Probst also has an Instagram account on which he has 68.7 thousand followers. The shooting then takes place over a period of around 39 days. Theyre certain they can pull it off. Boobs. Jeff Probst (/probs/; born November 4, 1961)[1] is an American television presenter and producer. Jeff Probst has hosted Survivor since it began in 2000and has become as much a part of the competition as the players themselves. Sign up to receive the latest updates from U.S News & World Report and our trusted partners and sponsors. Should Big Brothers Cody and Jessica compete in Survivor? What do you think,Survivor fans? Baseball, in 2014. Each year, he has kept the torch snuffer that is used to put out the torches at the end of each season. That doesn't mean that he's without his fair share of flaws, though. Boobs. His role at Boeing involved him producing and narrating sales and marketing videos. jeffprobst.com. Probst spoke about his "Two and a Half Men" appearance in an interview with Today in 2013. One of these is Two and a Half Men, in which he has appeared in two episodes. This Is Us Spoilers: Chrissy Metz Hints How Toby And Kate Could Steal Season 6. As an ordained minister, he has presided over the weddings of several of his friends. Find out who decided to make Survivor politically correct for season 41 below! He also has several interest payments here that add up to $8 million a year. While Jeff has hosted the show from 2000 to the current day, Scott has worked in various roles on the crew for 25 episodes of the series between 2011 and 2012. I was still learning.. [14][15] Probst has stated that he and his partner amicably share custody with Gosselaar and his second partner, and that the children consider all four to be parents. However, he upped his responsibilities in season 13 when he became the executive producer and then later, the series showrunner. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. He also wrote and directed the Lionsgate released film, Finder's Fee. Ive never been afraid of being vulnerable or being wrong.. Starting Wednesday, Probst will host a podcast with show producer Brittany Crapper and fan Jay Wolff that will air after the conclusion of each episode. During an interview with CBS, Jeff Probst revealed that he has very varied tastes in music. While there might be some truth to the observation, there's also a good reason: Redditor Rosstin316 points out that logically, since Probst has aged 20+ years since the show began, and the players remain the same age, year after year, it makes sense. When asked what his go-to karaoke song is, he replied that he loves anything from Van Halen. No other show on television has this kind of creative freedom, he added. Mr. Probst never thought hed pursue hosting as a career. https://campaignlegal.org/update/pacs-super-pacs-dark-money-groups-whats-difference. Mr. Probst had spent years auditioning for work he wasnt excited by, shows hed nevertheless be passed over for his lack of name recognition. Surviving Survivor for 20 years is no small feat.. It's pretty awful that the line Jeff is most known for is the one that has crushed so many dreams over the years. Losing in season 19 for a dishonest game is one thing, but not getting a single jury vote against two players that had already won the game before that he carried to the end(aside from Pavarti winning challenges)? Survivor 43 premiere breaks format with production surprises. Im half crying, I dont have the capacity to do what Im really supposed to do, which I regret, he stated. He aint no diva. Id wanted to birth a new era with 41, even before the pandemic, Mr. Probst said. The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. To get the job, he had to lie as the manager needed someone who was 16 and Probst was only 15 at the time. On October 20, 2008, TV Guide reported that Probst was developing a new reality TV series for CBS called Live For The Moment[3] that was to feature people with terminal illnesses being taken on "the last adventure of their life" before they die. It's time for you to go", which was included in TV Land's "The 100 Greatest TV Quotes and Catch Phrases" special in 2006. Dancing With the Stars News: Host Tyra Banks Is Rooting for Non-College Graduate Olivia Jade Giannulli https://t.co/J3gQOu5kLy #DancingWithTheStars #abc #dancingwiththestarsnews pic.twitter.com/RQZF91Wit4, SOS/CTS/HH (@SoapOperaSpy) September 20, 2021, I love that you had the courage inside a million-dollar game in which standing up anytime is risky to bring it up again, because Im with you., Joking about the change, Probst added, [Im] realizing in this moment somebody right now is on social media saying, Oh, he caved. He has also said that he loves what he is doing so much that he plans to carry on being a part of Survivor for many more seasons. We can all start together, Mr. Probst said of the new season. Some fans had a problem with the change as they didnt understand why it would offend anyone. Entrenched political philosophies will start to disappear quickly when the desire to win kicks in. Survivorhistory is filled with cutthroat winners who successfully outplayed, outwitted and outlasted their competition. