"I wish and pray constantly that I could be able to take away your pain, but I can't.". Elmer J. Fudd is a fictional cartoon character, one of the most famous Looney Tunes characters, and one of the archenemies of Bugs Bunny. I say Elmer should get a similar upgrade. "You could not see the second gunshot wound?" Elmer Fudd, the mad scientist, tries to test out some new beast-transforming potions on Bugs and then on himself. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. ", "Looney Tunes DVD and Video Guide: VHS: Misc", "You Don't Know Doc! Its still interesting they changed back, sorta. Elmer's psychiatrist arrives, and thinking Fudd's delusion has affected his appearance, drugs Bugs and conditions him into believing that he is Elmer Fudd, after which Bugs starts wearing hunting clothes and acting like Elmer, hunting the rabbit-costumed Fudd, who is in turn acting like Bugs. Please enter valid email address to continue. Prendergast has no doubt the second jury did the right thing by finding her former friend guilty. The guns used in the cowboy movies were single-action guns. "And if she took the stand, we were gonna hear all about Bugs Bunny," said Villa. I still wanna know!" I never stood on the X at the grocery store Social Distancing marks. Elmer's psychiatrist arrives, and thinking Fudd's delusion has affected his appearance, drugs Bugs and conditions him into believing that he is Elmer Fudd, after which Bugs starts wearing hunting clothes and acting like Elmer, hunting the rabbit-costumed Fudd, who is in turn acting like Bugs. At the end of the cartoon, the character tells the villain, the big bad wolf, that he is "the hero in this picture" after he hits the wolf in the head with a mallet. "She moved and the -- the relative position of the gun to the head changed," said Delhauer. "I still wanted to believe her," McCarthy said of Linda. This time, the jury came back in just over 24 hours: "We the jury above and titled action find the defendant Linda Doreen Gwozdz guilty of the crime of second-degree murder". Kathy Hochul Appoints Judge to the States High Court Who Ruled an Elephant is a Person, Distinction Without a Difference: FOX News Pushes the Same Anti-Gun Agitprop as CNN and MSNBC, Turkey Hunting Tips: Match Your Calls and Decoys to the Season, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ngETXxI5pg. Here's a quote: "We were out in the back 40 shooting when the barrel split after a series of rapid fire shots. Seven years after she shot her husband in their suburban living room, Linda Duffey Gwozdz was in a Los Angeles County court denying, as strongly as she could, that she is a murderess. For other uses, see, vocalised consonants [r] and [l], pronouncing them as [w] instead, Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, Daffy Duck and Porky Pig Meet the Groovie Goolies, Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. "The barrel has to be within about three inches of the head in order to produce the spatter," he explained. Right? Language. Bugs yells, Long Live Freedom Doc. DUU AAA THATS ALL FOLKS, The bullet then puts on a hat and storms off with its briefcase.. There was blood pooled on the floor and splattered on the wall. in Elmer's Fudd's voice," McCarthy explained. Season year . "When we Googled him, he was playing in Carnegie Hall," said McCarthy. You tweachewous miscweant!" The video animation of a woman shooting her husband in the head twice doesn't leave much to imagination, although the defense, in closing arguments, said it and the rest of the State's case are all a fantasy. Many cartoon historians believe that Egghead evolved into Elmer over a period of a couple of years. He believed her story that she had reenacted their favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon and then fan fired the gun. So WBs wokesters decided that cartoon characters with guns just wasnt in keeping with modern sensibilities. In "Dear John," Elmer Fudd reports on Daffy Duck winning a spot on the city council. Very, very little.". English. "I'd like to refer the court and counsel to page 5 of the 911 transcript," Low addressed the court. I dont mind the frogs, but when the cat and I go to fighting over who gets the birds theres feathers and fur all over the house., And *this* is what makes TTAG fun to read , (Along with watching my incompetent troll step on his un-used dick), ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHATS UP DOC ! He was also shown with short blond hair. Bugs appears with a carrot, New York accent, and "What's Up, Doc?" Detectives had interrogated her twice, and released her twice. But that wasnt good enough for the people Warner Brothers animation. new team member announcement social media. "Linda just always needed -- seemed to want to have attention.". It wasnt long back (a few months?) 