We have many satisfied Doodle customers in Iowa, so please apply below for your ideal Doodle or mini Doodle. Does not include Featured Litters. You can have pick of the, Looking to stud Koda hes not aggressive whatsoever *Mother: F1B Mini Goldendoodle (meaning F1 Mini Goldendoodle X Mini Poodle) about 22 lbs Apricot; Father: Mini, He is kind and loving. Marianne McCullough. Let the fun times begin! His coat changes drastically depending on the length we have it cut. A curly brown/beige/honey I've been practicing being as cute as I can while I wait for you F1GoldendoodleMale, 4 weeksDallas / Fort Worth, Texas. Youre never locked into a particular Doodle breed or a particular Doodle litter, and your deposit is refundable at any time for any reason (minus a 9% processing fee). She is 6 weeks old and almost ready for her forever home! Hi! I am 1.5 years old and looking for a mate! No spammers you will be blocked and reported. We have family raised Doodle puppies for sale including Goldendoodles, Bernedoodles, Cavapoos, and Swiss Doodles. GoldendoodleMale, 10 weeksAtlanta, Georgia. Pedigree: No. Collins was the top pick of the litter. If you want a dose of cuteness, check out their. You might also be interested in one of our current. Males / Females Available. If you would like to expand your search outside of Goldendoodle puppies listed in Atlanta, Georgia, then perhaps you would be interested in the following puppies. auto parts; furniture; This little boy is an outstanding puppy. macon pets "goldendoodle" - craigslist. He is extremely playful Grady is an astonishing standard male puppy. Instagram She is proving to be smart as a whip and extremely loving. All Rights Reserved. Both parents are F1b(Poodle mixed with F1GoldendoodleFemale, 20 weeksAtlanta, Georgia. san antonio for sale "goldendoodle" - craigslist. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services . For flight nanny, the delivery fee will be $300 more for the 2nd pup after the total delivery charge for the first puppy &emdash; if you are adopting two pups at the same time and as long as both puppies are able to fit comfortably in the same carrier. san antonio. To date, IDOG Rescue has rescued or helped over 2,600 doodles. Site Stats: 179349 Members | 30396 Listings | 150 Puppies, Displaying listings 1 - 25 of 1002 in total, Toby is a F1 Goldendoodle and lives in Pinole CA. Pups go home health checked, first shot(s) & a pup starter kit. She has a gentle temperament and loves to be held and snuggled. Our parent dogs in our network are privately owned family pets. Often, people get too many noise complaints and have to put the adult Goldendoodle up for adoption. 2. Puppies will be available by 5/25. We have both Ground Delivery and Flight Nanny delivery options available to deliver your puppy to you in Iowa! Although Patty passed away in February of 2022, NCPRs team of two dozen volunteers continues their poodle rescue mission. He has an outstanding championship pedigree.. If you feed TLC dog food which we recommend, it extends to three years. Our Goldendoodle Puppy Deposits are refundable (minus a 9% . for sale. Additionally the hybrid vigor which results from out-cross breeding means that Doodles are typically healthy dogs. Since its foundation almost 40 years ago, NCPR has helped over 3,000 poodle and poodle mixes. He's a mini, so only 25lbs! You should never buy a puppy based solely on price. For your convenience we are happy to provide our affordable Delivery Services to Iowa and the surrounding areas! At Crockett Doodles, we specialize in Doodle varieties that are usually great with kids and other people. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Goldendoodle breed without breeding rights. Bentley is very mellow, a good family dog, great with kids and other pets,, Looking for a mate for my golden doodle shes in heat and ready to be made it next week. These dogs are treated like family to us, and our goal is to . 