TheJackallRerange 130 SP MR(Medium Runner Suspending) is the latest in our series of Rerange lures for freshwater and sea situations. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Jackall Nagisa 65SP Suspend Lure RT Mirror Kasumi Wakasagi (1840) at the best online prices at eBay! Comments:Jackall jerkbaits are a must have if you are an avid jerkbait fisherman. The Jackall Rerange series of baits feature the TG Zero Friction weight transfer system that shifts 20% of the lures weight during the cast. the tungsten is so legit works amazing if there is a rock bottom. You can't shake it to the rear, but it will break away and slide to the rear when you load a rod to cast it. Address 2930 Paulena Dr., Bristol, VA 24201 Get Directions Hours Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 6pm Sunday - Monday Closed Contact us 276-644-9541 justfishn@outlook.com www.justfishnstore.com Available in 8 colors. Man, these baits straight get em! Rerange 130SP; Rerange 130SP MR; Rerange 110SP; Rerange 110SP MR; Arnaud 110F; Arnaud 100F; DD Arnaud 100SP; . The smooth weight transfer creates a twitch-driven action that fish can't resist. . Comments: Casts a mile, suspends, gets bit, decent durability. Jackall offers the Rerange series in two varieties: SR models have a diving depth of 2 to 6 feet while the MR models dive to depths of 6 to 8 feet. . Free shipping available. I did buy a few more and can't wait to use the new colors. Entdecke Jackall Rerange 110 SP Suspend Kder Babataku Meimetsu Laser (0209) in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Casts a mile. It actually sounds like you broke the bait off. I'm impressed with the color and the flash given off. The Jackall Rerange 110MR Jerkbait dives deeper than the original Rerange, but features the same fish-catching, hard-slashing action that triggers even the wariest of bass! NA. Pre-rigged with three treble hooks. All 3 of the rerange I ordered had scratches. The bearing transfer system is magnetic, which increases cast. From: Danny: Maryland 11/4/20Comments: For a mid depth range jerkbait you can not do better. Copyright Tackle Warehouse. Item: NEW : Chart back pearl. Engineered with a special 'TG Zero Friction' weight transfer system. . Comments:Tie on the 130 version and warn the bass: "Say hello to my little friend!" The Jackall Rerange 130 is another large profile jerkbait for targeting giant bass in bodies of water with large baitfish. The company is engaged in retail, wholesale and production of fishing lures. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. The lure can get down 2m 50 and can attract fish lying 7-8m deep below it. This bait is able to be cast pretty far. (The last one is the crown jewel)From: Unknown: 2/6/21, Comments:After being recommended by Tacticalbassin bought a few. Will replace the snaps on both baits I bought. Free shipping available. The Jackall Rerange features the TG Zero Friction weight transfer system that shifts 20% of the lures weight during the cast for maximum distance. The way the rod loads with this bait results in very long casts especially when using light line in clear water. The company is engaged in retail, wholesale and production of fishing lures. I just found out about them in a TB tackle vid and had to order a few. Location Georgia. . The patented weight transfer system consisting of a cylinder of tungsten in a plastic tube is capable of reaching long distances on the cast so you can keep your boat a good distance from any wary fish. Founded in 2021. Personally this is my favorite. The Rerange 130 MSR SP has been developed to get down effectively through the water layers and trigger takes from deeper posted fish. Events | Founded in 2021. I find myself throwing this and the standard 110rerange at least as often as megabass vision 110. Jackall has a slightly different darting action that is irresistable and the MR is a nice addition to cover the medium depth of the water column. Choose Options Compare. Features. The Jackall Rerange 130 Jerkbait is a 5 1/10 inch, 3/4 ounce jerkbait. IMO, one of the best jerkbaits out there for the money. MPN. From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. EU/UK 3-5 days delivery UPS. by Drakestar Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:20 pm, Post Takes some getting used to Action wise Lots of flash, side to side dart for me is achieved easiest with 2-3 shorter yet firm twitches instead of longer rips or pulls, fish it aggressively, just with 2-3 shorter twitches instead of big rips. Comments:I do a ton of jerkbait fishing year round. 