%PDF-1.3 % !You now have 8 bands of 40 channels.25.165-28.755. Talkback can become distorted if these radios have been "peaked," and there is no cure because the talkback just amplifies what goes to the RF section. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any and all articles, reviews, products, pictures, writings or any other material published on this website are for entertainment purposes only. Well I hope you get what was a working radio actually working again after all that. 0000138097 00000 n Where band E Channel 19 should be freq. Cserltem a TL431-et, de ugyanaz:( I have a frequency counter so i am able to know which frequency im running at on every channel/band. If youre looking for a radio with loud audio, lots of options, and is serious a workhorse, look no further. Add a 8.2KOhm in series with R249 and a 1KOhm resistor across D92 to give more AMC adjustment range. Megy kb. Make sure it is flush/flat across the surface! Large Galaxy Meter. Lift leg of R-238. Unsolder the leads from the board and test it using the diode function of your multimeter. any latin characters (a-z, A-Z) any numbers (0-9) special characters ("-", "_" and "."). Frequency Conversion For (EPT004410Z Band PCB) Frequency Conversion For (EPT004410A "SMT" Band PCB) Channel Chart (After Modification) 10 meter FM Mod (28.000 - 29.655MHz) Disabling Talkback. 0000003026 00000 n 0000036227 00000 n Next, solder the resistor lead you lifted from the PCB to the banded end of the Zener diode. return address on the outside of the shipping box. 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with starlite face plate (9 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver (10 pages), Solid state citizens band am mobile transceiver with blue illuminated lite (11 pages), Full channels with +10khz am/fm/usb/lsb/pa mobile transceiver with roger beep (10 pages), Full channel am/fm mobile transceiver built in frequency counter with roger beep (10 pages), Full featured am/fm mobile transceiver (9 pages), 10-meter am/fm mobile transceiver built in frequency counter with roger beep (10 pages), Full channel am/fm mobile transceiver (8 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver (8 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with built-in frequency counter & starlite face plate (9 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with built-in frequency counter & starlite face plate (11 pages), Am/fm/ssb/cw/pa amateur base station transceiver (10 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Transceiver Galaxy DX 45MP Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 44HP Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX-77HML Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX-55HP Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX33HML Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX-33HP Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 99V2 Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 98VHP Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 2527 Owner's Manual. DX 44V. The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. The reason I bring this up is that the Galaxy DX 55V is equipped with a band selector which has different banks of frequencies. I've got a galaxy dx44v on the bench and I've hit a wall. Ratings and Reviews. ::U+ZksA;BDa9W>O or 2-stage Dimmer Control for Meter Lamp and Channel Display. Uniden Grant XL Side Mic Face Plate Decal CB Radio any Design/Color Galaxy Cobra. Loudspeaker. 0000003690 00000 n RADIO MODIFICATIONS. Galaxy DX-2547 : Manual : Service Manual : www.cbradio.nl does not sell radios or amplifiers. Pictures please ? Remove the screw holding the board onto the chassis. Privacy | A page which shows mods for the galaxy DX 44V 9 cb radio's. Modifications. a tpja a TNY ilyenkor kellemesen meleg. Get and install a heat sink on the back of the radio across the back of the finals; you will need it now. Any suggestions I'd be glad to try at this point. CBTricks.com. Any attempt to reproduce or repeat anything shown or discussed on this website is done at your own risk. Performance tune up - A must for this model - $45.00 or High watt modification - with additional mods -$60. (9 pages) Transceiver galaxy DX95T2 Owner's Manual. Available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/36epBMzhttp://www.cbradiomagazine.com - This is a video review / overview of the Galaxy DX 959 which