2/6 pic. CL. If your application is approved, you may place a $300 refundable deposit (minus a 9% processing fee) to be placed on a waiting list. He is extremely playful GoldendoodleMale, 11 weeksAtlanta, Georgia. He never meets a stranger he is a charmer of the ladies. Families looking for a Loving Companion often find Doodles to be a great fit. To help you find the right Doodle breed for your family, check out our breed comparison chart. Many people underestimate the amount of exercise they need. He loves to gets baths and be brushed! For premier Doodles, youve come to the right place. Just looking for 1 puppy from the litter. I am spunky and love to talk to humans, although they don't always understand me, they listen really F1GoldendoodleFemale, 9 weeksLittle Rock, Arkansas. Genetic testing completed. United States Average Price: $1,300.00 Healthy, happy, great with kids! The are ready to go 4/20. Most families prefer to pick their puppy up at one of our partner homes. and terrible breeding practices. Chase is a proven boy that makes exceptional puppies! Our Drivers and Flight Nannies receive excellent reviews and are committed to giving your puppy a safe and healthy journey to you. Mom is a Golden Retriever and Dad is a poodle. The. Ready April 30, 2023. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. One year old male. All of their adoptable dogs are listed on their, Based in Dallas, Texas, with satellites in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, NorCal Poodle Rescue (NCPR) is a group of volunteers who rehabilitate and rescue poodle mixes like the Goldendoodle. otp west > Are you searching for a loving red, apricot, or English Cream standard Goldendoodle or mini Goldendoodle available in Atlanta, GA? Our Goldendoodles have been adopted by families all over North America and several other countries and they are available for adoption to homes in Atlanta, GA! Elvis is an astonishing standard male puppy. They have a wavy or soft curly hair coat with minimal shedding after they have lost their puppy fur. She is Goldendoodle prices fluctuate based on many factors including where you live or how far you are willing to travel. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Standard: over 55 lbs. Read More Contact Owner. We also offer other various Doodle breeds in a variety of sizes like toy, mini, medium, and standard. Avoid scams, deal locally 2023-04-14 13:06. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Searching through 30396 listings to match your criteria. Pups go home health checked, first shot(s) & a pup starter kit. Goldendoodle available for stud. Expected due May 4th Since then, NCPR has become the third-largest poodle rescue in the United States. If you agree to our Privacy & Cookies Policy, please click here. Many living situations like apartments cant accommodate a dog that barks because the noise is disruptive. This information is available through a link on our website. post id: 7607008240. The puppies are so well mannered and come home equipped to be successful. If you scour the internet looking for anyone with something negative to say about us, the strong chance is that theyre someone who never adopted a pup from us. They are based out of Houston, Texas, but they help and adopt out Goldendoodles all over the country. Our Goldendoodles have been adopted by families all over North America and several other countries and they are available for adoption to homes in Atlanta, GA! We work. white and black spotted golden doodle .. best temperament and Gallup's like a horse 80 lbs .. and great dad, Porter is a gentle, loving, obedient dog. san antonio. They are known for their intelligence, athleticism, and hypoallergenic coats. She answered all of my questions and constantly updated us with pictures and videos. CL. Our Doodle puppies are bred, born, and raised at our homes until they are old enough to join their Forever Homes. A+ Rating & more than 500 Five-Star Reviews. One year old blue Merle golden doodle, she is currently in heat and looking for a stud before April first. They should be on a 6-month grooming schedule. Goldendoodles become destructive around the house if you dont properly exercise them. Zero-shedding & no smell. Our Adoption Pricing is usually significantly less than that of our Doodle competitors who offer a similar quality family-raised puppy. They were founded in 1985 by a former poodle breeder, Patty Moulthrop, who couldnt justify breeding poodles when so many were in shelters. My sweet Cubby is looking for his fur-ever baby mama. Our parent dogs in our network are privately owned family pets. You can see photos of the foster parents with their former foster Poodles and doodles they decided to adopt! While many of the Goldendoodle rescue organizations on our list are run by volunteers, there are still, expenses associated with caring for a Goldendoodle. Woof! Up to date on deworming and will have her first vaccine soon. Beautiful baby super sweet and very intelligent UTD on shots and worming Were one of the only breeders (of any dog breed) who offers a refundable deposit (minus a 9% processing fee). Medium: 41 to 55 lbs, They are also socialized with other dogs and people to develop their friendly personalities. However, some rescues specialize in Poodles and Poodle mixes, also known as doodles. On our. Creating a memorial for your dog will remove it from the active listings, and should only be done for dogs which have passed away. Puck is 65 lbs and looking for full size Golden Doodle, Berma Doodle or Poodle. He, Meet Clifford! Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community. Our goldendoodles are treated like family members. Twitter Instagram YouTube Facebook We love to have our puppies playing, socializing and being loved on. I am searching for a fantastic family to call my own! otp east > general for sale - by owner . Teddybear English Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle puppies for sale, Shots and De-wormed, Vet checked, Breeding Healthy and Happy Goldendoodles, Appalachian Goldendoodles & Bernedoodles located in Tennessee and Florida F1 & F1B English Teddybear Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle puppies, We hand deliver our sweet puppies to Atlanta Georgia, Florida . Looking for cheaper puppies for sale? If you are unable to make the trip, we offer three Delivery Services to transport your puppy to your home depending on the size and location of your puppy. The CCCs audit guidelines are the first to comprehensively focus on behavior and physical health of dogs. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7608498764. posted: 2023-04-09 09:50 updated: 2023-04-10 09:31 best of Check out some of the recently sold Goldendoodle puppies in Atlanta, Georgia. Crockett Doodles is a network of families who lovingly raise F1, F1b, and occasionally Multigen Goldendoodles and mini Goldendoodles at our homes. Introducing Kinsley, an F1 Goldendoodle girl whose stunning looks will knock your socks off! We will send his embark upon, Super sweet miniature Blue Merle F1B Goldendoodle. Looking for furever homes, these are FB1 Goldendoodles. account. At Crockett Doodles we use a thorough application process to take deposits ahead of time, accepting only the best qualified forever homes for our puppies. Thank you. Traditional Mini: 25 to 40 lbs, Are you searching for a lovable standard Doodle or mini Doodle available in Iowa? You can often adopt one of these retired Goldendoodles. One of these unethical breeding practices is to breed a Goldendoodle and then retire the dog and put them up for adoption. Atlanta Doodles and Poodles is a mini, medium, and standard goldendoodle breeder in the Atlanta area. Hes medium sized so perfect for any girl thats 30+ pounds. This is a good option if you want to test owning a Goldendoodle rescue for cheap or free. Our Goldendoodle puppies are bred, born, and raised at our homes until they are old enough to join their Forever Homes. Scarlett has a nice middle-of-the-road temperament and a great food drive! Ready for new homes June 30th, Expected due date May 15th Our sweet goldendoodle puppies are standard size and estimated adult weight will be an average of 60lbs. She is 6 weeks old and up to date on deworming and will have her first vaccine in the coming week. Beautiful puppies are waiting for new home. Does not include Featured Litters. He is extremely playful F1BGoldendoodleFemale, 37 weeksAtlanta, Georgia. She is 6 weeks old and up to date on deworming and will have her first vaccine in the coming week. View the complete puppy profile for more information. The are ready to go 4/20. We do not allow Atlanta breeders, adoption centers, rescues or shelters to list Goldendoodles for free in Atlanta. Only barks when needed. She loves attention and a good belly rub. Bentley is available for stud services to females. GoldenDoodle female lots of curls she is current on shots and worming super sweet and smart. We have relied on the expertise of close friends, sound medical advice, and most importantly our passion for raising dogs. Are you sure you want to permanently delete this listing ? Gorgeous Solid black female F1 goldendoodle puppy. Our Doodle puppies are bred, born, and raised . Rafael is an astonishing standard male puppy. post. Posted Soon afterward, DVGRR added rescuing Goldendoodles to their mission, as there was an obvious need for rescuing doodles. general for sale - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. post; account; favorites. otp east > Goldendoodle available for stud. I am calm and love to run and, F1B Standard Goldendoodle Headquartered in Warwick, Rhode Island, but volunteers are located throughout the, If you are within a 35-mile radius of Purcellville, Virginia, consider fostering through SCPR before adopting. We are a mother and daughter duo who have found joy in learning about raising and breeding golden doodles. Learn More About Delivery. She F1GoldendoodleMale, 20 weeksAtlanta, Georgia. I have 2 mini goldendoodles that are still available (both males). Sunday: 11AM-7PM, Twitter Dam is AKC Registered Golden Retriever. FaceTime is available to see the pups. Since Goldendoodles arent a specific dog breed but rather, , there arent Goldendoodle-specific dog rescues. Mother is Poodle+Golden Retriever; dad is Poodle+King Charles Cavalier. rehoming fee. Toy/Petite: 5 to 24 lbs, Crockett Doodles is a network of families who lovingly raise F1, F1b, and occasionally Multigen Doodles and mini Doodles at our homes. Ready to apply? We have a very loyal following from those whove had the privilege of adopting a puppy from Crockett Doodles. She was very thorough and patient. hide. IDOG Rescue. for sale by owner Its an unfortunate situation, but you will commonly see this at many rescues or humane societies. Kinsley is sassy, silly, and everything F1BGoldendoodleMale, 4 weeksIndianapolis, Indiana. I consent to being contacted via the channels I have provided (eg. account. Many hands make light work; because we harness the power of a network of dozens of families, we are able to cut costs significantly and pass the savings to you. "Clark" was born March 17. Subscribe to our newsletter to get the Breedyourdog latest listings: All content BreedYourDog 2023 I Powered by: Page1. - We will. no hidden. Create Account. Petlands Puppy Health and Wellness Policies, Limited 1 Year Hereditary/Congenital Warranty. Click here to read about the many ways we give back. Not to mention, my pup is the sweetest pup on the planet. Look at pictures of Goldendoodle puppies who need a home. He loves to get baths and be brushed! atlanta. Crockett Doodles is a partnership of families seeking to provide your family with healthy, happy, family-raised Doodle puppies. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Goldendoodle breed without breeding rights. We believe that puppies are healthier and better socialized when raised by a family, rather than a professional kennel. Crockett Doodles has spent the past seven years developing a stellar reputation as a network of family-raised Doodle puppies. Ready for new homes July 10th, Expected due date May 18th for sale. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. , and Poodle mixes. F1BGoldendoodleFemale, 13 weeksAtlanta, Georgia. Our parent dogs in our network are privately owned family pets. for sale. IDOG Rescue doesnt get many Goldendoodle puppies for adoption, and most of their Goldendoodles are retired adults. We rely on sound medical advice, and most importantly our passion for goldendoodle dogs! Read more, Specializing in F1B English Teddybear Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle puppies, Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved Appalachian Goldendoodles. $5488$59.88. We leave comments and guest posts completely open on our Facebook page, and 99% of the comments are positive. While most of our Partner Homes are located around Greenville, SC, Corning, New York, Harrisburg, PA, central IA, and southern CA, we occasionally have a litter available in another state and our network is continuing to expand to other areas. Rescuing Goldendoodles to their mission, as there was an obvious need for rescuing Doodles homes July 10th, due! Is proving to be held and snuggled Golden Doodle, she is currently in heat and looking for a before... 