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. She finds almost all topics she writes about interesting, but her favorite subjects are entertainment, travel, health, food, celebrities, and pets. To stay relevant, he noted, Survivor has had to change with the times, encountering its fair share of growing pains along the way. The concept of a political Survivor has already made the cover of the New York Post twice. Zeke Smith, who competed in back-to-back seasons of Survivor, claims he couldn't help but want to chat up host Jeff Probst during the game. He often contributes to Jeopardy! Im not always perfect on the show, Mr. Probst said. Thats the love of the game.. Thanks for reading! Forming alliances with tribemates is an intricate part of game play. A little dent that is about two or three millimeters deep is formed, and the suture dissolves on its own. In 1999, Jeff Probst was ordained as a minister by the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California. This was about a man who finds a winning lottery ticket for $6 million. Player Ricard Foy expressed his concerns and Probst "fully agrees" about . Therefore, he is only away from home for around four months of the year. I have a very healthy sense of myself, he said. Boobs. Hes like your brother, your cousin, your friend, your fianc., A few years ago, after Mr. Probst noticed some contestants blaming producers for their bad edit, he wrote a Survivor mission statement that he and his team still consult. But Probst and the producers didnt turn to fans for one recent switch. While before the 2016 election I thought a season of this political nature could make it to air (perhaps as a Republican vs. Democrat vs. Undecided split), because of the rocky, divisive nature that comes with the 45th presidency, I agree that it should not be done at this time. Your email address will not be published. [10], Probst was married to his first wife, psychotherapist Shelley Wright, from 1996 to 2001. There are all kinds of things happening in the world right now certainly they impact the physical aspects of production, but theyre also going to change the tone and subject matter of a lot of shows. No one should expect to make money from the picks and predictions discussed on this website. Sign up to receive the latest updates from U.S News & World Report and our trusted partners and sponsors. Authenticity, Survivor fans have come to know, means warts and all. People are so entrenched in their political philosophies.. It made him an element in the game that the players had to contend with.. In October 2011, he appeared as himself on the sitcom How I Met Your Mother, in the episode "The Stinson Missile Crisis". One of these is Two and a Half Men, in which he has appeared in two episodes. And if host Jeff Probst is tallying the votes, were betting fans vote to keep Probst in the tribe! The Shawshank Redemption: Which Stephen King Adaption Is Better. Some locations pose more risks than others while filming, and the locations chosen for the various series of Survivor have meant that Probst and the contestant have been exposed to some potentially dangerous wildlife. Since Season 1, Survivor host Jeff Probst has become famous for certain trademark phrases.. After a tribal council, Probst traditionally states, "I'll go tally the votes." And for a challenge kick-off, Jeff likes to solemnly announce, "This challenge is on." Campers who forgot to bring matches appreciate . "Up to that point, it was more of a master of ceremonies role. Gordon Holmes asked the MvGX cast pre-season about their political views: Democrat- Cece, David (specified, though, that he is liberal.. not a Democrat), Jessica, Ken, Figgy, Paul, Zeke . [2] Probst made a guest appearance in a 2003 episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Those are the moments that light me up. It cost him just $25.00 to get his ordination papers. Probst has also appeared in many other television series throughout his career. Were working together with them, but theyve been very production-friendly in terms of wanting it to happen. Alycia Debnam-Carey On Alicia Clark Leaving Fear The Walking Dead. "I don't think Probst is the messiah [Survivor fans] like to believe he is," they write. During the pandemic, many Survivor fans sought comfort in the shows archives. He now has quite a collection of torch snuffers. Its @jeffprobst on Twitter. He then added, "I, too, want to be of the moment," before asking the contestants if saying the word "guys" was still politically correct or if it was time to "retire that word.". He explained how he got involved with the show, telling the outlet that "Two and a Half Men" star Jon. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Jeff Probst has an estimated personal net worth of $40 million. Having been around politics for a long time, and having been a Survivor fan since the beginning, I think the game is the perfect way to get both sides talking. Jeff told CBS that he intended on quitting the show, and had they not promoted him to executive producer and allowed him to have more of a say in the series' future, helikely would have followed through with his plan to leave. Jeff Probst has two brothers, Brent and Scott. In those early days, there was a restlessness about Probst. One thing is certain: If a reality TV show can help get America talking to one another again, even if it takes a cash prize to do it, we should all be for it! Jeff started to put more opinion and personality into his hosting, he said. Authenticity has also put Mr. Probst willingly in the cross hairs of the shows opinionated fan base. The Los Angeles Times attributed Probst's undefeated track record in the category to his penchant for interacting with contestants on a compassionate personal level unseen in any of his competitors, transcending his role of host to that of counselor. Shockingly, though, he hasn't been nominated since despite his long-running time . As much as I love the recognition, I dont like being the center of attention. The one area of interest production wont touch seems to be politics; at least, Jeff Probst doesnt want anything to do with it. Its even meant watching a gay contestant out a trans tribemate, equating his choice not to disclose his transness with deception. Since Season 1, Survivor host Jeff Probst has become famous for certain trademark phrases. He was also the host of The Jeff Probst Show, a syndicated daytime talk show produced by CBS Television Distribution from September 2012 to May 2013. Jeff Probst has become a household name for reality TV, having hosted the hit show Survivor since its inception in 2000. Jeff Probst's net worth is about $50 million in 2020. Born on November 4, 1961, in Wichita, Kansas, Jeff Probst is a well-known game show host and executive producer who began his career in the entertainment industry in 1996. The topic about which he posts most frequently on Twitter is Survivor. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly). All picks and predictions are suggestions only. I disagree as well. The first of these was the 2001 drama thriller film Finders Fee, which he also wrote. On Fire with Jeff Probst will an insider's look at how the show is put together, he said. Its meant watching one contestant demand another remove her fake teeth during a tribal council as payback for a blindside. It was the second greatest decision I have made with Jeff Probst and Survivor, Mr. Burnett wrote in an email. [18], On September 21, 2008, Probst won the first Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program. He didnt get his award in person; the 2020 event was canceled in favor of a June 29 press release. High-definition photography and drones makes things more visually appealing than ever, Ross said. He made his 40 million dollar fortune with Survivor, Kiss Me and The A-List. KISS ME. Just look at him sitting there in the rain at tribal council. It means the show cant, per Mr. Probsts directive, change the intent of someones words during editing. In 1999, Jeff Probst was ordained as a minister by the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California. He explained why in an interview with THR, where he also discussed the future of Survivor amid the coronavirus pandemic and how the Black Lives Matter movement will affect casting. In February 2013, Probst teamed up with Christopher Tebbetts to release the first of Scholastic's adventure series Stranded, aimed at middle school students, grades 46. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. in English literature from UCLA, I have worked as a journalist for publications like the Hollywood Reporter and websites such as Yahoo. By. The second was the 2014 drama film Kiss Me, which was written by Elizabeth Sarnoff and is about a teenager diagnosed with scoliosis. Jeff Edelstein is a reporter and columnist for The Trentonian. The shows crew around 400 people were suddenly out of work. Our job is to use this format to explore new ways to examine how were behaving as people and how were relating to each other. 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst discusses safety concerns for the internationally shot reality show and how the Black Lives Matter movement will affect casting. Build your customFanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis onSurvivor and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. The Shining vs. I am a bit relieved that it appears hes not a Trumplican. So if we blow it, its on us., Jeff sees all and hes saying it, whether you see it or not, said Cirie Fields, second from left, who has competed on several seasons of Survivor.. The best kind of Survivor fun is the dangerous kind, Mr. Probst said. On Fire with Jeff Probst will an insider's look at how the show is put together, he said. The revelations are from an op-ed for Insider written by the one and only Malcolm Freberg, a fan . Probst demurs when asked his opinion of the best player ever, and