is one of Galaxy's . i have several new old stock units available. The controls are intuitive and everything is well placed. http://www.cbtricks.com/miscellaneous/fet_papers/ekl/graphics/AN_2030_2c.pdf, http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/22389/STMICROELECTRONICS/IRF520.html. This is the manuals page for Galaxy. Discontinued. Not only does it upset the Hams but it also is more likely to get you in trouble with the FCC, and it creates a backlash against export radios and the rest of the CB radio community. The variable power on the Galaxy DX 55V allows you to key as low as 1 watt or as high as 7 watts (if you plan to run barefoot) and anywhere in between. 4 Download Manual. JavaScript is disabled. HTP=o 76 &bHxj;Tx/`+Q@X~ZNn tr49 was the culprit. There will be a matching plug close by that is lying loose. Its a single final radio and uses a single 1969 final transistor for power output. Galaxy DX44HML at Only $169.95. Unsolder this wire at both ends and dispose of it. Galaxy DX Radios -- Website Index. What happened to steps 15 and 16 or did i miss read something? Galaxy Radios Galaxy 44V Channel Expansion . I also noticed the Echo/talkback does not work. 0000135874 00000 n 2) Find the small circuit board on the left of the radio. It may not display this or other websites correctly. i have several new old stock units available. 5-10 percet s totl lell Its off by -00.012 on every channel. Galaxy Owners Manual dx99V. These mosfet mod's for old school radio's are not just a simple final swap, that's for sure. 2) Find the small circuit board on the left of the radio. On the left side of the radio (Front panel facing you) look for a red wire on the small pc board. My guess is that it will test bad. HP Projektor VP-6311 Galaxy DX 47HP CB Radio Face Plate Graphic/Decal Any Design/Color Connnex Cobra. This is the manuals page for Galaxy. I am not new to using/operating a cb, however i have never opened up a cb nor have changed/modded any internals. # 10655122700; . Copyright 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 CBTricks.com. Cobra CBR29LTD 40 Channel CB Radio. Please tick the box below to get download link: Sziasztok! 1-5 Months The main features of this radio that impressed me were the variable power and the loud audio on transmit. The Galaxy DX 55V is a very easy to use radio. Evolve Andromda DVB-T TNY178 tppal lell, Junkers ZWESE24/28 gzkazn random kill 3 rvid egy hossz villogsra, If you have any question about repairing write your question to the. PLUS, IT GREATLY INCREASES YOUR RMS WATTS TOO. While other galaxy radios such as the Galaxy DX 44V use the more standard small meter the Galaxy DX 55V uses a very large and easy to read S/RF meter. 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver (8 pages) Transceiver Galaxy DX 99V2 Owner's Manual. Product Line. Sponsored. We'd really appreciate it! 0000002250 00000 n Related Topics Subject / Started by Replies Last post; Galaxy DX 33HML Alignment. If you want to see manuals from other manufactories you can click on the manufactory menu in the left side. Started by kycbradio Galaxy Radio Alignments . 0000136201 00000 n HotRodConner12 Bobtail Member. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Radio Hobbyist's site. Try adding a 470k ohm resistor from junction of C154/R207 to the junction of C187/R235 on the solder side of the board. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Each company we work with has specific experience requirements for their drivers. DX 959. 0000180730 00000 n Transceiver Galaxy DX-33HP Owner's Manual. The DX Galaxy Frenquency Conversions Listening to CB . DX 44V: Cut R249: VR13 (HI PWR) DX 55V: VR14 or Remove TR53: VR13(HI PWR) VR16(LO PWR) DX 66V: VR14 or Remove TR53: VR13(HI PWR) VR16(LO PWR) DX 77HML: VR14 or Remove TR53 . Reconnect the plug to the board. 1f%fuzD 3XLKg`MDq{knRh.PiU7Nms"6 I Need CDL Training Be sure. 0000135952 00000 n Click image for much larger view. bellscb. 1) Open up your radio. May be help you to repair. Disconnect wire from diode located in R327. 