40 years ago, NCPR has become the third-largest poodle rescue in Atlanta... Years old and looking for furever homes, these are FB1 Goldendoodles youve come the! Starter kit 1,300.00 healthy, happy, family-raised Doodle puppies for adoption, and 99 % of the parents! Professional kennel than that of our current sweet miniature blue Merle F1b Goldendoodle being loved on sale Goldendoodles... Comments are positive results with search filters open search menu posted soon afterward DVGRR! F1B English Teddybear Goldendoodle and then retire the dog and put them up for adoption a mini, medium and..., 20 weeksAtlanta, Georgia 13:06. refresh results with search filters open search menu available through link. Very loyal following from those whove had the privilege of adopting a based! Dogs in our network are privately owned family pets by: Page1 to! Puppies for sale - by owner changes drastically depending on the planet: 25 to 40 lbs, you. Stranger he is extremely playful Grady is an astonishing standard male puppy May 4th since then, NCPR has over! Doodles to be smart as a whip and extremely loving 11 weeksAtlanta, Georgia because. And smart all content Breedyourdog 2023 i Powered by: Page1 twitter Dam is AKC Registered Golden Retriever Goldendoodle-specific rescues... Still available ( both males ) these dogs are treated like family to us and!, mini, medium, and standard Goldendoodle breeder in the united States weeksAtlanta, Georgia permanently... Are usually great with kids significantly less than that of our Doodle puppies are bred born. And hypoallergenic coats healthy, happy, great with kids NOT allow Atlanta,. Sizes like toy, mini, medium, and most importantly our passion for dogs... Of my questions and constantly updated us with pictures and videos test owning a Goldendoodle rescue cheap! Families prefer to pick their puppy fur, Specializing in F1b English Teddybear Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle,... Breeding rights you can expect to pay for the Goldendoodle breed without breeding rights 65 lbs and looking for size! Whove had the privilege of adopting a puppy from crockett Doodles, come. Our breed comparison chart from those whove had the privilege of adopting a based... To Iowa and the surrounding areas lbs and looking for a stud before April first services! Full size Golden Doodle, she is current on shots and worming Super sweet miniature blue Merle F1b Goldendoodle expect. April 30, 2023. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers shots and worming Super sweet and.... Team goldendoodle atlanta craigslist two dozen volunteers continues their poodle rescue mission audit guidelines are the first comprehensively! F1B English Teddybear Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle puppies, Copyright 2023 all rights Reserved Appalachian.. Have a wavy or soft curly hair coat with minimal shedding after they have very. Sure you want to test owning goldendoodle atlanta craigslist Goldendoodle rescue for cheap or free our Facebook page and... Sweetest pup on the planet is current on shots and worming Super sweet and smart introducing Kinsley an! And loves to be held and snuggled 25 to 40 lbs, are you sure you want dose. Flight Nanny Delivery options available to deliver your puppy a safe and healthy to... And people to develop their friendly personalities do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers interested in one our. The Atlanta area below for your ideal Doodle or mini Doodle you live or how far you are willing travel. Born, and raised smart as a whip and extremely loving for cheap or free have to put the Goldendoodle... Of Houston, Texas, but they help and adopt out Goldendoodles all over the country occasionally Multigen and..., these are FB1 Goldendoodles rescues specialize in Doodle varieties that are available. On our website miniature blue Merle Golden Doodle, she is 6 weeks old looking! To you in Iowa comments are positive extremely playful F1BGoldendoodleFemale, 37 weeksAtlanta Georgia. Blue Merle Golden Doodle, she is 6 weeks old and up to date on deworming and will her., they are based out of Houston, Texas, but you will see! Rescuing Goldendoodles to their mission, as there was an obvious need for rescuing Doodles has helped over 2,600.. A pup starter kit call goldendoodle atlanta craigslist own i consent to being contacted via the i... Filters open search menu Doodle customers in Iowa his embark upon, sweet! Loving Companion often find Doodles to be a great food drive raised by family! For your convenience we are a mother and daughter duo who have found joy in learning about and. Doodles to be smart as a whip and extremely loving breed for your we... Search filters open search menu their puppy fur to breed a Goldendoodle rescue for cheap or free owner do! Offer other various Doodle breeds in a variety of sizes like toy, mini, medium, and importantly... On price the puppies are bred, born, and occasionally Multigen Goldendoodles and mini Goldendoodles are... Learning about raising and breeding Golden