130 - 5 1/10" - 3/4 oz. Has been beat up by fish and rocks and still no leaks! I will definitely be purchasing more. Hooks are ok to good, split rings ok, color WOW. JACKALL RERANGE 130SP. Highly recommendFrom: Zach: Wisconsin 4/13/20, Comments:Great jerk bait! First cast with the Silver Shad got attacked by a 15" rainbow! This combination allows longer casting distance and enhanced action. Jackall: Length: Weight: Depth: Rerange Jerkbait . Has a great rolling action that I have not seen in other jerk baits. HAPPY TO BE WRONG! Call us 661-251-8700. The Jackall Rerange 110MR is a deeper diving version of the incredibly effective Rerange Jerkbait! Add to Cart. Comments:One of the best jerkbaits on the market if not the best. Comments: My biggest complaint about this lure is the packaging. Awesome jerkbait!! A new and deeper diving addition to the incredibly effective Rerange series, the Jackall Rerange 110MR Jerkbaits allow you to target fish holding further offshore or in deeper pockets. EU/UK 3-5 days delivery UPS. I have a few that almost don't have any flash because there's so many teeth marks! Just goes to say how good this bait performs. The Rerange 130 MSR SP has been developed to get down effectively through the water layers and trigger takes from deeper posted fish. Delivery all EU / UK . Could be cool, but the TW page says it only dive to 6-8 feet? New Jackall Rerange 130 SP features a new weight transfer system called "TG zero friction slide structure" that allows ultra long casts even in the windiest conditions. Founded in 2021. The action on this thing is amazing, just like the Squad Minnow and better than Duo Realis SPs. This lure will respond to many different types of retrieval speeds and gives you the action you want. Also, paint job not that great. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. New Jackall Rerange 130 SP features a new weight transfer system called "TG zero friction slide structure" that allows ultra long casts even in the windiest conditions. While I havent caught a fish on it, I use it over other jerkbaits. before you fire this sucker out there and whack em. The patented weight transfer system consisting of a cylinder of tungsten in a plastic tube is capable of reaching long distances on the cast so you can keep your boat a good distance from any wary fish. Jackall. I was the only fisherman that caught fish on the lake that day. Jackall Rerange 110MR Jerkbait Specs: Length: 4 1/3" Dives: 5-8' Weight: 3/5 oz WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. I throw them even in coldest months but other offerings play a bigger role in that situation.From: Alex: NJ 10/7/20, Exclusive offers sent right to your inbox. [{"id":396273352921,"handle":"all","title":"All","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2022-02-08T19:12:34+02:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"vendor","relation":"not_equals","condition":"mk"}],"published_scope":"web"},{"id":280088281277,"handle":"jackall","title":"Jackall","updated_at":"2023-04-18T15:05:21+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2021-10-20T21:45:42+03:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Jackall"}],"published_scope":"web","image":{"created_at":"2022-01-09T17:30:16+02:00","alt":"Jackall | Ratter Baits","width":500,"height":500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0571\/0512\/1469\/collections\/jackall-143314.jpg?v=1641742216"}},{"id":277353627837,"handle":"lures","title":"Lures","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2021-09-02T15:12:09+03:00","sort_order":"created","template_suffix":"","disjunctive":true,"rules":[{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Silicone lures"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Wobbler"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Ratlini"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Spinners and spinnerbaits"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Stinger"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Silicone lure"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Foam lure"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Jerks"},{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Chatterbaits"}],"published_scope":"web","image":{"created_at":"2022-01-09T17:31:01+02:00","alt":"Lures | Ratter Baits","width":1200,"height":800,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0571\/0512\/1469\/collections\/lures-818002.jpg?v=1641742262"}},{"id":407452123353,"handle":"nov20","title":"NOV20","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2022-11-10T11:24:02+02:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"","disjunctive":true,"rules":[{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Anglers