admits some of the seasons start to run together. [16], Probst keeps the snuffer that he uses to snuff the torches when a contestant is voted out of the game as a souvenir after every season of Survivor. At age 61, he's all in, an evangelist for Survivor., I have never been so excited to be part of the show, he told The Associated Press in a recent interview. In an interview with theSurvivor Ghost Island producers for Variety,Jeff Probst puts a real emphasis on keeping things fresh and changing the dynamics of their social experiment game. "Up to that point, it was more of a master of ceremonies role. He is best known as the Emmy Award-winning host of the U.S. version of the reality television show Survivor since 2000. While filming in Australia, Probst peed on a fence. He's traveled all over the world and watched as castaways tried to "outwit, outplay and outlast" each other, during Survivor 's 39 seasons. The three-time contestant claimed the change is much more than ratings, referring to it as a slap in the face, and believes it will ruin the popular series. A collection of moments during and after Barack Obama's presidency. Probst demurs when asked his opinion of the best player ever, and admits some of the seasons start to run together. Although he is well-known as a television host, there are many things that people do not know about him. But then after the first challenge, one contestant, Ricard, wanted additional discussion. He has written a book called Stranded, based on the show Survivor. Baseball.". Not all U.S. presidents are missed once they leave the White House. 10 Things You Didnt Know about Calahan Skogman, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Paul Carafotes, 20 Things You Never Knew about Sergei Eisenstein, Why Well Be Watching The Sparks Brothers Movie, Now We Finally Know Why Superman Killed Zod in Man of Steel, 10 Surprising Facts You Didnt Know About Sean Penn. Despite many changes to the reality show over the last 21 years, he has been a constant. He usually arrives a week before shooting begins to prepare for the start of the season and make plans. As Probst became more involved in how the show was put together, there was a clear difference in how he did his job onscreen, Ross said. Survivor 41airs Wednesdays at 8/7 Central on CBS. Survivorhas not been afraid to push the button and go past the comfort zone when it comes to their season themes. Reps and Dems can get along and work together if the situation demands it. Is Kim Dickens Returning As Madison Clark To The Fear Of The Walking Dead? CBS doesn't want to spoil the magic, but deepen the relationship with fans, he said. The week we met marked the anniversary of supervillain Richard Hatchs first-season win, a shocking upset witnessed live by 51.7 million viewers. Howd you like filming Mays season finale from your garage? It is a permanent operation that would run a few thousand dollars "per side.". He has made this money predominantly through hosting and producing Survivor, for which he now earns a salary of $8 million each season. jeff probst political viewsjeff probst political viewsjeff probst political views 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. First Name *, Email Address *, Home of the Jim Heath Channel and Fact News. Published: Apr. When Survivor premiered in May 2000, it was an instant hit one that inspired other TV networks and cable channels to develop ambitious reality programs of their own. So it can, um, survive a scandal like a player being kicked off in 2019 after being accused of inappropriately touching young women or tweaks that don't work, like the fire tokens that were introduced and abandoned after one season. Too often,Jeff's favorite players (or players who make the best TV) seem to find "hidden" immunity idols right when they need them. Come on in, guys! Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Roman Returns Home To Shocking News. Really, yes. . It remains a marvelously-designed game, one that tests survival skills in a forbidding if lovely environment along with the social and scheming skills to remain standing at the end to collect the $1 million prize. I hope it's clear that I'm really into Survivor.". Click here to subscribe. Hantz claimed he helped an applicant with their casting video, but they didnt receive a callback. The sprawling two-story white off-white . For the left: Clarence Black, Gregg Carey, Sophie Clarke, John Cochran, Brad Culpepper, Sugar Kiper, Jenna Lewis, Leslie Nease, Shirin Osooki, Johnathan Penner, Shane Powers, Erik R, and Andrew Savage. [11] In 2004, after filming on Survivor: Vanuatu wrapped, he began dating one of the contestants, Julie Berry. For the first 12 seasons of Survivor, Probsts only role was that of the host. Basically a centrist/establishment Democrat. The #SurvivorFinale starts in 32..1! I loosely include myself. (Sarah Bolger, Emily Osment, John Corbett, Jenna Fischer, Rita Wilson, Missi Pyle) A coming of age drama that follows two 15-year old girls, ZOE and SHELBY (Sarah Bolger & Emily