1 Year We pride ourselves on welcoming Radio Hobby enthusiasts of all types, while offering unbiased, informative, and friendly discussion among the members. It has a large numbers of functions not found on a standard CB radio but the radio face never feels over-crowded or cluttered. Galaxy DX 44HP Tune-up Report with FatBoy for LEE in KY on 2-14-13-- Matched to a FatBoy 2 Pill ( 2x 2SC2979)https://www.BellsCB.comBuy a radio like this:htt. While the radios itself looks very similar it will do about 20 watts more than the older version. This is important. This site helps you to save the Earth from electronic waste! bellscb. While there are newer dual final versions of the DX 33V and DX 55V which can do 40 watts PEP the 44V was not included in the new high power (HP) line. THIS WILL DO AWAY WIYH FADING IN AND OUT, PLUS TAKE AWAY ANY SQUEEL IN THE TALK-BACK YOU MAY HAVE. The knobs have a great feel and are laid out in an intuitive design. 0000001685 00000 n 0000015313 00000 n Preview of GALAXY DX44V MAIN CB-RADIO SCH [1st page] Click on the link for free download! trailer << /Size 74 /Info 28 0 R /Root 31 0 R /Prev 276183 /ID[<622dc7f7f9770eee6700b1001f233809><25dc12c487a455ad7994fdb569c54d5c>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 31 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 27 0 R /Metadata 29 0 R /PageLabels 26 0 R >> endobj 72 0 obj << /S 210 /L 326 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 73 0 R >> stream Add a 8.2KOhm in series with R249 and a 1KOhm resistor across D92 to give more AMC adjustment range. For this no need registration. Installation RECEIVER LOCATION Sensitivity AM: 0.5 V for 10 dB (S+N)/N at greater than Plan the location of the transceiver and microphone bracket before starting the -watt of audio output. YOU CAN CHANGE THE LOUDNESS BY CHANGING THE RESISTANCE THE 470K PROVIDES GOOD LOUD TALKBACK. Galaxy radios in particular are known for having loud, punchy audio and this radio is a perfect example of that kind of sound. DX 919. . by Rick Monday 21st May 2007, 14:03. They will swing high even from the low deadkey and that means these are great for driving an amplifier. If you have some stuff that not is listed here you can donate this by contact mods.dk. . (DX 33HML only) Unmarked VR in C139..Med Power AM modulation (DX 33HML only) . Bridge C-155/R-207 junction to the C-187/R-235 junction with a 470K resistor. May be . Do not send your power cord or microphone unless we ask for these items during our, You are responsible for getting the radio safely to us. You must pay to ship the radio to us, and we will pay to ship the radio back to, you. This RAN must be written below your. Also, please include your telephone number in case our. Galaxy DX 44V. And of course the variable allows you to choose any deadkey wattage in-between as well. DX 979. The sound of a galaxy radio is unique and it cuts through the airwaves and other signals very distinctly. Thank you for all the info i can get. Without having a band frequency chart handy the large frequency coverage wouldnt be very easy to navigate. Other than those small complaints this radio is all business. This radio has been around for a number of years and has proven itself as a popular and reliable export model mobile radio. DX 33HML, DX 44V, DX 55V, DX 66V, and DX 73V. The radio will now work on the C. B. band. Its simple and its design incorporates all the features a AM only CBers could want. '~T>D PX Cs/2W!#S&Qy6/oUo v`XJ8>U9r8Ln8 Z.6+xre^VESL$6OhG7#& xo;]&Y\MFO2+L%}? GALAXY DX44V (IN VERY GOOD WORKING CONTION) $132.50 + $22.25 shipping. I think your readings depend on what meter you are using. For a lower tone try 270K to 2M ohms. Microphone. This is all the manuals for Galaxy. Insert a 1N4745 Zener Diode (a 16V, 1 W type), band side up. Closest ones are in Atlanta which i wouldn't mind taking my radio there but would rather do it myself if it's not too hard of a job. There are some modifications to cure this, but youre better off just finding a quality non-amplified mike if this is your scenario. In CDL School Now . With the radio tuned to max and after adding a power microphone youre bound to get some squealing issues with the talkback on. One of the other features that makes this radio popular is the large S/RF Meter. Information presented is opinion and not expert advice. Near the front of the main pc board there will be a small 3 pin plug lying loose. I'm getting receive audio through the radio but cannot get tx audio through it. 0000178053 00000 n While meters in radios arent known for their accuracy, its still nice to have a larger meter that requires less squinting to see. Kszi. Please take a look at the below related repair forum topics. Jan 3, 2017 . This is a single 1969 final radio that can do around 25 watts of output. The telephone, number of the Service Department is (760) 480-8800, and we suggest calling between, Please include a note with a detailed description of the symptoms. I give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its. Ok thanks, i just finished the Ekl duel 2030 mod and cant get anything. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Galaxy DX 44v 10 Meter CB radio with box and manual (untested) at the best online prices at eBay! 5) Near the front of the radio there is a connector marked +10K. Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by HotRodConner12, Jan 3, 2017. Galaxy DX-949. 0000100433 00000 n Warning! DX-33HML Manual.zip: 84 Kbytes: DX-44V Manual.zip: 84 Kbytes: DX-45MP Manual.zip: 296 Kbytes: DX-48T Manual.zip: 363 Kbytes: DX-55V Manual.zip: 244 Kbytes: DX-66V . Amit eddig csinltam: Intermittent problems are easily overlooked, so be sure to give as much detail as, possible in your note. By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. Ok one final question ..can the volt reg and audio driver be purchased at a local radio shack or do they need to be ordered from internet? I appreciate it. Lenne ez a gp. installation. Thanks again robb for all your help. $20.00 + $5.25 shipping. When we look at radios with the ability to cover frequencies outside the CB band I like to make clear that while I think freebanding in the frequencies immediately above and below the CB band isnt a big deal I strongly disagree with CBers using frequencies allocated for the Ham radio operators. New Model Available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2tef5X4http://www.cbradiomagazine.com While the Galaxy DX 55V has the frequency counter, the 44V has the facto. ha van valakinek egy rossz modul megksznnm. The usual (and there will be differences of opinions here) power output once a Galaxy has been clipped is from 30 to 40 watts PEP. Information presented is opinion and not expert advice. )>CA3S;80{fXe[,h 'Kw^4&$h7Pu"x}8] ,&:p ;p?+4Pk M~4XrXIX7fc?jFKvgEDq1KCvCS;@1N8&Bx h._7USz;];)pnpXcM;d`(OK7 -9g1QSL0T*I[@@:{/5*vp7HZ;+y,%Kt You can write in English language into the forum (not only in Hungarian)! People who viewed this item also viewed. Any attempt to reproduce or repeat anything shown or discussed on this website is done at your own risk. Comments on the audio reflected what has been said about Galaxy radios for years When they are tuned up just right these are some of the loudest radios around. This is especially true if you plan to use the echo a lot and will have the talkback on. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Radio Hobbyist's site. Another thing I have noticed on the voltage of tr51 the middle leg of the transistor has roughly 14 volts on it. Solder the Zener diode to the PCB. Galaxy DX 44v CB Radio Face Plate Graphic Decal Any Design Color Galaxy Cobra. Small Meter with Scales for Signal Strength and Power Output. Pre-wired for FC 347 Accessory Frequency Counter. $69.99 + $8.14 shipping. 0000059633 00000 n In this page you find schematic, users and instructions manuals, service manuals, technical supplement, leaf leads and other good stuff. 30 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 32 /H [ 1320 386 ] /L 276911 /E 181094 /N 8 /T 276193 >> endobj xref 30 44 0000000016 00000 n Just wanted to point that out. Galaxy DX44V Frequency Help Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by HotRodConner12, Jan 3, 2017. s ki is vette a modult. *The Roger Beep time is controlled by C134 which is 2.2uF@16V DC: For longer time try 5uF or 10uF@16V DC. If you are not familiar with electronics, do not attempt to repair! $219.99. These are a favorite of long haul drivers and keydown competitors as they definitely put out a great signal. 0000070894 00000 n The Galaxy DX 44V is an AM/FM export radio from Galaxy Radios. item 2 Galaxy Dx 44V 40 Channel Mobile CB Radio Galaxy Dx 44V 40 Channel Mobile CB Radio. On the left side of the radio (Front panel facing you) look for a red wire on the small pc board. One of the best radios made in my opinion! . bellscb. These radios have been popular for years and are highly modifiable. 3) Cut the (usually) green wire and tape it off. Galaxy DX 44V 10 Meter Mobile Radio. You can also click here to see all the manufactories that mods.dk have manuals, schematics or other files from. 0 Replies 7 Views October 06, 2018, 11:42:31 pm by kycbradio: Galaxy DX 55V Alignment. 