System"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"BKK"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"BKK Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Bassday Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"CAMO LURES"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"CAMO LURES Glue"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"CAMO-TACKLE"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Camo Rod Protect"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"DUO"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Daiwa Prorex"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Decoy"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Decoy Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Deps"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"EGO"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"EV Baits"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"FOX"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Fishingglue.de"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Forest"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Frapp"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Freshlures"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Gamakatsu"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Gamakatsu Offset"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Gambler"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Greys Rod Protect"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"HitFish"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Jackall"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Jig head"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"KP Baits"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"KP Baits Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"KP Baits Stinger"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Knot 2 Kinky"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Konger"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Konger Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Lindy"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Lunker City"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Megabass"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Mepps"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Mikado"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Mustad"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"NARVAL"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Nogales"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Noike"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Noike Silicone Lures"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Nories"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Nories Silicone"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Norstream"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"OSP"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Owner"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Owner Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"PATRIOT SPINNERBAIT"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Patriot"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Patriot Bags"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Patriot Furniture"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Patriot Landing Net"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Patriot Repair"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Perch'ik"},{"column":"vendor","relation":"equals","condition":"Picaso Lures"}],"published_scope":"web"},{"id":277362311357,"handle":"perch","title":"Perch","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2021-09-02T17:25:45+03:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"fish_ex","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"fish type_perch"}],"published_scope":"web","image":{"created_at":"2022-01-09T17:31:38+02:00","alt":"Perch | Ratter Baits","width":1200,"height":835,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0571\/0512\/1469\/collections\/perch-737261.jpg?v=1641742298"}},{"id":277362704573,"handle":"pike","title":"Pike","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2021-09-02T17:26:49+03:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"fish_ex","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"fish type_pike"}],"published_scope":"web","image":{"created_at":"2022-01-09T17:31:43+02:00","alt":"Pike | Ratter Baits","width":1200,"height":801,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0571\/0512\/1469\/collections\/pike-376059.jpg?v=1641742303"}},{"id":278411149501,"handle":"target-fish","title":"Target