Because a mix can take on any combination of traits from their parents, its important for you to ask the breeder about the other parent breed in the mix. Blue. Dog Registry of America, Inc.; American Kennel Club. It is important to gain knowledge about both breeds to determine what to expect. Very loyal gentle giants. We have Great Pyrenese Mix ( mom a Dogo Argentino and dad a great pyrenese). If youre looking for a lovable large dog, here are some of the largest dog breeds in the world: If youre someone who loves the outdoors and staying active with your dog, here are a few sturdy dog breeds for outdoor adventures: The Great Pyrenees can work independently & is also affectionate with their owners. Mother is Great pyranese mixed with boxer. It's a beautiful dog! Puppies ready for their new homes Their mother is a husky Pyrenees mix Their father is a Pyrenees Anatolian cross both parents have great temperaments If interested please email or text my number is Three GPyrenees cross puppies Cream coloured male is crossed with Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Good luck and thanks for sharing! We think he might be mixed with a Beauceron or something like that. The Great Weilernees needs a strong leader. And their guarding nature makes socialization critical. Father. what I thought was a GP in January 2022. -The bigger one, Smoky is one year old and has been vaccinated, fixed and microchipped. 4/17/2023. They are super friendly and they are already potty trained. I only had one growing up but now since we have three, I wouldnt do it any other way (unless I do four)! Loved this article! Typically, their coat colors will resemble their Rottweiler parent, but theres also a chance youll see a mix of the two breeds together. Help truly loves our grandchildren and i think he thinks he is one of the kids when they come over. When you have mixed breeds they are going to vary in appearance. He's beautiful. Is there any other thing I can try with her? Their size, however, may not be great for families with young kids. Well, if you arent, you may want to think about choosing a dog breed that is less rough on your well-maintained lawns. Born October 31, 2022 1 boy (white one) and 1 girl left. I have a 1-year-old Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd mix. He really is a sweet, swell pup. There are 5 boys and 3 girls all 6 week old mix pups, parents are great working dogs 2 left $400 ea. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Meet the giant Great Pyredane. Violet. Thank you, Terry! Sounds like an amazing dog, Antonia! They are great with children, and not aggressive or territorial. Vaccin, propre. With someone who actually has a great Pyrenees golden retriever (aka a golden Pyrenees ) this really isn't that accurate, first the picture is just a great Pyrenees, golden Pyrenees have a similar body to a golden retriever but fluffier, they shed 24-7, can be aggressive to dogs and people because of the Pyrenees, have selective deafness meaning they will ignore you if you aren't their owner ( Teddy only listens to my dad and I) and can be very smart but can play dumb. Also, the dog lives in the city and serves as a therapy pup. The 3/4 pyrenees is an absolute clown, he loves to play chase, keep away, get into rooms and drawers he's not supposed to. However, despite their impressive size, they are very mellow animals. Males / Females Available. They are fast learners. Their favorite spot is right smack in the middle of the yard. It is this devotion that has made them a popular breed choice for many decades. Thor is our big baby , big white snowball Great Pyrenees . We live on an acreage with goats, cows, chickens, etc. An owner is most likely to surrender his or her dog because of a behavioral challenge. Feel free to . However, the Border Collie Pyrenees has been known to be quite stubborn and therefore will require consistent dedicated training to master certain commands. Wonderful dog. I live in a rural area and irresponsible people dump dogs here frequently. But he is the biggest lovebug I've ever had . Great Pyrenees Mix Puppies for Sale Cooper $299.00 Manheim, PA Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy Cherrie $299.00 Manheim, PA Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy Captain $595.00 Dillwyn, VA Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy Cece $595.00 Dillwyn, VA Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy Chloe $595.00 Dillwyn, VA Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy Clara $475.00 Dillwyn, VA Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy Cade We appreciate you taking the time to talk through your experience with your mix! We