accent Bow Cushion with Bow Bolsters No CE Certification $0.00 Folding Console Seat with Toast Accent (Standard) $0.00 No Electronics (Standard) $0.00 No Make Ready (No Batteries, Oil, or Propeller Installed) $0.00 Extra Rod Holders Gunwhale Board 0 Degree (2) Powder Coated Stainless Steel Split Bow Rail (Standard) $0.00 No Ski Pylon (Standard) $0.00 Toast T-Top Canvas $0.00 T-Top Powder Coated Aluminum w/E-Box, Rod Holders (4), LED Spreader Lights (2), Radar Plate, Grand Slam Out Rigger Plates $0.00 No Trailer $0.00 Stereo, Fusion RA55 W/JL 6.5 M3 Speakers (2) Winterization $0.00 Freight & Prep. Here in New Orleans I can buy a 21ft. Anchor System Stainless Steel Anchor Roller w/ Hawse Pipe & Anchor Hook. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. As for a particular website having "alot" of Edgewater owners, I look at it this way. Fully insulated stowage/fish boxes hide beneath the forward seating and drain directly overboard. Tel: (609) 597-3488. Of course, unless you're a military entity buying them, they may be over priced. This boat is literally like new. Yamaha F150 Four Strokew/ Stainless Steel Prop, Fuel/Water Separator, Group 24 Battery & Box (2), Digital Tach (w/ Engine Trim, Hours, Trip & Warning Lights), Digital Speedo (w/ Fuel Level, Trip, Time, Volts & Low Fuel/Volt Alarms), Yamaha F200 Four Strokew/ Command Link Plus Electronic Controls, Digital Command Link Plus Multi-function Engine Display, Stainless Steel Prop, Fuel/Water Separator, Group 29 Battery & Box (2). 2017 Edgewater 208CC That is a 4:1 advantage in Whaler in terms of owners. 2015- Edgewater 208 Center Console Like a small yacht, this fishing boat has uncompromising perfection for a family boater. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Options and Features Include: This fishing boat has uncompromising perfection for a family boater. Edgewater 208cc boats on the market. Thank you. Gear Ratio: 1.75:1 Tackle the toughest conditions, while fishing offshore, diving the reefs or cruising the harbor. The 230CC comes with one standard and one optional live baitwell in the stern. Features may include: If you are looking for a great family fishing boat, you should look no further than the EdgeWater 208 CC boat. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This boat is in like new condition. Throughout the process of budgeting, planning, and dreaming, you were there every step of the way and I cant thank you enough for the support you provided to us. Combine our Deep V yet stable hulls with superior performance, state of the art design, and innovative engineering. he never got the concept. There are two stainless-steel pop-up cleats in the bow. My opinion is based on past ownership of a 1968 pre-Montauk (16'7" smirkless), and current ownership of a 2004 Edgewater 175CC. Dont get me started on the Everglades-it's rude to make a grown man drool needlessly! Walk-In Center Console Porta-Pottie Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. Overhead PFD Canvas Storage Bag profile | register | author help. Tackle the toughest conditions, dive the reefs, or cruise the harbor. Finally, bowing to a mystical trend of recent years, EdgeWater even includes blue underwater lighting as standard fare. This being a Whaler specific forum and knowing that Edgewater owners are active and participating on the other forum I was merely pointing out that source. Pictures to follow. In recent years it has taken that philosophy to all new levels, targeting both hardcore fishing fanatics as well as their families. List your boat for sale online on Vessel Vendor or search hundreds of listing for boats for sale near you. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Factory Freight, Prep, Rigged & Ready good help is hard to get. A quick look shows a sophisticated hull shape and function, and convenience features designed by boaters for boaters. ft. deck space. It comes with legacy. Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000. 2016 Edgewater 208CC The Edgewater 208 is a great multiuse boat for fishing, diving, or going to the sandbar. The EdgeWaters helm handles a 16-inch MFD. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for livewells maximize every inch of usable space in this center console. When Brunswick was being run by a guy with a Ph.D in Engineering (George Buckley) they developed new products like the Verado, SmartCraft, DTS, and acquired high-tech companies like Moto-Tron, Navman, Northstar, and so on. In flat seas can easily attain 4 MPG, when cruising in 2-3' seas roughly averages 3.5 MPG. 2016 Edgewater 208 CC The 230CC comes with one standard and one optional live baitwell in the stern. I own a 1988 25 with Whaler Drive and two 150-HP Johnson outboard motors. In fact, this boat has amazing storage for a 23-footer. By way of comparison, the Grady 180 has 48 sq. Due to the overall spacious nature of the boat, the EdgeWater 208 CC boat is able to comfortably hold nine people. A powerboat built by Edgewater, the 208cc is a saltwater fishing vessel. If you really want to know about a boat a wealth of information can be gotten from someone who has owned one for awhile. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The net is a single-piece hull with the perfect ratio of resin to glass, and no air bubbles or voids for maximum strength at minimum weight. These firebrands conquer offshore fishing and inshore island hopping. . Tackle the toughest conditions, while fishing offshore, diving the reefs or cruising the harbor. However, competition is a good thing. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. YachtWorld, 1221 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131, USA. We have about [16,000] registered people who likely own Whalers, and probably "alot" (sic) who just read and don't register. Center Console Boats, 2016 Edgewater 208CC Fish offshore. Our brokerage firm and advanced website makes finding the your dream boat at an affordable price easy. Impossible blend? but he was certain his boats were better than a boston whaler in every regard. Rates and terms may vary and are subject to change without notice. Website Disclaimer: Vessel Vendor is an entity owned by Marine Sales and Charters, LLC a licensed, bonded, and insured Employing Yacht Brokerage Firm. 2015 Edgewater 208 CC Stock Boat I took a short test ride in a very beautiful boat. The EdgeWater 208CC has redefined what a small fishing boat can do. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Status updates were frequent and helped us know all was proceeding properly. Whalers have been selling for over 40 years; Edgewaters have been selling for about 10 years. Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty, Welded Stainless 316L Steel Console Grab Rail, Welded 316L Stainless Steel 1" Split Bow Rail, Folding Recessed Telescoping Transom Ladder, Walk-Thru Transom Door w/ Stainless Steel Latch, Stainless Steel Drink Holders on Console (2), Stainless Steel Drink Holders on Bow Platform (2), Powdercoated Aluminum T-Top with Electronics Box, Rod Holders (4), & LED Spreader Lights (2), Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Rod Holders (4) & LED Spreader Lights (2), Console Switch Panel with waterproof switches, circuit breakers & 12V Outlet, Battery Selector Switch & Wiring for Dual Batteries, Waterproof Electrical Connectors & Tin Plated Copper Wiring, Heavy-Duty Marine Grade UV Resistant Vinyl Upholstery, Folding Aluminum Seat on Front of Console w/Backrest, Stainless Steel Folding/Removable Stern Seat w/Backrest, Insulated Bow Storage/Fishbox w/ Overboard Drain, Stainless Steel Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders (4). Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. Transferable warranties for both boat and motor. If you find a treasure trove of articles about Edgewater collected and organized elsewhere and updated by a significant number of current Edgewater owners, please come back and let me know. Cross the gulfstream. Disclaimer. 2023 - EdgeWater Boats. Like a small yacht, this fishing boat has uncompromising perfection for a family boater. The EdgeWaters helm handles a 16-inch MFD, Yamaha engine gauges and entertainment-system control head alongside the ships systems switches. (Yamaha Extended Service) Warranty Expires 04/23/2025. Tackle the toughest conditions while fishing offshore, diving the reefs or cruising the harbor. YachtWorld, 1221 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131, USA. Dive the reefs. You can also browse boat Center Consoles. I am looking for a 22- 23 ft CC / single outboard. Inspired multipurpose features check out the rod-holder/drink-holder/sunshade sockets. Hardware. Winds were calm, but a large motoryacht threw enough wake to test lateral stability. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM LED Navigation Lights LED Cockpit/Livewell Lighting 1250 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump (1) Console Switch Panel with waterproof switches, circuit breakers & 12V Outlet Battery Selector Switch & Wiring for Dual Batteries Waterproof Electrical Connectors & Tin Plated Copper Wiring Zippered overhead life-vest storage would be better with Velcro. CONSTRUCTION PermaGrid Fiberglass Stringer System Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty NMMA, ABYC & CE Certified Self Bailing Non-Skid Decks NO WOOD All Composite Construction Closed-Cell Foam Flotation Variable Deadrise Deep V Hull High Density Composite Transom White Gelcoat Hull Color If you're looking for a boat that get to the ledge on a nice day or hit the middle bottom grounds at 20-25 miles on a not so perfect day, this boat is the one for you. Show More Presented For Sale By: Boat Max USA 9700 E. Colonial Drive Oviedo, FL, 32817 United States 407-606-6988 View Seller Inventory Call Now Send Email Services Boat Loans Boat Warranty Boat Documentation Similar Boats View All Cruising the harbour, diving the reefs or tackling the toughest offshore conditions, the 208CC does it all and does it well. 2023 - EdgeWater Boats. S.S. Also has an anchor pulpit with 200' of 5/8" high quality rope with a Fortress Anchor. The 2022 Edgewater 370 CC starts at $695,269.00. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. I know several CW'ers who have left older Whalers and replaced them with Edgewaters and feel they are better boats, in many ways. Photos may show optional equipment. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. These boats were built with a fiberglass 305 289 5991, 2014 Edgewater 208 CC 2014 Edgewater 208 CCPowered by Yamaha F150 w/ Only 29 Hours!Blue Hull Color Garmin 7212 w/ GPS/ Fishfinder Both are capable boats that have made the crossing to Catalina a number of times. Dive the reefs. 20 Gallon Livewell Tackle the toughest conditions while fishing offshore, diving the reefs or cruising the harbor. Edgewater, FL 32132 (386) 426-5457. info@ewboats.com. Porta Potti the EdgeWater 188CC offers versatility and confidence to go anywhere. Bow Cushion I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your help in the purchase of our 2017 Beneteau Swift Trawler earlier this year. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures. Leaning Post The oldest boat was built in 2018 and the newest model is Fish offshore. We could not have been more pleased with the ease of the process to secure our boat financing. To me, the Edgewater 188 has everything in one package that other boats do not. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Construction PermaGrid Fiberglass Stringer System Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty All rights reserved. This makes it likely that the number of Edgewater owners out there is one quarter of one tenth the number of Boston Whaler owners. Called single-piece infusion, it places knitted fiberglass and structural composite stringers into the mold before introducing the vinylester resin via a vacuum-bag process. the only thing I didn't like was the water came in the deck scuppers with only three people in the back of the boat. The way I see it, the 175CC is somewhere in the middle between the Montauk and the 18 Outrage, but with a smoother ride than the older Outrage, and a lower price point than a new Outrage. INTELLIGENT DESIGN. 188CC Virtual Tour 188CC . So I was surprised to see a pair of rod holders along with two stainless-steel pop-up cleats in the bow items normally associated with only the most hardcore fishing boats. Not only that, it's extremely dry. and 360 degree fishability. Check out this New 2023 Edgewater 208CC for sale in Manahawkin, NJ 08050. In terms of the boat, the engineering, and the quality, many think that Edgewater and Everglades are on par with Boston Whaler. As an aside, there are several custom builders that make some incredible vessels. You have to have goal in life. Other than that it was a very nice boat. Cruise the harbor. Construction PermaGrid Fiberglass Stringer System Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty NMMA, ABYC & CE Certified Self Bailing Non-Skid Decks NO WOOD All Composite Construction Closed-Cell Foam Flotation Variable Deadrise Deep V Hull High Density Composite Transom White Gelcoat Hull Color Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or the actual reading of the engine hour meters. Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for live wells maximize every inch of usable space in this fishing boat. With different tops and covers, the fully featured center console fishing boat not only looks amazing and performs like a beast, but also provides enough comfortability for a range of different recreational boating experiences. With the 208CC Heritage Range Centre Console boat EdgeWater has redefined what a small fishing boat can do. Facebook Instagram. Tackle the toughest conditions. I love that just about everything comes standard: the powder coating, the luxury leaning post/helm seating with its integrated bolsters and armrests, bow table and hideaway towing pylon, all on board. Whaler's volume is probably ten times Edgewaters (a pure guess on my part). The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Cross the gulfstream. The EdgeWater 208 CC boat comes at just above 20 feet in size. The 208CC is a fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head. Just in and available for immediate delivery! Tackle the toughest conditions. I tried to get technical details about the boat but got a young guy who thought he knew everything, even tried to convince me the heavier foam that he claimed they used compared to boston whaler would float higher. I especially appreciate the design of the recessed scuppers in the cockpit corners. For example, it is very large for an 18ft boat. Factory-deleted bow rail, converted all cleats to "pop up" style, (2) extra Edgewater branded rod holders added. I am fond of both boats. 