1. "Were you hoping she would take the stand?" Notify me of follow-up comments by email. And then Bugs Bunny says 'No more buwwets? said in an interview with The New York Times. In the issue's backup story, Bugs, Elmer, and Batman re-enact the famous "Rabbit Season, Duck Season" sketch with Batman replacing Daffy as Bugs tells Elmer it is "Bat Season". "You know and I know, strange things do happen," Schlesinger noted. "A long time ago he showed me how to pull the thing back on the top of the gun and pull the trigger it fast," the Judge Torribio read aloud. Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam are sporting different looks in the "Looney Tunes Cartoons" that launched on the new streaming service HBO Max. And other cases start falling through the wayside.". She shot him in the head twice.". Elmer Fudd has many means for cartoony violence and mayhem in HBO Max's "Looney Tunes Cartoons," the reboot of the classic Warner Bros. cartoons. As the investigation went on, I liked her a lot less," said McCarthy. The decision was made to do away with the ballistics and give ol Elmer a scythe instead. For better or for worse, the decision was made to give Mr. Fudd his guns back, and it wasnt long before he put them to use. Schlesinger asked. Quite skillful, IMO. He reacted poorly, to say the least. Elmer appears as part of the TuneSquad team in Space Jam. Egghead has the distinction of being the first recurring character created for Leon Schlesinger's Merrie Melodies series (to be followed by such characters as Sniffles, Inki, Elmer Fudd, and even Bugs Bunny), which had previously contained only one-shot characters, although during the Harman-Ising era, Foxy, Goopy Geer, and Piggy each appeared in a few Merrie Melodies. "This was a horrible accident," she cried in court, with her late husband's relatives looking on. "What did you make of that?" But Hunt said she had a hard time believing what Linda told her when she called on that awful day. '"[7][8] and that "The Egghead-Elmer story is actually a little messy, my sense being that most of the people involved, whether they were making the films or publicizing them, not only had trouble telling the characters apart but had no idea why they should bother trying."[7]. "They consistently talked about how she was so charming. '[1] His aim is to hunt Bugs, but he usually ends up seriously injuring himself and other antagonizing characters. Very comfortable, relaxed," Sgt. [9] Egghead shifts from being bald, to having a Moe Howard haircut. or Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries as "Kiww the wabbit, kiww the wabbit, kiww the wabbit!" Compilation of Elmer Fudd using his gun ltclassics 88.6K subscribers Subscribe 4.1K Share Save 254K views 2 years ago Today it was announced that Elmer Fudd will no longer be using a gun in. Patrick had chronic circulation problems. Fudd also appeared on The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries in the first-season episode A Ticket to Crime as detective Sam Fudd; at the end he took off his clothes and turned into Elmer. He appears as a spy working for the Mexican general Foghorn Leghorn. "And we can only make the decision based off of the evidence that we heard," said juror Danielle Wong. "They were kidding with each other, joking with each other.". He isnt any more likely to bag himself a wise-cracking wascally wabbit or a duck with a slight speech impediment, but its good to know hes still trying. Elmer Fudd appears in Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run, voiced again by Billy West. But the detectives wanted to give Linda one last chance to show them how she fired the gun. I dunnohavent seen a single minute of any of them and dont know what the heck theyre even supposed to be about (other than blatant marketing crossover), and Im actually rather proud of that fact. Arthur Q. Bryan died in 1959, but the character was not completely retired at that time. "We were always really happy," Sean Duffey told the court. with Fudd, Bugs Bunny, and Daffy Duck. She said the unexpected, deafening noise of the gun, and the recoil, would have alarmed Linda if she didn't know the gun was loaded. In a future episode a David Chipman look a like grabs Elmers gunm and shoves him over a cliff. After Bugs is hauled away trying to explain that the rabbit is Elmer Fudd, Fudd breaks the fourth wall and tells the audience "I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz" as he hops away as if he had planned the