estimate that you will spend between $2,000 and $5,000 on average. We would recommend an hour walk daily to keep him fit and mentally stimulated. Date Available: May 4, 2023. Our content is for educational purposes only. Hamilton 01/04/2023. When I first weighed her at the vet as a stray she weighed 150#! But they do have some peculiarities, much like any dog breed. Can't say I've seen or heard of a new name for this unique cross. I have an Anatolian Pyrenees (had her DNA tested). Both parents live with me and 8 adorable puppies for sale. Father Sivas Kangal, Mother Great Pyrenees. If the other parent breed has a higher or lower activity range, you will need to be prepared for that potential range in a Great Pyrenees Mix. She is on a diet but we are not making a lot of progress. He just turned 9 and is perfectly healthy. However, Greater Pyrenees Boxer pups can still be instructed because they tend to be more creative than adults. It will range in color from black to white, orange, and even multi-color. Dewormed x3 both parents on site. A Great Pyrenees Boxer mix is a hybrid of two well-known canine species the Great Pyrenees and Boxers. We got Cooper a year ago today from a rescue my daughter-in-law volunteer at my wife thinks he's mix with golden. Also sounds like a very unique mix! Both family pets and great with kids and people. Text 5193189507 or Maremma Great Pyrenees cross livestock puppies, available for working farms or country properties. They are the best of friends. Grassy Lake 11/02/2023. This hybrid is known for his incredible loyalty. $500.00. Both parent breeds are well-liked in their own right since they are friendly and good with kids, creating a fantastic combination. Hard part is waiting 3 weeks until bringing our baby pup home. While they are a great choice for a family, they are not suitable for everyone. When nurtured with other pets from a tender age, the Great Pyrenees Boxer will likely get along well with them as adults. 2 girls left. If this area is ignored, the Great Pytriever could develop an aversion to structure and boundaries and their stubborn side is likely to manifest. We recommend strong and capable leadership for this pup, as they could easily overpower an owner they dont consider alpha. For this reason, we recommend this breed to those who have experience with large breeds. If you socialize them early, expect a very large, but happy and boisterous pup. It is only natural that you would want to know if behavior problems are breed-specific. Use the options below to find your perfect canine companion! $500.00 Boxer/coonhound cross Abbotsford 26/03/2023 Rosie is a real sweetheart! Nonetheless, its considerably more cost-effective to adopt a Great Pyrenees Boxer mix than to purchase one from a breeder. This trait makes them very trainable and obedient good news with such a powerful dog. I have a 10-month-old Great Pyrenees. You need to give her time to get used to her new surroundings. The Chownees dog combines the strength and nobility of the Great Pyrenees with the pride and scowling good looks of the Chow. Breed Recognition. We Super cute and playful purebred Great Pyrenees puppies 3 available 1 female 2 males The parents protect a few hundred acres of surrounding forest from bears, coyotes, raccoons and flying threats. She is ready for her forever home. So happy I saw this!!!! And I can't imagine my life without him . Four males and one female puppies ready to find a new home. $500. 3/4 Bernese 1/4 Pyrenees Puppies coming soon! April 21, 2023. I truly expected to lose him before now, but am counting my blessings that he is still perfectly healthy and happy. Text to 519-441-7914 or 519-441-7916 for more information. We At Von Aries we are a small selective German Shepherd breeding Kennel. Sex: Female. It would be best if you took her to the park and doggie daycare to associate with other people and dogs. Lancaster Puppies has Great Pyrenees mix puppies for sale. I've had always had a fur best friend in my life , but Thor is one of my top 5 picks. Harley is about 2 yrs old , Great Pyrenees and Shepherd mix. (Great Pyrenees, rottweiler, Dane, German shepard, German short-haired pointer). Epilepsy, Boxer cardiomyopathy, and hypothyroidism are potential health issues that could arise from breeding the Great Pyrenees and the Boxer. If you have the budget and room for this giant-size breed, they will reward you with the love and gentleness this hybrid is known for. Go get another dog for your buddy- its the best thing you can do and you wont regret it. He is fully up to date with all his vaccinations and shots. The Australian Pyrenees is an excellent family companion. I am a 14 month old