The trigger is the only operating element. and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter. A $16.95 handling fee will be charged per order. I stumbled across the Glock 23c today which has a compensated barrel with port holes cut into the slide to reduce recoil but also adds a V type flame burst when shot at night. Postal money order. Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. The GLOCK 23 combines compact dimensions for both open and concealed carry, with minimum weight, despite its substantial magazine capacity in 40 S&W caliber. ECOM00025568. Went to gun show this weekend and I saw a Model Glock 23C (Compensated) 40 S&W. There are currently no user comments for this handgun. And that's what I'd say my experience has been with my gen 4 model 23. Fits in all my Glock 19 holsters no problems. Can take months to sell your gun privately, Trusted retailers will pay you for your gun, You don't know who you're selling to, or if they'll rip you off, I'ts totally free to get a cash offer on your gun, It costs money to place ads to sell your gun, and it takes a lot of time, Easy online paperwork and registration process for your safe and legal payout, You have to trust the buyer to pay you, and trust that you're following the law, There are no questions related to Glock 23, There are no problems related to Glock 23. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. We will have access to produce the above models as needed for Agency sales. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. Recently my wife was wanting one we went to the store and she was looking the dealer put the gen 4 in my hand and it felt like a glove. Mfr Part: 1803. This cartridge was developed as a joint venture between Winchester and Smith & Wesson. This product is no longer available, however, GLOCK 22, 22C, 23, 23C, 24, 24C, 27, 35 Schematic W/ Parts List, Firing Pin, .40 S&W & .357 Sig., Blued, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, .40 S&W & .357 Sig., Silver Finish, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, Silver Finish, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Spring Cup, New Factory Original (Pack Of 2), Firing Pin Safety, 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, 10mm, Stainless, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Safety, 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig., 10mm, Blued, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin Safety, 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig., 10mm, Blued, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Safety, 9mm, 10mm, .40 S&W & .357 Sig., Stainless, Used Factory Orig, Firing Pin Safety Spring, New Factory Original, Firing Pin Safety Spring, Used Factory Original, Extractor, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, New Factory Original (15/5 Degrees), Extractor, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, New Factory Original (w/ Loaded Chamber Indicator), Extractor, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, Used Factory Original (15/5 Degrees), Extractor, .40 S&W, Old Style, New Factory Original (90/5 Degrees), Extractor Depressor Plunger, 9mm, .40 S&W, .380 Cal., .357 SIG, New Factory Orig, Extractor Depressor Plunger Spring, New Factory Original, Spring Loaded Bearing, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, White, New Factory Original, Slide Cover Plate (Half Orange For Inspection), New Factory Original, Front Sight W/Screw, New Factory Original, Front Sight, Night, Crimp On, Used Factory Original, Front Sight, Serrated (.315" High; Kensight), Front Sight, Serrated (.350" High; Kensight), Rear Sight w/ Adjusting Tool, Black Polymer, Manufactured By GLOCK, Rear Sight, 7.3, .290" High, New Factory Original, Rear Sight, 7.3, .290" High, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Adjustable, Black Polymer w/o Adjusting Tool, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, New Factory Original (6.1, .240" High), Rear Sight, Night, 6.5mm, .256" High, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Night, 6.9mm, .270" High, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Night, Trijicon 6.5, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Night, Trijicon 6.9, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Used Factory Original (6.1, .240" High), Magazine Catch Spring, New Factory Original, Magazine Catch, 10mm, .45 Cal., 9mm & .40 Cal., New Factory Original, Magazine Catch, 9mm, .40 S&W, .380 Cal., .357 SIG, New Factory Original, Slide Lock, Extended, Blued Steel, New Reproduction, Trigger Mechanism Housing, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, New Factory Original (w/ Ejector), Trigger Spring, NY 1, Olive, New Factory Original, Trigger Spring, NY 2, Orange, New Factory Original, Trigger Spring, NY, Old Style, Black (w/ Flat Leaf Spring), Trigger, Used Factory Original (w/ Trigger Bar), Slide Stop Lever w/Spring, Used Factory Original, Slide Stop Lever, New Factory Original (w/ Spring), Trigger Housing Pin, New Factory Original, Magazine Follower, .40 S&W, New Factory Original, Magazine Spring, Used Factory Original (9 Coil), Magazine Insert, .40 S&W & .357 Sig., Used Factory Original, Magazine Insert, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, New Factory Original, Magazine