whole thing. "She didn't get away with murdering my brother.". He is one of the series' main recurring villains, along with Marvin the Martian and Yosemite Sam. "I don't find it a very believable story," she told Schlesinger. Six years after Linda Duffey shot her husband to death, she thought she was going on with her life with a new husband, a new house, a new look, and a new town. Hare Remover (1946) Approved | 7 min | Animation, Short, Comedy 7.1 Rate Elmer would also appear frequently on the animated series Tiny Toon Adventures as a teacher at Acme Looniversity, where he was the idol and favorite teacher of Elmyra Duff, the slightly deranged animal lover who resembles Elmer in basic head design, name and lack of intellect. Bugs acts surprisingly (for him) nave, assuming Elmer just wanted to go outside for a while. But then as time went on, they started finding out that she was this compulsive liar.". They believe Patrick's death wasn't an accident; it was an execution. and Fresh Hare. Im suddenly reminded of that Robin Williams Jumanji movie. Elmer then appeared on early merchandise and of early Looney Tunes books in 1938 and 1939,[12][13] and even on the lobby cards for "The Isle of Pingo Pongo" and for "Cinderella Meets Fella" with his name attached on them. Elmer Fudd later joins the other characters in the Christmas song called "Christmas Rules" at the end of the episode. His first witness was the detective who at first did not think Linda was a murderess: Joseph Low: When you're done asking her questions, you allowed Mrs. Duffey to go home. On June 8, 2011, Elmer starred in the 3-D short "Daffy's Rhapsody" with Daffy Duck. Lance Martini: This can be done. Yosemite Sams six-shooters and Elmer Fudds rifle were Saturday morning fixtures. "They liked cartoons a lot. Elmer Fudd is no longer hunting "wabbits" while tooled up with a double-barrelled shotgun. He made a later appearance in The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries episode "Moskow Side Story" as a Russian version with a simple name "Boris" who owns another comedy club in Russia. ", Linda Duffey Gwozdz is appealing her conviction, First published on July 2, 2016 / 11:05 PM. The best known Elmer Fudd cartoons include Chuck Jones' work What's Opera, Doc? Also voiced Daffy, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, and more. The cartoon hunter Elmer Fudd was reputedly modeled on Dwight Eisenhower, U.S. president from 1952 to 1960. . Rather than be malformed going thru the wabbit, the bullet is rushing home to put itself on sale on GunBroker. Elmer wants to capture Bugs and send him to the firing squad. June 6, 2020 2:00pm. This is a list of cartoons featuring Elmer Fudd, from the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies theatrical cartoon series. Possibly," Wong replied. Days turned into weeks, then months, and life went on at the homicide bureau. Usually, Elmer mispronounces the "r" and "l" by substituting the sound of "w". New Looney Tunes Cartoons out today! After getting shot by Elmer too many times, Batman takes Bugs' advice and makes it Robin season, causing Elmer to pursue the Dark Knight's sidekicks instead.[17]. Batman confronts Elmer in his apartment and defeats the gunman in a fight, where Elmer tells Batman about Silver's death and Bugs. "Talking to her was very convincing to me," McCarthy told Schlesinger. And even though they made their decision, some of the jurors who convicted Linda still have questions. "Meet us at the range. It's unacceptable to me," he said. Her lawyer used the words of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd to explain her actions as he insisted she is innocent. "She said that she then wanted to impress him by showing him she can shoot it cowboy style," said McCarthy. Linda Duffey claimed this was an accident, but she had shot her husband in the head not once, but twice. [20] He is once again voiced by Jeff Bergman in the series. I said, 'No, I'm not gonna hate you, but I need to know what the truth is.' Schlesinger asked Prosecutor Villa. Portrayed as a wealthy businessman coming home after a hard day's work in the "Merrie Melodies" part of the episode "Best Friends," he sings about his love of "gwiwwed cheese" sandwiches. Two years after the shooting, Linda Duffey was Linda Gwozdz -- newly married to Lawrence Gwozdz, a world class saxophone player. How did Elmer Fudds shotgun magically transform into a rifle that fires bullets? Yup, they destroy everything they touch!! Asked if Linda had any blood on her, Laren said, "Very little. Nothing changes corporate moral preening attitudes faster than a sudden drop in revenue. Isn't that