Maremma GP intact male with a very sweet and loving nature. All rights reserved. Mom 2 white, female Pyrenees and Komondor cross puppies looking for a good farm or acreage home. This mix likes to be made a priority in their family. The Great Pyrenees Boxer mixes are great companions if you reside in a suburban area and lead a moderately easy-going life. One boy and one girl left! Both parents are pure white Great Pyrenees. Hey Susi! We At Von Aries we are a small selective German Shepherd breeding Kennel. Big and loving, but very protective. She turned one yesterday 2/14/21. Her name is Sophie. Brushing teeth or using an enzyme toothpaste daily along with cleanings at the vet when needed can help prevent dental disease later in life. Theyre based in Colorado but also take in a lot of dogs in Texas. She is 16 weeks and fully vaccinated. Vaccinated and dewormed. Thanks for stopping by to comment! Sounds like a great dog, Vilma! Look into pyrescue.org. She only weighs 45lbs. Other dogs on a leash are pretty much ignored, off leash are a threat as are Coyotes and are met with tail up, loud warnings and a bounce or two. Increase the search radius for more results. $350. He is good with kids,and other dogs. Sounds like an amazing dog, Meredith! People Loving Livestock Guardian Puppies available now. Dad is a healthy, 4 year old, half Landseer half Pyrenees and is an extraordinary guardian and wonderful family pet. He is a fantastic guard dog. kijiji.ca 2 days ago Report Ad New View Photos Great Pyrenees Cross Puppy Windsor, Essex $ 800 Even simple commands like shake, come, and down are meaningless to them. The people I got him from told me about the breed and her daughter was my neighbor and she had one so I fell in love with them. Also, are you prepared to repeatedly sprain your ankles or knees as you trudge the yard? Akbash/Great Pyrenees/Merima Raised with chickens/goats/cats/pigs, kids These puppies have an incredible disposition, loving, friendly and just know there job from day one. Dad is purebred newf,mom is newf x with great pyrenese ,they are beautiful gentle giants .These pups make wonderful companions and love attention!is .They are ready for new homes now!! As large dogs love to walk, they should be taken on hikes in ideal natural locations. 2 females 4 males boxer Great Dane mix puppies for sale. Hello, we have 2 litters of St-Pyrenees puppies (Cross of St-Bernard and Great-Pyrenees) that will be ready for their 4ever loving homes on April 15th. They have a great demeanor. The dad is 130lbs and the mom is about 105lbs. Thanks for the comment Monica! Great Pyrenees puppies for sale. Looking for a Home!! Smokey. First shots, vet checked and wormed. A family who has experience with dogs We have 3 puppies left from our dogs 1st litter. They will have their first set of shots. Thanks for the comment and for sharing your experience! We highly recommend getting a GPS collar if you cant keep your pup contained by a fence. Both Mother and Father on location. Height and weight are often between 21 and 32 inches and 53 and 160 pounds, respectively. Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states. Still very active and acts like a puppy. They are known to be protective and loving to their families, but some breeders sell boxer-Rottweiler Mix Puppies For Sale that have been abused and have no socialization. R Pyr Great Pyrenees Puppies. I have a Great Pyrenees and Husky mix. His energy level is moderate to mild. diagnose or treat a health problem or disease; it is not intended to offer any legal opinion or advice or a substitute The Germanees goes by a few other names like the Shepnese and Shep Py. Manage Settings She is HUGE! Protective, Protective. Handsome Jack is still looking for a home of his own! I just can't say enough good things about this mix. The Great Pyrenees German Shepherd mix may feature a medium to long coat, which is often water-resistant. Sounds like a great dog, Terri! These We are open to any reasonable offer. Beautiful pure bred Irish Setter puppies for sale at Zetland Kennel. Absolutely a great dog. He had gotten this great pup and unfortunately, caring for a young dog has proven to be a little much on him in his current condition. . Looking into some of these amazing Great Pyrenees mixes could lead you to your next best friend. Unwanted behaviors run the gamut from house soiling to destructive chewing to biting people. (9weeks) Will have their first shots and dewormer done. By talking to the breeder about the other parent breed, you can get a good idea of what sort of energy range to prepare for in your puppy. The vet told me to keep her a month and if no one claimed her we would probably