Floorplate, 9mm, .40 S&W, .380 Cal., .357 SIG, New Factory Original, Magazine Floorplate, 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, Old Style, New Factory Original, Magazine Floorplate, 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, Old Style, Used Factory Original, Magazine Floorplate, 9mm, .40 S&W, .380 Cal., .357 SIG, Used Factory Original, Drum Magazine, .40 S&W, 50 Round, Clear/Black Polymer, Used (KCI Mfg), Drum Magazine, .40 S&W, 50 Round, Clear/Black Polymer, New (KCI Mfg), Magazine, .40 Cal, 30 Round, Clear Polymer, Ambidextrous Mag Catch, Used (ETS), Magazine, .40 Cal., 9 Round w/ Aftermarket +2 Base, Used (11 Round Total), Front Sight Screw, Night, Trijicon, Used Factory Original, Glock 17 Plug, New Reproduction (Fits Generations 1-3), Glock Disassembly & Reassembly Guide (Card Stock Cover, 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"), Magazine Speed Loader, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Mounting Tool, Universal for Large & Small Frame Glocks, New Factory. A GLOCK 23C pistol is currently worth an average price of $628.38 new . GLOCK G22 Semi-Auto Pistol with OD Green Frame, Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. Barrels. Going to accurate it with a spring kit and barrel but even out of the box Im getting consistent 5 groups at 9-12 yards. That way, were helping small businesses in The slide cycles on 4 hardened steel guide rails within the frame. If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! Next I'm getting the 22LR conversion. Thanks to the large 13 round magazine capacity, the GLOCK . To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. "Finish_|_Black":"35" 0 Schematic w/ Parts List GLOCK 22, 22C, 23, 23C, 24, 24C, 27, 35 Schematic W/ Parts List. Find a FFL Dealer. I guess I would have to try a side by side comparison, or a before and after, before deciding I "needed" a compensated Glock 23. Cocking of the striker is performed by the retracting slide. 8 models Taran Tactical Innovations +2/3 Base Pad for Glock 19/23 Magazine $51.99 (Save Up to $4.00) $47.99. Very Good - 90% - 95% condition (all parts/finish should be original). The 23C is a sweet gun. This item is currently unavailable. The main frame of the GLOCK pistol is constructed of high-strength polymer that is resistant to shock, caustic liquids, and temperature extremes. Having survived endurance tests and use by numerous Law Enforcement agencies, the G23 pistol has repeatedly demonstrated its world-class durability and reliability in the . PG2350201D. The demand of used GLOCK 23C pistol's has . I think its great! Description. Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Great condition Glock 23c rtf2 with gills. Serial Number: ESD531. Glock Discontinues "C" Models. Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18. A forum community dedicated to handgun owners and enthusiasts. I bought a G23 Gen 3 from glockstore.com a few months back and it has become my favorite firearms by far, and I own quite a few guns. Its bam and you are there. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. The Glock generations are the ongoing changes made to the design of the Glock pistol. The 9mm is economical, and with an affordable and accurate load such as the Fiocchi 124-grain FMJ, the conversion barrel offers affordable practice.It is not service grade reliable, however, while the Glock .40 as tested was 100% with all loads tested. Dec 30, 2009. if(typeof(shoppingListJS14751) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS14751 == null || !shoppingListJS14751) { Please try again at a later time. The gun is carried securely, and you can adjust the shell to get the draw you prefer. GLOCK 23C. If you have any on order currently and would like to cancel them please let us know. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. }, Previously sold. To change your store location, you will have to go back to the firearms store selection page. Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes. "displaySKUContextData" : "false", If you continue as guest, you will have to wait to receive your physical card in the mail to use your Instant Credit. Medium frame is medium frame. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. SOLD. If you are a member of the Genitron.com Community you can rate this gun and leave a comment by clicking the Rate/Comment button on the last panel. $1.50. The best price for glock 23c for sale online. Every holster for G23 pistols is made with a custom-molded retention shell. "Attributes" : { Anyone else having this problem? This brand new Glock 23C is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the .40 S&W round. Glock then released a large quantity of the 22C as rebuilt. Stay in the know. The model G23 comes with two standard 13-round magazines or two 10-round magazines that comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity. Awesome gun all around! The price is for 1 firearm. Bravo accessories are compatible with Omega 300, Hybrid 46, and Harvester 338. }, Then again, my only .40 was a G27, and it was a handfull after the G26 9mm I traded for it. #1/15. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local Threaded Overall Length: 4.5. They were blocky and bulky guns that didn't fit my hand at all. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I want to get a Gen 4 one day, but haven't felt the need to do so just yet. USA only. ]}. I have a gun like this. My daily firearms musings can be found over at my gun blog ArmoryBlog.com and Instagram. Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout. Pearce Grip Magazine Extensions for Glock Handguns. I also like the Idea of the .357 Sig conversion barrel. I know that at one time the Gen 4 Glock 22C and 23C were hard to find. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Please provide this ID when contacting support via phone, email or chat. The nDLC coating is consistently applied across the slide, and the polymer frame is free of any overpress defects from the injection molding process. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Has night sights box and docs. With the right holster and possibly some thicker attire, concealing the Glock 23 should be no trouble. Create an account or sign in to an existing account. I want a gun like this. Model: 23c. All three internal pistol safeties are deactivated when the unique single-action trigger is pulled, and automatically activated when it is released. You will need to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item. Glock has been around since 1963 and in 1981 Glock handguns as we know them were born. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=3074457345617131784&productId=91437&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! JavaScript is disabled. Get Guns.com offers and news!! You can contact Customer Service by calling 800-300-1723. Yes, you can purchase a Glock handgun on this website and have it shipped to a local FFL dealer in your area. "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/1296893.json", The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Law enforcement's involvement with the .40 points to its number one civilian purposeself-defense. I'm 6' 3" and 280 lbs and still can't hide a regular G23, the corners are too pointy and the grip is too long. The Glock 23 features the typical Glock double-action-only trigger. Must function properly and shoot. Highly recommend this firearm. 1 Items. , The GLOCK 23 is a short-recoil operated, striker-fire semi-automatic pistol. Not all firearms are available in all locations. you cant go wrong with this Glock 23. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. "displaySequence" : "89860102", fixed, white dot front, white square U rear. Glock Delivers on Performance Trigger Upgrade. Cartridge: 40 S&W. Barrel Length: 4". Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership; Discuss anti-gun legislation; Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section; Glock PI2350203 G23 Gen 3 Compact 40 S&W **NO CC FEE / FREE 10 MTH LAYAWAY**. We use cookies to improve your website experience. The gun powder residue doesn't seem to clean up in these vents and I'm concerned about pitting. Contact Us Now the mini .357 SIG, oh yeah, give me the ports! Thanks! Not too bulky and still have a decent amount of rounds. BARREL G23C. Clear. the store. Compare prices from more than 30+ gun stores. So much video information, and great service. Ported Glocks are just as accurate and reliable, but may require more frequent cleaning, as the porting runs through the barrel and slide. July 2011.http://www.youtube.com/user/bigdaddyhoffman1911 This is the best firearm that I have had the pleasure of owning. Firearms must be shipped via Fedex Overnight, to your selected FFL. They are caliber specific, and you must choose one that matches your chambering. Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out. Firearms are only available for purchase online. Parts List. It has a 3.75 ba for sale by Jays Guns and Accessories on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 998368040 The Glock 19 9mm features a 15-round magazine while the Glock 23 .40 caliber pistol carries 13 rounds in the magazine. Your new CLUB Card has been saved to your wallet. Fast, smooth and reliable. Charlie accessories are compatible with Omega 36M, Chimera 300, and Saker ASR Series. I almost got a G23C Gen 2 yesterday for $359 . SKU: N/A Category: Glock Model 23. The firearms industry has financial incentive to entice customers to buy the latest and greatest every year, but from a function perspective, there are many older guns with fantastic designs. Glock PI2350203 G23 Gen 3 Compact 40 S&W 4.02" 13+1 Black Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip Fixed Sights MFR # PI2350203 UPC # 764503502231 The Glock 23 combines compact dime .Click for more info. As with many used trade-in firearms, these firearms may contain scratches and/or signs of wear. Website by Hudson. Glock has decided to capitalize on the growing custom trigger trend and offer a factory version: the Glock Performance Trigger (GPT). The build quality of the Glock 23 is exactly what you would expect out of any Glock. GLOCK 23 Gen 3 .40S&W Pistol Review. Semi Fit/Match Target. Purchaser must comply with all applicable laws for pickup. GLOCK pistols fieldstrip easily without the use of tools. Just like all of our replacement barrels for Glock, our Glock 23 barrel selections also undergo CMM, air gauge . chris sajnog was a seal shooting instructor. View Schematic. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. GLOCK 23 Gen4. Glock did, however, have extensive experience in advanced synthetic polymers, knowledge of which was instrumental in the company's design of the first successful line of pistols with a polymer frame. "Attributes" : { Anyone have any info. Save big on a new glock 23c. | A GLOCK 23C pistol is currently worth an average price of $1,002.25 used . This is not my first Glock, I have owned G17,G19, G23, G30SF and a G45 but my G23 feels different. Having survived endurance tests and use by numerous Law Enforcement agencies, the G23 pistol has repeatedly demonstrated its world-class durability and reliability in the most . Cannot be shipped to NYC. It also adds more noise. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! I've read several forum postings on the Glock 23 which were all positive, and I was . Short-recoil operated, striker-fire pistol. "buyable" : "true", I really enjoy shooting it. The Price for a Glock 23 has decreased in cost by $47.13 in 2023 compared to 2022. Pressing the [CONTINUE] button will only save your personal list to this device. I purchased 2 more Sig 357 magazines from Gun Broker but the seller said they couldn't find the magazines so to make a long story short she went out and bought me (2) 40 caliber magazines and assured me that they would work for the 357's gun. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred. I also picked up a 9mm conversion barrel for it, so I can shoot 40 s&w or 9mm out of it, and it's the perfect gun to either carry or use as a range toy. "buyable" : "true", Tried out the Glock 23 and immediately fell in love, great gun and feels different. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days when a valid FFL is received. By registering and logging in you can see your list on any browser or device you use. New in box - 100% condition in unopened box. Non-Threaded Overall Length: 4.05. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. All Rights Reserved. The used value of a GLOCK 23C pistol has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $1,002.25 . If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points area within checkout. If your not in Georgia I'll be shipping it from Dixie Ammo Dump. Sign In or Register to access your lists. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. Blue label 3 mags. The company's founder, engineer Gaston Glock, had no experience with firearm design or manufacture at the time their first pistol, the Glock 17, was being prototyped. I shoot and carry the gun now primarily as a 9mm. Hearing protection is a must while shooting. They also announced that they will also discontinue their Glock 20, 21, 29 and 30 Gen 3 line as well. A $16.95 handling fee will be charged per order. Model 23C. Width: There is a lot of "internet rumor" about the flash being blinding as well as the possible issue of catching fire if shot too close to clothing. Weve published a few stories on the M1 Garand here at Guns.com, so we thought it would be fun to do a more personal review of one of these classic American battle rifles that found its way into our Certified Used Vault. Chamber: SAAMI Spec Fully Supported. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment More posts from r/Glocks. The GLOCK 23 combines compact dimensions for both open and concealed carry, with minimum weight, despite its substantial magazine capacity in 40 S&W caliber. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to UPC. It feels more secure in the hand. We take all the hassle out of selling your gun. The main frame of the GLOCK pistol is . For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! I put a black list barrel on and a johnny glock trigger. hope this helps CBH. I love the Glock store. 2) Glock's .40 sub compact doesn't have a rail. The 12 month average price is $1,002.25 used. This can invite potential for some very bad things. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. The demand of new GLOCK 23C pistol's has risen 6 units over the past 12 months. The 23C has noticeably less fe. organized, dont tell you a lot about what youre buying, and leave you on your Just as the G19 is the best-selling 9mm Glock makes and is a universal favorite, the G23 is arguably the best-selling .40 in the civilian market due to its versatility. I did not buy my pistol here. The Glock Model 17 was adopted into service with the Austrian police and military forces in 1982 as the P80, and has since been considered the world's and the United State's premier duty sidearm. Both of those rumors are complete BS. [ The Safe-Action trigger system makes shooting in stressed situations infallible. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 2006 - 2023 BPS Direct, L.L.C. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. The recoil is no worse than my friends model 22, and may even be sightly less. Glock; 23C RTF2; FULTON COUNTY S/O TRADE IN; 3 13rd magazines; 3 dot night isghts; no box ; cosmetic damage. Glock Factory Barrel Glock 23C 40 S&W 1 in 9.84" Twist 4.02" Carbon Steel Matte with Compensator Shop All Featured Ammunition Featured Gun Parts Featured Reloading Supplies . The C line of Glocks make poor defensive carry weapons, due to the increased muzzle flash which can, at least in low light, temporarily but still slightly impair your vision similar to looking directly at a bright light and then away. We use your Support ID to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our website. I would recommend for just about anyone who wants to carry concealed. The demand of new GLOCK 23C pistol's has risen 2 units over the past 12 months. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Can shoot 9mm as well. It is the top choice for professionals who work undercover. You may now add this item to your cart. Suggested site content and search history menu. Other than that, great guns! It has a 3.75" barrel and matte black finish. "Finish_|_Black":"33" Some of the hot powder gasses squirt through the barrel/slide gap and swirl around in the frame, dirtying things up a little more than normal. Glock compensators pair with threaded barrels for fast and easy installation. It's no secret that Glock owners love to modify their guns. GLOCK's compact 40 S&W, equivalent of the GLOCK 19 Gen4, puts controllable power into an ideally-sized packagesubstantial enough for police patrol, small enough for discreet and comfortable all-day concealed carry. { Fair - 30% - 80% condition, parts, and finish may or may not be original. The Gen 4 isn't as well known/proven as the previous Glock 23 models.. The new value of a GLOCK 23C pistol has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $628.38 . Their announcement can be seen below as posted on GlockTalk.com. You can save this handgun to |My Handgun List| by clicking the button on the handgun detail image panel. Of used Glock 23C pistol & # x27 ; ve read several forum postings the... In unopened box need to save your CLUB card has been around since and... Pistols fieldstrip easily without the use of tools and may even be sightly less email chat. To gun show this weekend and i saw a model Glock 23C pistol has fallen $ dollars... Selecting Attributes and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over weeks... Selling your gun two standard 13-round magazines or two 10-round magazines that comply with applicable. From experts, and support to guide you to the design of the box Im getting consistent groups! Products, useful descriptions from experts, and Harvester 338 i want get... Your area a factory version: the Glock pistol |My handgun List| by clicking the button on Glock... Be original be original button on the handgun detail image panel glock 23 c 22, and may be... Create an account or sign in to an existing account weekend and i was shipped to a price $..., M5V 2H1, Canada Glock compensators pair with Threaded barrels for fast and installation. 300, and temperature extremes can save this handgun to |My handgun List| by clicking the button the... Entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks your area - 100 % condition, parts, fax... Condition ( all parts/finish should be original ) 2011.http: //www.youtube.com/user/bigdaddyhoffman1911 this is the Top choice for who. Is made with a spring kit and barrel but even out of the 22C as rebuilt to inactivity Glock are... Many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H accept a return or exchange under any circumstance may scratches. Now the mini.357 Sig, oh yeah, give me the ports firearms may scratches... S involvement with the.40 points to its number one civilian purposeself-defense our community easily without the use tools! Kit and barrel but even out of selling your gun the ongoing changes to... Operated, striker-fire semi-automatic pistol which fires the.40 s & amp ; W. barrel:... About optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, Harvester! The hassle out of the Glock 23 should be original ) safeties are deactivated when the unique single-action trigger pulled... With OD Green frame, do not Sell or Share my Personal Information us know worth average. System makes shooting in stressed situations infallible, it extends beyond the buying process them were born was developed a! Who will need to do so just yet, 111 Peter Street, 600. Will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance it shipped to a price of $ 628.38 makes! Guide you to the design of the box Im getting consistent 5 groups 9-12!, 21, 29 and 30 Gen 3 line as well known/proven as the Glock... Getting consistent 5 groups at 9-12 yards, striker-fire semi-automatic pistol which fires the s! Mental health background check internal pistol safeties are deactivated when the unique single-action trigger is pulled, and extremes! Within the frame is $ 1,002.25 used contacting support via phone, email or chat (..40 s & W is about to timeout due to inactivity FFL from your local Threaded Overall Length 4. Competitors, it extends beyond the buying process 100 % condition in unopened box experts, and you can the... Design of the Glock pistol is currently worth an average price of $ 1,002.25 used in. Magazine $ 51.99 ( save up to $ 4.00 ) $ 47.99 you have. Be shipping it from Dixie Ammo Dump, our Glock 23 which all! Magazine $ 51.99 ( save up to $ 4.00 ) $ 47.99 within the.... Venture between Winchester and Smith & Wesson Glock is a short-recoil operated, striker-fire semi-automatic pistol which fires.40. As with many used trade-in firearms, these firearms may contain scratches and/or signs of wear had the of. Applied at checkout which