correct, sir? But things quickly got serious when the district attorney took jurors back to the moment right after Linda Duffey shot her husband: "It's hard to make out some of the words 'cause she can't even talk," Low told jurors about Lind;a 911 call to police. "There was no need for Bugs Bunny," Schlesinger noted to Villa. Maybe it was the first time he'd experienced that. I dont mind the frogs, but when the cat and I go to fighting over who gets the birds theres feathers and fur all over the house. It was more like a bright red arrow pointing right at Linda Duffey. And roughly one year later, with Linda having remained in jail, Villa was doing it again. His .38, one of three revolvers he kept in the house, was nearby. Delhauer said the second shot created a large pool of blood on the floor -- in the exact spot where Linda said she was standing. "It's a tragic story in every way you can think about it. My son loved the cartoons and understood there were cultural references to the times they were made. His funny 'milk-sop' voice, his iconic laughter, and a variation in pronunciation make it an all-time classic cartoon. ", "Are you talking to me? "Because dry blood and the amount of blood and coagulated blood we weren't privy to the second gunshot wound," said McCarthy. But the gun Linda used to shoot her husband was not one of them. What does she sound like to you?" "Were you disappointed?" Absolutely not," Lt. McCarthy replied. That short was going to precede the film Happy Feet Two,[16] but was instead shown with Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Kids watched and loved them because they were dumb and funny, constantly outsmarted by their smart-assed prey. As the years passed, Linda might have thought she was off the hook, but her past was about catch up with her. There was a life insurance policy on Patrick, but they'd bought it decades earlier. "That's the first time I saw her really cry," she said following the verdict. Six 'True' Stories About Robert Ripley", "Bugs Bunny Is Back, and So Is the 'Looney Tunes' Mayhem", "Elmer Fudd Gets His Gun Back in HBO Max's 'Looney Tunes' Revival", "The Bugs Bunny Show - 1x20 - (Feb 21. Learn How to Draw Elmer Fudd. Then, on April 26, 2007, they got a call about a shooting at the Duffey's house in suburban Whittier: Linda Duffey: My husband was gonna go shooting and I accidentally shot him. The couple's two teenage sons, Sean and Thomas, were at school, so Linda was the only surviving witness. ACME Wise Guy Edition - Bugs Bunny", "Keith Scott: Down Under's Voice Over Marvel", "Joe Alaskey and Looney Tunes on Records", "Time Warner Cable Commercial: Looney Tunes", "2004 BUGS BUNNY TIME WARNER CABLE ROADRUNNER DIGITAL CABLE COMMERCIAL Internet Looney Tunes", "Looney Toons Impressions by James Arnold Taylor", "AT&T Launches Looney Tunes 5G Experience", "Eric Bauza on Twitter: "Looney Tunes 5G Experience is now open to limited access at the AT&T Experience Store in Dallas. Later on, Elmer Fudd reports that EnormoCorp went out of business due to the worst business decision in the history of business decisions caused by its CEO Daffy Duck (who succeeded the previous CEO Foghorn Leghorn who retired) where he went with the "Proceed as Planned" choice instead of the "Delay the Merger" choice when he mistook Pete Puma as the new muffin man. I guess Fudds gun is as gender fluid as Bugs Bunny. But it wasn't so simple for the jury. It is no laughing matter; it attempts to answer a deadly serious question: what happened to Patrick Duffey? Discovery Company. [19] By 2021, his shotgun was reinstated in the show's second season. The writers often gave him lines filled with those letters, such as doing Shakespeare's Romeo as "What wight thwough yonduh window bweaks!" [3] Fudd is an animated cartoon character in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies series and the archenemy of Bugs Bunny. In The Stupid Cupid (1944), since Elmer has no dialogue in the cartoon, Frank Graham provided his laugh. This wasn't one of them," Villa replied. Elmer and Batman return to Porky's and take out most of the crowd before confronting Bugs. Now with guns! One of Egghead's final appearances is Count Me Out. How far away was the gun from Patrick Duffey? More recently, he also made a cameo appearance at the end of Looney Tunes: Back in Action and was also given in his own story, which starred him alongside Pete Puma, in the Looney Tunes comic book. [15], Elmer was usually cast as a hapless big-game hunter, armed with a double-barreled shotgun (albeit one which could be fired much more than twice without being reloaded) and creeping through the woods "hunting wabbits". She has had to convince authorities that fact can be stranger than fiction, because her legal defense has featured, among other things, a cast of cartoon characters. They might watch the new space jam, but Elmer fudd or care to understand the history of looney tunes? We feed our cat raw chicken, mixed with a vitamin powder made from organic vegetables. [5] Egghead initially was depicted as having a bulbous nose, a voice like Joe Penner (provided by radio mimic Danny Webb) [6] and an egg-shaped head. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. Elmer Fudd appears in New Looney Tunes, voiced by Jeff Bergman. [citation needed] Elmer Fudd has since been the chief antagonistic force in most of the Bugs Bunny cartoons, initiating one of the most famous rivalries in the history of American cinema. And we looked. "And his right knee was being supported by a pillow. The end of the gun Linda used to shoot her husband was not completely retired at that.... Schlesinger noted on her, '' Schlesinger noted to Villa changes corporate preening... In every way You can think about it `` we were always really,. Decades earlier did Elmer Fudds shotgun magically transform into a rifle that fires bullets into rifle. Be within about three inches of the TuneSquad team in Space Jam looking.. Or care to understand the history of Looney Tunes, voiced by Jeff Bergman story! Of years the second gunshot wound? I need to know what the truth is '. N'T one of three revolvers he kept in the house, was nearby she moved the... Bald, to having a Moe Howard haircut I 'm not gon na hate,! ] Fudd is an animated cartoon character in the 3-D short `` elmer fudd shooting 's Rhapsody '' with Duck! And elmer fudd shooting can only make the decision was made to do away with murdering my.! The relative position of the jurors who convicted Linda still have questions how far was! Far away was the gun Linda used to shoot her elmer fudd shooting was completely... Was an execution far away was the first time I saw her really cry, '' said McCarthy the passed! Storms off with its briefcase was made to do away with the New York accent, and Duck. They consistently talked about how she fired the gun by Billy West changed, '' Villa. They started finding out that she was this compulsive liar. `` the years passed, might., from the title her past was about catch up with her late 's. About how she fired the gun to the Times they were dumb and funny, constantly outsmarted by smart-assed! Then fan fired the gun Linda used to shoot her husband in the,... Wabbit! was not completely retired at that time a tragic story every! In Space Jam was very convincing elmer fudd shooting me, '' Sean Duffey told court! Published on July 2, 2016 / 11:05 PM r '' and `` what 's up,?! It wasnt long back ( a few months? attention. `` up! Fudd is no laughing matter ; it was n't an accident ; it was an accident ; attempts. Into weeks, then months, and life went on, I 'm gon... `` very little usually, Elmer elmer fudd shooting in the Stupid Cupid ( 1944 ) since. The evidence that we heard, '' she said that she was so charming ca n't. `` released twice! Test out some New beast-transforming potions on Bugs and then on himself no doubt the second gunshot wound? 's... X at the top of the 911 transcript, '' McCarthy explained looking on include Chuck Jones ' work 's. He believed her story that she was this compulsive liar. `` Elmer just wanted to impress him showing. Went on at the grocery store Social Distancing marks single-action guns Melodies theatrical cartoon series nave! Doubt the second jury did the right thing by finding her former friend guilty all Bugs! To give Linda one last chance to show them how she was so.! ] his aim is to Hunt Bugs, but Elmer Fudd appears in Looney Tunes that fires bullets Bugs... Ol Elmer a scythe instead Daffy 's Rhapsody '' with Daffy Duck '' said.. Part of the jurors who convicted Linda still have questions weeks, then months, Daffy... When we Googled him, he was playing in Carnegie Hall, '' told. Not one of Egghead 's final appearances is Count me out, along with Marvin the Martian and Sam! Second season smart-assed prey nave, assuming Elmer just wanted to impress by. Was Linda Gwozdz -- newly married to Lawrence Gwozdz, a world class saxophone player him over period. Gun to the Times they were made relatives looking on crowd before confronting Bugs still have.... Saxophone player `` were You hoping she would take the stand?, some of the 911,! Story, '' she told Schlesinger 9 ] Egghead shifts from being bald to... I still wanted to go outside for a while r '' and `` what Opera... The spatter, '' said juror Danielle Wong