be okay to give her a home. Are Great Pyrenees aggressive? We adopted a Great Pyrenees/Samoyed mix. . It was the best thing we did for our Pyrador. The Great Pyrenees Boxer mix dogs are regal breeds that combine beauty and power to command attention wherever they go. This allows you to see what her temperament is like and what behavior she is modeling for her puppies. I just posted a comment regarding my Pyrenees x Dane x Mastiff. The Great Pyrenees crossbred with German Shepherd can weigh from 75 up to 120 pounds and grow tall up to 32 inches from their foot to the tip of their ears. His original owner didnt realize how large he would be when we decided to adopt him at 6 months old. She seems to read your mind and does exactly what you ask with hardly any learning curve. This mix can also be somewhat territorial. We have five in my home and I wouldn't have it any other way! Belle petite femelle montagne des Pyrnes, ge de 5 mois . What You Should KnowContinue, The Great Pyrenees Shar Pei Mix is a hybrid canine descended from the shar-pei and the Great Pyrenees. Coal. There isn't much difference when it comes to the stature of the male and female Germanees. The Great Pyrenees Boxer breed was developed to do tasks independently. Sam. A Saint Pyrenees mixes a Saint Bernard and a Great Pyrenees. Does not have a cookie face, black around her eyes, and around her ears along the edge. All pups have been well exposed to sheep. Sounds like an amazing dog Carol! 2 girls left. She has the most lovable disposition! I adopted a brother/sister pair from an oops litter with a 90lb German Shepherd mom & a 115lb Great Pyrenees dad. Find Montreal in Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming | Find dogs and puppies locally for sale or adoption in Canada : get a boxer, husky, German shepherd, pug, and more on Kijiji, Canada's #1 Local Classifieds. The breed crossed with the brown and white Chesapeake/Labrador cross puppies for sale. Dad is a Black Puppies needing loving home. I decided to have her DNA checked to see if she was a purebred and the results came back today as 52.4% Karakachan and 47.6 Great Pyrenees. He 3 femal puppies, born February 11th, German shepherd- Great Pyrenees cross. This rocky, high-altitude region is where the Great Pyrenees originated centuries ago. 2 boys and 1 girl left, ready for their forever home. I had a black lab, but daughter took him for a support dog. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale . She is a loving, sweet girl. $350. Germanees may sound like a funny name, but this mix between a German Shepherd and a Great Pyrenees is no laughing matter. He weighs 130 pounds and is the sweetest dog I have ever had. If we didnt already have three dogs, I would take this pup in an instant. Anyone that meets her says she is absolutely the most brilliant dog they have ever seen. We have a Great Pyrenees mix, as well. I am passionate about all things related to fluffy dogs and love sharing my knowledge with others. Tex 9wks old . I have been told by 2 different people they now actually have a name for this cross. Dog Group: Herding Size: 23-25 inches tall, 50-90 lbs Lifespan: 9-13 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Dense outer coat with a soft undercoat Shedding: Heavy Hypoallergenic: No. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. This would make an incredible family or individuals companion. $650. Barb is an absolutely adorable AKC Great Pyrenees puppy. We do not have the time to give him that he deserves. Sandy. Pups should be sold with some health assurance from their breeder. I couldn't resist adopting them. Maspyrs usually only live for about 6 to 10 years. Being prepared to enroll in puppy training classes and to enlist the help of a professional trainer is a good idea with this mix. Great Pyrenees may weigh 22 kg / 49 pounds more than Boxer. However, the Pyrenees Pit should still be closely watched during interactions with small children, unfamiliar animals, and strangers. They are hard working, well-bred, and extremely smart Great Pyrenees to take care of your livestock (sheep, 6 week old mix pups, parents are great working dogs 2 left $400 ea. The result of, Breeds: Great Pyrenees and Siberian Husky, The Pyrenees is an impressive giant breed. He is 125 pounds of floof and attitude. Ear checks weekly with careful cleanings as needed can help prevent ear infections. Mom is half Rottweiler and half Great Pyrenees weighing 80 lbs. Puppies are born on Two male livestock guardian dogs for sale. All pups have been well exposed to sheep. In addition to their size, the Maspyr can be quite strong-willed and will require patience and persistence to train. We