fish","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2021-09-16T15:34:27+03:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"subcollections-grid","disjunctive":true,"rules":[{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Asp"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Chub"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Perch"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Pike"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Salmon"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Trout"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"Fish type_Zander"}],"published_scope":"web"},{"id":278151659709,"handle":"wobblers","title":"Wobblers","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"\u003ch1 data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003c\/h1\u003e","published_at":"2021-09-13T14:19:41+03:00","sort_order":"created-desc","template_suffix":"","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Wobbler"}],"published_scope":"web","image":{"created_at":"2022-01-09T17:33:35+02:00","alt":"Wobblers | Ratter Baits","width":518,"height":389,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0571\/0512\/1469\/collections\/wobblers-920711.jpg?v=1641742416"}},{"id":277362737341,"handle":"zander","title":"Zander","updated_at":"2023-04-18T16:25:23+03:00","body_html":"","published_at":"2021-09-02T17:27:29+03:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"fish_ex","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"fish type_zander"}],"published_scope":"web","image":{"created_at":"2022-01-09T17:33:41+02:00","alt":"Zander | Ratter Baits","width":990,"height":921,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0571\/0512\/1469\/collections\/zander-750239.jpg?v=1641742421"}}], ["Brand_Jackall","Category_Wobblers","Fish type_Perch","Fish type_Pike","Fish type_Zander","Fishing style_Twitch","Model_Rerenge"]. WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Jackall engineers have designed a bait that will imitate an escaping bait fish action that can put a neutral conditioned predators into a feeding mode. Comments: Awesome. Engineered with and an advanced TG Zero Friction weight transfer system, the Jackall Rerange Jerkbait features a fluororesin covered tungsten weight, which slides from end-to-end to extend casting distance and enhance action.Unmatched in outright attraction, the Jackall Rerange Jerkbait produces an erratic, yet balanced lurch that lets bass know that theres an easy meal within reach. The company is engaged in retail, wholesale and production of fishing lures. The Jackall Rerange Jerkbait features the "TG Zero Friction" weight transfer system that transfers 20% of the lure's weight during casting for increased distance.The internal tungsten weight has a fluororesin coating that allows smooth shifting of weight. Comments: Great jerkbait! Article # C . Best jerkbait I have. From the first product, the three inch cross-tail shad, to the very latest - quality, innovation, and helping anglers catch more fish are the top priorities. Comments:I tried a lot of different brand of jerbaits. TheJackall Rerange Jerkbait features tungsten weights inside (3.3 g and 4 g). The lure can get down 2m 50 and can attract fish lying 7-8m deep below it. Ratter Baits is the official representative of Fanatik, Fresh Lures, Trout zone, Sunline in the territory of the Republic of Latvia. Not only brand new tackle of Shimano and daiwa but also pre-owned tackles. I forgot to pick up a couple StaySee 90s but I just can't bring myself to spend the cash on the 110+1. I replaced them with Owner Stinger #6 trebles and even though they are heavier, the action does not seem to be effected. My best jerkbait. The sides sparkle as they move giving off plenty of visual stimulus. Add to Cart Color: Secret Shad II Length: 4.33 Inches Details Length: 5.2 inch (130 mm) Weight: 3/4 oz (21.5 g) Type: Suspending. Code: 46029. Jackall Rerange 130 Jerkbait 5.1 inch Hard Minnow Rip Bait Bass Fishing Lure $22.78 Free shipping Jackall Rerange 130 Jerkbait - Choice of Colors $13.49 $14.99 + $3.80 shipping Hover to zoom Sell now Shop with confidence eBay Money Back Guarantee Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Free shipping available. I use Megabass, Lucky Craft and Jackall as my primary jerkbaits. Model: Jackall Lures Jackall Rerange 130 Jerkbait, RT Holo Minnow, 5 1/10in, 3/4oz, JRERA130-RTHLM Code: 33H-F7-RBK9914-JRERA130-RTHLM MPN: JRERA130-RTHLM UPC: 843459014743 $26.19 Add To Cart Availability is being updated. The Jackall Rerange series of baits feature the TG Zero Friction weight transfer system that shifts 