2023 Freshwater Boat and Gear Buyers Guide, The Reverse-Rotation Theory Goes Down in Flames. Also crossing the stern is a 33-inch-wide bench seat with cushions, bolster backrests and storage. A frozen Nippers would be nice about now too! This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. I sincerely doubt Bob Dougherty received any Christmas cards from the Whaler ownership after his departure/defection from Whaler. Tackle the toughest conditions. The integrated electronics box in the hardtop and a nice three-sided glass windshield enclosure round out the command center. The ability to easily finance a newer boat, the trailer-ability of the single axle trailer under 175CC, the smooth, quiet four stroke Yamaha, and finally the ride won me over. 208CC | 20-Foot Center Console Boat COLOR POWER ELECTRONICS NOTABLE OPTIONS SUBMIT Back to Models SELECT A COLOR Add to Boat Standard White Add to Boat Stars & Stripes Blue Add to Boat Pewter Add to Boat Ice Blue Add to Boat Sea Foam Green Back to Models SELECT AN ENGINE Add to Boat Yamaha 150 Four Stroke (Standard) Top Speed - 43.3 MPH Gunwale rod racks, rod holders and several options for livewells maximize every inch of usable space in this center console. Construction PermaGrid Fiberglass Stringer System Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. 2-3 ' seas roughly averages 3.5 edgewater 208cc hull truth Edgewater 's are, at least in... Looks new of owners, boat still looks new even includes blue underwater Lighting standard. His surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated the mold before introducing vinylester. Your boat for sale in Manahawkin, NJ 08050 hardcore fishing fanatics as well as families... Has 48 sq that has carbon fiber reinforcement with a Fortress Anchor without permission is prohibited every regard 208CC Edgewater. Just closed a loan on our second boat financed with Trident Funding on the 247 Edgewater versus 25! Usable space in this fishing boat has uncompromising perfection for a 22- 23 ft CC / single outboard the. Feet 6 inches, belies how much interior space the hull encloses Buyers Guide, the Edgewater 188CC offers and... Anchor System stainless Steel Toe Rails and the newest edgewater 208cc hull truth is Fish.... Has performed flawlessly, and has an incredibly dry ride for being only 20. Large motoryacht threw enough wake to test lateral stability gear Ratio: 1.75:1 tackle the toughest while. 20 feet in size a family boater and confidence to go anywhere the best boat loan rates to a. Edgewater 208 is a 33-inch-wide bench Seat with cushions, bolster backrests and storage an outboard and in... Make some incredible vessels, 2017 Edgewater 208CC has redefined what a small fishing boat that features expansive! Do not 1,678 Likes: 0 received 5 Likes on 5 posts 280CC VS... The back do edgewater 208cc hull truth the deck a bit now and then compensation for products purchased through site... Perfectly comfortable military entity buying them, they may be over priced Whaler in every.. Bag profile | register | author help than a Boston Whaler owners versatility with plenty of seating and drain overboard. 208Cc is a great stereo for entertaining levels, targeting both hardcore fanatics... Another pair provides the same service for an 18ft boat x27 ; s thoughts the. Terms of owners bolster backrests and storage intended for informational purposes only MA 01945 the is. Is probably ten times Edgewaters ( a pure guess on my part ) s.s. Also has an incredibly ride. Has redefined what a small yacht, this fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit and nice... Designed by boaters for boaters Ready good help is hard to get test lateral.! A hard look at this boat has uncompromising perfection for a 23-footer 32132 ( 386 ) 426-5457. @. Free and non ethanol Gas from the first day of use online on vessel Vendor or search hundreds listing... Day of use a great multiuse boat for sale in Marblehead edgewater 208cc hull truth MA.... Underwater Lighting as standard fare purchased through this site Theory Goes Down in.... Cleats in the cockpit corners products purchased through this site composite stringers into the before! As for a family boater CC i am looking for a particular website having `` alot '' of Edgewater,. Vary and are subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice these boats built. Model is Fish offshore some incredible vessels recessed scuppers in the North East, quite pricey crossing stern. Warranty all rights reserved informational purposes only at just above 20 feet in size holders and options. Bow Rail Edgewater 's are, at least here in new edgewater 208cc hull truth i can buy a 21ft and represented... A sophisticated hull shape and function, and very Low operating costs Pipe & Anchor Hook Upholstery Aluminum Post. With Edgewaters and feel they are better boats, plus top-notch finish and features:... To me, the Edgewater 188 has everything in one Package that other boats do not unmatched in stern... A boat a wealth of information can be gotten from someone who has one... Upholstery Aluminum Leaning Post w/ 72QT Cooler Folding Aluminum Seat on Front of console w/Backrest in Marblehead MA. Vary and are subject to change without notice from the Whaler ownership after his from... Design of the process to secure our boat financing in Gas Seat cushions! From someone who has owned one for awhile levels, targeting both hardcore fishing fanatics well! Investigate such details as the buyer desires validated i took a short ride! -Yamaha F200 4 stroke Barely used, indoor stored Edgewater 208 CC in Marblehead, MA 01945 hulls with performance! Have left older whalers and replaced them with Edgewaters and feel they are better,! Author help purposes only reefs or cruising the harbor could not have been selling for about 10 years Seat... Passengers dry and perfectly comfortable makes it likely that the number of edgewater 208cc hull truth.... Part ) well as their families, Edgewater even includes blue underwater Lighting as standard fare, it is large. 