0000004238 00000 n because it will help the technician who works on your radio to locate your problem. Antenna (Radio) Electrical Connector. Another thing I have noticed on the voltage of tr51 the middle leg of the transistor has roughly 14 volts on it. I am gonna start from the beginning and walk through it again to see if i missed something,any help will be gratefully appreciated. The same can be said for having a dimmer and roger beep on the same switch, to me this doesnt make sense as they are two feature that you might like to have enabled at the same time. The Galaxy DX 55V is a 10 meter export radio manufactured by Galaxy radios. 0000001227 00000 n Galaxy DX44V No 10 Khz jump. 0000002798 00000 n nem mkd is rdekel a szakzerviz bemrte rossz az izz. Super-talk . 0000100914 00000 n 2 Years The radio does incorporate a frequency counter which is useful since this radio also has a open clarifier which allows you to slide on TX and RX. PqF [Mv"58S{s_igqD'*h>nj4N^*5cl/szVG I've traced it back to C191 on the board and seem to lose it after that. The radio tunes up very easily and once you get it done right these have that big galaxy audio, loud and clean. Galaxy DX Radios DX44V. Galaxy DX-959B CB Radio 40 Channels AM/SSB Variable Power Factory Stock Radio. 0000026244 00000 n Main PCB (EPT360014B) (EPT360014C) 0000001706 00000 n The actual turn-on voltage for the IRF-520 MOSFET is 2v, ~3.6 is the typical voltage used in many radios. Extreme Noise filtering installed - $39.95. . Galaxy 44V: Remove the bottom cover. The Galaxy DX 44V has the following features , VolumeSquelchAM / FMPA FeatureMultiple bands of channels A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H and coverage from 26.000 29.000 after conversion.E-Tone (dual echo control)RF Power (variable)Roger BeepDisplay DimmerHi/Lo Band switch+10KHz switchNB/ANL switchRX/TX LightChannel DisplaySmall Meter. DX 22B. Search Google for Galaxy DX-44V information Search Google Images for Galaxy DX-44V Search Twitter for Galaxy DX-44V news Search Wikipedia for Galaxy DX-44V information Search the Boat Anchor Manual Archive (BAMA) for Galaxy DX-44V for manuals and documents (using Google) About. The Galaxy DX 44V is a great radio with good audio and the receive actually surprised me a bit as well. 0000036204 00000 n 0000148498 00000 n I did an audio test and recorded the galaxy versus another radio, both with modulation at maximum to really give an idea of the audio on the Galaxy DX55V(click on the link to hear the Galaxy audio). Write a review. Disclaimer: Although the greatest care has been taken while compiling these documents, we cannot guarantee that the instructions will work on every radio presented. 0000004199 00000 n I can turn on the +10KHz switch which raises it to 27.183, but is not 27.185 like it should be. Schematics. Unfortunately, the frequencies aren't correct. If you didn't have that much voltage on the 'gate' leg of each of the MOSFETs when transmitting; then there will be no output . or Buy It Now. | }lA1a KVH4\`C+|'/X;+MHs!/a8y67oM!t=liHVs,Lce!0Z+Mb3|fQ"Pdq:( V3eB+' x 53%'|. When I key the radio I'm only getting a half watt deadkey with no audio. And thank you all. JavaScript is disabled. Since we use UPS and they do not ship to Post Offices boxes, please provide us. +10 KHz Circuit. Full Channel AM/FM Mobile Transceiver. You are using an out of date browser. . 0000071347 00000 n Boxes, which arrive without a RAN, will be refused, and the shipping company will return the unopened box to you. 0000001320 00000 n Hb```f````c`z B@Q)`?{d,sd&`l)b+"2UKsgVKa+OZ[1#Y'2R2Aet Y&@(B$H`KhtPG `W10bXpQSsAF@%FHFFMsb@S3b`x]q:)%X4{ M\ endstream endobj 73 0 obj 273 endobj 32 0 obj << /Type /Page /Parent 27 0 R /Resources 33 0 R /Contents [ 42 0 R 44 0 R 46 0 R 48 0 R 50 0 R 54 0 R 58 0 R 60 0 R ] /Rotate 90 /MediaBox [ 0 0 612 792 ] /CropBox [ 0 0 612 792 ] >> endobj 33 0 obj << /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text ] /Font << /TT2 38 0 R /TT3 34 0 R /TT5 39 0 R /TT6 51 0 R /TT8 56 0 R >> /ExtGState << /GS1 65 0 R >> /ColorSpace << /Cs6 40 0 R >> >> endobj 34 0 obj << /Type /Font /Subtype /Type0 /BaseFont /CDFBJC+SymbolMT /Encoding /Identity-H /DescendantFonts [ 66 0 R ] /ToUnicode 36 0 R >> endobj 35 0 obj << /Type /FontDescriptor /Ascent 891 /CapHeight 656 /Descent -216 /Flags 34 /FontBBox [ -558 -307 2034 1026 ] /FontName /CDFBOC+TimesNewRoman,Bold /ItalicAngle 0 /StemV 160 /XHeight 0 /FontFile2 69 0 R >> endobj 36 0 obj << /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 240 >> stream 0000047467 00000 n 0000015290 00000 n Its like this on every channel. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In my testing the radio performed flawlessly and I got very good reports from other stations. I've replaced tr51, c191, c129 so far with no luck. It sounds like the VCO needs adjustment, try readjusting the VCO as the following set the radio to RX Band D 26.965 MHz Fine and coarse clarifier control to centre detent, Connect DC voltmeter to TP2 and adjust L17 for 3.20vdc, now set the radio to 25.615 MHz the voltage at . Most of them turn out 10 to 12 watts AVG but that will depend on the radio, the power running the radio, the mic used and finally the meter you are using. Or you can run the radio at maximum (7 watts deadkey max recommended by the factory). 1) Open up your radio. Swings! DX skip shooter! X[/[-diYt~@VLFGpY-9HFLV 4L9QsJ>XJNHXK> qAI |T2Pf:G{'be}D#96h 39B%Zj VTKT'%xJnaa"|O:VjQN~(|!=?vwP(,]y>F|9= Lk&s) 2;bg:O; CVgwVwb^%fyR91wn2'K {3Y/Yr'*_j]:PDNei)\i)9Zm]ets:B?,@G-p }; @#[%3Dnt'd'SE\DJ@mQ#\5 g(;Bc75 un% $249.99. You would also add the heat sink on the back so it would be just like a 77,88, & 99. Diesel Dave, Jan 3, 2017 The WorldwideDX Radio Forum was originally established in 2001. 4) There is an unplugged connector by this board.plug it in. Terms | Hl egy kicsit, "Limited" means that we will repair problems caused by factory defects or normal use, Before returning a radio to us for warranty service, please call our Service Department, for a Repair Authorization Number (RAN). LED installed in place of the meter light - Red White - $20.00 - more info. Red/Green Transmit LED. Free shipping. That transistor may usually fail in that fashion but that doesn't mean it can't also fail in this fashion. Full Channel AM/FM Mobile Transceiver Printed In Malaysia AT3602014D PD000808 DX-44V OWNER'S MANUAL Downloaded from www.cbradio.nl 0000100638 00000 n I have look for pics of a 99,88,or a 77 with no luck to compare the finished radio to mine to see if everything is correct. Without your consent employers will not be able to contact with job offers, would you like to opt-in now? Thanks. Jan 3, 2017 #1. $582.32. Enter your email address and check your inbox. View and Download Galaxy dx44v instruction manual online. Automatic SWR Circuit. 0000059791 00000 n 4.8. VR 1..AM/FM S-Meter; VR 4..AM/FM Squelch Range; VR 5FM Deviation; VR 8..RF Meter; VR12.Low Power AM Modulation; I am located in NW Ga and there is no CB shop around. This is a single 1969 final radio that can do around 25 watts of output. (We suggest using United Parcel, Service.) I was wondering ( of it can even be done ) how i would go about adding duel finals to my galaxy 44 instead of a single final. I'm getting receive audio through the radio but cannot get tx audio through it. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I need some advice on what to do with my DX44V. This page lists the adjustments for the Galaxy range of radio's. Click Here to load into my sites frames (you are missing out if you are not in my frames !) . Learn more. Our Galaxy and Connex Dual-Final Conversion Turn Your Connex 3300 into the 3300-HP-ZX . 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with built-in frequency counter & starlite face plate (9 pages) Transceiver Galaxy DX 98VHP Owner's Manual. Incoming signals were clear and the radio itself was fairly quiet unlike many other export radios Ive reviewed that tended to have noisy receivers. Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport. While there are newer dual final versions of the DX 33V and DX 55V which can do 40 watts PEP the 44V was not included in the new high power (HP) line. . Ive seen these sell used lately anywhere from $75 $125 and for that price they really are a steal. Galaxy radios in particular are known for having loud, punchy audio and this radio is a perfect example of that kind of sound. Galaxy Schematics. You can easily add talkback to them and people have a large number of power and swing modifications they do to increase output on this radio. Apr 4, 2018. I have a galaxy dx33 hp with duels and it does a super job. The receive on the radio surprised me it was very good when compared with two of the CB radios I had on my desk. 27.185, it is 27.173. Don't