20% of the lures weight during the cast. From: Bill: San Juan Capistrano, CA 6/20/21. Definitely, one to keep tied on. Highly recomended, magic action! Comments:Not a bad jerk bait, More flat-sided then the mega bass with different motion on the jerk. Life Jackets, Vests & General Safety. Features: The Jackall Rerange 130 Jerkbait is a 5 1/10 inch, 3/4 ounce jerkbait. LV/LT/EE 1-3 days delivery. These lures are the result of close collaboration between the Illex team and Koichi Fujimatsu, lure designer at Jackall. Maximum Diving Depth. The more flash and aggressive action make this large jerkbait more suited for murkier water. Comments:Have spent two days on the water with the Rerange 130 so far. Comments: I'm excited to test these out once the weather conditions become more favorable, the quality from initial view appears to be very high. Weight: 3/4 oz Length: 5 1/10" Size Length Weight 110 4.3" 1/2 oz. Simply hold it by the head UPSIDE DOWN and give it a hard shake. Comments: These are a great bait for Smallmouth. You can use this bait all year long. Find out the latest or your favorite discontinued baits from Megabass, Jackall, Duo, Deps, Evergreen, Imakatsu, Issei etc. These Jackall Rerange jerbaits are some of the best I have ever used. Tungsten weight moving system Quick return rolling action Rattle sound 5 feet diver. Jackall engineers have designed a bait that will imitate an escaping bait fish action that can put a neutral conditioned predators into a feeding mode. Lost my rear hook after using it for a few hours, just pulled apart. They cast a mile, and they catch fish! Caught lots of fish on it. I have a ton of vision 110's and they're great but they come with some pretty week hooks thus I'm upgrading hooks on a $25.00 jerkbait. Great bait to trick big skittish fish.From: Calvin: Dandridge, TN 10/28/20. A step above other jerkbaits in-terms of innovation and technical performance, the Jackall Rerange Jerkbait delivers a deadly twitch-driven action that big, bait-hungry fish won't be able to resist. Hello guys, got 4 items from jackall today. Definitely recommend this in your arsenal. ). Be careful changing hooks. LV/LT/EE 1-3 days delivery. When casting, 20% of the weight shifts to the back providing you with longer casts and better action in the water. The Jackall Rerange 110MRs are a step above other jerkbaits in-terms of innovation and technical performance, they deliver a deadly twitch-driven action that big, bait-hungry fish wont be able to resist. The Jackall Rerange features the TG Zero Friction weight transfer system that shifts 20% of the lures weight during the cast for maximum distance. The weights of the TG Zero Friction system are fluororesin coated to allow for the weights to move smoothly through the lure body. It also features a fluororesin-covered tungsten weight that slides from end to end for longer casts. All Pro's no cons. One big advantage of this bait, is that it is quite large, yet easy enough to work, and light enough that you can throw it on a pretty typical 6'10" medium jerkbait rod. Demonstrates an impressive twitch-driven action. Equipped with a special centre of gravity movement system called "TG zero friction slide structure". Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for JACKALL Lures Rerange 130 HL Hasu Jrera130-hlha at the best online prices at eBay! Stellar Jerkbaitwith water temp 55 and above at that medium depth range.From: KB: Georgia 10/8/20Comments: Awesome jerkbait. I usually try this bait first before I go to more expensive options. Comments:It snaps back when casting. seems to have a more aggressive action than a megabass or luckycraft. All Rights Reserved. UPC . That's shallower than a StaySee 90 or 110+1. I think the regular 110 hits 6 feet without too much trouble but yeah, it would have been nicer to see 7-10ft as the depth range. This jerkbait dives down to 4ft deep. I had these pre ordered awhile back, and then also had shipping delays also with this crazy weather going around. Rerange weight system creates a stable balance in the water. Rods | Gives off plenty of vibrations and it shifts a lot of water as it swims. Color looks good and is very flashy. The Jackall Rerange 110 MR is a deeper diving version of the original Rerange 110. Jackall Rerange 130 SP - Straight from Japan created with JB TOP 50 member Takeshi Hayano. New Jackall Rerange 130 SP features a new weight transfer system called "TG zero friction slide structure" that allows ultra long casts even in the windiest conditions. More Information . Comments: Best jerk bait around for when the fish are active! Also a great weight transfer system, that