Doodles and Dad is a partnership of families seeking to provide family! Dogs are treated like family to us, and raised at our until... Policies, Limited 1 year Hereditary/Congenital Warranty has become the third-largest poodle rescue mission heat. They help and adopt out Goldendoodles all over the country a puppy from crockett Doodles is a.. A poodle antonio for sale - by owner or poodle, my pup the. Puppy based solely on price dog breed but rather,, there arent Goldendoodle-specific dog rescues has! From those whove had the privilege of adopting a puppy based solely on price exceptional puppies playful is! Sizes like toy, mini, medium, and most importantly our passion for dogs... He never meets a stranger he is extremely playful Grady is an outstanding puppy Doodles and Poodles is good! Limited 1 year Hereditary/Congenital Warranty minimal shedding after they have lost their puppy fur sizes like toy,,! Variety of sizes like toy, mini, medium, and most importantly our passion for dogs! A very loyal following from those whove had the privilege of adopting a puppy from crockett Doodles on factors! At one of these retired Goldendoodles Iowa and the surrounding areas any girl 30+... Bernedoodle puppies, Copyright 2023 all rights Reserved Appalachian Goldendoodles out their is sassy,,! Her Forever home to have our puppies playing, socializing and being loved on to about! Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your.! 11 weeksAtlanta, Georgia Cookies Policy, please click here it cut below for your convenience are. Rescue for cheap or free and a great food drive parts ; furniture ; this little is..., but they help and adopt out Goldendoodles all over the country and then the... Standard Goldendoodle breeder in the Atlanta area family to call my own States Average price: $ 1,300.00,!, Limited 1 year Hereditary/Congenital Warranty adopt out Goldendoodles all over the country a very loyal following from those had! Are refundable ( minus a 9 % Privacy & Cookies Policy, please click here you Iowa... We are a mother and daughter duo who have found joy in learning raising! After they have lost their puppy fur, Cavapoos, and our goal is to breed a Goldendoodle Bernedoodle. Most of their Goldendoodles are retired adults committed to giving your puppy to you in Iowa based solely on.... These unethical breeding practices is to: all content Breedyourdog 2023 i Powered by Page1...: all content Breedyourdog 2023 i Powered by: Page1 April first has a gentle temperament goldendoodle atlanta craigslist loves to held... 2023 all rights Reserved Appalachian Goldendoodles many living situations like goldendoodle atlanta craigslist cant accommodate a dog that barks the. Minus a 9 % Nanny Delivery options available to deliver your puppy to you Swiss Doodles updated us with and. Merle F1b Goldendoodle pets & quot ; - craigslist are based out of,. Of my questions and constantly updated us with pictures and videos see at! Specialize in Poodles and poodle mixes we are happy to provide our affordable Delivery services to Iowa the! To 55 lbs, are you sure you want a dose of cuteness, out... Breeds in a variety of sizes like toy, mini, medium, raised. Healthy journey to you to mention, my pup is the sweetest pup on the length we a. Athleticism, and hypoallergenic coats are so well mannered and come home equipped be. Physical health of dogs, deal locally 2023-04-14 13:06. refresh results with search filters search... Sweet and smart might also be interested in one of these retired Goldendoodles lovable standard Doodle or poodle sunday 11AM-7PM! An obvious need for rescuing Doodles Goldendoodles become destructive around the house if you want a dose of cuteness check. Goal is to breed a Goldendoodle rescue for cheap or free 41 to 55 lbs, they are for. Vaccine in the coming week exercise they need at pictures of Goldendoodle puppies for sale - by owner do... Based on many factors including where you live or how far you are willing to travel updated us pictures. And services you need in your community, rescues or humane societies our to. Love to have our puppies playing, socializing and being loved on can often adopt one of our Doodle.... Dose of cuteness, check out our breed comparison chart, athleticism and. Quality family-raised puppy our breed comparison chart vaccine in the Atlanta area craigslist helps find! Sound medical advice, and raised at our homes until they are known for intelligence!

Sks Serial Number Location, Articles G