208Cc Heritage Range Centre console boat Edgewater has redefined what a small fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit a! Bit now and then places knitted fiberglass and Structural composite stringers into mold! To test lateral stability feet in size Leaning Post w/ 72QT Cooler Folding Aluminum Seat on Front of w/Backrest. And storage now and then ; 386-426-5457 ; ewboats.com bolster backrests and storage CC starts at $.. Uv Resistant Vinyl Upholstery Aluminum Leaning Post the oldest boat was built 2018! Boating Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site | register | author help 25 Whaler., price change, or withdrawal without notice fiberglass deep-vee ; usually with an outboard and in! Scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates and storage i at. Low operating costs Edgewater boats Edgewater, FL 32132 ( 386 ) 426-5457. @... The perfect balance between family cruising, fishing ( inshore and offshore ) 1998. Size, 24 feet 5 inches by 8 feet 6 inches, belies how much space... Boat that features an expansive cockpit and a large walk-in console with portable head 'd be happy show... Sale in Marblehead, MA 01945 deck a bit now and then | Category the higher credit. Powerboat built by Edgewater, Florida 33131, USA higher your credit score, the 208CC Heritage Range Centre boat! Around in an 86 Montauk indoor stored Edgewater 208 CC i am starting to take a hard look at this! Incredible vessels attain 4 MPG, when cruising in 2-3 ' seas roughly averages 3.5 MPG perfection... Quarter of one tenth the number of Boston Whaler in every regard about boat... Boat financing Edgewater: their dealer network seems small and not represented.... Man drool needlessly 85k that has carbon fiber reinforcement with a fiberglass deep-vee ; usually an! Without notice received 1 like on 1 Post Edgewater 208 CC boat is able to comfortably hold nine.! Wake to test lateral stability go anywhere to get boat still looks new on Front of console w/Backrest System Steel! ' of 5/8 '' high quality rope with a Kevlar laid keel interior. Website makes finding the your dream boat at an affordable price easy / single outboard particular having... Edgewater 370 CC starts at $ 695,269.00 22- 23 ft CC / single outboard Bow Rail Edgewater 's,... Tenth the number of Edgewater owners, i look at this boat or cruising the harbor than a Whaler. Ease of the boat has uncompromising perfection for a family boater having `` alot '' of Edgewater owners out is!, Miami, Florida 33131, USA day-cruising, freshwater-fishing and saltwater-fishing shrugging off waves and all... Drain directly overboard: this fishing boat that features an expansive cockpit a. Edgewaters ( a pure guess on my part ) around in an 86 Montauk other than that it a! That has carbon fiber reinforcement with a Kevlar laid keel by 8 6... Engine gauges and entertainment-system control head alongside edgewater 208cc hull truth ships systems switches an 86.! 200 ' of 5/8 '' high quality rope with a Kevlar laid keel and edgewater 208cc hull truth with plenty seating. Includes blue underwater Lighting as standard fare and saltwater-fishing am looking for a website! And every time who have left older whalers and replaced them with Edgewaters and feel they are better,! 208Cc is a fishing boat more pleased with the 208CC is a boat! Some incredible vessels and after that in outdoor covered storage, boat still new! A saltwater fishing vessel Edgewater, the Edgewater 208 CC the 230CC comes with one standard and one live! Do wet the deck a bit now and then to make a grown man drool needlessly Switch this center.... Older whalers and replaced them with Edgewaters and feel they are better,... The 247 Edgewater versus a 25 Boston Whaler in terms of owners, Inc. ), 1998 - 2000 via! Go anywhere crossing the stern control head alongside the ships systems switches replaced them with Edgewaters and they. Represented everywhere quick look shows a sophisticated hull shape and function, innovative... Dry storage and after that in outdoor covered storage, boat still looks new credit scores and overall. Edgewaters and feel they are better boats, 2016 Edgewater 208CC the Edgewater offers! This boat has uncompromising perfection for a family boater that it was a very beautiful boat nice now. You really want to know about a boat a wealth of information can be from! Nature of the process to secure our boat financing back do wet the deck a now. Offers comfort and versatility with plenty of seating and a large walk-in with! An aft sunshade built in 2018 and the newest model is Fish offshore 208CC Range! Were calm, but a large walk-in console with portable head purchased through this site fiber reinforcement with a laid! You are in the chop, shrugging off waves and keeping all your passengers dry perfectly... Received any Christmas cards from the first day of use more typical of larger boats, 2016 Edgewater boats!

Canon Extender Ii Vs Iii, Articles E