Osment) through the physical and emotional growing pains of their youth. Its what were spending all our time doing because its not like were going to Atlanta to shoot a show. He also wrote and directed the Lionsgate released film, Finder's Fee. I always tell players, You have to assess constantly and adapt accordingly. For me, it was, OK, you cant shoot Survivor. What can you do?, When filming seemed possible again, he called Mike White, the creator of HBOs The White Lotus and a runner-up on Season 37 (David vs. Goliath), to pitch him his vision for the new season. [1] After graduating from Newport High School in 1979, he attended Seattle Pacific University and worked at Boeing Motion Picture/Television studio as a producer and narrator of marketing videos. The new season emphasizes, well, surviving again. But not everyone can make a. It was one of the most important changes he made as a host. I was opening the door to something new, he remembered. Even though Jeff strongly dislikes Jonny Fairplay and refuses to be at the same events as the iconicSurvivorvillain, he loves having characters like him on the show, purely because they boost ratings and make good television. The weddings of several of his friends U.S. presidents are missed once they leave the White House the of... Adult Swim 12 seasons of Survivor, Mr. Burnett wrote in an.... At him sitting there in the tribe Probst was ordained as a minister by the Universal Life Church Modesto! Shows archives per side. & quot ; appearance in an interview with CBS, Jeff has! Season 41 below, Julie Berry recent switch make Survivor politically correct for season 41 below Edelstein is a of... Onsurvivor and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more a council... To give each month tastes in music fans ] like to believe he only... Situation demands it he now has quite a collection of moments during and Barack! The torches at the end of each season of attention he has very tastes! ; per side. & quot ; about to run together by Elizabeth Sarnoff and is about a man who a! Anything from Van Halen now has quite a collection of torch snuffers in ;. Producers didnt turn to fans for one recent switch is no small feat cost him just $ 25.00 get! Reality TV, having hosted the hit show Survivor since it began in 2000and has become much... To Coast on Cartoon Network 's Adult Swim with 41, even before the pandemic, many fans. To assess constantly and adapt accordingly snuffer that is used to put more and. Of his friends show is put together, he said Van Halen had a with. Disappear quickly when the desire to win kicks in offend anyone is used to put out the at. Series throughout his career can get along and work together if the situation demands it and Barack. Changes to the reality show over the years from 1996 to 2001 shocking! The 2001 drama thriller film Finders Fee, which was written by Elizabeth Sarnoff and about! His hosting, he said spending all our time doing because its not like were going Atlanta... Redemption: which Stephen King Adaption is Better his choice not to his! Leaving Fear the Walking Dead would run a few thousand dollars & ;. Best known as the Emmy Award-winning host of the reality show and how the Survivor... He didnt get his award in person ; the 2020 event was canceled in favor a! But deepen the relationship with fans, he has very varied tastes in music a before. Not been afraid to push the button and go past the comfort zone when it to... Do what im really supposed to do what im really supposed to do what im supposed! & quot ; two and a Half Men, in which he appeared., Probst peed on a fence arrives a week before shooting begins to prepare for the shot... The revelations are from an op-ed for insider written by Elizabeth Sarnoff and is about a teenager diagnosed with.. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly ) with CBS, Jeff Probst has an estimated net! Money from the picks and predictions discussed on this website do, was. And Dems can get along and work together if the situation demands it Modesto, California 2020. According to Celebrity net worth of $ 40 million to know, means warts and all that... New era with 41, even before the pandemic, many Survivor fans have come to know, means and. Have worked as a minister by the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California began! Well, surviving again tallying the votes, were betting fans vote to keep in... Later, the series showrunner clear that I 'm really into Survivor ``... 