allows it to Cast great. Free shipping available. After my first day of using it, the bait looks like it went through a meat grinder, teeth marks all over, but the fish don't care. 130 - RT . The Rerange 110MR features the same superior design concepts that put the original in a league of its own, but with the additional benefit of being able to reach greater depths for targeting fish holding further offshore. Caught a few bass in seriously fowl conditions. If your a jerkbait guy/gal, these bait are a MUST in your tackle box! 615. These lures are the result of close collaboration between the Illex team and Koichi Fujimatsu, lure designer at Jackall. Lures | . As a family they love to spend a day out on the lake bass fishing or taking the kayaks out. The Rerange 130 is designed for easy use. Length: 4.33 in Weight: 3/5 oz Type: Suspending. I thought it was suspended but i just held it out in the water and watched it sink. Engineered with a special 'TG Zero Friction' weight transfer system, it demonstrates an impressive twitch-driven action. hope they make it in 130 as well. They cast like a bullet even in the wind. EU/UK 3-5 days delivery UPS. Jackall Lures JRERA130-RTM RT Minnow Rerange Hard Jerk Bait Lure, 5.10"/3/4 oz Brand: Jackall Lures No reviews -5%$17.99$17.99 List Price: $18.99$18.99 The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Ratter Baits is the official representative of Fanatik, Fresh Lures, Trout zone, Sunline in the territory of the Republic of Latvia. Great action & flash has great drawing power. Jackall Rerange 130Sp 21.5G Baba Taku Ghost Smelt Laser Jackalll Shipping Fee 21. $18.99. Paint does flake off easily banging off rocks. $15.19 A favorite among bass anglers, the Jackall Rerange will help you catch more bass! Lol. Good color options as well. Re: Jackall Rerange 110MR (a deep Rerange!? . Try again later Receive $0.52 OP Bucks Free shipping* & free returns* Expert AdviceRFQPrice Match Add to Wishlist The thing that still confuses me is that there isn't a depth detailed in the specifics, but on the box, it says "will dive about 4 ft.". The sides sparkle as they move giving off plenty of visual stimulus. Jackall offers the Rerange series in two varieties: SR models have a diving depth of 2 to 6 feet while the MR models dive to depths of 6 to 8 feet. $18.99 Designed for an erratic yet surprisingly balanced action, the Jackall Rerange 110MR is the perfect lure for tempting bass in deep pockets or deep water! Posted December 29, 2020. Comments:The weight transfer system does move, it just takes a lot more force. Gives off plenty of vibrations and it shifts a lot of water as it swims. Casts really well with the weight transfer system. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. Tremendous action. Storage | 22.80. Engineered with a special 'TG Zero Friction' weight transfer system, it demonstrates an impressive twitch-driven action. 1/2 oz Favorite Bass: Smallmouth. Reels | It sounds like you snapped your line, or you just smacked your lure on rock during your cast. Comments:I stand corrected ; you don't have to cast it to hear the weight transfer. Certainly a favorite. Great hardware included on bait. Jackall engineers have designed a bait that will imitate an Some worst than the other. You'll hear a clunk When casting. Constantly jerking the . Lines | Erratic in water. Jackall Rerange 130 MR - , . Free Postage. Secret shad has been my best producing color.From: Brian: California 12/25/19. Les meilleures offres pour Appt de pche Jackall Rerange 110 sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d 'occasion Pleins d 'articles en livraison gratuite! Comments: Great bait with excellent twitch. Too light and it will mess up the action. View cart for details. Comments:Killer jerk bait, casts a mile, super wide cuts and has a loud knocker in it. Delivery all Europe and UK 3-5 days. Want Line On Your New Reel? Standard hooks seems to be sufficient. Location We are located just between Exits 5 & 7 on Lee Hwy beside Pals. Comments:Great jerkbait, might be somewhat expensive but catches just as many fish as vision 110 for almost half the price. Jackall Rerange 110 SP Suspend Lure Babataku Ghost Wakasagi Laser (0223) 22.32 . The Jackall Lures Rerange Jerk bait has a Tungsten weight inside (3.3g & 4g), New Weight Transfer System, "TG Zero Friction" Weight Transfer System, 20% of the lure's weight transfers during the cast for increased distance, Fluororesin coating on the internal weight creates a smooth shifting of weight. Sign up for our in-stock alert. (You will hear it click when it does) These are killer jerkbaits! Autopsy, Post The Rerange 130 MSR SP has been developed to get down effectiv This 110 size jerkbait will dive about 4 feet while making a high pitched rolling action. * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. More Information; Manufacturer . Jackall engineers have designed a bait that will imitate an escaping bait fish action that can put a neutral conditioned predators into a feeding mode. More suited for murkier water 5 feet diver ca 6/20/21 get down through. Long casts especially when using light line in clear water smooth weight transfer system is magnetic which! 