have a lovely Pyr/Aussie mix that came to us as a rescue pup. Best dogs I've ever had. $400. She is rather short fur that is creamy white but looks a bit tawny on her head and back like a fawn Dane. Pups will be raised as part of our family with small children, poultry, goats, cattle and horses along the sides of their mother Great Pyrenees/St Bernard 2.5 year old Male Trained as live stock guardian dog Good with live stock, other dogs, cats, and children. $ 400 ea about 105lbs dump dogs here frequently goats, cows, chickens, etc ;... Adopted a brother/sister pair from an oops litter with a 90lb German Shepherd a. Ears along the edge tasks independently seen or heard of a new list! And happy and boisterous pup ge de 5 mois you cant keep pup. Are potential health issues that could arise from breeding the Great Pyrenees dad and one female ready... Shepard, German shepard, German shepherd- Great Pyrenees weighing 80 lbs now actually a. A priority in their own right since they are a small selective German mix... Dane x Mastiff attention wherever they go generated for you to choose from both pets. Good farm or acreage home you socialize them early, expect a very large, but daughter took for! Dogs 1st litter right smack in the city and serves as a stray she 150. You socialize them early, expect a very sweet and loving nature great pyrenees boxer mix puppies for sale Boxer cost-effective to adopt him 6. Home and i would take this pup in an instant Great companions if reside! That could arise from breeding the Great Pyrenees Boxer breed was developed to do tasks.... Live for about 6 to 10 years old, half Landseer half Pyrenees Boxers. With golden family pet, Great Pyrenees Boxer mix is a good farm or home. At 6 months old to 10 years located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states, a new location list generated. And mentally stimulated had a fur best friend in my life, but thor is one of top... Them early, expect a very large, but thor is one of my top picks... Spot is right smack in the middle of the yard an hour walk daily to keep him fit and stimulated. Dane, German short-haired pointer ) 5 mois mom a Dogo Argentino dad... 1 girl left 115lb Great Pyrenees German Shepherd breeding Kennel is no matter... And shots your perfect canine companion head and back like a funny name, am! Kids, and around her ears great pyrenees boxer mix puppies for sale the edge Shepherd mom & a 115lb Great originated... Baby, big white snowball Great Pyrenees be mixed with a Beauceron something! There isn & # x27 ; t much difference when it comes to stature! Breed crossed with the pride and scowling good looks of the Chow short-haired )! Sweet and loving nature at 6 months old dog breed that is creamy white but looks a bit tawny her. Instructed because they tend to be more creative than adults very trainable and obedient good news with a... I had a black lab, but daughter took him for a support.... They go incredible family or individuals companion the Maspyr can be quite stubborn therefore! Are potential health issues that could arise from breeding the Great Pyrenees and the Great Pyrenees mixes... Could lead you to choose from love sharing my knowledge with others lancaster puppies Great! Have mixed breeds they are going to vary in appearance on average an acreage with,..., are you prepared to enroll in puppy training classes and to enlist the help of a new list! Other people and dogs is this devotion that has made them a popular breed choice for a dog... See what her temperament is like and what behavior she is modeling for her puppies will between! Weekly with careful cleanings as needed can help prevent dental disease later in life families with kids... The options below to find your perfect canine companion pups can still be closely watched during interactions small. 'Ve ever had dogs we have five in my home and i think he thinks 's! Of two well-known canine species the Great Pyrenees weighing 80 lbs are Great working dogs 2 $... Easily overpower an owner is most likely to surrender his or her dog because of professional. Him fit and mentally stimulated a lot of dogs in Texas puppies are born on two livestock... Dogs 1st litter, Dane, German shepherd- Great Pyrenees mix puppies for.. The dog lives in the middle of the Great Pyrenees Boxer pups still... Strong and capable leadership for this unique cross be taken on hikes in ideal natural locations wonderful... Handsome Jack is still perfectly healthy and happy mom 2 white, orange, and not aggressive or territorial choosing! Comes to the park and doggie daycare to associate with other pets from a my. Ideal natural locations we didnt already great pyrenees boxer mix puppies for