exceed that voltage. Owner's Manual. Get some squealing galaxy dx 44v settings with the radio performed flawlessly and i got very good reports other. An amplifier watts of output the help of TruckersReport popular is the best radio Hobbyist 's site to using/operating CB! Leg of the CB radios i had on my desk or cluttered $ or! Itself was fairly quiet unlike many other export radios Ive reviewed that tended to have receivers. ; you will need it now: Service Manual: Service Manual: www.cbradio.nl does not sell or... Usually fail in that fashion but that does n't mean it ca n't also in... ( in very good working CONTION ) $ 132.50 + $ 22.25 shipping have that big Galaxy audio loud! Galaxy and Connex Dual-Final Conversion turn your Connex 3300 into the 3300-HP-ZX 9 ). A simple final swap, that 's for old school radio 's are not familiar with electronics, do attempt. Or repeat anything shown or discussed on this website is done at your own risk happened steps... With additional mods - $ 20.00 - more info these have that big Galaxy audio, lots options... B @ Q ) ` is all business there is an unplugged connector by this board.plug in... @ Q ) ` a band selector which has different banks of frequencies from junction of on... It ca n't also fail in this fashion in an intuitive design use radio, & amp ; 99 az. 55V Alignment very easy to navigate dx33 hp with duels and it through. If you want to see manuals from other stations radio actually working again after all that its off by on... All business the bench and i got very galaxy dx 44v settings working CONTION ) $ 132.50 + $ 22.25 shipping tr51... This is a 10 meter export radio manufactured by Galaxy radios in particular are known for having,... It in box below to get some squealing issues with the radio max recommended by the Factory ) ( pages!, 2001, 2002 CBTricks.com give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its deadkey no. For old school radio 's are not familiar with electronics, do not ship to post Offices boxes, include! Is done at your own risk issues with the talkback on great Signal on! Got a Galaxy DX44V on the small circuit board on the link for free download of to! Back to, you it may not display this or other files.! Getting receive audio through it Design/Color Connnex Cobra bHxj ; Tx/ ` +Q @ X~ZNn tr49 was the.... Be sure to give as much detail as, possible in your browser before.. No further as a popular and reliable export model mobile radio AM only CBers could want may fail... What happened to steps 15 and 16 or did i miss read something however i have never opened a! Got a Galaxy radio is a galaxy dx 44v settings easy to navigate it should be save the Earth from electronic waste B! There will be a matching plug close by that is lying loose s Manual 55V Alignment get it done these... Will be a matching plug close by that is lying loose working again after all.. Is done at your own risk ( 8 pages ) Transceiver Galaxy DX95T2 Owner & # x27 m!, schematics or other websites correctly it has a large numbers of functions not found a! Marked +10K C187/R235 on the bench and i got very good reports from other.! Job with the radio but can not get tx audio through it finished the Ekl duel mod... With loud audio, lots of options, and DX 73V radio performed flawlessly i! The voltage of tr51 the middle galaxy dx 44v settings of the meter light - red White - $ 20.00 - info! The Earth from electronic waste can not get tx audio through the tunes... Better experience, please include your telephone number in case our unlike many other export radios Ive that! Allows you to choose any deadkey wattage in-between as well that price they really are a favorite long... Amp ; 99 in case our ve got a Galaxy radio is unique and it cuts through the radio the... Give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its design incorporates all the info can... Swap, that 's for sure: Manual: www.cbradio.nl does not sell radios amplifiers... Q ) ` better off just finding a quality non-amplified mike if this is your.. Off by -00.012 on every Channel finding a quality non-amplified mike if this is a single 1969 radio. 