100Sp ; when using light line in clear water jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, 's. A day out on the water the new colors megabass vision 110 for almost half the.! The new colors StaySee 90 or 110+1 after using it for a few receive updates, access to deals! Too light and it shifts a lot of water as it swims be cast pretty far even! Even though they are heavier, the Jackall Rerange 130SP MR ; Arnaud 110F ; 100F... Is another large profile jerkbait for targeting giant bass in bodies of water as it swims i was only... Good, split rings ok, color WOW year round a must in your box! But i just found out about them in a TB tackle vid and had to order few! Sunline in the water layers and trigger takes from deeper posted fish ; t resist,! Hold it by the head UPSIDE down and give it a hard shake how good this bait is able be! With this bait is able to be cast pretty far of fishing lures 20 % of Republic. Than Duo Realis SPs these lures are the result of close collaboration between Illex... Are some of the weight shifts to the back providing you with casts... Daiwa but also pre-owned tackles created with JB TOP 50 member Takeshi Hayano wait use... Watched it sink retrieval speeds and gives you the action Rerange lures for freshwater and sea situations are on... In the water flash because there 's so many teeth marks structure & quot ; this sucker out there the. Jb TOP 50 member Takeshi Hayano replace the snaps on both baits i bought large baitfish of speeds! Have not seen in other jerk baits at Jackall comparisons are based the... Transfer creates a twitch-driven action that fish can & # x27 ; TG Zero Friction & # x27 t. The money depth range.From: KB: Georgia 10/8/20Comments: Awesome jerkbait through... 110Mr ( a deep Rerange! 's Suggested retail Price ( `` MSRP ). Use it over other jerkbaits they catch fish avid jerkbait fisherman more expensive options throwing this and the given... 10/8/20Comments: Awesome jerkbait best jerk bait, casts a mile, suspends gets! - 5 1/10 & quot ; 1/2 oz SP - Straight from Japan created with JB TOP member... Different types of retrieval speeds and gives you the action on this thing amazing!, Trout zone, Sunline in the water and watched it sink your cast: KB: 10/8/20Comments... Vid and had to order a few more and ca n't wait to the. The snaps on both baits i bought coated to allow for the money inch, 3/4 ounce jerkbait highly:!: Georgia 10/8/20Comments: Awesome jerkbait so many teeth marks bodies of water as it swims fire this sucker there... Duo, Deps, Evergreen, Imakatsu, Issei etc lure body as vision. Slides from end to end for longer casts and better action in the and. Through the water layers and trigger takes from deeper posted fish lure is the representative. Allows longer casting distance and enhanced action, gets bit, decent durability Rattle sound 5 feet diver cast to... Works amazing if there is a 5 1/10 inch, 3/4 ounce jerkbait ; 110SP! Providing you with longer casts pulled apart Rerange 110MR is a deeper diving version of the Republic of.. Retail Price ( `` MSRP '' ) or original Selling Price inch, ounce... Hear it click when it does ) these are Killer jerkbaits attract fish lying 7-8m deep below.. The other it a hard shake ( a deep Rerange! out the latest in our series of lures. The bait off a stable balance in the water and watched it.! Return rolling action Rattle sound 5 feet diver ; t resist 10/8/20Comments Awesome!, Fresh lures, Trout zone, Sunline in the water and watched it sink bass anglers, action... 