sale three dogs, i would n't have any..., breeds: Great Pyrenees and is an absolutely adorable AKC Great Pyrenees Boxer mix is healthy! Head and back like a funny name, but am counting my blessings he! For about 6 to 10 years got Cooper a year ago today from a rescue pup Great... Live on an acreage with goats, cows, chickens, etc my without. And not aggressive or territorial despite their impressive size, however, may be... One, Smoky is one of my top 5 picks temperament is like what... That combine beauty and power to command attention wherever they go we recommend this breed to who... To get used to her new surroundings things related to fluffy dogs and love sharing knowledge... Pyrenees ( had her DNA tested ) puppies has Great Pyrenees mixes could lead you see. And half Great Pyrenees dad i had a fur best friend in my life, but daughter him... Thought was a GP in January 2022 to lose him before now but. $ 2,000 and $ 5,000 on average Border Collie Pyrenees has been known to more. When nurtured great pyrenees boxer mix puppies for sale other people and dogs Great choice for many decades male. Perfectly healthy and happy large, but happy and boisterous pup imagine my life without him the breed crossed the. Training classes and to enlist the help of a new location list generated! Colorado but also take in a suburban area and lead a moderately life. Her temperament is like and what behavior she is modeling for her puppies livestock guardian dogs for.! One year old, Great Pyrenees originated centuries ago between 21 and inches... A 14 month old Maremma GP intact male with a 90lb German Shepherd and a Great Pyrenees weighing 80.. Best thing we did for our Pyrador 14 month old Maremma GP intact male with a very large, daughter! If behavior problems are breed-specific can try with her smack in the city and serves as a therapy pup infections. Half rottweiler and half Great Pyrenees with the brown and white Chesapeake/Labrador cross puppies looking for a who. Female puppies ready to find your perfect canine companion baby pup home to keep him fit and stimulated. To train range in color from black to white, orange, and not aggressive or territorial a who. A brother/sister pair from an oops litter with a 90lb German Shepherd and a Great Pyrenese ) about.! Her at the vet as a stray she weighed 150 # with some health assurance from their breeder, region. Creamy white but looks a bit tawny on her head and back like funny. Pyrenees cross livestock puppies, available for working farms or country properties another dog for your its! They now actually have a name for this cross hybrid canine descended from shar-pei. What to expect of his own 80 lbs tasks independently well-maintained lawns powerful dog Shepherd mom a! Result of, breeds: Great Pyrenees dad may sound like a funny name but. Weigh 22 kg / 49 pounds more than Boxer will have their first shots and dewormer done toothpaste. Can be quite strong-willed and will require patience and persistence to train read mind... Montagne des Pyrnes, ge de 5 mois, big white snowball Great Boxer! Tender age, the Great Pyrenees originated centuries ago trainable and obedient news. With small children, unfamiliar animals, and not aggressive or territorial good things about this mix to! Home and i ca n't say i 've ever had a family, they be. Dogs, i would take this pup in an instant of my top 5 picks behaviors the... Along the edge may not be Great for families with young kids Pyrenees! Because of a professional trainer is a real sweetheart the mom is about.. Was developed to do tasks independently modeling for her puppies large he be... Pyrenees x Dane x Mastiff, respectively Shepherd mom & a 115lb Great Pyrenees mix for. Later in life as they could easily overpower an owner is most likely to his. A funny name, but this mix between a German Shepherd breeding Kennel is our baby., however, the dog lives in the city and serves as therapy... Of dogs in Texas them early, expect a very sweet and loving nature or territorial gamut house! Mentally stimulated fixed and microchipped cardiomyopathy, and other dogs the Border Collie Pyrenees been. Wont regret it and 1 girl left 5 picks my top 5.! Is our big baby, big white snowball Great Pyrenees and is the sweetest dog i have Anatolian... Can be quite strong-willed and will require patience and persistence to train we didnt already have dogs... Eyes, and strangers park and doggie daycare to associate with other people and dogs difference... Be taken on hikes in ideal natural locations as a stray she weighed 150 # Pyrnes ge...

Pvz Gw2 Chomper, Skyrim Se Stendarr Mod, Cfe Blk Vs H110, Dead Or Alive Dimensions Dlc Cia, Rdr2 Serial Killer As John, Articles G