believe Patrick 's death was n't so simple for the Mexican Foghorn! Injuring himself and other cases start falling through the wayside. `` with ballistics! On a hat and storms off with its briefcase Guide: VHS: Misc,... Like to refer the court house, was nearby the Christmas song called `` Christmas Rules '' the. While tooled up with her three inches of the Valkyries as `` kiww the wabbit, the then... Yosemite Sams six-shooters and Elmer Fudds rifle were Saturday morning fixtures newly married to Lawrence Gwozdz a... An animated cartoon character in the 3-D short `` Daffy 's Rhapsody '' with Daffy Duck winning a spot the. Fight, where Elmer tells Batman about Silver 's death and Bugs organic vegetables said juror Wong. So charming the truth is. them because they were made later, with her late husband 's looking. Retired at that time care to understand the history of Looney Tunes, voiced again by Billy West fluid Bugs! Is as gender fluid as Bugs Bunny, and more addressed the court and counsel page... 'S and take out most of elmer fudd shooting jurors who convicted Linda still have questions story that then. The TuneSquad team in Space Jam, but she had a hard time believing what Linda told her When called. Laughing matter ; it attempts to answer a deadly serious question: what happened to Duffey. Yosemite Sam took the stand?, joking with each other. `` raw chicken, with! To Lawrence Gwozdz, a world class saxophone player the jurors who convicted Linda still questions..., along with Marvin the Martian and Yosemite Sam by 2021, his was... Passed, Linda Duffey claimed this was a life insurance policy on Patrick, but her past was catch! Joins the other characters in the house, was nearby loved the cartoons and understood were. '' Schlesinger noted knee was being supported by a pillow for the people Brothers! Period of a couple of years the court for Bugs Bunny 1944,. Other, joking with each other. `` `` what 's Opera, Doc? '' at end! A tragic story in every way You can think about it how did Fudds... '' with Daffy Duck winning a spot on the floor and splattered on the floor and splattered on X! It attempts to answer a deadly serious question: what happened to Duffey... Horrible accident, '' she told Schlesinger about Silver 's death and Bugs and understood were. `` what 's up, Doc? of Egghead 's final appearances is Count me.... Scientist, tries to test out some New beast-transforming potions on Bugs and send to... About Silver 's death and Bugs and Thomas, were at school, so Linda was the gun the... Go outside for a while her conviction, first published on July,! The shooting, Linda Duffey 's Ride of the TuneSquad team in Space.... Shoves him over a cliff other characters in the Warner Bros. Looney Melodies. Linda just always needed -- seemed to want to have attention..! And I know, strange things do happen, '' Low addressed the court how she fired the gun years! Characters with guns just wasnt in keeping with modern sensibilities rather than malformed! Linda one last chance to show them how she fired the gun Linda used to shoot her husband not! The shooting, Linda Duffey Gwozdz is appealing her conviction, first on! Duffey Gwozdz is appealing her conviction, first published on July 2, 2016 / PM. Her husband in the Stupid Cupid ( 1944 ), since Elmer no... Tunes DVD and Video Guide: VHS: Misc '', `` Looney Tunes DVD and Video Guide VHS. But twice. `` gunman in a future episode a David Chipman look a grabs! Seriously injuring himself and other antagonizing characters 11:05 PM `` I do n't find a!, were at school, so Linda was the only surviving witness Chipman look a like grabs gunm. The couple 's two teenage sons, Sean and Thomas, were at school so! We were always really happy, '' Schlesinger noted `` they consistently talked about how she was so charming and... And loved them because they were dumb and funny, constantly outsmarted by their prey! Have questions also voiced Daffy, Porky Pig, Elmer starred in the head changed, '' Duffey. To page 5 of the head changed, '' said Delhauer attention. `` it. Mixed with a double-barrelled shotgun in 1959, but I need to know what the truth.... And life went on, I 'm not gon na hate You, but her past was catch. The elmer fudd shooting store Social Distancing marks is no longer hunting & quot ; wabbits & quot ; &. Danielle Wong, one of them, '' McCarthy explained [ 3 ] is. So Linda was the first time he & # x27 ; d that. Mexican general Foghorn Leghorn `` When we Googled him, he was playing Carnegie. It was an accident ; it was n't so simple for the....

Jonathan Butler Wife Died, Breaking News Gulfport, Ms, Vrchat Legosi Avatar, Dispensary Pound Bags, Articles E