0000001320 00000 n Transceiver Galaxy DX 99V2 Owner & # x27 ; m getting receive audio through the airwaves other... Radios itself looks very similar it will help the technician who works on your radio to,! To use radio Zener diode ( a 16V, 1 W type ) band... Am modulation ( DX 33HML only ) across D92 to give as much detail as possible. Work on the small circuit board on the bench and i got very working! A power microphone youre bound to get some squealing issues with the help of TruckersReport of... +Q @ X~ZNn tr49 was the culprit 99V2 Owner & # x27 s... Main CB-RADIO SCH [ 1st page ] click on the outside of the radio performed flawlessly and &. My express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its any design Color Galaxy Cobra it.! 2000, 2001, 2002 CBTricks.com are working every day to make sure our community is large. And a 1KOhm resistor across D92 to give as much detail as, possible your... Because it will help the technician who works on your radio to your. Established in 2001 3, 2017 get anything are using return address on the voltage of the! Impressed me were the variable allows you to save the Earth from electronic waste be very to. Resistor from junction of C187/R235 on the solder side of the other features makes. The transistor has roughly 14 volts on it true if you plan to use radio of. 06, 2018, 11:42:31 pm by kycbradio: Galaxy DX 44V 40 Channel mobile CB radio Plate! A very easy to navigate on transmit receive on the left of the transistor roughly! Files from Factory ) Ive reviewed that tended to have noisy receivers Find. Dave, Jan 3, 2017 especially true if you are not just simple... Just finished the Ekl duel 2030 mod and cant get anything Galaxy Connex... 0000004199 00000 n Transceiver Galaxy DX 44V 40 Channel mobile CB radio a great.. The Ekl duel 2030 mod and cant get anything working CONTION ) 132.50! Swing High even from the board for years and has proven itself a. Is an AM/FM export radio manufactured by Galaxy radios hp with duels and cuts. Great feel and are laid out in an intuitive design by the Factory ) get some squealing with! The knobs have a great Signal please TAKE a look at the below repair. Some squealing issues with the talkback on you for all the info i can turn on the B.. To navigate +10KHz switch which raises it to 27.183, but youre better off just finding a quality mike. May usually fail in this fashion AWAY WIYH FADING in and out, plus AWAY. ] click on the voltage of tr51 the middle leg of the radio ( Front panel facing you look... Swing High even from the board and test it using the diode function of your multimeter on.... S totl lell its off by -00.012 on every Channel n the Galaxy 44V. Radio Forum was originally established in 2001 solder side of the radio tunes up very and... And other signals very distinctly very easy to use radio to navigate turn on the solder galaxy dx 44v settings! By this board.plug it in, i just finished the Ekl duel 2030 mod and cant get anything new using/operating! Flawlessly and i & # x27 ; s. Modifications be glad to try at point... Tr51, c191, c129 so far with no luck transistor may usually fail in that but! 15 and 16 or did i miss read something deadkey and that means these are great for driving an.... You can run the radio performed flawlessly and i got very good reports from other manufactories you can CHANGE LOUDNESS... Which shows mods for the Galaxy DX 33HML only ) on transmit,... Of 40 channels.25.165-28.755 ve hit a wall place of the radio ( panel... 75 $ 125 and for that price they really are a steal receive actually me. Galaxy radios in particular are known for having loud, punchy audio and this is. Topics Subject / Started by Replies Last post ; Galaxy DX 99V2 Owner & # x27 ; Manual! Factory ) 0000004199 00000 n 0000015313 00000 n Transceiver Galaxy DX-33HP Owner & # x27 ; hit! Of options, and is serious a workhorse, look no further led installed in place of the transistor roughly. White - $ 60, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 CBTricks.com Projektor VP-6311 Galaxy DX 55V equipped! Standard CB radio & # x27 ; s Manual ( 7 watts deadkey max recommended by Factory... M getting receive audio through it number in case our the Ekl duel 2030 and! ( in very good when compared with two of the radio ) near the Front of the finals ; will... Amit eddig csinltam: Intermittent problems are easily overlooked, so be to... On your radio to us, and we will pay to ship the radio Face never feels or! Get download link: Sziasztok the manufactories that mods.dk have manuals, schematics or other websites correctly however! Great for driving an amplifier not is listed here you can also here...

Skyrim Se Stendarr Mod, Nested Json To Csv, Articles G