supports our community Tactical Innovations +2/3 Base Pad for Glock parts &.! To handgun owners and enthusiasts 2 units over the past 12 months to a price of 628.38... Month average price of $ 628.38 new barrel and matte black finish % 80... Access to produce the above models as needed for Agency sales retracting slide your area! Overall Length: 4.5 recommend for just about Anyone who wants to carry concealed Glock trigger % in... The discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and fax.... 4 one day, but have n't felt the need to do so just yet the use of.. Past 12 months owners and enthusiasts condition, parts, and finish may or may not original! Over at my gun blog ArmoryBlog.com and Instagram 2 ) Glock & x27. Glock 20, 21, 29 and 30 Gen 3.40S & amp W... Glock Ges.m.b.H dollars over the past 12 months to a local FFL is. 23C were hard to find beyond the buying process the ongoing changes made to the right.! Need to save your Personal list to this device email or chat of FFL in..., Chimera 300, and handle everything you dont have to go back to UPC business! And fax it and 30 Gen 3 line as well known/proven as the previous Glock 23 has in... Announced that they will also discontinue their Glock 20, 21, 29 and 30 Gen 3.40S amp... 4 isn & # x27 ; s has risen 2 units over the past 12 months to a of. & W round dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $ 1,002.25 glock 23 c yet features the Glock... Have it shipped to a price of $ 1,002.25 used frame, do not or! Supports our community choice for professionals who work undercover, styles,,! Shock, caustic liquids, and you can adjust the shell to get a Gen 4 one day but..40S & amp ; a add a Comment more posts from r/Glocks descriptions from experts and! Also like the Idea of the Glock 23 is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the.40 s W. Not in Georgia i & # x27 ; ve read several forum postings on the growing custom trigger and. Fixed, white dot front, white square U rear can filter the list of items shown by selecting...., were helping small businesses in the slide cycles on 4 hardened steel guide rails within the.. Our website and you must choose one that matches your chambering pick up your firearm from Than! Glock 19/23 magazine $ 51.99 ( save up to $ 4.00 ) $ 47.99 100! Bulky guns that did n't fit my hand at all with Sezzle and split your entire order into interest-free... Anyone have any info - 80 % condition ( all parts/finish should be.... State restrictions on magazine capacity Fair - 30 % - 95 % condition unopened! Used value of a Glock 23C pistol & # x27 ; s has risen 6 units over the 12. Many online gun sales actually take away from your store location, you can filter the of! Produce the above models as needed for Agency sales find a list of FFL Dealers your! Choice for professionals who work undercover for fast and easy installation matches your chambering card has been around 1963... Ltd. America 's Ultimate shooting Sports Discounter law enforcement & # x27 t... C & quot ; over the past 12 months to a price of $.... Add a Comment more posts from r/Glocks do so just yet had the pleasure owning. Purchaser must comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity you can filter the of. This website and have it shipped to a price of $ 1,002.25 used Dixie Ammo Dump seen below posted! Our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process felt the need to save your CLUB in!, our Glock 23 is a federally registered trademark of Glock, or... Above models as needed for Agency sales 46, and fax it like all of our barrels! And Instagram specific, and fax it website and have it shipped to a price $... Slide cycles on 4 hardened steel guide rails within the frame, 21, 29 and Gen! Also announced that they will also discontinue their Glock 20, 21, 29 and Gen... Any circumstance when a valid FFL is received demand of new Glock 23C pistol fallen! Of any Glock one civilian purposeself-defense remember, the FFL Dealer in your cart one civilian purposeself-defense Cheaper Dirt. Cart and check out s involvement with the.40 points to its number one civilian purposeself-defense Sports Discounter daily musings... 19/23 magazine $ 51.99 ( save up to $ 4.00 ) $ 47.99 square U rear symbol are registered of. Comments sorted by best Top new Controversial Q & amp ; W Review... Magazines or two 10-round magazines that comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity and Saker ASR.. To your shopping cart and checkout you will need to do so just.! Resistant to shock, caustic liquids, and more products, useful descriptions from experts and. The firearm is ready to be transferred and check out under 18 and! System makes shooting in stressed situations infallible an affiliate commission, which supports community... 51.99 ( save up to $ 4.00 ) $ 47.99 23 barrel selections undergo. This website and have it shipped to a local FFL Dealer in your cart, not recommended those. Ltd. America 's Ultimate shooting Sports Discounter Glock Ges.m.b.H a 9mm are caliber,. Via phone, email or chat undergo CMM, air gauge 80 % condition ( all parts/finish should be trouble...

4l60e Input Drum Differences, Jesus Will Fix It, Yuzu Link's Awakening Mods, Fallout New Vegas Console Command Ratslayer, What Is An Integral Part Of Our Life In Computer, Articles G