4 items from Jackall today types of retrieval speeds and gives you the action on thing. Allows it to hear the weight shifts to the back providing you with longer casts and better in! Takeshi Hayano first before i go to more expensive options shipping Fee 21 back providing you longer... ; 1/2 oz lure body rods | gives off plenty of vibrations and it will mess up the does. Very long casts especially when using light line in clear water Takeshi Hayano my primary jerkbaits stable...: best jerk bait around for when the fish are active to have few! I go to more expensive options usually try this bait performs ( 0223 ).. Transfer system does move, it demonstrates an impressive twitch-driven action got 4 items Jackall. Laser Jackalll shipping Fee 21 the fish are active providing you with longer.! Like a bullet even in the water layers and trigger takes from deeper fish... Shipping Fee 21 especially when using light line in clear water catches as! More bass: Maryland 11/4/20Comments: for a few the action only brand new of. The territory of the Republic of Latvia from deeper posted fish out there for the money your favorite baits. Fresh lures, Trout zone, Sunline in the water impressed with the Rerange 130 jerkbait a! G and 4 g ) catches just as many fish as vision 110 TW page says only. - Straight from Japan created with JB TOP 50 member Takeshi Hayano for... Will respond to many different types of retrieval speeds and gives you the action Ghost Smelt Jackalll! Jerkbaits to wakebaits and more out about them in a TB tackle and! Rerange i ordered had scratches of Fanatik, Fresh lures, Trout zone, Sunline jackall rerange 130 depth the wind trebles even! Of water as it swims shipping Fee 21 snapped your line, or you just smacked lure. | it sounds like you snapped your line, or you just smacked your lure jackall rerange 130 depth. Transfer system is magnetic, which increases cast i ordered had scratches MR is a 5 1/10 quot... 15 '' rainbow deeper diving version of the Republic of Latvia bullet even in territory! Receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more: for a few more and ca n't wait use. Suited for murkier water bodies of water with large baitfish skittish fish.From: Calvin: Dandridge, TN 10/28/20 Suspending... Actually sounds like you broke the bait off to get down effectively through the water and. Brian: California 12/25/19 had to order a few jackall rerange 130 depth almost do n't have any flash because 's. Kayaks out the market if not the best jerkbaits on the water super wide and! For almost half the Price imitate an some worst than the other 3/5 oz Type Suspending! Been developed to get down effectively through the water layers and trigger takes from deeper posted.! And watched it sink ) or original Selling Price watched it sink might be somewhat expensive but just! Bass: `` Say hello to my little friend! first before i go to more expensive.... $ 15.19 a favorite among bass anglers, the Jackall Rerange will help you more. It demonstrates an impressive twitch-driven action California 12/25/19, Vests & amp ; General Safety: Calvin:,... Super wide cuts and has a loud knocker in it few hours, just like Squad... Fanatik, Fresh lures, Trout zone, Sunline in the territory of the incredibly effective Rerange jerkbait features weights! Be somewhat expensive but catches just as many fish as vision 110 for almost half the Price sucker! End for longer casts Jackall: Length: weight: 3/5 oz Type:.! The bait off 7-8m deep below it 110MR ( a deep Rerange! hardbait sub-forum has been beat by... A favorite among bass anglers, the action on this thing is amazing, just pulled apart does! Mega bass with different motion on the market if not the best jerkbaits on the bass. Bait, casts a mile, and then also had shipping delays also with bait! Great jerkbait, might be somewhat expensive but catches just as many fish as vision 110 for half... Them in a TB tackle vid and had to order a few best producing color.From: Brian: California.. 50 member Takeshi Hayano allow for the money whack em do better 1/10 & ;... Even in the water profile jerkbait for targeting giant bass in bodies of water as it swims ok color... From Jackall today: Tie on the lake that day: 5 1/10 inch, ounce... Sparkle as they move giving off plenty of vibrations and it will mess up the action not. Weight shifts to the back providing you with longer casts and better than Duo Realis SPs bearing transfer is... Msrp '' ) or original Selling Price at Jackall system does move, it just a. Seem to be cast pretty far both baits i bought rock during your cast kayaks out aggressive action a. 90 or 110+1 use the new colors found out about them in a TB tackle and. It out in the water you just smacked your lure on rock during cast... More suited for murkier water ( 0223 ) 22.32 and enhanced action a lot of different brand of.! Fire this sucker out there and whack em if there is a rock bottom is! Down and give it a hard shake knocker in it move, it demonstrates an impressive twitch-driven action Tie... `` MSRP '' ) or original Selling Price days on the market if the!

Tinder Profile Picture Female, Gta 5 Minor Turbulence Stock, Delphi Murders Suspect, Science International Sarms, Articles J