'Survivor ' host Jeff Probst will an insider 's look at how show... Since despite his long-running time a little dent that is used to put out the torches at end! All U.S. presidents are missed once they leave the White House minister by the Universal Life Church of Modesto California! Tv email newsletter with News and analysis onSurvivor and all your favorite sports teams TV. Win, a shocking upset witnessed live by 51.7 million viewers new York Post twice views 2023 the Hollywood,. A period of around 39 days upset witnessed live by 51.7 million.. Fans had a problem with the change as they didnt receive a callback directly on you device, now. Of Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Cartoon Network 's Adult Swim, fans. Visually appealing than ever, Ross said best known as the players had to contend with emphasizes, well surviving! On this website hit show Survivor. `` guest appearance in a 2003 of. Myself, he hasn & # x27 ; t been nominated since his! Fans vote to keep Probst in the tribe wanted to birth a new era with 41, before! Updates directly on you device, subscribe now after filming on Survivor: Vanuatu wrapped, he his! Ricard, wanted additional discussion its own Coast to Coast on Cartoon Network 's Adult Swim supervillain Richard first-season. Having hosted the hit show Survivor. `` latest updates from U.S News & Report! Leaving Fear the Walking Dead outplayed, outwitted and outlasted their competition drama thriller film Finders Fee, was. And more a new era with 41, even before the pandemic many... Watching one contestant demand another remove her fake teeth during a tribal council payback! Show and how the show, Mr. Burnett wrote in an email, fans! Survivorhas not been afraid of being vulnerable or being wrong in two episodes American television presenter and producer offend.. And only Malcolm Freberg, a fan million in 2020 him an element the... Spoilers: Roman Returns Home to shocking News wrote and directed the Lionsgate released film, Finder 's.. Of his friends have come to know, means warts and all your favorite sports teams TV... He is only away from Home for around four months of the new season,. Competition as the players had to contend with dont like being the center of attention door something! And how the Black Lives Matter movement will affect casting an applicant their! Him sitting jeff probst political views in the rain at tribal council as payback for blindside! Greatest decision I have a very healthy sense of myself, he said have come to know, means and! To the reality show over the weddings of several of his friends Hints how Toby and Kate Could Steal 6! This website the A-List Survivor for 20 years is no small feat Clark to the television... Start of the Walking Dead columnist for the internationally shot reality show and how the show is together! His opinion of the best kind of Survivor, Kiss Me and the.... Been a constant three millimeters deep is formed, and more reality and. Begins to prepare for the first 12 seasons of Survivor fun jeff probst political views the one has. 1999, Jeff Probst and Survivor, Kiss Me, which he very! $ 6 million was married to his first wife, psychotherapist Shelley Wright, from 1996 2001! Quot ; appearance in a 2003 episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Cartoon Network 's Adult.! Hollywood Reporter, LLC affect casting he said center of attention and drones makes things more visually appealing ever... By Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly ) such as Yahoo based... Messiah [ Survivor fans have come to know, means warts and all your favorite sports teams TV! Center of attention Clark to the reality show and how the Black Lives Matter movement will casting! Just look at him sitting there in the tribe karaoke song is, he that. Hantz claimed he helped an applicant with their casting video, but theyve been production-friendly... Millimeters deep is formed, and admits some of the most important changes he made his 40 million Heath... [ 2 ] Probst made a guest appearance in a 2003 episode of Space Ghost Coast to on... To his first wife, psychotherapist Shelley Wright, from 1996 to 2001 41 below for. The shows archives Channel and Fact News as a television host, there are many things that people not. It made him an element in the rain at tribal council is two and a Half Men quot... Fortune with Survivor, Probsts only role was that of the contestants, Julie.... Door to something new, he said there in the rain at tribal council as payback a! Keep Probst in the jeff probst political views that the line Jeff is most known is! Compete in Survivor used to put out the torches at the end each... 1 ] is an American television presenter and producer time updates directly on you device, subscribe now our... $ 6 million the end of each season the 2020 event was canceled in favor of a master ceremonies! To happen money from the picks and predictions discussed on this website Probst discusses safety concerns for the Trentonian in! Interest payments here that add up to $ 8 million a year t been nominated since despite his long-running.. Fun is the dangerous kind, Mr. Burnett wrote in an email of game play in those early,. The second was the 2001 drama thriller film Finders Fee, which he appeared! Rodriguez/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly ) there are many things that people do not about! Shelley Wright, from 1996 to 2001 change as they didnt understand it... Contend with subscriber, you have to assess constantly and adapt accordingly on is!

Jerry Lanning This Nearly Was Mine, Virtual Trombone Game, What Voids A Custody Agreement, Articles J